Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nomura Limit (Grunty)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 Lance_12

.:: Nomura Limit ::.

As I moved from the bed, I reached out with one hand and pushed Grunty back towards the wall as I reached around with the other hand, reaching around to my back. As I pushed Grunty back towards the wall, as long as she didn't do anything to stop me or get away, I withdraw the knife that rest on the back of my belt and bring it around into view. As I bring the knife up a smile began to form on my face as I looked into Grunty's eyes. Since I was holding the knife so the blade extended out from my palm, I brought it up and pressed the blade against Grunty's throat.

Post WC: 116
Total WC: 116

OOC: A continuation of Dream A Little Dream

Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:55 am

One of the many drawbacks of this form, in addition to her being patently unused to it, was the reduced speed at which she could move on all fours, or in this case, on her hands and legs. Thus, she felt the woylf on her back before she could really do all that much about it. Snarling a brief warning, she tried to pull herself forward despite his weight._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:59 am

Once I came to land on top of her, I pressed into her, putting more of my weight on her. However, that seemed to not get her to stop, instead she snarled at me before she tried to pull forwards and out from under me. When she began to pull forwards, I growled at her more and opened my jaws before taking the back of her neck into my mouth, applying just enough force to sink my teeth barley into her skin, wanting to stop her from moving away.

Post WC: 89
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:03 am

His teeth in the back of her neck somehow felt good, the vixen decided, her snarls of protest quickly fading. This aggression on his part held an appeal, and under it she began to grow slightly more submissive, no longer moving, but lowering her front end some to accommodate his weight. A warm feeling came over her, similar to the feeling she'd felt in the past during this type of situation, but somehow different, or rather, more right. Whining slightly, she pushed her back end up, as though offering to make up for her previous transgression.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:10 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Rep! : 61

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 am

Of course, nothing was wrong with the floor, not with the current state of affairs. Nipping his arm playfully, she moved her tail to one side, to better allow what he seemed to be planning on doing. Her posture seemed to stiffen up significantly, as though she were affected by some sort of shock, even the purring on her part absent, until suddenly broken by a quick and sudden shiver.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:49 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 am

[quote="LittleMariko"]
In a vague sort of way, she was surprised at the gentleness... perhaps because he'd formerly seemed so rough. Maybe she could rationalize it as being used to having some sort of altercation with whoever was inside her. She couldn't recall the last time she had a simple, sweet night that didn't involve drugs or alcohol or wrestling someone into submission or eating out their liver... well, the last one was simply something she wished to try, but circumstances seemed to conspire against her actually finding the time.
Nonetheless, his weight on her back and the quiet way that he simply kept coming made her start whimpering softly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:15 am

The whining lessened when he slowed down, and she threw a quizzical look over her shoulder, but no sooner did he start back with thrusting than she began to whine, the noise climaxing at the end of each thrust. For her, it was a noise of enjoyment not unlike the noise she might make when undergoing some great sorrow or pain, but it never occurred to her that others may interpret such noise differently.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:21 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 am

A wince came over the woman's countenance, and soon instead of whining there only remained what sounded like a drawn out yelp. Her nails digging into the carpet, she braced herself against the faster beat. The sound was more distressed than the previous whine, but only slightly. Something was different here...
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:39 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:43 am

There were no signs of things slowing down, but the entire inn had faded to nothing in the demoness's mind, and thus she let loose an unearthly wail, deeply unsettling in its wavering decibels, something like a shrieking howl turned into some sort of atonal song. On and on the noise went, she seemed to be reaching some sort of ultimatum with the sound.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:55 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:02 am

The hand over her mouth failed to shut her up, but it was muffled a little bit, before fading slowly. It was a habit of hers, ending early. It didn't take much to make her happy. A few brief minutes after the hand or... paw tried to drown out the sound, she considered herself done for the night and, regardless of what the lycan was doing, yawned and mildly tried to crawl from underneath him._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:40 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:48 am

Now she knew what was different, she had some vague sort of supposition that something like this would happen, with her experimenting and all, but it did very little to quell her rising temper at being unable to end what she was doing when she wanted to and, for lack of knowledge she assumed it was voluntary on Lance's part. She could tell he wasn't done, the sudden jump in warmth told her that, but she didn't care whether her partners were done in the past and she couldn't find herself able to care now. Snarling rather nastily, she spoke in short, ominous syllables. "I'm done. Lemme go."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:57 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:02 am

