Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting City Cloths [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Getting City Cloths [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Getting City Cloths [Closed] Reyyan99

Rei looked out and into the streets as he finished his cool water, though it had started to become warm by the time he finished. His nerves had lowered as he felt a better then before, and now he decided that he would go out and get some new clothing, in the city, from the donations that had been forced on him. Walking to the streets after going back and grabbing his cloak. Looking around the place, he thought to himself, "Wow, my gods... all these places around here are amazing... and so big." He was what one might call a 'country' person, because he had never seen a city like this and thought that it was amazing. Seeing that people were staying at him as he stared at the store that he wanted to go into. He moved quickly into the store and seeing the various clothing, he looked around as he got near the men's wall. He paused at the East end wall and looked at a few pairs of clothing that he liked: a teal shirt with interesting symbols on the shoulders. There were a few small ropes on the front, around the arm area that he wondered about- what were they for, he pondered. He liked the lightly puffy white pants, and a cloth belt that wrapped around the right side. There were a pair of white, light leather wrist braces that was about fifteen centimeters down the wrist. He would also look at a shirt that was sleeveless, but had light brown neck piece and the same pieces around the arm areas. It also had black, lightly puffy pants as well. He had long, white socks and white wrist bands, though those were not leather. A light teal piece like the one he was wearing was on the same area, but it had a long cloth belt with blood red magatama. A clerk came over and asked him, "Have you found anything that you wanted, sir?" The spiritually aware human turned to him and nodded, saying, "Yeah, I know what I want," He pointed to the two outfits and continued, "These two, please." He was about to grab them himself when the clerk did and brought then over towards the table, Rei guessed to haggle or to ask for the money. Following him, Rei stood on one side while the other stayed on the other and said, "These are both good choices. They are each eighty." Nodding his head, Rei would hand over the money, since it seemed like a reasonable price. He would take both and paid the amount and walked out as he thought, "Perfect, now I should try another one of these on..."

Words: 451 / 75o
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Getting City Cloths [Closed] Seikibanner
Getting 'City' Clothes

A light sigh escapes my lips as I look through the various wears of the vendors of the village. After being sent back to the village from the forest, I had to find something to do to pass the time until the ‘guards’ stopped watching over me. That stupid police officer went with the hot lady to go find Akera when I should be the one going to rescue her. On top of that, I was threatened by the policeman’s woman and they sent their gorilla to make sure I didn’t follow them. So far, the large man known as Tapp, would not let me out of his sight. He looked big enough to hold his own and I might be able to take him, but for the time being, I would wait until his back was turned. I didn’t need him coming after me or alerting the other two. I hadn’t been able to find Natsuki yet, but that was pretty normal. For now I decided to pass the time and look at clothes.

“Man…” I murmur with a lippy frown, “I can’t get jiggy with this shit…” I had never really been a fan of the fashion of the past, but I needed something to train in that didn’t leave me feeling chapped. I figured that they would have magical clothing, or something to make me stronger, but I guess that kind of stuff only existed in video games and role plays. After three months of being in this old era, I tired getting used to some things, but I really just missed my boxers. I look around for the clerk to notice him already helping someone else. What he had didn’t look too bad. Admiring the shirt from where I was on the rack, I call out, “nice taste!” The color almost matched my hair color, which was a cool coincidence.

314 / 314
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Getting City Cloths [Closed] Reyyan129

The swordsman would turn at the sound of the other male, who said that he had good taste- did that mean he liked the cloths? He would turn back into the store because there seemed to be a changing area as he said, to the other boy with the strange eyebrows, "I think I'll change into it. I think they have another one like this around here." Well, it wasn't a teal, he was just trying to help. He slipped in and removed his shirt and checked the various scars. There were more on his arms, but a few existed on his chest. He traced the one left by those raiding the village that nearly killed him- it ran from the lower left, hear his hip, to the top right. It had been a lighter cut due to all the blood on the blade that cut him, allow him to live. Releasing a low sigh, he left on the sleveless black shirt and pulled on the teal shirt. He found that the rope was for adjusting the shoulder parts. He moved the ropes to the middle and then slipped on everything else, ending with his leather shoes. He wondered if this guy had any silk shoes that he could get, but didn't dwell on the thought as he came out after pulling the arm bandages and face bandages off and used them to wrap the new and old clothing. He would look for the male with the weird eyebrows to show him what the cloths looked like on someone. The chest seemed form fitting, and that was fine with Rei.

