Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]

Go down 
+3
яuиє
aѕceпxion
LittleMariko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Posting order: None. Allow at least 2 characters to act between posts.
___"Wer zu Lebzeit gut auf Erden... wird nach dem Tod ein Engel werden... den Blick gen Himmel fragst du dann... warum man sie nicht sehen kann..."
___A decidedly grungy looking young woman strolled down the street grumbling a catchy, yet foreign sounding song beneath her breath. It was a cold day, the sun was just starting to melt last night's snow. Her hazy chartreuse eyes wandered around the familiar street before her. She knew these streets like she knew the back of her own frayed black fingerless gloves, but the one she was supposed to meet here today didn't. The snow and nippy air made it difficult to smell anyone, and the melting snow muffled all sounds in the usually noisy commons. Rusty and modded cars and trucks sputtered past... the dead homeless, victims of the previous frost, littered the street like so much human refuse... the sad projects sagging at the edge of the club district's visible range even seemed to sigh at the condition of the urban wasteland.
___Yet, the woman was at home in such chaos and decay. It represented the very heaven, the very fake goodness and facade of justice in an inherently unjust universe she sought solace from and such a place brought a toothy smile to her wicked face and her pupils narrowed to savage slits, an evil grin flitting across her face at some mischievous thought... yet, like the melting snow it faded for a moment as she saw a familiar figure rushing towards her. "Oy, Moskau?"

Last edited by LittleMariko on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:28 pm

:: Something foul this way comes ::

The large rat gnashes about in its initial roar to the heavens that soon was overpowered by the sound of gunshots echoing in the air. The rat becomes alert, looking down and to those who addressed it. The shots would hit its body causing smaller, normal rats to break apart from its form with the whole being filled in with a mesh type regeneration with the other rats that the thing consisted of filling in. Unhappy with the backlash, the rats head shifts to the side taking hold of the body of a car and then shifts as his neck comes around, lunging the car as a projectile towards the one who shot at him along with who else might be near him (DKC?). Its head comes back about to be face to face with the floating incubus. For a moment the charm works and it looks like the rat had calmed down, but a quick chomp shows the attempt of the rat trying to nom-nom on the attractive treat with a bit, chews and eventual swallow.

The call to 911 becomes interrupted in the middle the caller’s explanation and disconnects as Division 12 intercepts the call due to keywords being logged like “monster” and “freak.” The 911 operator would hear a calm, “I tripped… nevermind” before the call disconnected. The headquarters of the Division issues out a severity 2 order for agents to encroach upon the area to quarantine it and put down the threat before it got further out of hand.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran

Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:39 am

Dwem notices that he had little effect on the rat but decides to change position but at only the prospect of what was to occur next as he saw the thing reach around taking a latching onto the body of a car. Dwem lunges himself and he leaps clear of the soaring car.

“ Noooooooooooooo, Not my car you son of a bitchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!. Shit. My parents are going to be pissed at me for this. “

Half crawling towards more decent cover Dwem seemed to consider it for only a second or two before he reloaded his gun and recollecting his thoughts. Regaining a clear head as after all he was in a firefight with a large arse rodent after all.

Looking it over Dwem reviewed the results of the other shots that went into the rat

Dwem moved along to get along the rat’s blind spot as so to be more safely to be prepared to take a more careful aim at the creature. Dwem focusing before he would let out another set of shots as soon as he could before was forced to move and evade any further attacks from the rat. Looking at his trashed car caused Dwem any all moment of blind rage. Dam he liked that car, as it would be a while before he could get that thing replaced, as he liked it. Dwem suddenly recalled that he hope the driver was not in that car when the rat tossed it like an empty tin can.

