Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back In Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back In Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Standing atop a building I slowly shift my gaze as I scan the area below me, my gaze jumping between different people as I look over them for a brief moment before shifting to the next, " Hmmm. " I murmur lightly to myself as I continue to shift my gaze between people. At the moment I didn't know why why I had come back to Sai City and knew it was against my better judgment considering the threats the city hold for my kind, though against all the dangers I had indeed come back. Though now that I had arrived in the city I begun to wonder what I should do with my time here, but given that his realm, and the others, has always had something I enjoy playing with one choice had always come to mind while here. Shaking my head faintly I continue to shift my gaze across the people down below me a moment longer before I slowly lift my gaze, scanning over a building in front of me before bringing my gaze to the sky. Looking up at the sky I draw in a slow deep breath and hold it for a moment before exhaling with a sigh. Letting my gaze fall from the sky, I tilt my head down and again look below me for a moment before turning my gaze away from the people and pull away from the ledge. Nothing was going to get done if I simply stood up here and watched the humans walk by down below, no, that isn't to fun. Making my way from the ledge of the building face the street I walk across the roof and over to the edge of a building face another and take a step off the building before I begin to descend into the alleyway.

Post WC;305
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Back In Town - Page 2 Asatb_01
“Hai, sensei!” I give an energetic nod with an arm pump before turning and looking to the several poles that were set up for my martial arts practicing. If I messed them up, I could always just put more there and attempt to fix the ground, which made me wonder if I should move into earth magics as well. Either way, with Shayde-sama here, I would attempt to show him some of what I learned, though I was still far from fluent in these techniques. “Use only ice for defense and offense,” he commands from behind his flowing black shinobi cloaks. With a nod, I accept this. He leaps up with an elaborate backflip before landing a few more meters away from me. “Let’s begin!” he comments as he performs a hand seal that lifts bits of earth from the ground to hover around him. “I will not go easy on you!” he exclaims. Yelling back, I agree, “Hai, sensei!”

“I see, I see,” Izuya says, understanding the words from Valkrist. He understood that Valkrist was well within his abilities to dominate his body because he probably wouldn’t see such as thing as rape as attacking or trying to hurt him. It was something different, oddly different, that might provide a loophole to the mental suggestion that was planted deep within Valkrist’s mind. But still, he wondered would Valkrist dominate his own brother or kin that he was sworn to protect. Izuya chose that it would be best not to chance it. He continues, “so when we reach the succubus lair, will you be sharing?”

265 / 5470
Back In Town - Page 2 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Back In Town

When I hear the question from Izuya, I pause for a moment and glance back at him, " Share.. " I murmur lightly as I look back at Izuya. Turning my gaze back ahead of us I continue, " And exactly what would you like me to share with you? Are you willing to accept sexual activity from both sexes or are you the kind to simply enjoy one gender? " I ask, glancing back at Izuya for a moment. Turning my attention away from Izuya, I look to the forest below us, " From your comment earlier and question.. One would believe that you are only into males seeing as how you asked one on a date and made the comment about being a bottom, though I could be wrong in my assumption of you. When you don't spend time getting to know someone it's not easy to know things about them. "

Post WC: 153
Back In Town - Page 2 Valkri12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Shayde sends the jagged projectiles of earth towards me and standing my ground, I perform a hand seal and a continuation that lifts up two walls of ice, one after another in front of me. I wasn’t going to take any chances in underestimating his powers. Due to the fact that I wasn’t solid in my ice techniques, the ice walls were weak and it took both of them to defend against the earth attack. “Too weak!” Shayde comments as he performs a hand seal and the ground rumbles as his energy channels from him, through the ground and towards me. Looking down, my eyes narrow as I leap into the air as toothed earth projections rise from the ground in a skewering manner. My body flips back once before I land and thrust my hand forwards, “rush of the ice Shiva!” The ice beam fails on initialization and only a weak stream of molten ice spews forth pitifully. Shadye channels his energy through the earth lifting a twenty foot wall of earth over me as he scoffs, “that’s the limitation of your ice powers?”

