Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP ))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP )) Empty
PostSubject: The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP ))   The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP )) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Dwem seemed a bit at odds with himself as he was much not so eager to go see his Editor and Publishing Agent this morning as he rather be writing his next rough draft for his next book but they had called him in for a meeting today. The powers that be wanted to suggest a few things to him. Go figure they were going to tell him exactly how to tell a writer how to write.

Dwem went about his morning a not even caring to shower for a couple hours of writing time. Just sitting in front of the Computer and thinking things over a bit. Tapping away at his book, he loosely called Blades of truth. Writing along through the rough draft, he was going back and re reading the whole thing as he had hit a bit of a snag.

Taking his time as he was eager to get some progress on his current book as he also had to go look into the prospect of looking for a contact with the Division 12 to get his assignment with that curse he let his Publisher talk him into doing. Time dragged on for a bit as he was anything but pleased with his progress as of so far.

Picking up his Phone, he called his Published to make sure he was set up for that appointment with the big people as they wished. The as he walked to the shower and cleaned up he waited for the phone to be picked up. As always, he was put on hold as the nightmare of a double pen name and no one knowing who you are in the business since you keep mostly to yourself as Dwem did.

Dwem finished his shower and cleaning up by the time he was placed in touch with his Publisher. His main personal Publisher Ms. Gotahomiesia. As soon as he heard the soft voice, Dwem spoke up as he was finishing dressing.

“Hello Phoenix Press Publishing House may I help today. “

Dwem smiled, as he always loved her very professional but adorable voice every morning. Clearing his throat as he spoke up.

“This is Mr. Mark Nasackia and Mr. Lenjia Kawasaki as I am calling to see which of me’s are supposed to come in today and have a nice long talk with the boss’s. I was wondering if you cared to remind me my sweet Angel. “

She seemed to be silent for a while and Dwem was starting to wonder after about ten minutes that he was not being listened to or to fainted or something along that line. As Dwem was about to speak she finally responded.

“ Ow, Yes Mr. Herikawaz. Your Father is going to be out today at a conference with a hi end and complicated writer who needed his personal TLC as you know what I mean. Please bring in Lenjia Kawasaki at 9 AM and Mr. Mark Nasackia is roughly at 12:30 as I understand. You are a busily jumping writer with us right now Sir. I am glad you called in, as we had to change your appointment and have, you arranged a chat with us about both current projects at different times today. “

Dwem looked at his schedule and gathered up his work as he was saving the most recent updated copy of his fiction Novel as of right now. Talking as he made his way to his car Dwem was wondering what they were expecting to tell him to enlighten him on his work. Just figure they would meddle in, as they were very seldom any help.

“Yes, my dear I am on my way now as it roughly seven but I am feeling I am going to need to get there a bit early. I just have that feeling about today. Have bob be there when I arrive to get things in order and make sure I know what is up. I have a quickly approaching dead line for my few first Chapters of my book the Towers Rise very shortly and this new hell of a I am expecting Politically motivated book over the 12 Division of the Police Force now on my plate with Castle of Pawns on final review before it hits the press. Considering his notes. “

Dwem was given space enough to get into the car, as he dint know the driver at first until he realized it was the Publishing Houses car. Getting in the man smiled smoothly and closed the door behind Dwem. It seemed the driver knew of Dwem better than his own publisher did. Starting off Dwem finished the call and hung up.

Moving along Dwem made a Phone call to the Police to get to see if he could arrange some face time with them and anyone of Division 12.

(( OOC - How about some people to get something started in Division 12. Ya can help out of Dwem will right a lot of made up dirt on everyone. lmao ))

Last edited by Dwem on Sun May 24, 2009 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP ))   The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP )) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Dwem was looking at the Phone and was patiently waiting to hear a reply. The car was making its way along down the street and made a turn towards the on ramp to get on the Highway to get on the High way towards City Metro. Considering he had time, Dwem got back to his work at hand and placed the phone on speaker so he could hear if there was a reply.

Soon enough Dwem saw the building arrive and he hung up the phone as he figured to call them back another time. Glaring out the window of the Sedan Dwem figured he was in for a dreadfully drag of a job with this research on Division 12. Then again, if they did not give him the time of day he would make the stuff up as if anyone would know the difference anyways.

Taking out his lab, Top Dwem fires out a few E-Mails and get to writing while they were still a good distance away from the Publishing Houses main headquarters.

