Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth Empty
PostSubject: Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth   Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:12 pm

OOC: This one is a bit long and I did split it up into segments and spaced those segements out some.... Sorries for anyone reading this.

Dog Eat Dog World
Misguided Youth
Flash Back
Ingel, Age 14;

I take another drag from my cigarette. Exhaling through my nose I look over at the figure laying in the bed on the other side of my room. Yesterday was my fourteenth birthday and as a present the guys got a chick in our gang to come and give me a good time. Hell I couldn't say no it was the best damn present I had gotten since I was with my mother, last year my birthday present was a gun but that was pretty damn cool, this by far was better. Hearing a knock come from the door I glance over at it before looking back to the bed " Come in. " I said before taking another drag from my cigarette. The door swings open and a man gruff looking man walks through " Yoo dog! You hit that shit up good didn't ya? " He said as he walked over to me and offered me a bottle of something.. I looked up at him a grin coming to my face as I simple nodded. Snatching the bottle from him, I pulled the cigarette from my lips and quickly gulped down some of the alcoholic beverage in it before setting the bottle down " Yeah man. Best birthday present I got in a while. Thanks Butch. " I said, looking up at the man. He looked at me, giving me a grin in return " Yeah. No prob, no prob. Figure you needed your cherry popped some time and she's pretty taste. But enough of the fun stuff when you get dressed we got work to do, some old geezer isn't paying up on his dues, so that's first on the list of things to do today. " Taking the last drag from my cigarette before I put it out I give the man a nod " Alright. Give me like five and Ill be out there. " as I finished I brought the bottle up to my lips and took another large gulp. " Alright. Hey, if you needed fuckin ten to fuck that bitch again id give it to ya. "

He said before he turned and left the room. The thought sounded very tempting as I looked over at the woman laying in my bed. She must have woken up while we were talking because now she lay on her side looking at me before she sat up, allowing the blanket to fall off her upper form and rest her lower half. She looked at me with a seductive smile and reached an am out. Crooking a finger use used it to motion me over " Come here tiger. " She said in a seductive voice. With a grin, I climbed to my feet and made my way over to the bed, setting the bottle on the table next to my bed before I was pulled into a deep kiss. I returned the kiss and held it a moment before I broke it, pulling away from her. As I pulled away she grabbed the bottle and took a swing. The woman grabbed the bottle from the table and took a drink from it. I gave her one last glance before I went to the pile of cloths on the floor from the night before and began to get dressed. The little voice in my mind telling me to take the offer and at the same time telling me I needed to get going to take care of errands. After getting dressed I walk back over to her and give her one final kiss as I reach over to the table next to my bed and grab my pistol. Breaking the kiss I check to make sure it was loaded before slipping it into my waist band heading out the door to my room. We had set up shop in a abandon hotel in the lower commons, known to some as the slums, it was a shit hole but it was my home...

I make my way down the hall and coming to the stairs I make my way down to the first floor before leaving the building. I find Butch along with a few others waiting out side for me. When they see me exit I hear cheers from them " Way to go man! " I gave nods as I made my way down the front steps " Yeah yeah. Fun times over lets get to work? " I said as I looked at them. Butch nodded as a car pulled up next to us " Pile in boys. " he said before getting into the passenger side. I was the last to get in and when I did I sat back in the seat as the car took off down the road. As he drove down the road I watched as the buildings flew by us and it wasn't long before the car came to a stop and I heard Butch calling to me " Yo Ingel. I want you to handle this one. Billy will back you up, but your lead on this one, alright? " I looked at Butch for a moment, I had never been lead on anything we did, I was always back up.. I considered my self the man that stood off to the side with the gun and a silent expression that said 'if you fuck with us ill fucking kill you' but Butch was calling upon me and I couldn't let him down. I gave him a nod " Alright. " I said before I started to climb out of the car. Butch reached up and grabbed my arm " And Ingel, I want the old geezer alive, a dead man cant pay us. Just bust him up and make sure he pays you and understands that he has to keep paying. " (WC: 977)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth   Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:13 pm

