Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Secretary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:20 pm

A New Secretary Kyrobanner
:: Moments after the end of the Saga

After the barrier was destroyed and all of the chaos seemed to subside with the demon invasion, the commands comes in through the comm lines from the head wigs of Division 12. My group moves on ahead of me to aid in the securing of the barrier area along with the other Division 12 squadrons. I, on the other hand, had something to at least drop off in my arms. At that time, I still held the petite form that had fallen into them from the heavens above for no apparent reason other than a premonition. There was a short introduction where I learn the young lady’s name, but because I notice that she was injured, I carried her to the medics near the evacuation area. Since she was a civilian, it would probably be best for her to be dropped off with the medics and evacuated with the rest of East City residents of this area. There was still a full night of work ahead for me. There was much that had to be done in order to secure the safety of the city and the night still was not over yet, so I knew that it would be a long night.

“Asei Jyn,” I answer her when she gives me her name with my gaze up and looking around the evacuation area. With the trample victims and police causalities due to the battle against the fiends, I would assume that there was a medic somewhere near by. Unfortunately, as much sense as that made in my mind, at first, I did not see an ambulance. Eventually I find one and begin to make my way to it and reaching it, I speak to the doctors on hand who agree to take the young lady and look her over. Looking back to the young woman as I lower her onto the ground to see if she could walk on her own, I inform, “you should be all right now, okay?”

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:40 pm

A New Secretary Izu
so here she was staring up at the man who has saved her but has as of yet introduced himself, he seemed busy at the moment searching for something. What was he searching for? She didn't have anything better to do so she stared at him, merely analyzing him from her position. this anylization occured in those moments before he had introduced himself as 'Asei Jyn'. She would definetly have to remember that. She wondered what sort of work he did. Why did such a question pop into her mind in the first place. It was now that she noticed that she was carried to a medic. she blinked, honestly she didn't need to be taken to a medic she was more then capable of tending to herself, she knew what was wrong and exactly how to fix it. But she was distracted at the time. She found herself being lowered to the ground and she stood up onto her own feet and was feeling a bit sad that she wasn't carried anymore. Such bodily interaction felt nice and she hasn't really ever had such a bodily interaction. "Yeah it's just a dislocated arm, I'll be fine. it's just a pain to put back in place." She had to get a reason to get him to stay. She couldn't really think of anything. The medic that was spoken to that had agreed to take care of her came up to her and spoke to her. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" Izumi would look at him but her eyes would wander back towards Jyn. "My right arm is dislocated."

-Word count: 269
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:14 pm

I pause for a moment to make sure she was okay as she speaks and tells the doctors that her arm was dislocated. While standing there, I notice the sound of an engine revving nearby. Turning around, I notice a familiar vehicle as I see my car coming towards me. The thought ‘that’s odd’ comes to mind since I was pretty sure that it had been demolished by the huge explosions and such during the battle. On top of that, I didn’t think that my car had the ability to move on its own, unless it too was possessed by a demon. The passenger door opens and a familiar geek squad type in Division 12 uniform from Team Gamma steps out. “Kane?” I say with a questioning tone as he grins, “heh-hey boss. When they started shooting, I thought you might want to re park. Even if you’re not in our team anymore, we’re still buds right?” He approaches pauses before reaching me with a chummy smile, “just take more care of it in the future.” Caught a bit off guard, I knew better than to ask how he started it without the keys, since he was the technical lead of our former team. Instead of worrying how it was done, I simply thank him stating, “I owe you.” He laughs as he turns and starts to walk away, “no way, you covered that shift for me during the Realm2.0 Socom Clan war. We’re cool.” I watch him walk away before looking to the black sports luxury sedan on chrome wheels. It needed to be washed. Now that I no longer had to worry about my car, I look to the young lady with the doctors with a passing glance before turning my back and walking towards my car. She was in good hands now, so all was well. 309

