Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Double vision [Izuya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Double vision [Izuya] Empty
PostSubject: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Another morning rush survived. I wonder why Shiori didn't order a breakfast today though. And then I got an odd text. She's going on vacation or something. I sigh. i worry about her when she goes off. But when i called Kyouya he said she would not be alone and it was only to the past realm. She said they would be going in the afternoon after she finished a couple last project with the company. I shrug and head outside to our tables. I pick up plates and go inside and put them all in the back room sink. I grab a wash rag before returning to the outside tables.

I hum softly as I clean, having gotten a gift from Sousuke the other day. He sent me a new demo. Now I got it stuck in my head. Sad that he and Shiori never worked out. But then they do tend to act more like a pair of bickering sibilings. So I guess its better. But now this whole business with the Jyn guy. I pause in my cleaning and frown. I want to kick his ass. How dare he do what he does to my sister. If only I could afford the sythe I want. Ooo.. I would show him who is boss and that you don't mess with us Kyro.. No.. Us Kinomoto girls. Cause both of us are like mom.

I sigh. This anger won't do. I still have work and can't blow off my steam at the gym. Deep breath. Find my center. Clear the mind. And exhae. I smile. All better. I pick up the humming again as I wipe down the tables. Even though its chilly, we still have our regulars who like to sit out here.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:16 am

Izuya wanders through Gothstone in his usual attire, sauntering along the side walk with his hands in his pockets. It didn’t seem as if the Commissioner was home, as made sense in the morning, though it was very annoying that the Commissioner seemed to be able to sense him, as observed from previous encounters. It was hard to get the jump on people and read their minds when they knew you were around and possibly wanting to shoot you. Still, it was not enough to delete Jyn from his list of interests. Aside from that person, there were several on Izuya’s ‘list’ whom he viewed as hobbies to interact with from here to there; some important figures and others ordinary people. After having recently meet and pseudo kidnapped– and– returned– home Akera, he knew she worked in this area as well, so if he wanted to, he could ‘accidentally’ run into her and increase his influence in her life. That was a good enough reason to be here. In his thoughts as he walked, he giggles a little bit to himself at the expressions her face made while he was making her dream about Seiki. Such a sweet and kind girl, making such lewd expressions in her sleep unfiltered… it was too much. Externally, he chuckled lightly. He recalled that was a good and amusing night for him. While walking, his gaze shifts into a window and he sees something that almost makes him stumble over and double take. “Eh?” he tilts his head to the side while looking into the window, “why is Shiori-chan in a bakery wiping tables?...” He seeks the answer himself and becomes even more interested as this seemed to be a Shiori look alike. She didn’t feel like Shiori and her thought processes seemed to be different. He browses her as if reading the front of a magazine without opening it. There was something about a demo, something about the commissioner, then it become clear. “… oh! Siblings.” A sinister smile slides across Izuya’s lips for that moment as he decides to take a few moments to get to know this young lady. The wheels were already turning in his head as he hummed “it’s a small world after all” while walking to the door of the bakery and entering. On entering into the bakery, Izuya lifts his hands into the air and hails, “now! I have arrived!” He would hold the pose for a few moments, regardless of who was watching or if it were awkward or not.

.Double vision [Izuya] Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:27 am

I finish the outside tables and head back in, shivering a bit. The fall air is so nippy sometimes. I walk into the back and toss the dirty rag in a bucket and grab a new one. I hum as I move to the front and begin to wipe down the tables within the bakery. I then perk and move to go and pop in the demo tape. Mama isn't here so I can play music I like. But as I'm heading there someone bursts in and makes alot of noise. I stop and turn, blinking as I look at the guy who came in. I arch a brow.

"Right..." I say and shrug. I go and pop in the demo cd and it begins to play softly. I wipe my hands on my apron and look at him with a smile now on my lips. "Can I help you, sir?" I ask, wondering why he was acting out in such a manner. God I hope this isn't another one of Jace's friends. Or maybe if another one of those possessed idiots looking for attention. I really need to learn how to sense people's aura from Sousuke so I know what I'm dealing with. Because sometimes.. Just knowing what they are can help you know just how to handle them. THough I did meet a nice oni the other day. Poor guy. He really was so lost here.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:00 am

