Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)

Go down 
+3
Lydeck
aѕceпxion
Kiun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Hotaka Kaito!
"Tenguu" Tenge! Ikkitousen! Chouginga...!!

The rain had finally subsided, giving way to people like me to continue on their way. Despite this, the sky was still veiled by the clouds above. I had to be careful of not slipping across the pavement on a wet day like today, but then again, I didn't really have anything on me that would get totally ruined due to getting wet. The worst that would happen was my glasses could fall and break, but when I was like that, I didn't even need them anyway. I'd be able to suffice in a situation like this.
Though that reminds me; I'm not sure exactly what I was supposed to be looking for.. an imp? What did that mean? The spirit that told me all about that didn't seem to make any sense. It also didn't even give me any more information, other than that it had a 'bounty' on its head amongst some people and lived in the Outer Forests, which of course, we were forbidden from entering. Although, as I stand at the edge of the city limits, after passing from the Lower commons and going through Gothstone and the Academic district to get here, I suppose it was too late. I would have liked to invite some friends and make this more of an outing, but I didn't know exactly what this thing would be like and how it would affect them. The last thing I want is for people to get involved in things that only make their lives more difficult. Lydeck and Asakano had found their dreams in the martial artist club, and everyone seemed to get along (well.. ignore that Beat kid and the Kuga girl, although Asakano tells me she isn't so bad) through the first week of school. It was nice to have friends, but I wouldn't put them at the risk of an unknown danger just to 'hang out'. Instead, I'll venture in to this cursed forest without them, and find this 'tenguu' thing all on my own.

Post 1, WC 337/337
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:27 am

I would remain oblivious to the indications of spiritual activity for the most part, but more and more I would continue to sense that something was out of place. I do not notice Hotaka’s lagging behind Beat, Ijin and myself as the general direction for movement is forward. Getting into the meat and potatoes of the forest, Lydeck’s voice speaks up as he calls out Natsuki’s position, which seemed to be in the way we were heading, since it was the only way we could head in this forest. She seemed to have stopped running, so I slow down as well as I approach the place that would be the clearing we were being drawn too. Seeing Natsuki there alone I begin to call out to her when I notice that she is carrying a gun. I wonder to myself where she got a gun from and why she had one, but pushing through thoughts aside, I instead speak out, “you shouldn’t run off like that on your own, Natsuki! What if something happened to you?” At this point, I was more concerned with scolding her brashness than looking around for the boogie man, something she seemed to have taken a belief in from her actions thus far.

“Human’s do not taste good,” Domen attempts to put his master’s worries at ease when she mentions that something may come and eat her up, “but fear not. Nothing will catch us off guard in this place.” The ability to use fire for a guide would be useful at this point, but soon the forest opens up into a clearing with seemingly nothing else around. Domen approaches the center of this clearing and stands firmly, looking around. Domen speaks ominously, “I do not believe we are alone. If you haven’t noticed, all trails seem to lead to this place. That is not something that is likely to occur naturally in an unsettled forest. If the messenger’s words are true, then we may be in the middle of a trap of sorts.” 340

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:22 am

[Beat: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1]
I had forgotten about Kaito until I heard his voice when he spoke up about following a friend into a mind field. I glanced back at him and nodded faintly, that sounded pretty good... though a mind detector would be nice.. As we went deeper and deeper the place looked more and more unwelcoming and down right scary, like what you would see in some horror movie where the crazy people who eat you wait to jump out and attack.. I heard someone they found Natsuki, ohh that was good, maybe we could grab her and get out of this place. I look to Seiki for a moment before glancing around, bringing a hand up to shield my eyes for fear that she might be doing her business " Um.. is she umm... peeing? " When I heard Seiki begin to talk to Natuski I figured she wasn't and began to lower my hand as I stepped closer, looking around some " .. You ran off are you crazy or something? They say something lives in here isnt that like a monster that eats people or something? Like that ninja samurai dude thing said... something is in here... " I pause for a moment before speaking again " But I'm not afraid.. I got my friends here and we can always run for our life's... " I said, lowering my hand and offering a faint smile as I glanced around, man I did sound like I was afraid... and, well I kind of was... I didn't wanna die or any of my friends here to die either.

ost WC: 267
Total WC: 2,154
OOC:
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Manager Intervention!

