Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Production of Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Production of Death Empty
PostSubject: Production of Death   Production of Death EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 am

Production of Death Wolf_l10

Production of Death

The day of the final mission was upon me, this was going to be a hard mission though I would have help in it... That brought my thoughts to the challenge set before Yuntay and my self.. I planed to do my best and try to get more kills then her, I didn't want her to beat me in this little challenge... I reached down and picked up the data pad I had that I used to view the information and began to go over it again. I scanned though the photos that were provided of the location we were going to attack. After looking through the pictures, I started one of the videos in the file and began to watch it, " So this is the one where you and the pet female will be competing, inst it? We wont let that female beat us, will we? " I shook my head to the question, " No, we wont. " I said as I watched the videos provided.

I continued looking over the information a bit longer before I heard my phone as it began to vibrate on my night stand. As my phone vibrated, I set the data pad down before I shift and move onto my side as I reach over and pick up my phone before opening the message to see what it was. I looked at the message for a moment before setting my phone down on my chest as I sighed, " Its time.. " I said as I grabbed the phone again and sat up in bed before slipping off the bed. Once out of the bed I moved over to my dresser and pulled a shirt out before slipping it on. After putting the shirt on, I grabbed my coat and dropped the cell phone into the pocket before slipping my coat on. After putting my coat on, I paused for a moment as I glanced around the room. I knew I wouldn't need anything else... hell, if I could get away with it I would simply go naked, I would be transforming into my wolf form before the mission anyways..

Since I didn't need anything else, I made my way to the door to my room and gave it the command to open before I moved through it and made my way out of the Den and to the street. Once I was out on the street I began to move along the side walk slowly as I glanced around some. " So tell me Lancy, since your female left you, why are WE still here, doing this? It's not like we need that humans permission to go out and kill people if we needed that we would have been screwed along time ago. Or are you still on that thing about 'I wanna get strong so I can protect Lexi' even though she left you.. though I wouldn't mind playing with that Tranq or maybe even Yuntay. They both seem like seem like they would be fun to play with, a lot funner then the female you were living with, at least these girls are like us... well part of the way. Why don't you give up on your human female and then we can play with these females, they might offer a bit more fight in the bed. " The voice faded off into a bit of laughter before going silent.

When I spotted my ride I made my way over to it and climbed into the back seat before the vehicle began to move again. " After these stupid missions, we should take Yuntay and play with her some. We need to show her where she belongs, don't we Lancy? " As I listen to the voice I sighed and rested my head against the window, " .. Yes, we will, we will show the pet where she belongs. " I responded as I grinned, " There we go Lancy, that's the spirit. You should forget about that human female and think about the two females you are living with now and the other females we can play with, isn't that right Lancy? " Before I could respond the vehicle came to a stop and the driver spoke up, " Here we are, you will be going the rest of the way on foot. I'm sure you know what you have to do for this mission. Good luck. " I looked to the driver for a moment before I let out a light sigh.

" Alright. " I said before I pulled my coat off and opened the door. After opening the door I stepped out of the vehicle and began to strip down once again for this week.. It was starting to feel like all I did was put cloths on to take them off minutes later. Once I was done stripping down, I pushed the door shut and began to move into the darkness, like my other missions, this one was taking place at night as well. Again, I found myself having to transform once again, why couldn't they give me more missions where I will be able to do it while in the other form I have... the human one... But I suppose this was good, this let me be the beast I thought I truly was..

When the transformation was complete It was time to be on my way so I began to move. Making my way to the building I would be assaulting with Yuntay, though Yuntay would not be by my side, she would attack from some where else, or something like that... I made my way through the alley and to the building I was looking for. As I came up to the building I paused for a moment and glanced around as I thought of how to get into the building. I slowly looked at how many guards I could see guarding the out side of the building, " We don't need anything special Lancy. I'm getting impatient. Lets stop wasting time and get in there so we can bet the female! "

The building its self was surrounded by a tall metal fence with barbed wire atop it. I was planing to rip through the fence but I wasn't sure if it was electrified or not... If it was then I would get a nasty shock when I grabbed the thing to rip it open, but if it wasn't then there would be no problem.. In the end, I decided against ripping a hole in the fence and decided to simply jump over it. I approached from the buildings sides and rushed for the fence before jumping over it. I landed in a crouch then stood up as I glanced around, since I had waited until the guards were away, I didn't see any, so I though I was safe. This all changed when I heard the sound of barking dogs seconds before one jumped me from behind, " Over here! The dogs have something! " someone yelled. I stepped forwards and reached back, grabbing the dog by the head and pulled it from my back before throwing it to the ground as another dog jumped at me. As the second dog came at me I turned and swatted it away, as I knocked the dog away it let out a yelp before hitting the ground.