The male calms and lowers his arms as he turns to the young lady who greets him as his face takes on a more serious look to it. Moving from the front door, he closes the distance between the both of them as he speaks, seemingly earnestly as he apologizes with a soft smirk scratching the side of his temple with his finger, “I’m actually sorry for that… you see… I’m not that good at this kind of thing... see I read about something called peacocking, but I’m afraid I did it wrong…” He looks to the side carrying a worried expression before he seems to make up his mind and look back towards her with a more earnest face. He admits casually, “I have to admit, it was hard for someone like me. I came in here for the sole intentions of meeting you… I had to gain the nerve to come in here and tell you honestly… that you are the most beautiful woman that I’ve ever laid eyes on.” His head shifts to the side as he chuckles, “I know its lame and you hear it all the time… but I just wanted to tell you that…”

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 pm

He begins to ramble and by the end of it I'm looking at him with wide eyes but then I get myself back together and my right eye twitches. I move closer to him and nearly snarl. "Did Jace put you up to this bullshit?" I snap. Mother would faint if she heard me cursing at a customer, but right now I'm pissed off. I've gotten this shit since High School. Boys making fun of me and asking me out on fake dates and shit. I hate being teased. I hate being mocked. My elder sister is the same. We really are alike in certain aspects, though I'm a bit more of a spit fire. She tries to keep to being a lady. Fuck that. Glad I don't have to be all the time.

"Cause if he did. Get the fuck out before I toss you out on your sorry ass. I don't have time for this kind of shit when I have work to do."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:07 pm

“Eh?” he would say in a small voice with a surprised dumbfounded look on his face and a sweat drop, “you serious?” He would gain from her thoughts that she was serious and would know why. In a dry tone, he would say “oh… you are serious…” He clears his through and with a sigh, he composes himself and assures, “I don’t know a Jace and I’m not trying to insult you.” How should he go about this in a slightly confused tone, “I truly think you are beautiful…” Turning his side to her, he takes a brooding tone as he wonders, “Could it be you’re the butterfly that doesn’t know its own magnificence?... then I shall have to show you.” His gaze shifts to her hand and inspects her ring finger for the lack of a ring before lifting back to her face. He comments and looks to her feigning honesty in his tone as he says, “I would really enjoy it if you shared a bit of your presence with me after you get off work? I will do my best to prove my genuineness to you and dispel any doubts that my coming in here was anything more than an honest confession.”

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:25 pm

I seem to surprise him, but I don't back down on this. I really don't like being made a fool of. Jace knows a little too well. Mother once had to save him from getting drowned in the sink in the back kitchen. Asshole had deserved it that time though. She should have let me drown him. Save the world from him being an annoying pain in the ass. Mainly mine. I watch as he tries to collect himself. He probably wasn't expecting me to get defensive. But then most guys believe a girl should swoon when she is spoken to sweetly. I'm not like that. This is the result of those boys teasing too much and the girl finally fighting back. I tilt my head as he turns to the side and he broods for a moment. His words make my eye twitch again. Maybe I should just kick him out.

I nearly yawn as he takes his time. I gaze at him in a bored manner. "Would you talk normally and not like from pansy out of a romance novel?" I ask him in a deadpan voice, my eyes showing he is just pissing me off. Apparently my real mother had a bit of a temper like mine when she was younger, but learned to rein it in like Shiori does. But I don't live in a world where I have to act a proper lady. I can just be myself and don't have to impress anyone. "So how about you try and ask that again without sounding like you're gay."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:02 am

A delightful array of reactions spring forth from the young lady, and though they seemed counterproductive, they were much more amusing than what was expected to come out. The scene shifted from Izuya trying to get over on someone to Izuya now in a playful mood. It would seem that he was able to read her clear enough as she had a very pronounced anger that was genuine and from the heart. He could have not expected this simply from a glance. It seemed to be a point in case where you couldn’t judge a book by its cover. A grin comes to his face as she verbally reprimands him, showing his amusement in the face of adversity. It was a bit much to attempt to hold back and continue acting, plus at this stage in the game, he figured his early misjudgment may have put him in check already. So much for wooing her over; maybe the Kyros were just the type that he couldn’t work well with? “Ah, I see it now,” he comments with his realization. Seemingly taking her advice, he straightens up, stating calmly, “okay bitch, fuck your insecurities and what probably happened growing up. Go out with me and shut the hell up about it already.” He figured if he were in a hole, he might as well have fun digging it deeper. A satisfied smirk was on his face as he stood with his thumbs in the loops of his pockets adding, “I gave you a compliment, live with it.”

