Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fish and Monday's [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Fish and Monday's [open] Empty
PostSubject: Fish and Monday's [open]   Fish and Monday's [open] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:41 am

A light yawn came from my lips. I hadn’t really don’t much of anything lately, save for the normal eating, sleeping, and other stuff. I was getting pretty lazy, the birds learned to stay off Laurens balcony, and I could basically do whatever I wanted. Unfortunately, this was going to be the day that would be one of my last here. If I had known that it was going to be something of an eventful day, I would have been better prepared for the unexpected. I guess that’s why they refer to it as the unexpected. While still trying to get over my amazing victory for Lauren, she had invested in some very nice fish for me to snack on. Now that school was in full swing for her, she was never really home. Most of the time, I spent the days wondering around the upscale condo that her parents bought her. They apparently had a nice mansion out on the other side of town, but she stayed here since it was close to her high school.
There wasn’t really much for me to do today, so I hopped off of the bed and walked out the bedroom door. The hallway was a slick, beautifully kept hardwood. I looked down at myself in its reflection, only to smile for a moment. A light breeze came down the hallway, carrying a rather interesting scent. Moving forward with a purpose, I walked into the dining area, and over to the balcony. Lauren had left the door cracked. Should I leave for a bit? I didn’t know what I should do, but I could always come back here if I needed to. Taking the chance that I needed, I pressed my body through the tight opening and out onto the balcony. The smell was coming from next door. Hopping up on the side of the wall, I ran down the length of the stone covering. At the end, I leapt the three feet or so across to the other side. The smell was getting stronger now, so it couldn’t be far. The balcony door was all the way open, so I peeked my head in through the curtains. There wasn’t anyone within sight, but I could hear a light voice carrying an off pitch melody. The smell of cleaning supplies was in the air, so I darted inside to gave in to my curiosity. Moving through the open door, I tucked along the wall and moved behind the couch. Making my way around it, I slid myself under a coffee table, and watched a skinny lady carrying a box to the door. Slowly, I moved across the floor behind her. As soon as she opened the main door to get out, I shot underneath her. The box hit the ground behind me, and a shrill noise shouted down the hallway. By the time she figured out what I was, I was already down the hall, at the stairs, and gone.
All I had to do was remember to be back before Lauren made it. I moved quickly down the stairs while moving between the legs of other residents. As soon as someone opened the door, I was out and into the streets of the metro. I hadn’t walked outside for a very long time. I perched up onto a fire hydrant, and sat there for a few minutes. The air was fresh, the breeze was cool, and the people seemed really friendly. After being there for a little bit, I hopped off and began to walk down the street. I rarely ever got out, and Lauren brought me anything that she thought might make me happy. She really was a good person, especially for a human. It’s rare to find someone that is honestly sincere, especially in this world. Slowly, I was beginning to feel better. I wasn’t even close to getting my energy back, but I knew that in time, I would be able to return to my old self again. At one point of time, I had been referred to as the Lightning Tiger, a soldier of the heavens. Now I was a simple cat, and my destiny was skewed to the human world for now. Shaking my head, I hopped up onto a mailbox and sat there for a bit, wondering if anything interesting would happen today.
[727]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Monday's [open]   Fish and Monday's [open] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:40 am

I watched the day go by with little interest to my personal self. It wasn’t long before a familiar laugh came across my ears. I turned and looked over towards the side road, and there was Lauren and her two best friends. I really couldn’t stand those girls. When it came to a certain level of annoyance, they took the cake. Before they made it across the street, another group of boys, probably form the school a couple blocks over, started to cross in their direction. I sat there, watching and wondering how things would unfold. One of them looked over in the girls direction, but I didn’t pay much attention it. I probably should have. As soon as they all made it onto the same side of the street as me, things slowly began to get ugly. They girls stopped by the mailbox as soon as they saw me. I purred at the three of them and allowed them to pet me without trouble. The boys approached them and made some bad pick up lines, including “what a pretty cat”. If I could have bolted him I would.
The girls turned around to walk inside, so I hopped off the box and followed them over. While waiting for them to open the door, the boys slowly started to follow them into the main underpass. I walked to the entrance of the door and turned around. The girls went inside, and I stood there, facing the four boys. They looked down at me with a gaze that showed their impurities. I knew that they weren’t worthy of being around the girls, even if they were annoying as hell. The hair on my back arched a bit, and I hissed at them. If they thought for one second that I would allow them into this condo building, then they were gravely mistaken. The first one made a step forward, trying to reach down and pet me. With a swipe of my claw, I put a single streak across the side of his hand. Swearing and angry threats quickly ensued, but I ignored them. Their apparently retarded leader decided to once again step forward in an attempt to remove me from the passageway into the building. I arched my back and let a little bit of my energy flow forward into him. The strain of electricity wrapped around him, dropping him to the ground. The other three screamed and ran while their friend rolled down the step and into the sidewalk. I stared down at him before closing the door and moving up the stairs. I had a long set of flights to go before I would be back to the top again. Maybe someone would open an elevator for me.. or not.. [461]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Monday's [open]   Fish and Monday's [open] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:01 pm