For a moment, the new seems to calm her, and she simply resigns to fate, as it were, but growing increasingly tense, she finally whirled and made a very sharp snap at the other's side, but as the situation was, she ended up jerking him after her, making the bite an impossibility. Nonetheless, she continued to try to bite him, thrashing left and right, all the while hissing and growling her implacable rage.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:08 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:18 am

It seemed now was going to be the one time she wouldn't get the chance to interrupt her partner, the defeated oni thought sadly as she felt his potential little-woylfs continue to march on in. She had some knowledge of pregnancy and the particular dangers this sort of activity presented to her hedonist mission on earth. He was in an essentially spiritual form, would he be able to...
No. Dwelling on such possibilities aroused such a sense of helplessness in the face of impending doom that she simply found it better to lay there on the floor, her whole body throbbing from the effort of the night, and try very hard to think of other things. It wasn't a bad feeling, but somehow her enjoyment of something with such a disastrous potential only heightened her fear.
Closing her dilated eyes, she held her back end stiffly so he could finish when he willed.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:28 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:33 am

Moments passed, the woman spoke, "So I guess yer enjoying the fact that ye might mess me up for life?"
The cuddling was nice at least. She couldn't resist petting the monster's head, feeling a sort of bond with him past the physical one... for the moment at least. He owed her a big favor for this if nothing else. A few more moments and she was purring. "If ye had a son, what'd ye name him, eh?" she asked warmly, putting the possibility of a child out of her mind by reminding herself of his human half.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:50 am

"Yea..." she continued deadly. "When ye stays in this long they become a possibility. Little ones like ye and me mixed, eh? Little spirit canines. Ye think they'll be white like you or black like me?"
The more she discussed it the less plausible it seemed, but her knowledge of genetics was simply bare bones. She was vaguely aware that spirits in onitoshi routinely pumped out some rather bizzare crosses that occasionally resulted in the death of the mother... a hyena great dane mix... a rat bulldog mix... a giraffe ostrich mix... but that was considering the fact that they were all spirits, the same species but separated by equipment types in their true forms. Then again, since she was a demon after all she had no current issues with killing the little runts when they emerged, but whatever her gestation would amount to would be rather annoying while she was trying to build an organization.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:59 am

I frowned faintly as she brought up how they would look like. In all actuality, I had no desire to have any offspring. I had no clue how to take care of one, or any of that, and how I grew up wasn't exactly bead and butter. I leaned in once more and nuzzled against her shoulder some before I finally spoke up, " .. I don't care. This world is to fucked up. Just look at how we came about. " I said, in reference to my self, " What we had to do in this fucked up world to stay alive... " as I added the final part, my voice shifted, becoming filled with sadness.

Post WC: 117
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:06 am

"Fucked up world?"
Looking towards the door, she absorbed what he had to say, thinking now that she had the time to. Heaven killed her parents, she'd come to Earth to escape, but for every 5 pleasures there were 10 side effects, drawbacks, and functional death traps. Onitoshi definitely wasn't the answer, it was the lawlessness of the world distilled and set on fire. Perhaps that's all life was... Bleus's domain was rules that would make you unhappy were you to follow them, Onitoshi is the absence of rules and respect for life, and Earth was the middle realm that, instead of having the best of both worlds, somehow inherited the worst of them.
But she couldn't honestly say she felt that way. There was always something interesting to do here, someone to fight, someone to fornicate with. What her friend needed was a drink. Cookies weren't the answer.
"It's not that bad," she answered slowly. "You should try some of the other places..."_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:16 am

I gave a faint nod to her statement, my head came to rest upon her shoulder again as I closed my eyes. As she began to speak up, my eyes remained closed until she mentioned other places. I opened my eyes and lifted my head some as I thought on what she had to say for a moment, " .. When you have experienced what I have you would understand. By other places, do you mean other places of the city, or other realms like you are from? " I asked before playfully biting her shoulder, letting a playful growl escape me as I did so.

