Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir] Empty
PostSubject: ~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir]   ~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:52 pm

"Mama! I'm home!" I chirp as I come into the house. I blink. Why are the lights off anyway? I shrug and slip out of my shoes, hands wrapped around the straps of the school bag on my back. Odd. Kaa-san didn't answer my greeting. My feet pad softly on the wooden floor as I walk into the main living room and freeze. Strange men fill the room and Otou-san and Okaa-san are sitting on the couch with their heads bowed. I see my little brother Kai in Mama's arms and held close. I glance at the men in their black suits and blink. Why were they here?

"Finally.. Grab the little shit and let's go," one finally says and my eyes widen as I'm physically lifted from the ground. I reach out for my parents as tears begin to fall and I scream for them to let me go.

"Mama! Papa!" I call for them, reach out to them. But they don't look up. They don't save me. I am being pulled from the room, something slapped over my nose and mouth. The world begins to spin and I weakly reach for their fading forms before I let the stark nothingness finally win its battle and plunge into darkness. They didn't save me. Why didn't they protect me?

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: ~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir]   ~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

What's that sound? Its annoying. I groan and slowly force my eyes to open, only to shut them tightly again at the blinding lights shining down on me. That hurt. Really hurt. I shouldn't have tried to open my eyes so quickly. I must have been asleep a long time.

"He's waking up.."

Voices. Who do they belong to? Where am I? The last thing I remember comes rushing back. Mama.. Papa.. They let those men take me away from them without even fighting to save me. I grit my teeth. I should have known though. Ever since Kai was born. Little by little... I was ignored for him. Nothing I did was enough for either of my parents. Nothing.

Pain. Blinding, explodng pain.

I shoot up and cry out as pain swarms me even more from the movement. I open my eyes just a bit and peer around in a blurry manner. The lights are bright in here.

"He's sitting up. Amazing. His healing abilities are already making progress."

My what? Oh kami. What's happening here? Why do I feel like I got beat up really bad? I feel a hand pushing me to lay back down, but I struggle against it. Not smart. I whimper at the pain and lay down without another protest. I close my eyes again and simply listen. Wait. Did they stab me with something to make me react like I just had. These people are sick.

"His vitals are growing stronger. He was a perfect subject to pick for this. And this him being written off it will be like he never existed. What a wonderful peace. Now we can make him perfect," a female voice this time. I want to rip this lady's face off. How can she talk about me like I'm some..Some thing? I'm a person. Not a belonging. My head hurts. All of this is confusing. I was happy in my home, even if I was being ignored fo rthe new baby. I could have handled that. But now.. I know I can't ever go back. They don't want me if they allowed my name to be wiped from the family register.

Do they have to shine this light on me? Its a bit painful in all honesty.

'You complain alot, doki.'

I stiffen at the voice of a young female. Nice. Now I'm going insane.

'Not insane. I'm Kisu. Your interal program, doki.'

So Insane.

'Not insane!'

I wince as the female yells in my head. I open my eyes a bit and I see a bit of a blurry image before me. I can make out a smile and I smile a bit in return. Odd. I guess I'm seeing thing now.

'I'm Kisu-chan. You sleep now, Iku. You need to rest and heal, doki.'

I nod a bit and I allow myself to relax. Who Kisu really was I didn't truly understand just yet. But after I rest a bit I think I should be able to think again. Hopefully all the pain will be gone when I wake up again. I wonder if Kisu will also be there when I wake up. Even if its my own imagination. I want her to be there. Maybe.. She'l help me keep my sanity.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

A steady lulling lullaby. Iku. I wonder why Kisu called me that. But.. I like it.

- 569/788
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir]   ~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:42 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir]   ~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir] Empty

Back to top Go down

~Flashback~ Papa Don't Preach..[Possession Quest - Expir]
Page 1 of 1