Last edited by Dwem on Fri May 22, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP ))   The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP )) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Soon enough Dwem was eagerly awaiting to arrive at the office building as he was unsure what leverage that the big boss people were going to try with him over his recent stories he was working on and the his two books in the works as well. After all, he was a flamboyantly rebellious young man. He dints need the money so there was no way of bribing or keeping him out of the way. Looking at his notes Dwem saw a few appointments of his own he was going to have to attend to later today as well. If he was not in school he was working on his choice career as did his parents try to push him into choosing one of theirs at the same time. Lucky he was still in school and none of them knew of his moon lighting at having a real day job and a night job.

Dwem saw they were entering City Metro. Looking at the building as Dwem saw how large they were after driving through the Academic area to get to it. Recalling he had something to look into in the Universities library later, Dwem made a note of it. Dwem smiled to himself taking a good long considering look at the University saw a few hot girls walking along obviously rushing to get to class. Looking as them he saw a few who caught his eye but not much more. Knowing he could any number of them to get in this car and skip the meeting to take them home to have a bit of fun. Considering whom he was nothing would happen to him.

Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP ))   The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP )) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Noticing a red head from his introduction freshman class, he tapped on the window of the Sedan as the can came to a stop. Dwem saw she was heading away from the University and was in tears not towards it. Obviously vulnerably upset Dwem would have to play the hero and take advantage of the offered opportunity and soon her. As the car stopped, Dwem opened the door and stepped out. Dam she was hot as a steaming demon of seduction. Waving at her Dwem got her attention.

“ Hey what is up looking at him she suddenly smiled as she seemed to cheer up as she hopped into the car urging Dwem to get back in as she seemed to be in a hurry now. I need a ride the Wraith Publishing House as I am up for an interview for a job and I am running real late if I do not get a ride there.

Dwem smiled at her and had to laugh.

“ I hope you remember me I am Herikawaz. I am heading to my father publishing House as well. How lovely we happened to run into each other in such a circumstances as this. “

She seemed shocked hearing the name but remained calm as the car took off after Dwem shut the door. Looking her over Dwem smiled as he had her right where he would want her. Bashfully quiet and knowing she was in the car with the son of the man who was offering her a job. It was a dirty way to score some points with a chick but hell it was the real world of business and they both understood this was how things were done. Smiling Dwem was a bit different from most young Moocher as he was determined to make friends not enemies with this.

She seemed to feel more at ease realizing Dwem was more than just interested in her sexually anyways. As after all as all guys were but she would improve that in good time. She had it that way with guys and learned to addapt over time. They chatted for a bit, as they became closer as friends as Dwem move closer closing the distance until they were sitting right next to each other and she was almost sitting in his lap. Laughing along the way Dwem told her why he was going there as he was writing under a Ghost pen name or two.

“ Ya I am working at getting into my own way up the ladder of the corporate world without my family name getting me there but if I must then I will. I write under the Pen names Pen name Mark Nasackia and non-fiction under Pen name Lenjia Kawasaki. As my friends call me, Dwem and we are friends are we not.

Last edited by Dwem on Fri May 22, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP ))   The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP )) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Smiling Dwem saw the look of understanding in her eyes as she pull her skirt up and loosened he blouse to show a quite a bit more skin. Dwem smiled, as he knew she understood all too well. It was obvious with a good word to get her a job in the Publishing House he would not be alone tonight. Bending over she kissed Dwem, as she got right up to him. A smile crept across Dwems face, as he knew he won the prize and scored the winning points in their little game. Everyone knew there place, as she was understanding her in this world of cold politics and corporate frenzy of getting places. Getting there doing whatever it took and sleeping with a rich spoiled brat of a Mooch was the offered way then so be it. She world rock his little would and use his connections to get where she wanted to go.

The car left the Academic Section as they were getting good time along the way. She introduced herself as Naisia. Dwem recalling the name smiled listening to her career goals. At that moment, he had a career goal for her as well and involved having her all night long. Simply smiling Dwem listened intently knowing he had achieved an understanding with her and he was sure he could get her a job.

Talking more about the professional side of the whole thing of their Business, she seemed to relax and they got to really exchange some idea of each other’s views. She was more into reporting and Non-Fiction.

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP ))   The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP )) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:48 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP ))   The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP )) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Daily squable of a Writer in a Mad World / Open RP ))
Page 1 of 1