Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Shadow That Feast On Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Shadow That Feast On Man Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow That Feast On Man   The Shadow That Feast On Man EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:38 pm

The Shadow That Feast On Man LanceH2HThe Shadow That Feast On Man
- - - - - - - - - -
Lance; age 12 3/4
Sitting on the dirty ground, head resting on my knees, I look down the ally as I listen to my stomach as it growls, demanding food " Ohhh I'm so hungry.... " I said lightly as I stared off into the distance. " Aww, is little Lancy hungry, I guess I can help you out with that. " When I heard his voice I whimpered lightly, bringing my hands up to cover my ears " Shut up... I don't wanna talk to you, leave me alone... " I said, keeping my ears covered. " Fine, I guess you wont eat then, and you will starve to death. I don't give a shit if you live or die, its up to you. " The voice said, laughing at me. Keeping my ears covered a bit longer, I slowly pulled my hands away and placed one on my stomach as it growled more, it had been days since I had eaten anything " ... O .. Ok .. Please help me .. I don't want to die .. Please Mr... " I said, lowering my head to rest on my knees " That a boy. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get something to eat. " As he spoke to me, I felt revealed, I was finally going to get something to eat and I was glad he was going to help me. " Thank you Mr. " I said again " In order to eat, you have to get up and walk, walk until I tell we find something to eat. " " Ok .. I don't know what you like to .. " I said as I climbed to my feet " Don't worry about that. Just shut up and walk. " He said and I did as he commanded, taking a step forwards before I began to move, walking down the alley. As I make my way down the ally, I glance around idly looking for any scraps laying around, I felt like searching the trashcans for food but when I went to go search one the voice spoke up in my head " Noo boy. We are going to get something fresh. Not something rotting in a can. "

I nodded and put the trash can lid down and began to move again. Stepping out of the alley, I began to walk down the side walk " So Mr.. Whats your name? " I said, talking out loud so it seemed like I was talking to my self.. " Shut up kid. " He said in response. Sighing I nod faintly, my eyes gazing around at everything " Stop kid.. there's our meal. " He said, I guess he seen something but when I glanced around I wasn't sure what he meant " What? " " Down the alley, the food is down the alley. " nodding, I looked to the alley off to my side, I could see a figure down inside the alley " Does he have food? " I asked as I began down the ally " Yeah Lancy, HE has food. We can find something to eat on him. " Nodding again I make my way down the all, the figure was another bum sitting down. I walk up to the man and smile down at him, waving to him " Hello. Do you have any food you could spare me? " I said, looking down at the man. The man looked up at me with a grin that made me want to turn and walk away but I couldn't I was to hungry.. " Sure kid. " he said and stood up, looking down at me now, I looking up at him. Before I knew what was happening, the man had grabbed me and slammed me face first up against the brick wall, when I hit the wall I was stunned for a moment. By the time I was no longer stunned I found I was pinned to the wall by the man, before I had time to start struggling, I felt pain surge through my body as something foreign invaded my body. I cried out in pain as the man began to violate my body, begging him to stop, but he didn't listen to me and simply laughed as he continued. As the man violated me, I could hear the one inside my head laugh at me, at what was happening to me, his laughter trailed off and he spoke to me " Hehehe, Whats the matter Lancy? You don't like what he is doing to you? Do you want some help? " Nodding my head faintly, I managed to speak softly in between cries of pain " Please ... help ... "

I said before falling silent again. I didn't know if the man heard me because he just kept violating me... " Alright Lancy, Ill help you. " The voice said once more before taking action. I could not see what he was doing, my eyes clinched tightly shut as I continued crying out in pain. But if I was watching, I would have seem something shadowy form on my back before a wolf head shot out, moving up and clamping down on the mans neck causing him to cry out in pain, stopping what he was doing to me as the head pushing the man off me and back onto the ground before snapping his neck. I stood there against the wall, going lax against it as I panted lightly, the pain still surging through my body though the man was no longer violating me. Slowly I sank to my knees, leaning into the wall as I cried harder. After a few more minutes of crying I lifted my head and looked over to the man as he lay on the ground dead, the shadowy wolf head still biting around his neck before it let go and faced me. When I seen it I gasped and covered my head " Please don't hurt me... not any more please ... don't ... " I said as I began shaking. I could hear laughter in my head before the voice spoke " Aww, Don't be afraid Lancy, I just saved your life, like you wanted. This is a power I bestow upon you, now eat. Feast upon the bastards flesh. It will fill your stomach and make you feel better. " My gaze fell upon the dead man and I began to shake my head " Eww. No.. I'm not going to eat a person... That's gross. Id rather eat something out of the trashcan.. " as I spoke, I looked away from the dead body, glancing around for a trashcan. The voice growled in my head " EAT BOY! " He barked at me, causing me to jump and grab my head " Ahhh! " I began to shake again as I sat there. As my stomach growled my will to resist was quickly broken, though I did not know the man was helping to break it.. I slowly released my head and fixed my pants as I crawled over to the dead man, pulling my knife out I cut away some of his flesh and meat before I began to eat it...
- - - - - - - - - -
Total WC: 1,213
EXP: 1,213
TEXP: 1
Unlocked: Demonic Arts
OOC:
[/center]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow That Feast On Man   The Shadow That Feast On Man EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:44 pm

