Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open Empty
PostSubject: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:34 am

Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open Natsuki1
“For as long as I can remember I have been able to see the souls of the lost. It was really hard for me to understand why I could see these spirits and no one else around me could. My father always thought I was just being silly but my mother would tell me that I could see them because I was a special girl. Then one day a magical spirit came to me and told me that I was the magical princess!”
Static sound….
“It’ll make you say wow!”
Static sound…
“The African lion…”
Static sound…
“This is the third fire within the EC district in the past few weeks…”
There is a click as the TV is turned off. I set up and let out a sigh. “This sucks.” Looking around the apartment, racing magazines and lingerie catalogues litter the floor. I starch as I stand up and walk into the kitchen to look inside the almost empty refrigerator. My brow twitches as I slam the door shut. “Damn it! This really sucks!” I turn around to look at my cell phone setting on the table when it rings. “What is it J.J.?” I ask in a harsh tone. Laughter comes from the other end. “Well, well, someone isn’t very happy today.” I sit down in the kitchen chair and start playing with the gun parts scattered out on the table. “Yeah well, I’m out of ramen and there isn’t anything to cook. I really hate going to the store.” There is a short pause before I hear a reply. “You know. A normal girl would be out shopping with her friends or something on her last day of summer. Not sitting around in her panties cleaning a gun.” My face turns red and my grip on the phone gets tighter. “You bastard! You better have not called me just to make fun of me or I’m going to kick your ass!” I hear anther laugh that does nothing but irritates me further. “You’re really to easy Natsuki. Any way there is going to be a race tonight. I was going to be nice and ask if you wanted in but seeing that your so…” The chair scoots across the floor as I stand up. “Yeah whatever, just tell me how much and where at.” My bear feet pat the wooden floor as I walk into the bedroom. “It’s a five-hundred buy near the water tower at SaiU. Be there at 20:00.” I look at the clock for a moment. “Your not giving me much time to get there but don’t worry I’ll make it.” There is a beep as I turn off the phone and toss it onto the bed so I can slip into the black and red racing suit. After getting dress I put my phone inside my jacket grab my helmet before heading out the door. In the parking garage I swing my leg over the red spots bike and put on my helmet before starting it up. The sound and feel of the engine puts a smile on my faces as I take off.
“Hey J.J. when is this Wraith punk going to show up?!” The tall guy with long black hair and a cigarette in his mouth grins at the bald guy with a funny tattoo of a skull on the top of his head and so many facial pierce that he jingles when he talks. The tall guy points at the headlights coming up the road. “Don’t worry Skulls. She’s coming up right now.” The funny guy turns around as I pull up to the small crowd. “What I’m racing a shirt! You have to be fucking joking.” My feet come to the ground as I stop and sit up to look up the guy. “You to much of a pussy to race me cue ball?” The guy clenches his fist. “Shut the hell up bitch! I’ll kick your fucking ass!” I scowl at the as J.J. steps in. “Alright now stop with the bullshit. We got a three lap street course from here to the water tower at the top of the hill, through the campus and back to this point. You two agree to this?” I give a nod. “I do but are you sure jingles is up for it?” The guy points his finger at me. “Oh your going down tonight bitch!” There are a few cheers from his punk buddies in the crowd. J.J. holds out hands for us to hand over the money and a girl walks out hold a white cloth in each hand and the counts beings. “If I’m feeling nice I’ll let you keep your money if you give me your panties!” I grin at the funny guys comment. “What makes you think I’m wearing any.” I hit the gas and smoke flies up as I take off giving me a good lead over the idiot that wasn’t watching. I follow the road as it was per marked leading up to the water tower. As I pass by something odd catches my eye. A strange looking shadow was around the top. The first lap was finished and jingles better then I thought and was starting to catch up. As we came up to the water tower again I could see that the shadow looked as if it was moving and an uneasy feeling came over me. The feeling made me loss focus and by the time the second lap ended jingles was right behind me but I was more worried about that shadow then losing. As I come up to the water tower I see the shadow a little more clearly and I start to slow down. It looked like a giant snake with wings and red eyes diving right at me. I lean the bike over and slide right under it as it flies over with its mouth open. Look back as I slide down the road I see jingles bike thrown up into the air.

WC: 1004
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:09 am

I stop sliding when I slam into the wall around the water tower and pins me leg under my bike. There is a small boom when jingle’s bike hits the ground. I could hear the giant black wings beating in the air as it lets out a loud screech that made me ear drums feel as if they where about to burst. I put me foot on my bike and try to push up off me leg. “Give off my leg!” The bike moves and I pull my leg out just in time to roll out of way of the winged serpent as it swoops down and slams through the stonewall ruble and dust is thrown into the air and there is a loud crash. I stumble as I try to get away and hide under the legs of water tower. My helmet was making it hard to breath so a pull it off and let it fall to the ground. I look back at the serpent, and it had stopped moving. I wasn’t sure where it came from but there was something oddly familiar about this. The air feels the same as the night my mother and I was in that car accident. I’ll never forget that night. We where on our way back from shopping and I we saw something jump out in front of the car and flipped it over like it was toy. The police never did tell me what hit us but I remember there being a large crater in the road. A loud screech wakes me from my daydream. There is a burst of wind as tail of the serpent sweeps through the air and the large black wings lift it into the air. I try hiding in the shadows as it flies overhead but it wraps its self around top of the water tower. “Oh man I wish someone would wake my ass up there is on fucking way this shit is for really.” I look around for a place to run to but there isn’t any place to go. “Shit. If this was an anime I think this would be the part where the magical prince would come save my ass from a grim and twisted death.”