--

“Oh?” Izuya realizes as he continues to listen to and fly beside Valkrist on their way past the city and to the portion of the forest as indicated on their current ‘treasure map.’ To this point he hadn’t realized or given much thought to the fact that he had only made homosexual comments around Valkrist. Though, now that Valkrist didn’t seem bothered by it, it wasn’t as fun as it used to be. Izuya was the type to get off on reactions and emotions from other people rather than physical contact. He was less interested in doing something than actually talking about it and making others uncomfortable or react in an amusing manner. Still, this was not information that needed to be portrayed in any manner. He simply chuckles, “well I guess we have more in common than initial thought. Though, I’m sure if we were outnumbered, the succubae would simply have their way with my body. Not that I would hate such a thing.”

351 / 5821
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Back In Town

As he makes the comment about having more in comman, I glance back at him for a moment and listen as he continues speaking. " Don't worry, I wont let the big bad succubae do anything to you. " I say in at easing voice as I look at Izuya a moment longer before turning my gaze away from him. " And what exactly would we have in commen? You seem to be opposite of me in many aspects. " I say before I realize there was a glowing coming from with in my clothing. Pausing in mid air I pull out the map and look at it as it glows. Seeing as it had not done that before until just now, I glance around for a moment before turning my attention below us. Glancing back at Izuya for a moment I shift my gaze to the ground below us as I begin to descend " Come.. " I say, a simple command to the male as I move through the air, towards the ground.

Post WC: 175
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Right before the wall of earth crashes down on my form, my body flickers and vanishes under the guise of godspeed. My body slides to a halt to the direct side of my original position in the forest clearing as I seemed to manage to escape the attack. Looking up, I would notice the position of my sensei and thrust out an arm towards him as I re attempt, “go, rush of the frozen Shiva!” A beam of ice emits from that palm about the size of my torso as it makes a bee line towards my sensei. His gaze shifts over towards me and without much of a gesture, an elaborate shield of earth rises from the ground in between his body and the ice blast. The molten ice splashes upon the guard which holds its ground. When the ice attack is completed, the ice shield rips from the earth as it is lifted from the ground and then is projected towards me. Gathering strength in my right hand, I prepare to break it with my fists before I remembered that I could only do ice attacks. “Tsk!” I murmur as I leap up and over it, before pulling my palms back and forming several hand seals, one with each hand. “Twin ice dragon rain!” I call out from a height of about two stories as I thrust my first palm out, sending a columns of ice down, followed by a second column from the other palm.

--

“Oh poo,” Izuya mocks slight disappointment at Valkrist’s words, “but we both like pleasure over gender. That’s something in common, isn’t it?” He notices the glowing coming within the clothing as well and comments, “Could it be that I’ve riled you up with simple teasing?” Izuya slows in his flying and comes to stop beside Valkrist as he checks the maps. “Oh, it’s just like GPS?” he giggles as he looks towards the map. With the descending command to ‘come,’ Izuya gasps and comments, “I can’t do it just like that… you’ll need to at least play with it first…” By that time, Valkrist was already on his way down, so since he was going down first, Izuya would follow behind him.

371 / 6192
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Back In Town

I listen to his comments about what we have in commen and think upon them for a moment, though he was right about that. Moving down through the air, I glance back at Izuya as he makes the comment about playing with it first, growling at him for a moment, " Now, why would I do a thing like that? " Turning my gaze from Izuya, I look at the glowing map as the ground draws closer, " And what would you do if you did 'rile' me up Izuya? Do you think you could handle me? " I say, teasing the male. Turning my gaze from the map I look at the ground as it begins to come closer and closer as I descend, " Besides, you haven't even seen what I am capable of.. and my true form. " I add as I watch an x take form on the ground below me.

