Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kill For The Company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Kill For The Company Empty
PostSubject: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:36 pm

The question that Lance asks is the whole reason we're here, but it is not to be answered just yet. "Let's go." The door opens and I walk out flanked by the other 4 operatives. Heading down the stairs to the truck, nothing is said. When we get outside, another truck is waiting with a driver sitting inside of it. Tranq and Shocker hop in the front truck to take it back to the yard. The first truck drives off, and I climb into the back of the second truck. The back of this truck is set up like a limo in that the two rows are facing each other. I climb in and move against the wall and the younger female climbs onto the seat with me. The big man looks at Lance for him to get in next. He would be sitting next to him. If Lance chose to climb into the truck, the big man would climb in next and close the door. The driver would inquire as to where we're headed and I tell him to take us to Bajam, a great little chain that is known for making great smoothies and healthy eating treats like big pretzels and healthy bars and cookies. The truck pulls off heading for Bajam and I look at Lance. "So I'm guessing you want to know why you're here, yes?" The female does not take her suspicious eyes off of Lance when I speak to him.

260 words
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:11 pm

As I begin to follow after Psyre and his group, I take my knife and fix it onto the belt the outfit came with in its normal place, resting over my crotch. As I follow Psyre and his people, I glance to the one closest to me before looking at the others. Upon coming out side, I give a glance around before looking to the two vehicles. When I see the one Psyre climbed into I figured that was the one I was getting in too.. Moving up to the large tuck, I climb into it and look to Psyre before taking a seat opposite Psyre. When I heard the door shut I glanced to the door before looking back to Psyre as he spoke up giving someone some orders. When Psyre asked the question, I simply gave a nod as I looked to the female next to him, seeing the look she gave me I growled at her in an aggressive manner, she kept her eyes locked on me and was looking at me in a manner I didn't like. " Would you like to find out what actually happens when you die? " as I posed the question to her my lips curved back into a grin as I licked my lips.

Post WC: 215
Total WC: 215
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Noticing the exchange between the two and the obvious challenge laid down by Lance, I look at the female and then over at Lance, "Yuntay, silent!" She growls at him just as aggressively before she obeys the command. My attention turns back to Lance as I address him now, "Unless you wish to know the answer to your own question, I would watch how you speak to Yuntay. Now if you two are done, let's get down to business." As long as he remained quiet as well, I would continue. If he spoke, only one word would come out before a cattle brand made of flames with the word "Silence" would fly at him. Once there is quiet in the back, I would continue, "My company received a contract to deal with you because you killed the nephew of a certain businessman that while he didn't like the punk, he was still family. The implied request was your death, but I find myself at a conundrum here. Killing you would probably be best for the city but it's more profitable to simply help you focus your talents. You can make pretty good money working as a Neutralizer for my company. The more ruthless jobs will be your specialty. You enjoy killing, so I figure it would be far more useful to simply unleash you on the right targets." Pausing for a moment, I wanted to gauge his reactions to what I was telling him before I continued. It's imperative that he understands what I'm proposing before I start to explain what PsiCoven is all about.

278/538
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:24 pm

When Psyre steps in and makes the female next to him remain silent the grin my face held grew more as I looked at her, her growl only made me grin more. When he began speaking to me, I glanced to him before turning my gaze back to the female, falling silent as he spoke to me. As he went on I listened to him as my gaze scanned over the female sitting at his side. When the mention of killing me came up I growled lightly at the idea, he could try and kill me. The few parts I thought on the most where the money he mentioned I would be getting, the main reason I was working was so I could help Lexi out with bills and other things, the other was the mention of getting to kill. The grin faded from my face and it returned to a simple pleasant smile as he finished speaking " Mmm, the killing sounds tempting but I'm not going to be your little pet like the female there. " As I spoke up the thought of the money and how it would help came to mind again, " I have no desire to submit to you as this female has done.... I am no ones little pet to be commanded around as seen fit. " Pausing for a moment, I shift my gaze away, looking to the floor of the vehicle.

Post WC: 240
Total WC: 455
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:52 pm

