Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Div12 Office 12th floor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Div12 Office 12th floor Empty
PostSubject: Div12 Office 12th floor   Div12 Office 12th floor EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Div12 Office 12th floor Niknikki_01
It was to become a long night and I could feel it in my body as I walked down the stairs to the parking lot. Despite being slightly tired and wishing that I could rather lie on my couch or in my bed sleeping, I was excited. The only real reason for excitement tonight was that I would be patrolling in my brand new car which in itself was quiet nice, but the fact that it was my dream car made it all better. My attire was simple and civil, consisting of a pair of worn-coloured blue jeans, a typical female leather jacket, a red top underneath, and a pair of white sneakers. The badge and gun was carefully concealed so it would not draw much attention if I had to step out for some reason. The badge was put on a chain that hung around my neck and the gun was placed just underneath the line of the jacket, making it quiet easy to draw but still hard to see. Getting into the car, I could feel how I actually wanted to drive it for a whole night. The night shift had its ups and downs, and one of the ups tonight was that the roads would be empty, giving me plenty of space to be driving around and challenging this magnificent beast. Putting the car into gear and the starting it, I could feel how it growl and vibrated when I hit the gas. It was then that the idea hit me! I hadn’t really be proper in my thanks for the car to Jyn and since he was in late at the office anyway, it couldn’t do any harm to stop by and give him a proper thanks for buying me such a nice car. Pulling out of the parking lot and onto the street, I find myself well over the speed limit and darting between the lanes to avoid some family cars and trucks.

Arriving at the office less than fifteen minutes later, thanks to the speed and reckless driving, I pull up in front of the D12 main entrance, making sure that I park the car properly and exit. Entering the building I’m greeted by the night shift which is kind enough to greet me back and even follow me to the lifts. The walk was short, but we exchanged a couple of words on the weather, politics, gossip and how the commissioner should learn how to take a vacation from time to time. Reaching the well renowned twelfth floor, I begin to make my way towards Jyn’s office, sort of knowing the way right of the bat was it was that hard to go wrong in a floor like this. Reaching the massive door that lead into the front chamber of his office, I would give it a solid knock before taking a step back and waiting for the door to open or to him talking over the com to enter. Figuring that his assistant had taken the night, I was assuming that he would be the one opening the door or be so lazy as to at least push a button.

words: 533
texp: 0
Div12 Office 12th floor Niknikki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Div12 Office 12th floor   Div12 Office 12th floor EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Div12 Office 12th floor Jynbox_01
Night veiled the city, visible from the window behind me as I learned onto my desk with my right forearm and my eyes squinting at one of the multiple screens of my desk workstation. With a light sigh, I lean and rock back in the soft leather office chair as I bring my thumb and index finger to my eyes and rub them lightly. I knew that staring at a monitor too long could be bad for your eyes, which reminded me I probably should take a break. Looking to the clock console on my screen I see the time and judge that it was past the time I normally tried to make it out of the office. Still, the ominous large house in the Northern Heights was hard to get used to; it was so big and empty. Though a certain someone suggested that I make Izumi settle down or find someone who could, I felt the answer wasn’t that simple, or at least that practice wasn’t easy to do realistically; I possibly needed a dog or something.

My attention is gathered as I hear a knock on the door beyond my office. I look up, alert, as I hadn’t been expecting anyone. I figured that maintenance would simply come in if they needed to change out the trash or something like that. Looking to my screens, I vocalize for a visual outside my door, and it is then that I see Nikki. It was almost time for her to start her patrols, I wondered if there was something she needed from me. Speaking over the com, I answer, “it’s open” allowing her access to the room. Izumi’s office area would be empty of presence and my door would be open, so the interior of my office would be visible from when she came in. While she made her way in, I would start closing down the items that I was working on for the night.

327 / 327
Div12 Office 12th floor Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Div12 Office 12th floor   Div12 Office 12th floor EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:28 pm

The voice finally crackles in the hallway with a clear ‘it’s open’ and I already knew it was Jyn based on the short and concise voice. Opening the door and stepping in, I found myself in the waiting room, which not surprisingly were dark, though the door to his office was open and the little light that was in there were cast into the waiting room, creating a gloomy and sort of creepy light. Coming closer, I noticed that Jyn was packing his stuff and so I stopped in the door with my hands folded in front of me. “Working late?” I asked, buying myself some time as I began to think of a way to thank him properly for his generous gift. Walking into the office I would walk over to the window and let my eyes glide over the city beneath. The city looked different in the night, so dark and hostile. All those bright colours of the day vanishes once the sun settles in and the moon rises, leaving only black spots which is occasionally broken by some street light. Perfect for anyone to be doing their illegal activities, or make a living doing it for others.

Taking a quick look down at my wrist and the watch that was firmly placed around it, I see that it’s still twenty minutes till my patrol was to begin and thus I turn towards Jyn, leaning against the thick glass. “I just dropped by to give you a real thank you, the last thing I expected was for you to buy me a car, especially a car like that! Just wanted to give you a proper thanks since I was maybe a bit too excited back home to do it properly” Pushing off the glass, I walk slowly over the floor until I reach the desk, where Jyn would still be sitting, unless he had decided to get up for some reason. “So I thought that, maybe, if you are not busy on Friday night, if I could buy you a dinner?” I ask gently, looking at him from underneath a thin veil of hair that had fallen down from me tilting the head in part embarrassment, nervousness and hopefulness that he would accept the offer. However, I was fully prepared to be turned down and possibly humiliate myself in front of my boss and had somewhat considered the possibility that he would think of me as a ass kisser.

words: 946
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Div12 Office 12th floor   Div12 Office 12th floor EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:56 pm

By the time she walks in, I was just about closed out of everything and then the system is ready to be locked. My gaze shifts to her as I answer, “you could say that.”

