Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) Empty
PostSubject: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Rolling over onto my back, I slowly open my eyes and gaze up at the ceiling of my room for a moment, flashes of what took place last night quickly flooding my mind as my eyes staid fixed on the ceiling. When images of Lexi and what happened between us floated to the surface of my mind, my breath hitched for a moment as my eyes widened... I god.. what had I done.. Rolling over, I quickly scrambled out of bed, falling on to the floor before I rose to my feet, rushing out of my room. Stepping across the hall I don't even knock on Lexi's bedroom door, grabbing the knob I give it a twist and push the door open and step into the room. My eyes search for a figure some where in the room. The light from the window allowed me to see with out turning the main light on. I didn't see anything on the bed so I stepped forwards, making my way over to the bed I pulled the blankets and sheets aside, looking for any signs of blood as I looked at the bed before looking on the side I could not see from the door. I couldn't find any on the bed or floor around the bed so I turned and left her room. Walking down the short hall I came to a stop at the kitchen, our food from the night before still sitting there as if we had just left it, my chair still laying on the floor, but there was no sign of Lexi or any blood.. As I stood there more of what took place last night came to me, the chase with Lexi and how it ended with me being unable to find her, that simple fact made me feel a bit better.. she must be safe, but where.. Then it hit me like a brick.. She had seen me change.. had seen what I was.. Now she knew what had killed those people last full moon.. and she would find out what I did last night too. I began to tremble as I gazed off into the distance, staring at nothing. As I lowered my head, I turned and slowly walked back to my room, slipping into a dark corner, I sat down, pulling my legs up against my chest, resting my forehead on my knees.

Post WC: 400
Total WC: 400
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:42 pm

At some point through the long night I fell into a fitful sleep. Dreams filled with Lance and what he had become, scenes of what could have happened had he caught me the night before, images of poor innocent people he could have attacked after giving up on me... all of it ran through my mind, keeping me from a moment's peace as I slept. I woke to the sounds of the super and his wife beginning their day. I could hear the wife's high pitched whiny voice commenting on the morning news report. There had been more murders, more than twice as many as the previous full moon and even the police had failed to stop the animal responsible. Animal. The animal that shared my apartment. The thought alone made me sick to my stomach. The super convinced his wife to go out to breakfast rather than cooking anything which of course made me silently thank heaven for his sudden craving for diner breakfast. I had to get back to my place, but what the hell was I going to do once I got there? What if Lance was waiting for me? Would he still be the way he was last night? Would he remember? Would he be waiting to finish me off? I still had his knife on me; I'd taken it from my waist just before I fell asleep, but had returned it to the side of my pants upon waking. I waited until I was sure the couple had gone before I crept from the forgotten exercise room and made my way to the wall mounted box where spare keys to every apartment were kept. Taking the key for my apartment, I let myself out of the super's, not bothering to worry about leaving his door unlocked for the being. My heart slammed against my ribs as I forced my lead filled legs to climb the stairs. When I finally reached my floor, and stood before my door, my trembling hand reached out to guide the key into the lock. I didn't know what was going to greet me on the other side of the door, but I couldn't spend the rest of my life hiding in a dark corner, waiting for the sun to rise.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:53 pm

I kept my forehead resting on my knees, eyes shut as I watched things play out from the night that I had done. Watching as I chased Lexi from the alley, down the street before she escaped and then when I went on my killing spree across town, killing and devouring many people, more then I had the last time.. Pulling my head back some I hit it on my knees " .. She knows now. " I said, hitting my forehead on my knees again " Why did you follow me.. Why.. " Lifting my head from my knees finally, I opened my eyes and looked to my bed, my gaze shifting to my bed side table looking for my knife.. but it wasn't there.. I let out a light groan as I look at the table trying to figure out where I had set my knife the day before. Pulling my gaze away from the table, I look to my door for a moment " Lexi... " I said faintly as I looked at the opening to my room a bit more before lowering my head again, resting my forehead on my knees as I closed my eyes again

Post WC: 201
Total WC: 601
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:19 am