Post WC: 155
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:37 pm

The shinobi vanishes just before the ice columns hit the ground where he was. Looking over in a disturbed manner, Hembree complains, “oy oy… watch what you’re doing to my clearing” as he continues to smoke his pipe on his rock. My body lands from the attack in time to catch a glimpse of Shayde’s movements. I cross my arms in front of me and call out for the guard of the ice dragons causing a dragon shaped cross shield to come up in front of me. The guard is destroyed by a fist that goes through it and slams against my blocking form. My body is sent back by the strength of the attack, but I regain myself and land on my feet, sliding back a bit. I use my ability to manipulate ice with a variant of cold bind to grip both my legs and the ground, like ice picks, in order to slow myself and recompose.

--

He rests his thumbs in the loops of his jeans and cocks a knee forwards as he looks around the area they were lowering into while murmuring, “what an odd place to put a treasure.” It looked just like any normal portion of the forest. Hearing his comment in the background, he chuckles, “as if anyone could handle you. What a silly question.” Izuya’s body comes to land lightly on the ground a few feet away from the lowering Krist and the X that would form for him. Feeling something in his pocket, he reaches there and locates his phone where he sees the text that was sent earlier by Seiki. “Ah,” he comments lightly to himself, “Seiki-kun wants my attention. I’m just popular today, aren’t I?”

287 / 6479
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Back In Town

Nodding my head faintly to his first comment, I glance around the area for a moment before turning my attention to Izuya as he makes the comment about me. I let out a light chuckle at his comment as I watch him come to land on the ground, " Indeed. " I murmur lightly as I look back to the x on the ground. When I hear him speak again, I frown faintly and look back to him, " .. Don't tell anyone about what we just talked about, if you do I will make you regret it, understand? " I say with a growl in Izuya's direction. I keep my gaze set on Izuya for a moment longer, my gaze shifting over his form, before I finally turn my attention away from him, " So... what are we suppose to do now.. " I inquire as I look at the ground, " And, what does Seiki want? " I ask Izuya as I shift my gaze over the ground for a moment before lifting it from the ground and glancing around at the area.

Post WC: 185
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Still kind of paying attention to his phone, Izuya speaks in a slightly distracted tone, “I’m not sure, but I’m replying to him now…” After responding to the text, he looks back to Valkrist and smiles, “of course I won’t tell anyone. You’re secret is safe with me… if that’s what our conversation was.” Suddenly a pillar of white light rises to their side about a few yards away. As the light fades away, my body appears as I look around attempting to find them. My gaze comes across the both of them and I smile and lift a hand and wave. Izuya smiles and lifts his hand a little bit giving a short passing wave. “So he missed us that much,” Izuya comments. I jog to move over to where they were as I look down and see the X there and comment, “oh cool, so you guys found it. Now you have to dig at the X. You like they say, X marks the spot!” I stand back to give them room to dug. Not a manual labor type, Izuya crosses an arm delicately across his chest with the other up with his hand on the side of his cheek as his gaze shifts to Valkrist with an expectant visage.

212 / 6691
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Back In Town

As Izuya speaks I give a faint nod to what he says. I shift my attention to him as he continues speaking, commenting about what we had talked about. " Yes it is a secret. " I say as I look at Izuya. As I catch a flash of light I shift my attention and look to the piller of light that brings Seiki to our area. Looking at Seiki, I can't help but wonder why he was here now since I thought that our dealings with him were finished. When Izuya makes the comment, I glance to him for a moment before turning my attentoin back to Seiki, though I find that he has moved to the strange x on the ground. As Seiki speaks I glance to the x for a moment before looking back to him as he tells me what needs to be done next. " I see.. " I murmur lightly as I look at the x a moment longer before glancing to the two standing with me. It seemed neither of them where much into digging, I let out a soft growl as I turn my attention back to the x on the ground, " This kind of work to dirty for you Izuya? " I ask, glancing to Izuya for a moment, " If only we had brought a shovel. " I grumble lightly.

