Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally Home...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Finally Home... Izu
Izumi would gaze at Jyn who was taken her home. "No, I got it, sir." she uttered as she took out her weapon after pushing open the door. After stepping outside of the car she would smile to Jyn. "Turn you're car off for a while, I have to talk with you sir." she didn't forget that she still had to tell him about what had happened back when she had gotten kidnapped by vaspires. She would close the door to the passenger side of the door and she would walk around the car to get to the side where Jyn was as she had her spade resting upon her shoulder snuggly within it's bag.

-Word count:116
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Finally Home... Jyn_ba11

Finally Home

After an eventful night of battling with a worm demon of sorts and having a very short heart to heart with Izumi, I find myself not only welcoming my secretary back to the city, but also giving her a ride to her home. This would be my first time at her house, as, in our professional relationship, I hadn’t the best knowledge of her personal life. I was making strides in that direction, however, as the getting to know her process had somehow been pushed forwards by tonight’s series of events.

The morning was still pitch dark as midnight was still close in proximity. The starry skies above a cleared of cloud cover and a cool breeze of the late night/early morning contrasts the general warmth of the summer days. After driving her to her home and parking in the driveway, I move to open the driver side door in order to step out and walk her to her front door with the engine still running. Due to her words, I pause for a moment and then oblige by cutting the engine to the sedan. The keys jingle slightly as they are pulled from the ignition and held in my right hand. I get out of the car, standing up and placing the keys into the pocket of my coat. My hand comes to the edge of my door as I swing it closed, turning towards her. I watch for that moment as she gets her spade out of the vehicle and rests it on her shoulders, an odd site for a frame of her build.

Due to her words, it would seem there was something she wished to speak about, and beside sleep, there wasn’t much I had to do at this hour. Generally going into a house alone with a hot chick in the middle of the night was a good thing depending on how one would look at it, but due to our professional relationship and her knowledge of my now absence girlfriend, things seemed to be kept away from that particular realm of activity. I wait for her to finish and approach her door first as this was her house; I would be waiting on her. 370

Last edited by escalation on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:18 am

Finally Home... Izu
Jyn had made it to her door first and she was following after him. She stopped a moment when she got to her wind chime and she looked at it and merely tapped the wing quickly in a certain order and the frozen flame opened up in the center and there was a key in which she grabbed it and walked to the door unlocked it and walked back in order to put the key back in it's safety compartment in the wind chime. After that she would turn around and go to her door and look towards Jyn and smile. "Make yourself comfortable, and sorry for the mess." she would apologize ahead of time. Opening her door she would step inside and walk a short hallway which on her left side there was a counter which looked like one of those memorial desk, in which it would pull open and there would be pictures of the deceased. The color of the counter was all black and lined in gold. She would stop there a moment in order to look at it but then she walked off. "Lights..." she uttered and the light's to her house would turn on.

Heading on in a little deeper into the house there would be a large opening to the right side in which it would look like a regular living room. Three large comfy lookin couches and from the looks of it, seemed like they were bearly used. The couches lined the wall so that the center of the living room would be a wide open space in which it would be carpet flooring for the living room. She also has a large 52'' flatscreen TV up again the wall opposite of the couches. The screen of the TV would be layered in dust. In front of the center couch there would be a medium sized roller desk in which thrown upon it was a couple thick looking scripts.. some were closed and others were open. Then there was another large opening in which this would lead out to the dining room and kitchen area. The flooring for the dining area was all tile and the flooring for the kitchen was mable. In the dining area there was the dining table adorned with three chairs. Two on one side and one on the other side. The dining room table was parrallel to the living room. so the backside of the single chair was facing the living room. the side where the two chairs were was facing two large window doors, in which were covered with a screen.