Easing the door open, I let myself into the living area of my apartment. Everything looked the same as it had when Lance and I sat down to dinner last night, before the nightmare began. Half eaten plates of spaghetti still sat at our places on the table, the rest of the meal was now ruined in the pot on the stove. Lance's chair was still knocked over and resting on the floor. Taking his knife from my waist, still holding it in the sheath but ready to pull it if necessary, I hesitantly step into the living room and push the door closed behind me. "Lance... are you... here?" My voice was tiny and full of apprehension as I called out for my roommate. At that moment, I wasn't sure if I wanted to find him there or not. The night's events were starting to seem more like a bad dream rather than reality, I didn't know if that was a good thing or a dangerous one. My guess was that I would find out the answers to those questions all too soon.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:38 am

When I heard her voice, my eyes snapped open and I lifted my head from my knees, looking to my room door, expecting her to be there but she wasn't, she was in the house however.. I struggled with my self.. I wanted to go to her but at the same time I didn't want to.. Last night.. she had done something I had never seen her door before and I had done something she had never seen me do before.. I went to speak but nothing came out, still struggling with my self so I simply staid in place, watching the opening to my room.. Since she was here, she may come to my room to look for me.. And there she would find me and I would be forced to do something.. though I was unsure what I would do when I seen her again, last night I wanted nothing more then feast on her flesh and consume every bit of her.. I lowered my head again, resting my chin on my knees as I gazed at the door, waiting for her to come to it in search of me.

Post WC: 192
Total WC: 793
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:46 am

There was no answer to my calls, but I had a feeling that I wasn't alone in the apartment. Still holding Lance's sheathed knife in my hands, holding the protected blade instead of the hilt, I cross the living room and approach the door to his room. When the room comes into view, and I see him hunched on the bed with his chin on his knees, I released a pent up breath of air I hadn't realized I had been holding in. Lance was his normal self, or as normal as he ever was, but I still couldn't be sure that he wouldn't attack me. No words came when I tried to speak. I could feel the hot rush of tears burn my eyes as I watched him hesitantly. What do you say to someone who tried to eat you only hours before? What do you do if you had no idea whether or not they would leap from the bed and rip your throat out in the next instant? Why the hell didn't these things come with tutorials?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:03 am

I watched my door way, hearing the sounds of footsteps as they drew near and then Lexi as standing in the door way, looking back at me as I sat on my bed. I gazed at her, looking to her face for a moment before noticing she was holding my knife.. How did she get it though.. I sat there, watching her a bit longer before I shifted, slowly moving to the edge of my bed, I stepped off of it and began to move towards her, still naked. I watched her as I slowly moved closer and closer to her, hands having fallen to rest at my sides, head lifted just enough so I could look at her, my actions not showing any sign of aggression towards her, my movements subtle and slow as I advanced towards her. " .... L-Lexi. " I said just loud enough for her to hear me as I looked at her face.

Post WC: 159
Total WC: 952
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:56 am

I couldn't hide the fear in my face as he moved to the edge of the bed and began to approach me. Swallowing the lump lodged in my throat, I try to prevent the tears from falling down my cheeks. My body was trembling more and more with each step he took. My fingers closed tighter around the sheath of the knife, not that I was actually going to use, just because it was something to hold on to so my knees didn't give out on me. So far he didn't appear to be aggressive or still wanting to tear me limb from limb, but I still couldn't be sure. When he said my name the tears came raining down my face, I couldn't hold them back any longer. Taking a step back, placing my body in the hallway in case I needed to run for my life again, I hold up my free hand to stop Lance's movements. "Lance, please... don't... don't hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:09 am

When she stepped back, into the hallway, I paused for a moment as I watched her, seeing the tears run down her cheeks and the fear her face held. I began to step forwards again as she lifted her hand, holding it out to me and told me not to hurt her.. My face filled with sadness as I watched her, still moving towards her though my pace picked up a bit since she had stepped back, I still remained non aggressive, simply moving towards her " .. Lexi... please ... " I said as I looked at her, slowly bringing a hand up and reaching out for her as if I was offering her my hand. I wanted to take her into my arms and hold her.. to find out why she followed me last night and to tell her how sorry I was for what I had done.. I wanted to make her feel safe again and to be forgiven..