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:23 pm

A New Secretary Izu
Within her mind she was just gazing at Jyn, ignoring the rest of the world even when the Medic was telling her something as he was taking a hold of her dislocated arm with one hand and was gently and carefully touching up her arm up to her shoulder checking stuff as he placed it upon her shoulder. During this time Izumi had come to notice a black sports luxury car arrive and another man come out of it. Who was this man? She wondered as she watched taking notice to how he was dressed. Apparently the vehicle belonged to Jyn. She had frowned slightly seeing that Jyn was leaving, he might have noticed her small frown but the next event would be noticed by those around her. The even was when her arm was pushed back into place. "Ready? this may hurt a bit." the Medic relocated her arm back into place and Izumi's eyes shot open as she released out a loud yell. "OH MY GOD!!!!!" she screamed out and then instictively smacked the medic on the head with the recently fixed arm. "BE CAREFUL!" she raged angrily in pain. She quickly calmed down as the Medic was quickly rubbing his head constantly repeating 'ow' over and over. Izumi blinked and rubbed her right arm. It was better now and she didn't feel the pain anymore. "Sorry about that." she quickly apologized to the Medic who fixed her arm. "Thank you for fixing my arm."

-Word count:248 [517]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Making it to my car, I pull the door to the black sedan open and prepare to enter into it. I pause when hear a loud scream when the young lady’s arm is popped back into place that causes me to turn and look up at her. An eyebrow rises at the outburst before my gaze lowers and I crouch into the front driver side seat of my car. I place my key into the ignition and put the car into gear before looking behind me and pulling back. Turning the wheel, I drive forwards, moving away from the evacuation area following an access road leading into the area where the crater was. The lack of explosions and gunfire in the air eases my mind about this finally being over. There were no answers as of yet, but I suppose if you hit something with a large enough blast, you can demolish it. Still, the fact that my hitorinji teammates were able to out perform me bugged me just a bit. The limitations of a human were an annoying thing when you were surrounded by the supernatural and extraordinary.

I eventually reach my assigned location and aide with the securing of the affected area. Nothing else happens that night, which is a relief and the area is secured by the start of the morning. I am relieved from my shift around 10 a.m. the next morning. By this time, the area had been completely blocked off by wall like ‘semi permanent barriers’ and was under heavy observation by the Division. After debriefing with my squadron, I enter my car and head out of the area on my way home very tired. 281

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:48 pm

A New Secretary Izu
She had her left hand grabbing hold of her right arm and she merely gripped it a little and she watched at this man just drove off. She thought about it a moment. She should have said something, maybe she should have asked for his number or something? Should she have asked him out to coffee? She merely sighed and walked away from the medic. Luckily she was parked away from the affected area. She was now heading towards her own sports car. It was blood red in color one of her favorite colors. She couldn't wait to get home and have a good shower. It would be sometime before she would arrive to her car and get in and drive off. Time would elegantly pass by like rain, noticable but quickly.

Izumi would be home and showered up and asleep in only a towel. By the next morning she was already out and about and was at a coffee shop looking at a newspaper searching for a job. The coffee shop she was located at was on a corner right where there was a street light. She was also sitting outside in one of the outside tables. Staring through her glasses she looked at the newspapers searching for a job she can get. This whole acting was nice and all, but it didn't exactly help her pay the bills so she had to get a second job in order to get things better aquainted for her. This time she had came to this area by train so she left her own car at home, safe in it's garage. "what job should I get?" she murmured.

-Word count:277 [794]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:14 pm

While driving away from the secured area of East City, I come to a red light. My car slows as I stop at the light and pause for a moment giving a soft sigh as I look at morning activity act out in normal style front of me in the areas that were not evacuated. Elgoog must have come up with one hell of a story to explain for the events for people not to be rioting and freaked out this morning. There were probably a lot of noisy people trying to find the answers that they didn’t really want, but who cared. Whatever kept the masses believing that they were safe was good enough for me; it wasn’t my job to worry about such things. The corporations and government would handle it all. A bit grumpy, a gaze across the street to a café puts me I the mood for a Café Americano. As the light turns green, I move forwards and pull to the side of the road along the side of the café and park. I cut the engine to the car and open my door standing up and stepping out. I place the keys into the pockets of my cargo slacks still dressed in my Division 12 tee, vest and boots with my badge worn to the left of my belt buckle; it was obvious that I was a cop. Casually I make my way though the café’s exterior where people were casually sitting, reading newspapers and such on my way to the front door. 259

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:28 pm

A New Secretary Izu
From her newspaper she read casually and she had a cup of french vanilla coffee in her right hand and in her left hand the newspapers she had it bent to the jobs section as she was casually reading it and gazing right at the letters. "what would be nice?" she hadn't really noticed the sporty luxury car that drove up to the red night, nor had she noticed whowas driving it. It wasn't until Jyn was stepping into the coffee shop that she had noticed him and she was in mid sip and ended up spitting out the coffee she had right onto her newspaper. She blinekd a few time sand noticed her newspaper was soggy. "Oh no!" she uttered in despair, she attempted to somehow wipe off the hot coffee that was on the newspaper, after she put the coffee mug down on the table before her. But to her despair, the coffee had soaked the newspaper and made the words blend in with the pages behind the page she was currently on. She gaveup and dropped the newspaper on the table. and leaned back onher chair letting her head lay against the head rest of the chair she was sitting in and she released an annoyed groaned. "Oh man why did this have to happen to me!"

