Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) Ingel_13

.:: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style ::.

Now that the meeting was over between the tree of us, it was time to get down to teaching Izumi how to use a handgun, unless she didn't feel up to it at this point in time. Raising from the chair I was in I stood up and looked over at Izumi and gave her a light smile, " If you have no other business to take care of and feel up for it right now, how about we head down to the firing range and get some practice in before we have to head our separate ways for the day? " I asked as I looked to Izumi, leaving the decision as to what we do up to her, if she didn't feel like training right now I was willing to wait till later, though I wanted to get it out of the way before she left on her mission into the woods, it wouldn't do any good if we did it after she came back.

Post WC: 167
Total WC: 167

Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) Izu
the meeting was over and Jyn was gone. Ingel mentioned about heading down to the firing range to get in some practice, she smiled softly and nodded her head. "That sounds rather good." Her blue eyes were upon him. "But I may need a bit of assistance on firing the weapon, I've never really shot a weapon before." In all honesty it was a lie, but it was something that she was merely acting upon to give off the whole helpless secretary look she was putting up with for everyone. It made things rather easier in this place and she didn't mind it, she didn't like for people to know of her abilities that made her inhumane. She had shot weapons before, but never actually took a liking to them and followed after them, so it was just a rare thing she did with projectile weapons. She would wait forIngel to lead since she never really been to the firing range before. "You may lead, I've never really been to the range before so I wouldn't exactly fully know where I am heading." she knew of the general idea, but never been there, but she rather hae him lead just to be safe so she wouldn't get lost on the way.

-Word count: 212
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 pm

When she agreed to the training right now I nodded, alright, now we could head to the range and start. As she informed me she may need some assistance firing a weapon since she has never shot one before, I nodded my head again, that really wasn't a problem, I could help her out with it, no bigy. " Alright. Lets go. " I said after she had told me she didn't know where the range was. Now that, that little detail was out of the way I turn and lead the way out of the room and down the hall, heading for the elevator. " So Izumi, do you just want to learn how to use a pistol, or do you want to learn to use more? " I asked, glancing over my shoulder back to make sure Izumi was following me, it wouldn't look right if I was simply talking to my self here, especially when I said her name, might end up being known as Crazy Ingel...

Post WC: 170
Total WC: 337

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:13 pm

When he would take the lead, Izumi would merely look at his back a moment before she would follow after him. She proceeded to follow after him from the room they were in and into the hallway keeping next to him but slightly a couple steps behind him so she would be following him. She listened to his question about what she wanted to learn. Well she was only doing this because he didn't approved of her heading out with at least some sort of training. "Not really certain, I never really thought I would ever learn to use a handgun." Her blue eyes shifted to him a moment before they moved to what was in front of her. They were arriving to the elevator, she would keep her hands down at her side as she was listening to him and keep this conversation going, it would just be wierd i they entered into an awkward silence.

-Word count: 157[369]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:21 pm

" Ah, alright. We can start with the handgun and if you want to learn more all you need to do is ask. " I said as we came up to the elevator. Once I came to the elevator I came to a stop and pressed the button to summon the elevator to us, " Since we are going to be spending some time together, how about we get to know a little bit about each other so we aren't simply two strangers standing around shooting guns? " I looked back to Izumi once more as I brought up the idea of getting to know her a bit more, it would be nice to get to know her and perhaps become friends, or at least close to that level of a relationship, she seemed like a nice young lady so far, she wasn't mean and throwing stuff around and yelling, that's always good. When the ding of the elevator chimes, letting me know it had arrived, I looked back as the two metal doors slide open, revealing the inside of the elevator. With the doors open, I step through them and take up a spot next to the button panel and wait a moment for Izumi to step into the elevator with me before I press the button that would take us to the floor were the range was located.

Post WC: 231
Total WC: 568

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 am

A gentle smile formed on her lovely lips as she nodded her head. "That would be quite nice. A file can only say so much about a person." She uttered in a soft voice as the elevator came down and the ding noise came to volume signifying that the elevator has arrived. With the metal doors slowly sliding open and them stepping inside, she would step in after him. "Where should we begin?" she asked rather curious to what he would want to ask for a first question, she would have to be catious about what she should tell him, she shouldn't tell him the truth, yet she shouldn't lie to him too much. Maybe she should just stay iwth vauge answers or just take the uncomfortable plea if the question calls for it if she can't think of anything else to answer.

