Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) Empty
PostSubject: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:31 am

Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) Kyrobanner
I can hear a hiss and the hum of the bus as it passes behind me, after getting off of it. My gaze is forward to the facility that would be the training ground for my weapons training. Here, I would be working on my gun training yet again today. Walking along the sidewalk, I make my way into the parking lot of the place known as City Metro Range. I elected not to wear my oversized coat today, as I was in a pair of black slacks and a normal black t-shirt. At a saunter, I approach the entrance and walk into familiar surroundings. The range was full of gun enthusiasts who liked to shoot and train their skills, and I pass through them, not really speaking to anyone in particular. Thus far, I had been coming here and training under a militant type male by the name of Nigel, and had been able to work on my skills with a shotgun and pistol. I found it a nice way to get a load off and I enjoyed the target practice because I felt like I could get better at something like this. It wasn’t long before I hear my name called out and I turn to view my instructor as he approaches as a saunter carrying a shotgun and a bag of shells. My gaze shifts to him as he closes the distance between us. Reaching me, he informs in a quick manner, “I got something to do today, so just target practice by solo. I’ll meet up with you tomorrow and we can move on there, aite?” With that answer, I nod, “then I have no choice.” He grins and answers, “cool.” He reaches his hand forwards, giving me the shotgun, then hands the bag of shells and ammunition for the day as well. I take both from him, holding the shotgun in one hand and looping the strap of the shell bag in the other. With a nod, he says, “have fun” before turning and walking off. My gaze follows him only for a moment before I turn back around and looks towards the outdoor ranges.

Wandering about the ranges with weapons

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:51 am

Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) IngelH2H
Some Shooting Company
- - - - - - - - - -
I had arrived roughly half an hour ago but had yet to make my way into the range. Instead I sat out in my car, taking a moment to just relax and think about what to do today. Lifting my gaze from the dashboard I look over at the range, sitting in silence as I look at the building. Unlike most others who came here out of a love for weapons, I felt I simply came to this establishment to hone my skills with firearms as it was a necessary for the line of work I now pursued, though I couldn't help but have a fondness for firearms... Finally I decided it was time to head inside and begin today's training. Reaching over I pushed the door open and stepped out of my car, glancing around again as I took a step away, allowing me to shut the front door and lock my car up. Once out of my car, I adjusted my coat before I made my way across the parking lot and up to the front door's of the City Metro Range.
Once I reached the front door's I paused for a moment, taking in a deep breath before exhaling as I pulled the door opened and stepped through them. Once inside I scanned the area slowly as I made my way through the people in the front area. Having come here in the past, I knew exactly where I should go in order to start today's training, though I really didn't have a instructor like most, if not all, who came here, it would probably help if I did have one though. After getting the weapons I would be using for the day, a shotgun and some spare ammunition, I headed for the range. I made my way past a few people standing around, one of which had a gun much like me but didn't appear to be doing anything aside from standing there with it, and made my way to the outdoor ranges. Once I was outside at the ranges, I came to a stop and took a moment to take in the sounds of the range while looking for an open spot.
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 367
Total WC: 367
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:46 pm

After a glance in the general direction of the outdoor ranges, I adjust the bag of ammunition on my shoulder and casually brandish the weapon as I make my way towards them. The sound of ammunition firing echoes within the air, loud and sporadically, with each discharge from an enthusiast at the firing range. A clears day made for nice conditions for target practicing as the afternoon sun shone brightly in the blue skies. With this as a factor, it would see that the ranges were particularly crowded this day. After approaching the ranges, I find myself standing back in a parameter a few yards away as I attempt to get a visual of an open spot. Noticing one, I begin towards it before I notice a male in glasses looking for an open spot as well. Not sure who was standing here first, I wonder of I should just go ahead and take the spot for myself. I didn’t have a record of being rude in that manner, but I knew I wouldn’t like it if the male stole a spot that I was looking at as well. Contemplating a compromise in my mind, if the male were to make eye contact and notice me looking at him, I would motion towards the open lane and suggest, “Should we alternate?” It would be basically asking to share the space, and if he knew anything about weapons as most of the people here did, there might be something of merit that I would be able to learn from him. 259