" There, open fire! " I heard come from off to my side before the man that was yelling began to fire at me with his weapon. As he opened fire, I dropped to the ground, onto all fours as I began to rush towards him, moving from side to side to make it harder for him to hit me with his gunfire. When I got close enough to the man I sprang forwards, pouncing onto him. I took him to the ground, sinking my claws into his chest as gunfire rang out from behind me, the first burst hitting the ground around me. With the gunfire, I jumped off the man and turned so I could face the men firing at me. They shifted there weapons and fired at me once I had moved. I jumped into the air when they began shooting the ground where I was, as I moved into the air they quickly shifted, lifting there weapons so they could fire at me while I was in the air.

While in the air, I draw my head back before letting out a powerful sonic howl down at the men that were shooting at me. After unleashing the attack, I fell tot he ground as the attack I unleashed hit the three men that were attacking me. As soon as I seen they where knocked prone, I dashed forwards and jumped onto one of the men as he lay on the ground, tearing into him with my claws and biting at his chest. As I bit and clawed at the man I could hear the sound of foot steps as others rushed to where I was. My mauling was cut short when a gunshot echoed through the air and I was hit in the shoulder. Once I was hit I let out a yelp as I quickly pulled away from the man and reached up to grab my shoulder.

As I looked at the man the radios the men where wearing came to life as a voice was heard of them, " Sir, we are under attack from another hostile. " When i heard that I paused for a moment, Yuntay? " Shit, try to neutralize that hostile, I have a team over here with this one, out. " the man said, " Alright men, open fire! Kill that monster! " As he began yelling, I spoke up as well, citing the chant I use to summon my familiar to aid me. Once he was finished issuing the order the group of men began to fire at me. As soon as they opened fire I was forced to evade as my familiar began take form from the ambient magical energy that was coming to me. Once the familiar had fully formed it launched out from my back, the single tendril splitting into multiple ones and each one supporting a wolf like head at the end of the tendril.

When the familiar came up on the group of men, it began to attack them. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to let my familiar do anything fancy to the men, simply attacking enough to kill them before I was forced to with draw so I could get into the building and continue on with my mission. I had planed to get into the building with out being detected, at least until I was inside the building, but that plan got shot down the moment I was attacked by the guard dogs. On top of that Yuntay was here to so I was working against the clock in terms of getting a higher kill count then her, damn it why did Riku have to say something like that, was he toying with me? I wasn't going to let some female beat me, not if I can help it.

WC: 1,906

Production of Death Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Production of Death   Production of Death EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 am

Production of Death

Upon gaining access to the building I begin to move once more, knowing if I staid in one part of the building to long I may get bogged down with more fighting, perhaps more then I could handle.. wait, what am I saying.. I can handle anything.. I shook my head faintly as I worked my way down the hall. As I moved down the hall I was caught off guard as something came rolling across the floor and then burst, emitting a bright light with its burst. When the thing exploded, my first thought was that it was an explosive device so I began to step back but ended up bringing my arms up and use them as a shield to block my eyes from the light that the explosive device had emitted. " Alright, get him! " a voice yelled seconds after the explosion. After the man had yelled gunfire began to rain down the hall at me. I was struck by one or two rounds before I was able to begin evading the gun fire, " Rind and tear, shred them to pieces! ". I yelled as I began to fall back. As I fell back the men that were firing at me began to advance forwards as energy began to build and collect, forming into a sheet of energy before it burst into multiple shards of magical energy and rushed for the men coming at me, quickly over taking them.

With the men taken down by my attack, I jump into one of them and began to rip into his chest as I let out a loud howl, a howl that begins to shift the area around me to an irire red color. After ripping the man's shirt open I bite down and ripped a chunk of flesh off of him before I quickly shifted targets and pounced onto one of the other men as he began to get up. Sending him back to the ground as I began to bite and claw at him. As I mauled on him I heard the third man as he began to get up, and off in the distance I could hear the sounds of running getting closer to me. With a light growl, I climb off of the man I was mauling and snagged the one the last one before he could get away. When I grabbed his leg, he began to struggle to get away and beg to be let go. After pulling him to me, I slammed him against the wall and bite down on the side of his neck. When I hard the foot steps grow closer, I quickly yanked back, ripping out part of the mans neck and letting him fall to the ground before I turned to face the approaching men.

