Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed)   Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed) Lance_12

.:: Plagued By Nightmares ::.

With a light sigh, my gaze comes to rest on the moon as it floats high in the sky, " If only it was a full moon, then we could go and have some real fun, couldn't we Lance? " I nod my head faintly at what the spirit said, " Yeah.. Maybe if I ran into Psyre when it was the full moon, I could actually defeat him. " I said, pulling a hand from under my head and lifting it to the sky as if I was reaching out to grasp the moon, " If only the moon was always full, then I would always have that power. " after a few moments of keeping my arm out stretched towards the moon, I finally began to lower it and then slipped my hand back under my head as I closed my eyes. I lay there for a few moments with my eyes closed before something caught my attention, " Hello there Lance. ", the voice of the spirit said, however, unlike any other time, when I heard it this time, it wasn't in my head.. That simple fact caused my eyes to jerk open and I looked up, my view of the night sky obscured by a man standing over men, looking down at me. It was the same man I had seen before, the one who lived inside me, but, how was he outside me? " You look suppressed to see me Lance. " The man said as he looked down at me. I remained on my back, looking up at him, at first reaming silent before I finally spoke, " ... I-I- " before I could get a single word out, I was cut off by the man as he spoke up, " No matter. " he said with a grin while looking down at me, " Now isn't the time to rest, we have work to do Lance. " As I looked up at the man, I thought on what he just said before speaking up once more, " Work to do?... " I said, inquiring as to what he meant by that, did he want to go out and play with some females? " Yes. Well... YOU have work to do. If you want to defeat Psyre, you need to get stronger, don’t you? " The man said to me as his grin grew. I nodded my head while looking up at him, " Oh.. What, are you going to help me get stronger? " I asked while looking up at the man. " It's not what I'm going to do to help you, but what HE is going to do to help you. " The man said, his eyes moving, gesturing me to look away from him. When the man standing above me gestured away with his eyes, I began to slowly lift my head so I could look over to what he was talking about, glancing over in the direction he had gestured to.

I slowly lifted my upper body and used my arms as a brace as I glanced around, as I glanced around I found there was nothing where he had gestured to, “ Their isn’t anything there. “ I said, looking back at the man. “ Sure there is, he just hasn’t show himself yet. “ The man said with a faint nod, “ Look again. “. “ He? “ I said as I turned my head back to the area in front of me where the man had gestured to with his eyes. Still I seen nothing so I glanced around the area a bit more until finally I noticed something an area on the ground was bubbling with a black liquid and then something began to climb out of the black liquid. I watched as a humanoid figure climbed out of the liquid and stood up. After it had stood up the black liquid began to run down its form and fall to the ground. While it dripped away it began to show the true form underneath and I was in a state of confusion as I watched, the figure beneath the black liquid was me! Seconds after I seen the figure I turned my head to look at the figure standing behind me but he wasn’t there any more. Upon finding out the man standing behind me was no longer there, I turned my head to look back at the copy of me that was standing on the ground. But as I turned I was jolted when I found that he was no longer on the ground, but standing before me. “ Hello Lance. “ the copy of me said as I was working on crawling backwards, away from him, “ Aww, what’s the matter? Did I scare poor little Lance? “ he asked, his voice shifting into a chuckle as he watched me. I came to a stop about three or so feet away from the copy of me and looked up at him, “ W-Who are you? “ I asked, I didn’t believe it was me.. I was me, how could their be another one of me? “ What, you can’t tell who I am? Now that hurts, really, it hurts a lot Lance. Because we are one in the same. “ I shook my head as he answered my question, “ There can’t be two of me.. “. “ Is that so? Well then how do you explain me being here, talking to you right now. Though. I will admit, there is a difference between us. “ He said, his gaze locked on mine as I looked right back into his eyes. “ And what is that? “ I knew we were not the same.. their was no way.. He nodded his head as he grinned, “ That is simple. You see, you are everything that is weak, while I am everything that is strong. Now do you see, we are one in the same, but we are also different. “

