Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chaos' day out (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Chaos' day out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:50 am

Chaos' day out (Open) Chaosavy
The rusted fire escape groaned as A young man swung over the edge and dropped down on to the lower level apartment deck. He looked if side the door and after seeing it was opened stepped into the apartment. The room was old and the air stale, with a faint hint of baked goods. The man’s leather boot creaked as he stepped further into to the room where an elderly lady say sipping tea.
"Chaos is that you?" she said with a small smile as her blind eyes wandered the room. At this he stopped and smiled warmly back though she could not see it.
"Hello grandmother, you should lock your door anyone could walk in." He pointed out as he came to stand in front of her. Taking a deep breath he smiled. "Cookies? What’s the occasion?" he asked.
"my my, you must have been very bus lately, not to remember your own birthday." She said with a smile. Chaos’ eye widened that was right today was his birthday.
"Heh…I must have let time slip away from me…" he answered with some embarrassment.
"Well sit down and have some, just took them out of the oven dear." She said as she got up and pulled a plate from the kitchen counter. Chaos sighed and was about to sit when the sound of gun shots caught his attention.
"Huh?" he exclaimed as he dashed to the fire escape once more looking at the street below.

WC: 245
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 am

Below Chaos and the escape, a shoot out was beginning to take place.. A shoot out between a man and two criminals, the man sank back behind the rear end of a car as one of the criminals took a few pot shots at him, hitting the side of the car that shielded the man. After the two shots were fired, the man popped up and took to shots of his own at one of the exposed criminals before ducking back behind the car he was using as a shield.

" ... If this drags out to long the police are going to show up, this is no doubt waking these people up. This could turn out bad. " I muttered to my self, tensing up as two more shots ring out, hitting the car I was behind " Alright, when he goes to reload, Ill go for it. " I was obviously talking to my self during this whole mess, planing out my next move as I waited for an opening. Little did I know the little shoot out I was caught up in had attracted some attention already.

Post WC: 189
Total WC: 189
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Looking down, I had a bird’s eye view of the action. I couldn’t tell what was going on, other than there were two men shooting at another man. Stepping back I closed grandmother’s door softly, then moved back to the edge of the rail to watch. I couldn’t just sand by and do nothing, cross fire could hurt innocent people. I looked to the stairs but that would take to long I had to do something now. When they were reloading I dropped down between the car and the other two men. The jump took me a second to recover from, and by now I could hear the click as they finished reloading, I had to act fast or risk getting hit my self. "Deadly Projectile I Reject You!" I spoke firmly, and of course they fired. The bullets hadn’t gotten far from the gun when they simply stopped and fell to the ground. The looks on the men’s faces was priceless, as I smiled softly.
WC: 166 / 411
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:32 pm

When there guns went silent for a moment because they had to reload I decided to move in closer so I could get the drop on them before they could open fire again. Pulling away from the car I hid behind, I began to move across the street towards the two men. I hadn't made it all the way to them when someone landed next to them, catching there attention, as they finished reloading they opened fire at the man and he said something which made the bullets stop before hitting him and then fall to the ground before him. I didn't know what to make of what just happened but it was an opening and I was going to take it. Bringing my pistol up I fired off two shots as I advanced again, hitting one of the men, taking him down before turning my attention to the one still remaining.

Post WC: 152
Total WC: 341
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:39 am

The smile quickly fades from Chaos’ face as sees the man drop. The blood slowly seeping onto the pavement as if the very earth was morning the lost life. His ice blue eyes stay transfixed on the lifeless body, unable to look away. It wasn’t that he hadn’t seen death before, but that it never became easy for him to watch. How could someone’s life be that fragile, that insignificant, that bullet no bigger than the tip of a finger could eliminate it? Why? Why was it so easy? Finally he managed to pull his eyes away, to see the face off between the two men. Sirens could be heard off in the distance but it was hard to tell if they where on their way here or to some other location.
At this point there was little more he could do, he wasn’t even sure who’s side to take honestly. They both seemed the same, murders ready to kill each other without a second thought. Chaos scoffed and turned down the street. He could stop there bullets all day until he was completely drained of power but there was no resolving this until they wanted to stop. He shoved his hands in his pockets and moved away, best not to be around when the police finally did arrive.
WC: 219 / 630
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:57 am

The remaining man turned his attention from the man who had blocked the bullets to the one who had just shot his friend. I watched as he brought his gun up, getting ready to take a shot at me, I already had my gun pointed at him when he began to take aim at me, I fired off two more shots, taking down the second man before I turned my attention to the white haired guy who was already walking down the street... When I heard the sounds of sirens I grumbled lightly " .. Gotta get out of here. " I said as I looked to the man walking down the street, he had seen me so he could identify me or tell some one else, but he hadn't said anything he just walked off.. Pulling away from the two dead bodies, I quickly follow after the man moving down the street, slipping my handgun back into my underarm holster.

