Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Venture Corp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Venture Corp Empty
PostSubject: Venture Corp   Venture Corp EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:15 am

Venture Corp Sansantoo_01

Day one of the corporate expansion, and of being back full time, and I was already wanting to head back to the past for some big game hunting. The long expanses of beautiful land had been swept into the forest of metal and cement. Not that I didn’t love my urban jungle, but I forgot how rude the people here were. Back in the day I was considered to be a god, and I look back at those points, wondering why I don’t go back there right now. Standing up, I walked out of my office, and straight into a large conference room. Already there, everyone who was part of PyraSim had been called in for a meeting. There were fifty gentlemen wearing black suits, and two ladies wearing lab coats at the end. At the head of the table, I would take a seat. My secretary, Megan, would set a folder in front of me, which I would immediately open.
“You have all done well, the academy is now able to run itself. We will now start the corporate expansion program. Venture Corp, as of today, will be my primary focus. The Syndicate feels the need to threaten me in open ground, and I do not take that well. Megan, you will head primary representation of PyraSim at all times.”
She nodded to me from across the table. My gaze flipped, looking down at my two science gals. They both smiled happily at the thought to do medical research on students willingly. What we were trying to do was develop a type of artificial energy that could be injected, and now consumed in a drink. That would give all of my men an advantage in the field. They didn’t need to know about that right yet, as it may not even be possible. The other possibility was gaining an advantage with business relations to the military. With as much trouble as they had, it made sense that they might be more interested in it. Was it wrong that I was assisting the humans in hunting down my kind? Not at all, it was just business.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 356
Venture Corp Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Venture Corp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venture Corp   Venture Corp EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:17 am

Venture Corp Sansantoo_01

“Next up, word on the street there is a small group of people who are attempting to find, study, and befriend spirits. I want them brought to me. If any word of these people reaches your ears, get to Megan or myself immediately. Squad Two, I want you active on the streets. If you run into the Black Wing kids, do not engage. I repeat myself, you will not engage them. I will take care of them personally. “
The Black wing syndicate had crossed me in the wrong way, and without a shadow of a doubt I knew it was war. They may have history down here, and have been here much longer than myself, but I had been in existence much longer than their organization. They wanted to play, I would play, but not at the expense of my soldiers.
Leaning back, I flipped the next page in the folder over. A layout and business plan of the new project was coming into full swing. With our research and development projects taken in full, we were finally ready to begin building. Corporate interest and share holders in the academy had made it rather easy for us to gain property for this project. Instead of working in an existing building, we were going to build an entire facility from the ground up. The amount of property we had for this one involved relocating an entire extra block of homeless people, but the actual building demolition was starting later on today.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 251 / 507
Venture Corp Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down

Venture Corp
Page 1 of 1