Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spiritual Awareness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griff
Griff

Male
Number of posts : 32
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Spiritual Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:20 pm

The sun began to raise over East City. The alarm clock was ontop of a nightstand beside the bed with a sleeping man in it. The clock flashed 7:00 and an alarm rang out from the alarm. A grown came from the man that was sleeping as he turned his body around and slapped the top of the alarm clock with his hand, making the alarm stop, "I hate having to get up this early." Said the man in a half sleep voice. He rose from his bed and headed into the bathroom which was connected to his bedroom. The man known as Gunner took a five minute shower and as he got out of the shower he looked in the mirror that was right above the sink. The steam covered the mirror and blocked whatever the man would have normally seen. In the top right of the mirror, an odd figure began to show up, as if something was behind him. Gunner looked behind him quickly then back at the mirror. He had not seen anything and he must have just been playing tricks on himself as the figure in the mirror was gone. He moved from the bathroom and back into his bedroom where he got dressed in his normal black suit that he always wore. Gunner smiled as he looked in the mirror then headed to the downstairs of his townhouse and out the front door where he stood on Summer St. in East City. Gunner looked left and right as his eyes adjusted to the bright light outside and smiled as he began to walk to his left

Words: 273//273
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Rolling out the bed i looked back behind me and watched as she turned to get comfortable in her sleep once more. Walking to the dresser i pulled it open and pulled a pair of black denim shorts up just below my waist as i strapped the white belt through the loops. Walking to the closet i lifted a short sleeve tee shirt with colorful designs decorating the chest. As i began to walk away from the room i heard my name. Turning i saw my half naked girl friend sitting up in the bed. "You need to stop this Nikki." With a frown i approached her and gave her a light kiss on the lips " I will when i can keep food on the table but for now i'll stay safe." Walking out the room i swept up the key ring from the table as i left the apartment building.

Pressing the button on the keys the door would open raising upwards in its butterfly like fashion. Sliding into the driver side of the red sports car. I placed the keys into the ignition and started the engine. As the machine roared to life i leaned over and dug into the glove compartment blindly. My hand rummaging through the miscellaneous stuff until it meet with a cold metal handle. Wrapping my fingers around the pistol i removed it from the glove compartment and placed it on my lap as the car began to move.

As i road down the street i heard a ringing filling the car. REaching to my side i tapped the touch screen display i had set up. Looking ahead i heard a familiar voice " Aye Yo man we need you ASAP at Summer ST."
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:03 pm

The man known as Gunner sighed for a moment as he took out his pack of cigarettes. He opened it up and pulled one out, placing it inbetween his lips as he put the pack back and took out a lighter. He rose the lighter to his mouth and lite the cigarette and took one long drag from the cigarette. He let the smoke fill his lungs and he then expelled the smoke and looked around, "So boring in the morning. Why do I get up this early?" Thought Gunner outloud as he continued down Summer St, smoking the red of the cigarette till there was only a little more than the filter remaining. He flicked the butt to the ground and stopped at the corner as he began to look around, feeling as if someone was watching him, just like he felt in the bathroom. He shrugged off the feeling and continued to stand at the corner of Summer and Autumn St.

Words: 163//436
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Riding in the whip i pushed the petal a bit harder the engine roaring loader as the car began to speed up flying down the street heading towards Summer St. They said i was needed which meant no one was out on the corner putting in work or somebody was hassling one of our goons and i had to bail em out. It was so hard having to work the streets early in the morning. I was a night time guy but hey i did what was needed to keep food on the table. Hitting a corner and turning right off of main st. i turned onto Summer St. slowing down a bit and looking on the side walk for whatever it was that was odd on our turf. Seeing the pale kid standing on the corner blowing a cigerette i smiled."Bingo" Pulling over to the side of the sidewalk i would push open the door allowing it to open butterfly like fashion. Sliding out of the seat and closing the door i walked up to the figure and put my hands in my jean pockets. " Aye kid" Calling out to him i hoped he did not want any trouble cause truly i did not want to have to beat him down this early in the morning.
218//509
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Gunner watched as the sports car pulled up in front of him and the man addressed him in a very offensive tone. He sighed once more then spoke under his breath, "Atleast this is going to be an interested morning." The dark haired man cracked his knuckles and started to roll his neck of his shoulders. Gunner looked at the new man with a cocky smile and his head tilted slightly to the side. He rose his right hand up and put up one finger, "First, its Gunner." Said Gunner as he spoke and raise another finger on his right hand, "Second, can I help you?" Said the man as he walked over towards Nikki and stood 5 feet from him. His head was still slightly tilted as his hands were beside him, the fingers moving back and forth on both hand in anticipation.

