Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:15 pm

It would come to pass that the days would continue beyond the tragic day of city destruction and introduction of Nikki to Division 12. Due to the loss of numbers, recruiting was at an all time high, but aside from that, the commissioner felt a new recruit was needed for the core squadron which he was forming beneath his direct command. As such, Nikki’s first day would have consisted of her abduction and introduction to the commissioner, the second day would have her endure the ‘battery’ where she was put through various tests and deemed worthy of being able to withhold classified information by denouncing certain civilian liberties. After that, she would shadow with the crew consisting of Tapp, Ted, and Michael in patrols about the city. After a few days, or week, yet before Izumi should mysteriously vanish, Nikki would be scheduled to come into the commissioner’s office so that he could give her the verdict on whether she made the cut or not. Unfortunately, as a man with a fairly complex schedule, he would have forgotten Izumi’s reminder to him and found himself locked within an R&D room with Angela going over complex matters of Ijin’s research and progress.

When Nikki arrives to the top floor and to the commissioner’s office, Izumi should be present in the office to interact with her.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:58 am

Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) Izumi_01
Oh this was quite the hassle, she sat there at the desk with her back straight and both her hands upon the desk as she was looking at a TV that was set up there on the wall of the room so that she could watch and so can those that would be waiting for their turn to speak with the commissioner. She took a glance at the time and then looked to the calendar to see the day. "Oh dear me, he's done it again." she said giving a sigh as she had lowered her head and shook it quite slowly as if she didn't really see this as a surprise. "I wonder how he would really get along without me. What a goof." she said to herself as a gentle and sincere smile grew upon her face as she lifted her arms up into the air and stretched out. She knew Jyn wasn't in his office and it seem's that he was still down in the R&D room. "That man sure is something." she stated as she would look to the door as she felt an energy presence.

-Word count: 190

Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) Nikkitop

It was still two minutes on her clock till she was suppose to be in the commissioners office as she would gently knock on the door that lead into the fore chamber with the assistance. She was tense as she waited for a response from within the large door. This was the day that her life would change for the better or would continue its boring pace through petty criminals and shoplifters. This was the day that commissioner Asei Jyn would give his verdict on if Nikki truly had what it takes to become a officer within Division 12, a goal many of the young recruits of the police academy set themselves on. Her heart beat faster for each time she looked at her wristwatch, every second felt like an eternity to her there she stood tripping in high heels and a short skirted dress that seemed to be tailored just for her. It had a white bluish tint to it, indicating that it was silk or maybe some other smooth surfaced cloth that it was made out off. It was also quiet tight around the parts of the young officer that would stick out from her body, making her curves even more visible than they were before. The same could go for her hair as well, for it wasn’t put up in anyway, but was slightly curled and was hanging straight down, with only the portion around the face being brushes behind the right ear, giving her a very innocent and young look, but at the same time daring and desirable.

wc: 262
texp: 1
Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) Nikkibottom
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 pm

The knock had arrived and her head turned from the TV she didn't have much to do at the moment except to wait for Jyn to return. She knew if he was down at the R&D division that it was going to be pointless to call his phone. Though she could get in touch with Angela and tell him to send Jyn right up. Though it seems like she would have to call Angela after all. She unleashed a sigh as she stood up and walked around her desk. Fixing herself and adjusting her jacket and patting down her skirt so as to make herself presentable. Her blonde hair falling down to the mid of her back and her lovely blue eyes gazed to the door where the one they were expecting was behind. Her figure still seen in her own business outfit as it held tight to her body.

Making her way to the door she would open the door and step back. as she opened it for the woman that stood there. Her blue eyes falling upon the beautiful woman though they didn't widen in surprise nor did they seem to flinch as she kept a calm and gentle stare as she gave a gentle smile. "You must be Nikki de Luchana" she stated her voice as gentle as an angels. "Please come on in and have yourself a seat, The commissioner isn't currently in his office at the moment. I will contact him for him to come back from his little meeting with the leading scientist."

-Word count: 259 | 449

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:24 pm

IThe door opened and she would step through it as she smiled with a shy smile and thanked the women that had opened it for her. “Thank you” Her left hand would move to her hairline and remove a strand of hair that had fallen out of line with the rest. Standing in the middle of the room, her eyes would carefully start to check this woman out, taking in her forms and overwhelming feminine features. “Oh, I’ll wait” she replies to the information given that the commissioner was absent from his office. Walking towards one of the walls that housed a picture, she would begin to study it for a short while, but she wasn’t interested in the art as her mind was indeed going to the commissioner, Asei Jyn. “How long have you been Ase... The commissioner secretary?” She asked, just to make a conversation and to rid the room of the awkward silence that would follow her entry. Her eyes would again go over the lush body that was with her. The tip of the tongue would quickly move its way across her lips as thoughts, naughty thoughts started to fill it while she took a few steps closer. Despite her being in this situation where she might be admitted into the division, she was still a woman, and all women have a internal clock that will sometimes ring when the absence of erotic physical activity have been absent for a long period of time, and this was such a time for Nikki... 'How inconvenient!' she said thought as she would break her eyes of the secretary and ask another question. “I am sorry, but I didn’t get you name~”

wc: 549
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:37 am

Allowing for this lovely woman to enter her office, her soft gentle blue eyes gazed upon her as she made her way in to look at a painting. Izumi would close the door soon afterwards as she would walk to her desk and head grasp for the phone that was upon the desk. Izumi caught on to her break in the sentence and arched a brow slightly as she would respond as she took the phone off the receiver and began to dial down to Jyn's cell. "For nearly over a year now." Thinking back just a moment to when she had first met Jyn a gentle smile caressed her lips as she held the phone to her ear listening in to the rings. Izumi kept a calm and cool composure, never raising her voice, never showing an attitude and constantly keeping a cheerful appearance about herself. "You've never gotten my name because I never given my name." She stated as she looked toward's Nikki while still holding the ringing phone to her own ear. "My name is Izumi Hiramoto, please call me Ms. Hiramoto." She wasn't to fond of new people calling her by her first name when she first met them. She waited for the call to be answered.

