Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III Empty
PostSubject: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:19 am

Paco leads Kazakura through the portal into hell. It begins with a deep dive into the southern lake of the future realm and a nearly impossible journey to the bottom before Hell’s Portal could be reached. On arrival, the hellish portal would open up, welcoming them into its depths and from there they would arrive, as if teleported, into an area where they would be walking away from the closing doors of hell. It wouldn’t matter if the waters in the physical realm had wet them or not, for once in Onitoshi, they would consist as their spirit counterparts. Moving within the tinted red environment, Paco flutters along the path leading from the gate way into the interior. There were shoukou flying about the area in schools as well as the river of corpses and fire snaking about the terrain. “I can never get used to this place…” the fairy murmurs lightly, not in his normal cheery tone. With a sigh, he looks around before looking back to Kazakura and speaks, “there is world of dark settlements here. We’ll want to stay away from those until we have a good idea where the master is. I’m small enough not to be noticed and Kaelas is basically a Yokai, so we should be fine. We need a way to either cloak or disguise you… do you have any abilities that do that?”

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:36 pm

The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III Kaza_01
As we took the flight that led us into the bowels of hell, literally, I struggled with the descent through the water. Having not aptitude with water magic, and having my fire magic did me little to know good getting down that far. My lungs were burning as I struggled to remain alive as we finally made it into the gate. Darkness was creeping into my sight as the gates opened and swallowed us whole. I did not even have time to wonder at my decision to follow Domen into hell. When we came out on the other side, I gulped deep breaths and realized I was different. Breathing was something for the mortal body not the spirit. Looking at myself, I saw my form sheathed in shimmering silver light and realized that something had changed. My mortal body had been left behind. If this was my spirit or soul, then I must not be on the path to condemning my soul to this place. Looking around, I had my first look at the spirit realm of hell. It made me shiver. This was an experience that would not remain in my mind lightly. Paco was then speaking and I looked at him. "I do not think I do." Perhaps this would be harder than we originally thought. "Do you know where he is? I may be able to feel him through that strange link that seems to always draw us to each other." Most likely not though. That was random at best. I wondered if we could find some way to use that better in the future. " I do not like being here, Paco. Let us find the master and go, quickly"

-284-
-252-
-1703-
 The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Paco holds his chin and nods; it was rather unpleasant down here. He speaks, “that sounds like a good idea, but the only thing is… this place looks huge. Either way, let’s get moving. If we stay in one place too long, something might try and get us.” With that Paco start flying quickly away from the portal. He speaks as he flies, asking, “we will still have to do something about your appearance, especially if you are going to keep glowing like that. I think I should be able to steal a cloak or something from somewhere… if only we had thought of that first! How far out are you able to sense the master? Do you know if he can sense you as well?” In the distance, the dark city of Arden would be visible with the shadow of New Arden set in its back drop. There would be something odd in the air, however; a large storm seemed to be brewing underground… it didn’t seem the least bit natural, but for a place like Onitoshi it was hard to tell what was normal. Aside from the storm cloud over Arden, it seemed like a battle was ongoing.

200 / 431
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 pm

The feeling of doom and destruction was so vile and oppressive in this place it made me nervous and ready to flee. I was only mortal. And yet I had journeyed into the spirit realm to find the master, who could be hurt. I tried to sense and feel out his location but nothing was happening. The dark storm cloud and sense of impending doom had my nerves on edge. It felt like a rather large battle was taking place near that big storm cloud. Wait! large battle... Domen? Large Battle... Domen. Oh by the grace of heaven, if there was a large battle, Domen would be there most assuredly. "Paco, the storm cloud. It feels like there is battle raging over that way. Domen would be there." I was an idiot, I should have looked for the fighting to him. Then the rest of the situation hit me and I sat up straight like a rod. Battling in Hell.... Multiple demons battling. What in the name of all that was holy could I possibly do to help him out. And what would happen if I died in hell? I shook my head at my thoughts and pointed to the cloud. With a nudge Kaelas and I were zipping off towards it. What was the saying... To hell with the consequences.