-Word count:220 [1014]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:11 pm

There is some commotion from the sitting area that causes me to stop for a moment just short of entering the café. Originally by this time, my back is to her, but as I turn to look over my shoulder, I witness the conclusion of someone having an accident with their morning brew. Normally, I would not stare at such a thing, since such a thing could be considered embarrassing, but something caught my eye, as the person seemed familiar. I turn around to get a better look and it seems to be confirmed with her voice. Looking to the side, I reach to the side where a box of napkins sits atop a frontal entry trash bin, and take a few of them before making my way to the young lady who had the spill. Reaching her side, I offer the napkins to her as I state, “here.” I make the observation, “you are the girl from before.” 159

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:39 pm

A New Secretary Izu
At first she didn't notice who it was who gave her the napkins, all she saw at the moment was the napkins being held out to her and heard the words 'here' "Thank you" she responded back before the next sentence came in which caused her heartbeat to just stopped. It felt like time had stopped for the moment and soon it returned when she turned her head to look at who it was. Hey it's the guy from before, what was his name, oh thats right Asai Jyn... wait a minute! ASAI JYN! She looked towards the mess she had and she merely turned her heads towards the table in order to hide her face from him. She was blushing tremendously as she felt so embarassed by this. "That is correct sir." she responded as seh had the napkins she got from him in her hands and she began to clean up her mess carefully.

-Word count:157 [1171]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:10 am

“Here, let me help you,” I say after she takes the napkins. I pick up the damp newspaper and try to pull it away from the table so that the wet area could be cleaned with the napkins. The young lady seemed to be accident-prone with falling out the sky, this and all. I noticed the newspaper was today’s, so I offer in my usual calm tone, “I’ll get you a dry one.” Turning, I make my way over to the trash bin to dispose of the current paper and get a new one. Due to my grouchy nature at the moment, I could empathize having a rough morning right after last night’s events; I could feel a bit sorry for her and helping her wasn’t going out of my way. I notice that she was looking in the jobs section of the newspaper. So she was seeking employment? That was good for her; hopefully she would be able to find something. I fold up the wet newspaper and chunk it before making my way to the newspaper stand and retrieving a new one. With the new newspaper, I glance at the headline about last night as I give an internal sigh; the news works fast. Reaching her I wait to see if she had gotten cleaned up. In order to keep an awkward silence or moment from generating here, I attempt to be social, something I’m not really great at, as I ask, “so you are currently job hunting?” 250

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:28 am

A New Secretary Izu
She didnt say a word as she tried to concentrate on cleaning the table and then he helped her out a bit taking the newpaper off the table, she stopped a moment and merely looked at him as she was a bit surprised that he was actually helping out. Usually men dont help in any sort of cleaning, well rarely men do. "Thank you..." she come to noticed that she had been thanking him quite a lot. He was now gone to get her a new newspaper. She looked back to the table and went back to cleaning it with the napkins provided. She knew she was going to have to wash her hands after this. Coffee makes your hands rather sticky if not cleaned off quickly. She during the time he was away would clean the table and had a small pile of balled up soggy napkins there. Ah Izumi your so stupid, why do you have to be so clumsy around men!? she scolded herself as she finished up her cleaning, and she was wiping her hands with the last of the dry napkins she had there.

Jyn had returned to her with a new newspaper as she looked at him with a small smile. "Thank you sir" she uttered as she listened to what he had said and looked towards the table and merely sighed in a 'i can't believe this stuff is happening to me' kind of way. "Yes, you can say that, sir." she responded as she released a tired sigh and sat down a slightly worried look upon her face showed as she looked at him. "It's so difficult to decide something to do. I can't exactly get a job that makes me too busy for my acting career. But I can't exactly get a job that doesn't pay well." She noticed he wasstill standing. "oh dear me!" she suddenly bursted out as she pointed her right hand towards the chair across the table from her. "Please sit down, you dont have to stand there, please sit." she spoke rather kindly and elegantly.