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:14 am

I wait for something. Anything that is more of his true nature. I hate masks. Shiori wears a couple. Though she seems to be trying not to hide who she is these days. He straightens and then I get something closer to the truth of how he should be. A smirk pulls onto my lips and I find myself laughing softly. THat's more like it. A fire. I've dated before. The guys other women would call assholes. I call them truthful. Speak your mind I say. I move closer to him and if he didn't move I would grab the front of his shirt and tug him close and touch our noses together.

"Now.. That wasn't so hard.. Was it asshole," I purr, smirk still on my lips. "And I don't have insecurities, fucktard. I just hate cunts that lie. Learn the difference..." I pause, looking into his eyes. "Also. You look more like the bitch than I do. As for going out. If you don't act like you got a vage between your legs.. Then sure. I'm game."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:26 am

Instead of a digging himself further into the hole, he seemed to get points and a life line in getting out. This was insane and to him, this was getting cooler by the moment. His mind was made up and he would be introducing Kuna to this woman; their interactions would be beautiful to watch. But still, he has enough information to go on now; she was that kind of woman. With the conclusion of her words, he found himself gripped by the front of his shirt as he would not have moved. Their smirks mirrored on another as he answers her by taking her free hand and placing it over his crouch holding it there. He would show he at least has the balls that he didn’t care if he was judged on his package. Still, in this interaction, he managed to get aroused enough to have a decent bulge in his jeans. At the same time, he takes the risk of patting her down there with his other hand making the snide comment, “since I’m bigger, you’ll be riding bitch back on the date, so I’m okay with your terms.”

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 am

He gives me a smirk to mirror my own and I feel a spark. Maybe dickless won't be so bad. He takes my other hand and places it on his jean clad cock. I can feel he is excited and I feel my smirk quirk up a bit in feral delight. Bad move Romeo. He pats me down and then with his comment I close my hands on his length and sink my nails in lightly, holding him in place. "Look here.. I pick who I ride. And you'd bottom and I'd make you scream, pretty boy," I say to him softly, not letting go of his length. I grip it a bit more tightly, glad that I'm working alone and we won't be getting any customers for another good hour. We tend to close up to clean and catch up before we get a lunch rush.

"Somehow.. I think you like this.." I'm liking this too. I haven't been allowed to take charge for a good while. Not many of the assholes I dated were into having a girl run things.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 pm

In what would seem like a bad move for Izuya, he finds himself securely in the grip of the fierce lady. Though his skinny jeans did help from having to feel the full force of her grasp, the intention was hell noted in a manner that causes Izuya to gasp suddenly as he is clamped down upon and leans forwards as she speaks into his ear. There seems to be a sudden wave of feeling wash over Izuya as this was something that would be interesting if Kuna-kun had decided to do; just kidding… maybe. My mouth would continue to be agape as if caught and fully bound as she talks and works up her confidence. She would make him scream? How interesting he found this. His surprised look turns into a sinister grin as he speaks clearly the command to, “cum multiple times until you fall to your knees.” (Influence) It would be a command spoken directly into her mind with the power of influence, almost hypnotically forcing her body to respond to his words and be at the mercy of his innocent command. If this was successful, he would take a step back in order to watch the fruits of his labors and see the expressions she made; hopefully they would not disappoint.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:21 pm

He gasps as I hold him tightly. So.. He does like it. It makes me grin. hmm. Maybe we could go on a date and then have some fun. I do have my own place, though Metro is a bit far. Hmm. I guess I can use the place mother always keeps open for me. Its above the bakery and I use it when I need to work overtime. But no one else is allowed up there. He doesn't say anything for a moment. I wonder if I should stop. But then I feel like the words he finally speaks slam into me. I gasp, eyes widening. My body convulses and I quickly cling to him. Pressing my body against his as I moan and buck, practically writhing. "Oh god.." I mew, feeling my body tip over the edge. I feel my jeans getting soaked as another feeling of rapture seizes me. It feels so good. How.. How had he done that. I shake, nearly falling to my knees, but I hold onto him. I pull my face back to gaze at him with sated orbs. "Whatever.. You just did.. It was amazing.." I whisper and then go to press our lips together if he will allow it.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Izuya is thoroughly delighted by the scene that plays out before him, almost to the point where he could obtain sexual pleasure himself. As someone more turned on by reactions and various expressions on people than actually having sex, watching her react to him was a bit of a treat. He would browse her thoughts while in the process adding to the effect that it had on him, feeling her during this process. As she clung to him, he would not hold her back; his hand would have slid from her with him thumbs resting within the loops of his jeans expecting her to crumble to the ground beneath him. Instead of claiming victory, he finds himself surprised as she lifts up and presses her lips against his. After a moment, he breaks the kiss not having been prepared for that; he wasn’t in control. He swiftly attempts to resume control as he dawns the mask of his composure with only a slight sweat mark on the side of his head as he thought in amazement of her seemingly feral nature, ‘this woman…’ He speaks, “oh you like that? Let’s have a fun inside game between the two of us, ne? Whenever I snap my fingers… you cum.” He would plant this seed in her for now as things seemed to be going favorably. Lifting his right hand, he snaps his fingers once, watching her as he asks, “I want you to look forward to getting off work… now what time did you say you get off?” He would tease her lightly and make her anticipate meeting him later if all went well; it would be very interesting when running into Shiori in the future.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:53 pm

