Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) Empty
PostSubject: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) Jynbanner_01
Mock Mission in the R&D Labs

I make my way through the halls of the Division on route to the Research and Development labs. Dressed differently than when in the role of the commissioner, I was in black boots, cargo pants, belt and black Division 12 tee shirt with the Div12 crest on the right breast. I was on my way to meet up with the rest of my teammate, or rather those who worked under me in my elite forces. Lately, during the city’s reconstruction things had been relatively peaceful on the outside. Sanzon and his demon accomplices were probably moving about the demon realm at the moment, doing my bidding and researching the hiding place of the Six Pillars. In this time, I had been doing a lot of work from behind my desk, which brought along the teasing from our top researcher Angela. The blonde woman often found in a business dress covered in a white lab coat took much joy in pointing out that sitting behind a desk all day wouldn’t do anything other than get me old, weak and slow. Without the advantages of the enhanced humans or spirit types, I was already at a disadvantage; I couldn’t afford to be out of shape, since I wasn’t the type of commander to lead from the rear.

Speaking of rear, this would be one of the first exercises I would be doing with the new recruit, Nikki. I would see for myself how well she would do. It was my experience with Angela that she probably had some type of scenario or mock mission set up. I knew that she took our vitals and various readings during these missions, but she assured it was to assist in our training. I knew Angela was a bit of a sadist, but generally she was very good about her work.

The place of meeting would be in one of the research labs in the restricted areas of the Division 12 building on the fourth floor. The door to the lab would look like an ordinary hospital door, but beyond that would be a room filled with equipment and devices of all types along with observation beds, computers and the such. In the doorway of question, Tapp and Michael would be standing outside speaking with Ted while Angela was inside the laboratory, making adjustments to the realm chamber that was beyond that room. They would be waiting on myself and Ms. Nikki to arrive on the scene.

411 / 411
Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) Jynbanner_03

Last edited by escalation on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) Nikkitop

The elevator taking me to the forth floor chimed as the doors slid open on what the monitor said was floor four. My attire wouldn’t be the usually cute, innocent and sexy look, but the one of a mercenary... so to speak. I was wearing a army patterned brown sleeveless top, with the front split so that part of my stomach was visible and my shoulders, gloves made out of elastic breathing fibres for optimal grip and airing. My lower body would be dressed up in a similar patterned pants which was baggy. My feet wore a pair of custom made boots in black leather. I would have single gun strapped on me as I would walk towards Tapp and Michael, having a serious, but yet gently smile on. “Good morning guys” I would giggle as I played with my hair, trying not to be embarrassed by my new outfit. As I would reach them, I would do a pirouette while almost singing “What do you think~?” after stopping the spinning, I would almost gloatingly upholster my gun to show it to Tapp, which I knew, knew his way around guns and other things that said 'pew pew' “And look at this beauty! Isn’t she nice?!” I usually gave my things a gender for some twisted reason, maybe because I hated to be alone or maybe it was just because I found it cute to name things. My phone was named Emma, while my TV was named Jane and now, my gun was named Amy. I took a second to think about it as I stood there, waving the gun back and forth, explaining what it could do, fire rate and clip size. “So, have Mr. Commissioner arrived yet?” I would ask while holstering my gun while looking around to see if I could see him in the corridors.

wc: 313
texp: 0
Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) Nikkibottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:53 pm

The males shift their attention towards the young lady as she makes her approach from down the hall. “Hey,” Tapp welcomes lifting a hand. Michael chimes in with a, “yo” and Ted nods in his greeting. With the spin, Tapp would comment, “don’t you look spiffy?” Ted would glance and look towards the inside of the room to see if Angela was ready and Michael would be quietly observing her. Noticing the gun, Tapp smiles, “oh nice. So you’ve upgraded, or have you been hiding this one from us?” With the question, Michael speaks up, “he’ll be here before Ingel. Ingel’s always late.” There is a jovial tone in his words, but Tapp reminds, “I don’t think Ingel’s coming in today. I think that’s why the boss is doing the training with us.” Michael shifts his attention to Tapp and inquires, “oh really?” Tapp nods, “yeah really.” Michael nods, “hmm… I thought it was because the boss was getting lazy.” Tapp grins, “that too.”

