Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Response to Message

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Response to Message Empty
PostSubject: Response to Message   Response to Message EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:22 am

king About a week had gone by since the raid on that puppet outfit that was increasing crime in South Lower Commons for the demon gang. The activity in that particular area had decreased some, but where that outfit had been removed, a new outfit was making its rise to power. While it was being more subtle and cautious, it was still bringing narcotics, prostitution, and dark activities into the South Lower Commons. A few days ago, I had also witnessed something truly eye-opening in East City with the explosion and barrier activities. There are so many questions that I have to find answers to, but the incessant planning and research and assimilation of data has forced me to need a night of relaxation and "old style fun" to amuse myself and lift my spirits.

After a night of clubbing, I return to the penthouse with a female companion to relax and enjoy myself. My guards follow us up to the room and she jokingly tells me that she doesn't like to be shared with the help. I tell her that as strange as it may sound they are more concerned about me than they are about her. She smiles and we head inside. Once inside the room, she kicks off her heels against the wall next to the door. As she follows my steps towards the bedroom, her hand reaches behind her and the zipper on the back of her dress slowly descends towards the small of her back exposing more flesh as it goes. The descent also reveals something that I would find amusement with in a matter of minutes, a tribal design with a very sensual looking design. A few steps outside of the door, the dress hits the floor. At the entrance, her black satin strapless bra floats down to the floor as well. Generally, the only wake that I've experienced are paths of destruction caused by mercenary factions or the dark ones that we are trying to eliminate. What she left in her path was beautiful threads of sexuality that leave her bare save her black sheer "cheekies" with pink lace flower trimmings. I stand at the sink with the water running and I look up at her. She turns me around shutting off the motion activated faucet and kisses me. Her hands guide mine towards her lower back sliding gently over her flesh feeling the southern portion of my palms for a breath before the flesh of my forearms run their course. She rests my hands on her plush rear where my fingers are shown the mixed feeling of fabric and warm skin. She brings her hands back to the front to remove my white silk shirt first then undoing my belt to gain free access to my pants. Her lips gently embrace my own and her tongue dances at the gates as it requests entry to my garden of taste buds. The union of our tongues reminds me of the apple martinis and Metro Mojitos that we shared together. Her tongue with a final flick against my own bids the garden farewell before her lips press themselves against my chin, then my throat, then my collarbone, my solar plexus, my sternum. As if a private plane marking its landing stripe, her tongue reemerges as she reaches my abdomen, a kiss to my navel seems to be the signal for the submersion of my pants to the ground. My right calf is tapped as she grabs a hold of my sock and pulls down as my leg rises. The same happens on my left immediately after. We move all the way to the bed and her bottom touches down on the ornately designed mink blanket that introduces her bottom to a feel of divine grace sliding across her supple rear. Grabbing me by my hips to pull me closer, I look down at her with a soft gleam of submission in my eyes, she was in control and I loved when a woman could entice me in such a way. She lowers her raised eyes to their true level and smiles at the task ahead. Without any hesitation, she moves forward and my body forces a deep, silent breath of enjoyment. This would be a good night indeed...

The air of the room is filled with the scent of passion and erotic union, it is amazing to remind myself of how much fun a wild night where I am not concerned with work or missions to be planned can be when I can just focus on my partner and filling her with pleasure that can barely be described with words. Sliding out of bed, I put my boxer briefs back on and glance at the clock which reads 5:14 am. Such a long night, but so well worth it. Tomorrow... well today now really is Sunday, so I will relax and probably get a massage when I wake up. Inside the bathroom, I wash my hands and rinse my face.

I am returning to bedroom when the sound of a bullet catches my ear and I dash at the bed and pick up my date and press her against the wall as a hole is placed in my bed. I close my eyes and looking outside of the door, I see my two guards being killed. Damn it! My personal guard who accompanies me everywhere is alerted by the sound of bodies hitting floor and he rushes to my room, but I stop him before he crosses the window. I focus on my bathroom window to see if I can find exactly where the sniper fire is coming from. How ironic that this would seem to be a very similar tactic to the one that I used for the removal of the criminal outfit. I have her crawl over to my guard and he shields her eyes before nodding to me. He was close to the coven and as such, he knew that I possessed certain talents. Obviously these morons did not...

The sniper that took the first shot is finally located and quickly incinerated. I use the mirror to seemingly amplify the power of Crystalvision and I pinpoint the location of three other snipers in the area. They float into the air from their perches before being dropped to their deaths on the pavement below. One actually hit a pole and was impaled, but that is because he was the furthest away and I wasn't giving him my full attention. No matter, he's still dead. I wait a moment as more goons gather outside of my penthouse door and they cut off the power to my suite. That would not save them. Artificial illumination is generated by their burning bodies. I control the flames so that just their bodies burn without significant damage to the carpet or potentially setting off the fire alarms. My guard calls for support in evacuating me. More goons were coming. Of this much, I am certain. I cannot see them, but I can "feel" their movement towards me. This could not be all that was coming for me. We move quickly as she grabs her dress and I throw on my pants and grab my body armor. Securing the armor to my body, I seriously never thought I would legitimately use this, but now I see that I was mistaken.