Addressing Ingel

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
Amidst the gunfire I stood there looking for an open spot I could practice in but as of yet it appeared there was none open, the day was clear and bright, ideal conditions for shooting at the range. My eyes shift from one spot to the other, glancing at the last spot as I believed that my luck was running out. But low and behold the last one I glanced at was free, though now I noticed someone else in the range looking for a spot. I looked at the man and from what I could tell it was the same one I passed before coming into the range. When we made eye contact the man spoke before I could. I paused, thinking over his words for a moment before I looked back to the one open spot. Nodding my head, I look back at the man " Sure. Why not. " I said, it felt like the right thing to do as we were both here and looking for a spot to shoot some guns at " How about you go first. " I said, lifting my arm gesturing towards the open range, again this felt like the right thing to do, though I was in the range first, the man was in the building first and thus, to me, came before me and had the right to go first in the range.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 234
Total WC: 601
Action: Makin a new friend?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:26 pm

I am relieved that the male is receptive to the proposition, as I tended to deter from things like arguing, especially in public and such. Be that as it may, I did not feel like waiting all day for an opening to come, so this way, it was easier for me anyway you look at it. Graciously he offers for me to go first, and with a nod, I accept it. I make my way into the open spot and set down the bag of ammunition in the corner. I sit the shotgun on a stand near the edge of the open spot and pull my pistol from my belt, placing it here. Taking the shotgun back, I hold it in one hand as I take a shell from the bag with the other. Pressing the release, I insert the shell then pull the level to charge the load. Now that it was ready to fire, I move to the center of the shooting area and stand with my side and gaze facing towards the targets in the distance of the range. Looking back to the male, I inform, “I’m a novice, so if I make any mistakes, I will not be offended if you point them out.” 208

Getting ready to shoot my load.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
After allowing the man to take the booth first, I follow him and take a spot, leaning against the wall to the side of the booth and watch him. As I watch him I pull the shotgun I got from my shoulder and lower it, resting the butt of it on the floor so it rested gainst the wall next to me. When I hear him speak to me I lift my gaze from the weapon and look too the man again. I look at the man for a moment, thinking on the question. My hand falls to the barrel of the shotgun resting against the wall, taking a hold of the barrel, I lift the weapon from the ground. Checking to make sure the safety was still on before I brought it up " When holding the weapon, it helps to keep it pressed firmly against your shoulder and don't forget to brace your self for the shot, some times the kick can catch you off guard. " As I said this, I held my shotgun up, firmly against my shoulder in a form of demonstration of how I would do it, though he may hold it differently and I was unsure if he had already been told this.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 211
Total WC: 822
Action: Help full tips
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:26 am

With a nod, I accept, “I don’t think I’ll ever forget the kickback” in a calm and admitting tone. It was the truth. By the end of my first training with the shotgun, I left the ranges with a half dead shoulder due to the force of the kick back. You would think they would have developed some type of padding to mitigate the effects, but Nigel told me that my muscles would have to get used to it. I hadn’t taken a bath, much less such a warm and fulfilling on, in quite some time. My previous instructor explained that I was simply weak and needed to beef up a bit more so that I could handle a shotgun like a ‘real man.’ Appearing to take the advice of the male I’ve just recently met, I turn and mimic the stance he takes which is similar to my own that I’ve developed under the guidance of Nigel. In the back of my mind, I hoped that I didn’t sound too short with him. I knew my personality had a learning curve attached with it. With the butt secured against my shoulder, I line up my shot at a target around 75 yards or so. “Now to see if I can hit the target…” I murmur lightly to myself. The safety is turned off and my finger pulls in the trigger lightly, and then compresses the trigger as a loud burst explodes from the barrel. The tilt of the gun rises and my body shifts back slightly. “Oh yes…” I remember… “ear plugs…” After the shot, I lower my head while holding the gun in one hand and fingering my ear with the other. Looking up, I notice the target untouched as my aim was off. A light frown graces my lips as I shift to move out of the way to allow the male to enter in and take his own shot. 323