I look at Butch when he grabbed my arm and started talking to me. As he finished I gave a nod " Yeah. I know... I wont kill the man. " I said before I climbed out of the car. A tall skinny man, known as Billy, climbed out as well. I took in a deep breath and exhaled as I made my way into the shop. When the old man seen us he instantly began to panic and head for the back room. My self and Billy were forced to chase after the old man into the back room. Before the old man could get the door shut and licked I gave it a swift kick, knocking it open and the old man onto his ass. I stepped through the door and looked down at him " Tisk Tisk Mr Andrews. You haven't been paying your dues. " I said as I walked up to the man " And I liked you Mr Andrews. ". The old man looked up at me, still panicking " Please. Ill get the money I just need more time. " He said as he looked up at me. I stepped up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt so he wouldn't get to far away from me " Well the problem is you HAVEN'T been paying. If you had been paying none of this would be taking place. " As I held him, I reached to my waist band and pulled my pistol out. Billy stepped forwards, placing a hand on my shoulder " Hey man, you aren't suppose to kill the man. " He said, reminding me of what I was suppose to do. The gun only made the old man panic more and struggle. I pistol whipped him in the forehead with the but end of my pistol " I'm not going to kill Mr Andrews. " I stated, getting ready to hit him again.

After the first hit he brought his arms up and used them to shield his head " Please Please. I swear Ill get the money. " I sigh and let go of him, kicking him to the ground. Once he was flat on his back I put a foot on one of his arms so he couldn't pull it up and place the barrel of my pistol against his hand " I think Mr Andrews needs a little reminder as to why he should pay. If I shoot his hand he will still be alive but will know why he has to pay. " I said as I looked at his face, grinning faintly. As I looked at him I pulled the hammer back on the gun, getting ready to shoot him. " Ok Ok! " Mr Andrews said as he cracked like an egg " I have the money, just please don't shoot me. Ill get it for you. " I nodded and with drew my pistol from his hand, slipping it back into the front of my pants before I pulled my foot from his arm, allowing him to stand up. I looked over at Billy " Finish this up. " I said as I turned and left the back room, heading through the small store, I grabbed a soda before leaving. Seeing me come out side, Butch spoke up " How did it go? " I didn't answer as I walked over to the car and leaned against the side, sipping the soda. It wasn't long before Billy came out, counting the money. He stopped at the car and looked at me before looking to Butch " Yo Butch this dude is crazy! He was about to shoot that old goat in the hand. " Butch looked at me and started laughing " Yeah he is crazy. But he gets the job done. That's why I love this guy, he is like my brother. ".

Billy handed Butch the money after getting back in the car. I stood there for a moment, thinking about Butches words before I climbed into the car, taking another sip of my soda as the car took off. Again, I watched as the buildings passed by us as we drove down the street, enjoying my stolen soda.. Butch looked at me and started to talk " Hey, Ingel. " " Yes? " I said as I looked over at him. " Next thing on today's list of to-do's is a drug deal that we got planed. You're going to be filling your normal roll as back up, wouldn't wanna overload you after your birthday. " I nodded, looking at Butch a moment longer before I looked away. Today seemed like it was going to be filled with the same ol crap. Shaking down people for money, drug deals and just chilling. I heard someone calling my name and I looked over at Billy as he offered me a smoke. I took it from him, slipping the butt between my lips and taking a drag, giving him a thanks nod. We sat back in the car, listening to music and smoking up a storm as we drove down the road. Finally we arrived out our destination and the car came to a stop. Butch was the first out of the car, he got out and moved to the back, hitting the trunk before the release was pulled and the trunk was open. (WC: 905)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth   Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:13 pm

I got out of the car and went to the back as well as Billy and the others with us. " Alright boys. Its time for the serous shit. We have made deals with these boys before but I still like to be packing when I go into a deal. It should be an in and out thing. " Butch said as he pulled a shotgun from the trunk. I looked at the little arsenal of weapons in the trunk and reached in, grabbing a second pistol as well as some spare magazines. I liked to work with pistols, they were easier to wield in a gun fight though I would use a shotgun if I felt I was going to need it.. After everyone had a weapon the trunk was shut and Butch looked at us " Me and Ingel will be in front, Billy I want you to take Mitch and cover the back. " I listened to Butch explain were we would be as I checked both pistols I had, putting them both in the front of my waist band where I could get to them easily. When he was finished explaining we all headed into the abandon warehouse were the little deal was going down. I was not privy to the details of the deal, most of the time we just make a meeting and buy drugs from a supplier to distribute in our truth so I figure that is what this was.. I followed at Butch's side as he lead the way into the building, there were already other people here, only a hand full much like our group, waiting for us. " Butch, its so nice to see you. "