Post WC: 162
Total WC: 1,114
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:20 am

Why was there even a small part of me that wanted to run to him? After all I had seen last night, after they way he'd chased after me, why would I want him to hold me and comfort me, to promise that he wouldn't hurt me? The weakness that wanted to feel the strength in his arms sickened me. It was crazy, borderline suicidal, so why was I faltering instead of backing away? Wiping at the free flowing tears, I shake my head as he continues to come toward me. "Lance... no... you... I... I can't... I don't... don't want to die." It was the truth, and it was a valid fear given the previous night, but I hadn't taken another step away from him and I couldn't be sure that I actually would if the need arose.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:27 am

As I continued to advance towards her she spoke up again, each of her words hurting me more. As she stopped speaking tears began to run down my cheeks though there was no other sign of sadness on my face, no sign of any emotion.. Stepping out of my room, I continue to Lexi, now that she is no longer backing away I felt a bit relieved.. Stepping up to her I being to slip an arm around her to pull her close to me, hoping she wouldn't fight back against me but I knew she probably would.. after what she had seen last night she would proably strike back with that fire she used last night or even my own knife.. If she didn't pull away from my grasp, I would pull her close to me even if she did struggle.

Post WC: 142
Total WC: 1,256
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:50 am

When he stepped closer to me, then reached out to pull me to him, I couldn't deal with it. His knife fell from my hand and clattered to the hard wooden floor beneath my feet. Both arms came up to cover my face as he drew me against his body. I couldn't fight against him, I'd promised to never hit him again, but I also couldn't willingly allow him to hold me at the same. My voice is muffled by my hands and my tears but it still comes out clear enough to make out. "Why, Lance... Why? Why... did you come after me? Why did you want to hurt me? What happened to you?" I didn't think he would tell me what had really happened or even why it happened, but I couldn't go on without at least some answers.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 am

When she brought her arms up, I thought she was going to fight back but I didn't let that stop me... I wasn't going to stop her if she did... I pulled her close to me, moving my other arm around her, holding her close to me I let out a sigh, allowing my head to lower as I held her. I was trembling lightly as I held her and when she spoke I sighed again, slowly pulling her along with me as I moved back, leaning against the wall so I was between her and the wall. " ... I'm sorry ... I ... I told you I was a monster .... " As I stopped talking the voice in my head rang out " Aww Lancy is all upset... Well, you do know she called the police right? She called them to come get the freak that lives in her house. Why do you think she had your knife? She was going to stab you with it. And that fire she had last night, she is just waiting for the right moment to cook our ass Lancy. Are you going to stand here while the police are on there way? Do you remember what they do? They will hurt you. " I whimpered lightly as I listened to the voice in my head.

Post WC: 225
Total WC: 1,481
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Letting him wrap his other arm around me, allowing him to hold me close as he moved to lean against the wall, I simply continued to cry behind my hands as my body rested against his. His answer to my questions was as vague as I figured it would be, and what he said was true. He did tell me he was a monster, he just failed to mention the extent of the fact. Forcing the onslaught of tears back long enough for me to form a rational thought, I lower my hands and lift my head to try and look at his face. My voice was still thick with the storm of emotions, but there was more a tone of betrayal now than fear. "Why didn't you warn me? You could have told me at any time. You told me about your family, why should this have been any harder to explain? Was it the full moon that caused it? Is that the only time it happens? Am I safe with you whenever the moon isn't full?" I had a lot of questions now, but even as scared as I had been through the entire night, I found myself trying to find some logical way to keep him safe and taken care of while working around this development. If it only happens during the full moon, we could maybe work out an arrangement to make this work.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:06 pm

