Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The prodigal son

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:56 am

Adrian made his way through the streets of the area known as East City. He smirked as he made his way to the bar he knew. He wasn't sure what to expect what with it being so late. But he had to at least try. He smiled, seeing that the bright neon sign was on, reading OPEN. He smiled as he made his way to the door, pushing it open. He wasn't surprised seeing it almost packed to capacity. He moved aside so a patron could leave. Smiling he made his way to the bar. He had in fact, lost Trinity's number, probably somewhere in his apartment. He figured if he told her she'd at least hear him out. He frowned, glancing around, trying to spot her, not even sure if she was working this night.

What the hell are you thinking? You're standing there, HOPING she'll be here! You HOPE she'll forgive you for losing her number. Jeez. You've been back for a while now, and you hope she'll buy your story about being attacked by a wolf? Maybe if the wolf were about eight feet tall! At least you've got a story to try, better than most would.

(200/200)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:51 am

The place was bursting at the seams. Live music always brings in the crowds but this was just ridiculous. Thankfully the bad was on a thirty minute break at the moment so I could almost hear my customers over the house music coming through the speaker system dotted across the ceiling. Ric had already pushed the air conditioning down as far as it would go but it still felt like I was mixing drinks in the eighth level of hell. All the regular cocktail waitresses were called in and so were the standbys that we only needed in emergencies. That was pretty much the only reason I had been stuck behind the bar for the entire shift so far, and by the looks of it I wouldn't be seeing the open floor any time soon. Ric was handling the orders from the waitresses while I took care of the customers filling the booths and tossed my boss beer bottles and wine coolers when they were ordered to help him out. Originally I had intended to wear my hair down, flowing free over the flesh of my back that was bare until a few inches of fabric covered the tramp stamp tattoo I had mistakenly let an old flame talk me into, but that only lasted about an hour before I was pulling it up into a flipped ponytail to let the rare breeze of fresh air kiss the sweat dampened back of my neck. Thank god for waterproof and sweat proof makeup and deodorant. If it weren't for those miraculous inventions I would certainly look like a drowned hag by now. With a tiny sliver of time to scan the room, having already taken care of the current round for all the customers hanging out around the bar, I happened to glance toward the door and catch sight of a familiar face. It was the guy who'd come in off the street a while back and flirted with me for a while. I had given him my number and waited for a call to come in after he returned from his trip to the woods but gave up after the time stretched beyond what he'd mentioned. I figured he had found someone better to waste his time on and not given me a second thought. Seeing him now sent a pang through my belly. Part was from guilt because I still wondered what was possible with this guy even though I had been spending time with Ingel lately, and the other part was what I easily recognized as lust. Any good looking man can cause that particular sensation, though most have to at least try to look sexy to put that power behind it. I resisted the urge to lift my hand and wave to him, I wasn't even sure if he was here to see me or to meet up with some friends, but I kept my eyes on him as I moved to grab Ric a bottled import for one of the waitresses.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:38 am

Adrian's eyes scanned the waitresses around him before moving to the bar. He glanced it up and down before his head jerked to face her. He smiled gently, waving lightly at her as he stood there.

That's right. Stand there and smile like a retard and just hope she waves you over. DUMBASS! Get your butt in gear and get over there. God you're dumb sometimes.

It was ackward his mind constantly taunting him like that but it was just how he thought. He made his way to the bar, smiling at her gently. He stepped up to the bar, his eyes never leaving the beautiful bar tender..

"Hey, Trinity." he said, ackwardly. "Okay, look I know you're probably really mad that I haven't called you but I can explain. Aside from losing your number when I got back from the hospital I didn't want you to fret over what had happened. And if you never want to see me again, I'll understand."

He said the second half with his head bowed lightly before lifting it once more, to gauge her reaction. He was half sure she'd slap him, and tell him to get out. But the other half was praying she'd forgive him for what had happened. It was true he had gone to a hospital to get checked out for the wounds the wolf had given him. He was good but nowhere near good enough to take that thing out by himself. He was lucky he survived. He was just praying his luck would hold out.

(258/458)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:17 am

When he caught sight of me, smiling and waving in my direction, I allowed my own smile to spread over my face. Maybe, just maybe, he was here to see me and hadn't found anyone else... crap, but I sort of did. That's alright, he might not even be interested, he may just be... oh god he was coming over to the bar... and I look like crap run over and trampled into the mud... maybe he is just coming over to be polite and speak to me because he noticed that I recognized him. I fought the flutter in my chest when he remembered my name. How stupid was it to get excited just because a guy I met once remembered my name? As I listen to his explanation, about losing my number and going to the hospital, I try to fake an expression of being upset even going so far as to roll my eyes when he finishes. That doesn't last long though, and soon my smile is once again playing at my lips.

