Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Forest Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Random Forest Area Niknikki_01
The sun had begun to settle and since being bound, i hadn’t had much to do other than lying on my back on the ground. I had to say that tying me up was probably the smartest thing he had done. Lying on my back, I took to staring at the sky above and the amount of stars that began to appear, as the sun continued to settle was astonishing. Never in my life had I seen so many stars at once, maybe because I lived in a metropolis, but not even on the pictures from the satellites had I seen this many. Rolling to my side I would try to locate this spirit which so far had been a thorn in my side and obviously he was nowhere to be seen. “Great…” I sighed as I rolled back onto my back, tugging at the bindings to see if there were a chance I could break loose, but unfortunately he had tied to tight for me to even twist my wrists. “I’m thirsty” I noted to myself as I could feel my mouth go dry as I laid there staring at the stars as they twinkled their own songs and chants. Rolling onto my side I tried to look around some more to get my bearings but with everything getting darker, seeing details in the area was hard, but I was able to make out that we were on the outside of what seemed to be a massive forest and on the other side seemed to be a massive steppe. “Where the hell is this anyway?” I asked myself as I struggled into a sitting position, glaring around in all directions in the search of the massive lights from the city that would light up the sky above it.

words: 301
texp: 1
Random Forest Area Niknikki_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 pm

With the female tied up and no longer a threat to me and not able to get away from where I had her I decided to go and take care of some other things and leave her in the forest to cool off a bit. Since I had torn off the sleeves of my kimono to use them to bind the female I had effectavly ruined it thus I had to aqure a new one, which wasn't to hard. After getting a new kimono I got some food and water along with some stronger bindings to use on the female should the need arise for such things. Though I didn't want anything to happen to her I decided to wait till night began to take hold of the sky before I decided to return to where I had left the female in the forest. With out having to worry about dealing with the female and her anger I had time to recover the stamina I had lost while dealing with her earlier that way if she did cause any further trouble I could deal with it acordingly. With everything I wish to take with me, I call upon another portal that would take me back to the spot where I had left the female. As I had done with I left, I would reapear close to the female without any warning signs of my arrival. Shifting my gaze I scan for a moment before turning my gaze to the female. From her position I could tell that she had moved some, though she had not attempted to escape or flee for her life. As I look at her I let out a light growl as I drop the rope I had aquired, on the ground. " Human. " I call out to her, holding a flash of water as well as some dried meat along with a bit of bread.

Post WC: 320
Random Forest Area Valkri12
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:20 pm

As the word human is shouted from somewhere behind me, I lay down on my back again and just adjust my head so if I had been sitting I would be staring upwards. Staring at the man, though he was upside down, I could still see what he was holding and the thought of food and water was enough to erase the last bit of anger that had been manifested in my upon my arrival to this hell hole. “Im guessing you are not going to untie me so I can eat?” I asked gently as I just stared at the flask, practically feeling the fluid run from it and into my mouth. My muscles had begun to also stiffen up from lying on the hard ground and my clothes were also dirtied and I didn’t smell woman-like either as I had been sweating and been dirtied during the hours I had been lying on the ground but for the time being that was of no concern as survival was on the top of the list of things to do.

“So, I didn’t get your name earlier before you suddenly decided to vanish” I say in a blunter voice than before as I roll over to my side, sitting up with my legs crossed towards him. My hair was point out in all directions and had small leaves stuck to the back of it from the ground and my back was just covered in a thin blanket of dust and sand. “Is this how you treat females in the spirit world? Kidnap them and then tie them up and leave them to dehydrate and starve for a few hours?” I snarl as I looked more intensively on the food and water, knowing that I was thirsty and that my patience began to run out.

