Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Realm of Sensing [solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Realm of Sensing [solo] Empty
PostSubject: Realm of Sensing [solo]   Realm of Sensing [solo] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:58 am

Jyn

The time had come around for my scheduled training and I found myself in one of Angela’s realm environments. Not dressed as a commissioner, I was garbed in a pair of black cargo/camo pants, boots, belt and a black Division 12 tee shirt with the logo on the front chest pocket. I stood casually in the center of an expansive space; I was surrounded by white on all sides with nothing much else to describe in the environment since a scene had not be loaded. Suddenly the silence of the chamber is broken and I am able to hear Angela’s voice ominously about me as she speaks. She begins, “Commissioner, this is going to be a basic frenzy test phase where I’m going to test your reaction time to being attacked by several aggressors at once.” It seemed simple enough to me; I understood that several opponents would be coming at me and somehow I had to respond to them all. Since my background was in grappling, I knew in my mind that I would probably default to using that to evade attacks or use enemies against one another; I just hoped that the enemies didn’t come at me with samurai swords or something like that. Angela’s voice speaks up again she asks, “are you ready?” With a nod, I give a thumbs up and answer, “ready” before my hand lowers and I begin actively sensing. With this realm environment, Angela seemed to be able to mimic energy signals somehow so that my brain could process my sensing abilities as if it were real life. I prepare myself and the scenario begins.

Four large doors fall from the infinite whiteness of the sky and land at ground level. The doors land on all sides of me, with one to the front, one to the back and one on either side. The doors all open at once and the floor gates are opened. Slightly worried about what the difficulty level was, I figured I didn’t have a choice in the matter other than doing my best. Focusing my sensing abilities as they come near, an invisible sphere grid forms on the ground and I find myself able to feel everything that comes into my sensing range. I slowly work on increasing the effectiveness of that ability just as the fist waves reach me. My eyes close, as I would be at a disadvantage if I had to visually see my opponents, and my body immediately moves to the side and doges an incoming punch. The arm is grabbed and I hip toss the dummy forwards and into the one in front. Turning I duck under dual spin kicks, grabbing the leg of one and rising with it. The dummy falls as I step forward and dislocate the leg joint before moving to the side and rolling into a crouch, evading a punch from behind. Another enemy approaches from the rear and as he comes into my field of sensing, time seems to slow down with his attack; it would be the first time I’ve noticed this sensation while in my sensing mode. Due to the increased reaction time, it was easy to evade multiple opponents at once. Discovering this new skill, I continued until the course was complete.

After it was over, Angela seemed impressed by my readings. She cryptically mentions something about having to look over some things and with that sends me along my way to go back to work.

Unlocked Realm of Sensing
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Realm of Sensing [solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realm of Sensing [solo]   Realm of Sensing [solo] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:00 am

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down

Realm of Sensing [solo]
Page 1 of 1