The man could be right.. But I'm so confused.. Pulling an arm away from her, I bring my hand up and hold it over my face, whimpering a bit more. When I heard her voice I lifted my gaze to her face as I listened. As she finished, I went to speak but I got cut off by the voice in my head " Aww, why don't we let the cat out of the bag Lancy? What harm could it do now that she knows what you truly are. Go ahead, tell her about how you can do this every night. That will surely put a smile on her face. " Pulling my hand from my head I hit myself in the forehead, speaking faintly " .... Shut up.. Just shut up. " Though my comment was directed at the one in my head she would probably think it was directed at her.. After hitting my head one final time, I allowed my arm to fall to my side as I looked down at her, still crying " .. I'm sorry. I .. I didn't want you to throw me out. " I paused for a moment, my head lowering again " ... No.. It can happen every night. Its just.. in the full moon I cant stop it. .. You are safe when there is no full moon, because that's when I am in control of it, I decided whether it happens or doesn't happen. Not ... Not ... " I fall silent again as I lift my head enough to look down at her. Bringing my hand up I carefully take a hold of one of hers and bring it up, lightly nuzzling my cheek into her hand before moving her hand to my shoulder, resting it over the four scars on the front side of my shoulder " .. I'm sorry .. I'll leave if you wish Lexi .. "

Post WC: 323
Total WC: 1,804
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 pm

At first, when he speaks for someone to shut up, I think he is talking to me, but it doesn't quite seem that way as he hits himself once more before dropping his hand. Maybe he had a Yoji like voice in his head too. While I couldn't begin to know what it was like to live with a second consciousness within my mind, that night with Saito had given me a sneak preview of what that might be like. Instead of still being jealous about not being able to communicate with my possessing spirit, I was now thankful that I had gotten such a dormant form of the affliction. I wouldn't ask him about the possible voice just yet, there were more important things to deal with now. As he moved my hand, first to his cheek and then on to his shoulder, I listened to what he had to say, only shaking my head slowly while he speaks. "I'm not asking you to leave, not yet at least. If you can control this... possession, impulse, transformation... whatever it is, every other night except the full moon, we might be able to make this work. The biggest problem right now is what happened last night. Do you remember what you did? Do you remember how many there were? Do you realize that one was a police officer? Lance you can't let anyone see you change like I saw last night. You can't keep killing people every full moon, especially not around here. The authorities will eventually track you back to here if you keep it up." I knew whatever I suggested next would sound callous and cold hearted, but I had to keep emotion and guilt as far from this issue as I possibly could manage. "If there isn't any way to protect the public from you on the full moon, you at least have to spread out your... hunting grounds I guess you would say. The police are looking for you, you in that form, already around here. Now that you've attacked one of their brother's in arms, they're only going to search that much harder. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm

I lightly held her hand against my shoulder as I looked down at her, at first, when she started to speak I was relieved at what she was saying. She didn't want to throw me out and she wanted to make it work. But then.. then she went into if I remembered what I did last night.. My head slumped forwards again as I began to cry more, indeed I did remember it all. When she finally finished speaking I nodded faintly to her finally question before I began to speak " .... I do remember it all. I remember every thing about it, starting with the alley.. when I went after you.. I'm glad you got away Lexi .. and after that.. T ... The police ... they wanted to hurt us.. They always hurt us, like everyone else.. You ... You even threw fire at me ... " Releasing her hand, I reached down and lightly took a hold of her side as I pulled away from the wall, leaning forwards to rest my forehead on her shoulder " .. Did you want to hurt me too Lexi? Do you want to hurt me right now? .. Please don't hurt me .. " my grip on her tightened as I held onto her, moving my hand from her side to wrap my arm around her " .. I do bad things to people that want to hurt me .. But I don't want to hurt you Lexi .. I said I would protect you .. I will go to other places I promise.. I will. " The voice growled in my head before speaking " Now's our chance Lancy, are you going to let the prey escape our grasp again? She may have gotten away last night but now we have her, lets have some fun with her. Rip her throat out Lancy. " As I listened to the voice I began to whimper again, trembling more as I held her.

