Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)

Go down 
+3
rekoa
DarkKnightCecil
LittleMariko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) Empty
PostSubject: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:54 pm

___The day was late, and the sun set in a burst of fiery splendor that stood in stark contrast to the grungy, muddled asphalt and concrete that it settled over. Projects and cheap apartments sagged as though depressed around the littered street. Chain mail lined the few yards where Rottweilers and pit bulls and mutts in poor health barked furiously at anything that moved, including one lost soul that ambled along, kicking a can and inverting a green bottle marked with a red star over her mouth. Despite her short time there, she appeared to be part and parcel of the slums she strolled so silently through.
___From her side hung a satchel, devoid of cash, but full of some green substance she’d stolen recently. Amber and otherwise all the colors of a toxic swamp, her eyes scanned the quiet, dirty road for a single man… the man she’d beaten up before to obtain this “skunk”. However, she’d been searching the entire day and found he’d disappeared, at least for the day. Soon the night clubs would light up and the freaks would set up shop where she now walked. Powerful spirits fresh from hell might come and commit a few “crimes”. The prospect of fights or hostile strangers didn’t scare her, but the man she sought would probably come to frequent his usual locales in search of business, and when he did, this spirit would be waiting…
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:07 pm

His body moved slowly through the streets, the vermillion sky bringing back memories of the past lost so long ago. His eyes glanced left and right as they usually did, constantly looking for any sign of a threat. He was fully aware of the dangerous are he was in and that if he wasn't careful he'd be attacked. He'd already slain a pair of would be pickpokets the night before. But he was more than willing to deal with quite a few things if it meant he got stronger. With every kill it meant he was getting stronger. It was hard to kill, but then again the more you did it the easier it was. He would have to wait and see how this night went.
(126/126)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 pm

___The sun continued down, things got darker, people started emerging from their dwellings... the destitute and the prostitute met each other and strolled off to public entertainment. The wandering spirit sighed, still not seeing who she sought. After a period of time, she decides she should probably rest somewhere. She finds a less crowded clearing with a rusty, unfriendly playground and a few benches scattered about and thinks to rest on one of the swings.
___The park still had too many people in it for her tastes, but she could deal with that. What she couldn't deal with was the sudden buzzing of tiny gnats around the area. The buzzing grew and larger flies began to show up, and the air acquired a discernible stench. With a scowl, she looked around for the dead dog or whatever that was ruining her rest.
___Instead, she found some fellow picking apart some bleeding dead... stuff. "Hey!" she shouted gruffly in the figure's direction. "Boy! You missed biology class, they had it a few miles away a few hours ago! Whatever you're doing take yo weird *** somewhere else to do it!" Pausing, she took another swig from the bottle and searched her pockets for a joint. Stress wasn't something she was used to or handled in a particularly constructive manner.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 pm

He heard someone shouting in the park. Biology? What did that have to do with anything? Adrian wondered. Sighing he made his way into the park, following the sound of the voice. But what he saw was very different than what he was hoping to find. He saw the demon from the woods there! He grit his teeth, his eyes narrowing as he let his anger consume him. His skills had grown considerably since the last time they had met. He wasn't just a heavy practicioner now. He was a master.

He shot forward, drawing his hand back, his sword coming forth from it's pocket dimension in a swirl of black mist. His sword came around with his sword coming around with a cry of rage, ignoring what the demon held.
(131/257)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) Natsuki1

I yawn as I walk down the street with my hands in my pockets. It must be an odd sight, a young girl dress like a street punk (blue jeans, pink hoodie with EscalatioN written on it, black jacket with a pink strip down the arms and the word RockS on the back, toped with a black beenie with pink goggles and matching skechers.) walking so carefree is this part of the city. I stop as I my eye catch a weird looking guy sitting on a bench looking at something with a magnifying glass. An uneasy look comes to my face when I realized he was holding body parts or something dripping blood everywhere. “Ack what type of sick shit is that. Yun-Yun hmm can you do something about that? I think I’m going to me sick….” My gaze goes from the guy in the direction of the person yelling. They didn’t sound like they where to happen with the weird guy being there. “Hmm Yeah, take care of this for me Yun-Yun. It could be a good fight.” The symbol on my upper thigh glows through my clothing as I unleashes its power.

WC: 195
Action: Masters Call (Passive)
HP: 100% STA:100%
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) Domen
As the symbol on Natsuki’s thigh glows, a similar yet much larger, symbol forms on the ground in the shape of a sphere grid next to her. A large male figure emerges from the activated rune with bright lights radiating from beneath him until his body is fully raised. His feet rest inches above the ground as he hovers and stands there as summoned by his master.

‘Take care of this Yun-Yun. It could be a good fight.’

