Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revelations: Get over it (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Revelations: Get over it (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Revelations: Get over it (Solo)   Revelations: Get over it (Solo) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Revelations: Get over it (Solo) Jynbox_01
I find myself lying on my back along a psychiatrist’s chair looking up at the sky above me. The fact that the sky had chocolate clouds was a heavy indication that I were dreaming. Still, it seemed natural for me to lay here for some odd reason. Still, chocolate clouds… I wondered what they tasted like. I figured they would be something akin to chocolate flavored marshmallows. Since I was a normal human and didn’t have the ability to fly, I couldn’t go up to verify for myself. How easy the spirits have it; having the best of both worlds like that with no major drawback. Aside from the aerial oddity, the resting chair was set up in the middle of a field of flowers with an array of multicolored roses, dandelions, tulips and summer flowers. A contemporary chair consisting of a metallic frame and leather padding, it seemed a bit out of place in the middle of a flowery field, but I hadn’t put it there, so whatever. There were two figures sitting next to me, just as odd in office chairs. The first figure, an overgrown domo-chan looking creature that was tubby, brown and grainy, sat silently as he often did; I never really heard much out of that one. The other, though, was a tall and slender male with long silvery hair in casual office attire with one leg crossed over the other, thin specs on and a cup of tea held at waist height formally. The cup of tea never seemed to empty, no matter how long I was ever in his presence. These two entities represented spiritual beings that were housed, somehow, within my body. I had grown used to them over this time, never having to depend on their power… at least not with the earth golem. The silver dragon disguised as a male was another story, though I tried not to use his power unless my life depended on it. There comes an elongated sipping sound that normally annoys me, but for some reason didn’t this time. We merely sit in one another’s presence as the soft and warm winds shift through the field and about us.

The draconic male speaks first as he comments, “you should probably know… you had sex with the girl you call Nikki.” Lying on my back with my hands folded at my stomach, I advise him not to say silly things. “If I did, I would remember it,” I comment to him. The draconic male takes a sip from his tea and then shakes his head. The domo-chan earth golem nods in agreement with the dragon. Damon continues, “Your memories are a mess, but mine are intact. I feel as if I should help you out, since I use your body’s life energy to maintain my consciousness.” I frown, still looking up at the sky, “you’re too kind…” He continues, “that night after your patrol, there was something in the street that you swerved to miss. You saw a reflection of you and attempted to attack it. At that point, you were placed under hypnosis. For reasons unknown, the demon teleported you back to Nikki’s dwelling and therein you laid with her.” The earth golem silently nods his head with the sound of sand shifting back and forth. My frown increases as I comment, “that’s imposs…” After a moment, my mind thinks back and the pieces of the dragon’s memories start to mold with my own to straighten out the damage dealt by that demon. The dragon continues, “you’re starting to see it now, aren’t you… that was a very powerful demon who got the jump on you. He seems to be able to read your surface thoughts. He will be a tricky foe to encounter in the future. I have reason to believe he was the same one who altered your memories of Shiori.” I listen, though I am distracted by the pit that was placed in my stomach. “I couldn’t have… slept with Nikki… I walked away from her… I turned her down…” The dragon sips his tea and there is a bit of silence before he states, “don’t beat yourself up over it. It’s not your fault…” I lean up in the chair and turn to him, “like hell it is…” Anger and frustration begins to build in me as I wondered if the demon was the one that Nikki and I had chased from the Mini-mart. There was no way I could be unfaithful to Izumi; how had I been so weak? The dragon speaks, “you must learn to guard your mind more closely. Don’t worry, you can do this. This is a foe that we can defeat…” Unbelieving, I look over to the dragon whom I had never really gotten along with. I nod and confirm, “okay…I will believe we can…” This would be the first time I would acknowledge accepting the dragon’s assistance, but he had earned my trust up to this point.

I pause before realizing something else. I ask, “did I sleep with Shiori?” I had vivid memories of doing things with her, though I did not know if those were dreams or not. The dragon shakes his head along with the earth golem. “You only dreamt of that,” he assures me, “you seem to carry a deep desire to be with her. This conflict with your feelings towards the one you call Izumi. This conflict isn’t good for you internally, you’re going to have to let go of one or the other, eventually.” He continues to sip his tea. I frown, while looking down and to the side. I thought I had let go of Shiori, but it would seem that effort was only superficial. The dragon assures, “there’s a difference between letting go and simply not thinking about something. If you see Shiori and you haven’t let go, all of your feelings will come rushing back to the surface. If you let go, such a thing will not happen. Given your interactions with one another, you have to assume that she’s let go of you already.” Dejectedly I scoff towards the dragon as I ask, “what differences does it make you?” He speaks calmly as he points out, “you’re my vessel. For me to maintain a clean healthy to live in, it behooves me to assist you in eliminating your major weakness, which seems to be your confused love life.” I assure the dragon that I was fine, but he counters, “I can feel your emotions. You don’t fully regret sleeping with Nikki…” I attempt to argue that I did, but he ignores and continues, “you still love Shiori, you continue to love Izumi, and you secretly have feelings for Angela. My eyes get side as I fuss back, “that is not true.” The dragon shrugs as he shakes his head with the earth golem shaking his head as well. “You don’t have to convince me of that, vessel,” he male speaks, “you have to convince you of that…” I stand up and advise, “this meeting is over.” From there, I find my eyes opening as I look up at the ceiling above my bed.

I lean up in bed and rub my eyes with my fist as I shake my head, trying to calmly wrap it around all that I’ve learned from the spirits who see life through my eyes. As I do this, I turn to the side to see Shiori resting peacefully in the bed beside me. I pause for a moment as I look over her nude frame; her back was towards me with her hair resting over my sheets and pillows. A soft smile comes to my face, but quickly fades away.

Suddenly I find myself waking up once more and leaning up in bed looking around attentively. Looking to the side, I see the dragonic male’s transparent spiritual form standing in the corner of the room with his arms folded. He shakes his head as if disappointed before fading away. I exhale and bring both my hands to my face as I rub my face. I assume myself to be in the correct realm of reality now. The layered dreams were really starting to get on my nerves. As normal, I was in my bed alone with the morning’s rays just now entering into the room through slits in the window. I give a sigh as I confirm to myself, “she probably doesn’t even think about me anymore… that’s the way… it’s supposed to be…” Looking to the side, I pick up my phone on the dresser as I look at the time. I had the day off, and my alarm reminder was set: today was the day that I would be looking at houses in the Northern Heights… and I would be calling Izumi to come with me to help me pick one out. With a sigh, I pull the cover from over my body so that I could get ready for the day.

Revelations: Get over it (Solo) Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down

Revelations: Get over it (Solo)
Page 1 of 1