words: 608
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:33 pm

I watch her as she turns to face me, my gaze slowly shifting over her restrained form as I momentarly think upon what I would like to do to her. My thoughs are bought back to the realm of normality as I hear her voice as she inqures about untiying her. " Now why would I do such a thing? You wanted to do great harm to me earlier. " I say, projecting a hint of sadness in my voice as I make the last remark. With my gaze set upon her I begin to move forwards, closing the gap between us. I could tell from her gaze that she was eyeing the water and food I had brought with me. When she inquires about my name, I pause for a moment, thinking on her question as I watch her. She had yet to give me her name, though I had asked her before and if she had my name that could lead to other things should she get back to her realm. When she makes the comment about kidnapping her and tieing her up my thoughts shift for a moment before I let out a return growl as she snarles while looking at the food and water. Beginning to move again I close the remaing gap between us and kneel before her before I reach up and lightly place a hand on her cheek, softly caressing her cheek as I gaze into her eyes. " Perhaps later I will remove the bindings when I can trust you. " I say as I remove my hand from her cheek and open the flash before bringing the opening to her lips to offer her some water, " Here, have a drink. I know you must be thirsty. My name... I am Valkrist, now who are you? "

Post WC: 306
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:42 pm

ASwallowing every drop of water that entered my mouth, I memorized his name – Valkrist. Swallowing the last drops and wetting my lips, I would look up at him, “I’m Nikki, and thank you” at least there were no need to be hostile, at least yet. He had not done my any physical harm and was indeed giving me water so I would not die of thirsty or fall terribly ill. Look at him for a short while, I noticed that he had indeed changed, both clothing and bodily. Perhaps it was a spirit trait, not that I had actually studied spirits for longer than three minutes before I usually blew their brains out so I wouldn’t really know, but pure logical thinking said that it must be something the spirits can do in a rather short amount of time. Rolling my shoulders a little as the strain on my arms began to be quiet annoying and the muscles began to party spasm from the strain I would turn to Valkrist again and ask, “Could you at least tie my hands in front? It’s getting painful having them on my back.” His intentions was unknown, but I figured that if they were bad, I must suck at being the antagonist as it had been hours since he first kidnapped me so I guessed that he had some other goal with this and I would probably be told about it soon. While waiting for him to either heed my request, I would try to maneuver so I could get another sip of the water and maybe later on get some food as well.

words: 812
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:51 pm

After she had taken a few sips of the water I slowly pull it from her lips so she wouldnt get to much and possibly choak. As she speaks and tells me her name, I give a faint nod, " Nikki... " I murmur softly before smiling at her, " Your welcome. " I say before taking a sip of the water. Slowly I shift my gaze over her form as she rolls her shoulders, while looking over her form I take in how messy she has gotten while I was away, she must have been rolling around in the dirt a lot while trying to get free.. When she makes the request, I pause for a moment as I bring my gaze back to her face. Taking a moment I think on the request she had made, wishing for her hands to be tied in front of her rather then behind her. Setting the water down, I let out a light sigh, " I don't know about that... " I murmur lightly as I glance down at her shoulders for a moment, thinking on her request more. Indeed her shoulders were probably hurting her a great deal considering how her arms where and how long they ahd been tied like that, though she could still pose a great threat. As she begins to manuvre, I take a bit of the tried meat I had brought and offer it to her, holding it close enough so she could take the bit from my grasp.

Post WC: 254
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 pm

A sigh released my lips, as he seemed to be in distress on my request. I could understand him though, if he was a spirit that had been around for a while, he would definitely know about D12 and what we did with spirits. In addition, with my behavior to begin with it was understandable that he did not want me to have my hands in front as then I could still attack. Leaning over, I would bite down into the dried meat and tear off a piece before I would lean back, slowly chewing it and enjoying its taste. A salty but smoked flavor spread across my tongue and to my surprise it actually tasted better than the typical meat I was used to eat. Continuing to chew on the meat and eventually swallow it, I would turn towards Valkrist again. “So what’s your plan?” I ask as I had finished swallowing the meat, trying to sate all the questions I had building up within me. There had to be a reason why he kept me alive and had not done anything yet. Trying to get into a more comfortable position, I would again ask him “You don’t happen to have a place we could sit better? Like an apartment, house or something similar?” Not knowing where we were or how far it was to any civilization, I would be stupid to try to escape and so my best card for survival was to be cooperating with him, as it would not benefit me in any way to have him as an enemy.