WC: 375
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open Domen
“Are you just going to sit there and accept death?”

The question breaks through the situation speaking internally to the young lady, as time seems to freeze for that moment. The voice is deep and strong, with an air of superiority in it, almost as if the situation at hand was trivial in nature. Something like this could not possible be a problem to the entity that wielded such a voice. At that moment, where all seemed to be lost to a superior force, something happened with the young woman. The nature of what happened was questionable and unknown for the time being, but now, around the time that the voice comes, there would be an odd, slightly painful sensation accompanied by a bright symbolic light emanating and glowing on her upper and outer thigh; the light and shape of the symbol would be visible through her clothing as it shone. The frozen scene would fade out for a moment, as she should be able to see black realm, a place existing in her mind. The voice was one of focus as it continues, echoing ominously about her consciousness, “I have been summoned again… yet this time, I cannot go back. Could it be that you are my master?” The voice was throwing a lot at her to respond to with no explanation of the situation. He seemed quick and to the point, a hint to his true character.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Time seems to freeze as I hear the over powering voice. The sudden pain causes me to wrench over and my body starts to glow with an odd symbol showing. Very thing fades black and the voice asks me anther question. “Master? Summoned? What the fuck are you talking about and where the hell are you!?” I look around for a moment. “If this is someone’s ideal of a joke. I’m not laughing and you’re starting to piss me off!” There is no way this is really. Flying snakes, masters, summon…sounds like some final fantasy nut fucking around with me. “Yeah this has to be some joke. All right I’ll play along but I’m going to kick your ass when I find you!” I clear my throat. “I call forth the most beautiful, the most powerful and the most amazing familiar ever summoned!” I recite with my right arm up in the and with my eyes closed. “I wonder if I got that right…”

WC: 164/539
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Beautiful?

The void of black dissipates and the scene returns to normal, the terror of the ice-cold reality and the danger that comes with it, resuming from where things had left off. The serpent’s attack threatens from above just as a bright symbol forms on the ground beneath Natsuki, a circle with various intricate patterns formed within it. After a flash of light, a large giant of a man quickly appears from the ground and there is a sudden impact as the serpent’s attack strikes down looking once again to strike Natsuki. The ground imprints in a circular radius of about fifteen feet and dust rises up at the end of the radius. The man in red stands firm in holding off the attack with one hand raised over his head, not allowing the serpent’s tail to reach Natsuki. His back is to her. His red cloak and wispy long white hair seem to mix like mist as they shift in the wind of the serpent’s might. His voice is deep and his words are strong as he assures Natsuki without looking back to her, “as you have summoned me master, I have arrived. What are your orders, my master?”

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 pm

A burst of wind and dust washes over me. I open my eyes and my arm falls to my side when I see the man in red standing there blocking the serpents tail with a single hand. “You have to be shitting me…. There is no way in hell that really worked!” The man calls me master and asks for orders. I point to myself. “I’m your master…” This was getting weirder every second. An uneasy grin comes across my face and my eye twitches as I stumble around with my words. “Hmm…well…hmmm… Kill them dead! Yeah! I ask that you kick that things ass for wrecking my bike! …Man this is a weird ass dream. I really need to stop stay up so late watching anime.”

WC: 127/666
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:00 pm

“Understood…”

The attention is never diverted from the serpent, which did not seem to be amused by its attack being blocked. There should be a momentary stun where the serpent had to realize that its attack had not gained the results, which it was seeking. The large warrior’s arm lowers inches for a moment before it thrusts up and pushes the tail of the serpent up, rejecting it. His large legs crouch and then expand as he pushes off of the ground and takes into the night skies to close the distance between the serpent and himself. A stern frown is on his face as his fist is pulled back as he gathers energy into his punch. With a growl, he thrusts forwards as he reaches the head of the serpent creature and slams it into the thing (Kitasu Pao). The force of the blow pushes off a bit of air in a disk as it impacts the serpent, but reaching forwards, he grabs the beast with his left hand, not allowing it to recoil back. His fist was pulled back once more and then several strikes impacted the head of the beast so quickly, they would be impossible to be followed by normal eyes (Intense Strikes). With the final punch, he rotates and lifts a mighty leg up and across the beast as he slams it down and away from him (Kitasu Kao) allowing it to impact the ground.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:21 pm

I watch as the man in red turns into Chuck Norris and beats the hell out of serpent so fast that most of it was a blur to me. The serpent is slammed into the group with a final kick and starts to fade away as a black mist. “Wow… ok that was pretty cool. That was like some Neo Matrix shit.” I walk out from under the water tower and look up at the floating man. This is just really weird. “So like can you please explain all of this weird shit that just happen to me? I mean that was really cool an every thing but like what the hell was that thing and where the hell you come from. Last time I checked snake where not that big and don’t have wings and how the hell are you just floating like that!”