In the kitchen it was all marble design. Everything still looked new though. In the sink there appeared to be a couple of dirty pots and pans and dishes. to the right of the skin would be the holder which holds all these items, well the clean one that is, in a secure place. there was two clean plates and two clean forks, and two clean bowls and two clean spoons and so on. Seems like things were bought in sets of threes in the kitchen. "Please sit just about anywhere in the living room and I'll be right with you." she would tell him and she walked past the living room opening and headed into another hallway, in which she turned left to a opening that possibly couldn't be seen from walking in through the door. That way lead to the rooms in which it was multiple rooms. Her room was down that hallway. There was three other doors in which were closed. Her room door is the only one that was constantly left open. She would disappear to her room in order for her to change into something more comfy and put up her spade along the wall above her bed. She would return into the living room with her hair down and she was wearing blue short shorts in which on the sides held white lines and for the top portion she was just in a sports bra. She personally didn't care how she dressed in her own home whether people were there or not.

-Word count:692[808]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Finally Home... Jyn_ba11

Finally Home

As it would seem that she wanted me to lead to the door; I make my way to the door and turning to the side to allow her to open it. I pause and watch her for the moment asan elaborate wind chime seems to have caught her attention. Looking over it, I admit that it did possess a certain draw to it. She suddenly taps it and a key is revealed. With a nod, I look at it, then back to her as she moves to the door to unlock it before returning the key. As we enter into the abode, I stand about near the entrance of the room as I am told to make myself comfortable. "Um... okay," I answer back, simply look around the house, not yet comfortable enough in the new surroundings to lounge about. The lights come on and I step further into the room as she walks away from me, following into the living room. Taking the couch to be the best place to get comfortable, I decide to make my way there and awkwardly sit. My gaze shifts forwards and I look around the living room. I note the lack of use with the visual monitor and take it that it hadn't been turned on in a while. It looked all and all differenent than I would have assumed as a place for her to live. 234

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Finally Home... Izu
Her place wasn't really all that dirty. but to Izumi she didn't count this as fully clean. "I'm sorry about some of the mess" she uttered when she had returned as she was scratching her cheek slightly with a nervous look upon her face and a slight blush. She in her blue short shorts, and her grey colored sports bra, she stood at the opening of the living room and looked towards Jyn dropping her hands down and moving it behind her back as she turned in one arm and made that arm hold onto the elbow of the other arm. "Well this is my home. I, honestly never expected for anyone to ever come over so I kinda been slacking on keeping this place tidy." She would look over at Jyn seeing that he looked like he was a bit awkward and she merely smiled and walked over near to him and she sat down on the couch that was in front of the desk with the scripts and she looked towards Jyn. "What do you think?" she asked meaning what did he think about the place she lived at.

-Word count: 191[999]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Finally Home... Jyn_ba11

Finally Home

Looking about myself at that time, there was not much mess for her to apologize for in the house at that time. Though I had a tendency to be a neat freak, I knew that it was odd of me and that others didn’t keep their homes in pristine conditions all of the time. With that mentality I didn’t judge others based on their mess or degree there of. “It’s fine,” I assure her as I turn noticing her re entry and the change in attire that extenuated her features much better than the monk attire. Turning my head, I look towards the front answering, “you have a very nice home.” I notice the scripts on the roller desk; probably all for gigs that she’s done or will do in the future. I sense her getting nearer as she comes to sit close to me and sat. “It looks like you are very comfortable here,” I answer the query. It wasn’t often that I was a guest in someone else’s home. I wonder to myself if Izumi felt awkward when she came to my apartment that first time. If she did, I wouldn’t have been able to tell since she seemed to take it in pretty well; something her personality type seemed like. Turning back to her, I am reminded that she is only in shorts and a bra. With effort, I manage to keep my gaze to her face most of the time, “houses are nicer than apartments, aren’t they?” 250

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:18 am

Finally Home... Izu
Izumi would look at him and notice that he wasn't looking at her and she merely blinked and looked to where he was looking too. Was her nervous about the way she was dressed? she merely responded to his last question. "House's provide more room and space to do things in, but it can get lonely sometimes, but you dont have to worry about volume control. Well unless the nieghbors complain about it. "Ummm, sir. What I wanted to talk to you about was that night that had occured three days ago. Is there anything you would like to ask about had occured?"