Leaning forward, I raise my voice just a bit so he could hear me over the house music and the conversations taking place around us. "You picked a hell of a night to waltz in here and feed me that story, but damn it you're kind of cute when you're all awkward and apologetic. Come on around the bar and pull up a bit of counter back here, you'll never find an empty stool tonight unless you bloody someone's nose. That is if you don't mind watching my backside while I work." I would ask about the trip to the woods and the hospital later, maybe once I browbeat Ric into giving me a break, but for right now I could play it fun and light and get the man out of the melee on the savage side of the bar in the process.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Oh crap she's gonna kick your ass. HOLY CRAP! You got away with it you smooth bastard! Jesus,she's inviting you to stare at her ass? Holy crap... Get the fuck over there, r-tard!

He smiled gently at her and winked, moving around to the other side of the bar. He stood beside her for a moment before he leaned against the back wall, watching her, smiling the whole time. He stared at her ass for a moment before he shook his head, looking back up at her.

"Just let me know if you need a hand, I'm pretty quick with a mix if you need the extra help." he said, watching her, his arms folded over his chest.

Good god you're stupid! I swear when you least expect it yo're gonna end up out on your own, and I'm just gonna laugh my ass off at you.

(147/605)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:54 am

While Adrian was walking around the bar, I grabbed a couple beers for Ric and started mixing a refill for the man we affectionately call Punkin'. I could feel the man's eyes move over my ass in the skin tight jeans I had donned for the night's shift. I knew they made me looked poured into the material and left little to nothing to the imagination. They were tight enough that there should have been an obvious panty line visible through the worn denim but of course there was nothing... thongs don't show lines.

When I had finished with Punkin's drink and slid a fresh domestic down the bar to Hoyt, I turned to face my visitor and stepped close enough to him to feel the heat of his body. "You're probably gonna want to hop up onto the counter or find another spot... unless of course you want me coming over here to lean against you whenever I get a free minute." Scanning the customers at the bar to make sure everyone was alright for the moment, I turn back to Adrian with a smirk. "So tell me about this hospital visit? You seem to be in once piece? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:02 pm

"Yeah I'm fine, now. But you should have seen me when I first got back. I ended up with a patch over my eye, my arm in a sling, and a brace on my leg. I was attacked by the biggest wolf I've ever seen." he said, walking over to lean against the bar. "Head injuries, black eye, a sprained ankle, among several bone fractures."

He smiled at her. The injuries were true, he'd been lucky to get out alive. But adrenaline had that effect. He didn't feel it until the natural antisthetic had finally emptied from his system. He'd been lucky but figured he better be careful. The girl, as far as he knew, couldn't see spirits, so he wasn't about to start talking about them, let alone a werewolf he'd met in the woods that had wanted him for it's midnight snack.

(144/749)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:42 pm

While he recounted his injuries for me, I grab a bar towel and dry my hands. Moving to lean against the bar next to him, I try not to appear as worried as his long list of wounds was making me. It was a good thing he wasn't like most of the men I knew and would actually go to the hospital. Had anyone ever come to me with that combination I would have to turn them away or possibly knock them out and drag them to the emergency room on my own. When he finished, I knew I was watching him with wider than normal eyes, there was a lump in my throat that I was forced to swallow before I could finally speak.

"My goodness, that sounds incredibly painful. I'm sorry to hear you were so hurt, but glad that you survived the ordeal. Didn't anyone ever teach you not to play with wolves, especially not the bigger ones. Some of those animals can grow to be bigger than a man so you easily could have been dinner. I suppose that given your injuries and considerable pain, I can forgive you for losing my number. Though I have to be honest with you, I've sort of started seeing someone in a casual capacity since the last time I saw you. I was afraid that you lost interest after leaving that night."

One of the preppy couples at the bar began snapping their fingers to get my attention so I sent Adrian an apologetic glance, after rolling my eyes at the snapping, and turned back around to throw together two fresh drinks for the junior executive and his trophy bimbo.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Glaring at the preppy couple Adrian grumbled. He pushed off the bar and made his way down the bar to them. His hand shot out grabbing the man's wrist, his eyes locked on the junior executive. He wasn't sure yet what kind of woman Trinity was. It was his experience that some women liked for men to stand up for them. Though many he knew did not want that to happen. Of course they were mostly the same women in both cases! But this would give him an idea of how she wanted to be treated.

"Look buddy, I wont warn you a second time. You snap your fingers at the bar tender again and I tear them off." he said, his face serious. "Next time you want a refill or another drink, then ask for it."

(137/886)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:42 pm

While I was seeing to the drinks for the preppy couple I was distracted by Adrian's reaction to their rudeness. I had to work very hard not to shoot the junior executive a smug grin just after the man grabbed his wrist and delivered the warning. Generally I didn't like it when a man stepped in to handle things for me, especially when that man was my brother, but it was sort of cute when Adrian did it. Setting the drinks down in front of the shocked executive and his pouting bimbo, I took the offered money for payment when he slid it across the bar to me mechanically. It was obvious that he wasn't used to being put in his place. Hopefully he wouldn't get ugly once the initial shock wore off. When I moved to the register to get his change I shook my head at Ric to let him know there was nothing to worry about. After dropping off the change with the now silent couple who were busying themselves by sipping the drinks, I turn to Adrian and grab his hand. Tugging him with me toward the kitchen, I give my boss a wink and let out a laugh when he answers back with a knowing nod. I wouldn't say anything to Adrian until well after we were safely behind the closed kitchen doors and even then no words would come from my mouth. Careful not to jar his body too much just in case he was still hurting from the recent injuries, I would try to lean him up against the wall so I could slide my arms over his shoulders and move in close to place a light, thank you kiss on his cheek. I didn't want to go right for his lips, mainly because I wasn't sure if he would be receptive to that forward action, but a small part of the reason was the other man I had just admitted to seeing. I wasn't sure where Ingel and I stood at the moment, but the next time I saw him I planned on finding out.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:16 pm