Post WC: 161
Total WC: 502
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:25 am

I kept moving down the street. The other shot made me stop and curing at the sound of the drop that followed. After than I just kept walking. I that all I could do was walk away? Was I that helpless to stop things like this? All I had where cheap parlor tricks but that never saved anyone, it never helped every day things got worse.
Noticing the footsteps behind me I stopped. "Come to finish me off?" I asked without looking back. I almost welcomed the thought of death at this point.
WC: 93 / 723
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:44 am

When I heard his voice I came to a stop and looked at him for a moment.. Kill him? " No kid.. I'm not here to finish you off. From what I seen it didn't look like you were running along side those criminals so I don't see a reason to take care of you either.. " I step up and reach out, placing a hand on his shoulder as I look at him " .. Listen, the police are going to be here soon probably and I don't know about you but I would rather not be here when they do show up but you seen what I did.. "

Post WC: 111
Total WC: 613
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:43 am

“You’re afraid I’ll tell them what I saw?” I said as began walking once more. “If you don’t want me to I won’t, though you are as much in the wrong as those criminals are.” I added turning the corner casually, it would be more specious to run rather than to walk if the police did happen to see us.
“Tell me…what exactly did those men do to deserve death?” I asked. Wonderful way to spend my birthday I thought to my self, though I guess it was no different than any other day.
WC: 94 / 817
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:50 pm

I was relieved when he said he wouldn't tell if I didn't want him to and I didn't want him to either, though his comment about me being in the wrong to was some what right, though I did not do as the criminals did.. I simply ended there lives.. With a sigh, I follow after him, allowing my hand to fall back to my side, moving up to his side as I walked. When he spoke again I glanced at him for a moment " .. They are criminals what other reason should there be? There is no telling how many they have killed, beaten, raped, and stole from. They even took a shot at you too, would you have let them live? "

Post WC: 125
Total WC: 738
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:39 pm

I looked up at the sky a moment. "Yes. There is also no telling what good they my have done. They could be loving fathers or sons forced to do horrible things to support their families. Who has the right to judge a man on a single act of desperation? I don’t feel I have the right to judge anyone, not even you. You did what you thought was right…what you had to do." I said glancing to the side to see if he agreed or just thought I was crazy.
WC : 93 / 910
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:05 pm

I knew he had a point... There was no telling if they did have a family to support or were someones brother.. I remained silent for a moment, looking down the side walk before I finally spoke up " .. You do have a point. Though, how do you know those men did have family's and that was there first act of violence? You don't even know how we got into that little gun fight. " I said, turning my gaze to Chaos.

Post WC: 83
Total WC: 821
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 pm

"True.." I said " It’s not my place to play god and decide who lives and who dies. It’s impossible to determine the worth of any life on simple pre decided rules and laws. Life is unfair, some times people don’t get to decide what happens to them, it just happens. Everyone reacts differently, to single out one reaction as immoral really depends on the situation…I’m sorry I’ve gotten off point." I said smiling. "what I mean is, killing, is killing. It doesn’t matter what you say or how you justify it, because either way a life is lost." I stopped at the corner of the street as the light went green and cars began to pass. "Do you feel even the slightest bit of guilt?" I asked while I waited for the walk sign. I was sincerely curious as to how he felt about his actions.
WC : 147 / 1,057
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:42 pm

I fell silent again and listened to the man as he began to speak again. I sighed lightly as I listened to him go on, though he was right, again. As we came to a stop at a red light, I looked to him after he asked me if I felt guilt for what I was doing.. " Guilt? .. Why would I feel guilty for what I have done? Do you think they feel guilty when the put a gun to a mans head and squeeze the trigger because they want his wallet and the man wont give it up? Or stab a woman to death after raping her? Or sell drugs to the thirteen year old boy who lives down the street just because they want a little money? " Looking away from the cars I look to Chaos.