-Word count:350 [1521]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:55 pm

“Jyn,” I correct when she calls me sir. It wasn’t like she worked under me, or anything like that. Since we were just two strangers, there was no need to be formal. I am informed about the type of employment she is seeking and the lack of luck in it so far. So she was an actor? She must be just starting, since she did not look familiar; yet I wouldn’t be the most knowledgeable about celebrities and such. I am offered a seat, which causes me to give a look towards the door of the café for a moment and think about it. I didn’t wish to be rude, but I had originally come here to grab a cup of coffee and go, and to this point, I still did not have my coffee yet. Plus, I wasn’t good enough with women to know if this would look like a date type thing or not. After recently allowing myself to become the boyfriend of Shiori, I didn’t want to be caught in a situation that may look suspect. “Actually,” I admit, “I just came to get a coffee and head home...” I had been working all night and I was still tired and not in the best of moods to be social. After thinking about it, I figure she wasn’t having a good day and was stressed about her job situation, therefore with sympathy I compromise in my usual calm tone, “let me get some coffee and I can join you for a moment.” Though it wasn’t my problem, I would listen to her for a little while. Perhaps it would be my good deed for the day and bring me some good karma. It wasn’t like it could hurt. 291

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:02 pm

A New Secretary Izu
She was corrected about how she should address him. It seems that she had a habit of calling people sir's and mam's a lot that she never really noticed it. She merely blinked at it as she looked at him and listened to his response about just getting a coffee and go, she blushed again. How foolish of her to think he would want to join her, she felt bad for that moment actually. She took the newspaper from him when he stated his new sentence which actually brought some perkiness to her. She stood up and placed the newspaper on the table and she smiled. "Well since your so kind enough to actually sit down and join me, please sit and I'll get you your coffe, si-...I mean Jyn." she said catching herself the moment she was about to say sir. She would pretty much have it as a 'you got no choice in the matter' feel to it. "What kind of coffee would you like?" she asked as she was more then ready to go and get him some coffee.

-Word count:182 [1703]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:19 am

“Oh,” I am caught a bit off guard. I would not resist her attempting to do something in thanks for me helping her, so I simply go with things. On top of that, the tone that she uses is pretty persuasive as she asks what type of coffee I would like. Still with her demeanor, she seemed like she would make a good receptionist in the lobby of some large corporation or an assistant to someone of importance. The question comes in requesting what type of coffe I would like therefore; “Café Americano verde,” I answer as I pull the chair in front of the table and sit down in it taking a load off for a moment before adding, “and thank you.” I didn’t want to be rude even if she was repaying me for a favor. Still it was something that felt natural, so I didn’t really think of it as a favor. It was only normal to help someone who was in trouble, wasn’t it? 168

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:48 am

A New Secretary Izu
"Café Americano verde, it is. I shall return shortly." she said in a kind, but rather pleased tone as she would walk towards the Cafe, but stopped when she heard the 'Thank you' from him causing her to look back at him and she smiled and gave a small bow before she continued back to get him his coffee. Haha! I got the man to stay! Oh yeah baby! You're too good! she thought to herself as she gave a small laugh to herself underneath her breath which somewhat freaked the people that walked pasted her inside the cafe. She would return minutes later with his 'Café Americano verde' she was holding it in her left hand and some napkins in her right hand. Placing the napkins down first and grabbing only a few and placing it on the table in front of Jyn, she would place his coffee on top of the napkins, using those napkins like a coaster. "Here's your coffee, si- I mean Jyn." she said with a smile as she carefully placed it down and released it as she herself went to sitting down in the seat she was in before and she grabbed the newspapers that was placed on the table earlier and looked at the front page seeing the headline.