Looking in front of him, none of these were normal humans. Perhaps they were much stronger than they appeared. It very well might be a good battle. One already seemed enraged and ready for battle; the other two seemed simply… there. But, for someone with the battle libido of an old man after popping his little blue pill, minor things like ‘fighting back’ and resisting didn’t really matter at this state. Since his powers hadn’t fully awakened yet, he would not regret even a minor fight, if it would allow him to stretch his legs. Even if they didn’t fight back, an opponent’s body could be used to calibrate attack and techniques.

The illusion of a choice was never there, however. The master had given her order, so the servant answers, “As you wish, my master.” His arms curls and one of the hands that were resting to his side rises up and into a fist as dark sparks begin to ignite about him as he starts to awaken his dark demonic energies to prepare for the battle to come. 258

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:42 pm

"That's right! I am far more ready for this than I was last time we fought! You might be a powerful demon but I'm not nearly as weak as you want to take me for!" he said, shifting his stance as he landed, ignoring Natsuki and 'yun-yun'. "I don't care if you found t hose organs in a hospital and stole them, or if they were from a corpse! I wont allow you to desecrate a living being's tissue! WHO DID YOU TAKE THEM FROM!?"

He didn't wait for an answer as he shifted again kicking off the bench, throwing himself into the air and toward his opponent. As he went he brought his sword up over his head. Magic took time to gather energy and ready. This thing wasn't nearly powerful enough to gather the energy required, for an attack so quickly.
(143/400)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:06 am

___The spirit who was originally on the swing finally found her joint and puffed gently, watching the scene unfold around her. She certainly hadn't wished for any help in scaring off the guy and now that all of these others had shown up, she wore a very provoked scowl. Letting the smoke drift out of her nose, her eyes lit up for a minute as she glared at the noisy fight. What a wreckless bunch! In retrospect, that guy and the others were obviously the sort who spent much time in hell and were just getting out... which would in a way make them the opposite of herself, who'd descended from heaven... not that she'd want to hang out with any people from hell... they lacked, well... what seemed to her to be basic common sense.
___Nonetheless, the green bottle held one last precious bit, which she consumed quickly before throwing the glass bottle to shatter near the original attacker of the weird demon who was here earlier [Adrian]. The irritation she felt made her blind to the steaming summon nearby, which, since he didn't seem to be preparing to attack her, she utterly ignored, putting her entire focus into her tirade. "Why the **** did yo peanut head *** come pokin' around here startin' noise? That wierd ******* woulda left anyways and I could've had a nice rest, but no! Your crazy tail had to go swinging that samurai **** all up in a kiddy park and if that ain't bad enuff you bring Sephiroth and Ms. Trigger Happy Summons lookin like her *** is stuck up in the 70's with your punk ***. What kind of a fight is that anyways? Shoo..." she stopped to inhale another lung full of smoke. The whole yelling while smoking thing tended to be easier when one didn't have to breathe. "I guess you think yer hot **** don't you? You can see spirits, huh? Your special *** want a cookie? ****, all you're good for is disturbin' the peace..." The swing creaked gently, the back and forth motion accentuating the ends of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:19 am

Updated Kuro
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:37 am

"You done yet?" he asked pointing his sword at the ranting spirit.

His eyes were as cold as they had been when he had taken the lives of a little girl and an old priest. Nothing to brag about, but he had done the deed. He didn't wait for a response, lowering his weapon before turning to 'Yun-yun'. This was going to be trouble. He was a master, but even he had limits. He might prove to be a decent fight at this point but he had to grow signficantly in his power to take this being down.

He brought his sword up above his head before bringing it down until the hilt was level with his eyes. It was a knight's salute to an opponent he was about to engage in combat.
(133/533)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:10 am

The energy building halts and Domen’yun find himself at completion and ready to battle. “Master,” he requests, “stay back.” He watches the slash from the human to the demon and the demon’s flight. As a warrior, Domen allows enough time for the two to complete their back and forth before destroying them both. The choice now was to see which one would be destroyed first. The one with the barrier would probably put up the most resistance. The one with the sword should be a more aggressive warrior. Domen doesn’t just stand there while they talk and run away because he’s lame. He could have killed either of them by attacking and interrupting them. But he does not. He simply begins to walk forwards and away from his master. One demon auto runs away and the other demon follows in like fashion. Domen continues to stroll walk into what used to be chaos before they arrived, where the only two remaining stand while murmuring lightly to himself. There is ruckus from the little female demon as she seems unpleased and voices this to the human. The human responds and then turns his swords to Domen. Domen pauses and his passive energy from his chants begins to fill the atmosphere around them (miasma) released latent demonic gas from his muscles so that he could move easier in this battle. Standing there, he looks at the human wondering if he would dare attack.