“Jyn-kun has a poor sense of time,” comes a feminine voice from the inside as Angela makes her way towards the group. She wore a long and flowing white lab coat over a black and brown business skirt set with black stockings in low set conservative heels. Her blonde hair was tied up in a bun behind her head with two bangs hanging down to either side of her face and thin black framed specs. Rising a finger to adjust her glasses, she looks over Nikki and introduces, “I am Director Angela, I work closely with Jyn-kun and his group. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

270 / 681
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:35 pm

I give a short chuckled as the two of them comment that was boss was getting lazy, but was almost immediately interrupted by another female voice. My eyes are quick to scan this female as she approaches us. She seemed to be the one leading this compartment of the floor and judging by her clothes she was some sort of scientist. “The pleasure is on my side – I'm Nikki de Luchana” I reply with a blush. I stand back and fold my hands behind my back while looking down onto my boots. 'She's gorgeous' I think to myself as I don’t want her to discover the now pink face I was wearing from a short seconds imagined picture of her standing there in some erotic lingerie. Focusing on my boots and the day ahead, I was able to get the picture temporarily out of my head which allowed me to look back up at her, with still a pink tint in my cheeks. “So what are your job in the Division?” I ask gently before sending my gaze to the floor again, not wanting to be rude about my questions. I start to think about my training for the past week and how much I had learned since I had teamed up with Ted, Tapp and Michael. I'm sure I have learned more in one week than I learned through the whole police academy! And this as just the tip of the iceberg.

wc: 559
texp: 1
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:44 pm

The scientist type folds her arms below her chest as she inspects Nikki during the cordial greeting. Though the reply was friendly, Angela’s demeanor did not seem to reciprocate the feeling. The vibe would come off as if she were being nice just to be nice and not genuinely. “Perhaps,” she response vaguely, playing on the pleasure phrase. Angela had already categorized Nikki as a target; had she come from any other squadron than the one she was on currently, things may have been fine between them, but with Shiori getting in the way and then Izumi, Angela seemed to be internally annoyed at the number of attractive females that came in and out of the commissioner’s everyday life. She answers shortly, “I am the Director of Research and Development over Spiritual Affairs and human augmentation.” Her hand lowers to the pocket of her jacket as she pulls up a small device which sends out a series of red lines that ‘scan’ Nikki for a moment before she turns, seemingly engrossed in the results coming out as she murmurs “hmmm…” cryptically. Speaking audibly, she commands, “don’t all of you crowd the door way, let’s get you into the Realm chamber so that things will be ready for when Jyn-kun arrives.” Ted moves first as Tapp looks to Michael before slapping Nikki once on her back while teasing, “you ready for this rookie?” Michael looks to Nikki and asks, “have you been in Realm before?” One could tell by the eager visage he held, that as something technical, he was all ready prepared to explain it in its entirety.

268 / 949
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm

A finger goes to my lips as the red line scans my body. In the back of my mind, it told me that this would tickle and so I give a short giggle as I close my eyes and gently vibrate for a short second before looking back at the woman with two huge eyes as she turns around and 'hmms' at the result, sky-rocketing my curiosity as to what that thing did. “What was that?” I lean over to Michael and ask, as I guessed that he would know as he was the brain in this group. The group would start to move as the professor ordered us to, except that I was still standing back by the door, still wondering what that scanning thing was, but fortunately the teasing slap I got on my back knocked me back to the present. Sticking out my tongue at Tapp as he teased I would walk up by Michael which seemed to be like a kid in a candy store as he asked me about the realm. “Yeah, once... Shooting practice” I said with a smile as I would throw a gaze in Angela's direction. “What's with her?” I would ask as I thought back at the introduction and how cold she seemed to be towards me. My expression would explain more than words as I asked Michael in a quiet voice, trying to keep it so low that only Michael would hear it.

wc: 805
texp: 2
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm

When attention returned back to him, Michael would pause and remember her first question. Pointing towards the device, Michael clarifies, “oh yeah, that was just a physical scanner. You remember how long ago, you had to have a doctor poke and prod you in order to give you a physical… now they just use those. It’s a fairly old device…” Moving on from that, he continues, “but I see. So the police have it set up too? I guess that makes sense since you can get realm set up in your house. El goog is pretty good with their technology and coming out with new things…” Attention is shifted to Angela as Nikki inquires about her attitude. Coming out of the rambling that would have continued about realm and its pros and cons, he answers quickly, “I don’t know what her deal is some times. I think she and the commissioner get into it sometimes. I heard she almost made him kill his ex girlfriend in realm by making them both think they were fighting fake versions of each other… but I doubt she would actually do that…” Continuing with the Realm talk, he continues to ramble, “but yeah, Realm’s caused a whole cultural revolution! A lot of people become shut ins because it’s so lifelike… it’s like why live life, you know?...” He continues to go on unless interrupted, which would be fine.