Post WC: 141
Total WC: 962
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:56 pm

"So you don’t feel guilt just like they don’t?" I asked. "I think ….no…I know I would feel guilty." I said as the light turned green and I began walking once more. "you know some criminals do feel guilty…" I murmured softly, as I remembered a case that had been on the news not long ago. The man actually cried over what he’d done and said he was sorry, and that he deserved to be in jail. I wasn’t shocked, I assumed that many criminals felt guilt, even if they don't show it in public. It took a very twisted and disconnected person to feel nothing for killing. I wonder if this stranger was one of those people. I assumed he wasn’t, there must be a part of him that feels bad about killing, or he wouldn’t have pursued this topic the way he had. Instead of saying justifying his actions with saying they didn’t deserve to live. He would have just said because I can or no why should I care. There was also that sound in his voice, he was a bit mislead, and angry but not evil. Or at lest I didn’t feel an evil aura around him, just a vengeful one.
WC: 204 / 1,261
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:42 am

As the light turned green, I began to move across the cross walk with Chaos.. I realized I had yet to introduce my self tot he man and vise versa, since it turned out he wasn't going to turn me into the police I felt I might be able to introduce my self formally now. when he mentioned some criminals filling guilt about what they did I shrugged faintly, sure some might, but that didn't mean all of them did " That may be so but that doesn't mean all of them do, sure you might get one every now and then but that doesn't mean all of them are going to turn over a new leaf and be all happy friendly... By the way, my name's Ingel, whats yours? " I asked, looking to Chaos.

Post WC: 136
Total WC: 1,098
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:57 am

"Heh I guess not…" I mussed the idea of why some criminals did and why some didn’t a moment until Ingel introduced him self. "Chaos, nice to meet you" I replied. "So what exactly was that all about back there? " I asked, referring to shoot out in the street. I stopped at a small dinner on the street.
"You hungry?" I asked, I had already planned on coming here, but with considerably less company. Though I didn’t mind Ingel tagging along for whatever reason he had, I was still going to eat as planned. It wasn’t your best restaurant either, the seats were old and ripped, and there was no AC, just fans and open windows to fuel out the heat of the grill. It was small and smelt of coffee and grease. Besides all of its lacking charm they had the best burgers I’d ever tasted so what they lost in looks they made up for in quality.

WC: 160 / 1,421
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:48 pm

When he told me his name, I looked at him for a moment but before I could say anything about it he asked another question, though I was still on his name, a very interesting one, was it his real name or just something he called himself.. " Ehhh... You couldn't tell I was defending my self? " I wasn't sure I could tell him the real reason and it could be looked at as I was defending my self from those men and I was in a way.. When he asked if I was hungry I realized we had came to a stop in front of a dinner and nodded faintly " I could go for a bite to eat and perhaps a cup of coffee... How about this meal be on me? " I asked, looking to Chaos " And, you have a very interesting name.. That wouldn't be your real name, would it? "

Post WC: 157
Total WC: 1,255
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:03 pm

I nodded that it would be fine if he wanted to pay, not like it was that expensive a place. "I meant, what happened that would make them want to shoot at you?" I rephrased my question. It was true when I had arrived, it was hard to tell what was going on, but I didn’t like risking the old woman’s life so I had intervened anyway. "It’s the only name I have" I added when he inquired about my name. True it was not my birth name but I’d given that up a long time ago. Sitting down at a booth near the window, an older lady came by the table.
"Your usually chaos honey?" she asked and I nodded then she turned to Ingel "And you sir?" she asked with a pleasant smile.
WC: 135 / 1,556
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:46 pm

He asked me again and I sighed lightly, I wasn't sure if I could actually tell him why I was having a little shoot out with the two men but I wasn't sure if he would drop the subject.. " I see. A very interesting name to be given. " I followed him to a booth and slipped into the opposite side he was in, leaning back into the cushion with a sigh. When the woman came by I looked up at her for a moment before respond " Ill take a cup of coffee, black, and what ever my friend Chaos is having please. " I had no idea what he was going to have but I was going find out when the food came out, perhaps it would be something good.. After she left, I looked back to Chaos " I happened to run into them on the street and things just happened. " I wasn't exactly comfortable with talking about that in this setting but he didn't know why and was probably gonna press his questions more.