A man dressed in a business suit said, looking over at Butch. Butch gave a nod " .. Lets cut the small talk Chin and get straight to business. " The man in the suit gave a nod as he motioned to a brief case setting on the table " Here are is the goods. Do you have the money? " Butch lifted a bag up and dropped it on the table " Here. " he said before he moved over to the suit case and opened it up, checking the contents of it. As Butch checked the suit case, I watched as the man in the suit checked the bag which I knew held a good amount of money in it. What happened next I wasn't expecting. " This isn't enough Butch. " The man said as he looked at Butch. Butch looked at him " What? That's enough. " The man quickly whipped a gun from his belt and pointed at Butch " I'm telling you it isn't enough. And if you want to leave here with your life, your going to pay me. " When the mans gun came out, I followed suit, quickly pulling both pistols from my belt and aiming both at the man. His men also took aim at Butch and My self, Billy and Mitch were a bit slow on the draw but got there shotguns up. Butch looked at Chin " We aren't going to pay any more then whats in that bag. Got it? " Butch had yet to pull his piece and just stood there. Glancing to the man standing next to Chin I quickly shifted with one of my pistols, taking aim at the second man as well. Chin glanced at me when I moved, before looking back at Butch " Oh your going to pay or we are going to kill everyone of you. ". I stood there, both pistols fixed on two different people as I waited on word from Butch. We had our self a little stand off and there were only two ways it was going to end, a gunfight or a stand down..

Either way I was dead set on coming out of this life but not just me, the others with me were going to make it out of this as well, I would do all with in my power to see to that... Chin stood his ground for a moment before he began laughing " I cant believe you got some little brat with you Butch, and he thinks he can point a gun at me and one of my men. He's nothing but a snot nosed punk piece of shit. " I glanced at Chin when he spoke, my trigger finger squeezing the trigger just a bit more, the comment made me want to blow his brains out but I held fast and waited. Butch smirked " Oh? That little 'snot nosed punk' his his gun set right on you Chin and is ready to blow not just you away, but one of your boys. Hell, he would not only blow you away, but the rest of your boys here. Ingel's fucking nuts. He's my little angel of death. So back down or Ingel is going to blow you away, got it? " Butch talked a mean game but he knew I would do it and meant every word he said. Chin stood there for a moment, looking to me before he looked back to Butch " Really? " He said as he turned his gun to point at me " I've killed kids younger then that little bitch before. ". Butch glanced at me before he looked at Chin " Is this REALLY want you want to do? " (WC: 916)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth   Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Chin looked at Butch, thinking on it for a moment " Yeah bitch. ". And with that, Butch had his answer and I needed no further instruction... Before them an could react, one of my pistols discharged as I pulled the trigger, shooting the man next to Chin and the fire fight was on. Butch quickly pushed the table over and fell behind it. I opened fire on Chin as he took off running behind a car. Unable to hit him, I dived behind the table with Butch as Billy and Mitch opened fire from the back before taking cover. Butch looked at me and sighed " Damn fucking Chin.. I want that bastard dead. " he said to me before he looked back to check on Billy and Mitch. I gave a nod as I glanced down at the two pistols I had, listening to the sound of gun fire as it rang out around us, shots whizzing over the table, hitting the table and other things around the warehouse. Closing my eyes for a moment as I sat there listening to the sounds. I drew in a deep breath and exhaled as I opened my eyes. Once my eyes were open, I brought a hand up, pointing a pistol over the top of the table and fired off a few hours before I quickly dashed to the side. Moving away from the table, drawing fire to me. Using a post as cover, I stood behind it for a second as gunfire rained upon my cover. " Get that bastard! " Chin said to his men before he went for a back exit. He was the type to run and hide while his men were doing the fighting.. I glanced over at Butch and gave him a nod. His fight was with Chin and mine was here... Pulling out from behind the beam, I brought both pistols up and began to open fire at the men. Still drawing there attention, Butch was able to get out from behind his cover and go after Chin.

Shot after shot rang out from my pistol as I made my way to another bit of cover. Pressing my back into the cover, I set one of my pistols down, ejecting the magazine out of the one I still held, I pulled a spare magazine out of my pocket and pushed it into the empty slot, reloading one pistol before I picked up the second one and proceeded to do the same thing with it. The gunfire had died down for a moment and I sat there, waiting for a second.. The faint sound's of footsteps off to my side caught my attention and I lifted my head, glancing around for a moment. It couldn't be Billy or Mitch, they where both still behind me.. I rose to my feet, still having my back against a wall, the sounds were coming from my side, were the wall ended. I moved along the wall and quickly stepped around to the side. A man with a shotgun stood there, bringing his gun up and taking aim at me, getting ready to open fire. Before the man could pull the trigger I sank to the ground, bringing both pistols up and firing multiple rounds into him. He fell to the ground and I heard something. Turning my head to the side I spotted another one. Shifting, I brought up one of my pistols and took aim at the next man. We opened fire at the same time.. Both firing at each other, my shot struck the man in the chest and his shot grazed my arm. Letting out a light grunt I fired two more rounds into the man once he was on the ground. " Fucking bastard. " I said as I walked up to the man and pointed my pistol at him, firing a final shot into his head though he was already dead. I was still hyped up on adrenalin and when I heard something else I quickly turned around and brought up both my guns, pointing at what was making the noise.