Post WC: 333
Total WC: 2,137
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:15 pm

I wanted to immediately set him straight when he accused me of throwing fire at him the night before, but when I went to speak his hand shifted on my body and his thumb moved to dig in right on top of part of the long stitched up would trailing over half of the length on my body on that side. Instead of words, a hiss of instant blinding pain comes from my mouth followed by a mournful howl of sorts. I hadn't given the healing wounds much thought since the night Saito had answered my call and rushed over to sew me up. I had been careful not to let them be seen by Lance, and to not encourage him into any intimate situations where they would be impossible to hide. The pain had become nothing more than a dull ache after too much strain or movement, like the kind of activity I had last night, but the direct pressure from his finger was an event I had tested in some time so the pain caught me off guard. My hand immediately drops down to shift his out of the way and cradle the throbbing spot. Eventually I was able to speak, to defend myself against the rest of what he had to say. "I did not throw fire at you. If I had wanted to hurt you with the fire I could have moved it directly on to your... fur, is that what you call it? The fire was initially to give me light in the alley so I could see where you had gone, then when I saw what was happening, I got scared and set the trash and wood on fire hoping that the fire would hold you back long enough for me to get away. It was never meant to hurt you, of that you can be sure."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:32 pm

When the hiss came from her, I pulled back some, lifting my head from her shoulder, unsure why the sound came from her, was she going to lash out at me? Feeling her hand on mine, I allow her to shift my hand off of her side and glance down in the direction of her side for a moment wondering why she was cradling it.. I didn't hurt her last night did I? A whole new wave of fear began to wash over me as I turned my eyes to her face again, I didn't think I had hurt her last night but with the way she was holding her side did I really hit her? Is I looked at her face she explained why she had thrown the fire at me and I understood, giving a faint nod my concern now was on her side and how I hit her last night.. I began to break down again, moving my head back to her shoulder and nuzzling it faintly " .. I didn't mean to hurt you last night Lexi .. I didn't know I hit your side I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.. I didn't hurt you real bad did I? .. I'm sorry " I nuzzle her shoulder a bit more before pulling my head back to look at her face again, the fear showing in my face now.

Post WC: 233
Total WC: 2,370
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:44 pm

"You didn't hurt me, Lance. Even though I was slower than you, luck was on my side and was able to get away before you caught up to me. Your thumb hit a healing injury I didn't want to tell you about, didn't know how to tell you about actually. I guess now is as good a time as any to let you know that you aren't the only one in this house with demons. Though yours seems to be very much a part of you, mine isn't. I thought his last visit was months ago, that he wouldn't come back any more, he told me if I let him do what he did that he wouldn't come back, he wouldn't hurt me any more, he wouldn't give me any more scars. He lied, Lance. He came back one night last week, while you were out. He hurt me, just like he had so many times before. I had to call Saito to come help me with the injuries. You didn't know they were there so you didn't know your thumb would hurt me. Please don't apologize for something that wasn't your fault." There, it was out, and he could react however he wished to the information. I felt bad for keeping it from him, but at the time I hadn't realized that he was suffering from an affliction similar to Saito and myself. I didn't think he would understand.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:15 pm

As I listened to her, her words eased my fear that it was I who had injured her last night. She went on and I remained silent as I listened to her, lowering my head back to her shoulder as she spoke. As she went on about the demon I groaned lightly my grip on her tightening a bit more as I held her.. I hadn't protected her.. I promised I would and I didn't.. Though she had mentioned going to Saito, at the moment I didn't care I was to torn up in side to care about that. As she finished I nodded against her shoulder " ... I'm sorry. I promised I would protect you and I didn't.. I'm sorry Lexi I broke my promise. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise.. " Knowing that I had broken the promise I made with her to protect her, twice now.. once for last night and then for when her demon attacked her, hurt me more inside.. " .. I'm sorry I broke it last night too. I... can't honestly say I didn't want to hurt you because when the monster inside me comes out.. I will do anything, hurt any one.. I wish I could say I wouldn't hurt you but I cant control us.. we want to feed.. the hunger is overpowering.. " My grip on her goes slap and my arm falls back to my side as I begin to cry harder, falling silent.