I surprise him and I get to kiss him. He doesn't taste all too bad. He's awakened that dangerous hunger within me. Shiori and myself seem to be cursed with it. But we both handle it in our own manner. He breaks the kiss and I'm a bit pissed that he does. Christ what crawled up his ass. He begins talking again and I honestly want to just kiss him again and push himup against the wall. We are about the same height. I blink as his voice fills me again. Odd. What is he doing? I don't like it all too much. I feel like a puppet. And while what he had done was nice. I don't like being controlled. He snaps his fingers and I moan deeply, trembling again as my jeans are given a bit more of my excitement. I'm going to have to change upstairs now.

I look into his eyes as I softly pant for breath. "Seven," I finally say to him. My eyes flick to the clock. Hmm. I have to change soon before the lunch rush. I look back at him and give him a sweet smile, though my eyes show the savage lust he has awakened within me. He's not too far form the wall and I'm still holding onto him. He doesn't look all too physically strong. I touch my nose to his. "Instead of a date. We could just go to my loft above this bakery and have some fun," I purr and while I speak I would roughly try and push him up against the wall to pin him. If I suceeded I would promptly capture his lips with my own and kiss him deeply, practically raping his mouth in a whirlwind of desire.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:17 am

Reading her thoughts, Izuya understood that she was barely even listening to him. He was in a predicament here that wasn’t too good for him, control wise. He wasn’t that effective to people who didn’t listen or think… responsiveness was his main weapon. And on top of that the trick he had up his sleeve seemed to escalate things in a whole different direction where instead of taming her, it seemed like he was unleashing her. He would have to use this power over her sparingly and strategically as she seemed insatiable. He would have to be careful…

Seeing the look in her eyes causes the smirk to shift a bit, making him cautious of the raw and unbridled lust she was coming at him with. After her words, he would give a slight chuckle and attempt to talk her down, but he finds himself pushed to the wall where he emits a light noise before his mouth is taken by hers. He closes his eyes, wincing a bit with a surprised short moan as she seemingly over powers him to lock him into the kiss. His hand comes up defensively between them, but it just ends up groping her chest accidentally.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 am

I get him up against the wall. I've surprised him. He's never dealt with a single Kyro. I tend to remain single unlike my elder twin. I just haven't found the spark I need. But this guy is coming quite close to igniting my interest. The power to have me orgasming with just his voice. Most girls wouldn't like it. But I'm not most girls. I hadn't been expecting it and thus was unable to hold myself back from making my jeans damp. Usually I can hold it back enough to feel the pleasure, but not 'show' it in a sense. I nearly smile at his surprised moan. Poor guy just wasn't ready for what he started. And I'm going to let him know I will damn well finish things he begins.

My mouth slants over his and my tongue invades during the moan, needing him off guard like this. He seems the type who has always been in charge and never had someone try and take it in this manner. Hands touch my breasts and I move my hands to grasp his wrists, the tips of my fingers calloused from years of training with weapons and baking. I would grip them tightly, but not enough to pain him... Too much. I would snap them outward and slam them back against the wall. I use my body to hold him, my knee pressing between his knees and grinding upward against his clothed length.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 pm

She is relentless as she doesn’t seem to give let up in her domination over him. Izuya was bound, his mouth being invaded by her tongue with her pleasure and lust being forced onto him with little to no recourse to prevent it. He wondered if she even cared if anyone came in and saw. Weren’t there people in the back who worked here too? Another soft moan is echoed as she adjusts within him followed by a surprised higher pitch utterance as his wrists and pinned to the wall behind him. The knee comes to his crotch, feeling against the hardened length causing him to almost blush. Somewhere during this process, he realized that he was caught and that there was no use in resisting her. His struggling ceases and his body calms into a smooth rhythm accepting the tongue that ravaged him as well as the actions she performed on his personage.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Such a cute sounds he makes, especially when I pin his wrists to the wall. I nearly smirk into the kiss. He is submitting, unable to fight. I don't think he's had a woman who is willing to take control from him like this. Its quite thrilling. He is hard against the top of my thigh. I don't want to stop. I'm a bit addicted. He riled me up so much and I want more. He really did pick th wrong woman to try and control sexually. But then.. I bet he didn't think I would find it so amazing and then physically take more from him.

