Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soar On Wings of Shadow Part I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Soar On Wings of Shadow Part I Empty
PostSubject: Soar On Wings of Shadow Part I   Soar On Wings of Shadow Part I EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:10 am

Soar On Wings of Shadow Part I Azrael11

+ Soar On Wings of Shadow +
- Flight Acquisition Quest -

Part I

As Azrael sat amidst the scorched trees of Solvay he looked up at the sky and let out a light sigh, " Azrael, what are you doing? " He asked himself as his eyes began to shift, scanning over the sky high above the trees. While looking up at the sky, one of the things that came to Azreal's mind was the simple act of flying, this was something he had lost during his banishment from Koutaku-Shi and become Azrael the fallen angel. His gaze remained on the sky for a few more seconds before he finally cast it away. Turning his gaze to the trees around him he scanned them for a moment. Though for the time being he was at peace in the forest, he knew of the dangers the forest held, and unlike before, he no longer had a weapon to defend himself, or any real powers for that matter. After an initial scan of the forest around him, Azrael couldn't find any signs of demonic life around him so, for the moment, there was no intimidate threat to him. Since there was no thread for the moment, Azrael decided to remain where he is for the time being and cast his gaze back to the sky once more. Though this time his mind did not fall upon his lost ability to fly, this time he simply staied at the sky, thinking about what to do.

However, he couldn't keep his mind off soaring the open skies for long. While gazing up at the sky his mind quickly shifted back to his days of flying through the sky with his elegant wings. Though he had been banished from Koutaku-Shi and had all his powers stripped from him, he was not stripped of the memories he had of Koutaku-Shi and his time there. No, though they had stripped him of his powers, they left his memories, every single one of them, it seemed that in its self was another form of punishment, for Azrael still remembered what he done to be put in this place. Azrael was only able to look up at the sky for a few more seconds before his body was overcome by pain. A pain that radiated out from the curse seal on his left breast, moving out through his entire chest. The sudden burst of pain caused Azrael to let out a gasp before he brought a hand up to his left breast and clutched it as the pain continued to radiate out from the seal. " W-Wha-t .. the h-hell is going onnn.. " he grunted out as the pain continued to assault his chest. As the pain continued to radiate from the curse seal on Azrael's chest, an orb of dark light formed above him and began to grow until it began to engulf Azrael as he sat there clutching his chest, unaware of what was going on around him.

By the time Azrael realized something else was happening around him, the dark light had fully engulfed him and for some strange reason he could no longer feel the ground underneath him. In fact, at the moment, he couldn't see anything but black. Another thing Azreal noticed as the pain that was coming from the curse seal was beginning to fade. However, Azrael was still perplexed, this was a pain he had only felt once before, when the seal was placed on him, and what is this darkness that he was now inside. As the pain in his chest began to fade, something else began to happen as well, the darkness around Azrael began to crack and start to break apart. The cracks continued to spider out for a few seconds before the orb that had engulfed Azrael finally broke apart. As it broke apart, both sides of the orb jutted out to both sides taking the form of a set of black angel like wings. For a moment after the wings had finally taken form, Azrael just stared at them, still perplexed he tried to figure out where they had came from and what they were doing here. Then, his gaze finally drifted down for a moment and Azreal realized he was no longer on the ground, no, he was a few feet above it, floating in mid air. " What the hell is going on... " Azrael muttered as he glanced up at the two wings before looking back to the ground, and finally it hit him, he was flying.

As he finally realized he was flying, he gave a light flap of the two wings he now had attached to him. Now that he had a set of wings and was floating in mid air, a million questions began to fly through Azreal's head, the one that stood out the most was how the hell did this happen, Azrael thought his powers were sealed away, but here he was, flying. These questions where quickly forced to the back of Azrael's mind as the simple fact that he could now fly and how much he had missed flying. With another flap of his wings, Azrael took off into the sky.

Total WC: 863
Quest: Flight Acquisition Quest
Quest Ability: Flight (passive)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Soar On Wings of Shadow Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soar On Wings of Shadow Part I   Soar On Wings of Shadow Part I EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down

Soar On Wings of Shadow Part I
Page 1 of 1