-Word count: 143[512]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:55 pm

I nodded to what she had said, indeed, a file could only tell you so much about a person, you can learn a lot more about someone by spending time around them and getting to know them on a personal level. When she asked the question, I took a moment to think on it, thinking up some simple things to start off with. When I had one picked out I glanced over at her, " How about we start with some of the basics, where are you from? ". I remember her mentioning somethings about her family when we were in the meeting with Jyn. With that question about of the way I could think on another I would ask her, right now I was planing to stick to the basic stuff and not go to in depth with all of this, we could always have a sit down and talk more some other time.

Post WC: 155
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Well he asked a question she couldn't exactly aviod since he already knew that her family had something to do with the forest and all. "I'm from the woods." she said gently as she stood near the back of the elevator facing the doors. She had been born in the woods and moved to the city with her family. She wondered how he would take it, would it be surprising to him? Not many people were exactly born in the deep part of the woods, but she never clarified which part of the woods she was born in. She decided to let him ask more questions instead of her asking questions since she got quite a bit of information from his file already.
-Word count: 123[635]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:08 pm

When she answered my question, I gave a nod. From the woods huh, interesting, " I see. I have never been to the woods so I am not that familiar with what it is like there. " I said as I looked back at her, though I wished to know more about the woods, I decided to save that topic for another time since there were still questions I wished to get out of the way so I would have a better understanding of her, " Are you an only child, or do you have any siblings. You mentioned having a family, but you didn't elaborate on the subject. " From my file she would probably already know that I was an only child from the Lower Commons, though, I had a few secrets I tried to keep from the files of Division 12, everyone has skeletons in there closet they wish to keep hidden from everyone else..

Post WC: 158
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Another question about her family and she merely eyed him a moment before she had responded. "I prefer not to talk about my family." It was rather simple to keep certain questions away from being asked merely taking the topic and saying you prefered not to speak about it placed a good set of questions away from ever being askedand it was true she didn't want to speak about her family. She countered with a question of her own. "I read that you were born in the lower commons, How was life like there? I've never actually been to that location yet so I'm not quite certain of what to expect if I ever do."

-Word count: 115[750]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:22 pm

I wasn't exactly expecting the answer I was given though I understood when something like it was said, and I was fine with her answer, if she didn't want to talk about her family that was fine with me. " Alright. " I said with a nod in response to her statement, no more family questions, got it. Then the table was turned and I was the one being asked a question. " Yes, I was born in the Lower Commons. Life there is rough, I guess you could say.. It is a rather harsh part of the city and you have to be willing to fight if you are going to survive. Even though it is such a harsh place, it has been my home for many hears and it has taught me a lot about the way the world is. " as I finished I pulled my gaze away from Izumi.

Post WC: 153
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:58 pm

So that place was just another "the strong survive and the weak die" sort of place. Well that was rather nice to know that even in the city with it's advanced technology there are even placed like that, that remain unchecked or rather checked out less. Rather a shame really how it's only those with money that are able to actually get any sort of protection. "I see." was all she said as he pulled his gaze away from her. Izumi eyed him some more and then looked back towards the door. "Why did you join Division 12?"

-Word count: 98[848]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 pm

My gaze shifted around the elevator before it came to rest on the elevator doors. When she spoke up with a simple 'I see' I nodded my head. When she asked another question, inquiring about my motives for joining Division 12 I looked away from the door and glanced at her for a moment, " I wish to protect the people of this city, and most importantly, those who I hold dear to me, though there are few who I hold dear to me, I still wish to keep the ones I do have safe from harm. I know how cruel this world can be and what it can do to someone... how it can rob every shred of happiness that person has. I come to realize that there is more then just a human threat... that there is also a threat from something else, so I joined Division 12 in order to combat that other threat as well. " while I was speaking, I tried to keep a calm and solid voice and not let my emotions waver as I spoke, trying not to touch on my personal experience with just how things can be taken away in the blink of an eye.

Post WC: 204
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 pm

she merely blinked when he looked back at her. The look in his eyes seemed to be filled with emotion and had a raging fire burning within. Clearly there was something powerful that happened in his past that would bring upon such a strong look in his eyes as he stated his reason. As he finished she smiled and nodded her head to what he had said. "That's quite the reason." she stated as she merely was rather kept a smile and continued to talk. "it's a rather strong reason to, I'm glad to know that such a person is a new recruit under Mr.Asei." She was truly happy to know that her boss had such a strong reasoned person. It's just a matter of hopes that this person would rely upon thier own feelings then just doing everything by the book and being emotionless and thinking things through to which could be really better for the people then just better for the higher ups.