" Wow wow! Take it easy Ingel its just us. " Billy said as he brought up his hands as if surrendering. I stood there, looking at them for a moment before I lowered both my arms, letting them fall to my sides as I held the pistols in my hands " Where is Butch? Are you two ok? " I asked, both these things a concern to me, though I had been shot I was worried they had been killed and Butch had yet to show up. " Yeah man, we both are fine but I haven't seen Butch since it all started. I think he went after Chin. " Billy said as he glanced around. I nodded and put my two pistols away. I was about to speak when I heard a car horn. We all looked towards the entrance we came in and heard another honk. We made our way out of the warehouse and found Butch standing against the driver side door waiting for us " Yo. Glad to see you guys are alright. " He said, waving to us. Though my arm was hurting I gave a nod as we walked to the car. Billy and Mitch got in but I didn't yet. When Butch seen my arm he checked the injury " Yo you got shot Ingel. " I looked at him and nodded faintly " Its just a flesh wound. What happened to Chin? ". Butch reached out and patted my shoulder " That's what I love about you man, you don't give a shit about getting shot. That old bastard, don't worry about him. get in and lets go. " (WC: 967)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth   Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:14 pm

With a light smile, I nodded and got into the car. After the little gun fight, we high tailed it out of there and headed back to what we called 'home base'. I needed to get my injury treated and Butch had some things to tend to. I didn't know until we arrived but either Billy or Mitch had managed to snatch the money and drugs before we left so everyone was happen.. After arriving I climb out of the car and head inside. I wanted a drink, smoke, pain killers, and to get this bandaged up. I made my way into the common meeting area and pulled my shirt off before I fell back onto the couch. After sitting down I was greeted with a drink and smoke by the girl that I had slept with. She sat in my lap and put the cigarette in my lips and light it for me. Along with the two treats, she also had some things to take care of my arm, having gotten word from Dutch to take care of me. I sat back and took two pain killers she gave me before I started to smoke the cigarette and sip from the beer, letting her take care of my arm. I was the youngest member of this little gang I was in, everyone else were in there late teens and early twenties but I didn't feel out of place, it felt like a family to me.. The rest of the day passed in a flash before me, I sat on the couch most of the day getting wasted, Butch letting me chill after getting shot, though I would have rather been helping him I did what he said and chilled. When I woke again it was already the next day. I found my self on the couch. I lay there for a moment, letting out a light groan as I glance around, I was alone at the moment...

Slowly I sat up, a sharp pain shooting through my arm caused me to hiss in pain and reach for the bandage on my arm " ... Fuckin'a " I muttered lightly as I looked down at the empty bottle next to the couch, my stomach growling " Fuck, wonder if there's anything to eat here... " I said as I lifted my head and looked around again. " Ffffuuuuccckkkkk. " I said as I fell back into the couch, moving a hand onto my stomach as it growled more " Hey? " I called out as I sat in the couch and waited for a response. When I didn't hear a response I called out again " Hey, any one here?! " I said louder before I fell silent waiting on a response. After a bit I was about to call out again when the woman I slept with popped her head in and looked at me " Yeah babe, ya need somethin? ". ' Finally ' I thought as I looked over at her, nodding " Yeah. I'm fuckin starvin, we got anythin to eat? " She disappeared for a bit before she came back " I'm afraid we don't have anything babe. Wanna go out and get somethin? ". " Ugh. Fuck... Fuck, I guess we have to... " I said with a grumble and climbed from the couch, standing up " Drive me? " I asked, looking over at her. She nodded " Sure babe. Lets go. " I nod and stretch some as I yawn " Mmm, got a smoke? " I asked as I scratched my head before I reached over to the table and grabbed my gun then walked towards her. " Sure thing. " She said, offering me a smoke when I came to a stop at her. I took the cigarette from her and placed it between my lips before pulling a lighter out of my pocket and lighting the cigarette " Lets go. " I said.