Words: 27o / 721
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

As the guy turns around to look at me, a hand lifts up as I display a smile and a peace sign. I understand that he would be changing into it and I pass at the offer for one that looked like it, at least for now. “No, I won’t cop your style, dude. But if it looks good on you, I might try it out.” I watch as he moves off to the dressing room to try it on, and as he did that, my attention turns to the guy working the place as I ask him if he had any clothing good to fight in. As a martial artist, I would be looking for something that was along the lines of a gi. Since it was a traditional piece of clothing, it should be relatively easy to find in this day and time. Having forgotten about it until now, I look down to remember I still had the sword that guy in the forest had given to me strapped and tucked to my side. I still had to find him to give it back. Gorova, or something like that, was what he called it; the sword of light. I knew what I needed; I needed something that made me look like a samurai! I look back up as the guy from before comes out, sporting the new attire. With a nod, I rub my chin and comment, “yeah, that is pretty nice. I like that.” With a grin, I nod and look to the man behind the counter as I comment, “yea, I think I’ll have what he’s…” I pause for a moment as I think about it. I didn’t have any money. At least, I didn’t have what they would think is money. My card probably wouldn’t work here. “Crap…” I murmur to myself and chuckle off my words as if I hadn’t said anything. Turning back to the swordsman I speak agreeably, “but yeah. You should totally get it.”

333 / 647
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Rei smiled at the guy's reaction, though wondered about the words- he was not familiar with 'dude' or anything of that sort. He would tuck the 'package' under his arm as he made sure that the free blade would not cut him or anyone around him as he moved to leave when he noticed the man stopped in mid sentence and thought about the silk shoes. He looked back and said, "I can pay for a pair like this, if you'd like... all I need is your name." He really wanted someone to train and rest himself against and this guy looked like he was strong, and he also had a blade on him. Paying for those cloths was just the first step. He added soon after, "I'd also like a pair of silk shoes." The ones he was wearing, made of leather, were beat up and worn.

Words: 148 / 869
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

The smiles are exchanged and it seemed as if he were on his way. I would return to speaking with the merchant hoping to see if I could work for some clothes, but my attention would be grabbed as he turns around and speaks shortly after his departure. It catches me off guard that someone would buy something for me, but I then I have the thought that maybe he was rich and appreciated someone being nice to him. With a grin, I wouldn’t disrespect a fellow male by throwing his offer back at him. I give a nod and say, “hey, that’s real cool of you. It looks comfortable too; I can’t stand these clothes I’m wearing.” I was wearing normal course ‘farmer’ gear that made me look like I should be cleaning stables or something. The generic off brand brown type of color permeated the fabrics consisting of trousers and a shirt with a pair of hide boots. Noticing his sword, I comment, “so are you a warrior or something?” I noticed not all people carried swords, so I figured he must work out or something with is. My myself, I hardly knew how to use the thing.

200 / 847
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Aside from the fact that Rei still needed the name of the male, he would be happy that the other agreed: because they could continue their conversation as he paid and as they left. He would not judge someone by their cloths at all, since he used to wear farmer clothing and now wore something else. He would blink at the question of if he was a warrior and then say, "Yup, I'm a warrior- a swordsman, in fact." Old Man Yama wouldn't have minded these cloths, but since I was a student of his, I was forbidden to wear anything that could look too farm boyish or the like. He had to look like a warrior if he was going to be taught by Old Man Yama, along with the fact that he had to move into the Dojo while training. He watched as a pair of silk shoes were brought over- they were simple, a black silk with a white "outline" around where the foot entered. He would nod his head and say with a slight smile on his face, "I still didn't get your name. I'm Rei Yan."

Words: 191 / 1,o6o
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

The guy is nice enough to pay for the stuff. I wait for the merchant to pack up my garments and I carry them out of the shop beneath my arm as I follow beside my new friend. Hell, if he continued to buy me stuff, he might end up being my new best friend. The guy stated that he was a swordsman, so that was interesting. I wondered how he compared to my current sensei, Ashram. The question comes and it would be one of many indicators to the guy that I could be a bit oblivious at times. As he requests my name again, it is brought to my attention that I forgot to answer the first time. I get his name as well, and in a slightly embarrassed manner, I apologize for ignoring the question. “My bad,” I say with a cheeky grin, “it’s nice to meet you Rei. I’m Seiki. Asakano Seiki. My mom was a bit overboard with the meaning of my name, but I like to think it fits.” Moving on in the conversation, since Yan was a swordsman, I comment turning back to look in front of us, “I’m currently being trained, but I don’t really know how to use swords that good. I’m more at home with martial arts and using my hands and feet. I’ve been training in that since I was little.” Turning to him, I inquire, “how long have you been training? Are you any good with that thing?”