In a shooing manner, Angela opens the reinforced metallic door at the rear of the lab and motions for the group to continue into it. Ted would enter first, followed by Tapp and probably followed by Michael as he would be mostly focusing on Nikki. The room beyond the lab would be much like the realm area in at the PD, only the internals would be on a higher technical level. For all practical purposes, it would look the same, only larger. The space would consist of smooth lab like white walls, floors and ceiling; it would be expansive with the whiteness throwing off the actual depth of the room. Still, it was pretty big, utilizing a large portion of the buildings lateral side.

There would be a chime at the elevators as the doors open. I would exit from it and proceed down the halls of the floor heading towards the R&D area. Moving through secure double doors that brought me into the R&D wing, I would turn right at the end of the hall and arrive in the same area as the rest of my squadron. Reaching the door, I notice Angela getting the team into the realm room. As I enter in, I am welcomed with a strict, “you’re late, Jyn-kun.” I correct, “Commissioner Asei, and you’re on my time. Is everything ready?” With a nod, she adjusts her glasses and answers, “I was just getting everyone set up. I look forward to analyzing you.” I frown slightly; it almost caused me to shudder every time I thought of her using me as a lab rat.

503 / 1452
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 pm

I simply nod my head to what Michael is saying, not because I wasn’t interested, but because I didn’t know anything about all this technology and trying to say something which I had no clue about would just make me look dumb. Letting the kid talk away with his knowledge and information, my eyes trail off him and onto the door that opens which had the easily recognisable white room inside. Following the other, I narrow my eyes as I enter the all white room, sensing a shiver going down my spine as I had yet questions about this room. Asking to all of those that had obviously done this a few times but directing it more towards Michael - “What happens if you die inside here?” I raise my hands to my side as I turn a half around to indicate that I was talking about the realm.

Turning around again to assess the room, I would try to focus my sight towards one end of the room, however, with it being all white it was nearly impossible as it was no telling where the wall or corners went. Then a new voice appeared outside of the room, it took me a few seconds to recognise it as the commissioner's voice, but it was really good to know that he actually showed up. Double checking my holster I would move closer to the rest of the group, placing myself on the middle as I would cross my hands under my breasts and wait for the commissioner enter and greet us.

wc: 1071
texp: 3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Answering her question, Michael speaks, “oh, well the legal copies have sensor blockers on them so that if you die in Realm, nothing really happens to you; it’s like playing a video game. But the government has clearance to add pain receptors in Realm to simulate damage, so you can feel like you’re getting hurt, but you won’t really be getting hurt… well, you can get bruised and stuff in Realm… Aaand, there are hackers who are able to attach realm to your brain in a way that it’ll simulate Realm damage on your body… so you can die there too I guess. But anyways, in this realm, if you die, the most that will happen is that you’ll pass out.” Moving past the both of them, I answer, “You may die depending on how Angela’s feeling that day.” Making it into the room with the others, I turn towards the team. I continue to inform the newbie, “you’re weapons will automatically be loaded by the system and you’ll obtain the necessary attire and weapons depending on the situation.” I pause and notice, “nice uniform…” I noticed that she certainly had her own style when it came to dressing. Continuing, I ask, “how’s it been going with these guys? Have you become acclimated to your new duties?”