words: 1078
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:36 pm

I watch her as she takes a bite of the dried meat and as she pulls back I bring the bit of meat up and take a bite of it as well and begin to chew on it. Chewing on the bit of meat I keep my gaze fixed on her and as she asks about my plan I begin to think on what I should do with her. " My plan.. " I murmur softly as I continue thinking. The initial plan was to simply have my way with her and be done with it, though I wasn't so sure about that idea now, at least some of it, I was going to have my way with her there was no getting around that. As she speaks again and asks about a place to sit better and inqures about a house of some sort I give a faint nod before glancing around. I take another bite of the meat before grabbing the flash of water and slowly raising to my feet. As I stand I tilt my head to the side and pop my neck as I let out a soft growl. " This is how it will go Nikki.. " I say as I use my telekanetic ability to lift the rope from the ground and bring it to me. Taking hold of the rope, I look down at her, " Unless you do something to provoke anger, I will not do anything to hurt you. Simple enough and I'm sure you can understand such a thing. " I say as I step closer to her before calling upon my ability to teleport, teleporting us both to another location. With my powers, I teleport us to an abandoned hut like shack, still in the forest, though it has a simple, a place for a fire and a few other simple things, nothing fancy, all of which like something you would see in a midevil movie.

Post WC: 327
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:55 pm

My eyes follow his movements as he too takes a bite of the meat before moving about out little encampment. Proposing a deal that I would not provoke anger in exchange of not being harmed I nodded, it was a fair deal and not something I could simply turn down. Nodding in agreement, I waited for him to do his magic and in a flash that lasted less than it did take to blink an eye we found ourselves in another location. A quick look around the place told me that this was not a place that had a steady stream of user on a daily basis and it was evident that this could maybe be a sort of a safe house, only known to him and maybe a handful of others. “I’m guessing you are no fan of housecleaning?” I asked in a sarcastic voice as I blew maybe two or three millimeters of dust of the edge of a small table. Sitting up against the wall, I would glance around the room as I wrinkled my nose at the funny old smell that filled it. Apparently, this was going to become my new residence until this person decided to let me off the hook and maybe return back home. Resting my head against the wall, I would look up at Valkrist before I would break the silence. “So, you have a place a woman can do her typical stuff, like clean up and maybe take a shower?” I sort guessed the answer to be no, but the only way to find out was by asking and so I had asked the question and hopefully there were a few percentages chance that this rundown shack would have something like a bathroom or similar sanitarian facility where I could clean up.

words: 1379
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:12 am

Now that we were in a shack I had found I turn my gaze to her as she speaks to me. " Housecealing... " I say softly as I watch her. " Nope. " I add as I drop the rope on the floor before glancing around for a moment as I think on what I need to do, knowing we needed a fire to stay warm. When I hear her voice again as she speaks up, I shift my attention to her. I cant help but let out a soft chuckle at her request. She has no clue where and when she is. Setting the food and water down I turn and move over to her. Moving up in front of her, I reach out and place a hand against the wall next to her head and lean in so my face was close to hers. " If you wish to clean up, I can take you somewhere were you can, though it will have to wait until day light, unless you wish to run around in the dark. " pausing for a moment I fall silent as I gaze into her eyes, coming to a conclusion on what I would like to do with her. " Tell me something Nikki... If I where to cut the bindings on your feet, would you flee? " I ask her as I begin to pull back away from her, " I know it isn't easy to move with your feet like that... " I continue as I step back and slowly raise a hand and bring it to rest on the hilt of a sword resting at my side, " ... Though, could I honestly trust you. I know what you do to my kind with out any regard to us, even if we wish to simply live a peaceful existence in your world, a world that offers a peace that the one we are from does not offer. " Pausing once more, I fix my gaze on Nikki as it narrows some, " Tell me, how many of my kind have you killed? " I ask, my voice quickly getting a hint of anger to it.