Words: 144//580
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:32 pm

As i approached the man apparently in a hostile like manner. It was clear that this guy did not know my affiliation or that i ran this here block. Looking at him as he raised his first finger up and told me his name i smiled. This guy was kinda interesting actually. HE was gonna be real fun to mess with since he apparently thought that he was hard. Watching as he raised another finger asking me what it was that i wanted. Approaching him and looking left and right for cops not really caring for witnesses because none of them would tell any way. Reaching into the waist band of my jeans i pulled the black and chrome pistol out and pointed at the kids chest " Gunner was it?" Smiling now knowing that this guy was most likely scared out of his mind. "WEll you see either you get down with me or lay down sir." shoving the barrel of the pistol into his chest twice i continued " Hurry up and choose before i do."
178//687
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Gunner's face stayed with the constant cockiness even after the pistol was drawn. He watched it very carefully and as Nikki pumped the pistol into his chest. Gunner's hands went out quickly, grabbing the gun from the man's hand and turned it towards him. He moved the gun to point at the man's face and pulled the trigger and with a strange sound as no bullet was fired from the gun. Gunner released the grip of the gun, but kept his finger in the trigger area so it dangled on his finger. He looked at the gun in complete shock, "How you gonna try to scare someone with a gun with no bullets?" Said Gunner a she threw the gun down the street and began to laugh as he moved back, "How you gonna try to force recruite people with a gun without bullets...who would ever wanna be in your gang when you got a gun with no bullets. HAHAHA" Laughed Gunner as he held his stomach from the somewhat pain of too much laughter, "Man, you better just get back in your pretty little sports car then and drive off, let the big boys play." He said as his body straightened up right and he caught his breath from laughing too much.

Words: 218//798
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 pm

As i pointed the gun to his chest saw thath his facial expression had never changed which was beginning to piss me off. I was about to blast him. Just then in a blink of an eye the gun was flipped on me and my eyes closed as i saw his finger move to pull the trigger. Then a loud click filled my ears and my heart sank. It was empty all along. Scratching at the side of my head i watched as he dangled my gun before tossing it into the street. Looking back at the gun i looked to the man. He had heart ot try that with a man pointing a gun to his chest. Hearing him laugh at me i deserved it. THat was about the stupidest shit ever done. All i knew was that Mikey was gonna get his ass beat when i seen him next his trigger happy ass didn't even reload the damn pistol before giving it back. Placing my hands in my pocket i shrugged " Eh the fuck of i borrowed it from must have not loaded it. " Brining my right hand up to scratch at the side of my nose i smiled " Aye yo Gunner was it, On some real shit roll with me."
217//904
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Gunner looked over at the man who seemed to try to play off the gun not having bullets cause he borrowed it from someone. He laughed a little more and continued to laugh till the man offered him to join him. Gunner moved his right arm upward in front of his chest and showed the white cross on his suit, "Saints all day." He said with a smirk on his face. He moved his right arm towards the car and looked at Nikki, "You should get back in your car before you get yourself hurt, kid." Said Gunner as he began to walk back down the street towards his house. After five steps, he stopped and turned back to look at Nikki and as he looked a little past him, he could see what looked like a white cross in the shadows of the nearby building. He turned back around after a moment and continued walking away, listening to what was going on behind him.