Post WC: 247
Total WC: 2,617
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 pm

"It's alright Lance. You didn't know about the demon when you made the promise. I can't expect you to protect me from him, I don't know if anyone can protect me from him. My father tried when I was little, that's why he is dead, the demon wouldn't even let him get close to me that night. I don't want the same thing to happen to you. I will find a way to deal with my demon." He was my curse and he would be my fight. That much had been decided the night Saito's possessing spirit had spoken to me. Getting the conversation back on track with Lance's issue, I shake my head and move on. "As for the issue at hand. I have an idea about keeping myself safe during the full moon. I will find somewhere else to spend those nights, since you know where I live and how to get in here I can't be safe here if you can't control the urges. I won't tell you where I go, that way you won't try to hunt me down. That should help us both keep our promises. Yours to protect me and mine to not hurt you."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Though she told me it was ok, I still felt bad, I wanted to protect her, not just from myself, but from everything else even her demon. I wanted to keep her safe.. I remained silent, keeping my head rested on her shoulder, though no longer holding onto her. When she spoke again, with a solution to me going after her again I nodded " .. Ok. That sounds good Lexi. " Finally, I bring my hand back up and rest it on her uninjured side, lightly holding it " .... He wants to hurt you, but I... I don't want to. I've been working hard to be good and not do things to hurt you and do what you want me to do. ... But he keeps laughing at me all the time and ... " I pause for a moment as I nuzzle her shoulder " .. Did you call the police before coming home? .. I know I killed some last night but... and I've done it before too... I cant help it... They want to hurt us... hurt me... He says you called the police before coming home. Please Lexi.. tell me you didn't.. " I move my hand along her side some before wrapping my arm around her again, holding her close to me again.

Post WC: 220
Total WC: 2,837
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:27 pm

So his entity wanted to hurt me, that wasn't exactly a shock to me. The way he'd looked at me last night, that hunger in his eyes, that had basically clued me in on his intentions to harm me, or worse. "I'm sorry he keeps laughing at you Lance. I'm sorry that he makes you feel bad for not wanting to hurt me." When the question about the police comes in, I lift my hands to his cheeks and move his face to right in front of mine. "No, of course not. I didn't even think of calling the police. I woke up in my hiding place, heard the news on the tv through the wall and waited for the super and his wife to leave. Then I lifted the key to the apartment and came up here. I remembered that you were fine the morning after the first full moon since you moved in so I hoped it would be the same this time. I don't like thinking of you killing people, but would I really give you ways to continue what you do and not get caught if I had already called the cops? That doesn't even make sense."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 pm

I nodded faintly as I listened to her apologies to me for the voice. When I felt her hands on my cheeks, I smiled faintly, allowing her to lift my head, my eyes made contact with hers as I looked at her as she began to speak. As she spoke I nuzzled into her hands some, when she finished speaking I brought my free hand up and lightly placed it on her cheek " Ok. Thank you Lexi. " I said, managing a bit more of a smile " .. Y .. You didn't hear about all that happened did you? .. Just that some people got killed? " I know she may know I not only killed the people but also eat them.. and if she did know she was ok with it or not wanting to talk about it, but if she didn't know I wasn't sure if she should find out.. maybe I should tell her.. I don't know.. " Go a head Lancy, tell her what all you did to those people. Tell her what you did to those little children. I'm sure she would love to know what kind of animal we really are. How we eat up those children and there mommy, how we want to eat her up too, though she probably already knows that, hehe. She already knows about me so why not tell her everything? Or do you not want to? She already knows your nothing but a monster, she doesn't want you, she never has and now that she knows what you are she just wants to get rid of you. Why do you think she had the knife? She was going to stab you. " As I listened to him the smile that was on my face slowly faded away and I whimpered a bit more.