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:46 am

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I couldn't help but smile and a light chuckle escapes me at the mans comment. Yes, the kick is pretty strong and if your not ready, it can catch you off guard. I hold the stance a moment longer before I finally relax, pulling the shotgun back I rest it on my shoulder as I shift to face the man fully now. He seems to take my advice and I watch as he mimics the stance I had. I nod, watching him as he mimics the stance, it looked good but each person is different and likes to hold there weapons differently, I couldn't force the way I hold a gun onto this man, all I could do was show him and help him out. The next thing I know, the man is opening fire on the target and like him, I had neglected to wear my earphones but I was use to the sound of a gun firing It didn't effect me, aside from probably damaging my hearing more.. As the man fiddled with one of his ears, I stepped up and lightly patted him on the shoulder as I glanced over at the target " You did good. " I stated in reassuring words, offering a friendly tone and smile to help ease any tension and-or upset feelings at the fact that he did not hit the target, though it takes time and practice to be a good shot. My hand falls back to my side as he shifts out of the way and I step forward into the boot, bringing the shotgun from my shoulder I switch the safety off. Bringing the shotgun up, I press it against my shoulder, gripping the weapon as I line up the shot, pausing for a moment as I glance to the man " You might want to put your earphones on my friend. " I waited a few seconds, giving him time to get his earphones on before I gradually applied a steady pressure to the trigger until the shotgun discharged with a loud 'boom' sound, my shot striking the target mid-center chest.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 354
Total WC: 1,176
Action: Help full tips
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:24 am

It was good that he was a pleasant guy, and he seemed good-natured. I was sure that he was probably here for the love of shooting and the sport of it. Perhaps his father or friends taught him how to shoot guns and he came out here to practice in his spare time. I was almost certain that his reasons were totally different than mine, a vigilante who needed these skills to dig his way into the belly of the criminal underground, while at the same time being a criminal. After the generous praise, I emit a small thanks to the man and exit the shooting area. I set the safety on my shotgun and rest it in one arm as I begin to put the plugs into my ears. After they are in, I look up and watch the shot lined up and fired. He strikes the target, accomplishing a task I failed on first try. I nod approvingly and reach up with my free hand to pull a plug from one of my ears as I await the moment of interchange. After he is finished with his shot, I would greet in a late manner, “I’m Jyn by the way. Nice to meet you.” 206

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:46 am

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
After taking the shot, I pause for a moment and look at the target. A clean shot to the chest if it had been a real man it would have taken him down, an objective I wished to achieve... Switching the safety back on, I bring the shotgun up and rest it on my shoulder again and turn to the man standing next to me. I am met with a greeting and a name now, it would be impolite not to respond with the same type. I slowly extend a free hand out in a hearty hand shake " Its a pleasure to meet you Jyn. The name's Ingel. " I pause for a moment before speaking again " What brings you to this fine establishment, here to hone your skills with the firearm I would figure. " After I finished the statement I realized it sounded some what cheesy, of coarse you would come here to hone your skills with a firearm, you don't come here to pick up chicks or for some kind of weekend club..
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 178
Total WC: 1,354
Action: Made a tard of m'self
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:07 am

As the hand is extended out to me, I adjust the gun into my left hand and reach out with my right to accept his grip, returning the gesture of a hearty shake. After he speaks, I keep a serious face as I use my dry humor to answer, “I’m actually a criminal practicing for a bank heist.” I would probably be able to hold the serious face forever, but I knew that with my brand of humor, there tended to be awkward silences and moments of dry air, so I give a soft smile and confirm, “but yes, it is as you say. I am a beginner at this. My friend recommended it and so far it seems enjoyable.” After the handshake and the small back and forth, I move into the space, switching with him as I start to load my shotgun. “Hopefully, this time, I’ll hit the target,” I say with a bit of calm optimism before asking, “how long have you been practicing fire arms? Do you only practice with the shotgun, or are there other types of guns you prefer?” So far my experiences were limited to pistols and shotguns, but I wanted to fire a rifle soon as well. 205