I can't help but smile as he responds. Yuntay doesn't even move when he speaks as I'm currently rubbing her ears. My attention does not shift from him though. "She's far from a pet that I would keep. She was more like you when I first found her. She wanted to attack any and everything that she saw like an animal. She snapped at everyone until I got tired of hearing it, so I let her attack me as I started to do with you and she has decided to place her trust in my judgment and decision making. She is still allowed to kill often but we are working to make sure that she can excel in this city when she's not killing. If you truly wish to test my resolve, I will allow it once without killing you. You ever betray me and you will not have to worry about them. That is something I don't mind getting my hands dirty for. Still, I don't think we need hostilities between us. You will come and go as you please. I will assign you a handler and they will contact you with work. You will report to the Handler not necessarily me and they will have your best interests in mind. They want you to be successful because they receive bonuses based on the performance of their team. You will be placed on this team. That way, you two can enjoy each other's company and your disdain for one another can be far more profitable if you decide to see who the better hunter and killer is between the two of you." Most people would say that putting two borderline insane, blood loving predators that don't like each other to begin with on the same team might be a borderline insane idea and I would probably agree. Wolves are pack animals, so there must be an alpha male, the quiet behemoth sitting next to Lance would be just that but he doesn't flaunt his ability or prowess, Yuntay learned not to challenge him, but she will serve as a catalyst for Lance's abilities I believe. He will do the same for her because I highly doubt either of them wants to hear that other is better at wreaking havoc on enemies than the other. "So what questions do you have so far?"

414/952
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:21 pm

At first as he began speaking again, I kept my gaze away from him as I listened to what he had to say. When he compared the female to me, I lifted my gaze and looked to him with a glare in my eyes, how could he compare that female to me, she seemed weak and submissive, willing to do anything the human said. As he said I could test my resolve against him with out getting killed, I lifted a hand and slowly moved it to the hilt of the knife I had as I watched him, the thought of testing it right now coming to mind as he continued speaking. However, I didn't pull the knife out and simply listened as he went on explaining how tasks would be given to me. 'A handler?' I thought to my self as he brought it up. When he said which team I would be in, saying I would be in 'this' team, I gave a glance around, what team did he mean? ... Wait, was he talking about the people in the vehicle right now? the female and the others? Shifting my gaze to the female next to him as he asks me a question " The female is nothing like me. " I said with a low growl " And, I don't need a 'team' .... Just tell me who I can kill and they will die. " as I finished I pulled the knife from its sheath and brought it up to my mouth, slipping my tongue from my lips and slowly running it across the sharp edge of the blade, slicing my tongue some " .. And you wont have a problem if I choose to have a little 'snack' before or after they are dead? "

Post WC: 300
Total WC: 755
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 am

The same independent defiance. Oh how this seems so deja vu, but he at least has better grammar than she had when I found her. "You don't need a team, you say? So what if you receive a contract to terminate a clone of me and your deadline is going to come prior to a full moon? You couldn't even rip my suit up there and I made you yelp like a she-wolf in heat. The team will not be with you unless it is necessary. You're a wolf and wolves are pack hunters. They understand strength in numbers. It is important to be strong alone, but you must also learn to be strong with a group as well." The female looks at Lance when he draws his knife, but does not growl at him. "I don't know why you're wasting your time on him, Prince." I look at her and tell her that he is in need of direction like she was and she scoffs saying that she was nothing like him. I smirk at her as he says the same thing as she does. Of course, they're not alike. Silly wolves. "You will be given a cell phone with Redfang (Bluetooth) tactical earpiece and the only people with the number will be this team, your Handler, myself and the Chief Executive of the SOC, which is who you now work for. When that cell phone rings, I expect you to answer it. Understood?" As soon as he acknowledged understanding, I would inform him that if the mission states that they are to be retrieved then he is to leave the target alive, but I will keep him on termination missions as much as possible. Still he's going to have to learn restraint instead of always acting like an animal.

319/1271
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:04 am

When he referred to me as a 'she-wolf in heat' it seemed like I did a double take, did he really just call me that? Does this bastard want me to rip his throat out and feed it to him? I was seriously thinking over looking the 'don't eat males unless necessary' thing and eating this guys heart while he watches. ' Are you going to let him talk to you like that Lancy? Are you going to let this human treat you like his little pet? The big guy beside us looks tough but the female next to him, she is just a pup, we can break her limbs and then play with her before killing her. ' The voice echoed through my head as I slowly ran my tongue across the blade of my knife while listening to what Psyre had to say, at this point I was doing my hardest to hold back and not attack him but it was proving to be a battle I was losing easily. " Ill show you who's the bitch! " I blurted out as I finally snapped, lunging from my seat as I slashed out with the knife in an attempt to strike Psyre, my words of anger where followed by a growl as I struck out at him.