The Shadow That Feast On Man LanceH2H

- - - - - - - - - -
Lance; age 13

Gazing off into the distance aimlessly, I continue walking down the side walk, arms folded around my stomach as I held onto my self, the snow falling around me, it was winter and the weather reminded me, the cold nipping at my exposed limbs and face. I knew I needed to find somewhere warm where I could rest but I had yet to find any such place. As a gust of cold arm assaulted me, I came to a stop, clutching my body tighter as I shivered. Glancing off to my side as I rubbed my sides, trying to keep warm, I noticed an alley " .. m .. maybe the wind wont get me in there.. " I said to my self as I turned and began to move into the alley. The alley did offer protection from the wind and I was glad it did.. As I glanced around the alley, looking for a place where I could lay down, I continued making my way through it and came to a turn in the alley. When the some light caught my eye, I lifted my gaze and looked off to see what was making it.. I looked down at two men as they stood next to a barrel with a fire inside it. My eyes immediately became fixed on the fire, that would keep me warm... I began to step forwards, moving towards the fire but then I noticed the two men and came to a stop, looking at them... One of them must have heard my footsteps in the snow because he looked over at me " Hey kid. You wanna come stand next to the fire? You could freeze to death if you don't keep warm. " There was a slight hitch in my breath as the man began to speak to me and I was reluctantly to move from my spot.. As I stood there, the man pulled away from the fire and walked over to me. He came to a stop in front of me and reached out, placing a hand on my shoulder " Come on kid, lets go over to the fire so you can get warm. " When I felt his hand come to rest on my shoulder, every muscle in mo body tensed up, my eyes widened as fear began to rush through my body, memories of the man who violated me quickly resurfacing as this man stood before me.

As I stood there the voice of the clawed man echoed through my head as he spoke to me " He's going to rape you Lancy, just like that other man. Both of them are going to rape you and then, when they are done, they are going to kill you. You wont let that happen will you? No, I know you wont. So destroy them and as you are killing them, take that feeling in and enjoy it, it is a great feeling Lancy, you will love it. " I simply nodded to what the voice in my head was saying, breaking my silence, I finally spoke up " .. Shadows of the void, hear my call and come to me. Give me the power to destroy. " as I finished speaking I lifted my head, gazing up at the man as my lips curled into a smile " ... Kill. " I said and out from my back came a shadowy figure, the same wolf-like head I had seen before, striking the man before he had time to react, the jaws of the shadowy wolf clamping down on the mans throat before he could call out. Seconds later, the head yanked back, ripping the mans throat out, blood poured from the mans neck, showering me as I stood there. I began to laugh lightly as the man fell to his knees before me, clutching his throat as he looked up at me, bringing a hand up, I held it out and the wolf head dropped the bit of meat into my hand before I took a bite of it, my gaze shifting to the other man as he looked at me shaking, wide-eyed. I let out a light chuckle as I lick some blood from my lips " Him too.. " I said, stepping forwards, over the dead body and began to walk towards the man. He stood there, watching me as I approached and finally he turned and started to run. The shadow creature I had summoned wasted no time, flying out past me, through the air it grabbed onto the mans leg, causing him to trip " Wait... don't kill him. "

I said, the creature obeying and drew the man across the pavement back to me, the man clawing at the ground as he screamed out, begging to be let go. When the man was before me, the creature released him and I stepped forwards, placing a foot on his back so he couldn't get away, laughing lightly as I smiled down at him " .. It's time to eat. We are hungry and desire something fresh and tasty. " As I spoke, I forced the man onto his back before I moved down, sitting on my knees over his chest, as I gazed down into his eyes I slipped a hand onto my knife and pulled it from its sheath, bringing the blade to rest on his neck. The man lay under me in fear, not moving to try and get away but shaking. Shifting the blade, I cut the side of his neck lightly, only enough to make him bleed. After cutting his neck, I pulled the knife away and watched for a moment as he began to bleed. I don't know what came over me but I leaned in and lapped up some of the blood before biting down on the mans neck, as I bite down onto his neck he began to struggle, pulling at my hair and hitting me, with his struggling, I bite down harder and sank the blade of my knife into his side, stabbing him a few more times before he finally stopped fighting as the life left him. With his death, I had a little supper before dawning new cloths and curling up next to the barrel, enjoying the warmth as I rested.
- - - - - - - - - -
Total WC: 1,057
EXP: 1,057
Learned: Chaotic Familiars
OOC:

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow That Feast On Man   The Shadow That Feast On Man EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow That Feast On Man   The Shadow That Feast On Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1