-Word count:217 [1920]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:07 am

I watch her go for that moment as she head into the café. A girl blessed with her physical attributes should find a potential employer rather easily, as she was easy on the eyes. After she enters into the café, my gaze shifts forwards and I sit normally in the chair looking out towards the passing traffic in the street. Before I am able to drift into my thoughts, I feel a vibration in my pants. My hand reaches down to my side pocket from where I pull my cell phone. I flip it open with my thumb and answer, “This is Jyn.” On the line is my superior. I am informed of the shortened deadline of my report and various paper work regarding the previous night’s events. It wasn’t anything out of the ordinary, since I was a sergeant and I was in charge of my immediate cell as well as the supervision of Team Gamma. Still, a lot of what I had to do was busy work, or fluff that took up more time than it was worth and with the lack of sleep it was an annoyance; but still, it was my job. I answer simply, “Understood, I’ll get it done” before the call ends and I place the phone away. As I put the phone away, I notice a hand move past me as napkins are placed down and I see that Izumi had returned with the coffee. A ‘thanks’ comes out unconsciously as the coffee is sat down before she takes her own seat. Reaching for the coffee, I bring it to my lips and sip from it; the taste that I had been seeking is finally quenched and all of a sudden, the day doesn’t seem too impending even though busy work loomed in the distance. It wouldn’t be so bad if I weren’t so bad at typing and computers. 316

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:18 am

A New Secretary Izu
Gazing at the front page, it was a story about what had happened the night before. man the news is quick with thier prints. She had quickly read through the article, at least a little bit just to get the jist of what it was talking about. She merely sighed as she shook her head and figured as much that nothing of the unseen from normal human eyes was mention. there weren't that many spiritually aware people in this world though. But after those events, she seemed to have misunderstood the amount of spiritually aware people in this world. She glanced towards the man who was sitting with her as she merely decided to bring upon some random conversation. She at first didn't know if this man was spiritually aware about the other realms or even that there were other things then humans in this world. "Last night's events were rather hectic don't you think?" she merely peeked from above her newspaper rather cutely, only allowing her blue eyes to be seen looking at him.

-Word count:176 [2096]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:00 pm

The sound sound of vehicles passing through air and various city noises fill the air. The weather seemed fair, in contrast to the stormy weather of last night. I continue to relax and drink from the water provided by the young lady from last night. My gaze is out to the street casually as a silence seems to have come between us for a moment. It was normal for someone like me since I did not speak much. My gaze shifts to the paper in front of her and I notice the headline. So they were going with the idea of the terrorists. At times I felt sorry for the masses who were not in on what actually was happening, but then again, it was for their own good. It would be hard to explain either way, the effects of the W.A.D.B. It may have been a bit reckless to use it, but the results seemed to be sufficient. As I continue in my thoughts my gaze returns to the side until she speaks. Looking to the side to her, I notice slightly and answer, "yes. Terrorists is seems." I knew that I had to limit how much I could say about what's happened. I could always use the cop out of saying information is classified, but then again, the conversation probably would not get that deep. A majority of the society couldn't see what we saw, so normal humans were forced to take the government's words. She didn't seem the type that would be able to sense or see spirits. 261

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:11 pm

A New Secretary Izu
It was an expected answer, she figured as much, first off she didn't know he was a cop, or evne in devision 12, so knowing if he knew about spirits was unknown to her. she figured he was just some regular guy that happened to have friends in high places based upon what she noticed from last nights events. She wondered if she should talk about spirits next to him, but maybe she would be thought out to be some sort of crazy person spouting about spirits and demons. "Yes, it sure seems that terrorist were attacking. It was cute how they constructed that blue energy field dontcha think?" she would play around with her words and a little of the events to see if she could pour out some information about him. She would have to work around this rather carefully and speak in a low enough volume so that only he could hear her. Knowing this place, the government maybe doing cover ups. So she didn't want to suddenly be kidnaped out of no where and killed for talking to much. government conspiracy's are crazy sometimes.

-Word count:188 [2284]

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Mon May 25, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:28 pm

When she speaks, it reminds me that she had been behind the scene a bit. Most people wouldn’t know about the energy barrier that was generated because of the distance between the cratered area and the evacuation zone along with the buildings that were in the way. The energy barrier at its max height stayed around the same height as the buildings around them. When she fell, she did so from above, which meant that she was probably on top of the building and was ruffled by the blast. She had been injured as well, and I had never thought to ask about how she gained her injury or what she was doing in a restricted location. There was the chance that she was trying to get -away- from the chaos, but in that particular alleyway, she should have been evacuated already. I nod slightly and bring the cup of coffee to my lips again, taking a sip, before lowering it. There was a chance that she could be like Shiori in the fact that she could see or pursue demons; but from what I’ve witness of her, she would be much too clumsy or oblivious to be a demon hunter of any type. I venture out, “so what brought you to that area that far into the evacuation? We were making an effort to get all the civilians out before the battle…” 233