Post WC: 307
Total WC: 3,144
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Sighing heavily, I lean into his hand at my cheek before lifting a hand to run through his hair. "The news didn't go into all the gory details but they didn't sugar coat it either. The said the victims had been brutally mauled and some were partially eaten. They also said some of the young females had been sexually assaulted first. One girl's arm was torn off and found a few feet from her body. There were more than twice as many victims this time. Lance, was that because of me? Because I got away and made you angry? Is that why there were more this time?" I knew it wasn't my fault, even if I was the reason for the higher body count this time around. I didn't make him turn into an animal, I didn't put their flesh in his mouth, but somehow I knew the guilty feelings I was having wouldn't go away no matter his answer.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm

With each word about the attacks I feel more hurt inside. I guess.. she did know what I had done to them.. how I eat them.. when she asks if it was because of her, I wasn't sure if I should tell her. I turn my head to the side some and kiss her hand softly " .. I'm sorry. I'm a monster.. It's all I know Lexi.. " I kiss her hand again before looking back at her face " .... It was.. I wanted to catch you so bad.. To... to eat you... And then I couldn't find you.. but I'm glad I didn't find you. If I had you wouldn't be standing here any more.. I've done so many bad things.. I.. I dont deserve to live, do I Lexi? " My hand on her cheek begins to shake faintly as I slowly move my thumb over her skin " After I couldn't find you I went around looking for new prey to fill the hunger.. I even got shot.. "

Post WC: 174
Total WC: 3,318
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:38 pm

I knew it. I'd known it even last night when I ran from him. I knew he would have killed and eaten me had he caught me, and that he would kill and eat others if I got away like I did. It was a risk I had to take at the time and now I would have to deal with the consequences. "Don't think like that Lance. You are a good man, when you are a man. It's when you aren't that is the problem. You've said we when talking about things he's made you do, or made you think. He speaks to you so that means you and he are not one in the same. He is the monster, not you Lance. You are good, you've been nice to me, protected me from that mugger when we went shopping. You deserve to live just as much as the rest of us do." I was concerned when he mentioned getting shot but as far as I could see there weren't any obvious bullet wounds on his body so I figured they either didn't harm him enough or the wounds had already healed like Saito's had the other night. If both of the men in my life had supernatural healing abilities while I'm stuck dealing with stitches, I was going to be upset. "Where did you get shot?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:52 pm

I wanted to believe her when she said I was a good man.. but I didn't even believe I was a man any more.. I was simply a monster that preyed on humans.. When she brought up where I got shot I glanced down at my chest for a moment before looking back to her face, resting my thumb on her cheek now " .. The bullets didn't cause any injury's. During the full moon.. I become really strong.. Last time I flipped a car over because it ran into me.. and I've been able to bust through walls.. and when they shot me it didn't penetrate my skin, but it did sting.. But I can only do that stuff during the full moon.. I don't know why but in the full moon I become stronger when I change. But when it isn't a full moon and I change, I don't get that strong.. I've even been shot then before.. " I fall silent for a moment, pulling my head away from her hands to lean in closer, lightly resting my forehead on hers " .. Do you hate me Lexi? .. For what I almost did last night .. and what I have done. .. It's ok if you do.. Everyone else does. You're the only person that really hasn't tried to hurt me.. the only one who has taken me in.. and you know what I have done.. "

Post WC: 241
Total WC: 3,559
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:15 pm

"Well that's quite handy." How nice must it be to have bullets bounce off of your skin, imagine how handy that would be if you come up against knives. "At least you didn't get hurt, that's what matters." Turning my face against his hand, I place a soft kiss on his thumb before looking to him with a timid smile. "No I don't hate you, Lance. Last night scared me, I seriously thought you were going to catch me and kill me. But I know that wasn't you, or wasn't completely you. If I hated you or even if I was scared of you, I wouldn't be here in your arms like this right now. When I walked through the door and called out to you, I wanted to find you like this, to find the man I know and to find your arms open and willing to comfort me."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:25 pm

