Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:53 pm

With what had just happened between me and Lexi, I just wanted to get away from the world and go some where safe.. where I wouldn't be hurting any more, ' Aww, whats the matter does Lancy want to stop hurting? His little female has broken his poor little heart, how sad. Boohoo. ahahahaAHAHAHAHA. ' the voice continued in laughter as I began to make my way down the hallway, moving further and further away from the apartment, deep down I wished Lexi would come out of the apartment and stop me but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Not only was my mind filled with what happened between me and Lexi but also what the other voice had told me.. I didn't know who or what it was but what it had told me made me want to strike out at Psyre again, he was the reason Lexi was leaving me, if it wasn't for him she would still be with me, if I kill Psyre then Lexi will be mine again.. I had faced off against Psyre once before, or at least tried to and it seemed his powers were greater then mine but I wasn't going to let that stop me, I just needed to be stronger then him and I could defeat him, " Mhmhmhmmmm. Why do you want this female Lancy? She has caused us nothing but pain. What has she honestly done for us aside from giving us pleasure. A roof over your head? Food? These things we found on our own even with out the female. You heard her, she doesn't even care if you die. She has no feelings for you what so ever, to her, you are like the ground she walks on, you are simply a stepping stone. And now that she is gone, we can go back to our life, the way it is meant to be. We should go have some fun and strike fear into the female and everyone else. Show her what true fear is. Do you think that little door is going to protect her, or that little gun she has, or even her own powers, non of that will stop us, will it? ' As I listened to the voice I made my way down the hall and eventually out of the apartment building. Though I wanted to get away from Lexi so I wouldn't hurt her, I also wanted to remain close to her so I decided to simply find a spot in the alley and spend the night there.. Making my way out of the building I moved onto the sidewalk and began walking slowly, ' You don't want to hurt the one female that has ripped your heart asunder. You have grown weak boy.. and after all I have done for you, have you forgotten all I have done for you? Well?!?!?! ' the yell seemed to reverberate in my head making it hurt more and more, " ... P-Please.. Don't make me. I-I-I don't want to hurt Lexi.. " I latched onto the last part of what I had said and began to repeat it, ' Shut up boy! ' when the voice yelled again I fell silent once more as I began to make my way into the darkness of the alley.

' Good. I grow tired of your constant whining. If it isn't one thing it's another. Ohh Lexi is not spending time with me or Boohoo I don't want to kill any more, I want to be normal for Lexi. The only thing that female has done for you is hurt you. The old Lance wouldn't stand for that, I know what he would do to people who hurt him. The old Lance would gorge himself on the pleasures of her body while showing her what real pain is, he would not hesitate in the act of causing her pain. You, boy, are nothing like that. Perhaps it is time I take my powers away so you will be reminded of how weak you truly are. ' as the voice perpetuated my mental degradation I stumbled to the side and came to rest on a brick wall as I brought a hand up and hit my forehead with my palm, " .. I'm not weak. I can still do those things.. Please don't take the power away. If you take it away then I can't protect Lexi.. Please, I beg you.. "

Pulling away from the wall I sank to my knees and placed both hands on my face as I began crying. ' Stop your whining boy. You know how the world is, the strong prey upon the weak, it is one of the most basic laws of the world. If you are not the strong then you are the weak, you are prey and I have no further use for you. ' As I began crying harder I shook my head some, " No.. Don't go please, please don't go. I'm not weak, I'm strong.. ". As I pleaded with the spirit inside me I bent forwards, my forehead coming down close to the pavement as I wrapped my arms around me, " P-Please... ". I fell silent and waited for a response from the spirit inside me as I knelt there, holding myself as I cried harder, ' You brought this upon your self boy. ' the voice finally spoke though what it had to say was not what I was hoping for, his words only made me cry harder as I pulled my arms from my sides and placed them upon the pavement and slowly began crawling across it. I didn't make it very far before I ended up falling over onto my side. After falling over I gazed off into the darkness as I slowly drew my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them, curling up into a fetal position before I began rocking a bit as I lay there.

After coming to rest on the pavement I lay there, rocking a bit as I gaze off into the darkness, both myself and the spirit inside me having fallen silent as I lay there. After a few minutes my eyelids began to grow heavy as my ability to remain awake began to falter until finally my eyes closed fully, the mental and physical exhaustion having became to much for me.

For the first few moments everything was shrouded in darkness until a scream sliced through the darkness like a knife and jolted me from my slumber. With the scream I quickly jerked up from the pavement where I had been laying, my head raising to the air as I look to the side to the apartment building where the scream had came from. As my gaze came to rest upon the building my eyes widened as I seen it was the same building I shared with Lexi. As I gazed up at the building another scream pierced the darkness of the night. I quickly realized the screams where from Lexi. As this realization hit me my heart began to speed up as panic and fear began to over take me, Lexi was in trouble and I was doing nothing to keep the promise I had made!

As a third scream ripped through the darkness I quickly rose to my feet and began to run down the ally, heading for the side walk. After moving onto the side walk I began running down it just as fast and as I came, on my way to the apartment building. As I get closer to the main entrance, something happened that caused me to come to a complete stop. A pool of darkness bled out of the side walk and then began to grow, taking the form of a humanoid, however it lacked any distinguishing features. I gazed at the figure that now stood in my way for a moment before I began to charge forwards, I wasn't going to let it stand in my way.. As I ran at it, it lifted its arm to face me and its arm extended out, grabbing me by the throat before I could get to it. As the hand gripped my throat, I brought my own hands up and grabbed the things wrist and tried to pull away from its vice like grasp, " You will not get past me mortal. The master will have his toy. " the creature said as it lifted me a foot from the ground, " And you will die. " with the added statement, it lifted its free arm up and the arm shifted from a normal human arm into a blade.

When its arm shifted to a blade I glanced to it before looking back to the figure as I struggled more, though it had a tight grip on my neck, I could still breath. When I head another scream I jerked my attention away from the creature and looked up to the apartment building. As I gazed up at the building the creature began to laugh, laughing a few seconds before it spoke up, " It seems my master may already be enjoying his little toy. " with the scream and what the creature had said the panic and fear began to turn into anger as I turned my attention back to the creature, " Now to finish you off mortal. " The creature said as it drew back the blade as it got ready to take a swipe at me. As the thing drew its blade back, I released its wrist, allowing my hands to fall to my sides, " Giving up already? What a pity. I was hoping you would put up at least a little bit of a fight. "

Giving up? I was fare from giving up, I had to get in there and save Lexi! Pulling a hand away from my side I reached into my coat and gripped the hilt of my knife and quickly pulled it from its sheath as I brought it up and slashed at the creatures wrist. As I did this it was following through with its own attack as it launched the shadow blade forwards in an attempt to pierce my chest. As soon as my blade made contact with the creatures wrist it sliced through it like a piece of paper. I didn't expect my knife to slice through the shadow so easily and as soon as the limb was detached from the body I fell to the ground, the creatures blade slicing through the air above me as it missed its mark, it also let out a cry of pain from the loss of its limb.

After hitting the side walk I began to back up a bit. The creatures hand began to melt back into the darkness it was once before and slowly oozed down my body and back onto the side walk. As the creature began to recover from the attack I lifted from the side walk as I spun my knife around so the blade was pointing ahead of me as I lunged forwards, sinking the blade into the creatures abdomen. As the blade sank into it, it let out another cry of pain. Its blade arm shifted back to a normal arm and it hit me hard, knocking me aside. When the creature hit me my grip on my knife released as I was forced to the side. I hit the pavement of the road a few feet away as the creature pulled the knife from its abdomen, " .. It seems you have some fight in you after all mortal. " The creature said as it dropped my knife on the side walk next to it. I glanced to my knife after it dropped it before looking back to the creature, " No matter. Mortal creatures are fun to play with while killing them. It is always fun to listen to them beg for there lives. ". As the creature spoke I rolled over and jumped for my knife that lay next to it. As I hit the ground, I tucked into a roll as I grabbed my knife. While I was doing this, the creature shifted its arm back into a blade and as I began to climb to my feet, it thrust out with its blade, catching my arm, the blade sliced through my coat and ripped through the flesh of my arm.

After the thing got me in the arm, I let out a groan of pain as I pulled away from it as it began laughing at me. Yet again, another scream came from the apartment building causing my anger to grow as I looked at the creature. I put a bit more distance between us as I watched the creature until I finally charged forwards again. As I got with in range the creature lashed out with his blade, thrusting forwards at me. As the blade came in I ducked down under it, though I didn't duck far enough and the blade clipped me in the shoulder. Though the blade had got me I didn't let that stop me as I thrust my knife into the creatures abdomen again, as I did so it let out another cry of pain. As I sank the full length of the blade into the creature I began to pull it up, slicing through the creatures abdomen and upper chest before, the creature let out more sounds of pain before it fell to the side walk and dissolved back into a pool of darkness.

Last edited by яuиє on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:26 am

With the creature now dead I turned my attention to the apartment building, " I'm coming Lexi!! " I yelled out as I charged into the open front door. After I passed through the door it slammed shut behind me. When the doors slammed shut behind me, I paused for a moment and glanced back at them before I began to move again, making my way to the stairs and I began to rush up them, slipping my knife back into its sheath. As I come to the floor where the apartment is I move off the stairs and begin to move down the hall, rushing for the door that lead into Lexi's apartment. As I rush down the hallway, I neglect to pay any attention to the growl, that was until something jumped out from the shadows behind me, jumping me from behind. A large beast collided with me from behind, sending me to the ground and pinning me there under it.