217 / 1669
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Blushing as he commented my uniform I would move one hand to my face to cover the red cheeks and flushing lips as I almost whispered a “Thank you” back at him. I chuckle at his question and answer in a joking voice, “Oh they are some really cute puppies, been following me around and everything” I smile as I pat Michael on the head before turning to the commissioner again, this time with a slightly more serious face. “Uniforms too? We didn’t get that at the precinct” I note as my eyes glide over the commissioner, taking his his body and looks. “And lets hope she's in a good mood today, I don’t want to die on my first realm test while you are around” I say as I stick my tongue out to the commissioner before placing my hands behind my back and giggling, hoping he would understand that I was partly teasing and joking. Hopefully, Angela wouldn’t hear my comment on ' hoping she was in a good mood' as I would kind of guess that she would give us a hard time just because of such a comment.

wc: 1267
texp: 4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:32 pm

I get to witness that she had successfully tamed at least one of the members of my squadron. Michael takes the pet to the head and chuckles slightly embarrassed as he looks to the side and she continues to speak after having used him as a prop. When she speaks about uniforms, I didn’t know if she meant the ones in Realm or her regular ones. I figured any one of the members of the squadron could have let her know, but to be sure I clarify both, “The commissary will have all your uniform needs; you’re given credits for work related purchases, but here anything in the program materializes on you.” The materialization of items would be similar to matrix form. An eyebrow rises to the tongue being stuck out and I nod, “let’s hope so.” My hand comes to my ear as I turn to the side and speak, “Angela, whenever you’re ready.”

The lights immediately go out and everything is dark. Green lines consisting of binary code start to build in the sky before it solidifies and forms into a full moon. Clouds form in the skies and similar neon lines grown from the grown creating buildings, structures, vehicles and a large water base. An enforcer is built to our side, bullet proof vests form and cover on our bodies, with each member of the team gaining a utility belt and the appropriate weapons that they normally used. Among other things, Tapp would gain an assault rifle and a side arm, Ted would gain a sniper rifle and large bag, and Michael would be outfitted with a padded suit and a large bag and a mobile device. Nikki would get (enter what Nikki get’s here) and I would obtain two pistols, clips, my normal launcher attachment and grenade ammo. At the end of the scenario being built our team would be standing inside a docking district. There would be large warehouses to the east and a large body of water to the west with freight ships and boats of various types and sizes. It would be a night mission.

Looking to Michael, I inquire, “mission details?” He looks to me and nods, “right” while adjusting the sling of his bag on his shoulder and holding the mobile device in one hand while typing with the other. A digital map forms like a hologram from the mobile device and Angela’s voice details, “this is a simple mission. Demons posing as humans have developed a Yakuza cartel. They are transporting an artifact that can create a mobile portal to hell.” The warehouse where the artifact is being held is highlighted in the hologram as Angela continues, “take out the spiritual elements, secure the artifact, and clean the scene of all evidence.” Michael would look to his bag which held explosives in them. Angela concludes, “good luck.”

Before continuing, I would make sure, “everyone got that?”

486 / 2155
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Nodding as the commissioner talked about the uniforms, I jumped somewhat when the lights suddenly turned out and everything became dark. Then out of nowhere green lines began to build things up around us, first the sky with a large white moon before it would create the skybox around us, with buildings and clouds and everything else a large million buzzing city would need to get the big city feeling. Then our attire changed and a solid bulletproof west formed over my chest and back as it did to all the others. My attire would change drastically from the one I was actually wearing. Pants would fold up around my legs and connect with a solid black leather belt which would act as the border between the cloth and bare skin underneath a long marine blue jacker which would reach me to the backside of the knee. My gun holster changes position from the hip to under my arm and clips for this gun is placed on the right thigh and each side of the ribcage. My shoes are still army shoes, though they were now more fit for running and jumping.

Standing just a few feet away from Michael, I would listen carefully to the mission briefing while simultaneously look around. My eyes would narrow as I would gaze towards more darker areas, such as shadows from the containers or into the darkness of the warehouses. My gut told me that this was not going to go well, but my mind was throbbing for action, making these two things balanced in correlation between each other. Nodding as the commissioner asked if we got the mission. I took a few steps towards Tapp and Ted as my hand would gently stroke over the handle of the gun, feeling how the sensation of cold steel of the black gun would manifest itself through my fingers. “Lead the way...” I said as I would turn towards my superior, trying to stay as serious and professional as I possible could at this point.

