Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revelations by Moonlight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Revelations by Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:11 pm

As I lift a bit of noodles from my plate, taking another bite of the spaghetti Lexi had made for dinner, I look over at her and smile faintly, chewing up the bit of noodle in my mouth and swallowing it before I speak up " Mmm.. This is really good Lexi, you did a good job. " I said before turning my attention back to the meal which lay before me, pulling up another fork full of noodles and sauce and taking it into my mouth, enjoying the yummy dinner Lexi had made. My peace was broken when the voice spoke to me " Mmmm, Lancy, you know what tonight is don't you. Tonight we are going to have some fun with your little friend over there, finally we will get to play with her together. And after we are done with her we will go and play with others too, it's going to be a blast. Just like last time ohh you remember what you did to those young girls? Mmmm, we are going to do that to that female and others too. " As his voice faded off into laughter I stopped moving, my eyes widening as I looked down at the plate... My breathing to becoming rapid and have a faint hitch ti it as I looked down at the plate.. As my fingers went slack around the fork it dropped from my hand, falling and causing a banging sound as it hit the plate before coming to rest with a thud on the table. After the fork fell from my hand I brought my hand up and grabbed my face, lightly clawing at the skin as I lurched back into my seat.

Post WC: 287
Total WC: 287
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:37 pm

"Thank you, Lance. I think it's quite tasty myself." Tonight's spaghetti had turned out very well indeed, I would have to remember the random pinches of herbs I had thrown in with the sauce. I was sure they were the key ingredients that brought out the unique flavor. Dinner was progressing along peacefully. I was enjoying the meal so much that I suspected I would actually finish the entire plate full of food before me, which would be a small miracle in itself given the fact that it very rarely happens. I had just popped another forkful of noodles twisted around my fork into my mouth when Lance froze and stared wide eyed at his plate. When his fork dropped to his plate I flinched in my seat. At first I thought he was choking but his hands rising to his face and clawing at his flesh were not really symptoms of having something lodged in ones throat. "Lance? What's going on? Do I need to call an ambulance?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:47 pm

When I heard her voice my eyes shifted from the table, lifting to look at her after she spoke to me. " Come on Lancy, lets do it. Lets tear her throat out and play with her body, she can be our new play thing for a little while, at least until we are done eating her. " As I listened to the voice, I clawed harder at my skin, to the point where my nails where starting to cut me. " ... N .. no .... " I said, though my response was more so to the voice in my head then to Lexi but she would probably take it as an answer to her question. I brought my other hand down, hitting the table with my fist, my eyes shifting from Lexi, glancing around the room before looking back to Lexi " Heheh, are you trying to tell me what I can and cant do? We will do what we want and you know that, you like it. " As I listened to the voice in my head, I hit the table again and finally, rose to my feet quickly, the force causing my chair to slide back a bit before falling to the floor. My gaze once again moved away from Lexi as I began to move away from the table, though as I moved I staggered and stumbled a bit as I started to move from the kitchen, my destination a way to get out of the apartment..

Post WC: 252
Total WC: 539
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Watching the man's reaction get more and more worrisome, I rose form the table and moved to try and help him. "Lance, what's going on? What should I do? Do you need a doctor or some medication or something? Please, tell me how to help." In the short time I had know the man, I had witness a few strange outbursts from him, but none had been like this one or had come on this suddenly. It was beginning to frighten me. Somewhere in the back of my mind, the talk I had with Saito about our individual possessions played through again. What if Lance was suffering from something similar? I couldn't know how to begin to help him, just like I couldn't help Saito with his demons, but I was willing to try.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:12 pm

When she came near and began talking to me, my eyes shifted to her as she spoke... I couldn't tell her, no, I needed to get out of here before I change. As I looked to her I remembered the fire escape as how I got out the last time. Finally I lowered the hand that was clawing at my face, now with blood on my hand and going down my face I shifted my attention to the hallway and with out answering her I headed for my room. Since I had left my bedroom door open I stepped through it and made my way over to the window. As I came to the window I let out a cry of pain as I lurched forwards, leaning into the window as I wrapped an arm around my side, a faint growl escaping me as I used my free hand to work on getting the window open " Ohh Lancy its coming and its going to be fun. " the voice said with a laugh as I began to lift the window up, another, louder cry of pain escaping me.