After pinning me to the ground the creature pressed its claws into my back, the sharp appendages piercing right through the material of my coat and sinking into my flesh. As the claws sank into my flesh a great deal of pain began to surge through my body from where the claws where located. As the pain began to surge through my body, the only thing I could do was lay there and cry out in pain, trapped under the beast. After a moment, the claws finally retracted from my back as the beast jumped off of me. Once the creature was off of me, I began to struggle to get back to my feet, however, before I could get anywhere I felt something wrap around my neck. The thing that wrapped around my neck tightened to the point where it was beginning to cut off my air supply. Once the thing was wrapped around my neck I was jerked from the ground and into the air before being jerked to the side and slammed into the wall.

After slamming me into the wall, the thing that was wrapped around my neck loosened and finally withdrew from my neck allowing me to fall to the floor. As I hit the floor I let out a light gasp as another surge of pain rushed through my body. I lay there for a moment before I began to climb back to my feet. As I began to get up, the creature behind me began to growl as it watched me. Once I was back on my feet my shoulders go slack as I slouch forwards and slowly turn to face the beast that had attacked me. As I turned and faced the beast it let out a howl that sliced through the air when the force collided with me it knocked me back a few steps, forcing me to raise my arms up as a shield to protect myself, the howl also holding enough power to slice my coat in areas along with my flesh. After the attack passed, I lowered my arms and gazed down the hall at the beast that just attacked me. Like the other, this beast was made of darkness and had a humanoid form, however it appeared to be more bestial, appearing much like me when I am in my wolf form..

I watched as the wolf beast slowly rose from all fours and stood on its hind legs. Once on its hind legs its gaze became fixed on me as it began to snarl. As I watched the beast its posture changed as it began to come at me. With the charging beast I was forced to go on the defense, " Wall of protection come forth and shield! ", I yelled out. With the magical chant came the spell I wished to invoke, the magical energy began to gather, moving around me as it formed into a semi-translucent dome like barrier. As the barrier was forming the wolf beast was closing in on me and when it came close enough it jumped into the air at me. The barrier I summoned formed seconds before the wolf creature came crashing down at me, the wolf beast collided with the energy barrier that was created and snarled more as it. With my barrier shielding me I gazed up at the wolf beast as a smirk formed on my face, " Now I will destroy you. Come my fiendish friends and feast! ", with the second chant I again invoked another one of my powers, more energy began to gather and a blob began to form over my shoulder, at first it had no true form, as the energy gathered little tendrils shot out and latched onto my shoulder, pulling the form onto my shoulder as it finished forming. As the creature formed, the wolf beast, pounded away at my barrier, trying to get through it lash out at me. With the completion of the creature, two tendrils shot out at the wolf beast, both passing straight through my barrier, as the tendrils shot out and passed through my barrier the wolf beast pushed off, jumping away as it tried to get away from the two tendrils as they went after it like a pair of heat seeking missiles. The wolf beast managed to evade the first tendril but the second managed to get it, as the tendril got close the end of hit shifted forms into a wolf head as it latched onto the wolf beast's shoulder, preventing it from moving away any further. As my familiar tendril bite down onto the wolf beast's shoulder, it let out a howl of pain as the wolf head bite down harder onto its shoulder. After letting out the howl of pain, the wolf beast followed through and unleashed another howl, this one like the first it hit me with, though this time the power behind the howl collided with my barrier but didn't make it through. As it's Sonic Howl collided with my barrier the creature that was biting onto his shoulder lifted it into the air, this caused the wolf beast to begin to struggle and lash out at the energy tendril that was now holding it in the air. As the wolf beats lashed out at the tendril holding it, the second one I had created swoops up, the tendril came up and plunged into the wolf beast's stomach, piercing though its outer texture and sinking into its body, as it entered its body it pushed up through its stomach and into its chest, as this was happening the sound of pain began to escape the wolf beast as it thrashed around some, this only lasted a few more seconds as the tendril pushed up through it's chest and into its neck before coming out the beast's mouth. After the tendril had exited the wolf beast's mouth it went limp and lifeless.

Once the life had left the wolf beast's body it did as the other shadowy entity had one and began to dissolve, first the legs began to turn to a dark shadowy liquid and drip onto the floor and this process' continued until the entire body had dripped onto the floor, now forming a shadowy pool of liquid. After the wolf beast was dead and now a pool of black liquid on the ground I turned my attention to the door that lead into Lexi's apartment. As I turned my attention to the door I found it was shut, that only lasted a few seconds as one of the tendrils lashed out, slicing through the simple wooden door with ease and slicing it into chunks. As the tendrils made quick work of the door the barrier I had created dissipates back into basic energy before I begin to move through the opening and into the apartment.

As I step into the apartment, I am met with the sight of a tall figure standing behind Lexi with an arm wrapped around her as they both gaze at me, " Lance! " Lexi shouts out as I look at them, " Aww, look who has came, the knight in shinning armor. Have you come to save the girl? " The one behind Lexi said, as he finished he began to chuckle as he tightened his grip on Lexi as she began to struggle more. " Lance help me. " Lexi yelled out as she struggled against the one behind her. As I gaze upon Lexi and the one behind her, I could only truly see Lexi and some of the figure behind her, shadows where obscuring his face so I couldn't see who it was. As I stood there, both the tendrils I had conjured up launched out from my shoulder. The two soared through the air on there way to the figure behind Lexi, intent on taking his life in one fell swoop. Before the two tendrils could make it to the figure behind Lexi, it lifted its hand, pointing it straight out at my two tendrils, as he did this he emitted a pulse from his hand, though I had no knowledge of this happening, as my tendrils flew through the air something happened to them, before they could get to the figure behind Lexi they burst into pieces like a sheet of glass, after they burst to pieces they bits began to fall to the ground, though before they made it they dissolved into energy. When my two tendrils where burst to pieces my eyes widened for a moment as I looked at them an while he began laughing more, " You are weak mortal. Your attacks will do nothing against me. Now die. ".

With his closing comment I was taken by surprise as an invisible slammed into my body, as the force slammed into my body it knocked me from my feet and into the air, sending me flying back and into the wall. As I hit the wall, I hit with such force the impact caused damage to both myself and the wall, breaking away bits of the drywall. As I hit the wall I arched forwards and let out a cry of pain before I fell to my hands and knees, " No! " Lexi cried out when I hit the wall and began to struggle more though she couldn't get free from the figure. I remained on my hands and knees for a moment before I began to get back up, as I climbed to my feet pain began to surge through my body from all the abuse it had taken over the past few moments, but I wasn't about to let that stop me, not when I had something so important to do.. Once I was back to my feet, I took a step forwards before I began to rush forwards, trying to get close to the man holding Lexi. " Ohh this one is a lively one. " The man said with a chuckle as I charged for him. As I closed the distance between us I was hit with another unseen force, this one just as strong as the first and knocked me back into the air. When the force hit me Lexi cried out again, calling to me as I went flying back away from them through the air. After being sent into the air again, I collided with the wall once more, slamming into it with great force before I fell to the ground face first. After I fell to the ground from the attack the man began laughing again as he watched me, " You truely are weak and pathetic mortal. ". Again, I began to climb back to my feet as I brought a hand up and slipped it into my coat and gripped my side. As I was climbing to my feet, my gaze fell from Lexi and the one behind her, falling to the floor. This meant I didn't see what happened next as a chair was lifted into the air before being flung at me, " Lance look out! " Lexi yelled, however before I could react to what she was saying and the chair, it struck me. As the chair struck me, it knocked me to the side and back to the floor once more. I lay there on the floor once again as I turned my gaze to Lexi and the figure.

I slowly begin to raise from the ground but end up falling back down onto it as a groan escapes me while pain surges through my body, " It seems it is time for us to take our leave my dear. Your knight in shinning armor is defeated. " with his comment, Lexi gasps and begins to cry, " Lance.. ". The man begins to chuckle lightly as he holds Lexi still, not allowing her to get away from him. As I lay there I lift my head and look over at Lexi and the man as the wall behind the man explodes outwards creating a large whole in the wall. After the wall behind him was destroyed he lifted into the air, picking Lexi up with him, " Say goodbye my dear. " he said, though he didn't give Lexi much time to respond as he began moving through the hole in the wall and out of the building, hovering in the air.

" Lance!!! " I hear from Lexi as they begin to fly away, as they fly away she continues calling for me and her voice quickly begins to fade as they get further and further away. When the sound of Lexi's voice had finally faded away completely my head fell back to the floor as I lay there, " Lexi... " I said as I slowly reached out with an arm, reaching out in the direction Lexi had been as if reaching for her. I held my hand out for a few seconds before it fell back to the floor as I began to go limp while laying there, " I'm sorry... ". I fell into silence and laid there as I gazed off into the distance, I was powerless to save Lexi from that man, I couldn't even get close enough to touch him and when I lashed out with my 'friends' he seemed to shatter them to pieces.. " How can I beat him.. he is so much stronger then me. I couldn't even touch him. He isn't like those black creatures.. ". I fell silent once more as I lay there, my gaze moving to the large hole the man had created in the wall that allowed him to escape with Lexi. After a few moments of laying on my stomach, gazing off into the distance at the hole in the wall, I began to try and move again. Slowly I began to raise from the ground, I managed to move up onto my hands and knees before my strength abandoned me, as it did so my arms and legs gave out and me and I came crashing back to the floor with a thud. Upon hitting the floor I let out a hiss of pain as it surged through my body again.