-Word count: 165[1013]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:40 pm

My gaze remains on her for a few more seconds before I finally look away, turning it back to the doors as I nod to what she first said. As she continued to speak, I listened to what she had to say and as she finished I smiled faintly, " Yeah.. I guess you could say it is a strong reason. What about you, why did you join Division 12? " I asked, turning the question back on her. To me, she didn't seem much like a fighter and from what I had seen she appeared to be a simple secretary so she spent most of her time behind a desk doing paper work and things like that, a job I couldn't see myself doing..

Post WC: 125
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:45 pm

She thought about her reason, it wasn't anything special really. She was just looking for a second job and Jyn just so happened to need a secretary to make his job easier and it was something she rather enjoyed doing. "My reason for joining..." she mumbled as she wondered how she would say this. "I just needed a job, it's nothing special really. I rather enjoy secretarial work, it just so happened that Mr. Asei was apart of division 12 so I was, to say the least, forced to join it." she shrugged her shoulders. She didnt really ahve a strong reason such as protecting the weak or keeping loved one safe. She was alone in this world and her loved one long since deceased, but things like that was kept off file for personal reasons. Only person she cared for was Jyn, but even that she kept it inside of herself and told no one.

-Word count: 156[1169]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:00 pm

When she began to answer my question, I nodded my head. The answer she give was one I had thought she might answer with and it was a logical one if you enjoyed secretarial work as she did, I might have to look into getting me one when the time comes so I don't have to sit behind the desk all the time.. " I see. How did you come to meet Jyn? " I asked, pulling away from the side of the elevator as it came to a stop, a soft chime echoing through the elevator before the doors began to open. Once the doors where open fully, I stepped out of the elevator and waited for a moment, waiting for Izumi to follow before I began to walk once more.

Post WC: 132
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Ah the memory of how she first met Jyn. It was rather funny, and all left to chance really and this question was an easy question to answer in a simple sentence. "It's quite funny really. I fell off a building and landed in his arms." That was pretty much how she met him. She would begin to make her motion that she was showing she was moving so he can move as well and she followed after him as he took the lead. There wasn't really all that much too how she met Jyn, no elaborate story, no secrets, she really just fell off a building and landed into his arms by luck.

-Word count: 115[1284]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Her answer to my question was an interesting one, it seemed like a strange way to meet but it could happen. " Interesting. " I said with a nod as I began to walk, leading the way away from the elevator, " That's a different way to run into someone, falling into there arms. I don't believe I have ever heard of a meeting between two people happening like that. How long ago has it been since you met Jyn? "

Post WC: 81
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 pm

she merely nodded her head to what he had said. "You're quite right on that, it is a rarity to meet a person in such a fashion." Thinking about how long it had been since she had met Jyn. "when I first met him, it was during the first chaos incident where an entire block of east city was taken out. so it has been quite sometime." she answered as she followed after Ingel, keeping pace with him so that she was only slightly behind him by two or three steps on his right side.

-Word count: 95[1379]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:05 pm

As she answered my question I nodded and thought back to that event.. it was that event that showed me there were more that threatened the people of the city then just the criminals.. " I see. So you were in East City as well. I was part of that, but I wasn't a member of Division 12 back then.. though you probably already know all this boring stuff, huh? " I said, looking over to Izumi with a light smile, " And you two have been close ever since that event? "

Post WC: 93
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:25 pm

"I live in east city." she answered as she shook her head to his last question. "No we didn't get close until I started working for him officially, but even then there's still a lot that we dont know about each other, but I believe we respect each others boundries and feel that if we need to speak with each other, it will just happen and there is no need to ask." She had her confidence in Jyn and Jyn had his in her.

-Word count: 85[1464]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:46 pm

As she began to answer my question, I looked back ahead of me and listened to what she had to say. " Ah. I see. It is a good thing to respect others personal boundaries, their are some things that people just don't want anyone to know, and then their are some things that are alright for them to know. I understand the sentiment and I respect your personal boundaries. I just find it is easier to talk with someone and be close to them if you share some simple things with them, though when I do ask something you do not wish to talk about, let me know and I won't bring it up any more. "

post WC: 118
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 am

"Of But of course, do not worry about that, I will alert you of such question as they arise." she responded calmly as she kept following him, it felt like things were going to be set on a good foot between the two, lets just hope he doesn't mess it up or Izumi would put in on her black list and screw with his records and other things without others noticing. She merely smiled gently holding a small and gentle smile most of the way. Casually she would wae her hands at some of the other officers that were walking about and had said hi to her.