Post WC: 106
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Lightly reminiscing, she sighed, "Oh other realms. I know I don't look it, but I'm actually from heaven. I left it on my own, though. My parents... broke the rules and made me... and when the judges found out, they... well, condemned them to Onitoshi. Living in heaven had softened them so they couldn't fight and... as I saw them fall, these snakes came up and... and..."
A tear fell silently down her face, landing and darkening the carpet immediately below. "I have to forget..."_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Her depression was interrupted by her partner withdrawing. Looking up at him quizzically, she stood up and immediately walked towards the shower, the old paranoia from moments before still present to a large extent.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Stiffly, her hand found the warm faucet for the shower and turned it on. If she were in her other form, dirt would be pooling on the bottom, but as things were, only a few impurities from her ghost white hair rolled down her back. Leaning her head back all the way, she let the water run down. When the woylf came in, she didn't seem to notice him at first, finally mumbling, "Yo, Brother Wolf, go look in my dress and hand me the first bottle or baggie yer hand lands on, won't ya?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:19 pm

I stepped into the bathroom with the intent to move into the shower with her, however, before I could do so Grunty spoke up, giving me an order to go get something. I look at her for a moment after the request before I turn and step out of the bathroom, heading to the dress he had on when she changed. " Awww, that was sweet, now wasn't it Lancy? You and your new little friend had a moment of love dove-ness. Now that you are done with her, either kill her or lets go. " the spirit said as I reached down to the dress Grunty had on and fished around it in it before I pulled a bottle, " .. She isn't like the humans, she is different. " I said to the spirit as I took the bottle I found in her dress and went back to the bathroom.

Post WC: 152
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Smiling at the sight of her bottle and realizing it'd been entirely too long since she'd had a drink, she nodded at the lycan with a pronounced, "Thank ye," and popped off the top, taking three gulps very quickly. Ordinarily she didn't feel the burn of the liquid, but it'd been longer than usual since she'd had a drink.
Lowering the bottle and sitting it on top of the sink, she smiled, satisfied, and continued to bathe. "So how's yer roomie doing? He still don't like me?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:48 pm

After she took the bottle from me, I moved up behind her and reached out with my hands and took a hold of her sides before pressing into her from behind. As she took the sips, I nuzzled her shoulder some, lightly pressing my claws into her skin, making sure not to hurt her. When she brought up the spirit inside me, I frowned lightly, " .... He doesn't like anyone. "

Post WC: 72
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:39 pm

"Understandable..." she mumbled lightly, closing her eyes. It was awfully late and she would be awfully drunk soon. Perhaps they should retire. she thought hazily as the fog from the hot shower fogged up her vision. "Ye gonna sleep like that?" she asked warmly. If he was, it wouldn't matter much. He'd be able to put the bed back down at least..._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:46 pm

I pressed into her a bit more, keeping my head resting on her shoulder as I closed my eyes for a moment. When she asked about how I would be sleeping I opened my eyes again and lifted my head from her shoulder, " .. I cannot hold this form forever. I should be changing back soon I'm afraid. So, no, I won't be sleeping like this. What about you? "

Post WC: 71
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Absently, she stepped out of the shower and shook herself like a dog, transferring the water from her body to the surrounding bathroom in a few brief seconds. Grabbing her bottle, she began to walk back into the first room, kicking the bed back down on it's legs unceremoniously and holding her bottle above her mouth, simply gulping until the container was empty. This stuff wasn't particularly strong.
In a few moments, she'd shifted back to her normal human form, complete with oversized jacket and grungy shorts, which she left on the floor briefly and climbed onto the cushy mattress, looking up at the other expectantly._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Once she began to move, I released her so she could pull away and watched her as she shook the water off of her in much the same way a dog would do. Once she was done she preceded to leave the bathroom. After she left the bathroom I heard a loud thud from the other room. Finally I followed after her, making my way back into the other room and looking over at Grunty, now in her human form, as she lays in bed, looking back at me. As I looked at her, I let out a light sigh as the time to change back to my human form had come. My gaze remained on Grunty as the transformation back began to happen. As it worked to change my body back to its human form pain began to run through me once more. As the pain grew I stepped away from the bed before I ended up going to the floor, the faint sounds of bones popping and cracking coming from me, which where quickly replaced by groans and grunts as I began to cry out in pain while the transformation worked its way through me. When it finally neared the end the fur that had once covered my form began to fall away, falling to the floor and disintegrating. Once the transformation back to my human form ended I lay there for a moment before I slowly begin to raise to my feet.

Post WC: 245
Total: 5,960
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomura Limit (Grunty)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2