After falling back to the floor after my failed attempt to get back up, I remained there again, " .. Come on Lance. Get up. Lexi needs you. " I said to myself as I lay there. At the moment it seemed as if my attempt to motivate myself into getting up where failing as I lay there. As I lay there I banged my head on the floor some, " It's useless.. " I said to myself in a low voice as I hit my head on the floor one more time before allowing it to rest there as I panted lightly. " I'm sorry Lexi, please forgive me... I couldn't do anything when the time came. I couldn't save you, I tried to but I couldn't.. " As I spoke, voicing my apology, I lifted a hand from the floor and stuck my fist on the floor multiple times, " I'm sorry. " I whispered one final time before I fell silent, striking the floor once more, with one final hard blow before my fist came to rest on the floor as I lay there, my body going limp against the floor.

Last edited by яuиє on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 am

As I lay there on the floor I slowly begin to close my eyes as a feeling of exhaustion began to rush over me. I had no idea how long I had laid here but after a bit I heard a voice, " Big brother. " the voice said as I laid there. Though I head the voice, I laid there on the floor with my eyes closed. " Big brother you need to get up. " Again the voice, but this time it was more then a voice, this time I felt something touching me.. With the addition of something touching me, I began to rouse. Slowly I opened my eyes and began to lift my head, looking to see what was touching me. " Landon, wake up. " the voice said as I looked to see who was speaking to me. When I seen who it was my eyes widened as I looked upon the figure..

The young girl that sat on her knees next to me with her her hand resting on my shoulder smiled sweetly down at me, " Your finally awake big brother. " As she spoke up I couldn't believe my eyes, my little sister was sitting next to me, the same little sister I killed so many years ago.. " .. A-Anna? " I said as I looked up at her. " Mhm. It's me big brother, who else would it be? " she said as she withdrew her hand from my shoulder. It was my little sister! I quickly scrambled from the floor and moved closer to my sister as I embraced her, pulling her close to me as I began to cry, " Anna. " I said as I held her close to me. After I took her into my arms a giggle escaped her as she put her arms around me and held me close as she began rubbing my back, " Shhh. It's ok big brother. It's ok. " She said as she slowly ran her hand along my back, lightly rubbing it as she held onto me with her other arm.

As I held my sister close to me I took in her sweet scent, it had been so long since I had seen my sister, I missed her so much, " It really is you Anna. ". When I said it was really her she giggled lightly as she gave me a light squeeze, " Of coarse its me silly. ". Her words drew a smile from me as I buried my face into the side of her neck and nuzzled her neck lightly. She held me close to her for a few more seconds before she began to pull away, lightly pushing me back, " Big brother.. " when she began to push me away I didn't stop her and pulled back to look at her when she spoke to me, " Yes? ".

She looked at me with the same smile and slowly brought her hands up and cupped them on my cheeks, " Landon, you have something you need to do. " She said while gazing at my face. I watched her as she spoke to me and as she finished I spoke up, " Something... to do? " She nodded to what I had to say, " Yes. Lexi, you have to save her, remember? " After she reminded me, I remained silent for a moment before I began speaking again, " .. But I can't Anna. That man is to strong.. " I said as I diverted my gaze away from my little sister, shifting it to the floor, " I tried and he defeated me, he is stronger then me... " I added, keeping my gaze on the floor. If I had been looking at my sister I would have seen the smile that was on her face shift to a frown upon hearing my declaration of defeat, " Big brother... " She said with sadness in her voice.

Upon hearing the sadness in my little sisters voice I slowly turned my gaze away from the floor, bringing it back to rest upon my sisters face. When I turned my gaze back to my little sister she rose from the floor some and leaned close to me as she pressed her lips against my forehead, giving my forehead a light kiss. After the kiss she pulled back some and looked into my eyes as she offered me another smile, " Don't give up big brother. You are strong to, stronger then you think, I promise. " as she spoke I brought my head to rest on her shoulder again and listened to her as she began to move a hand through my hair, " Now big brother, you have to get up and go to her, she needs you to save her. Don't make her wait any longer, alright? " as she finished speaking, she brought her hand to rest on the back of my head. I sat there for a moment in her embrace as her words began to sink into me.

After it had sank into me I slowly began to pull away from my sister. As I started to pull away she released her grip on me and sat back on her knees watching me. Once I had pulled away from her, I took a moment to look at her before I began to climb to my feet. As I stood I let out a grown as I reached into my coat and grabbed my side. When I let out the grown my sister rose to her feet and stepped closer to me, " Your injured big brother. " she said as she reached her hand into my coat, " Let me take care of your injuries before you go. " she said as she placed her hand lightly on my chest. When I felt her hand on my chest I glanced down at it before looking back at her, " What do you mean? " I asked as I watched her. " You'll see. " She said in a sweet voice as she looked up at me, keeping her hand on my chest. After that, a light began to emanate from her hand and slowly began to engulf me. As the light engulfed me, I was forced to close my eyes. Once I was fully engulfed in light a tingling sensation began to pass through my body, as the sensation moved through my body I could feel the spots where I had been injured begin to mend themselves as my injuries where being healed. After a few more seconds the sensation began to fade away as did the light but I had no knowledge of the light fading since I still had my eyes closed. As the sensation faded away I kept my eyes closed, " There we go. All better now. " my sister said, upon hearing her voice I opened my eyes, finding the light had faded as well, I looked down at her ad smiled, " Thank you Anna. ". She gave me a slight nod of the head as she reached up and lightly poked the tip of my nose, " That's what little sisters are for right? Taking care of there big brothers. " With her comment, I took her into my arms and embraced her, pulling her close to me as I placed a soft kiss on her forehead, " .. I-I love you Anna. " when I let it out she giggled lightly and nodded her head again, " I know big brother, I love you too, now get going. " as she finished, she pulled out of my arms and begin to back away from me, " I have to go, Mama and Papa are waiting for me... "

As my sister began to pull away from me, I let her go, allowing my arms to fall to my sides as I watched her. When she made mention of our mother and father, I stepped forwards as I watched her, " .. Alright. Tell them I love them too and I hope to see all of you. ". My sister gave a nod and blew me a kiss, " Alright big brother. Good luck. " she said as she began to fade away. I stood there and watched as my sister faded away while a deep sadness began to come over me again.

My attention quickly shifted from where my sister once was to the hole in the room that lead to the outside world as a large explosion happened out side. With the explosion out side, I turned my head and looked at the opening in the wall, watching as more explosion took place out side the building I was in. The explosions began to rock the building I was in, causing things to fall over. I stood there a bit longer as I watched the chaos that was taking place out side the building I was in. As the explosions continued, one happened right at the building I was in. The explosion destroyed the side of the building where the hole in the wall was, the force of the explosion sent me flying back into the wall along with debris from the wall as well. I flew through the air and slammed into the wall behind me for yet another time this night. As I hit the wall, debris hit the wall around me. After hitting the wall I sank to the ground and brought my arms up to block my face and chest as some small bits of debris began to pelt me for a few seconds before it all ended.

When it finally ended and the sounds of explosions died down I slowly lowered my arms and glanced around, now there was a large portion of the room missing which lead right out side. After lowering my arms, I gazed across the distance to the part of the building that was now missing and slowly began to raise to my feet. One I was on my feet I began to move across the room, making my way over to the portion of the destroyed building. As I came to the destroyed part of the building I slowed to a stop and glanced around out side the building. I gazed out at the remains of a few buildings that once stood next to the building Lexi and I resided in. After glancing around at some of the buildings I turned my gaze to the ground level, now that everything was over it was time for me to be on the move so I could go and rescue Lexi.. Pulling my gaze away from the area out side me, I turned my head to the side and glanced back at the door to the apartment. I turned and began to walk for the door, my first thought to take the stairs down to the ground level. I made it about half way before I realized I didn't have to take the stairs, I was standing right next to, or at least was moments ago, a large, gaping hole in the wall that lead right out side, the place I was heading for.

As I realized this I came to a stop and turned to look back at the side of the building leading right out side. I stood for a moment looking at the opening in the wall before I began to move forwards, quickly moving into a sprint as I moved across the room. When I came to the destroyed part of the building, I jumped from the ground into the air. After I left the ground, I soared through the air, moving away from the apartment building. I made it a yard or so away from the building before gravity took over and began to pull me down. As gravity took hold and began to pull me down, I was powerless to resist it, it's not like I have the power to fly like Lexi.. As gravity pulled me down, I looked down at the fast approaching ground and began to shift my weight, forcing my self into a front flip as I moved through the air. When I finally made contact with the pavement, I shifted into a crouch as I hit the ground, bringing an arm down and placing a hand on the pavement as I landed.

After landing on the pavement, I remained there, in a crouched stance for a moment before I began to raise to my feet as I looked around once more. I found it some what odd that there were no signs of human life in this area of the city, nor the sounds you would hear in a bustling city.. there as a stark lack of any sounds of life aside from the ones I was making. For the moment I put it off as simply everyone leaving this part of the city since things began to blow up, that would be the rational thing to do when things started blowing up, run for your life.. As I slowly shifted my gaze across the area ahead of me I had yet to see any of the creatures I had faced earlier. As I looked around, I think back to which way the man had taken Lexi when he flew off and the where her screaming was coming from as they flew off. Now that I had the direction they had went in I nodded my head and began to move down the street, quickly moving into a sprint, wishing to get there as fast as I can.

As I run down the street, I glance around some and realize that I really wasn't sure exactly where the man had taken Lexi, sure I knew the general direction they had went, but I didn't know the specifics.. Did they turn down a street? or keep going straight? did he fly right up into the sky and away with her? Damn it! Now I began to wonder where he actually went with her, did he lead me this way to throw me off? As I began to wonder more and more on which way he went with Lexi, I began to slow down, now wondering if I was going the right way still or if I was going the wrong way. Why couldn't there be a sign that says, ' Hey, this way to the bad guys place. ' or even some sort of markings that lead the way, maybe even a little fairy to guide the way or a colored brick road which lead the way to where he had taken Lexi. I came to a stop and glanced around some as I began sniffing at the air, trying to see if I could pick up Lexi's scent, maybe if I could find it, then it would lead me to where she was at now or at least help me in finding my way.