So I spent the afternoon being lazy. Sue me? Without much to do, I laid around the bedroom while the girls talked about school gossip and drama. I didn’t pay much attention to it at all, well, at least until they said they were spending the night here. While laying back down on the bed, I purred while they ran their hands across my body. I stretched a bit, and then gave into the thought of getting some sleep. I wanted to do some exploring tomorrow anyway.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep. My eyes opened to find me sitting in a chair. The room I was in was dark, clinking chains hung at random points. A weak orangish light swung back and forth from the rafters. I could hear vermin in the wall. I made myself try to stand but found myself stuck to the chair. Not bound at all. I just couldn't move. That was when the door swung open, and the people slowly came in. I couldn’t see them, just moving shadows with horrible masks of dancing light....
They didn't say anything at first. Just stood around me, towering. They spoke a broken guttural language, if you could call it that...just to each other. I could not speak at first, but finally when they asked me a direct question I felt weight taken off my chest although nothing was there but a black undershirt. One of them asked my name. I answered with silence. They repeated, and again, I said nothing. Finally, a familiar voice hung out over the darkness. He is the Lightning Tiger." None of them moved but I felt my right arm break at the elbow...
They asked again. I answered: "I am the Assessor of your death." They froze my left knee-cap with what felt like an icy blast. The pain spread around my leg to the other one. They didn't move or flinch or anything. They just stood there. Their faces danced, light and shadow mixing back and forth in vile patterns. I didn't cry out. No tears, no blood. I just blinked. They asked a third time and I Answered: "I am the last breath you will hear before dying." My ankle snapped under the weight of the ice. A spear had been thrust through m foot, and the pain shot quickly up my leg. I has lost feeling below my waist, and the pain was overbearing.. My chest took a straight punch of fire, a hard blow and I felt my ribs crack and my lung buckled under the pressure of bone. I still sat there. They got angry and started screaming like banshees...
------
And then came the silence. They darkness split, and a familiar laugh carried its way through the room. I looked up, hazily at first, only to see a familiar face. There were three people standing there, basking in the light. At its center was my younger brother. He had been told to stay away, especially if I were to be captured. The humans had been doing experiments on spiritual beings, and in my research had been captured by them. I had told him not to come after me, for fear that he might be the next one. A wave of ice and flame enveloped the area around me, followed by human screams, and a smell of burnt flesh and boiling blood. The ice shattered from my body, and I struggled to stand. Before I knew it, the three of them were at my side, helping to carry me as I walked. As we made it to the door, I heard a cough from the darkness. Their leader, the one who had captured me, remained in the side, burnt into oblivion. He lay there, smiling up at us.
“you think you can escape us.. we will hunt you down again..your existence will belong to me..”
I stepped away from them for a moment, only to lift a finger at him. I was halfway between anger and pity for this man. The human race was a vile, violent race that was given an existence only to ruin it. It was truly a shame to be a part of it, even for such a short time.
“Existence is random. It has no pattern save what you imagine after staring at it for too long. No meaning save what you choose to impose. This rudderless world of yours is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children, not fate that butchers them, or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's you. Only you.”
With that said, a thin bolt of electricity erupted from my fingertip. The bolt of lightning illuminated the humans’ body enough to give him his last breath.
I awoke from the dream in a sweat. I was spread across the bottom of the large, beautiful bed. I was still having these dreams from my previous self. I had to get my energy back, and find a way to return before anything else happened. The fall of my brother was troubling to me, and I really needed to figure out how he fell into darkness. For the rest of the night, I would sit on the windowsill and watch the city life go by. [884]
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Monday's [open]   Fish and Monday's [open] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Monday's [open]   Fish and Monday's [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fish and Monday's [open]
Page 1 of 1