-Word count: 107[1571]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:35 am

" Alright. That sounds good to me Izumi. " I said with a nod, glancing back at Izumi, " Tell me, do you like living in the city? " after asking the question, I turned my attention back to the path and when it came up, I shifted, turning down another hall. After turning into another hall, I glanced down the hall to the set of double doors that lead into the firing range. Now that the range was in sight, I began to think once more on what to start with in this lesson, aside from the basics and safety. I didn't want to slam her with to many things, not in the beginning at least.

Post WC: 117
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:32 pm

He certaintly was a curious one though, wanting to find out more. could it be possible he didn't trust her or something? she still smiled and put up with it though. It's only ntural for someone to be suspicious of another when they first meet. Izumi answered his next question in a kind and smooth tone. "It's quite alright, though theres only so much one can do, but to answer the question, Yes I do like living in the city." Finally they had arrived at the firing range, it was there in sight. Still she followed after Ingel who knew the way.

-Word count: 102[1673]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:49 pm

As I came up to the doors leading into the firing range. I stopped for a moment, looking to Izumi, " I see. The city can be an interesting place once you get past the things that detract from its over all goodness, I guess you could say. " With that, I lead Izumi into an antechamber. After entering, I move over to the counter and talk with the person behind it. After talking with the person behind the counter, I am given a two sets of ear muffs and eye protection, though since I had a weapon Izumi could use, I didn't get a hand gun, but the person behind the counter did place some extra ammunition on the counter. I took the sets of ear muffs and the spare ammunition before turning to Izumi and offering her a set of the ear muffs and plastic eye glasses, " You might want to wear these, it will probably be some what loud in there, but its up to you, oh, and the other thing is to protect your eyes from anything that might happen to fly into them. "

Post WC: 190
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 pm

She would just stand behind him as he began talking with the person behind the counter. She merely began to glance around and noticed some other officers that she had seen around the office. Quite a few of them were here also, she waved hellos at them after they waved at her saying hello back. Finally they were ready to go inside, she was handed ear muff's and the eye protection. It was rather obvious what they were fore, Izumi was no fool, she merely nodded her head. "Thanks." she uttered as she put the earmuffs around her neck to let it hang there until she needed to put them on. She just held the goggles in her left hand. "I'm ready when you are." she figured he had weapons on him, since he didn't get any from the guy. she would put on the ear muffs and the eye protection goggles when they were enter into the place where the gunfire sounds would be going off.

-Word count: 167[1840]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:29 pm

After she took her ear muffs and eye protection, I took the extra set of ear muffs and slipped them around my neck, waiting until she was ready to go before I began moving, leading her over to another door that had a warning sign on it, warning anyone who may enter that they were entering the firing range and to be on guard. I glanced back at Izumi before I pushed through the door, as the door began to open the sound of gunfire escaped the sound proof room, poring out into the antechamber. As I step into the firing range, I glance around at the booths before I spot an open one. Upon spotting the open one, look back to make sure Izumi was with me before I began moving, leading the way to the open booth. When I come to the open booth, I slip into the open space and set the ammunition down on the table before slipping on my eye protection, neglecting to pull up my ear muffs for the time being. After making sure my eye protection was on correctly, I reach into my coat and pull out one of the pistols I carry with me and look to Izumi, " I am correct in assuming that you already know about all the safety stuff they talk about when handling a gun, or would you like me to run you through it? "

Post WC: 239
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:24 pm

The doors swung open and the sound of gunfire broke the silence that was in the antechamber. The sound of multiple gunfire was most definetly loud in unison. Izumi would follow after Ingel and she looked around while following, seeing an officer in each booth practicing thier aim. She took note of thier stance and the way they held thier guns, it was all similar. The sound didn't bother her, she's heard louder sounds on the film sets and has experienced the sounds of explosions as well. then theres the demons roar that she would occassionally hear whenever she ventured into the forest. Far louder then the sound of gun fire. They arrived at an empty booth and Ingel placed the ammunations down onto the counter. She came in closer and stood somewhat next to him now, he pulled out a gun, like she had suspected he carried one, and looked at her. she bearly caught wind of his voice since it was somewhat mufled out by the sound of gun fire. "A refresher would be nice, i've had a course when I first joined." she said using a higher volumed voice so he could hear her over the sound of gunfire that was going on around them.

