Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Secret Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Number of posts : 265
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Secret Games Empty
PostSubject: Secret Games   Secret Games EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Balanced on one foot I stood silently in place. My left leg was raised, my left foot pressing gently against the side of my right knee. I wobbled a bit as my arms moved, but I countered it by leaning my upper body in another direction. Bringing my arms up to chest level I pressed my hands together in a simple seal. Waiting patiently I breathed slowly my chest gently rising and falling as I breathed. I was alone in the training room, my body perfectly balanced, as I let the world around me fade away to black. The inky blackness shimmered around me as my eyes went into soft focus. It was almost like being in a zen trance, like when I played video games for hours on end.

Drawing on my inner demons I let my body go through my normal transformation. Smirking I moved quickly, my body quickly breaking from this stance before I thrust my hand out, releasing a spray of black fire. I watched it burst out as I extended two fingers, pointing them out in front of me. With the fire spraying from my fingers, I slid my arm around in an arc, the fire following it.

203/200

Last edited by Leonhardt on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Secret Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Games   Secret Games EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:16 pm

With a release of energy I let the fire go. Turning I kicked off the ground, my body spinning around in a full circle before I kicked out. I smirked as I released the fire once again, throwing the fireball out from my strike. I worked through my normal kata, but enhanced them with fire attacks. I was getting tired quickly now, but at the same time I wasn't going to let up until I was able to go with it time and again without breaking a sweat while doing it. Smirking I breathed out, a small burst of flame coming from my nose as I turned to another direction.

I could release my flames from feet and hands, but could I spit up a fireball? Raising my hand to my lips I took in a deep breath. Holding it for a moment I felt it warm before I exhaled, the fire exploding from my mouth in a spray. Turning my head, I watched as it arced following the movements of my head. With a thought it ends, and I can't help but smile as I stare at my handy work. The flames weren't all that strong, but still they could seriously enhance my combat techniques.

206/200
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Secret Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Games   Secret Games EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:55 am

Moving forward with a quick step my arms drew back, black flames engulfing my hands. Growling I watched a circle target on the other side of the room. Growling slowly I waited, letting my energy flow through my arms and into my hands, Bringing my arms out in front of me with a quick thrust I smirked, the flames spraying out in a quick burst of energy from them. I watched, the black flames spraying out for the target, burning it up quickly as I nodded, smirking gently as I turned.

My body turned, my eyes taking in the bright red bull's eye. I drew my arm back, a large black fireball forming in my hand before I drew my arm back, throwing it in an under hand throw, followed by a spinning kick, throwing a fireball from the energy created with my kick. Smirking I followed it up with a jab, the fireball exploding from my fist, toward the target. The trio of fireballs struck home, burning up the target. I breathed slowly, exhaling with a long slow relaxing motion of my hands. The energy needed to put up with flames like this was taking it's toll. Not only did I use energy to create the fire but to keep my red shift active the whole while.

218/200
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Secret Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Games   Secret Games EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:26 am

With a sigh I let my body return to normal before I moved to the bag from the shop, Taking every candle out of it I set them in a circle around me as I smiled gently. I put them up in a large wide circle, giving me more than enough room to move in, while practicing other things. At it would allow me to continue to practice my technique and control of the flames that I created. If I could light a candle but do no damage to it or the candles around it I could learn to just about anything with it.

Smiling gently I stepped into the middle of the ring, and let the red shift happen. The world went red as I stood there. Breathing slowly I closed my eyes and extended one hand, my index finger extended. Pointing at the candle in front of me I took a deep breath before releasing the burst of fire. To say that it lit, would be an understatement. It lit alright, but not just the wick. The entire thing went up, the wax pooling quickly as the wick fell over, charred.

"Huh. Well that didn't work." I muttered.

200/200
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Secret Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Games   Secret Games EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 am

Drawing in a deep breath I turned, my left hand extending this time. My fingers were splayed wide as I thrust my palm out in an attempted controlled burst, toward the candles there. The black flames exploded out toward it. However, unlike the more concentrated burst from my fingers, this one was wider, taking out every single candle in the area in front of me. Panicking I jumped back, before kicking myself mentally. This was going to be much harder than I expected it to be, though I could still dream.

With a growl I kicked the candles over, stomping them out. Picking up the candles that hadn't been hurt at all by the training I did. Sighing I picked them up and put them aside before gathering the candles that had been used already. Setting them up I just smirked and extended my hand, the black flames forming in my palm before leaping out to burn out the candles. I could always get new ones. Besides I wanted to know exactly what would be left after I finished with them. When the flames lifted I grinned, watching the scorch mark on the ground. Turning around I walked away laughing.

200/200
5 stars spiritual flame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Games   Secret Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Games
Page 1 of 1