Post WC: 231
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:21 pm

A soft smile comes to Izuya’s face as he shrugs off the inevitability that him doing physical labor would be a futile effort. His frame was enough to hint this fact, as he didn’t seem like the type to do well in things like sports or labor. Standing there to the side, my arms rest behind my head as I stand casually with the trio, nodding to the observation made by Valkrist. With the continuations of my casual nods, I comment, “yeah, that’s the same thing I thought when I got here!” I chuckle a bit at that revelation before I realized that I probably could have saved them some effort by telling them ahead of time, since I knew what to expect. It had actually slipped my mind, and between here and there, where was there really to buy a shovel? I didn’t really make any offer to dig for him because I knew as a man, it would be an insult to offer to do something strenuous that the man presented with it was perfectly capable of doing. Valkrist didn’t come off weak to me, so I wouldn’t treat him like so. Izuya on the other hand, I would probably have dug up the treasure for him since he was basically almost like a girl in my book. The line there was a bit blurred, since for all practical and sexual purposes, he was a male, but other than that, he was more girly than my current girlfriend, Natsuki, wherever she was.

254 / 6945
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:06 am

Back In Town

I shift my gaze between the two for a moment before glancing to Seiki as he speaks up and smirk faintly at his comment. I glance to Izuya for a moment before turning my attention back to the x on the ground and let out a light sigh, knowing the work wasn't going to get done unless I got to work and dug whatever is in the ground up. " How deep is it? " I ask, glancing back to Seiki for a moment before I turn my attention back to the ground where the x is. Though I had asked the question and sought an answer I wasn't going to wait for an answer to start, instead as I stare at the ground I begin to focus my power and call upon a magical entity of chaotic nature. The entity attaches itself to my back before unleashing 5 tendrils. The ends of the magical tendrils shift and take on the appearance of the upper body of wolves. With the 5 tendrils from the entity on my back, I point towards the x on the ground, commanding the tendrils to begin digging. Following the will of the one that had summoned it, the 5 wolf tendrils snake down to the x on the ground and begin to dig in the same fashion a dog would when digging in the earth. As the tendrils begin to dig, I glance back over my shoulder at Seiki first before glancing to Izuya and look at him for a moment before shifting my gaze back to the ground.

Post WC: 264
Post WC: 231
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:34 am

Thinking back with my hand still behind the back of my neck, I answer while looking at Krist, “I think about three or four feet. It wasn’t too deep when I dug it up.” I watch as he performs some type of technique that looked pretty cool and seemed to solidify that fact that he was probably a demon and not a human with special powers, though something like this probably wasn’t impossible for a hitorinji. I observe, “nice tech…” with an observational tone, “so you can dig without having to move. That’s nice, I had to warp back home and get a shovel.” It just came to mind then that I could have probably done that, but this way seemed to save both stamina and time; it seemed oddly more efficient. During this time, Izuya stands by and watches the technique, seemingly content at the moment. Before long, the digging would hit a hard portion on the ground about five or so feet in and there would be a sealed stone hidden within the earth. There would be a paper tag clinging to the stone with the symbol for “sealed” on it. If Krist looked to me, I would indicate “remove the seal.”

204 / 7149
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Back In Town

I keep my attention on the ground as my familiars continue digging away. As I hear Seiki, I give a faint nod as he informs me how deep down the object I am looking for is, " Alright. " I murmur lightly as the familiars continue digging away at the ground. I listen to Seiki as he continues speaking, complamenting me on the ability I am using. As he makes the comment about warping back to get a shovel I frown faintly, having not thought of that idea when I brought up the topic of a shovel, " I see.. Warping would be a useful power to have. " I say as I glance back to Seiki for a moment before turning my attention back to the ground. As I hear the sound of something hard being hit, I wave my arm and have the familiars pull back as I move closer to the hole and gaze down into it at the stone. Looking at the stone I notice the paper tags on it with different symbols on it. Not exactly sure what to do I glance to Seiki and as he informs me I give a nod before kneeling down and remove the paper tag on the stone.