I shook my head again, “ That isn’t true.. I am not weak. “ I said to the copy of myself as he stood before me. “ Is that so? I find that hard to believe my little Lance. Let me show you! “ he yells out, dashing forwards and as he came to me he let loose a kick, striking me in the chest. I didn’t have time to block the attack and when I was struck, I was sent skidding back against the roof before I came to a stop, holding my chest as I looked over at him. I lift my head to look back to where the copy of me was but my eyes widened as I found him standing before me once more and then I am slammed with another kick, even though I managed to block the kick, the force of it sent me flying back and landing at the edge of the building. I hit the ground and let out a cry of pain before I began to get up. “ Ahahahahaha. What’s the matter little Lance? Do you not have the power to stand up to me? “ I heard the copy of me yell out to me and I lifted my head to look at him. “ It is like I said, you are truly weak and you will always be that way so long as you remain tied to these… “ as he finished he waved his hand and from the roof, black liquid began to bubble and then something began to raise from the black liquid. I watched as out of the black liquid rose four pillars and on each of these pillars rested a figure covered in the black liquid, chained to the pillars resting behind him. As I gazed upon the four pillars and the figures chained to them I was a bit puzzled about who was chained to each of the pillars. “ W-What are those? “ I said as I slowly rose from where I lay on the roof, climbing to my feet and gazing over at the copy of me and the four pillars that rested behind him and the figures on each one. As he gazed upon me he nodded, a malevolent chuckle escaping him before he spoke up, “ You can’t tell? “ He said, glancing to the four figures, “ You know each one of these four and they each someone you hold close to your heart. “ as he spoke he moved over to one of the figures chained up, the smallest of the four, and reached out with his hand and pulled the black liquid from the figure’s head. As the liquid was pulled away I am able to see the face underneath it and when I do my bottom jaw almost drops as a bolt of shock runs through me, it was my little sister Anna! “ Wh- “ I went to say but was cut off by my copy, “ Ahh, now you see. Yes, this is your… our, dear little sister Anna. And these other three are others that you care for and are the things holding you back little Lance. You see, the feelings you hold for these three are a weakness, and are what makes you so weak. To me, they are nothing more then something to play with, each one providing me with nothing more then a simple pleasure. You on the other hand, when you look upon each of these, you see more then just a play thing. When you look upon their faces, you see something you care for greatly. “

As he finished talking, he looked back to my little sister and held out an arm. In his hand something appeared and seconds later a blade began to take form attached to a handle in his hand. If that one was my little sister.. then the other figures chained up were also someone I cared greatly about…“ What are you doing with my little sister and the others?! “ I yelled out at the copy of me as I began to move forwards when I seen he had a weapon now. My little sister, who had a gag in her mouth, keeping her screams and cries to a mere muffle, was still able to watch and her gaze remained locked on me. Once I began to move the copy of me brought the blade around and rested the sharp edge against my sisters neck, this made her cringe and try to pull away from the blade, her muffled voice growing louder as she tried to scream louder, “No, no my little Lance. You wouldn’t want me to cut our dear little sister, now would you? How about you stand right where you are. “ as he finished, he glanced to my little sister and smiled at her, “ Shhh dear little Anna, big brother is here. “. I was forced to stop dead in my tracks and stand still as I watched the copy of myself held a blade to my little sisters neck as she cried and speak to her as if he was her brother, “ Please don’t hurt my little sister…“ I said, pleading with the copy of me to not hurt my little sister. Another malevolent little chuckle escaped me as he heard my words, “ Ahh, that is better and how sweet of you little Lance. You do indeed care a great deal for these females I have here. Hmm… Are you willing to do anything to keep them safe? “ he asked, tilting his head to the side as he looked at me. I nodded my head to his question, “ Yes… Ill do anything to keep them safe. “ I said, if my idea of who was under the other black liquid things was correct then Lexi was in there too.. but four? who else was there.. My gaze becoming locked with his. “ I see. How about… you show me just how much you are willing to do in order to keep these females safe. Get down on your knees and beg. “ He said with a faint nod. I watched him for a moment, not moving, “ I said on your knees! “ he yelled out at me which caused me to jerk back some before I finally fell to my knees, my head slumping forwards so I looked at the ground, “ Please don’t hurt them.. “ I mumbled as I looked at the ground.

Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed) Wolf_l11

Last edited by яuиє on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed)   Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:33 pm

The copy looked to my little sister before looking back to me, “ I cant hear you little Lance. “. I lifted my head and looked to him, this time speaking a bit louder as I spoke up, “ Please, I beg you, let them go.. You can do whatever you want to me, just let them go. “ the moment my plea ended the copy of me began laughing. “ Ahahaha, Oh that’s great. Do you hear that sweet little Anna? You’re brother is begging for you and these other females to be spared. Awww, isn’t that so sweet? “ He asked, looking to my little sister. She looked at the copy of me before looking at me and screamed, though it was muffled by the gag.” How about we take this off. “ my copy said and pulled the gag from my sisters mouth. The instant the gag came out of her mouth she gasped for air before she began speaking, “ Landon, please Landon save me! “ When I hear my little sister’s voice finally I look to her, “ Don’t worry Anna… Ill save you and the others. “ I said before looking to my copy. He turns his gaze from my little sister and looks to me with a grin on his face, tossing the sword he had to me. When the sword comes to rest before me, I look down at it, “ Show me how much these female’s mean to you. Pick up that sword and cut your self. “ he commanded me. When my sister heard the order she began to trash around some, calling out to me. “ Don’t do it! Don’t hurt yourself! “ She yelled out to me. “ Please be silent dear little sister. “ He said, glancing to Anna before he turned his eyes to me. I looked up at him for a moment before I looked back down at the sword and with shaky hands, I reached out and gabbed the hilt of the sword and slowly picked it up from the ground. As he seen me pick the sword up, he nodded, “ Good, that a boy. Now cut your self like I said, and I want to see blood. “. I nodded to what he said and pulled an arm out of my coat so that it was exposed and took the sword, placing the blade against my arm and then dragging it across the skin to slice through it and into the meet. As I cut into my arm I let out a groan of pain, my sister trying to look away but the copy of me held her head so she was forced to watch, “ You don’t want to miss the show dear little sister. This is your big brother doing all he can to keep you and these other females safe. " I sliced deep into my arm before I stopped and pulled the sword away, letting the blood flow freely from the fresh wound on my arm. As the wound bled he watched, keeping a firm grip on my sister’s head so she was forced to watch as well. “ Such a kind and caring brother, and lover. Willing to do so much for the safety of these females you care so much about. “ He said to me, though I kept my gaze down, not watching him, but listening to what he was saying to me. I didn’t see as he waved his arms, my attention on the wound on my arm that was bleeding. After the wave of his arm, black liquid began to ooze from the roof behind me and out of it came two forms. I was unaware of these forms, that was until I was grabbed from behind. When I felt them grabbing me, I jerked forwards, trying to get free, however I was unable to get free from their grasp. “ No my dear little Lance. You will be staying right where you are. “ The copy of me said as the two forms gripped me tightly, preventing me from getting up from my spot, “ I did what you wanted! Please let them go!! “ I yelled out, pleading and begging the copy of me as I struggled to get free. “ That is true.. You did do what I told you to do, and you showed me just how much of a broken dog you really are, willing to roll over and play fetch. However, I will not let these pieces of meat go, no, I plan to play with them and you… you my dear Lance will get to watch as I play with them, and you can do nothing about it.. Now which to start with… “ He said, watching me. I struggled more to get free, “ Please!! I’ll do anything just let them go! I’m begging you please... “ I yelled again, once more begging him. His attention shifted to my little sister, still holding her head. He looked at her with a smile. She looked back at him and tried to shake her head as she whimpered, tears rolling down her cheeks as she cried, “ Please let us go… “ His smile grew as he leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead before speaking to her in a soft tone of voice, “ Shhh my dear little Anna. Don’t worry; big brother will take care of you. “ He said, placing another kiss on her forehead.