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm

A New Secretary Izu
That last line he spoke caused her to blink as she looked of to the left as she was thinking of some sort of response and it clearly came into her understand that he was probably a cop or some sort. But she said nothing about it, she would find out later. "It was a very compelling energy barrier, it was calling out to me to put it at the least. So I just merely went to find out what there little 'terrorists' had to offer." Was her response, kinda odd really, she didn't even find it a normal sentence and found it even odd for herself to say. Quickly she had to come up with something else to add or to fix what she had said. "I was mostly there attempting to see what was going on and who was involved, a dangerous curious habit that could have gotten me killed." she looked a little worried and merely nervously laugh.

-Word count:161 [2445]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm

I take note of the change in demeanor with the gaze to the side. The barrier was calling out to her. Since it was a barrier of spiritual nature, then it would be safe to assume that she was spiritually adept. The inflection on terrorist could hint that she knew a bit more than she was putting off. Why would someone go to see what a terrorist had to offer? She didn’t seem anti government, but the best spies couldn’t be. But of course, I knew the terrorist thing was a sham, so basically she would have no knowledge of terrorists offering anything; just the fact that there was a large dome “calling” out to her. With a nod, I agree with her statement of her hobby of seeking out dangerous things as dangerous.
I am blunt as I turn to her and ask, “and by terrorist, you mean demons, correct?” It was a safe enough statement as evil men could be described as demons, but the tone in my voice should signify what I was really trying to get at. 181

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:25 pm

A New Secretary Izu
Demons is what he had said and it caused her to raise an eyebrow, her right one to be exact. she knew what he ment off hand. She merely smiled behind the newspaper as she looked back towards it. It seems that he did knew about the other world. "My, My saying such things like that can make people think you are crazy, but I guess 'terrorists' as it's been put can be clarified as 'demons'." she was merely toying with the sentence but the stare in her eyes as she peeked over the newspaper wasn't concentrated upon him as before, it looked more focused and serious as it was scanning the area. "I'm rather impressed really." she finished off.

-Word count:121 [2566]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:42 pm

She confirms the vague suspicious with her words and I am able to decipher that she was one of those people who were able to see spirits. Chances were she was either a human who got lucky and could see spirit, or a naturally gifted hitorinji. She seemed pretty mild and normal, but then again I thought of myself as pretty normal. With a nod, I take another sip from my coffee as I answer, “hmm, I see.” She was impressed thought I could barely see spirits. I only knew about them because of my job, so there was really nothing extra ordinary about me; all of the cool stuff, I couldn’t brag about since she was a civilian. Plus, going any further into this conversation would be irresponsible in public where someone could over hear us. Of course, talk is talk, and people have said crazier things in public, but there was nothing really to say other than ‘you see spirits? Me too!’ I look up to the back of the newspaper for a moment. That’s right; she was originally job hunting when I first arrived this morning. I didn’t know how long was long enough to stay for a casual conversation since I was invited to coffee. I still had a lot of work and sleep to catch up on if I could. Though I was blessed with work, perhaps I had too much. Thinking about it is enough to permeate my mood. I stand, holding the half empty cup of coffee as I begin a closing script with, “…I wish you luck in your job hunt.” 269

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:48 pm

A New Secretary Izu
From his reaction and his time of silence he was probably thinking about what he had to say, or what he had to do. Izumi wasn't no fool even though she mayhave come off as one, but she was just having an unlucky moment today, well since yesterday actually. She flipped to the job page at the moment that Jyn had stood up and gave a sort of good bye sentence. She didn't look at him as her eyes were scanning over the job page. "Maybe I should get a job as a personal secretary. what are your thoughts on that, Jyn?" she gave him a smile as she wanted to keep him around even for a few minutes longer. "Do you by any chance know of any sort of secretarial position open?" she asked, it was a honest question and could be simply answered with a yes and where it was, or a no.