Post WC: 219
Total WC: 974
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:21 am

My words do not slow for a moment when he loses his temper. When the wayward dog lunges, I do all that I need to do which is pull the knife from his hand. Ruash's massive hand reaches out to grab a hold of Lance's head. If the behemoth catches him, he would squeeze his skull firmly as if trying to compress and pop his head. At the same time Ruash moved to seize him, Yuntay slashes strongly at his swinging arm looking to gash deeply into the flesh of my would-be attacker. When I finish talking, I look at Lance and shake my head. "What sort of wolf does not understand pack mentality? Seriously. You just don't learn do you? You will not defeat me and if I will it so, Ruash can and will kill you now. You don't want him angry at you. I have yet to meet a sensitive wolf." My phone rings and it is the Gatherer that I sent to pick up my smoothie from Bajam. He tells me that he is stuck in traffic and I look at my phone. I hang up on him becoming annoyed at the whole situation. Yuntay looks at me and asks if I am alright. I close my eyes as the knife hovers in the air in front of me and I clearly look like I am growing more and more upset by the moment. The knife flies to gently press its point against Lance's throat if he is unable to evade it. "Tell me again, why I shouldn't just kill a petty animal like you? You can't even handle being insulted without losing control and trying to charge attack at a foe who you have been unsuccessful for hurting in a frontal solo attack. What is your value to me keeping you alive, Lance? Please tell me so I can understand why you're still breathing!" There is almost the sound of a demonic growl in my voice as I address him. It's starting to happen again, but I must control it. I must find peace with this darkness.

376/1547
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:26 am

My knife is pulled right from my head and before I could get to my intended target a large hand grabs my head and begins squeezing my head like a zit, forcing me to stop before getting to Psyre. As the large one went for me the female next to Psyre lashed out at me, getting me good in the arm before I could pull it back to safety. Pulling my arm back I looked to Psyre as he spoke up again. " I have no pack, I have always been alone. " I said in a grumble as I held onto my injured arm, damn female.. I watch him as he talks on the phone for a moment before hanging it up, when the female speaks up I glance to her before turning my attention back to Psyre as my own knife fly's at me and gently presses against my throat before he began speaking again, wishing to know again, why my existence should continue. Bringing a hand up slowly, I take a hold of the blade of the knife, squeezing it hard enough to cut my hand and if Psyre didn't have a strong enough grip on it, I would slowly move the blade so that the tip of it cut my throat some as I gazed at him, my lips curving into a twisted smile " Mmmm, because you said you needed me for your little job. It seems like none of your little friend's here can do what I can do. You need someone that can kill a helpless woman or even her little child and not be effected by it, someone who can get your... dirty work done. " Pausing for a moment I lick my lips before continuing " And that is why you have come to me, because unlike your little friends here, I have done that before... many times... You see, not only have I killed these helpless woman and children, but I have also tasted there delicious flesh and before killing them I have done vile things to there body's while they beg for me to stop. That is why you wish to keep me alive. Now, if you want your friend here to keep his arm, I would have him release me, this is starting to hurt. Other wise I will have to make a meal of his arm. " My gaze shifts to the female that had attacked me when I went for Psyre " And as for you my dear female, if you strike at me like that again, I may turn you into a meal with out doing anything to your delicious looking body, understand? " As I asked the question my lips pulled back into a nice tooth grin before I looked back to Psyre " .... Is that a good enough reason? "

Post WC: 478
Total WC: 1,452
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:10 am

I listen to the wayward and always hostile wolyf speak before I would respond to him. Try as he may, the knife would not budge. He growls and makes idle threats that I just shake off. With the grip Ruash had on him, I would not be one to risk angering the behemoth. Lance was not a being of such logic though. He was not stupid, but also not that bright in terms of survival. Still, there would be no way to get thru to him with force unless I took him to the brink of death and spoke to him then, but I have no command over stealing life from Death's grasp. Looking to the behemoth, I speak with a relaxed voice, "Ruash, release him." Yuntay looks at me wondering why I don't just let Ruash crush his skull like a melon. The behemoth does not question my order and removes his grip. "You don't seem to care about your survival and that is troubling because one who doesn't care if they survive can be reckless. Considering that I have no reason to worry about you being a threat to me, it makes me concerned for the security of my investment in you. You are valuable to me, Lance, but make no mistake that I hire petty thugs to commit the atrocities that you commit and have the weaker ones expendable. You have always been alone, you say? Well that is over now and you are no longer alone." I point to the cupboard under the little "mini bar" and Yuntay receives a small black satchel for me. I toss it to Lance. "That disc contains your initiation. Also there is a cell phone that you will not have the number to and whenever it rings, you will answer as it is always for business and business only. There is also a bank card that you will be able to activate AFTER successful completion of your mission. There is a balance of $3500 available for startup funds."