After placing the second kiss on her forehead, he pulled away from her, finally letting go of her head, “ I believe it’s about time you see who all is here. Don’t you think so too little Lance? “ Before I had time to answer, he brought a hand up and waved it and the black liquid that was around each figure ran down the four figures chained up, falling to the roof below them. My suspicion was true… he did have Lexi, but not just her. Resting on each of the pillars was a female figure, Anna, Lexi, Kirsi, and Grunty, each one, aside from my sister, scantily dressed with just enough marital to cover up the important parts. They each had a gag in there mouth and a blind fold over there eyes so they couldn’t speak or see me, but they could hear everything that was going on. Now that I could see who the other three were, my gaze shifted between them before it finally came to rest on the copy of me. His eyes locked with mine as he looked at me, “ Now you see my dear little Lance. I have the four most important things to you. “ As he spoke to me, I began to struggle against the two creatures holding me though I am unable to get free, “ You will get to sit there and watch as I play with these females, and you can’t do anything about it. “ as he finished speaking, he laughed a bit as he turned his attention to the four he had chained up. I began to struggle more against the two holding me, trying to pull away from them, “ No! Leave them alone! Please leave them alone… I’ll do anything just let them go. Please… “ I continued to struggle against the two holding me while watching the copy of me. He looked back at me as I stopped speaking and smiled, “ Is that so? I don’t doubt you will do what ever you can for them. However, that is what makes you so weak, the feelings you have for these females. “ He paused for a moment, looking to one of the creatures holding me and nodding his head. The creature let go of me and reached down, holding what I think is a hand, over the injury on my arm. The creature held its hand there for a moment and I felt a tingly sensation spread out from the injury on my arm and when the creature with drew its hand the injury I had inflicted on myself was healed. “ Good, I don’t want you dieing while I am playing with one of your females. Now, which one should I choose? Which one would you like me to play with little Lance? “

I looked up, looking to the copy of me and shook my head faintly at his question, “ Please.. Let them go. I did what you wanted me to do… “ by now tears were starting to run down my cheeks as I looked at my copy as he stood there. He smiled at me, “ Aww. Poor little Lance cant help out his females. I think I will play with this one… “ He said as he turned his attention to Lexi. “ No! “ I yelled out when I seen him look at Lexi, struggling harder to get free. He chuckled at my reaction and moved over to Lexi, “ I think I will play with her a bit. “ Even though I was unable to get free, I struggled harder against the two creatures holding me in place. He looked at Lexi for a moment before he leaned in close to her and ran his tongue across her cheek, “ Mmm, she is delicious little Lance. I can see why you wanted to play with this one. “ When the copy of me licked Lexi’s cheek she began to squirm around and try to get away from the copy of me. As he licked Lexi’s cheek, I struggled a bit more to get free, “ Leave her alone! “, however I am still unable to get free from the creatures holding me. When he sees my reaction he smiles and kisses Lexi on the cheek, “ The one that took you in and brought you into the world of the humans, and the one you care so much about event though she could care less about you. To this one, you are nothing more then a insane man that caused her nothing but trouble with all you did to her. How sweet, you know? “ He said, bringing a hand up and placing it on Lexi’s side. I went to look away but one of the creatures forced me to watch, “ .. Please stop… It isn’t true, Lexi cares about me. “ He laughed at my comment and placed a kiss on her forehead, “ Is that so? “ He said, pulling away from Lexi and slowly making his way over to me. As he walked towards me, I was forced to look up at him, “ Yes.. It is true… “ I said as I gazed up at him. He came to as top in front of me and smiled down at me, “ I see. “. While looking down at me, he snapped his fingers. When he snapped his fingers, the chains holding Lexi to the pillar released, along her to fall from the pillar onto the ground, the blind and gag falling from her as well. “ Come. “ He commanded after Lexi fell from the pillar. Lexi rose from where she fell and began to walk over to where we were, moving in front of my copy and looking down at me.