Post WC: 209
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:50 pm

“Heh,” I chuckle lightly in agreement with the statement that warping or teleporting was useful. I had certainly found a way to incorporate it in my daily life. Izuya looks down when the sound of impact is made within the earth and seems interested at the contents below. Seemingly taking my advice, I watch as Krist removes the seal from the stone. When the seal is removed, the stone explodes in a small puff of smoke and from it a small creature (of your choosing) pops out of it and floats in a ghostly wafting form, up from the smoke. Izuya takes a step back from it as the explosion catches him off guard. Having seen it once, I simply stand my ground and continue to watch with my arms behind my neck. Looking around, the small ghost creature would recognize that Valkrist was the one who removed its seal and immediately begin to interact with him (as controlled by Rune). With a satisfied nod, I would comment in the background, “phase 2 is done. Now for the final phase that will lead us to the lair.”

187 / 7336
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Back In Town

As I remove the paper I am met with a poff of smoke from the stone that assaults me in the face. Waving my hand faintly I let out a light cough. For a moment I wasn't sure what had happend but as I lift my gaze it comes to meet a small wolf animal spirit with wings, floating n the air before me. The little wolf spirit floats in the air, moving closer to Valkrist " Master! " the spirit says with a bark as it moves close to Valkrist's face and laps at his cheek with its ghostly tongue. I look to the spirit and smile faintly as it comes up and laps at my face with its tongue. Reaching my hand out I lightly scratch at the wolf spirits head and glance back to Seiki when I hear him speak. " Alright, and this will help us get there? " I ask as I look at Seiki for a moment before shifting my gaze to Izuya.

Post WC: 170
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:31 pm

The puff catches Izuya off guard. He leans in and looks at the animated thing as it assumes Valkrist as his master. “You’re pretty popular,” he makes the observation, kind of in the background of things before Krist turns his attention to and speaks to me. My arms pull from behind my head to my sides as I nod, “yup, kind of.” I continue to explain, “If it’s like mine, that little thing can hold an infinite amount of stuff too. Tomo…” On hearing its name hailed, a small translucent bird flutters into existence to my side. Beside it, a large void portal opens, in which I reach in and pull out one of my swords. I hold it up, as if to demonstrate before placing it back in the portal allowing it to close back. The small bird ghost vanishes and everything returns to normal. Izuya is the first to ask, “So where to now? I don’t see a lair around here.” I answer the soft kami, “back to Hembree. He’s got to do something else with the scroll now that we’ve met the final requirement.” Looking up towards the skies, I started to notice that the day had continued to progress as we were teleporting and flying all over the place. There was probably only a few hours left of light in the sky. Looking back to Krist and Izuya, I comment, “luckily we can just warp back to Hembree and then we can be off to the next area.” If Krist was finished playing with and looking at his little creature, I would perform a hand seal to open up a portal, allowing those two to step through first before I would follow, once again depositing us at the central location for this little quest we’re on.

300 / 7636
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Back In Town

I keep my gaze on Izuya for a moment before shifting it to Seiki and watch as a spirit like the one before me comes into exstance close to Seiki before a large void portal opens. I continue to watch as Seiki reaches into the portal and pulls out a sword and hold it up before putting it away and allowing the portal to close and the bird to vanish. " I see.. " I murmur lightly as I turn my attention back to the little wolf spirit flying before me. " So this spirit can store things for me. " I murmur lightly to myself. The little wolf spirit flicks its tongue across Valkrist's cheek again, " Master. " it says with antoher bark. I look at the spirit and smile once again before looking to Seiki as he begins to speak again, saying where we need to go again. " Alright Loup, its time to go. " I say as I turn my attention back to the spirit. The spirit looks to Valkrist and nods with a light bark as it fades away. Slowly climbing to my feet I turn to face Seiki and give a faint nod, " Alright, let's go. "