- Miasma damage is low and lingers for 3 posts.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:34 am

"Die monster! You don't belong in this world. I will send you back to hell myself!" he said, staying just beyond the edge of the miasma.

At least he did for a moment. It might have been stupid but when it came to true combat he had little experience. He breathed quick and short for a few seconds before rushing forward, the Devil's Teardrop flashing out toward the man's chest in a wide arc. His attacks wouldn't be nearly as strong as they could have been. But he was a master swordsman, something rare among the people of this time. His movements weren't as fast as someone might think but he was faster than many of the other humans in the world.
(122/655)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:09 am

I give Yun-Yun a nod at his request and take a few steps back as watch I the weird guy from some type of shield around himself and flies upward into the air when the man in white attacks him. I found this to be interesting and rather cool. So the weird guy must be a like Yun-Yun if he is flying like that. But the guy in white doesn’t seem to be able to fly. “A demon hunter perhaps?” I say to myself in a soft voice, as there is some shouting between the two before the demon guy flies away. How disappointing…He must be a lesser demon if he is just running away like that. Oh well I guess we will have to go looking for him later. My attention goes to the man in white and some women that is yelling at him with smoke coming out everywhere. I would guess she was a demon to something like the other guy. I wonder if this is how Yun-Yun feels when he sees things that I think are normal. Oh the guy is going to stand and fight! A dark mist comes form Yun-Yun’s body and I take a few more steps back. I wasn’t sure what to think about that…I guess that is something I’ll have to ask him about later. If he doesn’t dodge it like normally. I watch as the guy shouts and charges at Yun-Yun taking a swing at him. "Remember my first order."

WC: 250/445
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:29 am

___Now this entire time, Grunty simply stayed on the rusty swing. The little swordsman pointed his weapon at her awhile back... she figured he had to be joking. Some sort of fight cloud seemed to issue forth from the summon, and a fight began. The spirit on the swing had no respect for this girl who directed such a powerful summon. Yea, it was a powerful summon, but the way she hid behind it... well, the hiding was unpleasant, as well as the fact that she was telling it to go kill people for no reason when she herself lacked power, or even the discipline that was the prerequisite to be worthy of power. Thus, she filed the summoner under the same category that she put the spirits from hell. All of these concepts existed in the spirit's head, but were difficult to express with her simple vocabulary, thus she shouted, "That was a punk move, little girl."
___Grunty, however, had no particular attachment to the scene of the fight and upon realizing that it was getting late and that she still hadn't found her weed dealer that she sought, decided to get up and find first of all a snack, and second of all the man who she'd come into this freaky part of town to find anyways. Plus, despite the weakness of the girl, the summon seemed like he would be trouble in an altercation and she didn't care to be injured or worn out from fighting him before she accomplished her goal. Without seeming in any particular hurry, only as though she'd grown bored, the spirit hopped off of the swing, dusted herself off, and began to stroll off casually.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:04 am

Domen’s master’s words were absolute, but he was a man who was a proud warrior and warlord in his former life. Those demons that fled gained his attention much less than the one who stayed and fought. As such, he was greatly disappointed that he was able to intimidate them so easily without an offensive of any type and had taken noticed of the decrease in the populace with his arrival. It was a bit confusing at first, probably the reason they were able to escape with their lives. It was as if the fist two could feel the difference in their power, even though Domen, himself, held no such ability to sense strength. By this time, with the build up of the dark mist surrounding his body, everything outside of the battle is pushed out of the frame with a realm that consisted only of Domen and the unnamed swordsmen. Yes, to battle was an intimate thing, not to be disgraced by the weak of body and heart. He would fully heartily accept the rage of the incoming human who wished him to hell. The yell comes in and Domen grins evilly opening his arms and inviting the man who stood outside the range of his dark poison, to approach and attack him. As the rush comes in, Domen curses, “darkness pull the will from this human’s vessel!” It was an eleven count chant that was audibly spoken as the swift human closed the distance between them. At the last possible second before the blade could connect with Domen’s chest, spell of binding is caste to freeze the human in his tracks (demonic arts binding, strong). With his opponent’s body supposedly bound in place and unable to physically move, Domen reaches his right fist back and begins to gather dark energy into it. It is then that something runs though his head. His masters thoughts tell him to remember his first orders.

”Yun-Yun hmm can you do something about that? I think I’m going to me sick….”

She was speaking about the organs and intestines that the lesser demon was toying with. With a frown, Domen stops his attack and orders, “human, await your death.” Like a stone golem, he solemnly walks over to the area were the organs and such were and starts to burn the ground and bench that they rest on with his dark energy so that the sight would no longer displease his master. 409

Miasma lingers for 2 posts. Bind is indefinite (or 10 posts, I forget).