250 / 1097
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:18 am

It appeared that his question was answered after they left, though Rei wanted to put his other cloths away, he might as well head to wherever this guy was going. With his bandaged wrapped cloths ad new shoes on his feet, the old ones discarded, he would note the long name before he thought, "Yes, that really is a long name. But I won't make a comment." He got the name as well, and then he was told that the other was training to use swords, but he was more of a martial arts user. He would smile at that, and then grin even more as he was asked if he could use his blade. He would reply with energy in his tone, "Yeah, I'm pretty good with a blade, I've even got a technique down." He couldn't show it here, though, Old Man Yama would just get pissed at him, maybe even make him train by himself without gaining any other techniques for a week.

Words: 166 / 1,226
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:40 am

Getting 'City' Clothes

I continue to walk, basically following him as he was following me. I wasn’t going anywhere in particular, since I thought he was the one leading the way. I didn’t know from his words if he got the meaning in my name, but there was no need to explain it further since it was simply a conversational piece. I continue to listen while being the blind leading the blind. He seemed to be confident in his tone, which was always good. When he states that he had a technique down, I am a bit impressed. I assume that if it were a single technique, it must be something that could bring down a house or something. Impressed, I remark, “whoa, that’s pretty good” matching his tone of enthusiasm. As I walk, I move past a shop I noticed earlier before going to the clothing shop. It held a pair of leather and metallic gloves, or gauntlets, that I was looking heavily into, but they were expensive. With that, my mind is brought to another topic on top of training. “We should train sometime together,” I confirm, “but what do you do for a living? Are you a noble’s kid or something?”

201 / 1298
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:03 am

Getting City Cloths [Closed] Natsuk11

~Getting City Cloths~
Walking out of the shop with an arm full of weapons, “One, two, three, four, five knives, some smoke booms, some of these spirit boom thingys, and some twine…” An evil dark smirk comes across my face. “You are so going to get it when I find you Mr. Demon…” Not really looking at where I was going about that time is when I bump into a farmer and fall to the ground almost dropping my goods. The white cloak that was hiding my normal clothes, today it is a black t-shirt and plaid skirt with knee high boots, and the arsenal of guns in the holsters hanging loosely from my waste till it comes open when I fall. “Hey watch where you’re going farm boy!” Looking up at the guy a blink for a moment, “Seiki? Where the hell have you been you dumbass?! Where is Kameko?”

WC:148
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:51 am

The male would eventally pause them near the weapons shop- he was thinking of getting a new weapon, but he didn't have the cash for that, after buying the cloths and shoes. He would listen to what the other had to say and smiled lightly as he said, "Ha, ha, thanks. And, training is somethin that I'd love to do- as I still need to perfect the technique. Yamamoto Sensei says that it'll take a while." He would look around for a place to train other then sensei's dojo: that was a place that he forbade for such activities without the other pledging to be his student. And with the boy's background more so around martial arts, he wasn't sure that his Sensei would allow it. He would then notice a girl who bumped in Seiki before he could warn him. He would notice as these weird objects around her waste, but said nothing about them as he moved to help her up, if she would take the help, though he thought, "She speaks strangely for a woman... so informal and rude... I'm surprised that she doesn't hold her tongue more around the males in society." There was a simple reason that he didn't offer to help Seiki, if he fell: male pride.