-Word count:156 [2722]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Waiting for her response, I think about the question. I nod slightly as I could probably see her as a personal secretary. She had the basics down; she had manners and could bring coffee. I was pretty sure that would be something she could be good at doing. Her smile was warm and inviting, perhaps too much so. I answer the initial question, “you seem as if you would make a good personal secretary.” To the question about whether I knew of any positions, honestly I didn’t. I wasn’t good at things like finding jobs and such. My old job might be looking for a receptionist, but I didn’t think he would want to work at a flower shop. My pager goes off and I reach for it, with an “excuse me” as I bring it into my gaze and note the message. My deadline was getting shorter and it was a reminder that Letty’s report had already been electronically submitted to me. I was still getting used to that system and generating reports form it. If it was simply writing on paper, I could easily finish it, but they complicate things with computers. I pause as I think about something. I look to her for a moment as if I’ve thought of something, but then look to the side and murmur, “no, that wouldn’t work…” 226

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:04 pm

A New Secretary Izu
she would watch him for the mometn as he seemed to be in some sort of mental anguish as to what she said, or it could have been something that the beeper had paged him about. She arched a brow and wondered what it would be and she was getting curious as to what it was. Well she would find out some how, but it was also a good thing that he did compliment her on her being a good secretary, most so that she does have the right qualities for one. So she took that as a compliment. Standing up she faced him as she tilted her head a bit. "What seems to be the problem? How can I be of assistance, Sir?" there it goes 'sir', it slipped out of her. It was something she was natural with, plus that line was something she often used when it delt with work. she would await for his response wondering if it is something that she could be of some sort of help.

-Word count:173 [2895]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:25 pm

There was a lot of red tape here. Though I might have the salary to pay her part time for assisting me, I didn’t know for how long I could keep her. I know of detectives that have private secretaries that handle small things for them, and it would give me the time to train and not worry about paper work. If I could get her on the Division 12 or police payroll, then that would be a lot better. There was security in a government position. The thing was, I didn’t really know her, and I needed the help rather immediately. There was a lot of classified information that I could not allow a civilian to work with, but it wouldn’t be like I would be telling her that spirits and demons existed in this world, since she already knew. But, because she knew, it would probably be best to keep an eye on her. I knew the Division actively recruited the spiritually aware, so there was a slight chance that she could be approved to work under me. I would have to think about it, but before I got too far ahead of myself, I simply request, “how good are you with typing and working with computers?” 209

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:33 pm

A New Secretary Izu
She merely waited and waited, she didn't have anywhere to go unlike him, so she had all the time in the world, unless someone from the extra's guild called her in about a job. and finally she got a response from him, he seemed to have thought hard about it. Clearly to her she understood that it was something that he wasn't sure he should do. He had asked how good what she with typing and computers. Honestly if he didn't have the face he had, she would have just laughed and thought he was kidding. Come on really, thinking about it in this day and age, you'd have to be good with computers, if not you would end up getting swallowed alive with work. "It's one of the things that I am best at, quite capable of typing up to at least 300 words a minute when i'm not focused and I'm more then capable of reading up to at least 2500 words a minute. I'm more then capable on a computer, in this day and age, not being good with one will really end up getting you in the dumps so its one of the many skills I have to keep in tip top shape." was her response to his question.

-Word count:213 [3108]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:50 pm

“Oh,” I comment, caught off guard at the answer that seemed to be truthful. Three hundred words a minute seemed a bit unhuman. At best, I could probably get out 30 words a minute using –both- index fingers, without the complicated dictation program that messes up every third word I say after taking an hour to figure out how to get the program running. “…I see. That is impressive.” I knew that Kane could probably type on that level, so it just reinforced the fact that I sucked with things technical. I continue, “I may have a job lead for you, but I don’t want to get your hopes up. You see, I’m a sergeant with the city police’s SWAT team and I often have a lot of paperwork. I currently do not have a secretary. That’s what I was thinking about.” If there was a way to have a ‘trail run’ with her, it might make things easier for me to decide. Basically, I needed to know her a bit better given my personality type. 176

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:15 pm

A New Secretary Izu
It was revealed to her that he was a seargant. so a piloce boy we have here, how cute she thought to herself as she listened to him as he continued on about him possibly having a lead for a job and it might possibly be working under him. Honestly it just sounded like a bonus for her to be working under such a man, especially one who has saved her life. So he was just swamped with work, the poor fella. she felt bad for him. "I would be more then happy to handle your paper work for you. I'm not busy for the next couple of days and I haven't recieved any calls for acting jobs so I have quite a lot of free time to assist you." she would do almost anything to get another job, living wa rather important and if this could provide her with just a bit extra cash she would be able to make it by day by day with exta cash in her pocket making it better for her living standards.