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:07 am

I look over at the demon girl when she tells me that was a punk move. I wasn’t really sure what she was talking about. This was part of the demon game isn’t. Find some other demon and battle them till there is a winner. They are just spirits it’s not like something dead can die again. I just shrug at her comment and turn my attention to the fight. “Oh man. I missed the cool time stop thingy.” I let out a sigh and wait for the dark mist to clear as Yun-Yun takes care of the mass that was making me sick. Though the smell of it burning was equally as sickening as the sight of it. I walk up to the man in white and wave him hand in front of his face. “Thank you Yun-Yun. It seems that those other demons do not share your love for fighting.” I thump the guy on the nose to make sure he wasn’t moving. “Well Mr. Hunter lets us see who you are.” I start going through his pockets till I find a wallet and open it up to look at its contents. “Ah here we go… Adrian Darren Farenheights.” I start to walk around him as look at the ID. “So Adrain what is a student researcher doing out here attacking demons with a sword….” I stop to look at the sword he was holding. Something looked odd about the dark glow around it. “Hmmm well see that you can’t move I guess you can’t answer me either.” I walk over to the swing the demon girl was sitting in and sit down. “Yun-Yun, do you want to keep battling with this human? He is a human isn’t it he?”

WC: 292/737
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Adrian stood there, frozen in place. He was mentally cursing himself, and the demon in so many words it would have never been appropriate around a woman. He mentally screamed, almost as if he were responding to the demon's way of walking away. He willed the weapon from his hand, hoping it would fly after the demon. But he knew full well that wasn't possible.

Dammit. Who the hell does she think she is taking my wallet!? Damn you demon! I'll make you suffer for this if it's the last thing I do. Note to self, time to do training like nobody's business... IF I survive.

(106/761)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:30 pm

The stench of the burning organs fills the air as they are incinerated with dark energy. Domen makes sure to make sure that all traces of the blood and guts were removed from this realm and replaced with a charred crater. After he is done, Domen’yun turns around to notice his master approaching the swordsman, addressing him. He answers, “yes master, it seems they do not. It is a shame.” By now, the mood had been killed. Continuing in his answers, Domen begins to walk back as he speaks, “yes master, but he does not seem to be an ordinary human. I believe he might be possessed by something. Be that as it may, he is still human. Right now, the battle is decided. He is so weak, he cannot even move. Killing him would take the same amount of effort as drinking water. We should wound him badly and allow whatever possesses him to make him stronger. Either it will work and he will be a better opponent for me in the future or he will die due to his own weakness. The only problem will be attacking him without killing him. I would have to hold back.” 200

Last edited by escalation on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:37 pm

I listen as Yun-Yun explains that Mr. Adrian was human but he believes the man is possessed by something. This statement raised a few questions in my mind but mostly compared it to The Exorcist. The cool part of the movie where the little girls hand spins around and shots green shit everywhere, pops into my head. But if he is possessed then he may be serving a demon or something. Or at less that is how it is in movies and stuff…. There is a lot I need to learn about this spirit stuff. After I take in Yun-Yun’s words into consideration, I stand up and give a nod. “Very well, I’ll leave it up to you…. Well, It was nice meeting you Mr. Adrian. I’ll be holding on to this so don’t worry we’ll see each other again when you’re worth fighting…if you live that long that is.” I hold up the wallet before putting it into my jacket pocket as I walk away.

WC: 292/737
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:15 am

Dammit... I'm going to fuck this bitch up if she takes my damned wallet! She is SO GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!!!

Had he the ability to move he'd have taken the wallet back, and bitch slapped the girl as hard as he could. Humans weren't his targets, so he wouldn't kill her. The two targets were different, they were things he had no choice but to do. He focused everything he had. He had to at least try to move. He had to try and stop this before it finished. He felt the same exact way he'd felt when he'd first awoken the powers within him. He felt those emotions flooding through him and tried to literally force his way out of the bind. He wasn't sure if it would work but he had to try something. He couldn't just let this happen.
(144/905)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:23 am

___Strolling along the city street near the playground, Grunty stops to buy a Pepsi with the money she'd taken from her last robbery. She tried the vanilla flavor, something new... then again, she wasn't all that familiar with the concept of a soda and the bubbles made her nose burn. In the future, she decided, her money would be better spent on liquor.
___Finishing the cola, she tosses the can over her shoulder and into a garbage bin as she went back to the playground. Perhaps Mr. Samurai got beat up, in which case taking his wallet would be a cinch. Hopefully he wasn't a crater, that would be all together useless.
___By the time the spirit arrived again on the scene, the anachronistic summoning girl was walking away, and... oh, Samurai seemed to be in a pretty odd predicament, but they didn't seem like they wanted to kill him, they seemed more like he was beneath their notices or... something. Lighting up another joint, she jammed it in her mouth and walked back near the swing set. "Rough day, huh?" she asked the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:07 am