Words: 213 / 1,439

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

The question isn’t really answered, but I’m thanked. Where I came from with my uncles business, when you asked someone what they did for a living and they ignored the question, it was a way of saying “you don’t want to know.” I am glad that he seems open to the idea of training with me. I wondered how I would do against a guy with a sword using only my fists and feet. I didn’t want to wield Ashram’s weapon without being skilled in it as I might hurt myself or something to that nature. As he looks around, I look in the same direction as he and before I knew it, I had a chest full of Natsuki. The bumping contact is made and she opens her mouth; genuine Natsuki comes forth from it and seems to catch my new friend off guard. I couldn’t really disagree with his words, but up to this point, I had either gotten used to it, or stopped hearing it as it came out a while ago. She had skills in areas I liked, meaning I put up with a lot at times; but in thinking on Rei’s words, I remember that women might not be as outspoken in the past as they are in the future. “Heh, yeah,” I answer Rei modestly rubbing the back of my neck slightly embarrassed; I look down to the fallen Natsuki and help her up from the ground if allowed. Her question bugged me a bit, since I wanted to be the one to find Kameko, but that damn cop and chick had gotten in the way. Answering her, I comment, “the head policeman and some woman are out looking for her. I haven’t seen her around the village. They think Nova has her.” The mood wasn’t really right to introduce her to Rei yet, but I felt Rei already had a good impression of her. In an aside, I comment, “this is Rei.” I figured she would focus more so on the Akera thing, rather than anything else, though.

345 / 1643
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:53 am

~Getting City Cloths~
So I take the help getting up because… well if they hadn’t of been standing there I wouldn’t have fell down to start with. Holding the goods in one arm as I dust myself off with my free hand while Seiki answers my question about Kameko and dodges the question about where he has been or he is being to oblivious to answer that one. I found that Seiki has a one track mind and well asking more than question at a time is sometimes too much for him. I blink for a moment before looking at the guy in the flashy cloths, “Yo…” The head of a small white cat/fox like animal with big ears and eyes pops out from the top of my shirt. “kuu!” I look down at it and push its head back down to my shirt, “Get back down there Kuu… I’m not letting you go till you give me back my panties! You little thief…” Looking back at Seiki, “So… You run off and leave me in the woods, a lone in the wood I may add, and Kameko runs off with some guy named Nova that the cops are after?... What type of dip shit names their kid Nova sounds like someone with a small...” right then I get slapped in the face by a fuzzy white tail and the little fur ball that is making itself home in the valley of my twin picks pops its little head out again with a lottery ticket in its mouth. “kuu!” My eye twitches as the cute little things jumps onto Seiki’s head.

WC:268/416
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 pm

The human who seemed to have a single eye chuckled at the happens as he had moved back after helping the girl up and smiled at her as she was told his name, saying, "Nice to meet you." He smiled lightly as he was glad that he had meet these people today, despite how strange they were. The soon to be possessed Rei would look around and after the fox and its intervention into the situation (which also made him chuckle) he would think back and remember that Yamamoto sensei wanted him back soon. A frown came to his face before he said, "Sorry to keep you two held up, but I need to go do something. My Sensei had a job or me, and I almost forgot to do it. Seiki senpai, we'll have to train some other time." He would have and turn and jog away as he headed for the dojo where the master would likely be waiting none too patiently. He was supposed to be going fishing with others from the dojo for his own spending money. He had called Seiki 'senpai' because if he was a martial arts user and a sword user, he was obvious a lot better at fighting then Rei was, who was still a beginner with the blade.

Words: 213 / 1,656
Ooc: I'll let you two finish this (you can go on without me), sorry for the late reply.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Updated Rei
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

Pleasantries are exchanged between my girlfriend and new friend, and a fox comes into the mix as well. I didn’t know where she managed to get a pet, but for some reason, it just didn’t seem odd to me that she had gotten one, or that it had something to do with her underwear. I turn my attention back to Rei as he dismisses himself. I frown slightly, disappointed that we wouldn’t get to spar, but there was always next time. I soon fix my face and give a kind smile as I wave and assure, “you can count on it. Good luck with that technique you’re learning.” With that, I watch as the novice swordsman jogs off, apparently with a fox on my head. Turning back to Natsuki who had been talking, probably about a sale somewhere or something to that nature, I repeat her words through my mind and ask, “some guy? You don’t remember Nova? You shot him, and then he lost his arm with that whole dinosaur thing at the priestess’s temple. I would think you could at least remember the people you physically harmed.” With fox on head, my gaze shifts back to the weapon shop. I really wanted to check out the things there, but still I had no money. When I asked that one guy what he did for a living, he dodged the question. I wondered if there was something I could do around here for work, however. I look up and ponder if maybe I could sell this fox for some quick cash.