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:31 am

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I grip Jyn's hand, as we shake he answers my question. His answer coming off as a bit more then humor to me, for a second I thought the man was telling the truth.. I had never dealt with a bank robber before, at the moment I was simply dealing with street thugs, the though of bank robbers was something that hadn't crossed my mind until now and I wasn't even sure if I could deal with bank robbers.. Then the smile came, ahh it was a joke... I crack a light smile and nod faintly " I see. " I with draw my hand and move to the side allowing him into the space so he could take his turn. I move back against the wall, propping up against it as I bring a leg up and rest my foot on it, watching him. " Which part of the target are you aiming for? " I ask in response to his statement. After my statement came a question from him... I thought on the question he just asked and let out a light sigh " .... You could say I've been practicing for a long time. " I shook my head faintly, my eyes falling to the floor for a moment before I looked back to Jyn " No. Practice with more then just a shotgun. And as for a preferred weapon.. " I stopped myself before I continued with what I was going to say, thinking on my words for a moment before I spoke up again " I'm not sure about the preferred weapon. What about you? "
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 271
Total WC: 1,625
Action:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:37 pm

My stance is set with my left side facing the targets and my face close to the gun as I hold the butt of the rifle against my shoulder to line up the shoot. His question catches my attention because of its relevance. Pausing that moment to think about it as he continues his answers. “Well… the middle,” would have been my reply to such a question. I had been aiming at the target rather than a particular spot on the target, but after thinking about it rationally, I knew that was probably an inefficient way of going about it. He confirms my assumption that he had been shooting for some time. “As for the aiming,” I say as I hold the shot, “I have a pistol that I’m a bit more used to using, but besides that, it’s just been the shotgun.” I eye the center of the target and hold the gun steady as I take a bit more time to focus on aiming this time than I did the previous time. Pulling the trigger, there is the loud burst and the shotgun inclines with the slight jerk back. Looking forwards, I notice that I’ve veered off to my left a bit, but the target was hit at chest level. I lower, the gun and shift to change positions with the man. If there was no response, then I would continue the conversation asking, “what is it you do Ingel?” 242

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
Nodding faintly at his answer to my question. I remain against the wall and continue watching him, trying to figure out if what he had said about the bank was true or if it was just a joke. Was this man really a criminal? Hell I didn't even know if there were any criminals that came here to practice with guns... With his next shot fired, I pull away from the wall, glancing over at the target before I look back at him, giving a faint nod. Once he had moved out of the way I step into the booth and switch the safety off on my shotgun. Before I could get ready to take my next shot I was hit with a question. I couldn't just tell him I was a vigilante that went around killing criminals, but at the same time I had no real job.. I had thought of the idea of getting a job but had not so far " .. At this point, I am unemployed, though seeking employment. " I realized one would wonder how someone could just go around spending money if they didn't have visible way of getting income in order to spend the money. I turned my attention back to the target. Taking aim at the target again, I take a moment to focus on my target, selecting one that would be a more effective shot. With a squeeze of the trigger I fired my next shot, the boom of the shotgun echoing through the room. The shot was aimed at the head of the target and my shot was dead on, blowing a whole through the head of the target. I glance at Jyn for a moment, lowering my weapon " What about you? "
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 295
Total WC: 1,920
Action:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:57 pm