-Word count: 104[1103]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:26 am

Finally Home... Jyn_ba11

Finally Home

“I suppose you have a point,” I agree with her words seeing where she was right. As she transitions onto the conversation about that one night, I find that it slightly catches me off guard that she would want to talk about it and so casually in this manner. It seemed like of like a big deal, but then again, she was a hard person to read and anticipate at times. Seeing as she had been blunt in bringing it up, I wouldn’t beat around the bush in my questions and answer it as straightforward as the question had been asked. After the reaction of looking down and to the side after the initial question, my gaze shifts back up to her in a calm glance. With this, I am reminded by the event that I had seen her virtually nude before, so her being in a bra and shorts would be covered up compared to what I walked in on; the sight was still a bit vivid in my mind. I question, first off in a concerned tone requesting, “about that night. Did you get everything situated?… do you feel better after going to your families place in the forest?” She told me that was the reason she had taken those days off from working for me. I continue in my questions, “I remember you said you felt different. You said it was as if you lost a piece of you… do you feel you’ve regained that piece by now? Do you feel a bit more whole than before?” 261

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Finally Home... Izu
Jyn asked his question as she had nodded her head. "Yes, I did feel much better after doing what I needed to do. It was rather difficult and almost died in the process but i've regained it." She said with a slight laugh as she didn't seemed surprised by her own words as though it was something she was use to. Well she had to be since it was her family's area deep wtihin the woods where many demons lay in wait for someone to come alone. "Any other questions?" she would ask as she's not more then willing to answer just about any question he had.

-Word count: 107[1210]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:43 am

Finally Home... Jyn_ba11

Finally Home

I lean back, allowing my back to sink partially into the seemingly comfortable cushion of the couch as she gives me her answer about her experience away from me. I suppose that I did feel a bit better that everything was fine with her, though I'm a bit worried about the 'almost died' portion wondering if she were joking or serious. It was kind of hard to tell with her, but I always got the feeling that she was being completely honest with me. An attribute like that was almost as attractive as her features. Still, I wasn't the type to pry but it seemed as if she wanted to fully clear the air about things. Such a thing should be expected, to have a clear understanding between a boss and subordinate. I felt a bit awkward asking her questions like this as I wasn't interrogating her and I wasn't her father or anything like that. I wondered if it were expected of me and what her opinion was of me. Though I might have mentioned 'talking' about this later when we first met up in that forest; the first question was about the extent of the talk that I wanted to have. A realization comes in a soft flash through my mind as the dream that I had previously had prompted me to ask something. I look back up, and then further up to her face, as I comment, "do you happen to know anything or more than you did, about the power of the void?" 257

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 am

Finally Home... Izu
His question caught her a bit off guard and she arched a brow at this and looked away. "Well I did manage to get some more information about it. But merely it's about it's devastating powers. Truly it's a fierce element to combat against and as far as I can tell. It's impossible to block with any ordinary kinds of block. I'm not even sure if another magical spell would be capable of blocking such attacks. rather bad to be pit up against a group of void using demons eh?" she said as she rubbed the back of her head looking a bit worried. "Kinda worries me actually..." she pondered upon it. "What if there are more void using demons within the city and none of the sensors caught to it? Is it really that easy for the spirits and demons to slip past the borders of the forest into the city. Could be a real bad thing if they mobilized a void unit." she looked towards jyn as she smiled kinda weakly and nervous as though trying to lighten up the talk a bit, but this kind of though wasn't really the happiest of thoughts and rather nerve wrecking, at least for her, to think about. "Well any other questions, I'm sure you have plently to ask."

