Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just another day (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 75
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Just another day (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Just another day (closed)   Just another day (closed) EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:22 pm

I was helping my mother out today, as I often did when I wasn’t working at Moonbucks or at school. Honestly, it was sad really. I didn’t have a social life, I didn’t date because I turned into a mouse around men or there wasn’t any women that seemed to interest me, and I tended to worry about change. Luckily, none of that seemed to bother Shi-chan, whose opinion mattered far more than anyone else’s considering she was my sister at heart.

Mama had sent me to the open air market, and the store. There were things needed; herbs for creating new teas, ingredients for the things that people ordered in the tea house, and food for my parent’s dinner tonight. Normally, she would have just called ahead for a delivery boy but I told her there was no sense when I was going to be at the shop today. I’d gotten some money from her, and I’d headed down the street to the store with a rather impressive list. Despite my dislike of being up early in the morning, it was only nine o’clock. I had promised to be back as quickly as I could.

The shopping was a bit hectic; I’d had to struggle to get a large majority of it because apparently all the local restaurants had decided to do there shopping all at once. By the time I’d gotten out of the markets, I was harried and moody, and my usually boundless patience was frayed. Some freaking old woman had smacked me in the head with her purse to get away with some of the herbs I’d decided to choose and I’d had to fight to steal them back.

Huffing, I heaved the heavy bags up with a faint grunt. My frame was rather petite, I wasn’t built for heavy lifting in the least. But I managed to cart them down the street back to the teahouse; pushing the door open with my hip. “Mama!” I called, “I’m back…” She bustled around several customers, the heavy silk of her kimono rustling around her petite form. “Yu-chan, you were gone longer than planned…did you have trouble?” She asked, with a worried expression. I glanced at my watch, before sighing. I’d been gone an hour and a half longer than promised. No doubt she’d been pulling at her hair with worry.

“It was just a mess, mama….” I sighed, a distinct grumble in my voice. She gave me a sympathetic hug, and I brightened up a small bit, “I’ll go put these things away…” I told her, before I moved in the direction of the kitchen to do as I promised. Humming cheerfully, all along the way. With hope, the morning wasn’t a hint of how the day was going to be.

wc: 464
Back to top Go down

Just another day (closed)
Page 1 of 1