When Lexi came to a stop in front of him, he reached out with both arms and grabbed her, causing her to gasp lightly as she is pulled back against him. When I seen this happen I struggled more, “ Let her go! “. He pulled Lexi close to him, wrapping his arms around her as he grinned down at me, “ What’s the matter Lance? Do you not like seeing me holding your female like this? Well, if you don’t like that, then you aren’t going to like this… “ as he finished speaking he moved his lips to Lexi’s neck and began kissing it. As he kissed her neck she stood there looking down at me. “ No! Stop!!! “ I yelled out, again trying to get free, though unable to. He pulled away from her neck and looked down at me with a smile, “ Don’t worry little Lance, she is enjoying this greatly, aren’t you Alexis? “. Lexi slowly nodded her head in response to his question, “ Mmm, yes. Please don’t stop. “ she said, reaching up and running her hand through the hair of the one standing behind her. “ You see Lance, she doesn’t want you. “ he returned to her neck and began kissing it once more. “ No! It isn’t true!! “ I yelled out, looking up at Lexi, “ It isn’t true, is it Lexi? Please.. I’m sorry for what I did, I can change.. I can get better. Please… “. She looked down at me for a moment longer before she closed her eyes, letting out a moan as she ran her hand though the hair of the one behind her, “ Mmm, shut up Lance. I hate you. “. As soon as the words left her mouth, I stopped struggling and lowered my head, “ Lexi…. “. The copy of me that stood behind her, kissing her neck, chuckled lightly as he pulled his head from her neck and looked down at me, “ Awww. “ like before, the hilt of a sword appeared in his hand and then the blade began to take form. After the blade had formed, he offered the weapon to Lexi, “ Take it my sweet. “ She looked down at the weapon being offered to her and slipped her hand around the hilt, taking the offered weapon from him. I kept my head down, looking at the ground as I silently cried, the words Lexi had said running through my mind multiple times. Lexi looked down at me as she held the sword and slowly brought it up, placing the blade against my chin and pulling up to try and lift my head. My attention shifted when I seen the blade come into view and when it pressed against my chin, I began to lift my head and looked up at Lexi once more. She smiled down at me, “ Now to give you a taste of the pain you caused me so many times. “ when she finished her statement, she pressed the tip of the sword against my forehead, over my left eye, and with one quick downwards swipe she sliced into my face, cutting from my forehead, through my eye and down into my cheek before the blade slide out of my face.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed)   Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:34 pm

As the pain shot through me I began to yell out in pain and struggle more. While I struggled and yelled out in pain, both Lexi and the copy of me began laughing while they watched me. “ Landon! “ My little sister cried out, the only one able to see what had happened to me. “ AAAAHHHHH!!! “ I yelled out as I continued struggling against the two that held me as wave after wave of pain continued to shoot through me as bleed pored from the wound on my face. Finally my copy stopped laughing and smiled as he watched me still, “ Damn you must have done something really bad to her to piss her off that much little Lance. But, I’m sure you deserve every ounce of pain you are in right now my little Lance. “ Lexi nodded to the comment, “ He did, the bastard deserves even more then that. I should run hi- “ Lexi was cut off by yelling from my sister, “ You are monsters! Landon is a good person! I can’t believe you would do something like that to my big brother! “ Anna yelled out as she struggled to get free. “ Shut your mouth little girl, you don’t have any idea what your big brother did to me. “ Lexi said as she watched me. I still writhed around in the grasp of the two creatures holding me, letting out cry’s of pain which were growing quiet thanks to all the yelling I had been doing, though they were still there. “ Don’t worry my dear little sister. Lance has been a bad boy and needs to be punished, think of it as a spanking. “ As he looked down at me, he snapped his fingers and the two creatures that were holding me finally released me and off to each side of me, watching me. When the two creatures that were holding me, I fell forwards, bringing both hands up to my face. Though I was in a great deal of pain, I managed to chant, though it was a mumble, the chant I cited was one for an energy attack. I pulled a hand away from my face and held it at my chest as energy began to collect in my hand, taking the form of an orb. When the orb was fully formed, I managed to sit up and launched the orb at the copy of me, though Lexi was standing in front of him so I didn’t aim directly at him. However that didn’t matter, before the orb could hit him, it hit an energy barrier and bounced off to the side, exploding in mid air.