-Word count: 218[1428]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Finally Home... Jyn_ba11

Finally Home

I nod at her words with my gaze to her as I offer, “it seems like a very high level magic to use. I doubt many will be able to learn to harness such abilities much less organize. If they do, then we will just have to take them out if it becomes a problem.” I couldn’t allow myself to get disillusioned with my job. I believed in being proactive against threats as oppose to worry about them. If something came up, then it would be handled. It would have to be, or else we would be doomed, there was no alternative. With the request of any more questions, I shake my head and assure her looking to the side, “not really. I won’t pry too much. I’m not really the type to ask a lot of questions. You’re my secretary and I feel like I know you a little better now, so I am happy for that. I found myself worrying about you a lot and I barely even knew you, but now it feel more natural.” I look up and admit, “I’m just glad nothing happened to you and you didn’t get turned into a Vaspire. So long as you’re all right, I’m okay.” While saying this, I would be mindful of the time. Though used to working night shifts by now, the fatigue of working a shift mixed with the lateness of the hour would be placing a toll on my body as it was getting near time to sleep. My words conclude a bit lightly, “you’ve been traveling in the forest all night. I won’t keep you up with an interrogation. You must be tired?” 279

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:27 am

Finally Home... Izu
Izumi merely shook her head as she looked towards the visual monitor and blinked noticing the dust that was layed upon it. Man she hasnt sat down and watched that T.V. in years. "No, I'm quite alright, sir." she said as she stood up from the couch and she began to roll the desk that was in front of her to the far end of the room so that it wouldn't be in the way and she walked backed and headed for the kitchen as she began to talk. "Nothing really bad happened that night you know." she uttered as she was talking about that night. she was glad to know that he was worried about her and that had a smile plastered onto her face for a good while. "They attempted to get me drunk that night..." she would say from the kitchen as she turned on the sink and the sound of water could be heard as she began to wash the dishes. "It didn't work, but I went with them anyway since they were planning to go to a night club, but alas I was fooled." Not really she purposely went with them becsause of a totally different reason, but he didn't know that. "They got me to the location you found me at through a portal and from there they said i was to be a slave and they messed up my good pair of work cloths too. But they weren't able to do anything since I did try to fight back. Most of this had occured before you and your team arrived, sir." sounds of plates being moved can be heard as she was talking loud enough so he could hear her. "At one point it seemed that a spell of thiers had back fired or something hence all that destruction in that room." Leaving out that she was the one who did the spell. "Pretty much after that point on, you guys came in."

-Word count: 331[1759]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:07 pm

Finally Home... Jyn_ba11

Finally Home

I watch as she stands up and moves towards the desk, my eyes trailing her movements and her frame involuntarily. I look away after a moment when she begins to head for the kitchen. I simply listen to her words a she explained that nothing happened. It was almost like a girlfriend explaining a situation with another guy to a boyfriend. My gaze continues down as I continue to recline on her couch within the living room. The fact that they tried to get her drunk first didn't make what happened any better. I hear her start to wash the dishes. Pressing off of my knees, my body lifts from the couch as I stand to my feet with the decision to walk around a bit and follow her. I approach into the kitchen as she continues to talk. I remember well how they messed up her work clothes in the manner that I had found her. I look to her as I approach her from behind while she washes the dishes and then step to her side turning. I lean my back against the counter a foot or so from her position, reclining there; looking towards her I answer, "hmm... I remember that. Realizing it was you scared me the most." The whole fiasco was over with now and my questions about the void and her experience in captivity had been answered. Continuing, I ask casually, “do you train often with the weapon you used against the worm demon? You seemed to be able to wield it well.” 259

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Finally Home... Izu
Izumi fumbled with the palte that she was holding at the time. Thank goodness the plate was plastic so it didn't break when it hit the floor. This had happened when he had asked the question about her weapon. "Umm..." she started out as she turned to kneel and pick up the plastic plates. "From time to time I practice it. But I guess you can say that I do practice it rather often." She didn't practice it as much as she use to. She noticed how much she decreased in her practices since she came out from the hospital and recovered from her injuries. She rose back up to her feet and she turned towards the sink and rewashed the plate that just hit the floor. Her eyes gazed to her hands and then she began to dry it.