As we get to the door, my guard stops us and tells me that more are approaching. That for sure is not good, but we can't remain pinned down in here. The glass of my window breaks behind me as what I can only call an unidentified demonic flying creature enters the room. The girl cannot see it, but my guard and I can. I try to get a lock on it, so I can burn it, but it is moving pretty quickly. "Shoot thru the door. Two o'clock." The guard fires his pistol which allows my senses to heighten so that I could focus on the creature and I see it and hold it in place with my telekinesis before drawing the numerous shards of glass to its form lacerating it repeatedly. The thud on the ground precedes it being thrown against the fireplace hitting the back of its neck on the wall bracers above the opening. I check the outside and find that they are still there. The hand-held fire extinguisher on the wall outside is set off creating a massive smoke cloud and I push the door off of its hinges to protect against the flanking side. My couch, upon which I have made some great stories, is hurled forward to bludgeon anyone in the path. The door is then pushed to try and flatten anyone in the path of the flanking side. I look at the guard and he tells me that the other guards are not responding. "We need to get to my car then." I take a moment to scan the building and the flanking side has men making their way up the stairs now and the elevator is sure to be a horrible idea. The problem with having a view is that others can see what you're doing so we could make no moves from my unit. We take off running down the hall to make it to the far side stairwell. We only needed to go down one floor before we could move on to the next step... which I had still yet to think up.

Moving down quickly, we move into the west hallway of the lower penthouse floor and there are patrons outside trying to figure out what's going on and I tell them to get back inside and call the police. I send the girl inside with one of my friendlier neighbors so that my guard and I could make our escape. They were bold to come after me in East City, but they would not be stupid enough to attack the people that live in this building. There are some well-connected individuals that live in this place. Stopping at the north stairwell which was the flanking stairwell by my suite, I scan to see who is outside and we wait for a moment while they pass. This breather is useful to lessen the strain being put on my body as well as my mind. Once the goons pass, we exit quickly and I hover off the ground with my guard to avoid any noise. I realize that I can just drop the rest of the way to speed up our escape. Our descent is rapid yet my guard manages to shoot a few of the goons trying to come up and get me. Once we reach the ground floor, I look around the garage and I realize that we have a problem... "I can't see what's going on out there. Something is interfering with my vision." We move out of the door slowly and quietly. My car has been all but destroyed, so my guard starts to lead me over to the stash car that I almost never ride in. When he gets to the car, my vision comes back and it is as if my second sight is directed to... BOOOOOM!!!! As soon as he pressed the ignition button for the car, it explodes as well. That is impossible... the only people that even know about that car is...

"Have you finally figured it out, pompous Prince?"

Of course. How else could the security at my own place of residence be known and/or compromised. I should have known. Goons flood into the garage from all entrances and exits seemingly trapping me in here with them. My anger begins to mount faster and faster as I look at him. "So because you were stupid and I fired you, you betray me? You sell me out to the gang of cretins that pollute our beautiful city with their crime and drugs. So pathetic." He looks at me and shouts, "You should be begging me for life, you f'n idiot!! You always think you are so in control of everything! You have been beaten, Psyre! I have waited for this day..." I begin to chuckle and shake my head. "I'm bored with you now..." The benefit of being in a garage filled with cars when you have the power of telekinesis... you are surrounded by weapons. I had been biding my time to get a strong enough hold of my weapon of choice for this and as I grin with so sinister a look about my face, the windshields of the cars launch forward decapitating most of the goons around. Before the windshields had actually moved one of the men dressed in a suit had moved to tackle another man in a suit. The traitor was not so fortunate and I get to watch as his head is relieved of its duties. The windshield from my getaway car is launched at the men in suits as I turn to escape back into the building. As I turn around, a sharp pain pierces my stomach and I look down to see a moving "limb" of sorts piercing my flesh with blood covering it. A secretion seems to ooze from it and I scream out in pain. This slimy liquid fire moves into my blood quickly and I begin to feel myself fading quickly. "If I am to die here... so... are you!" A vortex appears behind the man and the limb is ripped from my stomach before it is ripped from his back. His flesh begins to stretch backwards before blood from the center line of his body and I watch with my last moments as he is ripped apart. His arms are yanked backwards violently and broken, the torn seam of his flesh as the vortex draws him in and his eyes finally explode due to the force created. I had been waiting to unleash this power for some time, but I didn't want to waste the amount of energy that it calls for, so I have waited patiently until I could see how the strength of my mind has grown. So this is the ferocity of the evolution of my telekinetic prowess. I like it. This torturous display of hatred takes only moments to occur that I savor it and learn a startling truth at that moment that causes me to release him from his torment... my anger was making me no different from the dark demons that I was trying to quell.

My eyes cut sharply as I turn to look at my murderers... a sharp blow to the head stings me with pain before everything fades to black... so it comes to pass that the darkness consumes the light... forgive my failure, Goddess...

2579 words
PWC= +2579
Cyclone Cutter --> Mastered
+79 exp x 1.05 = 83 exp
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Response to Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Response to Message   Response to Message EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Response to Message
Page 1 of 1