Domen looks at his master as she allows him to do as she pleases. The chance to make a choice was something not often granted to servants. He nods with a stern expression understanding his master’s will. Over time, he was starting to get a feel for her personality more and more. For their union, it would be best for them to be on the same accord. With his master walking away, Domen turns his attention back to the captured swordsman. Watching him was much like a fly attempting to escape a spider’s web. The hold could be broken, but not with his current ability. Addressing the swordsman Domen speaks, “human. The next time we meet, may you be worthy to fight me. I can see now, you will seek power. In that quest, darkness will consume you. Do you want to destroy demons, or become one?” The large demon thrusts his fist into the air, and dark energy crackles about his fist. The skies begin to get darker, but something happens (Dark Skies, attempted, technique failed). There is a spark from the demon’s fist and he lowers it, looking to his own hand. “Still… my powers are not fully ready yet…” he says in a displeased manner, “how much longer must I wait…” With a frown, he looks to Adrian and murmurs, “dark waves crash upon the flesh of this mortal!” A large wave like trail of destructive energy rips a path over the ground and rushes towards Adrian where it explodes on contact with dark energy with a noticeable amount of splash damage affecting the area around the human. Not concerned with the outcome, Domen turns around and begins walking behind his master. The demonic bind on the human is released as the demon presence goes away. 299
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:14 am

Adrian nearly screamed as he fell to the ground the binding vanishing as his sword fell to the ground. He hit his knees first before falling against the ground, breathing but weak. He could breathe easilly but his strength had left him.

"Ow..." he muttered. "Tell me about it... Try to punish a demon for stealing organs... And get robbed by a crazy bitch that thinks she's better than me..."
(70/975)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:09 am

Updated Mosama.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:48 am

Updated Natsuki
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:16 am

___Grunty sat on the swing and found, to her disappointment, that she was running out of the nice green leaves that earlier today she had so much of. Oy... it could probably be attributed to the fact that she'd been smoking them near constantly since she'd found them. Anything other than a spirit would've been killed... or at least put into a vegetative state. Looking up at the boom that resounded through the air, she found that the entire end of the park that the bench was on had been pretty much destroyed... wow. How long would it take them to build a new one? If it weren't for the accompanying thud of the boy on the ground, she would've guessed he would've been blown to nothing.
___Casually walking up to the swordsman, she held her cigarette up to a nearby branch, which had been blown off of a tree and was conveniently burning, "Hey, the cops are to punish people. What were you doing anyways, jumping in there all alone and trying to kill people?" Sitting down, the spirit decided to take another small break, as it was completely dark now and next she'd probably have to go into a building to find him. "Then you let her take your wallet... tsk. I hope you aren't planning on letting her keep it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:15 pm

"Well aside from having it back for sentemental value, and having my IDs back... There's nothing in there that can't be replaced. I don't keep much money in it. Most of my money goes into my money clip." he said, slowly pushing himself off the ground. "I'm just happy I took that precaution. "I attacked him because he took the organs from someone. Just so he could look at them. He had no right to have them, there's no way I'd let it go. I wont let the innocent suffer because of a demon like that."
(96/1071)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:56 pm

___Calmly, the woman takes a deep breath, blowing out smoke, then offers the joint to Adrian when he's finished talking. "You seem to need this more than I do. Some stuff you can't let go, some things are none of your business. You seem to have them backwards. First of all, you have no way of knowing that those organs came from someone innocent, or even from another person. Second of all, that chick dissed you and jacked your wallet. I don't care what was in it, but if you think that's just something you can let go then I'm sorry but your balls must not have dropped yet."
___For a short second, she looked from the man to the heavens, then back to him. The fight was a little bit one sided, even if in her eyes he did sort of have it coming. It's not good to kick a defeated man while he was down. If the beating didn't teach him the lesson then words probably wouldn't either. "On second thought... I guess I am being a little hard on you. There were 2 demons and a bitch attacking after all... I know it would've been a tough fight for me. You being a human... well, I'm sort of surprised to see you still talking."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm

"He held back. He wanted me to survive. It's strange, though. He didn't want me dead, he wanted me to get stronger. Some kind of sick samurai code." he said, taking the joint. He took a slow drag on it for a second before inhailing more oxygen. He sighed lightly, blowing the smoke out slowly before offering the joint back to her. "Thanks. I'm Adrian. And you are?"