262 / 1905
Ok and np.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:07 pm

~Getting City Cloths~
I look from the cute fox thing that I have come to call Kuu, because that is the funny sound it makes, to Seiki as he informs me that I should know this Nova person that I have shot before. My eyes glance upwards for a moment as I put my finger to my lip while I think about it. “Hmm so I shot this guy I normal don’t just shot random people so… Oh yeah I remember now!” My hand comes down to strike my palm, “The demon I missed because that damn lizard spooked me a little.” By miss I am implying that I did not shoot him where I wanted too. “I still can’t believe I missed such an easy target.” My eyes look straight into Seiki’s eyes, “Demons are not people Seiki and you can’t be friends with them. It is best to kill them first before they can kill you.” The cute fox thing tilts its head, “Kuu!” before jumping off Seiki’s head and running into the shop. I blink for a moment, “Hey that is my lottery ticket you little shit! Bring that back!” Forgetting about my talk with Seiki I run after the little thing.

WC:202/218
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

I watch as the reaction takes place within the confines of Natsuki’s mind and she comes to remember Nova. ‘Geez,’ I think, ‘how could you forget someone after shooting them?’ Granted it was a while ago, but Nova was a pretty radical name, so forgetting it was harder then, say, someone like John. When she says that she missed, a beaded sweat drop descends the side of my head as I murmur, “you call that missing?” She seems to get serious as she speaks about demons and implies that they all needed to be killed, and with those words, I am caught a bit off guard. Nova didn’t seem like a demon in the stereotypical sense of the word; he seemed like a normal guy who had his issues, but I knew parts of her words were right. If what the cop and the busty lady said was correct, Nova really was a vile person who kidnapped women and did bad things; at least that much I knew was wrong. I didn’t know if maybe he had a rough life and needed group therapy or if that would even work, but I also didn’t know enough demons to know if they all acted like this. From what I was hearing from others, it seemed normal. I figured if people gave demons hugs more often, maybe they wouldn’t act out as much. I feel my head get a bit lighter as the fox leaps off and runs off with Natsuki after it. “That thing’s probably a demon,” I comment about the fox before jogging to keep up with them. Since I had found my girlfriend, I might as well hang out with her some of the day rather than letting her run away and vanish as she had a tendency to do.

301 / 2206
Ok and np.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 am

~Getting City Cloths~

The little fox thing hops up on the bar where the shop keeper rest half asleep leaning on his elbow as he sits on this stool. The short old man lifts one of his bushy eye brows as he looks at the cute little critter wagging its big white tail. “Kuu!” It sets the ticket down on the counter. The old man looks at it for a moment before reaching under the counter and pulling out a lottery wheel then returning back to the way he was.

I slide into the shop and look around to find the little white far ball that I have been after for the past three or so month! My eye twitches as I find it sitting there on the counter with the bored shop keeper. “Come here you little shit!” running over to grab the thing, hitting the lottery wheel as I done so, it jumps up as my hand dive for it and it runs up my arm and over my head. I turn around and do a nose dive for the little fox sliding around the shop floor. “Got ya!” I big grin comes across my face as I lay there with my legs bent up into the air.

“Winner…” The shop keep says in a bored voice after a red ball pops out of the lottery wheel when it quits spinning. “Huh?” I look back at the shop keeper as he puts some armored gloves on the counter. I sigh with a sad look on my face. “I was saving that…”

WC:260/878
Critter Master drum roll....

Last edited by rekoa on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 am

The member 'rekoa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Trained' :
Getting City Cloths [Closed] Hit
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

There seems to be some commotion from inside the shop that Natsuki chances the fox into. For some reasons, I felt an odd sensation from the sword of light as it seemed annoyed somewhat; Goronova was a hard one to keep pleased. I continue my jog and coming in after then, I enter around the time she finally catches the critter. I didn’t really know what was going on, but I knew that I probably would have to apologize to the shopkeeper on her behalf if they broke something in their playing around. The word “winner” rings out and I blink looking over to the shopkeeper who places down a pair of armored gloves, much like the ones I had been wanting, onto the counter with his gaze on Natsuki. “No way…” I murmur a bit surprised with an eye twitch. I wondered what type of celestial luck my girlfriend had. I move further into the store from my original area near the entrance into the realm of the shopkeep. Reaching down, I move to assist my other half on getting off of the floor. “Geeze, You should really be more modest,” I complain as I offer her the assistance. Looking to the shopkeep, I ask, “old man; did she just win those?” If the answer was yet, it would be time to break out the puppy dog eyes for Natsuki seeing as there were more of a martial artist thing rather than a pow pow shoot em up thing.