-Word count: 208[2048]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:32 pm

When Izumi began to answer me, I listened to her answer and gave a faint nod of the head, " Alright. " With her answer, I launched right into the basics of firearm safety, or at least what I had been taught about them.. " First off is the safety switch, " I said, turning the pistol and pointing out the safety selection switch, which at the moment was set so 'safe' so the weapon couldn't accidentally go off. " The switch's selections are pretty self explanatory as well as the ejection switch. " I pointed out the switch that ejected the magazine and pressed it, ejecting the magazine. As the magazine slipped out, I caught it and held it out for a moment before pushing it back into the port it slipped out of. With that out of the way I shifted to how to hold the weapon the right way and the good ol' rule about not pointing a loaded gun at someone, unless that someone was a person you wished to shoot, then it was fine to point at them all you want. I continued on, explaining the rest of the safety rules when dealing with a firearm and when I was finished explaining I asked if she was ready to start the actual shooting.

Post WC: 218
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Izumi would listen to him as he explained about the gun's safety lock, and the ejecting mechanism, he even explained a bit on how to point and shoot the gun properly. Izumi payed close attention as he explained about it, she remembered back from when she was first entering into the secretarial work here with Jyn. It was required of her to at least take some police force classes before taking the job, in which she did. Izumi would nod her head lightly every so often as he spoke and she was just taking in all the information into her head. Of course she's already had some experience handling a gun, but she never really took an affinity to it so she didn't bother with the things, she prefered her melee weapons. When he finally finished his explanation and asked her if she was ready. She looked down the range and looked back to him, merely giving him a nervous smile she nodded her head. "I believe so." she uttered as she took in a deep breath as though it would build her confidence, of course though in all reality she felt confident about most of the things she did, but this was all to keep up the facade of being the helpless secretary.

-Word count: 214[2262]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:11 pm

After she answered my question, I watched her for a moment before gripping the barrel of the pistol I am holding and offering it to her, " Alright. Now that you are ready to start, do you want to take a few practice shots with out any help and then after that I can help with what ever problems that you have. Or would you like to go about it another way? " as I ask the question, I reach into my coat with my free hand and pull out another pistol I keep on me and set it on the table next to the spare ammunition.

Post WC: 107
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:03 pm

She would gaze at him for a moment before she had turned to face the firing range. Looking down the range she spotted the target and merely gazed at it, various thoughts crossed her mind to how she should play the facade. How helpless should she appear? There are various levels she could go through. She glanced back at Ingel a moment before taking another deep breath and lifting up the gun as she looked back down the range, She pointed the barrel down towards the end of the firing range and she had her arms slightly bent her left hand holding the handle of the gun, her left index finger curved around the trigger but she didn't pull it yet. She was aiming and before she aimed she closed her eyes and tried to pull the trigger, but the trigger didn't move. She merely opened her eyes and made a confused look staring at the gun, and thats when she noticed the safety was still on. "oh...oops." she said giving a nervous laugh.

-Word count: 175[2437]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 pm

I watched her, waiting and giving her time to get ready, it wouldn't be wise to rush her, that would only cause problems. When she looked to me, I offered up a reassuring while watching her. As she turned her attention back to the target, I glanced over her form and the way she held the gun, though I wasn't sure if she was right or left handed, so at the moment I couldn't address the issue about holding the weapon, until I found out which was her main hand. I waited and watched and when she pulled the trigger, it seemed she forgot to turn the safety off. That was a simple mistake but it was one that could cost you when you needed to shoot someone.. " It's alright. Before we continue, I need to ask you something, which hand do you use to write with? "

Post WC: 149
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:25 pm

She lowered the gun and looked at it and carefully with her right hand and took off the safety. She kept the barrel pointed in the direction of the firing range as Ingel had asked of her what hand she wrote with. She tilted her head seeming confused. "I'm quite capable of writing with both my hands." Izumi was ambedextrious, in the things she did, it was pretty much required for her to be abedextrious, but luckily enough for her she was born that way so it didn't really matter. She didn't fire down the range yet, it seemed that Ingel wanted to tell her something, so she would await for what he wanted to tell her.