The dark night skies turn from blue to red above the treetop clearing. Four large pillars separated at equal intervals and connected by loose chains drop from the sky all out of the blue. They shake the ground when they land in a star formation around Domenyun but not the others. The chains connecting pillars tighten and wrap around the sides and tops making several other star shaped symbols with their pattern. The chains and pillars create a diamond barrier around the demon and then activates. Energy courses through the barrier and sparks and flickers binding Domenyun while keeping him in some pain (Binding 1 out of 5 posts). Laughing echoes in the red night. The tenguu appears out of thin air above the barrier and floats over it sitting Indian style smoking a pipe.

“Oh, ho ho! Mere children to my forest come, ignoring danger… might they be dumb? Play with me, you children might, provide me with some fun tonight! O-Ho ho ho ho!"
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male
Number of posts : 217
Rep! : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:57 pm

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 Avatxj
'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1
Lydeck stopped and was taking in the surroundings as he saw the vile event unfold before him. The sky changed from it's tranquil blue color to a menacing red, and a thunderous roar brought foth four pillars in the clearing in front of him, trapping some being within it. He looked on, awestruck at what was happening, when he looked up and say it. Some ... create ... was floating Indian-style above the strange barrier, with a sadistic smile on its face. It didn't look of this world. "Oh, ho ho! Mere children to my forest come, ignoring danger… might they be dumb? Play with me, you children might, provide me with some fun tonight! O-Ho ho ho ho!" It's voiced boomed out. Lydeck immediately drew his blade, readying it into a combat position ... if this thing wanted a piece of anyone he was with, it was going through him. "What the fuck is that thing!?" Lydeck shouted out to Natsuki, since it trapped the being near her.
Wordcount: 169 // 1,836

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
"Tenguu" Tenge! Ikkitousen! Chouginga...!!

I begin to move faster and faster through the forest as I attempt to catch up with everyone, wondering just why I hadn't chosen to be at the front of it all. Even if the Kuga girl had wanted to charge in, I should've put myself ahead of her. Now, because I didn't, I have no clue where she is. Not that I would be able to watch them all if they were behind me, but still, she may have run into a rampaging monster of sorts.
I have no clue how right I am, until we finally catch up with her. Some being stands near her, but it doesn't seem overly hostile. It seems to be getting along with her, kind of. This beast's presence alone, however, sends me into an overprotective state, and I want to move forward. As I begin to move, I glance to my side and notice the sheer plethora of pathways that were leading to this one spot. It was.. odd. Perhaps this was a special site? A campsite maybe? If it were a normal forest perhaps, but being as this is the cursed forest, I can't help but feel as if it's not genuine.
Of course, I turn out to be correct when giant pillars fall from the skies like meteors, trapping the monster that was near the Kuga girl, apparently. Above it appears a second monster, one who looks like much less of a powerhouse but much more of a tricky bastard. It made me think that this was the wily devil I had been warned of: the tenguu itself. My teeth clench and by the time Lydeck has drawn his weapon, I'm there next to him as well. I ignore his question, however, since I couldn't really explain it very well. Still, the fact that he could see it was interesting enough. If that was the Kuga girl's monster, or her friend, or whatever, I presumed she could see it as well, but what about Beat and Asakano? "Oi, monster!" I say, pointing at it like a genuine hero. "Get lost; you're not wanted in this world, so leave already!"

Post 9, WC 357/3,138
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 pm

It did not seem as if Natsuki had heard me, and around the same time, I felt something that was kind of like an earthquake. Looking around as I take a few steps to steady myself, I survey my surroundings to see Natuski and the rest of my friends, but nothing much of anything else. This forest was definitely odd and was giving me the creeps. On top of that, the skies did not seem natural at all. A voice comes out of nowhere and speaks in a riddled tone. Looking in the direction of the voice, I still see nothing as I wonder what it could have been that spoke. Perhaps this was a type of trick meant to spook us? Suddenly, I hear the voice of Hotaka speak out as he points up and orders something to go away heroically. I pause and look to where he is pointing. Seeing nothing, I walk other to him and place my head near his arm and then look to where it is pointing trying to see if I missed something. It was rather dark, but I didn’t think there was anything there. This had to be some type of trick that the others were playing on me. Standing up, I place my hands in my pocket and sigh murmuring lightly, “okay, I’m not in middle school. It’s going to take more than this to spook me.” Turning to Beat I ask, “did Natsuki put you guys up on this, or are you as confused as I am?”