250 / 2456
Ooc: Congrats. Finally.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:52 pm

~Getting City Cloths~

I blink as Seiki helps me up while informing me that I should be more modest… My ideal of modesty is girls that blush around boys and yells EEKK!! when someone sees their panties. I pay good money for cute panties why should I get all red if someone sees them. “hmm sure, thanks.” I rub my elbow while Seiki talks to the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper grunts as he nods to answer them and Kuu pops his hand out from the top off my shirt, “Kuu!” My eye twitches before I rub my knuckle into his head, “That was my ticket far ball! I wanted something cute! And you wasted it on some gloves!” His ears lay flat as he gives a sad kuu while I cross my arms and turn my head away with my eyes close. “I guess I could use them for a cosplay or something like that…. Not sure what one though.” I start to think of anime characters that I would need armored gloves for.

WC:170/1048
Critter Master
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

As the man answers yes and Natsuki starts talking foolish, as I figured most women did, I reach out for the gloves before the shopkeeper changed his mind and hold them for her. “Oh poo,” I say looking down at them with a grin, “they’re made for man hands.” I start to slide my hands into the gauntlets as my grin grows and I admit, “oh, they fit me. I bet these would work great for my martial arts training.” Leaning forwards, I steal a kiss from her cheek before leaning up and assuming, “thanks babe! I’ll treasure them, since they’re from you!” This way I wouldn’t necessarily have to ask for them but still get them. I try to move on before giving her a chance to reply, “come on, let me buy you something to eat, or something.”

140 / 2596
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:18 pm

~Getting Cirty Clothes~

I rub my chin as I am lost in my thoughts for moment before they are broken by Seiki saying something about poo… “Huh?” A little ? pops up over my head as he grins then turns to a ?! when he puts the gloves on followed by a !?! when he kisses me on the cheek and my face turns blush. “Hmm sure thing dear…” I smile like some love struck school girl for a moment as he walks away… Then the !?! turns to a >< thing and my eye twitches. “Hey! I was the one that won those!” I run to catch up with him. “I’m not going to let you off with something cheep… You better take me to some place nice when we get home, and by nice I mean a five star restaurant where you have to look nice.” I fold my arms and turn my head away from him. My eyes glance at him for a section, “What are you doing with that sword anyway?”

WC:172/1220
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

I laugh lightly, a bit glad that I was let off of the hook and able to keep the gauntlets. I start walking down the street waiting for her to follow as I take off the metallic greeves and hold them in my hands trying to think of a way to tie them together with a rope or something, so I could hang them off of my side when not in use. I look up as she speaks about taking her out when we got back. I grin and look around seeing a place which seemed to have pretty good food in this area teasing, “how many stars would that have?” I notice that she was actually facing away from me, and I grin and scratch the back of my neck. As she turns and speaks about Goronova, I look down, remembering the blade and mention, “oh yeah, some guy in the forest gave it to me. He’s from the future like we are, but I think he said he lives in the western forest. His name’s Ashram and he’s become my sensei when it comes to swords and stuff…” I kind of drift off into a tangent as I speak out loud my thoughts saying, “I told him I really didn’t like swords and that I just wanted to learn magic and stuff, but he told me that it was important or something and then started telling me stories and theories about the elements and stuff. He’s pretty deep, but dry.”

252 / 2848
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:46 pm

~Getting City Cloths~
“He is an idiot.” I comment about the person in question, “That guy changes his name more then I change my hair. He is really emo too. Always going on about something stupid like, Everyone should know about the evil shit walking, We are all DOOMED or You have no power of your own. If people wanted to know about that stuff then they would be able to see it for themselves. He is rather irritating. Wish he would die in a fire and leave me the hell alone.” Looking over at the place Seiki asked about. “I give it a one but it can hold us over till later.” I take hold of his arm and give him a smile. “Don’t think I’m going to let you off that easy. You still have to take me out after we find Kameko and get home.” Kuu pops his head out to look around “Kuu!”

WC:154/1374
Critter Master
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

I’m caught off guard a bit when she calls my sensei and idiot; I didn’t think of him that way. I pause and then realize, “wait, you know him?” I wondered what was up with my girlfriend knowing the guy and in great detail; I had never been talked to about him. Then again, she did tend to go off and do a lot of stuff without me; I didn’t know her as well as I would like. It seemed that we weren’t as close as when she lived with me and my mom and I figured it had something to do with her band or something like that. As she takes my arm and mentions Akera, I realize that I still needed to rescue her. I assumed that she was somewhere in the forest and that the cop guy and big breasted lady were in the process of looking for her. I frown slightly thinking about how I was sent back here to stay in the village. I still needed more strength to help in finding her. I needed to get back to Ashram and train some more. Realizing that I hadn’t responded to Natsuki, I snap out of my mini space out and nod, “ah, right. Sure that’s fine.” Still, I didn’t have any money in this realm, so I knew sooner or later I would have to get a job. Looking at the fox, I ask with a raised eyebrow, “maybe we can sell that thing off for some cash.”