I nod slightly with an impressed visage as I see the head blown off of the target. It was a good shot and right on. My gaze shifts back to the male as the question that I asked him is turned back on me while he stands there with his gun in a lowered position. “I am between jobs,” I explain as I hold my gun down with the safety set, across my body in both hands. My words were was pretty much the truth. “I used to work as a gardener…” I begin, “I trimmed bamboo trees for a local nursery. I just recently left that position. Maybe something better will come up.” I motion towards the shooting staging area to see if he wanted to take another shot or if we would trade out. I didn’t think much of him being unemployed since I was rowing in the same boat. Since I just met the man, I wouldn’t pry into what type of job he was searching for. For conversation with a passing stranger that I probably would never see again, we were doing well. I compliment, “shooting like that, you would probably make a good police officer.” 200

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
When he made mention of him being a gardener before I couldn't help but do a double take. To me he didn't appear to be the type to take care of plants, well maybe have a tree or something in there house but not take care of plants for other people. When he motioned towards the booth I nod and stepp out of the way, allowing him time to shoot. " So you were once a gardener. You don't look like the type to be honest but if that's your passion id say go for it. You should always do something you like to do. " I finished my statement with a nod as I rested my gun upon my shoulder again. With his statement, I looked at him for a moment before looking back down the range " A police officer, never thought about that line of work.. I guess it could be interesting, busting criminals and the likes.. "
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 161
Total WC: 2,081
Action:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:19 am

The change of positions is made once again after his nod, and I make my way into the booth and set up for another shot. I press a button near the edge of the booth and wait for the targets to be swapped out while listening to his initial words. I didn’t know if what he was saying was flattering or not. I wasn’t the type to excel in a job where I had to interface with people on a regular basis, or deal with various different types of attitudes. He was someone I could get alone with, at least while acting like this, because he was polite and had social sense. Anything outside of that would pull me away from my comfort zone. Customer service wouldn’t be good for me, since I’d probably walk away from it the first time a customer got on my nerves since at times dealing with people got tiresome. Doing something repetitive and peaceful was right up my alley, which is what I had at my previous job. I only had to deal with one person, which was the boss and only a few others.
With the secondary comment, I agree with the thought of busting criminals and such answering, “yes, something needs to be done. This city is heading into chaos…” I press the butt of the shotgun against my tender shoulder as I begin to feel a warm sensation from the shots thus far. I aim at the new target as it is set up. “Sometimes, I wonder if the government is run by criminals…” I murmur lightly before pulling the trigger. Another loud explosion of the shotgun ensues and the chest of the target is ripped away. 286

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:48 am

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
After changing places I take up my spot against the wall, now holding the gun in my arms. Relaxing against the wall I glance away from Jyn, to the rest of the range. When I hear Jyn speak I glance back at him for a moment. I couldn't agree more with him on that statement. I for one had experienced that chaos... I nod in agreement before speaking up " Yeah. If something isn't done it wont stop. ". After finishing my statement, I look back to Jyn directly now, watching as he gets ready to take another shot. I for one was trying to help with the criminal problem though I one man could only do so much. When I heard his last comment, before he shot, I pondered on it.. Part of me wondered if the government could actually do something like that, why would they want to do that to the city? After he took his shot, I pull away from the wall and move over to see how good he did. Seeing he a good shot on the chest I nod " That's good. If that were a man he wouldn't be running any more. " I said, looking to Jyn.ver thought about that line of work.. I guess it could be interesting, busting criminals and the likes.. "
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 205
Total WC: 2,286
Action:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:27 am

So true... It wouldn’t stop if nothing were done about it, but in the same sense my interactions around the gang I’ve affiliated myself with to gain entry into the underworld of criminals had given me a type of empathy for them as individuals. I didn’t necessarily think the people within the gang were bad people, but they did bad things. It wasn’t like I was out for a war against crime on a wide scale. My immediate objective was to find the facts behind the murder of my parents and do the whole avenging thing, but to fight crime after that, I wondered if I was actually interested in it or the ideal of it.
“Heh, I guess, so,” I agree after the comment about the guy not running anymore. “Which is good, because I do not like to run,” I add. That was something else I would have to work on. Continuing on with the talk about taking down criminals, I add as I shift to the side, leaving the shooting area, “who knows. Maybe a group of individuals will create some type of vigilante alliance. People can only be pushed so far, right?” It seemed only natural. 200