-Word count: 211 | 660

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Still keeping me eyes on the painting, I would listen to her words before turning slowly, giving her a blank stare. 'She's cold' I thought to myself as I walked a few steps forwards, my legs standing tight together and by hands folding by my hips while holding the purse. I hate to wait like this, especially when I did not have anything in common with the person I was waiting with. It was this awkward silence which was to almost put your hands on. Looking down at my shoes, I would wrinkle my nose as strands of hair fell from my ear and down into the face, obscuring the view of this Ms. Hiramoto. Releasing a long dragged sigh, I would look up at her and and with a smile ask “Could you please tell me where the bathroom is?” I tried to do it with a sort of friendly tone to mask my boredness, but if this girl like the commissioner, she would easily see through it.

wc: 719
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:31 am

She still held the phone to her ear and she was rather calm and pleased. Jyn didn't pick up his phone and she merely sighed as she heard his voice mail. She put the phone down and just shook her head and pick up the phone and dialed the R&D lab main number to get in contact with the receptionist within the R&D lab. It wasn't long before the phone on the other line was picked up. "Hello, this is Ms. Hiramoto, please will you inform Commissioner Asei that he need's to return to his office, his one o'clock appointment is here." A short talk came from the other end and Izumi nodded her head. "Yes, right away please, thank you, have yourself a nice day, good bye." she stated as she put the phone down and stood straight and looked toward's Nikki when she had asked where the bathroom is. A pleased smile glowed upon her face. "If you need the restroom, it's located out these doors and down the hall on the right. I do apologize though for the lack of entertainment, I hardly have to ever watch the Commissioner's appointments." Izumi wasn't stupid to take notice of small details.

-Word count: 202 | 862

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:28 pm

“Thank you” I would said as I slow began to walk towards the doors, trying not to slip or anything as I walked out of the room. “I hate waiting...” I said to myself as I walked down the hallway, following the instructions given by Ms. Hiramoto. Reaching the bathroom door, I would gently push it open with my right palm before entering, trying to make light steps so the heels would make such a high 'click' sounds when I walked. Standing in front of the mirror, I let my hands adjust the hair before they would retrieve the mascara from my purse and so put some extra onto the eyelashes. The same deal were repeated with the lipstick, covering cream and perfume. Eyeing myself in the mirror with a satisfied smile, I would exit and head back for the office. Despite my attempt to make the heel's 'click' less, they were still very loud when I walked across the floor and it would be a miracle if Ms. Hiramoto didnt hear me coming. Knocking the door twice in a careful manner, I would open it before entering again and walking over to a chair that was placed by the wall. Sitting down, I would cross my legs and place my hands, along with the purse, on my lap. “Don't you just hate this constant silence?” I ask as I look around the room, noticing the there wasn’t really anything in it, except for her desk, the painting and the chair I was sitting on.

wc: 977
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:51 pm

She watched the girl leave from the room and head to the hospital and calm and pleasant look still upon her face. Izumi wasn't worried about anything as she was just in a pleased mood, though she was going to give Jyn a piece of her mind for being late to an appointment and for him forgetting that he had an appointment. She would return to sitting behind her desk and looking at the visual monitor for her computer. She didn't need to hear the girl, she sensed her spiritual energy and kept track of her that way. Though Izumi didn't look up when the girl had knocked. "Enter" was all she said after the knocks. Nikki would enter and go and sit down. Izumi kept went back to typing upon her laser keyboard when Nikki was talking. Without looking away from the computer Izumi would respond. "Today has been one of those rare days. Usually it's bustling with energy, though I do have a visual television in here if you wish for me to turn it on for you?"

-Word count: 180 | 1042

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:11 pm

“Looking over at Ms. Hiramoto, Nikki would nod while replying to her question about having a television in the room, “Thank you, as long as it wont disturb your work” she replies, knowing that a television in the room and Hiramoto working could cause some problems with her concentration. Still sitting the the chair, she would start to fondle with her hair, adjusting it around a few times before placing parts of it up into a pony tail, leaving a veil that would cover parts of her face on the left side. Looking down at her wristwatch, she would release a short sigh before breaking the silence yet again. “I hope the commissioner will have time to meet me today, I bet he has a full schedule” The though of having this meeting postponed to a later date wasnt a thought that were really praised in her mind. She had other things to do, a job to attend to and the overall excitement of joining the division were almost overwhelming.

wc: 1149
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 pm

She shook her head and stated quickly. "It won't bother me." she herself was quite capable of working even while there are other situations going on in the area without really loosing focus on what she has to do. She pulled open a drawer on her desk as she had pulled out a controller and pressed the power button and floating in the air near the wall adjacent to Nikki was a pretty large visual monitor. Izumi stood up and walked over to Nikki and handed her the remote. "Here you go, feel free to watch what you like." As she walked back she would listen to what Nikki stated and Izumi would nod her head. "He does, though he has this time frame here to meet with you. He is quite the scatter brain when it comes to work as he gets so focused on certain things that other things just escape his mind." She would say as she sat back down on her chair and began to type away again. "I did have someone go and fetch him so it should not be any longer." As she kept typing, Izumi would ask, though she would be able to do a background check upon the girl right now if she wanted, plus she's already read the file that has been given to Jyn as things had went to her first before they came to him. "So tell me about how you were recruited towards the Division."

-Word count: 247 | 1289

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:53 am

sent to uyb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)   Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Secretary (Open, Izumi x Nikki)
Page 1 of 1