Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp) Empty
PostSubject: I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp)   I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 am

Lab 13. Aka. The dread lab 13. This place had becomme that in the past two weeks. Generally people tended to avoid this place mostly because of the single new intern. Weiss Eisenhert. The man despite his low role in this area actually acted as if he owned the whole place. In truth he probably had mmore lab time than half of the actual reearchers. The only issue with hi not being in this place was that he had been thrown out of every institute that had taken him on due to his own act of violence against co workers and superiors. However. Nyte Industries had been puttng up with him. Why? Simple. He was a fucking genius. Unfortunatly due to legal reasons he was stuck in this position. At least for this first few weeks.

His hands were itchy. Wanted to get into the equipment. But no. He wasn't gonna be able to get his hands dirty. Least not yet. He had to watch other idiots plough through and past obvious answers to problems. His own points for the most part meant absolutely nothing. Soon. He was going to explode. And when Weiss exploded. Generally that meant that something else in the vicinity was going to as well. He placed down the cup of coffee for one of the other researchers. The bastard had requested it from him. His job as an intern required him to do whatever the others said. So he was going to try and kep his cool. Had to. If he was ever going to get into the real work.

Word Count;267
Total Word Count: 267
PWC:267
1JP
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp)   I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 am

He sat down on his own wheeled chair. Looking over one particular report on the specificaions of one of the labs latest guns. Apparantly this was a perfected model of something thy had been working on for the past few weeks. He rolled up his sleeves. And with them his eyes as he browsed over the blue prints. Seriously? Was this what they thought was an acceptable perfected model? The thing didn't even have proper weight to recoil balance. It was clear, at least to him. Once the blue prints had been put into an actual test model. The guns weight would not balance with the recoil. Resulting in highly reduced accurracy. But of course, nobody was going to listen to him. At least not yet. But he wasn't even going to offer his opinion on the matter. He'd submit his own report to the upstairs every week telling them just what he thought could be improved on current projects.

It was in his own way a means of gaining proof that he was better than any of the researchers. He had no doubt that once the "imperfect" perfect test model had been built and tested they'd go back to fix the weight to recoil issue. An issue that he had put foward in his report. Showing that he'd spotted the problem before any of the others. And could have saved them money on producing a faulty prototype. He just let out a grin and stuck the blue prints into a printer and copier.

Word Count: 255
Total Word Count:522
PWC: 522
2JP
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp)   I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:21 am

The copy of the blue prints popped out of the printer. He removed the pencil from behind his ear and began to make his own alterations to the model. He'd input this with his report to the heads upstairs. Maybe they'd go ahead and make the researchers use his own editted blue print after they fucked up the first time. Weighted barrel, weighted grip. Kept both sides down, recoil would be highly reuced. Weight would be increased, but then the amunition was a high calibur, so it wasn't going to be much of an issue. A heavy frame was generally better when it came to those types of guns. Making a few erasions, edits. And then all out replacements. He looked at the finished job and rolled up his own blue print. And began writing up his report. He was particularly scathing in certain portions of this. Showing relatively no mercy in pointing out just who was an idiot and who was less of an idiot.

Of course its not really like that list was long. The latter oen anyways. This research and developent department was full of idiots. Ones that he would get rid of in seconds if he was the head. And that was precisely the job he was aiming for. And gods be damned if he wasn't going to make sure that everyone fucking knew that. Report done. He placed it in a bron envelope and headed out towards the elevator. He headed downstairs and handed it to the receptionist. Who couldn't meet his eyes. Seemed very few people around here actually had the balls to do that. Damned good.

Word Count: 279
Total Word Count: 801
PWC:801
3JP
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp)   I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:13 am

Another day another cup of coffee filled with laxative goodness. After say, three or four rounds of this they usually gave in. But it seemed the researchers in this area were either far more stupid than he thought, or they thught that they could break him down into one of the normal friendly staff. Well that wasn't going to happen any time soon. But he gave them kudos for at least lasting this long when other lesser people would have broken far more easily. Not that it matteed. They would break soon enough. Be it their lls, spirits or indeed if they pushed him far enough. Their bodies.

He couldn't wait to get his hand son the actual research materials. Although he was good at the mechanics of spiritual weapons. His main thesis was the research of demonic type bio weaponary. If in hell there existed demonic animals. Demonic plants. Then surely ti wasn't so hard to believe that there were different kinds of spiritual cell. For example. Viruses and paracites. To use them against spirits would be a major step forward in learning how to combat such creatures. Or indeed...be used as a bargaining chip. Black mail. Such things all traversed through his own mind. One researched smiled at him, yellow teeth. Ever since he was a boy he had been different from others. Where they saw a problem. He saw a potiental solution. Wheras some people saw that mans yellow teeth and only thought he should brush them. He thought about just why the teeth turned that colour.

Word Count:263
Total Word Count: 1064
PWC:1064
4JP
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp)   I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:28 am

He leaned back in his chair. Music booming out from his section of the lab. Twirling a pencil in his hands. He'd just got word back from head office. Apparantly he had to wait until at least next week before they promoted him up. Something like that had almost sent him throwing a chair through the head office window. But he'd restrained himself. Something that he had to pet his own back for. He needed to work his way through this company if he was ever going to get any recognition within the scientific community. He wasn't going to end up like his father. Mad scientist stuck in his own basement lab. No no. He'd be a mad scientist. No doubt about that. But a mad fucking scientist. With corporate funding! Hell yeah. That was a shit load better. He could do all sorts with that kind of funding. And had to wonder if they'd bring in bodies for him to examine.

Regardless. He kept his cool. Swirled around in the chair once again and then planted his foot on the wall. Pushing back, sending the wheel chair across the lab towards the other researchers.He grinned. This was his own version of a mocking gesture. No doubt they too had heard about the " delay" in his promotion. And yet they were going to take every oppertunity to use this to mock him. Despite knowing that he was going to be going up far quicker than them. He just grinned, getting his own mild revenge. " So boys". He said. " Fancy some more fucking coffee?".

Word Count: 267
Total Word Count: 1332
PWC:1332
5JP
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp)   I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 am

Send to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp)   I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp) Empty

Back to top Go down

I am a scientist! ( Nyte Industries/ Kyro Corp)
Page 1 of 1