Post WC: 205
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:35 am

Izuya makes the off comment, “if that thing keeps licking you, I’m going to be jealous.” I chuckle lightly as I allow him to proceed daintily through the portal first. With him through, I would motion for Valkrist to go on ahead and then I would proceed in after him. After we portal back to the training grounds where we had started, the monk was not around. I give a light sigh as I kind of expected this to happen. There would be no reason he would simply sit on a rock and wait around all day for us to run our errands. I had a pretty good idea where he might be, but I didn’t know how he felt about me bringing spirits near his private areas. Looking to Valkrist, I comment, “hey, give me the scroll and I’ll take it to…” I pause for a moment and think. “Well, let’s try seeing if I can get the scroll to work without having him do his magic mumbo jumbo.” Izuya sighs, “another portal?” I nod, “another portal!” Izuya teases, “you have a lot of stamina, Seiki-kun.” I chuckle slightly before I create a hand seal and generate another oscillating column of light before us, motioning for them to enter ahead of me once again. This time we would be coming out closer to the east coast (U8).

228 / 7864
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am

Back In Town

I shift my gaze to Izuya for a moment as I hear his comment about being jealouse. As I look at him, my gaze shifts into a light glare while looking at the male. I keep my gaze fixed on Izuya as he makes his way through the portal. Once he was through the portal I let the glare fade as I glance to Seiki for a moment and give a faint nod to his motion. With the gesture I make my way through the portal next and find myself back in the training grounds once again. Shifting my gaze, I glance around for a moment, though the monk that was here before is no longer here on the rock like before. Slowly I continue to shift my gaze until I hear Seiki speak. Upon hearing him speak I turn my gaze to Seiki as he makes the comment, though he seems to pause for a moment before continueing. I glance away from Seiki to Izuya for a moment as he makes the comment. Looking to Seiki, I give a faint nod to his previouse statment, looking past Seiki, I look to the portal before stepping forward and moving through the portal.

Post WC: 202
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 pm

I almost felt bad for having these guys continue to follow me around, but that was the process set up by the great monk Hembree in order to reach this sacred place. Still, it hadn’t dawned on me this entire time that I could simply have warped to the place from the beginning. It could have been a case in point where there was a magical barrier that would prevent me from going there or something, but it wouldn’t matter since I wouldn’t try that. With Izuya and Krist moving through the portal, I would follow afterward until we came out into the area designated U8 on the world map. After exiting the portal, I would look around and notice the smell of the salt in the air from the sea to the east. From here, the distant waters were visible, and to the west there was a large lake, the one that held the island where Kazakura’s people lived in the past realm. The land here would be flat trailing out towards the oceans. Moving around the treeless mixture of meadows and sand, I look for signs of the area I had been. I look towards Valkrist and say, “take out the scroll and see if it glows around here somewhere.”

212 / 8076
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Back In Town

Stepping out of the portal, I glance around while taking in a slow deep breath, inhaling the salty sea air. Slowly I begin to exhale as I shift my gaze, glancing out to lake to the west before shifting my gaze away from it. I continue to shift my gaze, scanning the area in front of me for a moment before glancing to Izuya. When I hear Seiki speak I shift my gaze to him and pause for a moment before pulling the scroll out with a faint nod, " Alright. " I say as I unroll the scroll and glance down at it for a moment. Lifting my gaze, I glance around once again before I begin to move forwards. Seiki had not given spacific directions though from what he had said it seemed as if the scroll would begin to glow when I get to close to whatever I am looking for. As I move int othe sand I slowly shift my gaze as I scan the area in front of me still, waiting for the scroll to glow to indicate I am getting closer to something. Narrowing my gaze faintly I shift my gaze, glancing down at the scroll for a moment before letting out a light growl as I lift my gaze. Glancing over to Seiki for a moment I speak up, " Nothings happening yet. Do I need to dig again or something like that? " I ask as I look back to the ground, " I'm not a damn dog demon. " I add in a light grumble.