Post WC: 180
Total WC: 1,435
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 pm

The waitress smiled “Coming right up” she said and walked away.
“I guess it is.” I said, not really sure if Chaos was a name that fit me, but it stuck. “just happened huh? Well I can’t say I haven’t had things just happen before” I replied. It seemed like he was afraid of going into the subject any further. I couldn’t imagine why, unless he had something to hide. That didn’t make much sense, I already said I would not tell the police of his involvement and had pretty much left it at that. No there was something else. Maybe he was the criminal here not those men. But after thinking on that idea and his past opinions o criminals I quickly came to the conclusion that he was not the criminal type. He was interesting, people were not normally this hard for me to pin down.
“…was there something more to what happened?” I investigated further. It was really none of business but I was so intrigued with his reactions that I had to find out what he wasn’t saying. By now the lady returned with tall glass of chocolate milk for me and some coffee for Ingel. She also had two large double stack pancakes with strawberry syrup and butter on the top.

WC: 216 / 1,772
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:27 am

After she left, I relaxed into my seat, letting out another sigh as I looked over at Chaos " .. So, Chaos, why dont you tell me a bit about you? You have been giving me the work over but I have yet to learn anything about you. " I had hoped he would drop the subject about what I was doing but the subject was still on the table as he asked me if there was more that happened. Another sigh left me as I looked at him. When the food was brought my eyes shifted to it for a moment, looking at the food the woman had set before me with a confused look.. Was this what he eat? This was a breakfast meal not something you have at this hour.. I gave the woman a smile and nod " Thanks. " I reached out and grabed the coffee and took a sip of it, waiting for the woman to leave before delving into answering his question. After she had left, I set the coffee down and leaned in closer to the table " .. Well, there is more to it. I'm just not sure I can tell you. I know you said you wouldn't tell the police, but things change. Anyways, what's up with this food? I thought you ordered a burger and fry's or something, not pancakes, its the middle of the night. What are you someone that requiers a lot of sugar? "

Post WC: 248
Total WC: 1,683
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 am

I was already cutting into the pancakes as he asked about the food. “I’m sorry, you did say you wanted what I was having.” I said taking a bite and washing it down with the milk before looking up. “I just like sweet things, I think life is bitter enough without dull food. Don’t you agree?” I asked while dividing the rest of the food with my knife.
“Think of it like a vegetarian thing, only I have nothing against meat.” I added “As for me, you only need to ask, and I will answer to the best of my ability.” I said after stuffing my mouth with more of the drenched butter milked breakfast to avoid asking anymore questions and give him time to come up with some of his own.

WC: 132 / 1,904
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:10 pm

" True... I guess it would have helped to ask what you were ordering before jumping into it. " I said, watching him for a moment before picking up my silverware and began to slice a way a bite of the pancakes. As he spoke up again, I slipped the bite of pancake into my mouth and began to chew it up, nodding to what he was saying. After swallowing it I responded with words " I don't know about that. Not all food you eat is dull, it only, really, gets dull if you eat it over and over again, then it can get dull. You have to mix it up a bit. " I finished with a nod, taking another bite of the pancakes as he began to talk. Ah, now the table was turned on him, or at least I hope it was.. Now I would get to learn a bit about him. I take another bite as I think on what to ask him. As I finish the bite I speak up, having decided to start with something simple " So what is it you do Chaos? "

Post WC: 192
Total WC: 1,875
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:51 pm

"I study things, people, paranormal, behavior, criminals among other things" I said as I took another sip of chocolate milk. "Right now I’m working at the college as a teachers aid, it’s not really my thing, but they have an extensive library which is all I’m really after" I said with smile. It may sound harsh but the work they had me do was mind numbingly boring, but I didn’t have access to the library other wise. "Is that it? Surely you can think of some better questions for me. After all I drilled you with quite a few" I said munching away. I didn’t suppose there was very much about me I had to hide, although there were subjects of my personal life I preferred not to speak of. Well it was too late for that now, I did tell him I would answer any question he had.

WC: 149 / 2,053
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:54 pm

I nodded to his answer, taking more bites of my breakfast dinner meal. With his inquiry as to if that was all I had to ask, I lifted my gaze from my meal and looked to him, shrugging faintly " I figured I'd start with some simple stuff. Unless you wanna jump right into something else, do you live around here, in the lower commons? " I asked, setting my fork down before reaching for my coffee " Do you live by your self or with someone? " as I finished my question I took a sip of my coffee.