Standing up Dwem took a decent enough aim to matter as he shot at the head when he noticed he was going to do the chomp, chomp bit on the strange freak. Though the person weirded him out. It was no reason not to feel empathy for the poor sour who was face to face with that harry nasty thing. Aiming and hopefully the gaping maw of the rats mouth along the nor region and head along where the eyes were to knock it to a point of interrupting its snack time at least if not anything else. Screaming at the rat at the top of his lung's at any point weather the rat would understand at all at any point in all of this crap of a mess. Then again Dwem was pissed enough not to care at all at this point.

“That was my car you harry peace of sewer shit. “

1,617 WC

Last edited by Dwem on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Watching the rat I frown as it snaps at me. Cocking the hammer on my gun back I pointed it right at the rat's head, pulling the trigger twice as I glare at it. If it was going to survive the attack it would have to move, and if it wanted to get away unscathed it would have to back away from me. My eyes narrow behind my sunglasses. I wasn't ready for this but I had seen things in this world that very few people seemed to imagine. But the people around me don't seem very disturbed by the rat that had attacked a car.

(106/573)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 Lexipost
Now I've never claimed to be the brightest crayon in the box but even I possess enough common sense to realize that bullets fired from a handgun, even a double tap, won't be more than a paper cut to a creature as large as a two story house. That would be why I am not wasting time going for the gun I carry. Of course, if my common sense was any good or if I ever listened to it fully, I would be turning around and hauling ass to a safer area of the city as fast as my short little legs could carry me... again, not the brightest crayon in the box.

Mentally assessing my possibilities in my head (excluding that whole preservation of life by running thing), I am not sure that anything I could do would be much more effective than the bullets being fired at the beast right now. Then again, on the flip side of that doubt is the tiny sliver of hope that I am just being pessimistic and that either the fire or cyclone cutters could add to the damage being done at the very least.

Since wayward fire could get out of control more easily than an area of concentrated vortex energy, I figure cyclone cutters would be my best bet, but before I take the chance I move to the corner of the building behind me just in case I need to make a hasty retreat. Keeping my eyes focused on the head of the rat, ignoring everyone around me for the moment, the small orb vortex should hopefully appear just above the rat's head so that when it expands to deal the cutting and suction damage, it would encompass any brains contained within.

It wasn't the best plan, but it was all I could come up with on the fly.

Action: Cyclone Cutter just above rat's head.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:31 pm

___Stuff happened so fast. Grunty scratched her head as one monster was defeated and another cropped up. If these types of things happened on this guy's birthday, perhaps there was a bad star or some shit he was born under? That would explain alot, she thought absently as she picked up one of the rats that came from the large one and bit off it's head as a human would bite an apple. Still in her fox form, she looks up towards the creature's head and small lights begin to rise from her form and land gently on the monster rat's massive feet and legs. After they were all in place, they all went off at once about the same time Alexis's attack would go off.
Actions: "Scream of the Lytflies" concentrated on the rat's feet
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 am

When the large rat picked up and launched the car, my instincts took over and I quickly jumped to the side, tucking and rolling as soon as I hit the ground. Hey it might not have been launched at me but I still was going to make sure I wasn't hit by anything like that, that would just hurt way to much.. Why the hell did I have to leave the shotgun at the house on a day like this? The shots I had fired into the rat only seemed to make smaller ones come out of it and it seemed to have the ability to regenerate damage caused to its person, that simple fact worked against what I had in mind, simply unload as many bullets as I could into the thing and hope it went down or find something to blow it to pieces with. Climbing back to my feet, I look up at the large rat and see it go for a chomp at someone floating in front of its face, lucky bastard can fly... Though I knew it probably was a waist of time, I bring both pistols up, taking aim for the large rat's head this time and open fire again, firing off a small amount of rounds from each pistol before I am forced to reload. As I work on reloading, something seems to take place above the monster as something forms above it and then something below it, both attacking the rat monster.