-505-
-252-
-1703-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Luckily, the fact that the storm cloud was a battle that made it so that attention was not on the incoming Yochi Traveling Party. To her hail, the fairy shifts his attention and registers the cloud as a potential attack. When it unleashes bolts of lightning down onto the terrain below, Paco remembers the lightning tiger and confirms, “yes, the master may be fighting there with his companion!” He looks back to Karakura and speaks, “demons should be able to see you on top of Kaelas if you say high in the air and hold close to him. Let’s take the high road that way and see if we can find the master!” With that, the fairy lifts into the skies, or rather elevates himself within this subterraneous area in an effort to reach the ceiling. If it were in fact, the master at that area, then the search for Domenance would have been made incredibly easy. Paco comments, “if you have any abilities to try to cloak your presence, you can try that too…” though Paco didn’t really think that the Priestess could do anything other than heal. He would make the excuse that fairy magic didn’t work in hell on his own end. From the trio, it would seem as if Kaelas would have to be the guardian.

220 / 651
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:42 pm

My head nods to the fairy and I sigh when asked again about cloaking. I did not think I had anything that would not draw more attention to us. So I tried to lay low over Kaelas' back as the tiger pounced into the air to follow the fairy. The high road it would have to be. Somehow I felt useless in all this and wondered just how weak I truly was. I was not the best fighter and my bow was useless against demons. As was proved on the many times I had used it against the master himself. That thought made me smile. How many times had we met in the forest before I finally surrendered to him. And even then, it was not the true surrender I was offering now. Then, I was not prepared to offer full service to him, just enough to keep me alive. Now I was ready to offer him everything I had. Now to just find him and keep him alive.

-674-
-252-
-1703-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Paco makes haste through the air towards the city he originally stated they should stay away from. Though they were nearing the city, they kept to a pretty high altitude. The output from the storm cloud was massive, and there was one mighty explosion in the middle, but by the time they get in close, the storm cloud seemed to be fading away a bit. Arriving in the skies over Arden, Paco looks down at a destroyed portion of the city. There was no doubt that there was a fight between strong beings here. Paco’s eyes scan down below, but it was hard to see from this height, as was needed for them to stay unnoticed. “Tsk…” he emits in annoyance before he turns and looks back to Kaelas and Kazakura. He speaks, “maybe you two should stay up here and I’ll go down there. I won’t be noticed, so I shouldn’t come into any harm. If I’m able to find the master, then I can come up and get you to come down… how does that sound to you?” Paco didn’t want to be scolded by bringing damaged goods to the master after coming all this way to him.

200 / 851
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Again I nod to the fairy and remain hidden up here at these heights. Hopefully he would able to find Domen soon. I did not want to think what would happen to me if something found me up here. I would lay against Kaelas and pretend I was not here until Paco returned. Silently I would pray to all the was holy and good that I would not be spotted and attacked. I did not want my soul eaten in this realm. The weight of hell was harsh on my soul. At least the soul protected me from the effects. I could still feel the weight of being here and being mortal. Please let Paco come back soon.

-862-
-252-
-1703-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Paco free falls the distance it takes to reach the ground, flapping his wings at the last moment to buffer his landing with his feet striking firmly on the ground. The area he stood in was the charred remainders of Sanzon’s massive thunder attack used to defeat the Oni Lord. Looking about himself, the fairy saw death and destruction, up close and personal on all sides. Nothing seemed to be moving at the moment; the demons who were scattered about were still and there were no signs of Sanzon or the Lord of Domenance. Lifting up into the air, Paco hovers at chest height as he attempts to locate either the master, or someone in which to inquire about what happened.