She gave me a nod and lead the way out side. As I took a long drag from the cigarette I followed after her. I follow her out of the building and out to her car before getting into the front passenger seat. I sit back in the seat, taking another drag from my cigarette as she gets into the car " Where do you want to get something to eat at? ". When I heard the question I gave a light shrug " Lets just go through the drive through or something. I don't give a fuck as long as I get some food... " I grumbled as I put the window down and flicked the ash that had been building up on my cigarette. With a nod, she started the car and drove off. I reach over and turn some music on as we ride down the road, then fall back into my seat as I let out a sigh " Fuck my arm, should'a grabbed some pain killers... " As I finished I took another drag from my cigarette before resting my head back against the head rest, closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes next, the car set in the drive through of a fast food joint and the chick was asking me what I wanted. I shrugged " A burger and drink.. " I said, closing my eyes again. I heard her place our orders and then the car lurched forwards as she pulled around, moments later we left the drive through and were back on the road. I open my eyes again and look at the bag of food before reaching into it. After taking a few fries I begin to nibble on them. As I sat there, eating I looked out the window as we drove down the road, watching the buildings and people as they passed us by " Where is Butch? " (WC: 986)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth   Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:15 pm

I said before taking another bite of my burger. There was a brief moment of silence before my question was answered " He went out on some business. But don't worry babe, he told me to take care of you. ". I glance over at her and nod before turning my attention back to the food. Once I finished off the last bits of fries I set the bag in the floor board before pulling another cigarette from my pack, after placing it between my lips I light it and took a short drag " I guess... Lets just head back. " I said as I exhaled. I sat there, enjoying my smoke, watching the buildings as we made our way back to our little gang house. Once the car came to a stop, I opened my door and stepped out, shutting it behind me before I went back inside. I made my way back to the meeting room and fell back onto the couch, sinking back into it as I pulled my pistol out from my waist band and set it on a table off to my side then took a long drag from my cigarette, tilting my head back. When the woman came into the room, following after me, I glanced over at her " Hey. Can you get me some pain killers and maybe a beer. ". I watched her for a moment before I closed my eyes again. Right now things were quiet, we were probably the only ones here. My attention was brought back to the now as I heard her coming back. I looked up at her and reached out, taking both the beer and the pain killers from her. Popping the pain killers into my mouth, I took a sip of the drink and swallowed both as the woman sat down in my lap. I rest a hand on her side as I take a sip of my beer. " So what do you wanna do babe? " She asked, looking at me. I look at her for a moment before shrugging, offering her some of my beer " No clue... " I murmured as I tilted my head back, closing my eyes. When I felt her take the beer from me, I let my hand fall to the couch and I sat there relaxing with this chick in my lap.

When I feel her lean into me I move an arm around her, lightly resting it on her abdomen as I hold onto her. I sat there for a while, relaxing with this woman in my lap. When I heard the sound of foot steps walking through the front door I opened my eyes and glanced towards the passage way that lead to the front door, pulling my arm away from the woman I reached down and rested my hand upon the pistol not to far away from me, waiting to see who it was. I watched as Butch stopped in the entrance to the room I am in and looked at me " Hey. Glad to see the sleepy head's awake. ". I sighed lightly, pulling my hand away from the gun as I nodded " Yeah... Sorry about that. You could have woke me up you know.. " I said, the woman in my lap getting up now. I glanced at her once she was up, watching her for a moment as she walked off before I looked back to Butch as he talked " Its alright, we didn't really need your help. If I thought we needed you I would have made sure you were with us. " I nodded as I slouched forwards on the couch, using my arms to brace myself as I looked down at the floor " Alright. " I said with a nod before I ran a hand through my hair. " So what are we going to do today Butch? " I asked as I sat there. " Drink, party, screw. Hell what ever you want really. I don't have anything planned for right now, we just chillin for the time being. That business with Chin hasn't caused any trouble yet. " Butch said before he turned and walked off.