He knew she was being tender because of his story about the wolf. But he wasn't about to tell her he wasn't sore. Hell the truth was he was very sore in places. But her care was unnessicary. He let her kiss his cheek as he turned away from her lips lightly. Despite the lust he felt for her, the longing he had for her heart, or even the comfort of another living person, he couldn't.

A knight is sworn to valor.
His heart knows only virtue.
His blade defends the helpless.
His might upholds the weak.
His word speaks only truth.
His wrath undoes the wicked.

"Trinity... I'm sorry. But you said you had met someone. I'm very sorry but I can't. Not if there's something there. All my life, I have lived by a code of honor everyone considers out dated. But personally it works just fine for my life. I care for you a great deal, Trinity. And because I do, I can't bring myself to hurt you like that. If you have someone you should be with them. No matter what my heart may want... No matter what my body tells me... I can't betray that code... And to steal you away from someone that makes you happy, would do exactly that." he said. "But no matter what... If there is something between you and the other guy... I want you to know that I will always be your friend."

(244/1,130)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:57 am

Even before I pulled back from the kiss I knew Adrian wasn't receptive to the contact. By the time I took a step back away from him and clasped my hands nervously together, I could feel the heat of embarrassment tinting my cheeks. The kiss on the cheek had been an innocent enough gesture, to thank him for doing what he had done, but there had been a tiny glimmer of hope that he would want more. I wasn't accustomed to dealing with multiple men at one time, I was barely able to deal with one casual fling every few months. I was genuinely interested in Adrian, otherwise I never would have given him my number that first day we met, but when he didn't call and I had met Ingel, I let things start to develop there. Even though the other man and I had not outlined the boundaries of whatever we had going on, I owed it to him to at least see how things play out there. When I could finally lift my eyes to meet Adrian's the blush was still staining my face, but I put on an understanding smile for him.

"I'm sorry, I should have just said thank you with words instead of action. I respect your code of honor. I don't think it's outdated I just think people criticize what they don't understand. I honestly don't know what is happening between Ingel and me, it's too new and we haven't had the whole 'exclusive or not' discussion. I really was interested in you that day we met, I wanted my phone to ring and to hear you on the other end. When it didn't happen I figured you had lost interest or found something better. I'm sorry that I did. I'd like to be able to count you as a friend, and who knows, maybe things won't work out with him then you and I could maybe have a chance. If you are still interested at that time, of course."

I wasn't sure what else I could say. It wasn't easy to admit to myself that I could probably be happy with either of these men, Ingel or Adrian. Both seemed like good, kind, strong men who would treat me like a woman should be treated, which is more than I can say for the guys I've dated in the past. If friendship is all that I can share with Adrian at this time, then I would rather take that than never see him again.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:28 pm

"Trinity I'm very much interested in you. You are the person that I want to spend my life with. But I wont cause pain to another human, like that. But if you do, ever decide you'd like to try your hand with me. I'll have you. But I want you to make sure there's nothing between you and this other man first." he said, smiling at her gently.

This wasn't what he had come for. Except he hadn't expected her to have found someone else. But what could he expect? Should she have sat around waiting for him? No, that would have been unfair to her. He wasn't going to make her choose. Something his grandmother had taught him at a young age was someone that truely loved you would never make you choose between them and something else.

(139/1,269)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:40 am

To say that I was caught off guard by what the man said next would be the understatement of the year. His simply said comment about wanting to spend his life with me literally knocks the air from my lungs. He could have punched me in the stomach and taken less wind from than those words did. Clutching at my chest with one hand, the other rising to cover my mouth, I turn away from him slightly and lean against the wall for support. Had he really just said that? My ears had to have been playing tricks on me. No man wants to spend his life with a woman he's only met twice. Then again, Adrian wasn't like other men, maybe he could... no, I couldn't let myself think that, not yet anyway. Watching him for a moment, my eyes wide and glazed with shock, I had to take a number of deep breaths before I was able to speak again.

"Did you mean that? The part about spending your life with me? How can you be so sure? You hardly know me. You've never even seen me first thing in the morning with no makeup and my hair all messed up."