Last edited by яuиє on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:11 pm

As I stood there, something kept telling me to continue on the path I had began to take before I started to doubt the direction the man had went with Lexi. I wasn't sure if I should follow the feeling or try another way.. Looking down the road before me, the way the feeling was telling me to go I glanced around some before I looked behind me and the direction I had came from. Looking back to the road in front of me, I remained stationary for a few more seconds before I began to move down the street again, heading in the same direction. I had put my hope in the feeling I was getting and decided to take the way before me.. As I moved down the street I began to pick up speed as I changed from a walk into a sprint again. I made it about a block or two before something happened to make me come to a stop again. A bolt of lighting like energy struck the ground in front of me, causing an explosion that knocked me back and onto the ground. With the bolt of lightning like energy there was a bright flash of light that forced me to bring an arm up to block my eyes as I closed them. After a few seconds I began to lower my arm and looked to where the bolt had struck the ground, as I gazed over at where the bolt had struck the ground I could see the damage it had caused to the pavement, but what really caught my attention was the figure standing on the opposite side of the crater, unlike the other two things I had faced, the one standing on the other side of the crater didn't look as a shadowy humanoid, no, what stood on the other side of the crater looked like a normal human, a female human..

As I gazed across the crater over at her, she did the same, gazing back at me, " Well, what do we have here. A tasty looking young man. " she said with a giggle as her gaze remained fixed on me. With the comment a frown came to my face as I watched her, no one had ever said something like that to me, it was always I saying something like that about a female, and this female did look very delicious, my gaze slowly shifted from her face, moving down to her breasts. When my gaze shifted from her face to her breasts, she laughed lightly as she watched me, " What is it sweetie? Do you want to play with my body? " she asked as she began to run a hand down her chest slowly, " Well, do you sweetie? ". I lay there watching her as she taunted me with her body, while watching I began to feel the all to familiar urges, driving me to get up and do things to her.. However, before I could do anything, she pulled her hand away from her chest and lifted it into the air, pointing a finger towards the sky. Once her hand was pointed to the sky, there was a spark of electricity around her finger. Seconds after the spark faded, another bolt of lighting stuck the pavement, striking a few feet away from me.

As the bolt hit the ground and caused the explosion, I lifted an arm back up to my face to shield it as some debris was launched into the air and some of it began to pelt me. Once it was over I slowly lowered my arm, pushing some of the debris off of me as I looked over to where the sexy female was. " Come on my dear, I will make you feel wonderful. " she said, keeping her arm extended into the air. Again electricity sparked at her finger before fading away, " You might want to dodge this one sweetie. " she said in a playful tone. With the warning I didn't hesitate to roll to the side, as I was rolling to the side, another bolt struck the ground where I had been laying. I came to a stop on my stomach, hands held over the back of my head as some debris began to rain down onto me. When I heard no more debris hitting the ground, I slowly lifted my heads from my head as I lifted my head from the ground. I glanced around before I began to raise to my feet. As I stood fully I turned to face where the female had been when she attacked me. When I turned fully I seen the female was no longer there.

Upon finding her no longer in the place she was when she attacked me, I began to look around some, wondering where she had gone. I stood there as I glanced around the street, trying to find where she had went to. When I felt arms begin to move around me, I stiffened and began to pull away, " Shhh, It's ok sweetie. " The female said as I tried to get away as she pulled me close to her. When I heard her voice I stopped trying to pull away but remained tense. As my body made contact with hers a feeling of calm and relaxation began to rush over me. She held me close to her and whispered into my ear, " Do you want to play with me? " She asked as she slipped a hand into my coat and began to run it over my chest, lightly scratching at my skin with her fingernails. As she held me close and whispered to me while lightly scratching my chest I felt the urges to 'play' with her grow stronger. I tried to resist the urge and focus on what I was suppose to do but I found it increasingly hard to.. As I stood there in silence the female behind me leaned in and pressed her lips against my neck and began softly kissing the side of my neck multiple times and throwing in a few light nips she went along.

As she began to kiss and bite at the side of my neck soft moans began escaping me. After a few more seconds of kissing my neck she paused for a moment, " Well sweetie? Are you going to keep me waiting? " she asked as her hand slowly ran down my chest, slowly moving down to my stomach and pausing there for a moment before moving further down to the rim of my pants. " .... I want to play. " I said, I could no longer resist the urges and gave in to them.. " Good. Now close your eyes sweetie and let me make you feel good. " As she finished speaking, I nodded my head faintly and slowly closed my eyes as she began kissing my neck again.

When I opened my eyes again I was no longer on the street, though I was still in her arms and she was still kissing my neck. After opening my eyes I glanced around for a moment, I was in a candle light room with a large bed in the center of it. She paused for a moment in her kissing and pulled away from my neck some as she spoke up, " Welcome to my room sweetie. ". she said before nipping at my neck hard enough to break the skin and make me bleed. As she bite my neck and made me bleed, I continued looking around the room as I slowly lifted an arm from my side and reached up, running my hand through her hair, " .. Your room. " I said as I glanced around a bit more. She nodded as she began licking the blood from my neck, " Mhm. " after licking a bit more blood from my neck she pulled away some, " This is where we will play sweetie. Now, how about we get this coat off of you so I can see your body? " as she finished she pulled away some, my hand slipping from her hair as she did so. After pulling away she began to pull my coat off and I offered no resistance to what she was doing She pulled my coat off and tossed it to the floor before placing her hands on my back, " Mmm, you look so tasty my dear, I could eat you up. " she said before placing a kiss on my shoulder. Honestly, that sounded like what I would do to her, eat her up... but at the moment, I wasn't minding what she was doing to me.. As she slowly kissed along my shoulder I closed my eyes again and relaxed fully.

The kissing continued a few more seconds before it stopped with a soft bite to my shoulder before she spoke up, " You have so many scars. You must have a rough life my dear. " as she finished her statement, she kissed my shoulder once more. I slowly opened my eyes again as she spoke and gazed ahead of me into a mirror, looking at the front half of my body. As I looked into the mirror she moved a hand onto my stomach and began to trace the tips of her fingers along the large scar going across my stomach, " Do you like them? " she lightly clawed at the large scar on my stomach with her fingernails as she rested her head on my shoulder, looking into the mirror at me. I though over her question for a moment before giving a simple shrug as an answer. With the shrug a pout came to her face as she looked at me in the mirror, " Aww. Do you not like them? I think they are sexy. " the pout was quickly replaced by a seductive smile after the statement. With the comment about scars being sexy and the look on her face I couldn't help but smirk as I looked at her in the mirror. " Well, do you like the pain? " as she asked she moved her hand from the scar and applied more force as she ran her nails across my skin, the force she applied just enough to make her nails cut my flesh a bit. As her nails began to cut open my skin I growled lightly, though took no further action to stop her.. in truth, I did like it.. When she heard the growl she giggled lightly as she brought her hand to a stop, " Aww, that was cute sweetie. " She said before placing a kiss on my cheek.

After the kiss on the cheek, she moved back to my neck, licking a little more blood from it as she ran her hand along my chest more, lightly clawing at it just enough to cause light wounds. As she began kissing my neck and clawing at my chest, I stood there and watched in the mirror for a bit longer before I closed my eyes, " .. I do like it. " I replied in a low voice. I didn't see it but she smiled at my response and slowly began to move her hand back down my chest, moving it past my stomach and onto the handle of my knife, " Mmm, what do we have here sweetie? " I kept my eyes closed, though I could feel what she was doing and made no action to stop her, " .. That is special to me. " I said as she pulled it from its sheath,, " Really? ". I nodded my head some in response. " I see.' She said as she placed the cool metal blade against my stomach. When I felt the blade against my stomach I opened my eyes again as I reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling it and the knife away from my stomach. " What's the matter sweetie? Are you afraid I'll hurt you? " she asked as I pulled her hand back. I shook my head at her question, " No... I'm not afraid. " . She nodded, " Good, you shouldn't be afraid sweetie, I don't want to hurt you, only make you feel good. Now, let go so we can play, ok? " I held onto her hand a few seconds longer before I finally released it, my hand falling back to my side as the blade was returned to my stomach.