Post WC: 264
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:02 pm

For a moment, I waited for something to happen with the scroll. I stood there with my hands resting on my waist with my gaze on Valkrist and at the same time, Izuya watched in a slightly bored manner with his hands in his pockets. Becoming more and more disinterested in what was going on he begins to look around and eventually moves to walk around our current location. When Valkrist spoke, I thought about things for a moment before I remembered, “oh yeah. The chant. Duh.” Remembering why I thought it would work for us to come out here, I step towards Valkrist and stand a couple feet away from him as I clear my thought and chant, “Iway avehay away ovelylay unchbay ofway oconutscay andway erethay eythay ogay andingstay inway away owray.” With that, the ground begins to shift and suddenly opens up, revealing an underground passage to our right side. “Ah, I announce in seeing it, “there it is.” At this time, the small ghost sparrow known as my Tomo-kun, would reveal himself, also revealing his voice as he spoke in the tone of Mufasa from the Lion King, “ah, so you’re back to this place once more.” Ignoring the incredibly deep voice of the sparrow, I explain looking to it as it lands on my shoulder to rest, “it’s not for me, haven’t you been paying attention?” It answers back, “Indeed, then quickly move forth before the hole closes again.” With a nod I look to Valkrist and motion towards the fissure. Izuya seemed hesistant, so he would be walking behind us instead of in front or beside us.

273 / 8349
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Back In Town

When I hear the comment from Seiki, I glance to him as a frown forms on my face, " A chant.. " I murmur lightly as I look at the male, watching as he comes closer to me. I keep my gaze on Seiki as he stops and begins to speak some confusing grouping of words or something along the lines. As he finishes speaking the ground shifts, which catches my attention and I glance to the shifting groupd as it opens up to reveal an under ground passage. I glane away from the passage and to Seiki as he speaks up. Nodding faintly I look back to the passage, " I see.. " I murmur lightly. Hearing another voice, I shift my gaze to the sperrow with Seiki and frown faintly as I look at the critter. I shift my gaze to Seiki as he looks to me and motions towards the fissure. With a faint nod I begin to move, making my way to the opening and begin to descend into the passage.

Post WC: 175
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 pm

With that, I take a jogging step forwards and leap down into the diagonally descending area, vanishing from ground level view into the hole. The interior of the cavern was earthy with brown and sooty walls surrounding me on both sides and above with a clearing of about fifteen or so feet on all sides. Coming into the interior of the cavern it would be immediately obvious how dark it was; the light from the entrance wouldn’t stretch far enough to guide us all the way in. Speaking out, I ask, "Goronova?" With that, the sword of light manifests herself in her sentient form. She appears in a brilliant burst of light that illuminates the interior of the cove. Glowing radiantly in a white dress, the female humanoid spiritual form of my sword looks up with her back to me. She pulls hair from the side of her face to behind her ear as she says, "oh, this place. Did you run out of stamina to use fire?" I chuckle lightly, "well, you're naturally... glowy... so you're better." It was true as she was naturally lighting the cavern. There is a pause before the young woman begins to proceed forwards without addressing my comment. "Do you know who that demon is you're walking with?" she asks. I answer, "yeah, Krist..." She nods as she leads the way, "I see. So you don't know." Izuya would chuckle, "you have horrible tact I see. Some things are better left unsaid..." Goronova ignores Izuya, but I look towards him, slightly confused. It didn't seem like he would be talking and somehow it looked like I upset Goronova as well. I sigh, "I just can't win..."