Of course I would go right to that image as the deal breaker to a man wanting to be with me, how freaking girly was that?
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:21 pm

"You're right I don't know you very well. But I do care about you. You're my friend. And I would gladly spend the rest of my life with you in it, no matter how you see it. Be it as husband and wife years in advance, or even just as aquantences. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying we should rush into a life together as a married couple. I was just saying, that it's not something I'm completely opposed to." he said, smiling at her gently. "But, again, you're right I hardly know anything about you. That just means we need to get to know one another."

(108/1,377)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:56 pm

While I was certain the man would change his mind about all of that husband and wife possibility talk once he got to know me better, I couldn't help but enjoy the idea for a moment. When the fantasy was over, I shook my head and leaned it back against the wall. A heavy sigh comes from my chest as I cut my eyes toward Adrian. "You can't just go around saying stuff like that to women, we tend to grasp at long shots and let our imaginations run with the tiniest crumb of hope. How about we give the friends thing a shot for right now, then once we know each other a bit better, and figure out what is going on with what's his name, oh wow, I can't believe I can't remember his name... see this is another reason why you don't drop those kinds of bombs on women without any warning... ok, so now what was I saying?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:41 pm

"You should be more careful with names. Hopefully you'll remember mine in a few days! You take great care, Trinity. I care deeply for you and want you to be happy. Let's go ahead and start with the friend's thing. This place seems like it needs assistance. Do you need a bouncer? Never hurts to make sure that people that get inside don't get disorderly. I'd be happy to take the position, unless of course, you'd still be jealous of the attention I'd get." he said, his lips curling into a smile. "But if you don't want me working with you I understand. I could come in every other night or so and visit with you. Whatever you want."

(119/1,496)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Ingel, that was his name, I hoped I wouldn't forget it again, that could lead to very awkward situations. Adrian's words bring a smile to my face, even inspiring a giggle or two here and there. Once he finishes, I playfully stick my tongue out at him and incline my head to the door leading to the bar. "Trust me, I remembered your name after only meeting you once weeks ago, I'm not likely to forget it anytime soon. If you want to work here you'll have to convince either me or the big guy that you can handle the roughnecks who sometimes come in here and give us a hard time. While I don't think you would have any problems tackling an angry drunk if you can live through a wolf, I think you might want to give yourself more time to heal before starting a bouncing gig. Besides, don't you have to be in bed early so you can wake up for classes or whatever? You're more than welcome to come by and see me whenever you would like. I work every day except Sundays and Tuesdays. Those are my nights off every week."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:32 pm

"Hey. A wolf taller than I am, on it's hind legs, can't take me down. I'm a lot better when it comes to fighting than I look. Besides, I may be recovering but I can always help a friend, no matter how they want the help. Though if you find yourself alone with nothing to do, please feel free to call me. We'll go do anything you want. Anything at all." he said.

It wasn't false. The werewolf was in fact taller than he was. And it did stand on what would have been it's hind legs had it walked on all fours. But then again, he couldn't just say it was standing on it's hind legs. If she asked he'd have to let her know it was a huge wolf. A normal wolf was dangerous enough, but something the size of these stupid things.
(145/1,641)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:00 pm

"Sounds good to me, I may take you up on that offer sometime. As for bouncing in here, you're welcome to come by and hang around any night you would like, we can pay you for the protection, but the pay isn't very good. Don't risk any real or important gigs for this one."

Glancing at the clock over the door leading back to the bar, my face falls in a saddened expression. "Looks like my break is almost over. If you want to stick around you can hang out behind the bar with me or I can clear you off a stool to sit on. Choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:15 pm

"Here's my number. Just call me anytime you need me." Adrian said, taking a pen from his pocket.

He wrote his number on a slip of paper before handing it off to her. He smiled to himself as he walked back behind the bar with her, before he leaned against the wall. He just smirked, watching her as he crossed his arms over his chest. He was sure there would eventually be another person being rude, but he wasn't going to let it slide. He just shook his head, sighing lightly before looking up at the ceiling for a moment.

(100/1,741)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Taking the offered number with a grin, I slip it easily into the back pocket of my jeans before bumping my boss out of bar area with the side of my hip.

"I'll be sure to do that, and I promise, I won't lose your number."

Tossing the man a grin over my shoulder, I jump back into the routine of mixing and serving the crowded bar customers. The preppy couple had grabbed one of the tables that had opened up during my break and would no longer require my services, but their seats were filled by a few brawny college students who promised to be loud and crude like most of their kind. One was drinking a bottled import while the other was nursing triple shots of Jack Daniels, this was the one I kept my eye on since Jack very rarely makes for a happy drunk. From the looks of it, Ric had already served their second round so they were both well on the way to a fuzzy headed buzz, the liquor drinker was of course a bit ahead of his beer sipping buddy. I got the rest of the customers caught up and tossed a few bottles to Ric for the waitresses to serve before the guys were ready for round three. "Hey sexy! Bring your fine ass over here and pour me another drink."