Words: 165//963
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Watching the stranger with a smirk upon my face i waited to see what his reply would be to my invitation to join up with me. Looking towards the direction upon his shirt that was pointed out. The silver cross hung clearly visible listening as the man repped his set. I smiled more " I didn't ask about those lames." It was true that i knew nothing about the so called Saints but i could care less. As he told me that i should return to my car my head tilted to the side as he began to walk away. Turning to the left to see if there was someone else he could have been talking to then to the right. I turned back to see he had turned his back to me. " Aye who said you could leave i didn't dismiss you yet."

Last edited by Hara on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Gunner paused as his new "friend" has addressed him in an inappropriate manner. He turned around slowly with a large smirk on his face. He laughed as his right hand moved towards his face and his right thumb brushed his nose, "Didn't dismiss me?" He asked not wanting an answer. Gunner moved back towards Nikki as his hands began to make fists then release then make fists agin. He paused roughly 15 feet from in front of Nikki and looked right at him, "I'll let that slide if you just hop back in your car there, with your gun with no bullets, and take off, out of Saint's territory. Got it." Gunner moved his right hand up and pointed down the street.

Words: 125//1088
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Watching as what i had said apparently had angered him a bit. A smirk on my face as i watched him come closer towards me his arm swinging out and brushing my nose. As he repeated what i had just said to him. Looking from side to side i smiled " Yeah you heard me right." Watching as he flexed his hands opening and closing his fists perhaps trying to frighten me. Taking a deep breathe i brought my right hand sweeping up a few dreads that had fell in front of my face. Bringing my hand back forwards i pointed at him. "Nah kid i think you got it twisted" Looking left and right I stroked at my chin " Aint no Saints round here man"

Last edited by Hara on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Gunner began to chuckle as he looked up to the sky at how the man was talking to him, "I like ya." He said still laughing. He took a step forward as he moved his right hands through his hair and put his fists up in front of his face, the left one a little out more in front of the right, "Too bad imma have to kick ya ass now, could have been a good addition to the Saints." Gunner smiled once more at his opponent and let the smile fade into a look of seriousness. He began to move towards his opponent, keeping his left foot always in front of his right foot and moving not had a hastened pace, watching everything his opponent would do. Gunner was very skilled in martial arts and that made him a hard opponent to fight.

Words: 144//1232
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Hearing the man’s approval of me I smiled. “ Heh you aren’t too bad of a guy yourself. Watching as he took up his set. A smile came upon my face. Pulling a rubber band from my wrist I reached behind my hand pulling all of the dreadlocks into a tight ponytail as I wrapped them with the rubber band. “ Heh too bad I got my own aspirations I can’t be held down by someone elses crew I’m sure you understand.” As the fellow moved towards me ready for this fight I smiled. A good fight was exactly what I needed to loosen up. Pulling my fists up in a boxing like set. I held my hands up as I bounced up and down my hands moving about left and right I moved towards him throwing a light jab to test his reflexes and skill.
146//1322
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Gunner moved closer and a smirk come on his face as his opponent put up his fists as well, but in a boxing style. As the left jab was thrown, The man moved to his left and his right hand moved against the forearm of his opponent's left arm and moved it outwards. As the fist was moved outwards, Gunner moved in and threw a left jab at the face of the opponent, all in one flowing action and with a smirk still on his face.