The expression on Lexi’s face quickly changed to anger, “ You bastard! “ She yelled out and pulled away from the one behind her and kicked me. The kick knocked me back and I ended up falling onto my back with a groan, one hand still cupped over the left side of my face. After kicking me to the ground she stepped over me. “ I can’t believe you would do something like that! “ She yelled out as she too the sword and stabbed down with it, stabbing the blade into my right shoulder and straight through it into the roof. As the blade pierced my shoulder, I let out another cry of pain, “ AHHHH!!!!!! “. “ Ohhh “ The copy of me said as he watched what Lexi just did to me, “ Serves you right for what you just tried to do. “ … L-Lexi…. Please…. “ I managed to get out as I looked up at her, more pain now surging through me from the new wound on my shoulder. “ What? “ She said as she looked down at me, twisting the blade some. The twisting of the blade caused more pain to surge through me and a renewed set of screams and cry’s of pain to escape me. “ Please stop it! “ My little sister yelled, pleading with Lexi now, “ Please don’t hurt my big brother… Please. “ she said as she watched, though she was unable to see much. “ No matter how many times I said ‘please’ or ‘stop’ your big brother didn’t do any of that. He simply continued doing what he wanted to me. " Even though the pain was continued to rush through me in waves I began to mumble and managed to string together a chant, citing the chant for one of my other abilities. As soon as I finished the chant I was struck in the face by Lexi as she kicked me, " Shut your mouth!! " she yelled, but it was to late. Magical energy began together behind her and formed a sheet of semi translucent energy and as soon as it was complete, it fractured and burst into pieces that rushed straight for my copy. As the attack reached him, again it struck a barrier that it was unable to get through. My copy began to laugh at the second attack I tried to hit him with, " What's the matter little Lance? Having trouble getting me with your weak little attacks? " Turning my head, I looked back up at Lexi as she stood over me, “ Lexi- “ before I could get any other words out she kicked me in the face once more, “ I said shut up! “ she yelled down at me.

While looking I heard Lexi as she began to move and turned my attention back to her and watched as she slowly lowered her self, sitting on top of me as she looked down at me. Once she was situated over top of me, she held up a hand and flames erupted from her hand, coating it. The moment I seen the flames on her hand, I began to struggle a bit though the sword in my shoulder and my other injuries hindered me, each time I moved pain began to surge through me again. “ What’s the matter Lance, don’t like fire? “ She asked as she began to move her hand towards me. I tried to pull away as my gaze shifted from her face to the flaming hand that she was lowering towards me, “ No Lexi, please stop. “ I said, begging her to stop. My copy moved up closer and grinned as he looked down at us, “ Go ahead. “ he commanded. And with the order, Lexi moved her hand down onto my shoulder unwounded shoulder. As soon as the flames hit my skin they began to burn my flesh and send new waves of pain through me. With the new waves of pain, I began to cry out in pain, a new vigor running through me as I struggled some under her, “NO! Ahhhh! Lexi please stop! I’m sorry!!! I’m sorry!! “ My pleas fell upon deaf ears as she gripped my shoulder and let the flames burn my flesh, my copy laughing as he watched. As I lay here crying out in pain, doing what I can to struggle, things begin to go black as the light slowly starts to fade. While things were starting to fade, Lexi kept her flaming hand on my shoulder until the copy of me spoke up, “ Alright dear, that’s enough. I don’t want to kill him… yet. I want his suffering to continue and perhaps show him the error of his ways. “. “ Alright. “ Lexi said with a nod as the flames on her hand died down before she removed it and then stood up. By now, however, I was already passed out from the pain and loose of blood. As Lexi stepped off of me, my copy sighed lightly, “ Take care of this weakling. “. After having spoke, another person joins the scene. A figure slowly rises through the air and comes to rest on the building next to me, “ He looks kind of cute. “ The figure said, looking to the copy of me, “ Do you want me to heal him completely? “ The figure asked. The copy of me shook his head, “ No. Just heal him enough to make sure he doesn’t die. I want him to remember how badly he was defeated. “ As my copy finished speaking, the new figure nodded, speaking up, “ As you wish. I will only make sure he does not die and leave the wounds of his defeat. “. With that, the copy of me turned and walked away with Lexi following him. The pillars that had come up began to sink into the black liquid, disappearing fully. The figure that had shown up at the end picked me up and sank into a pool of black liquid with my body.

Total WC: 6,035

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed)   Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed)   Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plagued By Nightmares I (Closed)
Page 1 of 1