Post WC: 189
Total WC: 728
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:37 pm

When Lance ignored me and headed for his room, after revealing that he'd clawed at his face badly enough to break the skin, I followed in hot pursuit. I couldn't just let him run away bleeding like that, not when I didn't know what was happening to him. To make matters worse I had been reminded by the news I had on while cooking supper that tonight was a full moon and all residents of this area were being warned to stay inside if at all possible and if not they were told to be careful. It had only been a month since the vicious attacks had been carried out under the last full moon and the authorities couldn't be sure that the lunar cycle didn't have anything to do with the murders. I didn't want Lance out there if that animal was still in the area, I didn't want him to be injured or worse. The sounds my roommate was making were becoming increasingly more desperate. One could even be called a growl while the others were obviously inspired by a great pain. I wanted him to let me take him to the hospital, sure that he was suffering from some internal injury or horrible virus at this point. "Lance, stop. Where are you going? I think you need a doctor. You're obviously in pain, you can't run away from that." I was pleading with him now, to the point where I am almost in tears. His behavior was really scaring me now.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:00 pm

As I lifted the pane of glass, I heard her speak to me again and I paused for a moment. With a growl, I hit the wall next to me, wanting to say something to her but I didn't know what to say. After hitting the wall once more I slipped out of the window, moving onto the fire escape, lurching forwards I stumbled into the side rail and looked down at the alley below before I turned and began to move down the stairs, this time heading down the fire escape instead of up it. As I moved down the stairs, another surge of pain ran through my body causing me to cry out again, tripping over my self I ended up falling down the last few stairs, crashing into the railing as I began to claw at my side, writhing around some on the metal fire escape. " Ticktock ticktock Lancy. Its time to get some yummys in our tummy, isn't it? Maybe we should go get another little girl, the last one we had was very yummy. Maybe even her mommy too, mmm I cant wait. " As I listened to the voice I struggled to get back to my feet as another growl escaped me.

Post WC: 209
Total WC: 937
OOC:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:19 pm

OOC: Hai guys :3
___"Eh?" A homeless looking woman in a trash bin in the alley outside of the fire escape popped up, a grimy looking fish bone hanging out of her mouth as she looked upon the fallen man grumpily. "Hey! You! Could you kill yourself a little bit more quieter? Shit... some people tryin' to get sleep. Got early evenings... Shucks. Damn humans with their wierd ass drama," continuing to mumble profanities, she began to sink back into the trash can. "And if you know what's good for you you'd better hush that damn growling before I have to fuck you up..."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Lance wouldn't stop, he wouldn't even talk to me. He paused long enough to hit the damn wall and then he was out the window on the fire escape. I couldn't let him go like this, what if that animal that attacked last full moon came back out tonight? Lance couldn't fight it off or stand any chance of defending himself in this condition. He didn't even grab his knife when he went for the window. He never goes out without that knife unless I'm with him. I couldn't even be sure if his shadow wolves would help him with whatever is going on. Giving him a bit of a head start, I grab his knife off of the bedside table and tuck it into the waist of my pants then move out onto the fire escape to follow him. By the time I crawled through the open window, not speaking now, not wanting to upset him any further, I could see him on the lowest landing of the fire escape, only one ladder from the ground. I was planning on following him long enough to make sure he stayed safe, but I hoped that I would be able to make up the lost time and keep up with him to do that.

ooc: Hi you. Sorry about this but Rune and I are kinda trying to get some stuff out of the way in here and we want to get it taken care of as fast as possible, especially since we got off to a slow start. If you would like to rp with us in another thread, one of us would be glad to start it up.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Now back on my feet, I began to move again, making my way over to the opening in the bottom of the fire escape I began to climb down the ladder which lead to the pavement. Making it to the last rung on the ladder I still had a few feet to go and the only thing I could do was let go and fall, so I did. As I hit the pavement I collapsed to the ground and began to pull at my shirt, tearing at the fabric along with some of my flesh. I got onto my knees and sat there, panting as I clawed at my sides. When I heard the sounds of Lexi on the fire escape I lifted my head and glanced around for a place to go.. She was following me but I didn't know why.. Climbing back to my feet I stumbled to the side as I looked down the alley into the darkness " Time's running out Lancy, you had better hurry if you don't want her to see, but that wont matter because as soon as we come out, your little female is going to be puppy chow. Even if she try's to run, she wont get far and besides, it will be a fun little game of hide and go seek, wont it? " the voice said to my as I began to step forwards, moving towards the shadowed portion of the alley.