Post WC: 250
Total WC: 2,111
Action: Shot at Mr Rat, Dmg = fierce from both pistols.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:31 am

:: Something foul this way comes ::

The rat come under assault from all sides by gun fire from various sources. Its face is knocked to the side by gun fire causing it to miss the icubus. Smaller rats break from its body and hit areas, filling in the holes, but each time, the rat got smaller. As the cyclone cutter comes above its head, the rats continuity is compromised and its skull portion starts to break apart beneath the pressure of the attack. During this time, small glitters of light build up around the rat. There is a large explosion of electric energy and a loud squeak noise emits into the air. After the attack, there remains a pile of burnt rat corpses with a single dying spirit in the form of a tiny chubby odd looking animal animal on top. By this time, people were being quarantined from the area about a block or a half block away as the cover story of a gas leak was being created, readying for Division 12 to make their entry.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Dwem glares around as he saw every attack the thing after he did his little tick for
tack. Watching this, as he had to admit it was a pretty light show at least. Watching the rats
fly in all directions Dwem hit by a few as one knocks him down when he hit in the head.
Getting up staggering and completely mortified by the whole event to say the least. As Dwem
consider all the people attacking back at the huge rat thing from the gutters he saw there was
an attack from both above and below and another shooting the head as he had tried to do.

Dwem sort staggered towards Gelding as they looked at his car, which was a wretched twisted

peace of steel in the side of a building. It seemed it was a coffee shop of some sort. Pulling out
his wallet went in to get Lottie super caffeine Chocolate sludge or perhaps some super wild Hot
Chaco if they had it.

Looking back at the other saw at least two were chicks as perhaps her could salvage a bad day

and get some quality time later. Walking in Dwem called out.

“ Yo, hey can we get some service here. Your wall was open so we figured you were open and all.

Heloo customers out here. Money.“

Looking back at the mess.

" To fix your door and wall. "

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 Lexipost
With the cyclone cutters, gunshots, and the light explosion thingy being more effective than I imagined, the two story rat was eventually reduced to burned rat bodies and a chubby looking animal spirit that appears to be dying. There is a moment where I feel bad for the poor spirit, but I have to remind myself that no matter what the reason for his shenanigans, at least two people were killed and more could have followed.

Since the huge rat was no longer a threat and my groceries still weren't purchased, I figured that this was the perfect time to make my exit. If the police or emergency personnel had been called by the dude who lost his car I certainly didn't want to be hanging around when they arrived.

The corner of the building was already at my back so it wasn't much of a move to step around and start heading back the way I had come. As I do this, I make sure to keep my eyes open for any cops or first responders on the scene while appearing to be your average frightened citizen. If I happen to spot any and see that they notice me, I would gladly point them in the right direction of the strange gathering I had just left.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Ooc: Tomorrow I'm posting Division 12's arrival for whoever still around an area of attention, so flee or prepare accordingly knowing that sirens are in the distance.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 Jyn_ba11

Red Angel

The grounds were in ruin from the brief battle at hand and the ground showed marks of scorching from the wide range of attacks that had transpired. Due to the fact that the large rat creature was a possession of a human, its body was manifested in the physical allowing for ordinary people to be able to see it. This creates even a larger hassle for Division 12 who becomes aware of the situation. Normally the Lower Commons was an area that could easily be ignored, but due to the fact that it was in broad daylight and someone attempted to call 911, Division 12 had to respond in a quick manner. There would be no outward Sirens or anything like that. Instead two black vans and a black sedan would enter into the scene in a quiet manner, with the police force already working within the block to quarantine the area and ‘admit’ crazy people who were yelling nonsense about a demon. It is stressed that there was a “gas leak” and following explosion. The huge towering rat creature could and would easily be played off as merely a group of people having too much fun with Realm2.0 in public, a machination of the invisible terrorists or some type of publicity stunt.