Post WC: 100
Total WC: 1,975
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 pm

I smiled and nodded to Ingel “Yes, I live here, by myself.” I answered playing with another piece before putting it in my mouth and looking out the window. Of course I hadn’t always lived in the lower commons, nor had I always been alone but those where stories for another time. As open as I was, I wasn’t about to go telling my entire life story over a whim. I looked back at him while I grabbed a straw for my Chocolate Milk. “Next?” I asked as I opened the straw and slide it into the thick creamy drink.
WC: 100 / 2,153
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm

[Ingel: Chaos' day out]
I nodded faintly, taking another sip of coffee before setting the cup down " I see. So, do you have any family here, or do they live in another part of the city? ". Reaching to my fork, I picked it up and began to eat more of my meal, waiting a moment, before I decided to ask another question " .. When they shot at you earlier.. Did they don't seem to have hit you, so they must have missed. But at that close range it's some what hard to miss a human sized target. " as I asked, I kept my voice some what low as I looked to him, slipping another bite of pancake into my mouth to chew up.

Post WC: 123
Total WC: 2,098
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:40 pm

I shook my head "No, there is an elderly lady who raised me. I visit her from time to time, but we are not related." I sipped on the straw before I felt like adding more detail. "My family is all dead and gone, the price they paid for their greed." I said as I finished the last two bites of my pancakes. While I worked on chewing and swallowing them he asked the most obvious question. I nodded my head to acknowledge him because my mouth was bust at the time. After washing it down with another sip I smiled.
"Ah, saw that did you?" I said with a raised eye brow. I was more perplexed as to why he’d not asked that question sooner. "I stopped them." I said plainly, there wasn’t much else to it.
WC: 138 / 2,291
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:03 pm

An elderly lady huh.. I nodded faintly and was a bit off put by the way he answered about losing his family. " I see.. " I wasn't sure what to say about it, though I didn't know how they had died, could start with that.. After he finished the food in his mouth he answered me " Yeah. I seen you did something, not sure exactly what it was you did though. How did you stop them, if you don't mind me asking that is. Do you have some kind of belt with a force field or something, something you see in the movies. " I was both, poking at fun and asking in a serious manner.. if he did have a force field belt, id like to get my hands on one..

Post WC: 134
Total WC: 2,232
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:33 pm

"Force field belt? Come on doesn’t that seem a little childish?" I asked with a light chuckle. I shook my head and continued "No I just wished for them not to hit me and they didn’t is all. Of course it’s not a sure way to escape harm so I don’t suggest you try it." I said with a smiled as the waitress came over and picked up my plate. She gave me a warm smile and I returned it, but as she turned to leave my demeanor had completely changed and I gave Ingel a very serious look. The waitress along with some others had been listening to us. I didn’t have to tell him why I couldn’t talk seriously here, too many wondering ears.
WC: 126 / 2,358
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Yeah, the belt thing did sound kind of childish, but you never know.. And after his statement about wishing them to stop, I think the belt would have been better.. " ... I see. " I said, glancing to the waitress as she came to pick up the plate before looking back to Chaos as he held a serious look now " .. How about we get out of here? Maybe talk a bit more. " I said as I finished off the rest of my coffee before sitting back in my seat, looking over at him " Ill take care of the bill this time, next time its your turn, deal? " I asked, offering a friendly smile.

Post WC: 120
Total WC: 2,352
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:53 pm

As quickly as the frown had appeared it was gone replaced by a smile one more. "Sounds good to me" I said waving for the waitress to bring the bill witch she did. The whole meal had been under ten dollars so I was fine with letting him pay. Once we’d paid and where out side I struck up light conversation once more hoping to avoid the subject about how I’d stopped the bullets. "So I hear the police force is looking for an entry level Detective to back up some of their investigations, you think I’d be any good at it?" I asked slipping my hands into my pockets.
WC: 110 / 2,468
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:02 pm

After paying for the meal and getting back out side with Chaos, he started up a little conversation. I shrug faintly " From what I have seen, you press the matter and ask many questions about things.. I haven't known you that long to give a definite answer but you might be good for it.. " I thought on the idea of telling him that I was a member of the police force, maybe I could help the kid out.. " You know, I'm on the police force. I'm on the front lines so to speak. Not sure if I could be a true blue pencil pusher working behind a desk all the time. "

Post WC: 115
Total WC: 2,467
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:34 pm