Post WC: 243
Total WC: 1,180
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:41 pm

I almost cried out when I watched Lance jump from the fire escape ladder and hit the ground. He didn't appear to be hurt too badly so I held in the sound. When he started ripping his shirt off of his body I seriously had to bite my tongue not to fuss at him for tearing a brand new shirt that I paid good damn money for. If he didn't die by morning I would certainly have a word with him about that. Taking my time to climb down to the ground, after jumping on the ladder to dislodge it the rest of the way so I wouldn't have to jump to the pavement below, I lost sight of the man as he ran for the shadowed part of the alley. Without thinking it through I started after him the second my feet hit the asphalt of the alley.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Once the shadows of the alley had engulfed me, hiding me from Lexi, I moved deeper into them before collapsing to the ground again. As I lay there, I tore the rest of my shirt off and began to claw at the flesh of my upper body. As I tore away bits of flesh, I began to let out cry's of pain mixed with growls. I could hear Lexi as she began to advance towards the shadows, but my attention was set on what was taking place with me at the moment. As I continued changing, I tore away more and more flesh, revealing a white fur coat under neath, the sound of ripping material could be heard again as my pants where ripped to shreds along with the boxers under neath them. As I changed I sat on my knees, hunched over my self still crying out with a mix of pain and animal growling, I didn't know why but this always hurt... maybe it was another form of punishment..

Post WC: 171
Total WC: 1,351
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 am

Once I reached the shadows of the alley I couldn't see farther than my hand in front of my face. I hadn't thought to grab a flash light on my way out but I sort of had a way to fix this current problem. Concentrating on the fire I had seen myself manifest on accident, attempting to bring it out like I had the vortex thingy against the spirit monster that had been chasing Saito, I hold my hands out before and focus on bringing the fire out from wherever it came from. It started to gather as a small ball between my palms but eventually grew to the size of a bowling ball. With the light cast from the supernatural fire I could see into the alley. The sight that greeted me was like nothing I had ever seen before. It was Lance, I was certain that it was, but it wasn't really Lance anymore. It was like Lance was tearing his own flesh off to reveal a white fur coated animal beneath. Oh how I hoped this was just a temporary thing. Full moon, furry coat, animalistic behavior... Fuck me running! Lance is a werewolf! No wonder the guy was so strange or flipped out and killed his whole damn family. No wonder the authorities think that they are looking for an animal. He is a goddamn animal... and I'm the stupid little chick who invites him in to play house.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:24 am

With the light cast into the alley from Lexi's fire I knew I had been found out.. She now would see the monster that dwelt with in me. Pulling away a bit of flesh, I dropped it to the ground before hitting the ground, letting out a low growl. As the remains of my pants, along with what was left of the flesh from my human legs fell to the ground I staid there for a moment, panting lightly as I looked down at the pavement. I hit the ground again, this time with enough force to actually break the pavement and cause a small cater in it. Slowly I turned my head to the side, my eyes running across the pavement until they met with Lexi's feet and then slowly moved up her form finally locking eyes with her for a moment, now that I had changed the hunger had become insatiable and my eyes were set up on Lexi as if she were nothing more then my prey, the hunger showing in my eyes as I looked at her. My tongue slipped from my mouth and ran across my lips as I slowly began to rise, climbing to my feet. Once I was standing I arched my back, turning my head to the sky and let out a long, loud bestial howl much like the last time I had changed. After letting out the howl I turned, now to face Lexi as I stood up fully, looking down at her as my lips began to pull back, showing my long canines and the rest of my teeth as I began to snarl and growl at her. As I snarled and growled at her I began to step forwards, moving towards her now.