The rest of the day passed fairly quickly, since I didn't have anything to do I lazed around the place chilling, playing cards, drinking and getting wasted again. The next day, I awoke to find I was alone in my bed. Opening my eyes, I look over at my night stand, looking at what time it was as I reach over and grab my smokes along with my lighter. Falling back onto my side, I take out a cigarette and slip it between my lips. Before I could get it light I heard a knock come from my door. I lift my head and glance at the door for a moment before I sit up and shift to the side, allowing my legs to fall over the edge of my bed " Come in. " I say before lighting the cigarette between my lips and taking a drag from it as my door swings open. " Yooo, Ingel bro. " Billy said as he marched into my room after opening my door. Pulling the cigarette from my lips, I reach over and flick the ashes onto the floor as I exhale, looking to Billy " Hey man. Sup? " After finishing I place the cigarette between my lips again. " Come'n to wake yo lazy ass up. We gonna head out and patrol the streets, maybe bang some fool's. " (WC: 939)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth   Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:16 pm

He said as he sat on my bed next to me. I nodded, flicking the ash from my cigarette before taking another drag " Alright. " I said with a nod and rose to my feet before I moved over to my cloths and began to get dressed. As I did so, Billy stood up " A'ight. " he said before leaving my room. After sliding my pants up and fastening them I dropped the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it, putting it out before I finished getting dressed. After getting dressed, I grabbed my pistol, tucking it into my waist band as I left my room. Finding Billy at the front door I allow him to lead the way out side and to the car. I move over to the passenger side and hope in and once Billy is in we take off " No one else is comin with us? " I ask, looking to Billy. " Naw man. It's just you and me. " He said as we drove down the road. " Hey man, you think we could go score some food, maybe some chinese? " I asked, looking over to Billy. " Shit. Hell yeah that sounds great. Can't work on an empty stomach, right? " " Word. " I replied with as I glanced over at Billy as we changed directions and began on our way to the little chinese restaurant we frequent. Once we arrived, I quickly hoped out of the car and made my way towards the front door, Billy following not to far behind me. Having came to a stop shortly after entering the restaurant, I look over at the server standing before me as they ask " How many? " I look at the server for a moment before I finally speak up " Two. " The server nodded, asking another question " Smoking or non smoking? " " Smoke'n. " I said as I glanced around. " Right this way please. "

The server said before they started to walk off, I followed after the server, Billy following after me. I made sure we got a booth to sit at and when we were at our seat, I sank into one of the booth benches, leaning against the wall as I bring a leg up, placing my foot on the boot with my knee in the air to support an arm with " Your server will be with you in a moment. " The person said before walking off. I glance over at Billy for a moment before I pull a pack of cigarette out of my pocket, along with a lighter. Taking one from the pack, I set it on the table as I place the cigarette between my lips before lighting it, taking a nice long drag from it. I looked up at the waitress as she came over to our table " Hello. What can I get you to drink? " She asked, looking at us with a sweet smile. Before I caught my self, I blurted out what I was thinking as an answer " You babe. " realizing what I just said I thought we were going to be kicked out but she simply looked at me and blushed " Er... Ill take a soda. " Bill answered with something along the lines of my second statement, asking for a soda as well. When the waitress left I looked over at Billy when he spoke to me " Holy shit dude that was a good one. " he said. " Erm, it kinda slipped out but was pretty good. She is pretty damn hot. " I added, taking another drag of my cigarette. " Yeah she is man, cant blame ya. Good one. " He said as he sat back in his seat. I went back to my cigarette as I leaned against the wall. When the waitress came back she set the drinks on our table, giving me a wink before speaking up " What can I get you two gentlemen? ". I wondered what the wink was for as I reached over and picked up my drink and took a sip of it, letting Billy order what he wanted before I spoke up " Ill take some lo mein, sushi, and beef strips. "

I said, looking up at her. I figure it would be wise to stick to food and not say I wanted her though the thought crossed my mind... " Alright. " She said, giving me another look before she turned and walked off. " Yo dude I think she wants in your pants. " Billy said before taking a sip of his own drink. I looked over at Billy for a moment, nodding faintly " Probably and I cant say I don't share the same feelings. " I said, taking another sip of my soda before going back to the rest of my cigarette. " I'd go for it bro. " Billy said. I simply nodded to what he said, finishing off the rest of my cigarette before putting the butt in the ashtray. When she returned next it was with our food, she set the plates on the table before she turned and left. I shifted in my seat, turning to face the table fully I looked at the food on it before I reached over, picking up my fork I began to chow down on the lo mein. Billy did pretty much the same as me, digging into his own food. The waitress came back a few times to take care of our drinks, each time she did she gave me a look and I gave her some in return, I couldn't help it she was pretty damn hot... After the meal I decided to leave a nice tip for her along with were I lived.... Billy paid for the meal before we left, heading back down the road again. (WC: 996)

Total WC: 6,686
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth   Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:11 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth   Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog Eat Dog World: Misguided Youth
Page 1 of 1