Words: 87//1319

Last edited by Griff on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Throwing the fist through the air I watched as it was blocked and thrown to the side by the man’s forearm. Damnit I didn’t know the son of a bitch knew kung fu. That would have made me not want to fight from the start. Feeling his attack connect with my face. I staggered back. Keeping the smirk on my face. As I moved to attack him once more in the corner of my eye I saw a person who had not been there when we started. Dropping my set and raising my right hand in an open palm to motion for him to stop. “ Where did that thing come from.” Observing that figure was floating I scratched at the base of one of my dreads.
127//1449
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Gunner looked around as he notice more and more people begin to appear almost out of thin air. The sky began to darken at the same time as a pretty large black cloud blocked out the sun. Gunner moved back slightly and drop his stance a little as he began to turn around and noticed that now he and his new friend were surrounding, "Aint Saints. If they aint your, then whos are they?" Ask Gunner with a sense of haste in his voice. As the men got closer, he would start to notice some odd things about them. Most of them had enlarged finger nails that were pointed, almost as weapons. Some of them had large fangs in their mouth and all seemed to be somewhat just focused on him and Nikki, "Dammit, what we gonna do?" Said Gunner looking for an ally in the person he just punched. He backed up a little more till he was in the middle of the intersection. He looked to his left and saw the same white cross as before, but this time it seemed to be glowing even though the sun was blocked out. The cross seemed to almost shoot off the way and landed straight on the chest and merged with the Gunner's body. Gunner stumbled back as the cross fused with his body. Gunner began to feel a burning pain in his chest, unbuttoning the top two buttons of his white collared shirt, as the an image of the cross began to form on his chest, causing a burn skar to be formed on the chest. His canine teeth began to grow and sharpen. Gunner felt an all new power come over him as he began to look at the people that had come out of no where, almost cowering a little. Gunner smiled as he felt the spirit of his old gang leader inside of him, "Hey, Itsuki, long time no see." Said Gunner out loud to almost no one, "I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I'm gonna need your help with these guys." Gunner face almost seemed to change people entirely as he smile turned into a smirk and his face seemed to age by a few years, "I'll explain lata, Gunner, but for now I'll take these guys." Gunner, or rather Itsuki, looked over at Nikki with his smirk, "I saw what happened between you and Gunner, you got some potential. I may need some help with these guys, can I count you in?" Said Itsuki with his deeper and more stern voice then Gunner's usual voice.

Words: 438//1958
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:37 pm

As I stood up and looked around as the other guy informed that they where not any of his members which meant that we where screwed because these guys could not be any of my men. Since they where all pretty pale looking. “ Nah man no friends of mine.” As the guy asked me what it was that we would do I frowned. After just finishing assaulting my face he turned to me for guidance. Looking at him I smiled “ What else can we do man?” Looking back to the beings I noticed that they where hardly able to be called humans with their long fangs and nails which looked sharp from my distance. Hearing Gunner talking out loud to no one I frowned. This wasn’t a good time for him to go crazy. It was a shame that he had cracked under the circumstances. Hearing as he seemed to turn his words towards me once more. His voice strange and deep now as he spoke of my potential and watching me asking if I would lend a hand. Shrugging not really caring if as long as I got out of the situation I took up my stance “ Yeah I’ll do what I can.”
207//1656
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Itsuki smiled as his old pupil's new friend had just became his ally, "Alright, these guys are pretty weak compared to most spirits, but they may be a little strong for you. Don't overdo yourself." At that moment, Gunner's body turned away from Nikki and his legs bent slightly. He brusted from the ground and charged towards one of the new spirits that had just appeared. Itsuki rushed by one of the men and stood to his left, his right hand was gripping the demon's entire face and his slightly longer nails began to cut into the skin of the spirit. With a quick spin, Itsuki tossed the demon into the one beside it and both fell to the ground, the other one not able to react because of fear and the man's speed. Itsuki turned to look at the third that was in that group he just took out. This spirit seemed to cower slightly as Itsuki grew a smirk. Itsuki rushed to the man and gripped his neck, his fingernails began to dig into the skin of the spirit. The vaspire, Itsuki, raised the spirit off the ground as he began to choke him, "Who sent you?" He said with a stern voice. The spirit tried to talk with Itsuki's hands around his neck, "I'll...never...tell you." The spirit said with a large smirk on their face. Itsuki shook his head and frowned for a moment, "That really sucks, you know." Said Itsuki as he looked towards Nikki and smiled for a moment. His right hand began to tighten and tighten until he caused the spirit's neck to collapse. Itsuki threw the corpse towards the around and as it began to disappear till it completely vanished before even hitting the ground. Itsuki looked at the remaining spirits and his hands began to tighten into fists. His chest was pushed forward and his head cocked upward. His arms were pushed back as he unleashed his full power, "I really didn't want to have to do this. Looks like I'm gonna have to force you guys to tell me what I wanna know. First one to tell dies quickly." Said Itsuki as another smirk came upon his face.