Post WC: 294
Total WC: 1,645
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 am

Oh shit. Now I was in trouble. Serious, about to be eaten for snack, kind of trouble. What the hell was I going to do now? If I couldn't fight this man when he was a man how the fuck was I going to fight him now that he's turned in to the furry white hulk? There has to be some way out of this. I could turn and run for the fire escape, maybe even beat him to it with this head start, but even if I got into the apartment he could bust the window and follow me in. No, I couldn't go back home, not yet anyway. I had to try something else, something he wouldn't expect. The first thing I could do is set this trash in the alley on fire, hopefully that would slow him down while I figure something else out. Kicking a pile of discarded planks of wood into the path of the beast, I toss the fire down to the piles of litter and filth and direct it to spread across the width of the alley. To come after me, he would have to pass through the flames I urged to burn wildly. Ok that side effect worked in my favor, maybe the next one I tried would too. Running as fast as my short little legs could go, I take off back down the alley past the fire escape.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:10 am

When she through the fire onto te ground, at first I did not stop, that was until she changed it into a larger fire which blocked my path. Stepping back I brought an arm up, my growl increasing as I looked past the flames at her.. After starting the blaze she took off running in an attempt to get away from me. It looked like I was going to play a little game of hide and seek with my prey before I made a meal of her.. Ohh the thought of eating her flesh made my hunger grow even more.. As she ran, I let out another howl before I began to back up, deeper into the alley, my immediate task was to get past the fire she had created to slow me down, though it had slowed me down I would find her, and when I did we would have a little fun before having dinner. After taking another step back I began to move forwards, moving towards the flames I jumped into the air, leaping over the flames. As I landed I stood a moment before I began for the mouth of the alley, tilting my head to the air and sniffing at it a bit to pick up her scent, my tongue slipping from my mouth to run across my lips again as I took in her scent, it smelt so good... so human.. my prey..

Post WC: 239
Total WC: 1,884
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 am

He was coming after me, I could hear him behind me. I had to figure out what to do and come up with it fast. Something told me he was going to be too fast to outrun for long. The mouth of the alley was just ahead of me, I could see people up there. Didn't they know there was a dangerous animal on the loose? Didn't they listen to the news? Oh well, their loss, my gain; I would make sure to pray for their souls and for their forgiveness tomorrow morning... if I live that long. Making a break for the sidewalk, I already knew which way I was going to turn, the way the people were coming from, praying like hell that there were more behind them. I didn't yell out to the people, even when they turned to me with concerned questioning eyes. I felt bad for using them as bait or appetizers or whatever you would call them, but I was being selfish at the moment, I am just too cute to die this way.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:46 am

I watched as she left the alley, turning down the side walk. Not long after she had left the alley I came crashing out of it, slamming into one of the people, I took the man to the ground and chomped down onto his throat, with my actions, the people began to scream in panic and start running. After releasing the mans neck, I lifted my head and let out a howl before climbing to my feet.. This one was not my prey.. My head whipped to the side and I looked down the side walk towards Lexi as she continued to run away. Licking the blood from my lips, I watched her for a moment, it wouldn't be any fun if I caught her now, no, I wanted to have a little fun with her, let her get a little further ahead of me before I went after her. In the end, the out come is the same.. Her sweet, delicious flesh will fill my belly and she will have provided me with a fun plaything for a short time. Now that my little wait was up, I took off into a run, running after her, however, I quickly shifted and jumped into a building before climbing onto the roof, using the height to remain unseen but still stalking my prey.

Post WC: 222
Total WC: 2,106
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:33 am

Oh god, that poor man, I'm sorry, so sorry, but I can't think of that now; I have to find a way out of this hell. Ahead of me is another alley, the one on the other side of the apartment building. Thank god for me picking a wide enough building to have two alleys flanking it, who knew at the time that I would one day be grateful for that? Just as I turn to dash into the alley, I catch sight of beast Lance jumping onto the side of the building and climbing his way to the roof. Oh please let that slow him down enough for me to pull this off. Not far into the alley I see the huge dumpster sitting by the wall. This was going to be my way to safety. It had to be. Slamming my body into the side of the dumpster as close to the brick of my apartment building as possible, to send the noise of the metal to his ears and put my scent on it just in case werewolves had a similar tracking ability to their forest dwelling cousins, I summon the side effect that allowed me to slip through the floor before, hoping it would work the same way with walls. My hand slipped through the brick, it was followed immediately by my body so that I suddenly found myself in the super's apartment. A glance to the roof just as my head came to the brick barrier I was passing through showed no signs of beast Lance reaching the edge yet. Would it be too much to hope that the super wasn't home?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 am