-Word count: 118[2555]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 pm

When she informed me she was ambidextrous I nodded my head faintly as I stepped closer to her, " I see. That shouldn't effect you any thing. I was wondering which was your main hand because that's the best one to hold the weapon with when you shoot, but since you are ambidextrous it really doesn't matter. " Coming to a stop next to her, I glance down range for a moment before looking back at her, " Now, why don't you hold the pistol up like you are going to fire it. "

Post WC: 94
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:25 pm

So the safetys off and she was facing down the firing range and her eyes looked towards Ingel as he had asked of her to aim down the firing range. She wondered what could have been on his mind, was he going to comment on her stance she was going to take before she would fire a gun. Honestly did that matter on the field if your being hunted down by a demon? Really one would think you would have to run and shoot, there really isn't any time to just stad there and take proper aim and firing, so the good ol point an shoot came in most handy. Anyway she did as he had asked and nodded her head after he had asked her. Raising the gun in her hand she bent her left arm slightly and stood with her left foot in front and her right foot behind with some distance in between each other to give a balanced stance. She wouldn't fire just yet.

-Word count: 168[2723]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Looking back to her, I watch as she begins to take the type of stance you would when standing in a firing range, shooting at a simple paper target. I look over her form some before nodding my head faintly as I look back to her face, " Alright. Now, if you are ready for the fun part, why don't you fire a few rounds down range at the target. " After giving her the ok to fire, I took a few steps back, putting a little distance between us. As I step back, I glance down range at the target and begin thinking on where she might hit the target. I didn't expect her to hit dead center in the middle, well maybe, just maybe, she would get a lucky hit in the middle of the target, but I wasn't expecting that, at the most she may get close to it.

Post WC: 152
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:29 pm

She looked at him after he gave the nod of approval and asked of her fire a couple rounds. She looked towards him and then down the range towards the paper that was there. The generic paper target with a sillouhette of a human body drawn into it. She wondered where should she shoot. Should she shoot really good? Or make a couple of shots off target? she took in a deep breath to steady the shaking in her arms and calm herself down a bit, shooting a gun does cause the blood to boil just a bit. Izumi would finally pulled the trigger after Ingel had took a couple steps back. The bullets flew from the gun and ripped the air in front of it until it met with paper. The first shot she made quickly zipped through the air and broke the paper in the neck area of the paper on the target, the next bullet she shoot flew a little low and landed around the stomach, the third bullet she fired zipped and ripped through the center of the face as the bridge of the nose. She stopped firing for a momen and took her finger off the trigger and lowered the gun a bit and kept it pointing in the direction of the range. She looked towards Ingel to see if she was going to say something.

-Word count: 232[2955]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:16 pm

I keep my gaze on the paper target as I wait for Izumi to take the shots and as she does, I watch where each one of the shots hit the target. When she was finished firing, I take a moment to glance over each shot before looking back to her and giving a faint nod, " That was good. We could work a bit on your aim and get your shots more focused on a single area. This time, try to keep all three shots fixed on a single area like a part of the chest or maybe the head.. well the head my be a bit difficult so how about we start with a part of the chest... say the center of the chest? " After speaking, I look at her a moment longer before looking back down at the target, waiting for her to begin firing again.

Post WC: 150
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:27 pm

Taking a note of his nod she would listen to him and he told her to keep her targets more focused and centered to the same area, thats was rather obvious, but she merely nodded her head and looked back down the firing range and she took her aim again. She took in another deep breath like she had done before, and her eyes focuses in with the target thing that is located on the gun, lining it up. She brought her finger back over the trigger and pulled like she had done before, firing off three more shots. This tme though two of the bullets landed around the same area of the chest regon, and the third bullet had strayed a little and ended up going just a bit over the shoulder. She stopped firing and take another deep breath as she took her finger off the trigger and lowered the gun like before.

-Word count: 155[3110]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Again, I watched as the fired three more rounds down range and into the paper target, the first two being more focused on the chest, however the third ending up around the shoulder. " That was good too. " I said as I began to step closer to her, " Your shots were more focused, however you still missed one, but that's alright. " As I finish I move up behind Izumi and look beyond her, down at the target, " Alright, this time relax and try to hit the target in the head with as many rounds as you can. You should only have a few more shots left before you have to reload.. "

Post WC: 116
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Izumi noticed that he had moved behind her and was rather cautious about him in her own mind about him, but she wasn't going to let that get to her, She took in another deep breath and fired in the last couple of shots down the range aiming for the head area. successfully enough, all the bullets landed in the head area of the paper down the range and she pulled the trigger again, but then heard the clicking sound that had clearly told her that the gun was empty and out of bullets. She released her breath of air that she was holding and lowered the gun, her arm felt a little aching, she wasn't exctly use to holding her arms like this for quite sometime. Usually she held a weapon and was in constant motion so keeping it in place was different.