" That a good boy. You want to feel good, don't you? " she asked as he slowly began to run the blade slowly up my stomach, as she brought her free hand around to the front of my pants. I nodded to her question, still keeping my eyes closed as I stood there, enjoying the simply touch she was offering. She ran the blade up from my stomach, moving it to my chest before she slowly turned it so the sharp part rested against my skin. After turning the blade so the sharp edge rested against my skin, she began to slowly cut into the flesh of my right breast. After making one cut, she moved the blade and began to cut again, as she sliced away at my flesh I slowly opened my eyes again and looked at what she was doing in the mirror. When she seen I had opened my eyes she smiled at me and kissed my shoulder, " Do you want to watch? " she asked as she continued cutting me. I shook my head faintly, " No... I want to do the same to you. " as I spoke my lips curved back into a grin, " I want to taste your delicious flesh. ". When she heard this she smiled more, " Oh really? Well, maybe I'll let you do the same to me, but first I get to play. " she slowly pulled the blade away from my chest and brought it up to her mouth and slowly ran her tongue across the blade, licking the blood that had collected on it off, " Mmmm, delicious. " she said after she finished licking the blade. After licking the blade clean she brought it down to rest on my chest again, " Your blood tastes so sweet my dear. I can't get enough of it. " As I gazed into the mirror at her I brought a hand up and placed it on her cheek, lightly caressing it as I watched her. When my hand touched her cheek, she leaned into it, closing her eyes, " Mmm, you are being such a good boy. " as she leaned into my hand, I caressed her cheek more, still watching her in the mirror. After a moment longer she opened her eyes turned her head before placing a kiss on the palm of my hand.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:13 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:13 am

As I stumbled forwards, the tentacle that had missed me came around, the appendage lashed at me, striking me in the stomach. The blow packed enough force to knock the air out of me. After the block knocked the air out of me, I began to gasp as I tried to catch my breath from the hit. As I gasped for air, the one that was wrapped around my wrist yanked again and began to pull me forwards. When the tentacle yanked at my arm, I stumbled forwards a few steps before I ended up falling over as the thing pulled me across the floor. I struggled against the thing as it pulled me, trying to get back to my feet. As the thing drug me across the floor, the other tentacle lashed out, striking me in the back, as the tentacle hit me in the back I arched my back as I let out a cry of pain, " Ahhh! ". Finally the thing stopped dragging me across the floor and began to lift me up, lifting me from the floor and into the air by my arm. As it lifted me into the air, I dangled there from my arm as I looked over at the creature that was holding me in the air, it was another of the shadowy humanoids I had encountered earlier. After lifting me into the air, the creature looked over at me as I dangled there. As it looked at me, I looked back at it as I tried to think of how to get out of this as the pain in my arm began to increase as all my weight pulled on it while the tentacle kept a tight grip, suspending it in the air. As I tried to think of what to strike back with I glanced to the one tentacle that was not holding onto me and then it hit me, when it hit me a smirk formed on my face, " .. I have things like that. Now come my friends and feast! " I yelled. After yelling the chant, the creature lashed out with its free tentacle, hitting me in the stomach with it before it flung me into the air, releasing its grip on me. As I flew back through the air, energy collected and attacked to my shoulder before two tentacles of my own appeared. After I hit the ground I began to climb back to my feet as the creature lashed out at me again, however this time I was able to counter, the familiars I had summoned lashed out at the two tentacles that where coming at me, slicing through the two shadowy appendages with ease. After slicing the two tentacles up, the bits fell to the ground and melted into pools of black liquid. Since I was on my feet I began to walk forwards moving towards the shadowy creature, the two familiars I had summoned moved around in the air. Finally one of the creatures sprang forth, launching its self into the air. As the familiar came at the creature, it turned and began to run away. I stood there and watched as it tried to run away. It didn't get to far away before my familiar plunged into its back, piercing through its chest and coming out the front of it.

After piercing through the creature, it did like the others and melted into a pool of black liquid on the ground. Once the creature was dead, I dismissed the familiar I had summoned. As it began to dissipate back into energy I began to walk, heading down the hall the creature was in when it attacked me. At the end of the hall, I came to a door and stopped, waiting a moment before I reached out and took a hold of the knob and turned it before pushing the door open. Behind this door I was met with the sight of the city. Seeing the door lead out side, I nodded my head as I stepped through the door, moving out side, now I could get back on track and head to the place the female had told me about. Now that I was back on the street, I began to move down it and moved into a sprint, glancing around some to make sure I was going the right way as I ran down the street.

I had managed to make it a few blocks down the road before I run into another set back. I neglected to noticed some of the black liquid on the ground and ran past it. I only got a few feet past the black liquid before something tripped me, making me fall to the ground. I fell to the ground with a thud and remained there only a second or so before I began to climb back to my feet. Once I was back on my feet, I glanced back to see what had tripped me, that's when I seen it, a figure standing behind me, shadowy like the others. I was in the midst of turning around when the thing charged at me. When the thing got close enough it slashed at me with its blade arm, I was forced to dodge the attack by falling back to the ground again. After I hit the ground the thing thrust down at me with the blade, sinking it into the pavement next to my head. As the thing began to pull its blade from the pavement, I rolled to the side and climbed to my feet and turned to face the creature. As the thing came in again, it went for another slash. This time I managed to pull my knife out and used it as best as I could to block the attack, though it wasn't very effective as the creature pushed me back, breaking my block before it landed a blow to my chest. I took a few steps back, putting some distance between myself and the creature as I brought a hand up and touched the open wound going across my chest.

" Rend and tear, shred my foe to pieces! " I yelled as I gazed over at the creature, I was in no mood to deal with him, I had already wasted to much time and wanted to get to where Lexi was so I could save her. With the chant, energy began to gather and form into a semi-translucent sheet of magical energy, appearing to be a barrier at first. As the sheet was being formed the creature began to charge for me. Before he could get to me, the sheet of magical energy began to crack, after the cracks had spread all across the sheet it burst forwards, moving into a wave of jagged bits as it rushed straight for the creature. When it hit the creature, it over took him, knocking him to the ground as the wave of jagged magical shards collided with him and then swept over him once it had knocked him down. After the wave had rushed over him the magical energy begins to dissipate as I look upon the creature as it lays on the ground after the blow it just received. I watched him as he began to move on the ground since my attack had not finished him off. Since my attack had not killed him, he began to move and start to get back to his feet as he laughed. When I seen the creature was still alive I glared at the thing, as I glared at the creature, I sheathed my knife before bringing my hands down in front of me and holding them close together as I opened my hands as if I was holding a ball between them, as I had brought my hands down in front of me I uttered the necessary set of words in order to invoke the power I wished to use.

As I had began to utter the set of words the creature began to charge at me again now that it had recovered from the attack. While the creature came at me energy began to collect between my hands, forming into a sphere between my hands. When the creature got close enough, it jumped into the air, coming at me with a jump slash. As the creature came down at me with it's slash, I lifted my hands into the air, pointing them at the creature and unleashing the sphere I had created with my ability. The sphere launched from my hands and collided with the creature, pushing it back into the air before it ripped through the creatures stomach. The creature fly back a bit more before it fell to the ground and began to melt into a pool of black liquid. As the creature began to melt I lowered my hands and watched it for a moment before turning my attention away as I glanced around. After a quick survey of the area, I began to move again, heading in the direction the woman had told me to go in.

While making my way down the street again I noticed a building off in the distance, if what the woman told me was true, my path would probably take me to that building, then that must be where Lexi is at. As I began to near the building I noticed it had a rather tall wall that seemed to block any further advance towards the building. Upon seeing the wall, I began to slow my pace as I slowly glanced from one side to the other, looking at the parts of the wall I could see, I looked up the wall and gauged it at roughly twenty feet tall. When I seen how big it was I came to a stop, as I gazed up at it a sign escaped me, " How am I going to get up there... " I said to my self as I gazed up at the wall, the first thought that came to mind was to climb up it or try and find an entrance into it.. I gazed up at the wall a few more seconds before I began to move again, my pace had slowed to a walk as I began to make my way closer to the wall as I thought over possible ways to get past it. As I worked on getting closer, something unexpected happened, while walking forwards, I ran right into some sort of invisible wall blocking my way, however when I ran into it, a surge of electricity shot through my body, as the electricity ran through my body I let out a cry of pain as my body began to twitch and spasm from the electricity. I fell to the ground and continue twitching and spamming for a few seconds before the shock finally left my body and I was left laying there with the pain still running through my body.

After laying there for a bit longer I slowly began to climb back to my feet. Once I was back on my feet, I stepped a few feet away from the area where I had ran into the field that had electrocuted me. Now that I had found out there was some sort of electrical force field blocking my way I began to doubt I would be able to get into the place, I had no idea how to get around it or even if I could get around it. I turned my gaze back to the building that lay on the other side of the force field and wall, " Lexi... " a wave of hopelessness began to rush over me as I doubted getting into the building to save Lexi. " Aww, are you having some trouble sweetie? " When I heard the voice I quickly pulled my attention away from the wall and looked over to the female as she stood atop a car, looking down at me with a smile. " Y-You.. " I said as I took a step forwards while watching her. Her smile grew as she watched me, " Did you think I left you sweetie? Do you miss me? " she asked before she hopped from the car and began walking towards me. I stood there and watched her as she hopped from the car and began walking towards me, " .. Where did you go? ". As she came up to me, she slipped her arms around me and pulled me close to her, " Don't worry about that sweetie, I had to take care of somethings. But I'm here to help you. " she began to run a hand through my hair as she spoke to me.

When she took me into her arms, I leaned against her some and closed my eyes as she held me close to her. When she said she was here to help me, I opened my eyes again and glanced to her face, " What do you mean? ". She placed a kiss on my cheek, " You cant get past the field, but I can get you past it if you'd like. ". I nodded my head faintly, " Yes.... I need to get past it so I can go save Lexi. " She placed another kiss on my cheek as I finished speaking, " Aww, that's cute sweetie. Now close your eyes and let me take care of everything. " as she finished she placed another kiss on my cheek. I nodded my head and slowly closed my eyes again like she said to do.

After a few seconds I could no longer feel the woman I was holding onto so I slowly opened my eyes, expecting to be where I was, only with out the female again. As I opened my eyes fully, I could no longer see the woman but the wall was no longer in front of me. Since the wall was no longer in front of me, I began to look around some, slowly as I shifted my gaze around I came to realize I was no longer on the out side of the wall, I had been transported past the wall and force field.. Now on the other side of the wall and force field, the feeling of hopelessness was quickly fading away, I could get back to my pursuit of Lexi and the one who had taken her, though I couldn't help but wonder where the woman that had helped me had gotten off to again and why she kept disappearing.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:14 am

My thoughts quickly shifted from where the woman was and why she had left me, back to my objective, finding Lexi. Now with my thoughts focused back on Lexi, I begin to walk, slowly moving away from my position and beginning the trek to the building where Lexi should be. I didn't make it far before the ground begin to shake beneath me. As soon as the ground began to shake I stopped in my tracks and started to look around for something that was causing the ground to shake as it was. As I shifted my gaze, looking around, I could find nothing in the immediate are that was causing the ground to shake.

