Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Darker Than White

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Darker Than White Empty
PostSubject: Darker Than White   Darker Than White EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:50 am

Darker Than White Fate_1

Darker Than White

It was a little over fifty years ago, when something happen to at the Onitoshi gate resulting in demons escaping into the realm of humans, Yochi. At this time a small group of humans start to show signs of new abilities. These incidents did not go unnoticed by those in Koutakushi.

Fifty years ago...
The room is dark and the only light is the that beams down over me, blinding me from seeing anything past it. Chained like a wild animal, I was dragged in here and left on the floor. The sounds of the chains echo as I fight to stand on my feet but my body is bond so that I can only lift up onto my knees. There are soft whisper all around and I can feel the eyes looking at my nude body.

" Knight Lieutenant of 4th Division, Tsubame no Shukumei, 108th daughter of the hō-ō."

I look in the direction of the male voice as I hear my name. I grin comes across my face, "It's a mouth fall isn't? You can just call me Fate if you wish."

"This is no laughing matter Knight Lieutenant Shukumei. We believe you have become impure and we require you to answer our questions."

I turn at the sound of the female voice.. "So this is my inquisition then? And it require me to be nude?"

"You are as you where when we finally found you. Does it shame you to be nude?"

My gaze shifts to the third voice that is male. "No I don't. I have a pleasant body why should I feel shame in it being nude?"

Whispers fill the room at my statement. My eyes look around as I try to see what is around.

"Knight Lieutenant Shukumei, You and your sister Knight Suzume, where send to Yochi on a mission for Knight Commander to investigate the events there am I correct?"

I nod, "Yes that is correct."

"And you where given the both marks before leaving on your mission?"

I let out a sight at question, "Yes that is correct..."

"Tell us about your doings prior to leaving for Yochi."

WC: 358
Darker Than White Fate_3

Last edited by rekoa on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Darker Than White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Than White   Darker Than White EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:26 am

Darker Than White Fate_1

Darker Than White

At that time I had just obtain the rank of Knight Lieutenant and was called by the Knight Commander to take on a mission. Heavy metal boots clang as they hit the hard stone floor of the barrack's hallway, making my way into the Knight Commander's office.

"You called for me Sir!" I stand in attention in front of the dog spirit with glasses as he sits at his desk filling out the stack of paper work.

"Ga hu lur dr mu fu mur..."

A sweet bead forms on my cheek as he tries to talk with the pen in his mouth. "Um Sir. you're talking with your pen in your mouth again...."

He pauses for a moment and his eyes become cross as he looks at the pen before setting it down on the desk. "Knight Lieutenant Shukumei I have a mission for you." His paw shuffles through some scrolls before he pushes one forward. Picking it up to have a read. "I'll assemble my team leave right away Sir."

"Wait just about moment, I'm transferring Knight Suzume into your unit."

I laugh, "That is funny Sir...." My laugh dies off at the glair he was giving, "You're not joking are you? Who is she replacing?"

"No I'm not. Bella has been given her own unit and Suzume will be her replacement. She has finished her training and has shown a lot of talent..."

The is a load crash in the hallway and a fell scroll come rolling into office. There is the faint sound of a girl apologizing over and over again as a man yells.

WC: 268/626
Darker Than White Fate_3
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Darker Than White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Than White   Darker Than White EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:17 am

Darker Than White Fate_1

Darker Than White

"At falling down." I murmur as one of the scrolls rolls into my foot. "Sir, I must abject to this as I believe Suzume is not ready for this type of mission. She is young and does not have the experience to keep up with rest of the team."

"You are a Lieutenant now Shukumei. Part of the job is taking care of your subordinates. Suzume is now yours if you feel she need more training then you are to give her more training. Think of them as your children."

"But Sir..."

"These are your orders Knight Lieutenant!" The old dog with glasses on his face hits the table with his paw and shows his teeth as he gets tired of the argument. A small girl with holding a bunch of scrolls in her arms comes into the room as we glair at each other. She blinks for a moment before speaking in a soft voice.

"Y... you wanted to see me Knight Commander?"

Our sparking glairs turn their attention to the little girl causing her to get nervous and sweat. The old dog gives a smiles.

"Ah, Sir. Suzume, Knight Lieutenant Shukumei was just telling my how much she was looking forward in having you in her unit."

I blink at this news that I was not aware of, "I am?" The old nods and gives me the look. Looking forward to having her isn't how I would say it but I guess it could be taken that way. "Right I am."

WC: 253/879
Darker Than White Fate_3
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Darker Than White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Than White   Darker Than White EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:32 am

Darker Than White Fate_1

Darker Than White

The girl's face lights up, "Really?! This is so great! Thank you so much! I was hoping this post! I'll do my best to do whatever it is you need!" Scrolls fall from her arms as she grabs hold of my hand and with both of hers, "It is such a great honor to be working under you!"

A sweat bead forms on my cheek as girl drops the scrolls to take my hand. "Um that is good. You can let go of my hand now."

Her face turns red and she starts bowing, "I..I'm so, so , so sorry! I just got carried away in the moment."

"I can see that... You still have a hold of my hand." I try to pull my hand away but unable too.

"S... s... sorry!" She finally lets go and I pull my hand free. I pause to look at her with her head bowed for a moment before stepping over the scrolls on the floor and walking past her.

"You're with me, let's go we have a lot of work to do."

"Oh right!" Turning around she takes a step forward. Her foot landing on one of the scrolls that shifts for the force of her forward movement causing her to fall with a thump. Not even looking back to see what happen.

"If you can't walk without falling then you should fly."

"How do I do that?"

"Think of a happy thought."

"Really?" She picks herself up and follows me.

The old dog spirit looks at the scrolls in the floor, "Hey! You just going to leave those there?!"

"Sorry Commander got a lot of work to do I'm sure you can handle it."

WC: 284/1163
Darker Than White Fate_3

^ Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darker Than White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Than White   Darker Than White Empty

Back to top Go down

Darker Than White
Page 1 of 1