After about ten minutes of searching, Paco comes into contact with a weaker demon, a scavenger type that rushes into the area to feed off of the carcasses of the defeated demons. Paco wanted to ask him out right what happened, but seeing as this one was actively eating those around him, Paco decided that might not be the best idea. Thinking quickly and using his critical thinking skills, Paco notices a corpse in the paco of this weasel type scavenger demon and flies under its head. The demon corpse belonged to a large ox oni. Underneath the moo cow’s head, Paco plants his feet firmly on the ground and his palms on the bovine’s jaws. With great fairy strength, he grunts beneath the weight of the oxen’s head, which seemed to weight several tons to him. In actuality, it weighed perhaps 30 or 40 lbs. Straining profusely, Paco is able to get the head elevated just as the scavenger demon arrives to absorb it. “Wait!” Paco calls out on a deep voice. The weasel stops and says, “oh, an alive one!... Many apologizes, I was not about to devour you, kind sir.” Grunting with much force, the fairy moves the bovines head side to side and bellows, “I will spare you coward weasel if you tell me what happened here…”

342 / 1193
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:19 pm

My hand gently strokes Kaelas' soft fur as I lay as flat against his back as possible. It was hard to hide from anyone in the air, but on the ground perhaps I could just blend in with the white tiger. Although only one such tiger exsisted as far as I knew. While I waited for Paco, the ever lively fairy, to return, I began to think about my spells and what I could do if the Master was truly hurt or in peril. I was not that strong when it came to attack spells. Although I did have that volley of holy radiance. that might be able to work but then again, it would hurt him as well. My fire spells might not have any affect on the demons. They never had much affect on Domen... what, I dont think I had ever tried those on him. Too late now. Where was Paco my mind was rambling and I needed to find Domen before this place drove me insane. My eyes glanced downwards as I moved my head to the side to look past Kaelas' wing.

-1049-
-252-
-1703-

Last edited by Kazakura on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 pm

The weasel demon rubs his hands in his palms as he speaks, “you should know, you were here when it happened… but from what I could see from very far, a large demon with long white hair fought with one of the Oni Lords of this land. He was able to defeat him, but I do not know what happened after that. The ground became like it is now, but I did see a large demon and another heading towards the forest of Solvay… You’ll want to make sure not to go that way.” Almost at his limit, Paco nods the large Ox’s head and comments, “you have served me well, now go before I eat you!” The weasel is hesitant, but decides not to mess with the oxen as he turns and scampers off. “Pew!...” Paco exhales as he tosses the head of the ox demon to the side and stretches his little arms. “That was so heavy…” he complains before looking up. “Right, so forrest…” he confirms before leaping up and taking flight back towards Kaelas and Kazakura to inform them both that it was time to get moving. With any luck, they could catch up with them.

200 / 1393
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:32 pm

I would watch as the little ball of matter known as Paco, zips up towards us. After letting him speak, hoping he would tell me what he found out, but the fairy always told everything about everyone. Just part of his nature. After he spoke and told of where to go. I would follow him to find Domen. I missed him. There I said it, at least in my own mind. Never out loud. Never ever would I say that out loud even to him. But then again... Never sometimes comes around awful quick. Perhaps I should stop using that word. I sigh as we would set out to find Domen once again. (not Counted)

-1182-
-252-
-1703-

Last edited by Kazakura on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Yes, Paco does arrive and he proceeds in telling his heroic tale about how he had to outsmart the weasel demon in order to get the information he got. Of course he couldn’t just say that he got a lead; he had to build up to that point with both hands securely on his hips and his stance set majestically. After realizing that they were losing time, he would eventually get to the point where he mentions that they would have to head towards the forest of Solvay in the continued seeking of their master. With that, he would lead the way; in the very far distance would be two shadows flying through the air in the same direction of the forest. With any luck, those two shadows would include the one they were looking for. Paco makes this known as he points it out since the two shadows were moving with speed pretty swift relative to their own. Paco orders the cat to speed things up before turning on his own fairy afterburners and rocketing forth on a trajectory to catch up with the other two flying beings near the time they would reach the edge of the forest.

200 / 1593
Exit RP
We’ll pick up here after Domen’s next post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III    The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prodigal Priestess (Return of Kazakura) III
Page 1 of 1