-Word count: 140 [1899]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:47 pm

Finally Home... Jyn_ba11

Finally Home

I look down as she drops and picks the plastic plate back up. I raise an eye brow at the action and then look back forwards casually as if nothing had happened. It was no secret that she was clumsy at times; I noticed that when we first met. I sigh a bit and press off of the counter, taking a few steps forwards as I look around the kitchen. There was something nagging at me a bit that I was trying to ignore. A mind set was coming back into my head as I shifted back into the mode of comfort I could experience around her. Now that everything had been explained and she was back to work, she could go back to being my secretary for now. I wanted to make sure I didn't get too buddy/buddy with her, since that might affect our interactions in a negative manner, though I was glad that I had gotten to know her to this extent. Deciding to be clear with things, I ask, "so when will you be ready to officially continue your duties to me?" 186

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Finally Home... Izu
Without turning her head or missing a beat, she responded quickly answering his question. "Once I get some sleep." she didn't have a problem with getting to work the day after she got back. It didn't bug her at all. she was rather pleased with it really. Izumi soon finished cleaning the dishes and she turned off the sink and then dried off her hands. She looked over to where Jyn was and she smiled. she held her hands in front of her and held them together as she leaned against her counter and kept looking at Jyn. did she have any questions to ask of him? Honestly right now, none were coming to mind so she kept quiet for a moment longer to see if he had any other questions for her.

-Word count: 133 [2032]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Finally Home... Jyn_ba11

Finally Home

With a nod I accept this answer. Since she answered it that way, I wouldn’t ask anything of her until the morning, or at least not directly. As she turns to me, it would look as if she were waiting on me to say something. Awkward yet again. Recapping, I had stayed for some time, so I could take it that this would be a good time for me to assert myself in leaving and heading to my own home so that we both would be able to get some sleep for the night. Hours were running low and I had a few miles facing me before I would be able to make it home. On top of that, the previously mentioned fatigue had not gone away. My body was giving odd signals and on top of that, I was approaching my bed time, so with this, I accept, “then I will request a back rub from you in the morning. I’ve been tense ever sense you left so I was hoping you could help me with that.” With a passive lingering motion, I comment, “it is rather late, so…” 190

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Finally Home... Izu
She would nod her head. "Yes sir." from the looks of it there appeared to be nothing more to be said between the two, at least for this night. It would seem that this became an appropriate time for them to partways for the night. "I guess tis is where we shall end it for the night." She would look to her front door and then back towards Jyn. "you have some ways before getting home so you should get there as soon as you can and rest." She would begin to head for the front door to lead him out. "I shall see you bright and early tomorrow, sir."

-Word count: 110 [2142]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Finally Home... Jyn_ba11

Finally Home

Oh well. With a nod, I turn around and am lead to the door for my exit. After making it to the front door, I answer, “thanks. I will see you in the morning.” Standing there for a moment, I linger before my body turns and I exit out the front door. I make my way to my car, unlocking it as I approach and reaching for and opening the front door. After getting the door open, I get in and close it behind me, and then start the car. As I start the car, I internally scold myself for my wandering thoughts and eyes, missing Shiori even more as it was hard to have a girlfriend who you almost never saw, especially after getting used to various things. The car is put into reverse and I pull out of Izumi’s driveway. After getting into the main street, I pull forwards and begin the drive back to my house. After a routine day of killing various spirits, it was time to get a few hours of rest so that I could repeat the process tomorrow. 185

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:43 am

Finally Home... Izu
And like that Jyn was gone form her home and her driveway. She watche dhim leave from her doorway and she held a smile and watched him drive away. After that she closed her door and locked it. She then pressed her back against her door as she had a fain smile now and gazed towards the ground. She lifted a hand up to her chest as she felt her heart beat racing. The desk that was near to the door she gazed at and walked over to and fell to her knees and she pulled open the black doors to that desk and inside that desk, was a memorial. It was a picture of someone. Rather it was a picture of her parents. It was nicely decorated inside and she had clapped her hands together and closed her eyes bowing her head. She missed them desperately so. After a while of praying she would close the memorial of her parents and she would close the doors and retire to her room.

-Word count: 173 [2315]
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Updated Izumi
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally Home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Home...   Finally Home... Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally Home...
Page 1 of 1