Since I was standing a few feet away, I turned my body toward the catcall and leveled my eyes at the man. "Look, buddy, if you can tell how fine my ass is then you can obviously see that I'm already working over here so I will get to you and your friend when the rest of these valuable customers have been served." At first it seemed like the guy would take my answer and keep his mouth shut, so I felt comfortable turning back to the drink I was currently mixing. The loudmouth evidently had another idea since he was taking advantage of my distraction by grabbing his friend's beer bottle and lifting it into the air as if he was going to hurl it my way.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Adrian's eyes shifted, glancing at the college student that spoke up. He had already stepped in once, and Trinity seemed to have him under control. At least that's what Adrian thought until he saw the beer bottle raise. He wouldn't expose his sword yet. It was too crowded for that, and he might get too many people hurt.

"Seven bright stars in the sky I see, seven for those that watch over me, shine forth your light and protect me." he said quickly as he stepped between the college student and Trinity.

Even if the boy was a jock, there was no way the bottle could pierce his spell. He had stopped fireballs thrown by demons with it. He had fought a werewolf one on one, and survived. Granted it was barely and after running away. But he had done massive damage to the werewolf in order to escape. Even if the shield, for some reason, failed to come up he could take a lot more than normal people could. If anyone looked at him they might not think much but he had activated what his grandmother had refered to as the 'inner spirit'. He was faster, stronger, and tougher than most humans ever were.

(205/1,946)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:40 pm

The movement of Adrian's body and the college guy's arm catch my attention and just as I turn I witness the empty bottle being released into the air. My gut check reaction was to flinch and duck to avoid the bottle but it seemed as if Adrian already had that under control. The bottle flew right for us, the jock had put a considerable amount of force behind it, but instead of it striking Adrian's head like it should have, the glass seemed to stop abruptly just before his body and shatter before the numerous shards fall to the rubber mats covering the linoleum floor.

"What the hell was that? Did you seriously just toss your friend's bottle at us?" Without waiting for an answer, I lean out from behind Adrian and cut my eyes at the jerk's silent friend. "I think it's time for you to get your buddy out of here before I accidently hurt him." The jock wasn't too happy with my suggestion. He felt that standing on the foot ring of his stool and towering over the edge of the bar would be his best action at this point. Lifting one of his meaty hands in the air, his index finger pointed at my glaring face, he spat out his reply. "Listen here, cupcake, I want another drink and you are going to fix it for me right now or you're gonna be the one accidentally getting hurt. You can't hide behind your guard dog all night."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:10 pm

His hand shot out, grabbing the jock's extended finger, before his hand snapped backwards, literally snapping the finger out of place with a loud crack. In the case of most people, even when drugged up with adrenaline, that kind of pain couldn't be blocked out. Most would fall screaming to the floor, gripping their hands, but Adrian was trained differently. A small wound could be the most painful. He took the opportunity to gently guide Trinity back before walking around the bar.

His eyes were cold and dark as he stared at the jock, not caring if the man had more muscle mass. Mass had nothing to do with strength, though. Someone with a great deal of muscle mass could be weaker than someone with less. If it wasn't utilized to it's greatest extent, muscle had nothing to do with battle. Adrian would much rather have agility, and reflex time on his side, than to have massive muscles. Strength was important, but all the strength in the world was useless unless you could hit the target.

"I believe the lady acknowledged your request for a new drink. I would have ignored the rude way you refered to her, had you simply waited for your drink. But now you've not only insulted the beautiful bar tender, but you have decided to attack her. Give me one good reason not to break every bone in your arms and throw you into the streets." Adrian said, coldly, no fear showing in his face.

(250/2,196)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Usually I would have flinched at the sound of a man's finger being snapped, as any normal female would, but this time I couldn't help but allow my lips to curve in a satisfied smile. Maybe having Adrian around a few nights a week would be more fun than I had originally thought. I was kind of liking the way he handled himself, a man in charge was pretty damn sexy, I couldn't deny that.

After he guided me back out of the way then moved around the bar, I stepped back up to the counter and took the moment of distraction to try and work on the jock's friend while his buddy was currently trying to pull himself up off the floor and compartmentalize his pain long enough to go toe to toe with Adrian. "You know, your friend already needs a doctor, you might want to get him out of here before he needs an ambulance. If the two of you walk out right now I won't call the cops, but if your buddy there steps for my friend, he's going to be sobering up in a holding cell tonight and you'll probably find yourself right there beside him."

As the thick neck jock starts to stagger forward toward Adrian, his friend realized that what I say is true and claps a hand on the man's shoulder. "Knock it off, man. Let's get the fuck out of here before she calls the police on us. You can't afford another night in the drunk tank." The jock didn't seem to want to listen to his friend, but somehow the words got through the drunken and angry haze. With a nod to his friend, the burly man stumbled for the door not bothering to give Adrian or I another look.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Adrian's hard stare didn't leave the jock's face, not for a second. He simply stood there, his hands at his sides, his fingers extended in a knife-hand form. He waited patiently as he stood there, watching his opponent before he saw, in his periferal vision, the jock's friend. He watched them leave, still standing there, ignoring the stares he got from the crowd that was now giving him a wide birth. His eyes stayed focused on the door until it swung shut, before he blinked.