Words: 379//2337
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Watching as man with whom i known as Gunner but had now taken on a different persona for some odd reason. That made no sense to me i watched as he took off quickly way faster than he had been only a few seconds ago. Today had went from normal to freaky way too fast for my brain to handle. Wahtever was going on was really weird and i knew that i wasn't high, drunk or asleep. Which meant the world as i knew it was completely screwed up. Hearing the man's warning about our opponents being spirits my face went from excited to scared "So these are spirits which means they are dead people?" I was apparently caught up in some twisted science fiction reality where ghosts thrived amongst the living and i had just become aware of them. Which of course meant I was crazy. Watching as Gunner disposed of another and began to go off rambling again i leaped back out of the way of a set of vicous claws that swiped th eari looking to rend my flesh. Moving forwards ducking under thrusting of said claws pushing off the ground and rising up with my fist as i threw it into the chin of the ghost.
212/1868
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:11 am

Itsuki smirked over at his new ally as he tried to grasp the situation, "These spirits are far beyond just dead people. They are known as Onikonjou and have long forgotten their humanity. I'm not entirely sure why they are attacking you, but they have been following Gunner for days now." As his ally punched the spirit he chuckled slightly, "Your not too bad, atleast you can interact and see spirits. Gunner just gained this ability, but we can discuss this after I find out why they are attacking us." Itsuki's face turned into a smirk once more as he looked at the spirits, "Now, which one of you will die quicker than the rest, you just gotta tell me why." The spirits stayed silent as three of them charged at Itsuki. His head moved side to side, "Guess its gonna be slow." As the three charged at him, one of them attacked Itsuki with his sharp claws. He movd his to the left and switched his position with one of the other spirits, causing the spirit to hurt themselves. The claw dug into the skin of the spirit, causing blood to shoot out when the claw was removed. Itsuki laughed as the spirit who had gotten the wound feel to the ground, still very much their just in a lot of pain and unable to move, "Just tell me make it easy on yourself." Itsuki dashed forward inbetween the two remaining spirits that had attacked him and thrusted both of his hands clean through the abdomen of the spirits. He retracted his fist from inside of them and whipped the blood off of them. The spirits feel to their knees as blood began to pour from their bodies, but didn't disappear. Itsuki began to walk forwardm looking down at his bloody hands, "Now, come on guys., Make this easier on the both of us and just tell me who sent you." The spirit that had been attacked by his ally began to caugh up blood as he tried to speak, "Fine." Was the only thing he could get out. Itsuki moved to the side of the spirit and bent down beside him, "So, who was it." He said looking down on the spirit. The spirit caughed up a little more blood as he tried to speak, "Shinto." Itsuki shook his head as he drove his hand clean through the spirits head, causing the spirit to disappear around his hand.

Itsuki rose back to his feet and looked over at Nikki. He smiled as he moved towards the curb and sat on it, watching as Nikki fought, "Well, I got all I need. If you can beat the remaining three spirits then I may be able to teach you something very interesting." Itsuki said with his deep voice. Itsuki's face quickly turned back to how it normally looked and Gunner's voice could be heard, "Whos Shinto?" Asked Gunner outloud. The face turned immediately back to how it was with Itsuki and his deep voice returned, "He's a powerful demon that resides in Arden. I'm not sure why he would be following you, but I'll find out easily enough." Responded Itsuki out loud as Gunner's face turned back to its normal state, "i'm not really sure where Arden is or whats going on, but I trust you Itsuki to explain it to me later at a better time." Gunner smiled as his canine teeth began to grow and his brow grew wrinkles, Itsuki was back. The vaspire began to hover off the ground for a moment as he continued to watch Nikki fight, "We are now what you could call a Vaspire, we are what created legends of Vampires. You must open your mind, Gunner. There is a world outside this one where Spirits live, but they also coexist with you humans in this world. Their are those that fight to save Humans and their are those that fight to kill the humans. I'll explain more after your buddy over there proves himself to me."