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:53 am

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I nodded as I looked at the target " Also, If you want them alive, you can always take out a leg.. " I stated as I glanced at Jyn before looking back to the target. When Jyn stepped to the side, I stepped up into the area and pressed the button to get a new target up for me. When I heard Jyn's next words I had to admit that sounded like a good idea, but how would you go about finding people like that? You cant just walk up to some one and say you were a vigilante out to kill criminals, or could you? I nodded to what he said " Yeah.. But, unless you have the right kind of individuals they will not get far. You cant have a bunch of shelf stokers and bag packers walking around with guns, going gang banging. That will just make more casualties... " As I finish I set my shotgun on the table before slipping my hand into my coat. Reaching around to the back of my waist band I grab my pistol and pull it out before ejecting the empty magazine and setting it aside then glancing around for a full one " You wouldn't happen to have any spare ammo? " I said as I looked to Jyn again.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 222
Total WC: 2,508
Action:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:36 am

“Heh,” I agree, “I suppose you’re right.” Though it would look interesting. Of course it would be something that I would watch from the comfort of my home on the news. Vigilantes versus gangsters. It would be better than street riots. I wondered which side would win. The places are swapped and there is a change in weapons for him as he takes out his pistol and asks if I had a spare clip. It was an interesting question. Firstly, I had left my ammo at home, but even if I did have it on me, as hard as I had to work for that ammunition, it wouldn’t be something I would casually be shooting off at the range. The thought of this, however, makes me realize even more that I either need to get paid, or I need some source of income. Tre was always iffy with the payment dates, even though he assured me that I got paid when he got paid. I speak, “Let me check” as I make my way back into the both and crouch at the bag of ammunition given to me by the instructor. Luckily I am able to find pistol magazines. Taking one, I stand up and offer it to him. 209

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:30 am

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I give Jyn a nod when he says he is going to check. I turn my attention back to my pistol and begin to check it over. I take a hold of the slide and move it back and forth some, making sure it worked smoothly before checking the ejection port and magazine port. I glance back at Jyn, realizing he had found a magazine. I give him a smile and reach out, taking it from him " Thanks. " I said as I take the magazine and slip it into the magazine port before releasing the slide, loading the weapon " So. Why are you here learning to use these firearms? " I asked as I turned back to the target and brought my pistol up. At first I stood there holding it with a single hand, much like one in a gang would do, though not side ways. Noticing this, I brought my free hand up and took a hold of the weapon with both hands, mimicking something I had seen on the television with the police. With a firm grip of the pistol I lignt up my target and wait a moment before I squeeze off a single round. With a boom not as loud as the shotgun, my pistol discharges the round, striking the target in the upper chest area.
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 224
Total WC: 2,729
Action:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Turing back around as he speaks I take one more clip and pick up the bag as well as my pistol before moving off to the side to allow him room to shoot freely. Crouching outside of the booth, I load my pistol and set the safety, placing the empty magazine into the bag. I lay the shotgun next to it as I stand, deciding to move on to the next weapon much like he has. I found that I shot a little better with a pistol when compared to a shotgun. I would probably take a few practice shots with it before heading out for the day. Since I didn’t have lessons today, I felt I could take off a little earlier than normal. Answering his question I relate it back to what was previously mentioned as I stand to my feet holding my pistol down in my right hand. “Leisure,” I reinforce, “my friend had a free pass or something like that and he gave it to me. I do not want it to go to waist and I’ve always wanted to be trained in firearms much like a kid may feel the want to drive a firetruck…” I notice the leisurely manner in which he begins to shoot before he switches to a more socially acceptable position and fires off a shot. “Nice,” I compliment at the shot. 231