Gently I break the kiss, panting softly as I peer at him, a smirk sliding onto my kiss swollen lips. "You taste wonderful.." I whisper against his lips and then move my lips along his jaw and move close to his ear and give it a playful nip, smoothing the sting with my tongue. I press against him, rubbing my thigh up against his clothed length once more. I touch his neck with my tongue and lick, giving it a small nip. "You sure you wanna see me at seven? Think you can handle what I am willing to take from you.. I don't like sitting back and being a puppy for you to order..." I purr and nip him just a bit harder. "But judging from how hard you are.. You like the fact I just turned you into the bitch.." I add and give his neck one last lick before I pull my face back so that I can gaze into his eyes.

"By the way. My name is Shioriko... But I want you to call me Shiko."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 pm

When the kiss is released, Izuya pants in an attempt to catch his breath. He really hadn’t been ready for something like that and what was worst, she was still going. A shaky grin is on his face as she nips about his visage and taunts him. She asks some good questions, such as if he could handle her. The answer was probably no, but the end objective remained that he wanted to get into her good graces; a goal probably already accomplished. “I see you have issues with control,” he agrees with her in an unsteady voice as she purrs against him. He retains, “you just happened to catch me off guard… Shiko.” His body shifts phases as he becomes in tangible and moves through her body to the other side of her when he releases the spell and holds his hand to his chest as he had to catch his breath from the sexual assault. Attempting to compose himself, he turns around and chirps, “I’m Izuya… and you’re… something else. I’ll still take up your challenge regardless… see you at seven, ne?” I needed more than just Kuna and Armant for this… but then again, using him as a stunt dummy with an illusion caste over him might work… though I might feel a -little- bit bad about doing something like that to him.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:09 pm

This is the most fun I have had in ages. Haven't had a guy react in such an adorable manner. I arch a brow as he says I have issues with control. Bah. Why control my sexual desires when I want someone? Live life to the fullest. Mom taught that to Shiori and myself. We are women of the Kinomoto clan. Skilled in weapons and yearning to know more about the world around us. Mom was the same until she had to conform to being a Kyro. Then.. The cancer snuffed her out before we could learn more about her adventures when she was younger. I smirk as he mentions I caught him off guard and then I nearly yelp as I grab the wall and he is gone. I shiver. That had been an odd feeling.

I turn and look at him, pouting slightly. Why did he have to go and stop the fun? He is trying to regain his composure and I find it cute that I ruffled him. He tells me his name and I nod. Izuya. I like it. I give him a smile as he mentions I'm something else. Actually I feel a bit of a blush on my cheeks as well. My eyes see a mark on his neck and I giggle in my mind. I nipped him a bit too hard it seems. Oh well...

"At seven then," I reply and sigh. "I gotta go change before the next rush," I smile though and move past him. If he didn't move in time he would recieve a swift smack on his rear and I would move through the door that lead upstairs to my spare bedroom.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Izuya remains with his smirk casting the mask confidence about his visage, though inwardly he wondered if messing with Shiko would be bad for his heart. The confirmation comes, but reading her thought process, he backs towards the door as she moves to walk past him with a flirting smile. His rear would go unslapped this time; he had to ruin her fun just a little in order to increase his own amusement. His back would come to the doorway as he watches her walk upstairs before he would push back and turn, exiting out of the shop. After he was in the clear, he would hold his chest and give an exhale leaning over slightly. “My god…” he shakes his head, “that woman is a beast…” He quickly composes and straightens his jacket before checking his hair in the reflection of the glass. He turns and looks down the street and reaches for his phone bringing it to his face. Seeing as he had a several hours there was much he could do. With that, he proceeds in walking leisurely down the side walk attempting to think up a counter Shiko strategy that would work against someone like her.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 pm

sent to uyb
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 pm

WC went to Shiko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Double vision [Izuya]   .Double vision [Izuya] Empty

Back to top Go down

.Double vision [Izuya]
Page 1 of 1