282 / 8631
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Back In Town

Moving into the passage I glance around at the walls around me as I begin to move deeper into the passage. As I move deeper into the passage I find the light from the entrance begins to fade, making it harder and harder to see until it is virtualy imposable to see anything in front of me. Coming to a stop, I glance around for a moment before looking to Seiki as I hear him speak. My attention is quickly shifted from Seiki as a luminescent being is brought into existence. I squint my eyes for a moment before they adjust and I am able to look at the female figure. ' Mmmm. " I murmur lightly as I look at the figure a moment longer before shifting my gaze to Seiki, listening as the two have a few words. I shift a bit and watch as the female begins to move forward. Slowly I begin to follow after her and listen as she begins to speak again. While listening I frown faintly at what she has to say, wondering if she knew me, though I had never seen her before. I shift my gaze to Seiki and then Izuya as he makes the comment to the female. I let out a light growl as I cast my gaze back to the female leading the way.

Post WC: 226
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:21 pm

After traveling down the passage for some time, there seemed to be something up ahead much like another portion of the underground passage. Reaching that area Goronova, Tomo-kun, our party and I come out into a large room. The walls were similar to the rest of the passage way, nothing special, simply earthy walls covering all sides. Still, there was a feel to this area as if there had been some sort of interior decorating done with what was available. It had the feel of a lair to it. After entering, the doors immediately close behind us and the room illuminates with candles lining the walls. Goronova instantly vanishes and returns to her sword encasing on my back. Suddenly, the exits are shut off and we are surrounded. Tomo-kun vanishes as well. I give a light sigh as there would be entities on all sides of us. With a slight grin, I comment, “we’re here.” Izuya looks around and comments, “oh my.” There may have never been so many nude to semi nude ladies in one place at one time. The count had to be in the dozens, maybe even over a hundred. Already we would be in their field of influence with their charm abilities already beginning to work its way over our bodies. Their bodies were barely covered and emanating pheromones of lust and sexual intent. Looking to Krist, I ask, “was this what you were looking for?”

240 / 8871
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Back In Town

Falling silent I follow after the female as she leads the way, sticking with Seiki and Izuya. Slowly I shift my gaze while following after the female and as we come into a large room, I glance around for a moment before turning my attention to Seiki. As the doors shut behind us I quickly shfit my attention, glancing back behind us and frown faintly as I look at the door. I keep my attention on the door for a moment longer until I hear Seiki speak up. " Alright. " I murmur lightly before shifting my attention to Izuya upon hearing him. Turn my attention from Izuya, I look to the nude and semi nude females in the room. Shifting my gaze I glance around at many of the females in the room, trying to take a count of how many where in the room though such a task seemed imposable given the amount of females. Hearing Izuya, I give a faint nod, glancing to him, " ... Yes. " I murmur lightly as I shift my attention away from Izuya again, turning my full attnetion to a more pressing matter.

Post WC: 192
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:11 pm

I give a light smirk as he answers the question with a ‘yes’ and looks amongst the females that would make up this evening buffet. I attempted to keep my eyes and mind off of their writhing bodies and seductive taunts as they performed actions like touching themselves, cupping their mounds and kissing one another before us. Though the strength of their lust was strong, my fear of Natsuki was stronger and aside from her, my sword had barely gotten over my first time for being here on the account that I had been ambushed. Plus, I wouldn’t be comfortable doing things like this and that with two other dudes around me. It could turn into a competition of sorts, but I wasn’t secure enough to be naked and climaxing with other males in the vicinity. “Well, I’m out,” comes my departure announcements as the ladies close in on all sides like trap walls. Performing a swift hand seal, I create a column of light before me which catches Izuya’s attention as well. With a grin he comments, “I’m not about to get anywhere in the way of this man when he unleashes his carnal desires upon others.” I give a light chuckle and a wave towards Valkrist and ask if he needed me to come back for him. I would wait for a quick answer before stepping into the light followed by the giggling Izuya. With that, the light would vanish and Valkrist would be left alone in the dim den of the succubae.

255 / 9126
Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town   Back In Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back In Town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2