--

Thus it did seem to be a trap of sorts. Just as I had entered into the area and looked about to survey it, something occurs where large pillars tock the grounds around me. Looking sharply, I notice as the chains contract about the barrier prison forming around me. My first instinct is to distance myself from whatever was coming around me, but as I push myself skywards, I notice that I am blocked and pushed back to the ground. My feet come to the ground after the flight attempt and my teeth grit as I notice the barrier had been set. If it were a barrier, then I would destroy it. My motions calm as if giving up from attempting to flee the prison after it is fully set and the Tenguu arrives. My body stills in my standing position as my gaze lowers and my eyes close. Internally I build up my energy and begin to store it in order to unleash it to forcefully break the binds after time. 430

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:07 pm

[Beat: Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1]
Eyes darting around some, I was a bit afraid of the place I was in, it was pretty darn spooky and when the sky began to change from a nice blue to a red I got even more uneasy. Moments after the sky changed colors, out of my view something fell from the sky and as soon as they made contact with the earth my attention shifted back to them as they hit the earth with a crash I thought was strong enough to shake the whole forest. After the crash I heard a voice from above and quickly lifted my head, looking to the sky and the thing that was sitting atop the strange structure that the pillars and chains had created. It looked like things where going down hill very fast for us.. I caught sight of Lydeck as he whipped out a blade and realized I wasn't exactly armed like he was, great... When I heard Kaito I looked to him for a moment before my attention shifted to Seiki as he asked if this as some kind of joke. A joke? I shook my head as I looked back to the thing over the structure " I wish she did.. But she didn't, unfortunately.. " Shaking my head faintly, I let out a sigh as I looked up at the one that spoke to us about playing " So.. I take it we are going to stay and fight that guy? Lydeck's already pulled out a fancy lookin toy. I'm afraid I don't have any real weapons on me.. " I said, shooting a glance to Seiki for a brief moment before looking back to the one atop the structure.

Post WC: 284
Total WC: 2,438
OOC:
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Manager Intervention

The Tenguu seems greatly amused by the action of the children. He rubs his chin and studies Lydeck drawing his blade, Hataka going vogue and striking a pose, Asakano being clueless, and Beat questioning indecisive. The tenguu shakes his head. He pulls his pipe from his mouth and speaks in a jolly tone.

"You do not have a choice in this matter. You are all entrees on my platter! Play with me you will, maybe might I kill!"

A barrier at the tree line prevents leaving. The tenguu puts the pipe back into his mouth and inhales. He takes the pipe out and leans in blowing the smoke at the boys. It grows from dusty gray pipe smoke to a rushing black cloud of smoke that gets larger the further it gets away from the Tenguu. The smoke fills up the area of the clearing and materializes a void realm. Each one of the boys would be in a pitch black area and unable to see one another. It would look like they were in another realm all alone. Each of them would see the same illusion (yes, Kyro, Asekano can see it too). A copy of the Tenguu indianstyle hover/rushes at each of them thrusting a naginata at their stomachs.

"Run and cry or just plain die!"
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Manager Intervention

Just when it seemed like death/harm was eminent, a bright light flashes. All of the participants are ejected out of the forest. Laughter echoes from the forest.

"To weak, come again when you train yourselves times ten!"

All members of the party return to where they started. The tenguu vanishes within the forest to return later.

Ooc: Exiting/Closing Rp. Send for update. Quest exp = x1.10. No reward. Took too long to finish. The quest version 2 will be reposted later in the future.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:46 pm

A lot had happened suddenly. For me, the experience is a bit eerie. At first, I found myself talking amongst friends, and then we rush into the dark forests. After that, I saw Natsuki acting funny and to boot the others around me start going off into gibberish and blank stares. By this point, I had no clue what was going on. It got to the point where I was sure a joke is going on that I was not in on, but more the butt of things. Overall surroundings is shattered when I notice an unnatural fog enter into the area surrounding us, cutting off the sky and surrounding me into a dark and lifeless realm. It is pitch black around me and even the texture of the ground seems to change with the environment. Taking several steps back, I go from denial to “oh shit” as I realize that I was no longer in Kansas, wherever that may be. Without my Toto, I look around in all directions, keeping my senses alert. With my gaze to the side, I notice something from the corner of my eye and look back to my front where I notice a monster appear before me. Turning towards it, I set my stance to react to it, but am too late, as it would appear that I am stricken by its attack. At that moment, a brilliant light covers my consciousness and before I knew it, I found myself on my back on the ground to the side of my bike. I blink for a moment and then lean up. My hands immediately go to my stomach and chest as I check for wounds but find none. Totally lost on what may have happened I wonder if I had imagined it all, but then again, that would not explain the bodies of the others around me in the same area. 317

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:45 am

Updated Seiki & Beat

Last edited by Surreal SaDiablo on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:13 am

got kiun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2