When the sound came closer I thrust an arm forwards with a quick slash, unleashing a set of ripping claws made of energy. Before the men could even get ready to attack me the set of energy claws I had unleashed strikes the men and they let out screams of pain as my energy claws slice into them. After my attack hit the men I began to advance on them. I came up to them as one of the men was finally standing up. I brought my hand out from my side and grabbed the man by the head and lifted him into the air as I began to squeeze his head. As I applied pressure to his head he began to cry out and wiggle around as he tried to get out of my grasp. By now the other two that were with him were getting back to there feet and when I seen this I began to squeeze harder on the man's head. I brought my free hand up and thrust it out, plunging it into the man's stomach and right through it. I looked to one of the other men and growled as I with drew my hand from the man's stomach and let him fall to the floor.

Upon seeing the dead man, one of the men began to turn so he could run away. Before he could do this I grabbed him and used him to knock the other man to the floor before slamming him against the wall. After slamming the man into the wall, I released him and went for the one I knocked down, pouncing onto him before I sank my teeth into his shoulder. As I bite down onto his shoulder he let out a cried out in pain which only made me bite down harder. After a second I finally released his shoulder and bit down onto his throat, tearing into his throat viciously. I pulled away from man and lifted my head when I heard more men approaching.

My only real options were to either fight or to run, and I wasn't about to give Yuntay a lead on me.. I would stay and fight, fight every single one that showed up. I waited a second before I cited the chant I use in order to conjure up another of my abilities, the Orbsphere. As energy began to gather for the attack, the foot steps drew closer and closer until they were finally upon me. When the men reached me, my attack was ready. Once my attack was ready I lifted my arm, pointing it at them and launching my attack. The orb of energy soared through the air and collided with one of the men, knocking him back. When this happened, the others opened fire at me.

When they opened fire I began to fall back while evading there fire, moving my way down the hall until I came to a turn. As I came to the turn, I slipped around the corner and waited to see if they could come after me. The gunfire continued down the hall in my direction for a few a bit longer as the men began to advance towards where I had went to. After a moment the gunfire died down with the sound of 'click, click' coming from there guns. " Fuck, reload quickly! " one of the men yelled. With this brief opening, I moved around the corner again went for the men that were shooting at me. I grabbed the first one I came to by the shoulder, sinking my claws into his shoulder and pulling him close to me. When I got him close a clump of hair on my chest became more rigged, much like blades, and jutted out, sinking into the man's chest as I held onto him.

By now, the others had reloaded there weapons and went to fire at me. As they began to fire, I used the man I just killed as a meat shield to take the brunt of the gun fire, though it didn't work entire as I had hoped as a few rounds got past my shield and hit me as I got closer to the men. I tossed the body at one of the me to distract him before I reached out and knocked the other man's gun away from him before picking him up and slamming him into the floor like a rag doll. After slamming him onto the ground I turned my attention to the other man who took another shot at me with his gun before I could grab him. With a growl, I yanked the weapon from his hand and threw it down the hall before I grabbed him by the face and thrust his head back into the wall as I brought my other hand up and ripped his stomach wide open.

I have to say, I quite enjoy this mission, why cant I get more missions like this and the other two? This was the kind of mission I joined up for.. I worked my way down the hall in search of more to kill. When I found more to kill I was very happy, I guess you could say I enjoyed it? ... maybe enjoying was a bit to much, then again, maybe it wasn't.. I was allowed to unleash the true beast with in me for this mission so why should I not be allowed to enjoy one of the things I like doing? Though, with this slaughter, I was getting much more enjoyment out of it, I some what felt as if I was a kid in a candy store.

Unfortunately, after the battle I was forced to take a short respite from my slaughter in order to regain some energy and heal a bit, damn these human's and there fetish with guns.. " Aww, what's the matter Lancy, don't have what it takes to go on? And here I was thinking you were starting to enjoy all of this, but now you sit here like a little pup catching your breath while that pet female goes about killing more then us, what a shame. Your time with that human female has made you forget how fun it is to actually take a human's life. Have you become a human too my dear Lancy? Has spending all that time with that female made you weak like them? Did it make you forget all that the human's did to you? Or all the fun things we have done to them in return? Well?! " the yell echoed through my head for a moment before I finally spoke up, " No, I haven't forgotten either of those. I haven't forgotten any of it. " I said, glancing around some. " Good. Even that female you liked did it to you, or have you forgotten that, have you forgotten what it felt like when she left? " I simple gave a nod, forgoing a verbal response to his question, I knew he was right..

After my brief respite and conversation was over, I was on the move once more. I had to make up for lost time, but there was no short of people to kill.. That for sure was clear as I ran into another group of men. I managed to get the drop on the group of men and caught them off guard. Coming up behind the group, I reached out and grabbed one of the men and pulled him back to me as he screamed out, biting down on his shoulder. When the others heard the scream they instantly turned around to see what was going on and before they realized the man was in the way, they opened fire. As the bullets began to rip into the man, I brought my free arm up and reached out towards the men firing at us. As I did this, the familiar I had summoned up snaked along my arm before part of it launched from my arm and the tendril splits into multiple tendrils.