Post WC: 366
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Being quiet as he asked me the questions, my head would fall down towards the floor before it would slowly turn upwards, my eyes staring coldly into his own, as if they were trying to get into his head and soul. “Many” I whisper in a chilling voice as I continue to hold the stare. Spirits were not of this world and shouldn’t have come here for refuge if they feared for their lives, however, we, the humans had be tolerant to most and only punished those that broke the laws that had be made to keep them at bay, unfortunately, not all of them seemed to see it at an eye. There were always the one that had to break the rule and it always resulted in the same cause of action – a bullet through the head. Still holding my gaze, I begin to chuckle as this wicked idea begin to form. “So what are you then? The protector of spirits? Or have I maybe killed someone that was close to you?” the voice sounded more cruel than I had first intended, but what the hell, if he wanted to kill me he had, had several opportunities and as this whole ordeal seemed to develop, I would have a minimal chance of getting out of this place alive. Shifting a little without breaking my gaze I would lean back against the wall and form what could be considered a arrogant pout as I waited for him to do what he intended to do, as I would rather die quick than being dragged through the mud and dirt before my life would end.

words: 1653
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:24 pm

With the question I watch her as her head falls forwards, breaking our eye contact. Holding my ground I watch her as she lifts her head and looks at me once again, though her gaze was cold. As she answers my question with a simple word, I hold back a growl and instead allow a sad look to overcome my face as I look at her. " I see... " I say as I look at her. Her entire demeanor had changed in a matter of moments with the question and her response and reaction angered me greatly to the point where I had to restrain myself from doing something to her. As I let out a soft sigh I slowly pull my hand back from the hilt of the sword and let my hand rest at my side once again. As she begins to chuckle and speaks once again I frown faintly at her words, not liking the tone of her voice and I find I need to restrain myself more as she continues. I begin to move, again stepping back up to her I place a hand against the wall next to her head and lean in close to her face. Gazing into her eyes as I lean close to her I finally let out a soft growl while thinking over what Nikki had said. Letting out another growl, my lips draw back enough to show my pointed canines. Closing my eyes, I fall silent for a moment before opening my eyes and pushing away from her, turning with my back to her, " Humans... " I murmur softly to myself, though loud enough for her to hear me. I retrieve the rope I had brought with me before turning my attention to Nikki and grabbing her before roughly pulling her from the wall. Pulling her from the wall I toss her over my shoulder and hold her like a sack of potatos. Once I had her over my shoulder, I take her out side the small hut and into the moon light darkness. Once out side I begin to raise off the ground and into the air. Raising higher into the air I begin to move forwards, moving as fast as I could over the forest. Flying through the air I shift my gaze, ignoring anything Nikki did though if she struggle to much I would make sure to threaten to drop her and from the height she may survive with broken limbs. As I fly through the air I shift my gaze until I find what I am looking for. Flying down to ground level I set her down onto a large rock and remove the ropes binding her hands, though I make sure to bind her hands in front of her before binding her to the rock I had set her upon. Pausing for a moment I let out a soft growl before teleporting away, leaving her tried to the rock. I would be gone for a few minutes before I finally come back, teleproting back in her blind spot since she lay on her back. After coming back stab a pole into the ground in front of the rock she lay on. Raising into the air once again I look down at her and align things before attaching the bucket to the pole and allow the water to drip from the bucket down onto Nikki's forehead. Pulling away from the bucket I move back into her blind spot so she couldn't see me as I bring all time around us to a stand still, though I allow myself, Nikki, the water and bucket to continue in the normal flow of time.

Post WC: 617
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Random Forest Area 1n
Noticing his reaction, I could tell that he wasn’t overly happy to hear my answer and from his behavior in the few seconds after my breathtaking answer showed that he wasn’t sure what to do. Would he hit me, kill me or maybe do something else? Well only timed would show and he didn’t waste it as it took only a minute before he would grab me and throw me over his shoulder and went out the door and into the air. Knowing that struggling now would only get bad consequences and with my legs and arms tied, landing safely was not possible. Just ‘enjoying’ the trip, I was surprised to see where he had taken me. Standing next to a large rock, which seemed to be flat and somewhat elongated, I cocked my head to the side but were allowed to think it through before my hands had been untied and tied anew on the front. “What the hell?” I muttered somewhat surprised as he then proceeded to tie me to the rock and teleport away.