Words: 685//3022
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Hearing the other guy finding out the answer I listened to him as he told me that if I could deal with the last two of the remaining creature things then I would be able to learn something cool from him. Which would be pretty spectacular I guessed seeing as Gunner went from being totally lame to extremely strong in a matter of seconds. Watching as the three spirits looked at me and pushed forwards all at once I moved backwards they where slightly faster. Staying out of the distance of the claws as the first thrust his claws outwards my body swayed to the left allowing it to pass by. Grabbing onto his wrist with my hands as I swung on my heels pulling the spirit off its “feet” redirecting it into one of his alleys causing the victim to disappear in a puff of air. Watching as the weapon I had used fell into the ground my body quickly reacted bringing my leg up stamping down fiercely with the heel of my boot into the back of what would be its head. Forgetting about the last I felt a surge of pain over whelming my body as I saw that the last had just struck me in the side. Hearing the two bantering amongst themselves about something that I was not focusing on I frown “ You guys really are no help. “ Now standing in the street blood flowing down my right leg from the wound in my side. The monster continued its onslaught of me hoping the wound to be enough. As it lifted its arms in the air to bring its claws down upon me my body burst forwards in a shoulder charge that hit him in the stomach pulling the monster from his feet wrapping around his waist quickly with my arms and then slamming the monster down quickly I turned to Gunner “Finished ho.”
320/2188
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Itsuki smiled as Nikki finished off his attackers. His body slowly began to touch down back on the ground and stood to his feet and began clapping, "Good job. Now, if you would like power beyond what you can comprehend, follow me." Itsuki turned and began walking back towards his house on summer st and began to walk up his few stairs till he was at the door of his townhouse. Itsuki's face turned towards where Nikki was and his smile turned into a smirk, "This is Gunner's house, come on in I'll set up the ritual, first part tell me your name." Said Itsuki as he turned towards the door and opened the door. The vaspire walked inside and grabbed three candles that were in one of the drawers. He placed them in the living room and moved the table out of the way. Itsuki took out the lighter from his pocket and lit all three candles as he dimmed the lights till there was only the light from the candles. The powerful spirit looked around the room and saw a black marker with pieces of paper beside it. Itsuki grabbed both and began to write off symbols on the pieces of paper and laid them on the floor.

Words: 213//3235

Last edited by Griff on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Looking towards the man as he asked me the question about if I would like to gain more power. Which was a question that he did not really need to ask since. I needed it to protect my family. Walking behind the man I would watch as he entered the house and began to move things around while preparing what seemed to be some strange demonic type ritual. Looking at the man “the name is Nicholas Carmine but you aren’t about to summon like Satan or something are you?” Looking at the man with a serious look upon my face I awaited my answer.
100//2288
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Itsuki laughed at Nicholas' joke, "There are far worse things to fear in this world than satan." Said Itsuki laughing with an also serious tone in his voice, "For you to gain this power you must attract the Onugi to this location. An Onugi is what I was just moment agos, a wandering spirit artifact. This Onugi will have no control over you, so you want have something like me and Gunner currently have. You may seem to same during one part of the day, but during the other you will gain power beyond belief." Itsuki paused as he sighed, "Now, heres the part I don't like. To attract the Onugi, you must be surrounded by these candles and symbols, as well as one more thing. You must be stripped to your boxers." Gunner's face turned immediately back to how it normally was, "WHAT!? You mean I gotta see this dude in his boxers. No, we ain't doing this." Gunner's body seemed to pulse forward for a moment as it turned back to Itsuki, "Please, don't listen to Gunner right now. He's young still. He doesn't understand that you must sacrifice things for power." Itsuki took a seat on the couch that he had moved that was behind him and looked at Nikki with all seriousness, "So, would you like power? You know what you must do." Itsuki continued looking at the man with the same seriousness to show that he was not going to enjoy what was going to happen, but it was what had to be done for power.