Off in the distance not to far from me, the ground erupts, exploding upwards, debris is sent flying into the air and promptly begins to crash down around the site where the ground had exploded, a bit of it getting close to me and causing me to raise my arms in defense to protect myself from anything. As debris was raining back down to earth, something began to move in the area that had exploded, slowly, out of the area climbed a figure. I watched as the figure climbed its way out of the hole that had just exploded and when it was finally out, it stood up, almost as tall as the wall that had blocked my entrance into the place.

When I seen how tall the thing was I was a bit taken back, eyes widening in shock, I hadn't seen anything this big since the event that happened in East City.. After the thing had climbed out of the ground, it lifted its arms into the air and let out a loud roar/groan before lowering its arms as it looked to me. I slowly lowered my arms as I watched the thing, when it looked at me, I took a step back as the beat of my heart began to speed up, the thing had seen me, was it going to attack me?

It wasn't long before my own question was answered by the large beast's actions. The large creature picked up a large piece of debris that had been blown from the ground and hurled at at me. As the large piece of debris came down at me, I jumped to the side. As I hit the ground, I rolled to the side before I began to climb back to my feet. Once I was back on my feet, I looked over at the large creature as I tried to come up with a way to get past it.. the only thing that came to mind was to defeat it but I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to go about such a task. As I stood there thinking the creature began to move, advancing towards me slowly.

As the thing began to advance for me, I started to move to the side, moving off to the right as I started to get closer to the creature. When I got close enough, I grabbed my knife, but before I could pull it from the sheath, the large creature grabbed me and lifted me into the air. As it lifted me into the air, it began to squeeze me. When it started squeezing me I began to struggle against it and get free from its grasp. After lifting me up, the thing shook me around some before it threw me. As it released me I began to fly through the air, flying a few yards before I finally fell back to the ground and rolled across the ground for a few more yards before I finally came to a stop.

After coming to a rest on the ground, I laid there for a few seconds before I began to climb back to my feet. I managed to get to my hands and knees before almost falling back over again as a burst of pain ran through my body. As I sat there on my hands and knees I could hear the creature as it began to get closer and closer to me but I couldn't get up, the pain was to great and had me paralyzed in place. I sat there as the creature came upon me and kicked me over before it began to place its foot upon me. When it hit me I let out a cry of pain as I fell over. As it began to put its foot down onto me, I was able to bring my arms up and place my hands against the bottom of its foot and try to stop it from pushing down onto me and probably crushing me.

The creatures strength was vastly overwhelming my own and it began to easily win the power struggle between the two of us. As the creature pushed down harder my arms, I tried my best to fight against it but I couldn't stop the foot from coming down upon me. When it finally came to rest on my chest, I was pinned under it as the creature began to apply more pressure to my chest. As the creature continued pushing down onto my chest, my vision began to darken as I gazed up at it until finally everything went black. " Fight. " A voice cut through the darkness, urging me to fight on, as the voice did so, I felt something happening deep with in me, something that felt familiar to me. As the feeling ran through my body, my eyes snapped open again and I began to push back against the foot again, though this time I began to lift it from my chest as a power surged through me.

As I began to push back against the creature ones more and life its foot, it tried harder to push its foot back down onto me. While pushing against the creatures foot, waves of pain began to rush through me again, causing me to ease up on my pushing, giving the monster a chance to gain ground on our struggle. While the pain ran through my body, a change began to take place with in me, the transformation working its way through my body as it changed my form. As we struggled against each other, the sound of ripping flesh and clothing could be hard as my skin and clothing was being ripped apart from the inside as my new form forced its way through.

When the transformation was complete I was able to push the creatures foot off me full, as I did this it took two steps back and looked down at me as I climbed to my feet in a new form. As I stood, I looked up at the large creature and began to growl at it, I growled at it for a few seconds before I turned my head to the sky and let out a loud howl. The howl lasted a few seconds before it finally ended as I turned my gaze back to the creature.

With my transformation complete, the creature stepped forwards and launched an attack at me, hurling its large fist straight for me. When it launched its attack, I stood there for a few seconds before jumping into the air seconds before the creatures came to me. As I jumped into the air, the creatures swing missed me and hit the ground. As the creatures fist slammed into the ground, I landed on its arm and began to charge up it, working my way up to the beasts shoulder. As I came to its shoulder, the thing took a swing at me with its free arm but missed as I jumped straight up into the air over it. " Your in my way you bastard, take this and die!! " I yelled out as I drew an arm back before swiping it forwards through the air. As my arm came forwards a set of energy blades left my hand and sliced through the air before colliding with the creature.

When the set of energy based claw slashes made contact with the creature it forced it to stumble to the side and let out a loud groan of anger before it began to recover. As I began to fall back to earth I watched the creature and let out a growl when I seen my attack had not taken it down. When I landed, I sank into a crouch, moving low to the ground as my gaze became fixed on the creature. With the creature having recovered fully, it decided to launch its own attack at me, it fell forwards, moving onto all fours before its mouth opened, after its mouth had opened energy began to collect at its mouth, charging up before it was fired, after it was charged fully a large beam of energy was fired at me.

When the creature launched the attack at me, I quickly began to dash off to the side to try and evade it. As I ran from the attack, I believed I had gotten just far enough away to dodge it, however as the beam past by me bolts of electricity arced out from it and struck me. As the bolts hit me, I let out a yelp of pain as I slumped forwards onto the ground. After the creatures attack was finished it rose back to its feet and began to advance towards me again.

As it began to advance for me again I started to climb back to my feet and once I was to my feet I turned to look at it. As I watched it I snarled, my lips curl up to reveal my incisors, as I snarled at the creature I drew in a deep breath before I let out another howl, as I let out the howl a wave of force fly's through the air and collides with the creature causing it to stop in its tracks, as the wave its it, it not only causes it to stop but invisible blades cut into the creature damaging it as well.

With the creature stunned, I began to charge for it, moving on all fours as I charge for the creature. While charging for the creature, it brings an arm up and points it at me before energy begins to gather in the palm of its hand, coalescing as it forms an orb. Seconds after the orb had formed a beam of energy launched out from it, flying threw the air straight for me. I had seen it getting another attack ready but I continued my charge, saving my evade for the last moment so I could try and get in as close as I could, wishing to take this beast down in one more blow if I could.

At the last possible second, I leapt into the air, jumping over the attack and I hoped out of the range of the lighting bolts that had struck me before. It appeared I had jumped far enough away to be struck by any of the bolts. As I flew up into the air, I brought my hand back as I readied myself for another attack, " I said die!! " I yelled as I swung my arm forwards, once more I launched a set of energy claws at the creature. After leaving my claws the energy attack flew through the air heading straight for the creature like last time.

Though unlike last time, the creature lifted its free arm and used it as a shield to block my attack, but when it did so, the energy claws sliced into its arm and through it, cutting the arm off the creatures body, however they didn't make it any further then cutting its arm off. When the creatures arm was sliced off it let out a high pitched squeal as it stumbled back and grabbed its shoulder. The arm I had cut off fell to the ground and twitched a bit before it stopped moving.

Though I had not killed the creature like I wanted, I was still a bit pleased to see I had done some significant damage to it. I fell back to the ground and landed in a couch before I rose back to my feet and gazed over at the creature. I stood there, watching the creature for a moment as it held onto its shoulder while sounds of pain emanated from it. " Whats the matter? " I said as a wolfish smirk came to my lips. I decided to waste no more time and began to charge at the creature again.

" Come my fiendish friends and feast upon my foe! " I yelled out as I rushed for the creature. After the chant was finished, energy began to collect, coalescing into an amorphous form, when I got closer to the creature, I jumped into the air as the form latched onto my back, attaching its self to me. With my yell the creatures attention shifted to me, looking to where it heard the yell before it looked into the sky where I was. As the creature was looking for me, the familiar acted, many of the creatures tendrils launching out from it and flaring out in a pattern that looked much like a set of wings. The ends of the tendrils shifted as they began to fly through the air, changing into wolf heads before they made contact with the creature. As soon as they did they began to attack it, biting away at its surface, ripping away chunks of the creature.

As my familiars tore away bits and peaces of the creature, it began to writhe around and swat at the familiars, trying to get them all before they could finish it off. While it did get some, there were others to continue the work of the whole. During the 'feast' I fell back to the ground as I watched the familiars continue to eat away at the creature until it finally melted away into a pool of darkness, when this finally happened the familiar I had summoned began to dissolve into energy again.

Now that the creature was defeated, I could continue on with my task. I began to move again, heading for the building now. I only made it a few yards before I toppled over, falling onto my hands and knees as I began to revert back to my human form. " Mmm, that was sexy sweetie. You will have to use that form on me some time. " The female from before said as she stood over me. I had not seen her come in but now that she had spoken I knew she was here.

After I finished reverting back to my human form I slowly stood back up and looked to her. Her eyes wondered along my nude form for a moment before she looked back to my face and held out a set of cloths, " Here you go sweetie, I seen you tore your other ones up, so I brought you a new set and I got your toy to. " She said with a smile as she set my sheathed knife atop the set of cloths.

With the offering of cloths, I reached out and took them from her before I began to get dressed. She stood and watched me as I got dressed and once I was finished she grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. When I was pulled into the kiss, I allowed it for a moment before I pushed her away, forcing the kiss to be broken, " I have to continue.. " I said as I looked back to the building which lay before me. " Aww... Fine. " She said before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:15 am

When I no longer heard the woman's voice, I looked around for her but found she had disappeared again.. No matter, what I sought was now one step closer to me. I turned my attention to the building, now that I had cleared the obstacles in my path, I could progress into it and to where Lexi was being held. I began to move again, making my way up to the building, as I came up to it, the doors slide open, allowing me into the building. Upon seeing the doors open on there own, I pause for a brief moment before I step through the opening and into the building. After passing through the open doors, they shut behind me and I hear the sound of what appear to be a lock as the doors lock behind me, there was no going back now..