As the van’s come into the area, they stop about ten or twenty feet from the area where the rat would have died. Out of each van five people hop out. Personally, I come to a stop within the confines of my black sedan to the side of the vans. Stepping out, I look out to the area where the reported creature must have been. “Clean up,” comes the quick order to the men with the additional, “collect witnesses.” The men move to answer the order along with members of the R&D department who take samples from the rat as well as the creature that was on top of the pile. As they work, I look around the area to see who remained or looked out of place. 341
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:17 pm

My eyes narrowed as the van showed up. Flicking the front of my gun open I turn it, letting the used shells fall out of the cylinder. Taking a handful of shells from my pocket I began replacing them before flicking my wrist, my gun snapping up locking back into place. With a flick of my thumb the saftey is put back on before I put the gun in the under arm holster under my jacket. My dark hair flails as I turn to face the 'swat' team as it arrives. My hand dips into my pocket retrieving the badge I was using. Normal cops could be fooled easily but when it came to div12 they would probably be harder. Then again as far as I knew they were just SWAT.

(131/704)
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Dwem was not amused, as they were no darn service in this place at all. Jumping behind the counter Dwem helped himself as he made a bunch of hot chocolate with cinnamon, extra sugar, milk and a tad bit or caramel as well.

Getting a tray full of the cups of the steaming hot drink, Dwem seemed to do al'right finding a decently large sized cart to load up with hot chocolate and some Donuts. As after all, what cop dint like don nuts you know.

Making his way out as he pushed it towards a group of black Vehicles coming into the area. Raising a hand after assuring his gun was put away and out of site while sipping on a hot chocolate and munching on the freshly made Don nut holes. Of course, he did leave full payment and tip. However, he had to guess on the tax but he was at least a bit over as far as he could tell.

Raising a hand Dwem was in a cheerful mood even as he recalled his car was completely trashed. Calmly as ever as he was not exactly very pleased about losing his car but he would always get a new one as Gelding was helping him out.

“Hey it’s about time you got here. You got a nasty vermin infestation in this place. I got the card of a good exterminator if you like it. Hell, I will give him a call myself if you like and the city cannot afford it. “

Passing his car as he headed towards the Division 12 people as he considers the people in the S.W.A.T. Elite response Unit.

“Hey who’s going to sign off on my car? That rat chewed it up after eating half that homeless guy over there. Hello people or person in charge. By the way, I want some nice sounding letter saying I did a good job shooting that nasty rat thing to while you are at it. “

Offering hot chocolate and don nuts along with any other pastry goodies, he could find. The other food left behind, as they were a few burgers and various foods that seemed tempting enough to Dwem as he took a cheeseburger and munched it down.

“Hey I got some goodies here. After all, the poor building owners will need the money to fix that wall and replace the door after all. I am more than happy to raise any donation towards the repair cost if you feel charitable at all my good friends. Have a heart and please donate a few dollars."

436 / 2,320
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:01 pm

___There were some sirens off in the distance. Grunty coughed and looked up in a slight panic. "Oh damn, the fuzz!"
___She'd reacted to the wailing of the sirens a few moments too late, however. That fact didn't stop her from trying to make a run in the opposite direction she saw them approaching from, using the shortness of her current vulpine form to duck and dodge through the crowd, hoping they wouldn't notice her.
[/center]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited]   Red Angel: Happy Birthday! [wide open || Everyone invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Everything happened so quickly. There lie a very large patch of fur covered skin on top of the incubus's head, which he tossed off with disdain. "Whoa... that was confuzzling." Looking left and right, she asked, "Hey, where'd Grunty go?"
The two dogs that usually accompanied the Cubus appeared suddenly. "Master Moskau..." the dark one began.
"...things have become dangerous." his brother rejoined.
"The dog woman has fled the area."
"We should too."
"Straightaway..."
The man blinked his large eyes again and looked around. "But..."
"No buts," they shouted together, towing their master away.
As he was being dragged off, the possessed one shouted, "Alright! Free smoothies in the Eastern district for anyone who wants to celebrate still!"

Current Theme: Happy Birthday by NEWS