“What the hell you at?” I asked as I tucked at the ropes, trying to see if there was a way to get out of it, which there were not. Thinking back as to what his response had been to my answer, I was surprise to see that he had some sort of k9’s, using what I had learned in the D12 I guessed that he was a animal familiar or had some animal transformation. However, I had no clue why he left me out here in the middle of nowhere… maybe it was some sort of altar he had attached me to? Then before I could think more about the fact that he might be sacrificing me to some monster of whatever lived out here, a pole with a bucket attached to it appeared overhead. Guessing that he had teleported back and the left again, I took to gazing at the bucket, not even noticing that the shallow breeze and sounds stopped going about as normal. Slowly I could see that the bucket was leaking and as I tried to move to the side, I noticed that getting away from the drops were impossible. Lying there with my head locked under a dripping bucket was annoying enough, but when the drops started to hit your forehead in a large multitude, the annoyance turned into a craze.

words: 2061
texp: 2
Random Forest Area 2n
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Remaining out of sight of Nikki and in the shadows I watch her as the water continues to drip from the bucket down onto her forehead, the bindings strong enough to keep her down and unable to move from the dripping water. Though I didn't know the full reason why, I wanted her to suffer for what she had done to my kind and for what she wished to do to me, though I didn't want to take her life, no I wanted to do more then that, I wanted to break her and make her something she would not want to be, mine. While watching her I begin to think upon what all I would like to do with her and what I would like to put her through. The thoughts and ideas quickly brought a smile to my face and though I wanted to let out a growl, I hold back as I watch her. " Perhaps I will introduce her to my other forms. " I thought to myself as I shift my gaze over her bound form. As I look at her bound form the smile that had took hold of my face begins to twist in a sadistic grin as I think more on the idea. As I shift my gaze over her bound form I find I have to restrain my urges as they begin to grow, the desire to do things with her naked body growing. As I watch her I continue to hold my grasp on time, keeping it from continuing its normal flow.

Post WC: 262
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:29 am

Random Forest Area 1n
The first minute… if it wasn’t more, as it felt like maybe an half an hour went by in annoyance of cold water constantly dripping into my face from the bucket. But after that it somehow changed. It was annoying anymore, it was numbing, it felt like my forehead wasn’t there anymore, like it was beginning to disintegrated to the water, like a rock underneath dripping water, which slowly, with time is worn down and will eventually get a hole in it. It was not only the feeling, but also the sound of hit, the everlasting sound that seemed to echo off the trees and leafs. Trying to close the sound out, I found myself unable to concentrate, there were no other sounds to listen for and there wasn’t anything I could catch my eyes to, other than that falling drop of water that would again hit my forehead. As if that weren’t enough, the drops began to run down my body and soak my clothes, making them wet and cold, making all the other drops feel colder as they would hit my skin. I was sure, that at this point, I would go into hypothermia, but what would overtake me was a complete surprise. A quick panting began to build up as I tried to get my head away from the water; however, the rope restrained me to the point where any movement would become impossible. Tightening my jaw, I could feel the anger within me rise, along with the desperation and need to get out of this place and back home, back home to safety!

words: 2332
texp: 2
Random Forest Area 2n
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Keeping my gaze fixed on Nikki I watch her closely to see what kind of effects the dripping water will have on her, I wasn't sure if she would have some of breakdown and go crazy or simply give up. Unable to read her mind I wasn't all to sure of the complete effect of the water dripping on her, nor could I understand what she was feeling with it. I continue to remain silent as I watch, shifting my gaze along her form once again as the water begins to run down her cloths and soak into the material. She did wish to wash up, though I don't believe this is what she wanted when she made the request. The grin upon my face remains as I watch her, taking in the sight of her body, the only problem having to be restraining myself from simply going over to her bound form and doing things to her right now.. As she begins panting I listen to the panting as she struggles to try and get free from the bindings, the grin on my face growing as I listen to her and watch her struggle, enjoying every moment of her pain and suffering. " I wonder when she will break. " I mentally ask myself as I tilt my head to the side, my gaze shifting to select spots on her form. Thinking upon when she will break I begin to wonder what she would be willing to do to get out of the bindings and away from the dripping water. Though I knew with each passing moment I drained away more of my energy, I held my grasp on time so that it could not continue its normal flow.

Post WC: 290
OOC: Timehalt held, post 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Forest Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Forest Area   Random Forest Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Forest Area
Page 1 of 1