He glanced her over. Not bad looking if you were into the punk goth look. But he'd have to save his judgement for later. He drew himself to his feet, and rolled his fingers, the Devil's Teardrop vanishing at his will, sending the weapon to it's pocket dimension.
(116/1187)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:26 pm

___The spirit smiled and took the joint back, "You can call me Grunty. I'm going to rule these commons one day, and don't worry, gentlemen like yourself will be protected, whereas freaks and bitches... well, it'll be a different story for them." Smirking as she returned the joint to it's proper place in her mouth as she thought of her planned future. "That summon guy... well, he's controlled by that weak chick. You strike at the brain, and you stop the body. He looked like one of those guys who leaves people strong so they get annoying later."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:59 pm

"We'll see. He'll regret that he let me live, next time we meet. He underestimated me. Far too much if you know. When you rule these commons Grunty, I'll be happy to help you any time you have call for it. And even before then. Do you have a place to stay?" he asked, looking to the goth woman. "My place isn't very big but I've got two bedrooms and you're welcome to one if you don't have anywhere else to go."

He knew it was risky. But he would much rather keep allies close than enemies. The summoner girl wouldn't be very trusting, or at least seamed it. And her pet demon would be much more annoying. He would have to push his limits and beyond if he ever hoped to be strong enough to take them out. But he would do it. Like Grunty said, kill the brain to stop the body. True as that is, he would still have to go through the demon to get to her.

(171/1358)
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) Harhapost_01

Propping up my legs against the top of the wooden desk that lay in the center of the large room. Looking around the room it was still pretty bare due to the fact that i had just recently been promoted to the status of Chief. Standing dressed in the uniform that came with the job. " Mister Kaito there is a distress call in the lower commons again." Came the soft voice of my receptionist. Spinning around on the desk and placing my feet on the ground leaning over the desk and hitting the button that flickered on the phone. "How Serious." Releasing the button i leaned back in the chair " Serious enough for me to inform you." A pillar of light forming about my person.

Appearing standing on a street corner i looked around. It had been the longest since i walked the streets of the Lower Commons where your metal as a police officer was put to the test every moment of every day. Realizing that being the chief of police in such a place was not that good of an idea. Smiling my figure began to glow a bright light quickly flashing before fading away. My appearance switching to that of onemore suitable for such a place filled with low lives. Looking around for the possible problem my eyes came across two figures sitting at the playground which could hardly be called that anymore. Looking around sighting the destruction. Walking at a slow constant past my fingers laced behind the nape of my neck as i looked at the targets as i neared them the smell of weed growing stronger with each step.

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) Harhapost_03

Last edited by Hara on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:03 pm

OOC: Grunty's not really dressed like a goth, think more thug/bag lady/homeless person, unless that's just a mistake your chary would make, in which case disregard this.
___This Sword Guy was shaping up to be pretty cooperative and nice. They could make a nice potential team. "Naw, man. I just got in town, so I don't really have a place to crash. I don't have stuff either, but I'll be glad to stick around with you, eh? We could improve together."
___The plan was, of course, to form a big weed selling network. This stuff was very good and for some reason she saw very few people actually selling it, outside of the odd pusher.
___Taking another long drag, which pretty much destroyed the last of the blunt, she held it in her lungs for a minute, enjoying the sensation and allowing her eyes to wander away...
___Suddenly, it looked as though some sort of angel had followed her down from heaven. Something about the man... his shape... he was so handsome! The joint dropped from the woman's mouth as her hormones kicked in. "Hey... friend? Will you excuse me for one minute? I want to talk to that guy who's coming... squee!" her blush was hardly visible through the fine layer of dirt over her skin. "I think he just looked at me!" Adjusting her baseball cap on her head, she cleared her throat and walked a few steps forward to get into the newcomer's line of sight in the most slinky manner she could pull off, though she wasn't well practiced at all. "What seems to be the problem, officer?" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 pm

Standing up my body still feeling quite strange due to the tailormorph performed mere seconds ago. It was always the strangest thing to change ones appearance. Looking to the two people in front of me i saw the reaction of what was a girl i supposed. Quickly moving into action upon the sight of me. Taking in a deep breathe i had almost forgotten how admirable i was. Looking as she bum rushed me leaving her boy friend behind at the park bench. I felt pretty bad about breaking up such a couple. The boy looked like he wouldn't be too good with the ladies and this girl here wasn't my idealized girl.

Looking down at the shorter girl i observed her as she stood nearly on top of me inquiring about what the problem was. Wanting to slap myself in the face i had forgotten to switch the appearance of my clothes too oh well too late for that now. "Well ma'm i just came because i heard about a disturbance going on." Pausing and looking around to perhaps make her think i was a bit oblivious of the situation "Would you be able to help me out?" A broad grin coming across my face revealing the white squares in my mouth to the girl.
215//495

Last edited by Hara on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Adrian brushed a few stray hairs out of his eyes as he watched her walk to the cop. Shrugging he walked away, stuffing his hands in his pockets before leaning against a tree, calmly. He had nothing to hide. They had no proof he was spiritually aware or that he knew the girl. There was literally nothing connecting him to the murder of the priest in East City or the girl here in the lower commons. He just leaned against the tree, waiting for Grunty to return so he could take her back to his place to crash.