For an instant, a split second, his face contorted in confusion before it reaffirmed itself. He glanced at Trinity, smiling gently, before he nodded. The cold 'killer' was gone, the kind young man from the other day back in his place. He patted a patron on the back as he went around behind the bar.

"Let me give you a hand, Trin. I'm not too bad when it comes to mixing drinks." he said, grinning as he moved to help her.

(166/2,372)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:25 pm

After watching the two goons exit the door, I flash a grateful smile to Adrian before bending down to clean up the scattered shards of dark brown glass. Ric let out a hearty chuckle as the man came back behind the bar but doesn't say anything more than that. He knew I could generally take care of myself but seeing someone else step up to prevent me from having to was just fine with him. Adrian's offer to help is received with a nod as I dump one handful of glass into the trash can and bend back down to gather a second.

"Alright, I'll give you a shot. While I'm cleaning up this mess, Pretty boy down on the end needs another Rum and Coke and his date is low on her Grey Goose and Cranberry with a twist of Midori. Handle those for me and I'll be sure to tip you well."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:02 pm

"Who want's to see a magic trick?" he asked, smirking as he set out a pair of glasses.

He smirked, tossing his jacket in the corner. He rolled his sleeves up and smirked grabbing a quarter. He bounced it once off the bar, catching it on the back of his palm, the quarter face up. With his free hand he lifted the grey goose vodka bottle from the counter, smirking. He showed the bottom to the group and smiled, pouring the vodka into the glass before balancing it on top of the quarter, his hand wavering ever so slightly.

"Now. Once upon a time there was a man with a lucky coin. He lived a long life and had plenty of fun. But one day his coin disappeared," he said, sliding the glass toward the pretty boy's girl, "The day he found it went missing, his business went under, his wife left him, and his child went into a coma. He died, three years later, at the age of forty-two. After, his death, his wife was walking down the street. A homeless man asked her for change, and she dropped some loose change into his cup. A year later, that same man was one of the richest men in the world. Until he too lost the lucky little coin."

He smiled grabbing the bottle, spinning it quickly as his hand shot out, the bottom of the bottle resting on his fingers, the coin missing.

"The lesson is you never know what you have until it's gone. But where oh where did my coin go? Ah." he said, reaching behind someone's ear, his hand coming back with the coin in his palm.

Dropping the coin back on the counter he mixed the rum and coke, before sliding it toward the pretty boy at the bar, smiling lightly as he waited patiently.

(310/2,680)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Roughly halfway through the impressive show Adrian gave to the customers, I dumped the second handful of glass into the trash can and hopped up to take a seat on the back counter. When he finished the presentation by sliding the run and coke down the bar I lead the round of applause from the customers who had witnessed the feat. "Well, well, well, you didn't mention that you were a regular Brian Flanagan. Step aside, hun, and let me show you how it works here at Ric's place." Grabbing a beer mug and the tap hose, I climb up onto the bar stomping my foot twice to get everyone's attention. Slowly filling the mug with one of the darker beers on tap, my voice rings out clear above the crowd. "Our lager, which art in barrels; Hallowed be thy drink. Thy will be drunk at home as it is in the tavern. Give us this day our foamy head..." At this point of the regulars feels the need to proclaim myself as the best head woman in town. "...And forgive us our spillage, as we forgive those who spill against us..." Another regular adds that he would gladly spill for me any day. "... And lead us not into incarceration, but deliver us from hangover. For thine is the beer, the bitter, and the lager. Barmen!" As I finished the drinkers prayer and filled the perfect mug of brew, the customers began clapping and calling for the tale of the scotsman. Turning slightly, I hand the mug off to Adrian with a grin, before launching in to my next story.

"Well... a Scotsman clad in kilt left a bar one evening fair, and one could tell by how he walked that he'd drunk more than his share. He fumbled 'round until he could no longer keep his feet, and he stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street. About that time two young and lovely girls happened by, one says to the other with a twinkle in her eye: 'See yon Scotsman, so strong and handsome built? I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt!' They crept up on that sleeping Scot quiet as could be; lifted up his kilt about an inch so they could see. And there, behold, for them to view beneath his scottish skirt, was nothin' more than God had graced him with upon his birth. They marvelled for a moment, then one said, 'We must be gone. Let's leave a present for our friend before me move along.' As a gift they left a ribbon of blue silk tied up in a bow, around the bonnie star the Scotsman's kilt did lift and show. Now the Scot woke to nature's call and stumbled toward the trees. Behind the bush he lifts his kilt and gawks at what he sees. In a startled voice he says, to what's before his eyes, 'Oh! Lad, I don't know where ye been, but I see ye won first prize!"

While the crowd erupts in peals of laughter and great booming hoots, I hop back down from the bar to face the handsome man standing there. "Magic tricks are cute, but toss out a questionable story or two and you'll have these guys eating right out of your hand."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 am

"Oh, a challenge is it?!" he asked, in his best scottish accent. "Very well, lass I accept!"

With that he stepped up, climbing to the top of the bar as he smile down at her before looking out over the crowd.