Since it hadn’t been brought up and Nikki didn’t seem to act differently around me, I assumed that night we spent was a one night stand. It was a little hard for me to ignore what happened between us, but I was sure I might have looked too deeply in what occurred. Since then, there was no real indication that she even remembered what happened that night. Since Damon had informed me my mind had been tampered with, I believed in the possibility that he might have been mistaken and the whole thing could have been a really good dream.

The desk was a mess from a solid days work, so I simply organized a few things. I look up at her as she walks towards the window towards the alluring view of the city from my perch. Moving casually, I unlock one of the drawers on my desk and take a few of the papers that were on it, mostly the confidential ones, and place them into the drawer for safe keeping until the morning. The last thing I needed was something retarded to happen like a maintenance man looking over top secret information and selling it to El Goog or something. Then again, I normally took my trash outside my door when I left and thorough background checks were done on the employees here, so it would just be a point in case where I was overly cautious as I tended to be over something sometimes. As I clean up, I listen to Nikki, almost about to assure her that no thanks was needed. While listening, my gaze lingers on a file that I hadn’t gotten to read today that I had meant to; it was the result of Sanzon’s testing versus the new Shade realm prototype suit. I figured that I would push it off for tomorrow. I place it in the drawer and slide it closed before lifting my gaze to Nikki who seemed to be walking towards me. I pause at the question and the way it was asked would have made me feel bad if I denied her; I didn’t want to come off as rude. On top of that, the concept of me being busy on a Friday night was laughable, unless it was work related. “Um, sure,” I answer her, “that’s fine. I can accompany you.” Innocently enough I inquire, “did you want to invite the rest of the team as well?”

445 / 772
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Div12 Office 12th floor   Div12 Office 12th floor EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 pm

A blush flies over my cheeks as he accepts the invitation and so does my mood, though when he mentioned the rest of the team it dropped a few notches, but with a quick mind, I countered his inquiry. “I was thinking in the lines of a more, one on one dinner” my voice had this typical controlling womanized feel to it, like when a girlfriend say something and mean something else. Like when the man asks if he can go with the guys to a football match and she replies ‘just go ahead and have fun’ but in reality mean to say, with the same words, ‘go ahead and be with your friends instead of staying home with your girl which had planned to give you a special treat’ and that was the type of voice I was using. In my mind, the words came out differently than those that were spoke and hopefully Jyn would take notice of them. Moving around the corner of the desk, I would sit down on it and place my hands to either side of my hips while I would look at him finish up his shut down and storing of files. “So what type of food do you like?” I ask with the controlling voice again, pushing him towards the mental corner as I tried to control his answers in the direction I wanted them to go.

As I waited for him to reply, I took a quick glance down at my wrist again and saw that it was only a couple of minutes till I had to check in over the radio to the station and this just pressed matter further, as I needed to have a really good excuse to be late for the night patrol and saying that I was arranging a dinner with the commissioner wouldn’t really fly with the leader of the shift. Pushing myself off the table I would walk around it and wait a couple of seconds before I would speak again, “Would love to stay and have chat, but it’s only a few minutes till I have to check in, so if you could call me or text me with what you would like to eat, that would be great…” I begin to walk towards the door, but stop when I reach and turn towards Jyn again, “and I hope you have a suit, because I wasn’t thinking of McDonalds.” Waiting for his reaction, I decided to push my luck and wait for him to see what he would do and how he would react, if he would react at all that is.

words: 1388
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Div12 Office 12th floor   Div12 Office 12th floor EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:43 pm

A one on one dinner, she corrects? I figured it would probably be cheaper to just pay for one meal than it would be to pay for the entire team. For someone with an anticipated bill of about a thousand a week in speeding tickets, I could see how she might want to conserve in that aspect. On top of that anywhere where the team would be would most likely end up being a bit crowded. Well, it worked out anyway, due to the fact that I wouldn’t have to worry about getting something to eat that Friday evening. It was a good offer for me, though I didn’t know how something like this would look to Izumi. Still, Nikki was a teammate and a subordinate; it might look bad seeing as I was a bit of a known figure, not really among normal people, but among the media and political types. I started to wonder if something like this was really a good idea. I am brought out of my thoughts as I lean back in my chair and look up at her when the question is given. “Um…” I pause thinking about it. Before I am able to get the words out, she is already up and heading to the door. At the last moment I look up and confirm, “seafood, I suppose.” She seemed hurried, but I figured that she didn’t want to be late for her shift. I wouldn’t be her excuse, so I would let her go. The suit comment doesn’t hit me until later.

260 / 1032
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Div12 Office 12th floor   Div12 Office 12th floor EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div12 Office 12th floor   Div12 Office 12th floor Empty

Back to top Go down

Div12 Office 12th floor
Page 1 of 1