One thing that had always bothered him was that girls, at least the ones he liked, always seemed to go for the dumb jackass. But he had just made it a point in his experiences to avoid the girls he felt he was starting to like. They usually ended up running off to be with a friend of his they were using him to get close to, or only used him to make their boyfriends jealous. But it was a life lesson, something he had taken to heart. Love is the most powerful force in the universe, but it wasn't for him.
(200/1558)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:52 pm

___Getting in the stranger's personal bubble, she looks up at his dazzling smile and gave a very cooperative facial expression. The spirit hadn't experienced lust prior to this time either, but she decided that she liked this emotion. It seemed like a promise... or rather, a desire... like wanting to eat. Quickly, she moved forward so they were almost touching and took a grab for his crotch. "Depends. You wanna help me out, Angel?"
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male
Number of posts : 217
Rep! : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) Avatxj
School Days
The ringing sensation was still fresh in his ears as yet another horn sounded right near his head. It was rather late and night, and the young man assumed that there wouldn't be that many people out on the road this time of night. The wind felt intoxicating as he blew across his body. It had been hot and humid all week, and the cool temperatures at night were refreshing. The loud ringing and horns were caused by his reckless driving. The engine screamed through the night as he sped down the road, weaving in and out of cars as he came across them. I would get agitated each time they would blow their horn. Hell, they should be inside and asleep by now. He cut across the other side of the road, making a sharp right hand turn. This street would lead him straight to the park - the origin of all the ruckus he had been hearing. As it came into view, the desolate scene became apparent.

The motorbike revved loudly, and then skidded to a halt near the curb. A look of awe momentarily came across his face as he surveyed what used to be a park. That place was seriously fucked up. Someone or something had completely wrecked everything, and what was left looked more like ruins than a place where the poor kids could play. He reved the engine one last time, making sure he hadn't messed it up in his wreckless stop. Killing the engine, he pulled out the key and stored his safely. He looked around until he spotted three individuals. One seemed to be some kind of swordsman; one seemed to be a street urchin; and the other seemed to be someone of authority - or at least he assumed. The young man, Lydeck, made sure to keep his blade safely secured around his back. They didn't seem to be thugs, but he was quite sure they would know what happened. If anything, he was sad to have missed it.

Cautiously making his way to the swordsman, he paused several feet from him. "Looks like I missed all the fun."
Wordcount: 357
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Now that the girl had taken it upon herself to penetrate my bubble and get all up in my face. STapping back a little in fear of what might happen next. The look in her eye giving away the freaky desires of her heart. Looking towards the other i hoped that he would interrupt, but that did not seem likely at all. Feeling the aggresive lunge at my man parts i attempted to get away even though deep down i was enjoying it. " Oh umm.... depends how do you need my assistance ?"

90//585

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:47 pm

___The hand closed on cloth, then on air... so he was shy? How adorable... The woman's eyes grew narrower and glowed brighter and more sickly hues of yellow and green, almost seeming to give off light as her grin grew wider and her motions grew more insistent. "Well, you've given me quite a problem, and now you owe it to me to fix it..." she said, following him as he retreated. "Sounds fair, doesn't it?" Chuckling darkly, she had every intention of trapping him, even out in public, until the crescendo of an approaching motorcycle broke her concentration for a minute. Oy... another new comer? This one possessed no unearthly beauty either. She rolled her eyes and spoke dismissively to the stranger. "Yes, you missed all the fun, now go home..." Having said that, she repeats her previous attempt to grab the attractive man's treasure with renewed vigor. "Come 'ere you... hehehee..."
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Adrian just shook his head at the sight of Grunty attempting to molest the man. He ran a hand through his hair and checked his watch before he smirked. He walked away, taking a pack of cigarellos out of his pocket. He stuck one in his mouth before putting the plastic case away. He paused his stride, only long enough to light the mini-cigar. He took a long drag on it, the cognac dipped item. He held his breath for a moment before exhaling the smoke. Walking away he sighed lightly.

I need to get out to the woods. I don't care what those demons said I have to get stronger, and fast. Either way I have to get stronger. Maybe grandma's notes have something in them. Next time, demon boy. I'll obliterate you AND your bitch of a master, you hear?