Once the main tendril had split into multiple tendrils they each went for a different target. As one of the tendrils came to one of the men, it knocked the weapon from his hands before it wrapped around him and lifted him from the ground as it began to bite at his chest. As it began to bite at him, the other tendril attacked the other men, disarming them before they began to rip, tear, and bite the men. As I watched my familiars as they attacked the men a smile came to my face as I took in the sight of these men as they died.

WC: 1,919

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Production of Death   Production of Death EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 am

Production of Death

Once the men were dead, I allowed them to fall to the floor before I began to move again. As I moved through the halls, I sniffed at the air some, following after the scent of people. When I came upon a single man, I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him into the air as I lightly dug my claws into the side of his neck as I gazed up at him, growling some as he struggled to get free. While gazing up at him I brought my free arm up and reached out to him with a finger extended and began to run my claw down the side of his face, cutting into his flesh. As I did this he began to struggle more and let out cries of pain. When he began to struggle more I with drew my hand from his face, growling a bit more. I decided it was time to finish the man off and slung him against the wall before thrusting out with my free hand and plunging it into his stomach. I plunged my hand into the man's stomach and grabbed a hand full of his intestines before I yanked my hand back, ripping it out of his body along with his intestines. After ripping out some of his insides, I released him and let him fall to the floor as I dropped the bits I had ripped out of him before I began to move again. Once again I began to hunt more to kill, my mind fixed on one singular goal, finding more to kill. The goal at hand was simply to kill, my initial goal of beating Yuntay had been pushed aside, replaced with the basic an simple desire to kill, I had truely allowed the beast with in me to come out and enjoy the slaughter that was taking place.

When I came upon another group of men, the few shots that were fired at me did little to stop my charge as I quickly advanced upon them and grabed the first man I came to, pulling him to me as I sank my fangs down into the side of his neck as I clamed down onto his neck. As I held the man in my jaws my gaze shifted to one of the other men that was near me. As I clamped down harder with my jaws I pulled an arm from the man I was biting down and quickly reached out, grabbing the other man before he could get away. As I pulled the second man in, I released the first, allowing him to fall to the floor before I lashed out with my free hand, swiping at the man's stomach with my claws, slicing open his clothing and shirt as I swiped it with my paw/hand. As I tore into the second man, a gun shot rang out from the third man. With the gunshot and subsequent gunshot wound on me now, I turned my attention to the man that had shot me and lunged forwards, pouncing onto the man that had shot me and taking him to the ground as I let out a loud growl before I began biting at his face and neck. As I finished biting at the man, I ripped a piece of flesh and meat from his neck and began chewing on it as I started to move once more.

I worked my way through the hall and came upon a group of four men. When they seen me, they did like all the others had done and brought there weapon's up before they began opening fire. As they began to fire at me, I started to jog from side to side as I charged, moving along on all fours, low to the ground. Needless to say, I was not able to dodge every single bullet and one or two managed to get me, though they only enraged me more. When I got closer I jumped into the air and shifted my upper body to the side slightly as I drew an arm back before twisting to the side slightly as I slung my arm through the air, unleashing a set of energy claws with my ripping claw's ability. When the claws of energy hit the men they sliced through there clothing and into there flesh. I came down onto one of the men, taking him to the ground as I sank my claws into his flesh. Looking to the other men, I moved off the one I had landed on and grabbed one of the others as he was recovering from my attack. As I pulled him in, the other three where backing away while unleashing short bursts of gunfire at me. As they began to shoot at me once more, I used there friend I had as a human shield to block the bullets as I cited the chant I use in order to summon forth my familiar. I held fast as they continued unleashing random burst fire in my direction while my familiar began to form. When it was finished I dropped the body and began to charge for the men. As I came upon them I leap from the ground and took one of the men to the ground and began to maul him as my familiar split into two appendages, each one shooting out for one of the remaining men as they ends shifted into wolf heads before they too began to maul the other two men.

The rest of my mission was filled with more fun in the form of slaughter. I had not taken the time to search for Yuntay nor look for any of her kills during the mission, my mind fixed on the slaughter that I was partaking in. I knew I would find out after the mission was over, someone else would go in and do the hard work of counting out each and every one, or something like that, I wasn't worried about it... well, maybe I was, a little bit.. But I couldn't let that get in my way, I didn't want to to bog down all the fun I was having..

WC: 1,033
Total WC: 4,858

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Production of Death   Production of Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Production of Death
Page 1 of 1