I glanced around but the area around me was so dark I couldn't really see anything. Cautiously I began to make my way forwards. I made it a few steps before lights began to turn on, when the lights began to turn on I froze in my tracks and glanced around as a light over top of me turned on before lights began turning on one after another in a straight line down what appeared to be a long corridor. A few more lights turned on in the distance before they stopped at a set of doors. I gazed down the corridor at the doors for a moment before I began to move, slowly moving my hand down onto the hilt of my dagger as I began walking along the light up path.

As I came to the doors I came to a stop and looked at them for a moment before glancing behind me, so far I hadn't been attacked and that could be a good sign, though it could also be a bad one, the creatures I have been fighting could be laying in wait, waiting for me to let my guard down, I couldn't let that happen.. After a few seconds of standing there, the doors began to open, pulling back into the walls. When the doors started to open, I stepped back away from them and gazed into the room the doors had opened up too.

It appeared nothing was in the room and it looked safe, or safe enough. So slowly I stepped forwards, moving past the threshold and into the small room, as I stepped into it I noticed that it was an elevator.. One I had stepped into the elevator, the doors shut behind me. When they shut, I quickly spun around and placed my hands against it, trying to pull it open but I was unable too. When I found I was unable to force the doors open, I stepped back and glanced over to the control panel of the elevator. I reached over and pressed the stop button but nothing happened. After I had pressed the button the elevator began to move, at first it was slow in its ascent but it began to pick up speed.

When the elevator began to ascent, I pressed the stop button again but nothing happened. I began to panic a bit when nothing happened after I hit the button, I tried it a third time, third times a charm right?, however this time I slammed the bottom of my fist into the button but nothing happened, maybe not.. When nothing happened the third time I hit the button I knew I was not going to be getting out of this elevator until it stopped at what ever floor it was going to..

I stepped back and leaned against the back wall of the elevator as I glanced up at the numbers indicating the floors. I watched as the numbers began to pass by one by one as the elevator worked its way further and further up. When I became fed up with watching the numbers pass by, I turned my attention away from it and let out a sigh, " I'm coming Lexi.. " I said as I leaned my head back against the metal wall, closing my eyes.

It wasn't much longer before the elevator finally stopped. When it stopped moving I opened my eyes again and watched as the doors began to pull off to each side as they opened. As the doors pulled open, I gazed through them at the area beyond them, waiting until they where open fully before I pulled away from the wall, but I held back on leaving the elevator, wanting to wait a moment before I stepped into this new area.

The area beyond the elevator appeared to be a semi-large open area. My gaze shifted around the part of the area that I could see for a moment before I stepped forwards, moving thorugh the threshold of the elevator once more as I stepped out of it this time. After stepping out of the elevator, I took a few steps away from it as the doors shut behind me. As the doors shut, I glanced behind me, looking at them for a moment before I began to turn my attention to the area in front of me once more.

As my gaze shifted back to the area in front of me, it came to rest upon a shadowy figure standing a few feet away from me. When I caught sight of the figure, I took a step back and reached for my knife as I looked at it. Seconds after I caught sight of the creature I pulled my knife from its sheath as I charged forwards. As I made a dash or the creature, it brought an arm up and as I lashed out with my knife, the arm shifted into a shield used to block my attack. When the creature blocked my attack, I jumped back as its arm shifted again, this time shifting into a blade.

Once its arm had shifted into a blade it went on the offense and came right at me. As the creature came at me, it took a swipe at me with its blade. As the creature lashed out at me, I jumped back, evading its attack. After evading the first attack, the creature came at me again with another slash of its sword. This time as I dodge the attack, I went back and felt my back hit against the wall as I jumped back as far as I could. However, it wasn't far enough and the creature came in with its attack. As It slashed at me with its attack, I shifted my body to the side along the wall and watched as its blade sank into the wall where I had been seconds before.

As his blade arm became stuck in the wall, I pulled away from the wall and stepped forwards, thrusting out with my knife and plunging it into his chest. After sinking the knife into the creatures chest, I began to twist it around before yanking it out as I brought a foot up and kicked the creature in the chest, knocking it back and onto the ground. After the creature had fallen onto the ground it took a moment before it began to get back up. I wasn't about to let this happen so I stepped forwards and brought my foot down to rest on the creatures blade arm, preventing it from getting up fully, " .. Star of destruction, glisten and twinkle once more. " I said as I lifted my arm and pointed my empty hand down at the creature as it lay on the ground.

As the creature began to struggle more, trying to get up, energy began to collect in my out stretched, open hand. The energy collected and began to form an orb in my hand, slowly as more energy gathered it grew larger until it was roughly the size of a baseball. When the orb was fully formed it launched from my hand and collided with the creature. When the orb of energy collided with the creature, I was forced to close my eyes as it exploded.

When I finally opened my eyes, the creature had already melted away into a pool of black liquid. I gazed down at the liquid for a moment before I knelt down and picked up my dagger before slipping it back into its sheath as I moved back to my feet. After raising back to my feet, I gazed back down the path set before me. After a moment of standing still I begin to move again, slowly shifting my gaze around the part of the room that was light up. So far, I couldn't see any more of the creatures that kept attacking me but I had no doubt that there were more waiting in the shadows, waiting for an opening so they could lash out at me..

I was well on my way to a door not to far in the distance that I was hoping lead me straight to where Lexi was but before I could get to it, something caused me to stop. Out of the shadows stepped a figure. The figure moved into my path, standing between me and the door I was on my way to. As the figure came to as top in my path, my gaze shifted into a glare as I looked over at the shadowy creature. My gaze staid fixed on the creature as I glared at it, watching it for a moment to see what it would do.

The creature took a step forwards before it moved into a dash straight for me. As it came at me, its arm shifted into a blade and when it got close enough it began slashing through the air at me. As the creature began slashing at me, I started to jump back and dodge each attack it threw at me, as I dodge each of the attacks the creature threw at me, it continued to follow through with another and another as it tried to land a hit on me.

This pattern of dodging and attacking continued for a few more swipes of the creatures sword until it managed to land a lucky hit, its blade striking me in the arm. As the blade hit my arm, I took a hold of my injured arm and pulled away from the creature as it paused for a moment after hitting me. " Is that the best you got? Of so then allow my fiendish friends to come and feast upon you! " As I said the chant the creature came at me again and I was forced to begin dodging again as I held onto my injured arm.

As I dodged the next wave of attacks, energy began to come to me and collect into a form on my back, as more energy merged into the collection on my back it grew more until it had collected enough energy. Once the familiar I summoned was fully form, two tendrils shot out from my back, moving over my shoulders and lashing out at the creature that is attacking me. One of the tendrils hit the creature in the chest and knocked it away before they both moved in for the kill. After knocking the creature down it began to try and get up but before it could my familiar attacked it, one of the wolf heads biting down on the sword arm while the other bit down on the creatures neck. After both had a firm hold on the creature they lifted it into the air and I gazed up at it.

I watched as the creature writhed around in mid air while my familiar held it up there, trying to get out of the grasp. As I watched at smile slowly crept over my face as the one that was holding onto the creatures arm began to bite down harder, though the one holding onto its neck kept a firm and steady grip, not yet biting down harder, not until I would allow it to do so. The one holding onto the creatures arm, yanked back and ripped the creatures arm off before dropping it to the ground as it turned its attention to the creatures other arm. My gaze shifted to the door I wished to go through and I let out a light sigh as the wolf head holding the creatures neck bite down harder and broke the creatures neck, killing it. As my familiar began to fade away, the body melted into a pool of darkness as I walked past it, heading for the door as I sheathed my knife.

I made my way across the span of floor that lay between me and the door I had my eyes set on and as I came up to it, I reached out and slowly pushed it open. As I pushed the door open, I stepped through it and into another room. As I stepped into the room, I glanced around for a moment before my gaze came to rest on a man sitting in the middle of the room. When I seen this man I let out a sigh as I looked over him, " .. How many of these bastards am I going to have to kill before I get to Lexi. " I said to myself as I watched the man.

The man slowly lifted his head and opened his eyes before gazing over at me, " You have come. I assure you I am the last of these 'bastards'. However, you will not be making it any further. I will strike you down here and end your life. " the man said as he watched me. Oh, one more, no big deal, finally I would be getting to Lexi so I could save her. I nodded my head faintly at what the man had to say, if he was the last then I would kill him quickly and get to the one who took Lexi so I could take care of him.

With that conclusion, I dashed forwards as I gripped the hilt of my knife and pulled it from its sheath, " Alright its time to die! " I yelled out as I charged him. As I charged for him, something happened, the man that was sitting on the floor disappeared. When he disappeared I slowed to a stop and glanced around, where had he gone? " Behind you. " a voice said from behind me but before I could turn around I felt something hit me as the man struck me with the blunt side of a sword. The strike forced me to stumble forwards as I arched my back, " Ahh. " as I recovered from the attack I turned to face the man since he was now behind me. " I am not as weak as the creatures you have been fighting, I doubt you will be able to defeat me, but you are welcome to try. " The man said as he looked up on me. Like the female, he looked human, not a shadow creature, did that mean he was a person too?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 am

" We'll see about that. Rend and tear, shred my foe to pieces! " I yelled, jumping right into an attack. After I yelled the chant magical energy began to gather around me and moved in front of me where it began to connect and form into a sheet of magical energy. As my spell was forming the man stood there and watched. The sheet of magical energy continued building until it was finished and once it was, cracks began to run through it and then it shattered into pieces and rushed forwards in a wave of jagged energy shards.