Words: 268//3503
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Listening as the other figure whom i did not exactly know what to call at this point because he switched personalities too quickly for my brain to completely comprehend. I frowned as he laughed it wasn't a joke i had been completely serious,but if satan wasn't something to fear did that mean that my mother had been wrong in saying about her religous beliefs. Listening as the apparently smarter version of Gunner began to inform me about the facts of the onugi, which from what i had gathered where spiritual artifact like things that would possess the human granting powers to them. Looking around as he informed me the purpose of the candles and other symbols i smiled "Atleast i won't have to worry about the whole another person running my body thing." Hearing the conversation between Gunner about the cost of power after the fact of me being half naked was brought up i frowned. It was true that i wasnt in the least bit excited about having to prance about naked in front of these two men. Looking to Gunner as i was question about my will for the power that would come from it. Looking at him i pulled the shirt over my head and shook my dreads as i tossed the shirt to the side. Sliding off my shorts i would toss them quickly towards Gunner's face. " That answer your question, but think of it like this it's the same thing you got but on a larger scale."
253//2488
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Itsuki threw Nikki's shorts down to the ground as they came at him. He then stood up and nodded, "Let's begin." The vaspire moved his arms to the side of his body and turned it so that his palms were facing outward. He slowly raised up his hands till his arms were stretched outward. Once his arms were fully out, The entire apartment changed to look like an odd cave all lit with candles which hung on the wall. The symbols that were written on pieces of paper were not written on the walls. In the middle was an alter which was just large enough for Nikki, surrounded on all sides by candles. Itsuki moved to the head of the alter and began to speak in a language that you could not understand. Gunner didn't even know what was going on as he was able to see what was going on from inside his head, it seemed Itsuki was surprising strong over Gunner and could keep him under control with ease. Itsuki stopped speaking after 2 minutes straight in the strange language. He looked up at Nikki and smirked as a strange orange orb surrounded by smoke began to float around the room. It went around the cave in a circular pattern around the area, "Good, the Onugi has appeared. Now, lay down on the alter and this ritual will end. Once the ritual is complete, you shall be what is known as a Seer. Once you are a Seer we will discuss some of your new abilities, but you must learn some of them on your own. My knowledge on Seers is limited, but I do know the basics." Itsuki closed his eyes as he moved his head upward as he began to focus on the ritual.

Words: 301//3804
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Standing up looking around as his shorts where thrown down to the ground in a quick motion i smiled. AS the look of the apartment was quickly changed into that of a cave i walked around in a short circle and looked at my surroundings " You know what Gunner this place really does suit your personality now, I like it." Watching as an altar arose from the ground in the middle of the room i looked at him figuring that i would have to go over there. I walked slowly leaping up into a sitting position atop of the altar i looked to Itsuki and then lay down my bare back and legs feeling the coldness of the stone altar. AS i listen to the strange language emitting from the character's mouth i frowned it was quite annoying and beginning to creep me out. After finishing i released a sigh. STill laying down upon the altar i noticed a small orb of light flittering about the sky above me. AFter it cirrcled my body it dove quickyl through the air merging into my chest giving off a small faint into its sky my body convulsing my back arcing before sinking back down. A tattoo appearing on the left side of my neck just below the ear. a Crescent moon with a star in the middle. Listenign as i was told that i was what one would call i a seer i sat up and twistede my body on the altar to face Gunner " Aren't those the people on tv who tell people there fortune?"
266//2754
Back to top Go down
Griff
Griff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Itsuki released the illusion around him and Nikki and smiled for a brief moment, "Some, but not all of those fortune tellers are Seers. Nicholas, now that you have completed the ritual of the Seer you are no longer considered a human. From this point forth, you shall be referred to as a Seer. The Seer's power will vary between night and day, depending on what kind of spirit is inside you, but that is not where your true power lasts. Your true power lasts in your magic. Seers are said to be able to control fire as if it were their own, pass through solid objects, as well as see into the future." Itsuki paused for a moment as he sat down on the chair behind him, "How you use these abilities is up to you to learn. Myself and Gunner are a vaspire, so I can't help you with actually gaining this abilities, but they are inside you now and thats whats important."

Words: 167//3971
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Updated Nikki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Awareness   Spiritual Awareness Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Awareness
Page 1 of 1