wc: 1608
texp: 4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:16 am

Looking to Nikki, I see that she has got it. Michael gives a nod, Ted seems to have no reply and Tapp grins, “is there a donut shop in here?” I ignore it and since everyone got it, I would go into our strategy on how we would go about the simple breech and blow. Looking to Michael, I advise, “Like always, you’re going to run logistics. Scan the area and give us the position of their security. We’ll take them out in layers and make our way into the interior. Ted, depending on the information from Michael get to an elevated position and cover the best breach point. We’re probably going to want to hit the left rear side since most of the security will generically be at the front of the structure.” I point towards the side that would be serving as the main breech point within the holographic map that Michael held. With a glance to Tapp, I continue, “…With that said, Tapp will be assaulting the front of the structure as a distraction while Nikki and I to enter into the side breech point.” Tapp grin at the fact that he would be the decoy in this. I look to Michael and comment, “you can back him up to make it seem like it’s more than just him.” I continue “we’ll take out the enemy elements from the inside, give you guys the go ahead to enter. We’ll grab the artifact, plant the charge and expedite our exit. Let’s get this done in less than fifteen minutes.” Afterwards I look up to make sure everyone got it. Tapp pumps an arm in the air and bellows, “let’s -do- this!” He slaps Nikki on the back as if she were a male and congrats, “running point with the boss… good luck, lil lady.” I comment, “okay, let’s head out.” Ted turns around silently and begins to walk towards the warehouse district and Michael turns to Nikki to say “good luck!” before heading to the Enforcer. I would inspect and prepare my weapons while waiting on Nikki; when she was ready I would begin walking in the direction of the warehouses, Tapp would walk away and the Enforcer would drive past us towards its objective as the team would disperse.

382 / 2537
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Keeping my head cool, I already begin to analyse the information given by the commissioner and at the task at hand. I would definitely don’t want to screw things up this time around, especially with the boss at me side. The suddenly Tapp's big hand slaps me over the back, forcing me to take a step forwards to not fall over from the force applied to it. “Gah... Thank you” I reply with a surprised voice as I would gently rub the spot he hit. Withdrawing my weapon from its holster I would pull the slide back and check the chamber to make sure there were a bullet inside and I would also remove the clip to make sure it was full. Moving the slide back I give the boss a nod as a signal that I was ready before moving a strand of hair out of my face. Following the boss, I would begin to go through what I had learned and what I knew about this kind of things. In addition to going through the plans of my own, I would look around us as we were walking, scanning it slowly as a precaution if there were enemy snipers or patrols which could ambush us as we were about to enter. “Soo~” I begin, trying to start a conversation to cover up for the awkward silence that had appeared after the others had left for their objectives. “What are we going to do with the artefact... and what is it anyway?” I ask while turning around, checking if we were being followed.

wc: 1875
texp: 5
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Walking with purpose, I begin making a bee line to the parameter of the warehouse. We would be walking away from the docks heading into an area more forested with warehouses, bins, crates and various structures. Moving into an alleyway, I walk casually within the shadows cast in the narrower areas by the night’s moon. Hearing her voice enlightens me to the fact that she was a talker. Answering her question, I speak in a matter of fact tone, “the artifact is just a generic objective created by the system; it nothing more than a target goal.” I didn’t mean to come off short, but I had a certain way of coming off to others that I was partially aware of. About three blocks away from the target warehouse, I would slow down and stop near the mouth of an alley placing my back casually to the wall and looking towards the region where we would be going. Michael’s part was to scan and scout the area first so that we would not be going in blind, so I would be expecting word from him soon. Looking back to the young lady, I ask, “how much experience do you have against spirits and demons?” It wasn’t asked in a manner of “tell me now because it’s important” but more as if I were just wondering.

225 / 2762
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:36 pm

As we entered the more urban environment, I would find myself closer to Asei than I had been prior, not only for its added safety feeling, but also due to the chance of being ambushed, and so, it would be bad if we were to be split up. Halting just next to him, I would stand in the moonshine and more to his side, so that I wouldn’t block his view when peeking around. “So, there aren’t any artefacts in the 'real' world?” I would as while adjusting my collar, so it would partly conceal my face from the back and sides. “And, for my experience... well its minuscule. I killed one the day I were brought to your office, and that's the first time I’ve encountered something like it” I answer in a honest voice as I would look at the watch that were decorating my wrist, wondering why Michael hadn’t given us any info yet. “So do we have a plan? Like, if Michael and Tapp are unable to finish up on their end?” I would ask with a pondering voice as I would move to the wall and lean against it, making circle movements with the barrelling on my thigh.