Once I was on the roof top, I began to move across it towards where I had last smelt Lexi, now having lost the scent of her. Growling lightly, I continued across the roof, now that I had lost her scent it could be hard to track her, I would need to find her scent again so I could continue after her. When I heard the sound of something hitting metal I lifted my head and took off again towards the sound, perhaps it was may prey or something I could kill for the time being.. Coming to the edge of the building, I stopped again and gazed down into the alley, my eyes coming to rest upon a huge dumpster, that must have been what made the sound.. My lips curled back into a smile, I could already smell her scent.. she must be in the dumpster, how foolish.. It was going to be like opening a can of food now. I jumped down from the building, landing in a crouched stance at first before I rose to my feet and made my way over to the dumpster, sniffing the air more as I reached out and ran my claws along the metal. Reaching up, I grabbed the lid of the dumpster and pulled it open before gazing into the thing, looking for Lexi.

Post WC: 226
Total WC: 2,332
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 am

Having slipped through the wall of the super's apartment, I head across the room and start looking for the door out to the lobby. I couldn't go back to my apartment, that would be suicidal, but maybe I could find a place to hide. Then it occurs to me that as long as I stay in this apartment, beasty Lance shouldn't be able to find me. The only way my scent could lead in here was through the wall, but he had no clue about my side effects other than the fire one, and who would ever think to tie fire with walking through walls? My scent was nowhere near the outer door so he wouldn't pick it up from the lobby. He hadn't seen me enter this building at all, for all I knew he could think I hit the dumpster to throw him off and then backtracked to cover up my path. So for now I would hide here, hoping the fat old man wouldn't find me. The room appeared to have once been a home gym, there were various exercise machines in here but the thick coating of dust and numerous cobwebs covering them told me he nor his obese wife had so much as thought of them in quite some time. Here's hoping the sudden urge to sweat off dinner didn't strike them tonight.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:44 am

As I gazed into the dumpster, I didn't find Lexi.. She wasn't in here.. Slamming the lid down, I let out a loud, angry growl as I hit the dumpster a few times before I pick it up and bang it against the wall two or three times before throwing it down the alley. This was the last place her scent lead to and she wasn't here. where could she be.. Growling I hit the wall a few times, though not breaking it, simply cracking it some. If I couldn't find her I would have to move on and find some other prey, but I did not want to give up on my current prey, she had been fun up until this point but now that I couldn't find her my anger was growing, now I wanted to rip her to shreds and skip playing with her little body before turning her into my meal. Licking my chops, I tilted my head up and started sniffing again, trying to find her scent.

Post WC: 172
Total WC: 2,504
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:20 am

As I crouched in the dark, I could hear the faint growl come from the other side of the brick just before I felt the wall shudder. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't, he would hear me if I let out a single sound. I didn't so much as breath any more than necessary to remain conscious while I crouched and waited, praying that he would double back and follow the way I had come into the alley. All I could do was wait to learn my fate.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 am

All I could smell was the faint scent from the dumpster and the one that lead into the alley. I hit the wall once more before I began to move to the mouth of the alley, following the scent back the way Lexi had came, by now the street was clear of life from my little attack moments ago, though no doubt the police had been called out to the attack. Sniffing at the air as I moved down the side walk, I followed the scent trail as it lead my back to the alley we were in first. Stepping into the alley I glanced around before looking to the fire escape, there was still scent there from when she came down after me.. I followed the fire escape up until my eyes came to rest on the window which lead into my room.

Post WC: 144
Total WC: 2,648
OOC:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:15 am

OOC: Oh, well, if that's the case then remember to close the thread next time.
___Growling, the woman mumbles in the bottom of the trash can for a good five or so minutes before popping out, a fresh stream of profanity waiting on her lips... until she found nobody was there anymore... and that there was a fire. Odd... people just start fires in alleys nowadays? She thought people were afraid of the red stuff. Ah well, the flames might touch the trash can at some point and that would make it altogether too hot to sleep in. Besides, this was supposed to be a short nap anyways and she needed to be out and about seeing customers. Floating lazily out of the garbage, she lit her cigarette on the burning planks before setting off towards the slummier part of the slums.
[Exit RP]
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:37 am

Updated Grunty & Lance
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 am

Updated Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations by Moonlight   Revelations by Moonlight Empty

Back to top Go down

Revelations by Moonlight
Page 1 of 1