WC: 145/811
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:16 pm

When the snake creature starts to fade away, the large man hovers over it watching it fade away. His gaze shifts as he looks to his fist and balls it up. Dark energy sparks about his fist for a moment, but he seems not pleased for some reason. His powers had not revived fully yet and it bothered him. “It will take some tim…” he begins in a murmur, but his words to himself are cut off by a female voice that comes from below. Turning around, he recognizes the one who summoned him and begins to lower to her. His face hints no answers to the queries that come in from the young lady. He comes before her and lands softly folding his arms at this chest. He looks across the damage that was initially done by the creature, almost ignoring her and looking over her. His attention seems to be on his surroundings as well. Even with the things that happened in her past, this would be the first time he had ever really paid attention to his surroundings. His voice is distracted as he speaks to her; “what manner of place is this? Streets of black stone… buildings of metal…” It was almost as if he had dismissed her questions all together.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 am

“What manner of place is this?” My eye twitches as I was getting irritated. Not only did he ignore me all together, he has the never to ask me a stupid question like he is some dude from the dark ages. “Well I’m not sure Captain dumbass! But I do believe we are on the SaiU campus. You know it is a place where people come to learn stuff so they can work their happy little ass off for the rest of their life. God how the hell did you get here without know that.” I tell him in sarcasm. “Now I am not sure who or what you are but I’ve answered your stupid question, so I think it is your turn to answer mine…. Even though I asked first.” My voice has a hint of anger as I cross my arms and tap my foot.

WC: 147/958
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:05 am

His gaze cuts to her. “I am no captain. I am a warlord.” His voice was serious almost as if he had not realized the insult. His survey continues around his surroundings for a moment before he looks to her. With a nod, he gains from her words, “so this is a place of learning. I see... Interesting. You summoned me; therefore, you must be my master. I do not know all of the details…” He large head lowers as his right hand comes to his chin, seemingly in thought attempting to gather together his own rationale; “but my spirit is not of this time. I was a warlord of great power and that power I had gained seems to have followed me into my grave. Now I am out of the land of the damned into this future world…” His attention cuts to her as his gaze lifts up, “It feels as if I’m connected to you, so your body must be important for my manifestation. It would be best if you did not die.” A frown graces his lips as he murmurs almost as if she were not standing there, “how unfortunate that my master is this frail, however… and a mere woman at that.”

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:05 am

I start laughing at the man’s words. The laugh trails off into an uneasy one after he said that he was connected to me. Is he some type of pervert… he clearly isn’t all there but I guess he did save me and there is something oddly familiar about him. It is almost as if we have met before this.... “You’re a really weird old man but you did just save my ass from that thing so I’ll go along with your little story even though it sounds like something from a video game and I’ll forget that you just called me frail.” I hold out my head and look up at him. Damn he is tall. “I’m Natsuki, Natsuki Kuga… do you have a name or should I just call you old weird warlord dude number one or something like Bob the warlord?”

WC: 144/1102
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:43 am

Though there was laughing, he did not seem amused, yet he did not protest or take offense to her words. She seemed to be much more confused with the situation and the man could understand this as an empathetic person. “Hmm…” he simply nods to her as a response. When she says her name, it is as if she is telling him something that is familiar. He answers her, “I am known as Domen’yun. As my master, you may address me as you please.” With that he informs her in a short tone, “I am not used to being on the outside for this long yet. It is something I will need to work on over time and my powers are not fully restored. It is best for me to rest.” He steps towards her and his body begins to fade into a mist that swirls about her and enters into her body through the symbol on her outer thigh. With that, the male’s presence is removed from the physical area, but he assures in her mind, “I am here. Fret not.”

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:56 am

My eyes blink in disbelief was he fades into a mist that enters my body where the funny glowing thing is on my thigh. I quickly pat at it like I was on fire or something before unzipping the leather suit and pulling my arms out and pulling the legs half way down so I can see. My lips twitch into an angry grin as my eye water up and I slide to my knees. “Now how am I going to become a model with this on me!” A car pulls up as I am sobbing and I quickly try to cover myself when I here some whistling. “You punks shut the fuck up! Hey alright Natsuki?” J.J. ask as he walks up to me. “Yeah I’m fine. Hey don’t be looking at me you pervert!” He laughs as he puts his heads up and I zip up my suit before standing. “No need to get mad I’m just checking on but if your ok lets get you bike and take it to the shop.” I give him a nod. “Yeah alright…what happen to cue ball?”
Somewhere in the near by trees and an ugly dude with way to many facial piercings hangs from the lime of a tree by his belt. “Hey someone get me this fuck down from here… anyone? Help me…”

WC: 224/1326
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:44 pm

got it
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open   Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Natsuki's Saga: Eyes Wide Open
Page 1 of 1