-Exit RP-

(142/1700)
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Remembering back to the night that the powers of the incubus had been granted upon me. The spirit had never mentioned that something like this would happen. It was quite the predicament for any man to be in. Looking to her as her eyes began to change hues. As she answered my question it had left me quite puzzled still but it would seem that she was growing more and more urgent with the passing of the seconds. " Must it be now how about a rain check for later on tonight?" Taking note of the new man that had taken her attentino away i breathed a sigh of relief maybe now it was over. Feeling the grip of anothers hand upon my body.

???//????

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:18 pm

Updated Adrian
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:24 pm

___"Rain... check...?" The term caused the woman to stop and think. A rain check? Like... checking to see if it was raining? What did that mean? "Uhh... a rain check? What's that?" She added a slight pause, but not enough for him to actually answer the question before deciding that it wasn't important. "Umm... look, how about I take you out for a drink? Would that make you loosen up a bit?" Her grip never loosened, but she seemed to have forgotten where her right hand was. Similarly, when Adrian walked away, she simply took a sniff of the wind to record his scent in her mind for future reference. He didn't seem like a hard fellow to find later on, and if he had an apartment or house it would smell a lot like him too.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) Avatxj
School Days
The swordsman seemed to be in a world of his own as he pulled out his cigarillos. The man took a drag, and began to walk off. Nonchalantly, and rather arrogantly, he announced something about destroying a demon and it's bitch of a master. Lydeck rolled his eyes as the man walked off, "He certainly takes himself seriously ... " he mumbled to himself. That thought certainly was an interesting mental image, though. Something about demons and "bitch", or rather female, masters brought up disturbing images of s&m, and other types of strange things found on the internet. If bitch held it's normal definition, that might be an interesting person to track down. Bitches were always fun. Speaking of bitches, however ...

The Urchin girl had addressed him in a rather rude manner; not that it was any big deal. She seemed more interested in fondling the other guy. Not only was she good at molesting people, but judging my the heavy smell that surrounded the area, she was also adept at smoking. The guy was obviously taken a back at her advances, and rightfully so. It certainly would be disturbing to have a rather odd looking, drug selling Urchin girl grovelling after you. Letting out a barley audible chuckle, he gave the guy a light pat on the back. "Well, good luck with that. Looks like you might need it." Lydeck commented sympathetically. He turned and began to retreat back to his vehicle. There obviously wasn't much left of whatever caused the disturbance, and he would rather not be associated with whatever strange event was about to unfold. "Poor guy." He murmbered before bringing the engine back to life.
Wordcount: 280 // 637
OOC: Poor Hara. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Hearing as she was clearly confused about the rain check it felt as if i was hit in the head with a brick. I had no clue that she was this idiotic. Seeing that she was clearly not about to let loose of my privates i sighed. As i felt the guy who had just arrived on the motorcycle's hand come into contact with my back. I smiled as his hand would slip through my body as i turned intagible slipping backwards out of her grip and moving behind the man pushing him into the street urchin as i returned to my normal state.

???//????

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:01 pm

___Perhaps a raincheck was a common thing on this world? They didn't have them back where she was from. Hearing him sigh made her saddened a bit... the sigh seemed to express some sort of disappointment. Preparing to fake as though she knew what it was and was kidding all along, she found that instead the guy with the motorcycle was before her instead of the more attractive other.
___Blinking, she leaned a bit to the side to see what had become of the man. There he was... inexplicably behind the other. "Eh?" All this time she'd assumed he was human... but this human seemed to have powers. Odd... it wasn't hers to question how exactly he'd come across such an ability, and it wasn't in her nature to spend a great deal of time asking the what, how, and why. It was hers to act on instinct and act on what she saw before her. "Hey..." she began. "I'm sorry..." Unfamiliar words to her, but one she had up until now found unnecessary.
___The apology was still an attempt to recover the situation, as she still wanted to get laid... well, getting laid was still a dim concept in her head. She knew you weren't supposed to do it in heaven, but unlike most of the spirits there she'd never been to Earth before and outside of being banned the act wasn't discussed much. Either way her feelings for him were such that unlike pretty much everyone else she'd met thus far, she actually cared what he thought of her.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:29 am

(( Ok ... so ... you pushed me, I guess ... and then I turned and left. I'm not editing it. xD ))
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 pm

[BUMP]
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 am

Updated Ijin
Back to top Go down
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Looking at her apparent disappointment after i had made the sigh i felt a bit bad for having hurt the girls feelings. After having pushed the poor soul into the lusting woman i smiled from behind him and gave her a wink. leaping backwards and landing on the monkey bars standing with both feet planted firmly. I smiled and waved to her. "Heh, how bad do you really want?" Running my right hand through the short black strands of hair i looked back towards the girl. Two black orbs of energy swirling in the air before me. The mass of energy twisting before stretching and forming into the shape of two bats.
????//????
Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) _
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)   Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heineken (wide OPEN: Everyone invited!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next