I smiled again as she turned and kissed my thumb, seeing her smile made me feel a bit better but was it a real smile or a fake one? I nodded faintly as I listened to her. As she finished I began to move my hand along her back slowly " .. I was afraid you would have run when I walked towards you. And then fought back when I caught you.. All I wanted.. and want to do right now is hold you close to me.. and perhaps.. be held in return by you.. If you want that is.. I understand if you don't want too. Just... let me hold you? It makes me feel a bit better having you close, knowing that you are safe... " As I finished speaking I closed my eyes again, still lightly resting my forehead against hers as I started rubbing her cheek lightly, still moving my hand on her back some " I'm glad you don't hate me Lexi and I'm sorry I scared you.. "

Post WC: 175
Total WC: 3,734
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 pm

"I have a better idea..." Stepping away from him, my hand traveling down his arm until it captures his hand, I begin to lead to him to the bed. "I couldn't really sleep in my hiding place last night and I can't imagine that you got much rest. So why don't we crawl into bed and catch a few hours in each other's arms?" Moving to the side of his bed, I draw back the covers before releasing his hand so that I could begin to strip away my clothes. I had already told him about my injuries so letting him see the sewn gash from shoulder to thigh, the sewn back together nipples, and the twin sets of claw marks running along the sides of each breast would be no big deal now. All of my clothes were removed except my panties. The wounds suffered in that area were taking longer to heal due to my inability to stitch them back up on my own and my refusal to let Saito have a shot at them. I hoped keeping the underwear on would let Lance know that I was offering intimacy in the form of holding each other and resting for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:52 pm

At first, I didn't know what she meant by what she said but I let her pull away from me and take my hand in her own. I followed after her as she lead the way to the bed, nodding at what she said. I smiled more at her offer and nodded " .. That sounds great Lexi. " my smile grew a bit more at the idea of it and it made me feel better inside knowing she wanted to rest in the same bed, so close to me even after what had happened. When she released my hand I stood and watched her as she began to undress. As she undressed my eyes shifted across her body and as the sewn up gashes were reviled to me I looked at them, my eyes running down the long one going down her side, before shifting to the ones on her nipples and then finally the claw marks on each sides of her breasts. I let out a light sigh as I seen the marks on her. I wanted to touch them.. but before when I had accidentally done so she let out cry's of pain so I had to restrain my self, not wanting to hurt her any more.. I seen she had neglected to remove her panties and faintly wondered why but let the matter rest.. at the moment I wasn't no where near the mood to do anything with her sexually.. Now that she was fully undressed, I stepped up to her and carefully embraced her, making sure not to touch her injury's as I pulled her close to me, leaning into kiss the side of her neck softly " .. I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you Lexi. If I was maybe he wouldn't have done this to you. Do you forgive me? "

Post WC: 310
Total WC: 4,044
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 am

My hand comes up to stroke the back of his head when he takes me into his arms and kisses the side of my neck. "There's nothing to forgive, sweetie. Please, don't feel bad about it, Lance. No one can save me from him. I don't even know if I can save myself from him, but if it's possible that's the only way it will happen." After running my fingers through his hair for a moment, I pull back from him and slip into his bed. Sliding to the opposite side of the mattress, i open my arms and invite him to come in and join me. The weariness of the previous night's events and the worthless sleep I had gotten while crouched in that corner all night were beginning to show in my eyes, in the form of the lids drooping heavily and dark shadows forming beneath the lower lids.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:41 am

Kissing her neck once more, I give a nod to what she said " Ok.. I will help however I can Lexi.. Just let me know. " When she finally began to pull away from me, I released my grip on her, allowing her to pull away and slip into the bed. I looked at her and her open arms and smiled a bit more before I slipped into the bed, moving over into her open arms, slipping an arm lightly around her as I pressed into her lightly. I could see the tired look in her eyes and smiled a bit more as I rubbed her back some " Goodnight Lexi. " I said, leaning and kissing her on the forehead before resting my head on the pillow next to hers, holding her close to me " .. I'll always be there for you. " I said faintly as I looked at her a moment longer before closing my eyes to rest more.

Post WC: 146
Total WC: 4,190
OOC: End
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)   Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ensuing Chaos (Closed, Surreal)
Page 1 of 1