-Word count:181 [3289]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:36 pm

She seemed to be okay with the idea, so I wouldn’t feel too odd about making the proposal to her. Still, I admit, “I’m not really sure how I would make it work...” I could pay her for her time this week, but in the long run, I would rather offer her something more concrete. I would see how well she did and if I liked her, then I would speak to the human resources department about getting her on payroll under me. I had the money to spare and it couldn’t hurt. Anything to take the stress off of me would be fine I would have more time to spend with Shiori and more time to train, so with the best case scenario would be greatly in my favor. The internal dialogue doesn’t take nearly as long to think as it does to read, therefore with a nod, I decide, “Let’s see what happens. I’ll give you a chance.” I knew I was supposed to say something peppy and upbeat like ‘do you feel up for it’ or something boss like to that nature, but wit on such a phrase eluded me at the time being. Instead I simply ask, “how does that sound?” 205

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:52 pm

A New Secretary Izu
Hearing that he was going to give her a chance she had smiled and nodded her head. "That sounds wonderful, sir" she said with a pleased tone, she was happy to hear that she was going to get a chance and she was more then certain that she wouldn't let him down. She wondered where exactly was she suppose to go, should she follow him in her car? "We do we go from here? I have my car in the lot, so I can follow you to the location." she stated and had her arms at her sides as she waited for the response to this. Today seemed like it was just getting better and better, she felt like things were going to become a bit more interesting from here on out.

-Word count:134 [3423]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:01 pm

I explain, “I have my office in the City Metro, but I’m not heading there right now. I still need to rest since I was up all night last night with what happened, so I am on my way home. If you have a cell, we can trade numbers and I will call you. I was going to work from home, but I’m not sure if you would feel comfortable working in my apartment.” The comment is left open to her. I didn’t mind her coming to my house, but as a young lady I had to respect the proper social boundaries. If I called her and told her where to come, then she could have time to get ready and it wouldn’t seem so last minute. Something did tell me, however, that she did not have much to do today, so she probably could start today. After I got some sleep, I could call her and have her meet me at my work place and get her visitor’s clearance to follow me. I add, “I work at the Police Station in the City Metro, so it is an easy place to find. I can assure you work for this week and after that we will see where we go from there.” That would be the bit to let her know this would be a trial run for me. 229

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:13 pm

A New Secretary Izu
From the sound of it, it seems that he didn't really think it all through and just gave her some open options and he said he was tired from being up all night because of last nights events. So she didn't see it as anything wrong. She also felt bad that he had so much work to do so she had to find out something first before she would decide whether she would work from his apartment or wait till he had some sleep. "When do you have to finish your paperwork by? If it is soon I will be able to start now and work from your apartment if neccessary." Work is work, no matter the location and she didn't mind it, after all she didn't have anything to do in her day today, so this would be a perfect opprotunity for her to get to know him better.

-Word count:152 [3575]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:00 pm

So it would seem that she would be able to help me out today with minimal prep time. With a nod, I agree, “It is rather urgent that it gets complete today, so I will accept that. I live in Gothstone. You can follow me to my apartment in your car if you like and I can lead the way.” I motion to the side of the road where my car was parked as I say, “I’m parked right here.” If anything, I liked her attitude towards working. It was strange how fate worked out to put this young lady in my path. One day she just falls from the sky and the next she offers to make my life easier. I supposed this had something to do with karma and doing good things to have good things return to you. Whenever she was ready, I would go to my car and wait for her to come behind me before leading the way to my apartment across town. 168

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:25 pm

A New Secretary Izu
He pointed out where he was parked, and she remembered where she was parked and it was actually just three car spaces behind his car, how lucky that she wasn'tparked far from him. "And I over there...." she said pointing towards her car, which was a red with some black striped, Lotus Ecplise which looked like it was brand new. She would turn around and look towards her baby and then look back towards him. "Lead the way, Sir and I'll follow right behind you." She said as she took the newspaper from the table and took it with her and she would start walking to her car, pulling out her car keys from between her breasts. She would get into her car and get it running and await for him to get into his so he can start driving off and she can follow right after him.

-Word count:151 [3726]A New Secretary Izumiscar
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Updated Izumi.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Updated Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Secretary   A New Secretary Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Secretary
Page 1 of 1