"One day, three friends went to this "Gentlemen's Club." One of the friends wanted to impress the other two, so he pulls out a ten dollar bill. The "dancer" came over to them, and the one friend licked the ten and put it on her butt.
Not to be outdone, the other friend pulls out a fifty dollar bill. He calls the girl back over, licks the fifty, and puts it on her other cheek.
Now the attention is focused on the third guy. He got out his wallet, thought for a minute... then got out his ATM card, swiped it down her crack, grabbed the sixty bucks, and headed for the door." he said, still doing his scottish impression. "Now! If anyone is up for a betting game... I will put two hundred and fifty dollars down that I can drink three mugs of beer, faster than ANYONE can drink a shot glass!"

(195/2,875)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 am

Standing behind the bar, looking up to admire the rather nice view Adrian was presenting, I had to laugh at his story no matter how many times I had heard ones similar to it. It sounded better coming from him because of the accent, accents always got me, especially when they were coming from the mouth of an attractive man. When he offers the drinking challenge, Ric and I exchange looks paired with head shakes. We had seen this scam, or at least one of its many variations, numerous times over the years so neither one of us were going to speak up and take the bait but we knew one of the customers would. There were a number of voices that accepted the bet, the loudest and most insistent being from Carlito, a wiry man who hung out at the bar a few nights a week. He could put back his fair share of liquor but was slightly gullible when it came to being tricked or caught up in a scam. Ric and I watch quietly as the crowd opens a path so Carlito can make his way to the bar and formally accept Adrian's challenge.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:57 pm

"Simple rules of the game. Rule number one, you don't get to reach for your glass until I'm done with my first one. It's done when it's set back down on the bar. Rule number two, you can't touch my glasses, but I can't touch yours either. Now, pick your poison." he said.

It was a true scam, but he hadn't intended on making them pay him, literally but with how the game goes it was a good joke. He filled a trio of glasses with beer, before setting a shot glass down. He knew the rules, and those that did know were very well versed in it. He smiled, as he stood there, waiting patiently.

(116/2,991)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Carlito listened to the rules of the scam, which contained the trick to the whole thing, and didn't seem to find anything wrong with what was said. He obviously had no idea that when Adrian finished his first beer and set the glass down it would be turned over and put down to cover the man's shot glass thereby making Adrian the winner by default. The challenger chose Cuervo as his shot of choice so I grabbed the square bottle and poured a single ounce to be placed on the bar in front of Adrian's row of three filled beer mugs.

Originally I was tempted to pour a second shot glass of the tequila that I could slide across to Carlito after Adrian blocks his first one and starts to drink his second beer to ensure that the poor clueless man actually won. Ric shot me a look with an abrupt jerk of his head to cut off my train of thought before it could be put into action, evidently he could tell what I was thinking by the gleam in my eye. Instead of interfering, I stepped back to watch the scam be played out before my eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Adrian nodded, downing his beer before putting the glass down on the counter, covering the shot glass. He just laughed and shook his head at the man's expression as he finished his beers before taking the glasses and setting them aside to be washed.

"Don't be mad. Come on, I don't want your money. This guy's drinks are on me!" he said, smiling happily.

True he was trying to make up for tricking the man, but he wasn't going to hold the regular to the bet. He sighed as he nodded at him and winked at Trinity.

(97/3,088)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Watching Adrian's scam play out, I merely shake my head and grin when the man turns to me with a wink. Handing Carlito a freshly opened bottle of his favorite beer, I offer him a sympathetic smile. "Sorry I didn't warn you. The pleasure of watching the trick go down was too much. Thanks for being such a good sport about it." The man laughed and took the offered beer with a shrug. "Why wouldn't I be a good sport? He got me fair and square. I should have realized there had to be some trick to it cause no man can down three full beers before another tosses back a shot without some help, even with a one or two beer head start. Besides, I get to drink for free thanks to it, that makes it worth the egg on my face." Another shake of my head is given just before I reach out to take the still full shot glass and down the golden tequila inside.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:57 pm

He smiled at Trinity as he moved to his jacket. Sliding it back on, he began working the buttons up the side, closing it. He laughed lightly thinking about the expression some of the people had had. But he hadn't ever intended to truely scam someone. It wasn't in his nature. As far as he knew anyway. He leaned against the back wall, frowning as he waited there, watching the group as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Well then. I guess this place is in order. Good to see." he said.

(97/3,185)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:26 pm

After enjoying the shot of liquor, I move to the sink and place the glass into the hot soapy water. I would come back and wash all of the glasses in a few minutes, once I made the rounds and got every one at the bar topped off again. Adrian's comment is responded to with a nod and short laugh. "Yeah, we don't have too much trouble in here often, we're lucky like that. On the off chance that we do have some rowdy patrons, the situations are taken care of quickly and efficiently so they don't have a chance to escalate to an all out brawl. In all the years I've worked here, I've only witnessed one major incident and that was back when I was still nothing more than a busgirl." A few of the customers had let their drinks get pretty low during the entertainment so while I talked to the visiting man, I moved around the area between the coolers and back counter to get everyone fresh beers and new drinks.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 pm

"Well I leave the choice up to you. I have nothing better to do tonight, though I suppose I could do some entertainment if there's a guitar, since I don't think there's a piano here. But I'll stay as long as you want, my lady." he said, watching the bar tender.