-Word count: 144[3254]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:28 pm

From my position behind her, I watched as she began to fire down range again at the target. Firing the rest of the bullets in the gun until it began to click with the pull of the trigger, a sign that the weapon was out of bullets. As she began to lower her arm, I started to step away from her, now that it was out of bullets, it was time to reload the weapons. Pulling away from her, I moved over to the counter in front of us and picked up a magazine and looked to her, " If you don't know how to reload the gun, I can show you how to. Or you can reload it on your own. "

Post WC: 123
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Turning her head to look at Ingel, she did know how to reload the gun and merely just smiled. She figured she have him show her just so he could feel useful. "I believe I know how, but just to be safe, would you show me how to properly reload the gun?" she asked rather kindly and politely as she held a loose grip on the gun, rather she just lifted the gun and placed it onto the counter leaving it there and she stretched out her hand a moment. She would look to him and await for his intructions on how to reload a gun as her hand had relaxed from holding the gun.

-Word count: 115[3369]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 pm

When she posed the question, I nodded my head faintly at the idea of showing her how reload the weapon. After it had ben set down, I reached over and picked it up from the counter. After picking the gun up, I pointed out the magazine release switch before pressing it to release the magazine. Once the magazine had been released, I allowed it to slip from the weapon and fall to the counter. With it hitting the counter, I paused for a moment and glanced at her before I took the fresh magazine and loaded it into the empty magazine port on the bottom of the gun, " And there you have it, how to reload the weapon, though when you are in a pinch it goes a lot faster then that. Would you like to take another crack at it or would you like to watch me fire off a few rounds? " I put forth the part about watching me take a crack at the target so she could have a break from holding the weapon.

Post WC: 179

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:13 pm

She kept her eyes on him as she was shown how to reload the gun, she stretched out her fingers a little while longer and smiled softly at him showing him that she had appreciated that he would show her how to do so. Then the question of if she wanted to watch him shoot or if she wanted to try again. She figured this would be a great opprotunity to see how good his shots are. "How about this time, I'll let the professional handle the shooting, I might just learn something from watching you." She said loud enough for him to hear her, but with a gentle tone so it didn't come off as aggresive.

-Word count: 117[3486]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Though I had no plan of 'showing off' my skills with a gun to Izumi, I did want give her a demonstration you could say, at least let her watch someone with a great deal of skill at firing a weapon. With a nod, I look down range at the target for a moment, " Alright. I'll take a crack at it and you can see how a professional handles shooting.. If you can call me a professional that is. " I added the last part as a bit of a joke since the field in which I learned to use a handgun was not professional in a scene of a job like a police officer or other enforcer of the law, but rather one against the enforcers of the law and with the criminal underbelly of the city. With that decided, I reach over and press the button that would summon up a new target for me to shoot at. When the target arrived, I turned my full attention to the target and brought up the pistol I had been holding and gripped it with both hands to steady my aim. After steadying my aim, I glance over in Izumi's direction before looking back at the target and give the trigger a quick squeeze, firing a single round which pierced the paper target through the heart, or at least where it would be located if the paper target was a real person.

Post WC: 243
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Keeping her eyes upon him she watched how he took his stance, and watched where his eyes were looking, rather estimating from her position, but she got the jist of how he shot standing still. Most likely he shot differently when he was moving, but from the way she saw him shooting now, it appeared to her that he has been practicing for quite sometime, she even got this feeling that he seemed rather relaxed at this, like it was in his nature of sorts. She looked down the range just moment before he pulled the trigger and looked towards the paper. When she did she noticed when the bullet had shot, directly in the heart, well where it's suppose to be if it was a real human body. Her eyes slightly opened as she lifted her hands and clapped a little for him. "My, my! That is quite the shot." she said kindly as she seemed happy to see that kind of shot being done.

-Word count: 166[3652]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)   Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Down and Dirty with the Secretary, Firing Range Style (Izumi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next