The truck comes to a stop and the driver's door opens. Outside my window I see the logo for Bajam. Turning my attention back to the business at hand, "Lance, understand this. If you complete this mission for me, you will be joining my organization. I don't ask much of you but obedience and execution of your mission's orders, loyalty, and to be the bloodthirsty killer that I know you are. Work with your new pack when I need you to do so and be the lone terror when I do not. In return, I will make sure that you have housing here in the Commons, food to eat including your snacks during assignments, you will be paid for your work, and after you have proven yourself, I will do all that I can to get any past investigations into your rampages shifted off to a fall target. I will provide you with the means to go so much stronger that you will be a true force to be reckoned with. I can only show you the way though. You have to decide. Keep that phone charged and happy hunting." The door opens and I climb out to head inside and get my smoothie. As I walk inside, Yuntay looks at Ruash who has not moved but nods to her. He waits behind with Lance. Yuntay catches up to me and the driver closes the door leaving Ruash alone inside with Lance.

611/908
Boss JC 5/5 Complete =1250/1250
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:47 am

When the big one finally releases my head I pull away from him, shooting a glance to him along with a light growl. Damn bastard, I should just cut his fucking arm off and shove it down his throat... As Psyre begins speaking, I turn my attention to him for a moment before slowly looking away. This bastard was questioning my ability and willingness to survive? .. He must not know that much about me aside from what his little mission to kill me says. Looking back to Psyre, my gaze narrows into a glare as he continues speaking. When he finished with saying I would never be alone, I almost started laughing. As he pointed off at something, my gaze shifts to what he had pointed at as the female fetches a small black satchel before handing it to Psyre, to which he tosses it to me. Catching the thing, I look at it for a moment before looking to Psyre as he begins speaking again. As he spoke about what was in the thing I listened idly, some of the stuff he said made me think I was some secret agent on one of the tv shows I had caught a glimpse of in Lexi's apartment. As he finished I nodded as he fell silent for a moment before he began to speak again. I liked a few key points of what he was talking about, I'd get snacks, though I would have my own snacks when I pleased... another thing was talk of getting any investigations on me turned away.. that would make sure Lexi staid safe, he also said I would get more power.. I really liked that point, the stronger I was the easier it would be protecting Lexi. Once he was finished he climbed out of the car, after him was the female, blah, stupid lap dog following at her masters heals, waiting for a treat or a pat on the head... Once she was gone I looked to the large man beside me and growled lightly at him in a 'you fuck with me and ill fuck your ass up' kind of way.

Post WC: 360
Total WC: 1,812
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:26 am

Ruash looks at Lance when he growls at him and ignores the show of bravado. Ruash saw no point in such displays as he knew the extent of his power and did not need to puff his chest to show how big and bad he was. Someone could just look at him and notice that. Now if they saw him in wolyf form, they would know true fear before they die. Without even turning his head, Ruash speaks, "You have suffered much pain. You have lost much. You desire respect, but you have earned none. A pack protects each other, kills for each other, and looks after one another. You don't like Yuntay and she doesn't like you, but you two will coincide and if the Prince calls for all of us to work together, then that's what we shall do. Believe it or don't, but you don't want him hunting you. I have served him for a while now since he hired me and I have watched him coordinate massive slaughters of enemies and his powers are strange. He doesn't even have to move to hurt people. Still, he can be a great friend and ally as well. Yuntay isn't that bad either once you get to know her. She was a pain in the azz, when he found her in some back alley, just like you are now. She bit me more than once. She doesn't growl at me anymore... and that's for a reason. You don't have to understand why we serve him so loyally, but if you give this a chance, you might understand why and you might actually enjoy having a pack to run with, Lance. You might want to start your first hunt already. Do not fail him." Ruash finishes and opens the door to head inside with me. The driver leaves the door opens so Lance can exit. When Ruash comes in, I turn to glance at him. He doesn't say anything so I nod to Yuntay and sit down to wait for my smoothie to be finished.

368/276
Unlock: Defense - Juggernaut (1000/1000)
Boss JC 5/5 Complete =1250/1250
-$3500 from Psyre to Lance

OOC: You can end it here, bro. We'll start up another one after your mission is complete.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:38 am

Keeping my gaze on the big guy that was called 'Ruash' I watch him, he seemed unaffected by the growl, though he did look pretty damn tough.. but not as tough as me. As he begins speaking, I reach down and pick up my knife before slipping it back into its sheath. When he began speaking about a pack I snarled lightly, stupid pack idea... Why would I need a pack... I did fine by myself before. As he continued speaking I turned my gaze back to him as I listened idly to what he had to say... the female bit him? .. well I haven't done that yet but if I did, he wouldn't be alive any longer. When he was finally finished I looked at the black satchel I had been given, this had all the stuff I needed for my mission and other things I would need.. As the man leaves the vehicle, I look at him for a moment, watching as he heads for the building. With a light growl, I climb out of the truck and glance around before opening the satchel I was given and pulling out the information for my 'hunt' that I had to start now..

Post WC: 204
Total WC: 2,016

The End... Happily Ever After....
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill For The Company   Kill For The Company Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill For The Company
Page 1 of 1