253 / 3101
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 am

~Getting City Cloths~
“Yeah I know him, the dip shit tried to kill me so I have had to kick his ass a few times…” I answer in a boring tone like it wasn’t really a big deal or anything like that. Seiki gets quit for a moment before suggesting that we sell the fox for some cash. “What! No way am I going to trade this little far ball for those worthless rocks they use as money! We are going to sell it in this city to some stupid blond rich chick that will pay a mill for it!” One of Kuu’s ears perks up and he binds his big blue eyes, “kuu?” I grab him up by the red collar around his neck. “Look at this! It’s a freaken living Pokémon!” In my normal fashion for doing things, I grab hold of Kuu’s tail and give it a pull. He lets out a “KUU!” and a bust of air comes out of his mouth which blows up a nearby fruit stand. Bits of fruit fly everywhere as I smell at Seiki and people start to panic… Which is totally normal for me, I wasn’t called the walking typhoon for nothing or something like that. “See isn’t that cool! I’m going to make some big bucks off this little guy!” I didn’t pay too much mind to the panic going on in the street till the giant fruit stand owned crawls out from under what was left of it with bits for fruit on him. A nervous smile comes across my face as the man starts shouting. “hmm I think that very big man is mad about something…”

WC:276/1650
Critter Master
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

That was a scary thought. I guess it was bad that my sensei tried to kill my girlfriend; though I knew his training method were kind of… unorthodox. But beyond that, the fact that she kicked his ass was kind of scary seeing that he was the guy that trained me and she was the girl I slept with. It is just a constant reminder of why I didn’t cheat on her. When she speaks about the furball, I am at least glad that she’s still optimistic about getting home. It had been so long, the line between this place and home started to blur for me. The only thing that really stood out in my mind about this realm was during the times late at night when I was alone. That was when I would think about and miss my mother, hoping that she was all right and not somewhere in this realm suffering. With the amount of people in Haven and in this realm from our realm, I knew the entire city couldn’t have possibly been transported here, I just hoped that my mom was okay wherever she was.

With a pull on the things tail, chaos ensues. With a sigh, I hear the screams of the people as they are disrupted and disturbed by Natsuki’s shenanigans. I roll my eyes slightly, with my head facing away from her, hoping she wouldn’t see. To her statement I grin, teasing, “really? No shit, I wonder why.” Maybe it was being randomly fucked up that pissed him off? Who knew. “Still,” I continue, “that thing at least needs a muzzle, especially in your care.” Pausing, and ignoring the very big man, I ask, “hey… where are we walking to anyway?” I was following her; I was hoping that she wasn’t following me.

302 / 3403
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:06 pm

~Getting City Cloths~
I look at Seiki and shrug to answer his first question. Kuu wiggles while my arm comes to my side and he hangs from the collar, “I guess I could get in a muzzle but it doesn’t bit or anything…. It does like panties though….” I blink a few times when he asks where we are going. I wasn’t really sure as I was following him because I thought he knew where he was going. “Hmm…” I look around before pointing, “Lets go that way. Maybe we’ll find something.” I walk off ignoring the yelling of the big man as we walk out of the market.

[Exit RP]

WC:106/1756
Critter Master
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Getting 'City' Clothes

I fold my arms back with my hands behind my neck as I walk with and follow Natuski. With the hmm it didn’t seem like she knew where we were going and just makes up a way to go. I frown slightly. If it were up to me, we would head back to the Inn and do various things, but I suppose stuff like that had to wait for the night time. With a shrug, I say “okay” and casually follow behind her in the direction in which she pointed. “That” way would be the destination for now, I guess.

100 / 3503
+ Item Acquisition Quest
+ Fighter’s Gauntlets (to inventory)
+ 3503 EXP
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Updated Natsuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting City Cloths [Closed]   Getting City Cloths [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting City Cloths [Closed]
Page 1 of 1