He was hoping that she'd ask him to stay, but he wasn't sure. He waited for her answer, smiling gently the entire time.

Oh just do it, you pussy! Get in there, tell her you want her, and move on! GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! CAN YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!?

(101/3,286)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Now that everyone was topped off for the moment, and would leave me in relative peace, I made my way to the sink to begin washing and sanitizing the dirty glasses while Adrian spoke behind me. With soap suds halfway up my arms, I toss him a smile over my shoulder and shake my head.

"You are welcome to stay as long as you would like, but as I told you earlier, you don't have to do anything. Besides, if you went up to the stage area where the guitar and piano both are located, then who would be here to keep me company behind the bar? I would be at the mercy of these dangerous customers."

Though not one of the customers I waved my soapy hand towards looked any more dangerous than a toothless pussy cat who had been declawed and neutered, a few of them tried to show their 'intimidating' looks to help me demonstrate my point.

ooc: Sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Adrian just smiled, watching the beautiful bar tender before he shrugged, walking around the bar. He made his way to the indicated stage are, and sat at the piano. He lifted the cover over the keys and slid his hand up the scale, then back down, making sure the keys were working just fine. Satisfied he began playing a few notes, seemingly before he began hitting keys in rhythm with his mental play of the song. In his head thinking the words to the song as he played the keys expertly. His fingers danced across the teeth of the wooden beast in front of him, the beautiful notes coming together in a piano version of the song Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

His eyes were mostly focused on the keys under his fingers, though he did raise his eyes to glance at the beautiful bar tender, a smile on his face as he played. On the piano it seemed somewhat less wild, though he did keep the fast pace of the song.

(171/3,457)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Well so much for that ploy to keep the man behind the bar with me, he abandoned me for the stage anyway. While he made his way up to the piano to take his seat there, I finished up washing the dirty glasses then rinsed the soap suds off of them before letting them soak in the sanitizing solution for a few moments. Once I was finished with all of that it was time to make another round of drinks and help Ric fill the orders for the floor waitresses. Through all of this I listened to Adrian play the piano and while I didn't immediately recognize the song, I enjoyed the upbeat tempo as did the crowd of customers.

Whenever I would notice his glance turning my way, I would easily return his smile with a grin of my own. This man was certainly full of surprises. Student, researcher, ghost hunter, wolf fighter, bartender, scam artist, and now entertainer. Was there anything this man couldn't do?
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:44 am

His fingers slowed to a stop as the song came to an end before he sat back, smiling. Standing he nodded at the beautiful bar tender and moved around behind the bar again. He smiled, passing an arm around Trinity's waist, before leaning over her shoulder to kiss her softly on the cheek. He smirked as he leaned back against the wall.

"So we can tell dirty jokes, we can pray to the almighty suds, and we can nearly get into a fight. All we need are marshmallows and a campfire and we can tell ghost stories!" he said, smiling as he stood there. "Though I have to admit this place is fun. I could get used to hanging out here. If that's okay with you, Trin."
(127/3,584)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:11 am

The feel of Adrian's arm around my waist paired with the light kiss he placed on my cheek brought a bright sheen of pink to my face along with a shy smile. I was caught off guard by the sudden display of affection, especially after the reaction he had given me when I attempted a similar move in the kitchen on my break, but even though I wasn't prepared for it, I still enjoyed it quite a bit. When I finally regained my composure, I tossed the man a glance over my shoulder.

"Of course it is okay with me, Adrian. How many times and how many ways am I going to have to tell you that I wouldn't mind having you hanging around before you will believe me? Or is just telling you not enough? Shall I try to show you how okay that would be to me?"

The customers at the bar overheard this part of our conversation, though knowing their ears I was pretty sure they had heard everything leading up to this as well, and they chose to take this opportunity to weigh in on the issue. They were all in favor of me showing Adrian instead of telling him, and they weren't shy about suggesting a few extra special ways I could demonstrate... which of course made that light shade of pink coloring my face creep closer and closer to purple.

ooc: I'm sorry sweetie, I hate to leave you hanging like this but I'm going to be away for a while. If you need to go ahead and end this to get your exp from it I will understand.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:24 pm

"You have no need to show me anything. Take care beautiful. I have a class in the morning, and have to compile research. You have my phone number. Call me. It's my cell, and I always have it on me." the dark haired male said, as he smiled and walked away.

He moved to the door and bowed to the crowd, mostly to Trinity, before he stepped back, away from them, disappearing through the door. The engine of his bike revved a few times before he took off down the street, happy to have seen the beautiful bar tender again.

(100/3,684 - Exit)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Updated for Adrian.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Updated Surreal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The prodigal son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prodigal son   The prodigal son Empty

Back to top Go down

The prodigal son
Page 1 of 1