wc: 2081
texp: 6
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 pm

With the answering of the question, I give a nod, taking that information in. Perhaps it was good that she’s only had one exposure to demonic elements; she seemed to be taking it pretty well. I figured that if she had been a vigilante, then her own values and ideals about demons and spirits would have had time to form making it harder to train her the way we want her to be trained. Answering her question, I comment, “there may or may not be artifacts; there’s no telling at this point, though we believed at one point that something referred to as the pillars were artifacts.” My gaze shifts from her and moves towards the warehouse district which holds my attention as her question comes in about the speed of Michael accomplishing his task. I answer, “I’ll know of something happens to them; but I have faith in my team.” I leave it at that; even with being around her like this, I was growing accustom to the energy signature that Nikki put out. With my skills in spiritual sensing, I would be able to tell her position out of a crowd at a good distance. Likewise, I would be able to tell if Michael or Tapp were compromised without having time to speak over their COM. I hoped that Ingel would take on the same skill as the person to take my place in the group, but he seemed to be in the process of having several family issues that kept him from being able to practice with the group as frequently as I would like. Enlightening her a little bit without giving too much information, I look to her and answer in a simple manner, “I can feel you; I have that sense.” I am interrupted as I lower my gaze, bringing my hand to my ear as I hear Michael speak giving the lay of the land. The rest of the group, including Nikki would be able to hear as well. He informs, “hold positions for now, we have three cars approaching the warehouse. There are four armed guards in the center front position… scans show two group of two covering both back corners and about 5 entities already inside of the warehouse… The car is stopping and there are four entities from each car heading into the warehouse. It looks like they are parked for now… Spiri’Net is detecting level B spiritual threats… The entities from the cars are in the center of the compound with the security forces still in place. Ted, do you see them?” There is a pause over the COM before the cryptic “yes” comes in. Michael speaks back, “Tapp, you should be able to come within a block of the compound unnoticed. Boss, the way the cars are situated, I suggest you breach from the east. There do not seem to be any other people within a three block radius.” I answer back, “good job.” I continue, “Tapp and Michael, move into position… Ted, cover the front east; 60 seconds until we go.” I glance down at my watch before looking to Nikki, where I motion for her to move with me.

It wouldn’t take long for to circle around the target compound, moving through the alleyways of the other warehouses. I would pause after coming to the eastern side of the building, in an alleyway with a large number of crates and wooden boxes stacked. The target warehouse would be in visible distance, but much to my disapproval, there was a large metallic fence between us and the warehouse. I would complain lightly about Michael leaving that out before looking back at my watch. It was 15 seconds to the 60 second mark and soon Tapp would start things off for us. Reaching down to my belt, I pull off a grenade as I murmur, “hope you’ve got a good arm…” and hand it to Nikki. I continue, “and I hope you can get over a fence…” With a nodding motion, I speak, “give it a good throw towards the front of the building, then let’s get over this fence and in that building.” With that, it was time.

700 / 3462
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Running in a tight unison with Asei, I would have holstered my gun and used my light body and speed to move a few feet ahead of Asei, slowing down before each corner so that he could round them first, in case there were trouble there. Halting to a pause, I would adjust my hair so it now were in a tight ponytail with no possibility for any hair to fall down into my face, I would also adjust the collar of my coat so I had a clear view of everything to my sides. Looking towards our objective a smirk would form on my lips, but would even sooner get crushed when I noticed the fence and how Asei reacted to it as well – it was a hindrance and not a very easy one either. The only solution was to get over it, as going through it would just compromise our position. As he hands me the grenade my face would turn into a question marker. I had never before in my life handled a grenade and not so much wanted to either. However, when he tells me to throw it and get over the fence I start thinking and using that I was good at, moving around.