As the wave rushed for the man, he made no move to dodge it as he stood there. When it came upon him, he did bring his sword up and used it to block the attack, but he still didn't dodge it. The wave of magical energy rushed over him as he blocked and moved past him before it began to fade away. Once it had moved away from him he lowered his sword and looked at me, a smirk forming on his lips. Aside from some minor cuts, he appeared to be unscathed by my attack!

When I seen my attack had hardly any effect on him, I took a step back as I looked at him, how could that be? He didn't dodge it, he simply blocked it.. was he that strong? No, it couldn't be, he did something I couldn't see, it had to be that. " Whats the matter kid? Having trouble? I thought you were going to defeat me. ". Damn bastard.. My gaze turned to a glare, " I'll kill you! " I yelled as I charged at the man once again.

Again he didn't move away as I charged for him, simply standing there as I rushed straight for him. When I came close enough, I lashed out with my knife, slashing at the man's chest. As I slashed at him, he brought his sword up and used it to block the attack before he knocked me away. After knocking me away I fell back onto my back side and looked up at the man. " If you plan on defeating me, you are going to need something a lot better then that toy you have right there. " He said as he brought his sword down, pointing it straight out, his sword pointing at the knife I had. As he pointed at my knife, I glanced down at it before looking back at him, " All I need is this to kill you! " I yelled as I quickly rose from my feet and rushed back at him again.

This time as I came in, he used his sword and deflected my attack but not only did he deflect it, he also forced me to release my knife and knocked it away from me. When my knife was knocked from my hand, I was forced to pull back and get away before he could follow through with another attack. As I pulled back he did follow through with another attack but held it back just enough so it wouldn't hit me. When he came at me with the attack I was afraid it was going to hit me so I tried to dodge it and ended up falling down, though the attack still missed.

I landed back on the floor and looked up at the man for a moment before I began to crawl backwards as he started to advance towards me, " You have big words but they are hollow. You are nothing more then a scared child trying to act tough to keep the school yard bully's from beating you up for your lunch money. " As he spoke to me, my gaze shifted to my knife and where it had fallen, unfortunately, the man lay between me and my knife so getting it was out of the question, if I got to close he was bound to attack me, but I couldn't get out of this room with out defeating him.. " Whats the matter? Do you need a weapon? Like I said, that little toy of yours wont work against me, you need a real blade. " the man said, brandishing his sword in front of him once more.

As he flaunted his sword at me, I looked at the blade for a moment, how was I going to get that away from him? Since that was out of the question, I began to look around more, my gazed moved along the floor until it hit the closest wall to me, once my gaze came to the wall, it shifted up the wall and that's when I seen it, a wrack of swords on the wall. That was my salvation, my way to defeat this man, or at least I hoped it was. I decided to make a break for the wall and scrambled to my feet as I began to run.

When I began to run for the wall, the man simply changed his path and began to follow after me, giving chase at a walking pace, allowing me time to get one of the swords. As I came to the wall I practically smashed into it, I placed my hands against the wall to help stop me as I came to the wall. Now that I was at the wall I took a half step back and gave a quick glance over the swords on it before I grabbed one. After grabbing the sheathed sword I pulled it from the wrack on the wall and turned around to face the man realizing I had no clue how to use one aside from what I had seen on the TV...

" Now that you have a REAL blade, we can actually fight, that is if you know how to use it.. " The man said as he came to a stop, facing me as he brought his sword up and gripped it in both hands. Shit, shit, how do you use this thing. I began to panic as I watched the man, trying to think of what to do with the sword. I wasn't given much time to think things through before the man charged for me, " Lets see how good you are with a real blade! " The man yelled as he came in close and slashed at me with his sword.

As he came in with his sword attack, the only thing I could really do as bring up the sword I had and use it to block his attack. I brought up the sheathed sword I had and held it in the path of his blade, using it as a shield, he held his attack and his sword sliced into the sheath of the sword I am holding. As I held up the sheathed sword I had taken, using it as a shield, the man who was attacking me, pressed harder into his attack, " Do you not posses the ability to wield a blade such as that? " he asked in a taunting manner.

I knew he was partly right, I don't have the know how to use a weapon such as this, but that didn't stop me from doing such, I could always just swing it around at him... He finally pulled back on his attack and jumped back before assuming a readied stance as he watched me. Once he had jumped away I was able to move away from the wall, I watched as he took some strange stance and held his sword up right in front of him, was I suppose to do something like that?... I grabbed the sheath covering the sword and took a hold of it before I pulled the sword from its sheath. After I had unsheathed the sword, I glanced over the blade for a moment before I turned my attention back to him as I held the blade out to my side, still holding the sheath in my other hand.

" If you are ready, then come and try to strike me. " The man said as he watched me. I needed no further instruction to do so and so I charged straight for the man. Though I may lack any knowledge of fancy maneuvers with a blade such as this, I felt I knew the basics or at least some of them on how to use it, as I came with in range of the man, I brought the sword up and moved it in an vertical upwards slash, straight for the man's chest.

As I brought the attack in, the man held fast, keeping his sword up and using it to block my attack. As our swords made contact, colliding together, I pushed into my attack, trying to break the man's defense and get through so I could land a hit on him. Unfortunately, I was only a single hand with my attack so I was having trouble applying any true amount of force to my attack.. When I felt I was not going to get through his defense I pulled back, taking a few steps away from the man as I held the sword up.

" Let me show you how its done. " The man said as he charged forwards. As he came at me I held my sword up much like he had done, readying myself for the impact our blades would have after he launched his attack. Though I was ready, the impact I was waiting for never happened, I don't know what happened really, there was a flash as the man passed by me, and after he had done so I felt a pain in my side as blood began to ooze from a new wound that the man had caused on my side.

I stepped forwards and dropped the sheath before placing my hand on the fresh wound the man had caused me, " Gahh.. " I let out a light groan of pain as I turned to face the man, keeping the sword up in front of me as I watched him. How did he do that? I thought I was ready to block his attack, but some how he got right through my defense and was able to strike me. As I watched the man he slowly turned to face me and slung his sword out to the side, slinging the blood that had gotten onto it, off and onto the floor.

I slowly released my side and took a hold of the sword with both hands before I charged at the man again, " Ready for more? " He said as I charged for him. Again I swung out at him with the sword and again he blocked it. As he blocked it, our blades collided again and I began to push ito the attack, again trying to get through so I could land an attack. As I struggled against his blade, I though back to what I had seen on the TV and remember one of those maneuvers they use to lower the foes sword before striking them. I decided to give it a try and began to push the man's sword to the side as I pushed harder.

It appeared to have worked as the man's sword began to go down, this allowed me to get in an attack, striking the man's chest before I quickly with drew so he wouldn't have a chance to hit me. As I pull away the man releases his girp on his sword and brings a hand up to where I had hit him, " You got a hit, you got lucky though. " With the comment I smirked at him before I was forced to grab my side again as a surge of pain ran though me, " Gah... Y-Yeah, if you say so. " I said as I gazed at him, the smirk shifting into a smile.

Upon seeing the smile on my face and hearing the comment the man charged at me again and when he came close enough, he unleashed a barrage of slashes at me. As he began to unleash his attacks, I did what I could to block them as I was forced to move back again. Unfortunately, I couldn't block every one of his attacks and some got through, his blows landing on me and slicing into my flesh.

For a brief moment, he let up on his barrage of slashes and this gave me an opening, with the opening I thrust in with my sword and sank the blade into the man's side. After I had sank some of the blade into his side, I gave it a twist before quickly pulling it back. After I had landed the blow, the man began to pull back as he placed a hand over the open wound, " Tsh, you think you can defeat me, you petulant child! If you think you can then come on! "

" Rend and tear, shred my foe to pieces! " I yelled out as I readied my self for another attack, " This again? Do you think it will work again? Your weak magic cannot get through my defenses. " As the man was speaking energy was collecting and forming into a sheet of semi-translucent magical energy. As the sheet reached completion a crack started in the center and spider webbed out through out the whole sheet. As the cracks ran though the whole sheet it shattered into pieces which hen began to rush forwards, shifting into a wave of jagged energy shards, rushing forwards like it had done once before.

Like before, he brought his sword up in preparation to use it as a method of blocking the on coming wave of jagged magical energy pieces. Though, unlike before, this time with the attack I began to rush forwards, rushing straight for the man, following behind my attack. As the wave hit him, he held his ground, keeping his sword up to block the attack. I moved forwards with my attack and as it began to pass over the man, I brought the sword I had up and thrust it out, through the remaining parts of the wave and past the man's defense.

My attack had went right past his defenses and I sank part of my sword deep into his stomach. When he realized what had happened he lowered his weapon and looked down at me. I twisted the blade before I yanked it up, slicing through part of his chest before I pulled the blade out. As the blade came out the man fell to the floor, dropping his sword, " D-Damn, I have been defeated... "

I pulled my gaze away from the man and looked to the door. " Yes, beyond that door is my master and his new toy... I'm sorry my master, I was unable to defeat him.. " as the man fell silent he fell to the floor. I glanced down at the man after he had fallen to the floor, with his defeat, I was now able to go and get Lexi from the one that had taken her from me.. Turning my attention away from the man, I walked over to where I had dropped my knife and picked it up, putting it back into its sheath before I headed for the door the man said lead to where I wished to go.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:39 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)   Dreamt of Chaos (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamt of Chaos (Closed)
Page 1 of 1