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
After squeezing off a single round, I switch the safty back on before lowering my pistol, allowing the hand that held it to fall back to my side as I looked over at Jyn " I see. Yeah, I wouldn't let a pass like that go to waist either so I cant blame ya and I can understand the want to be trained in firearms. As a child, you look at a weapon such as this pistol and think it looks cool and you wanna have one but it isn't as simple as that.. " As I finish I pull out of the booth and step off to the side so Jyn could take a crack at the target " And it always comes in handy if you know how to handle a weapon such as a pistol, especially if you have to defend your self. Though learning some type of hand to hand combat technique would be more suited for self defense... "
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 164
Total WC: 2,893
Action:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:24 pm

We switch positions as I pass by Ingel, walking into the booth to situation myself before shooting. I listen to his words and nod with them, accepting what he says. He had a good sense of social views that seemed to match with my own, thus it was a bit refreshing. My gaze is down, looking over my pistol, and with a soft grin I admit, “This is true. I’m not really skilled at fighting, so I guess if I had to defend myself, this would be the only way I could.” Of course, there was mace, but only women used stuff like that. I suppose, I could get a whistle, and blow it really loud… that makes people run away, sometimes. Looking up, I set my stance and unclick the safety, holding the pistol comfortably in one arm extended out and to the side aimed at the target. The finger depresses the trigger several times, pushing out eight shoots at the target where four were dead on, at chest level and the other four were just slightly off. I lower the gun and frown a bit; I still had a long way to go in order to master my shooting. Turning towards Ingel, I nod and speak, “I’ve enjoyed speaking with you. I think I’m going to call it a day. I think I’ll get some ice to put on my shoulder.” The last part is a soft joke referring to the stress of the shotgun pressing against my arm with each shot. 255

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Some Shooting Company
+ - - - - - - - - - - +
I give a nod to what he said before speaking up " Sometimes all that is needed is the proof that you are carrying around the weapon, but in some cases that is not enough. Those are the cases were you should be ready to use lethal force... Though you don't have to kill the person to show them you mean business. " I decided not to go into detail's about that, figuring his mind could come up with conclusions to what my statement meant. I watch as he lifts his pistol and takes aim at the target, looking over his sideways stance as he opened fire upon the target. When he had finished firing upon the target, I moved over to check out his handy work. I nod as I look back to Jyn when he speaks to me, as he finishes I nod, smirking lightly " Yeah. It was a pleasure, both shooting and meeting you. " I said as I lift my free hand, offering him another friendly hand shake " Hey, if you ever wanna practice again or if you need anything you can look me up. I live in the lower commons. "
+ - - - - - - - - - - +

Post WC: 198
Total WC: 3,091
Action:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:05 pm

The pistol switches hands as I extend my right hand to the male and shake with him giving him my attention with the momentary eye contact. It was a nice farewell between two strangers. Though he said I could look him up, I knew that it was rare for two strangers to see each other after a random meeting such as this. Well, it looked like there was a chance I might run into him, since he lived in the lower commons. It was the stomping ground of the gang I was affiliated with and probably many more. Someone like him though, looked as if he might have lived in East City, or somewhere a bit more middle class. To indulge the kindness, I agree, “sure, that sounds good.” With that, I nod as I release his hand and move to take my leave. I crouch at the bag and pack things up. I stuff the pistol into my pants, still needing a holster for it, and then stand up, pulling the bag over my shoulder and holding the shotgun. With a final tilt of my head, I leave him, making my way to the front to turn in the guns and ammo before heading to the corner bus stop.

After the guns are given to the people behind the counter, I begin to make my way to the bus stop. There was still plenty of light left in the day, so there was plenty that I could do. I needed to work on my money situation a bit more. There had to be a way for me to get the weapons that I was training with. I suppose I could always sit around and wait for Tre to get them for me, but knowing him, they would have no bullets. I finally reach the bus stop and lean against it with my good shoulder waiting.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:24 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)   Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Shooting Company (Open, Rune)
Page 1 of 1