I blinked, he was a police officer? That brought up bounds of new questions. "You’re a cop?…interesting. Well I guess I could try it out. Though I don’t like the idea of having a gun." I murmured as I watched the people that where still out walking. "So you’re a cop that goes around killing people out of uniform and doesn’t want the police to find out about it. Don’t you think someone will eventually catch on to you?" I ask as I looked up at a street lamp as if to ponder the very same question. I already said I wouldn’t tell so if I did end up working for the police force I would keep my word but that didn’t stop others from figuring out such things. Or could cops really get away with anything like I heard people often say?
WC: 143 / 2,611
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:26 pm

I nodded faintly as I looked to Chaos " Yes. I'm a police officer. Not a gun man huh? I can understand that. " I fell silent again as I glanced around at some of the people still on the street before looking back to Chaos as he started talking again. He did have a point, there is bound to be moments when I run into the police and even get caught.. I sigh lightly, shrugging " You have a point and I've thought about that too. Perhaps, if they do catch me one day they will take it easy on me because I have been doing what I can to clean up the streets, both as a police officer and not. But maybe we are thinking on it to much, there is always a chance that it wont happe. "

Post WC: 141
Total WC: 2,608
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:31 pm

I though a moment then smiled to my self as looked to Ingel "You’re willing to take that risk? Maybe it would be easier to have a friend behind the desk that would be able to watch your back." I said with a mischievous look. Of course it was in my interest as well, I wanted a job, and Ingel could use the help of another on the inside. Of course I could guarantee that he would never be found out but I could at lest help him. "Be sides who wouldn’t want a partner who can stop bullets?" I joked.
WC: 101 / 2,712
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:40 pm

I nodded faintly to the first part of his statement and then I realized I had never actually thought about having someone else really aid me.. well I thought it would be nice but you cant just ask someone to aid you with what I do.. " ..That's an interesting idea... Is that some kind of offer to help me if you get the job? " I asked, shooting a glance to Chaos. Then came the statement about having someone that could stop bullets.. That did sound like a good idea really, though I did have a vest, it didn't cover every area.. I nodded faintly " That would be pretty good.. "

Post WC: 113
Total WC: 2,721
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:52 pm

"Well it’s up to you really, but yes I believe it is. I think it would be profitable on both sides." I said looking around the streets. "Though I may not agree with your methods, I do agree that criminals should account for their crimes to someone." I looked around then sighed "Well I think I should get going. But if you’d put in a good recommendation for me for the job I think it’d give me a better chance. " looking at me they’d probably never to think to hire me but with a good recommendation I was sure that I could at lest get my foot in the door for an interview and there I could use my skill to persuade them further.
WC: 125 / 2,837
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:02 pm

It was an offer, that was interesting... I nodded faintly as I glanced down the street as he continued speaking. As he finished speaking I nodded again, speaking up " .. An interesting idea, but I will have to think on it. And, you can never get everything you want.. I took it upon my self to punish the criminals for what they have done.. " I looked to the street again as I finished speaking. When he spoke again I looked at him and nodded " Yeah, It's getting late.. Ill see what I can do about helping you out with getting the job.. " I said as I came to a stop and offered him a hand " It was nice meeting you Chaos, perhaps we will run into each other again. "

Post WC: 135
Total WC: 2,856
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:13 pm

I shook his hand and nodded "Yes, and perhaps next time I will return the favor and pay for dinner." I answered as I was about to walk off I remembered that if Ingel happened to accept my offer he’d need a way to contact me. So I scribbled a number on a note pad I had and tour it off. "If you decide you need the help, or just want to chat." I said handing it to him before crossing the street back to my apartment complex. I lightly wondered if I’d ever hear from him again. That was until I realized I only a had a few hours of my birthday left and sighed. It was too late to do anything about it now, oh well there was always next year right?
WC: 134 / 2,971
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:22 pm

with the hand shake accepted, I returned the shake before releasing his hand, nodding " That sounds good. But next time Ill remember not to order the same thing as you. " I said with a smile. I expected that to be the end of our little chat and for him to walk off but he didn't at first. I watched him scribble something down on a piece of paper before handing it to me. I took it and nodded " Alright. Talk to you later. " I said, slipping the paper into my pocket as I watched him cross the street. After a moment I turned and began down the side walk again, heading home unless anything else came up.

Post WC: 121
Total WC: 2,977
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' day out (Open)   Chaos' day out (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos' day out (Open)
Page 1 of 1