Holding the grenade in my left hand, I would take a few quick steps towards the wall that was opposite of us, using it as a running base to launch myself into the air and over the fence in a elegantly swirl before landing crouched on the other side with a small smirk on my face as I give my dear commissioner a blow kiss before running a few meters towards the front, launching the grenade with all my powers after I had removed the pin. Running the few meters back to the fence where Asei hopefully would still be, I would face him as I would pace over into a light job. “You take the lead” my voice were low, almost whispering as I continued to jog towards our destination. With my right hand wielding my gun, I were prepared both mentally and physically for anything... or almost anything that might come at us.

wc: 2447
texp: 6
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:23 pm

To my surprise, she took the grenade. In my mind, I was messing with her a bit, but still, the fact that she did it, serviced a good purpose. I noticed the agility in which she was able to scale the fence. By the time she turned around, I would already be on the opposite side of the fence, having bypassed it in my own mysterious manner (Haku). Having noticed the movements in the shadows, the guards covering the east side would have a visual of us, but before there is a reaction, there is a loud explosion in the front where Nikki had tossed the grenade. The guards look to the front and then look towards us as they reach for their weapons. Already moving forwards, my gun is un holstered and in both hands as I take a shot at the one of the two guards. Assuming Nikki took out the other, I would continue to move forwards; if she did not, I would turn my aim to the second and fire two shots to his chest. The sound of automatic gunfire comes from the front of the building along with Tapp’s gruff war cry. Somewhere in there it sounded like Michael was imitating in his own shrill voice, but either way, as they were setting up the diversion, it was time for us to move.

In the front, after two of the security guards were taken out, several more ran out from the front of the warehouse, taking cover behind the vehicles to counter attack. In their movement, one is pulled from the ground and off of his feet as a high caliber sniper bullet hits him in the chest and sends him back. On a nearby rooftop, Ted ejects the used shell, reloads the chamber, sets his aim again and plucks another suited guard off of his feet.

Reaching the back area where the two rear-east guards lay on the ground motionless, I sense out and feel the other two guards from the other side coming around the rear towards our position. I hold up two fingers and motion for the direction from where the guards were coming, signaling Nikki to ambush them and take them out before they were able to get to us. While she did this, I would scan the presences of inside of the building to make sure the breach point was clear. Noticing a panel by the door, I look down to find a key card hanging from the pocket of one of the downed guards. I crouch, picking it up before putting it against the door. There is an unlocking noise as the door’s locking mechanism is disengaged.

448 / 3912
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki)   Mock Mission in the R&D Labs (Open, Nikki) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:05 pm

A quick sweeping movement with my right hands can be seen as two bright lights of fire light up the surrounding area as two bullets are fired from the barrel in a rapid succession. Less than a half a second later, the guard that was still standing would drop to the ground – dead. The first bullet his just above the heart in the chest and the second his the upper jaw, digging itself deep within the man's skull. The air began to fill with sounds as the show on the main entrance began its first act. The unmistakable sound of a machine gun could be her rattling as well as the once in a while heavy calibre rifle from a distant rooftop. Taking aim towards the corner at our side, I look to Asei as we begin to move and when he halts and give the signal that there were two coming our way, I simply nod and make a swift sprint over to the two dead guards.

Kneeling beside the dead bodies, my eyes fester themselves on their weapons. One was carrying the standard MP5 sub-machine-gun and the other a more sophisticated P90. Quickly going through what I knew about each gun, I picked up the MP5 and placed myself on a staircase a few meters right of the door, giving me not only a superb view over the door itself, but also the rest of the warehouse. I didn’t know how the commissioner had noticed the men that were going to ambush us, and I didn’t really care at this point as the tables had turned because of his ability. Taking aim at the door as I crouch on the stairs, I place my finger at the trigger and remove the safety lock and turning on the auto option with the flick of a small switch on the side of the gun itself.

'Ratatata' the gun fires as I press the trigger as the two men enters, unaware that they just walked right into their own deaths. The second they'd entered the room and exposed themselves to my cross-hair, I had opened fire and now, just seconds later, they were both dead on the ground. The first one had dropped fairly quickly as the first five bullets hit his shoulder, neck and head. While the other had been less fortunate and were hit in the thigh before a couple of bullets would dig themselves into his chest before shooting out his back, making seven nice round holes in the wall behind them, each dripping with blood. Narrowing my lips together, I would whistle to get Asei's attention, still holding the sub-machine-gun while scanning the rest of the room. Waiting for his attention to be set on me, I would slowly, in a crouched manner walked down from the elevated staircase and behind a few crates – still in Asei's field of vision was he to turn around.

wc: 2937
texp: 7