Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sweet Spirit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:05 pm

The sun set in dying splendor over the horizon of the lower commons, the sight ruined by several ugly, square buildings that sat like populated, gray ruins guarding the filthy streets. Soon the night life that seemed the only thing this area boasted would begin. Already club owners, pimps, and pushers gathered about, preparing their inventories and guests for the night's activities.
However, one pure heart scampered around, moving in short, quick bursts, stopping every few hours to scan the area with her lengthy whiskers. It was a mouse spirit, fairly new to the area. So far she had no friends, and her eyesight disallowed her from seeing well farther than a few feet, blood and spit in the street appearing as bright spots in her vision, though her golden eyes were blind to anything above perhaps green in the spectrum. Everything was so dirty, but it seemed most of the humans in the area lacked the facilities to detect her. Happily, the mortal cats couldn't either. Though she couldn't memorize landmarks, those facial hairs of hers enabled her to very easily memorize the textures she came across, as unpleasant as some of those were.
A bread shop lay a few blocks away, a day's journey in this form, but the sweet smells wafting from the building pushed her on across the rough, dangerous sidewalk, dodging feet the whole way.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying out new font color)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
Sundown, the only time Nagi really saw sunlight. He had always been nocturnal by nature, even before his first transformation. It was only even more so now that Nagi didnt even wake up till sun down. It becomes that way for predators, they learn when their prey is awake. For Nagi in the lower commons that would be the night time, when all the humans were up and about, and Nagi could hunt. Still part of him was still human so seeing the sun every now and then was needed. He stood at the entrance to an ally and soaked in the dieing sun. Once it was fully down Nagi backed into the ally and started winding through the back ways of the buildings. He was down one random ally when he suddenly smelled and felt something. Something that was not human but was it was to faint to be anything noticeably big. "I smell...a demon." He sniffed the air a bit and began looking around. He could not pin point it since he was still in human form but he was trying to find this pressence.
Wordcount: ---/---

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:34 pm

The little rodent continued to hop on, once stopping near an alley, standing on her back feet and looking into the darkness of the alley, those sensitive whiskers twitching and those golden eyes blinking with innocent curiosity. The ultraviolet light pattern told her she was looking at a human in the darkness, but such a thing seemed unusual. Humans couldn't see in the dark. Even the dealers seemed to only hide in it, not simply look around with competence in it. Something seemed off.
Someone walked up, a lone girl talking on a cell phone, absent to her surroundings, and the kami snapped out of her trance long enough to dodge her feet.
"Ya, gurl! So I told heem, 'look, you messed up mai order 'cause of ADD? Nigga, you'd better A-D-D some cheese on mai burger 'fore I come 'cross that counter...' "
"Oh snap!" the phone buzzed in reply.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
The alley was dark, so dark his human eyes could not see what he was trying to find, If there was anything to find at all, the smell and feeling was so faint it could have been a demon's old shit. Thats if they did shit he didn't know nore did he care to ask Sister Fox. But not being able to see was now pissing off Nagi and he began his transformation. His muscles began to bulge out as he clenched his growing teeth together. Fur began to grow all across his skin with his mouth stretching out and his ears pointing out. He grew in height and his foot size increased while claws formed on every finger and toe. As the transformation completed he took a deep breath and sighed loudly. Thats when he noticed the girl on the phone more noticeable is he felt the presence move. It was near the girl or it was the girl Nagi took a few step forward. And reached his snout out to smell her. If someone was watching from the outside they would see a long snout coming out from the pitch black shadows to sniff a girl who had her back to it. After a few whiffs Nagi decided that it wasn't her, but it was close. It crossed Nagi's mind to eat this girl but he wasn't sure. The possible blood spill could cause him to lose the sent of the demon. Then again if she turned around and saw him then he would have no choice.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:57 pm

The girl, still oblivious, kept her back to the lycan transforming, "Hol' on, Tyrone, I got someone on the other line..." pausing to click the "flash", she put the device back up to her ear. "Terell! Where's mai forty dollars? Whatchoo mean business is slo? You'd better sell something to Octavious, ain't he always buying..."
For some reason, the little mouse couldn't fathom why, the girl chose to stop near the alley to continue her ranting. The spirit, however, found herself loudly squeaking in terror, scared by the changing of this man into some sort of onikonjou. In any other circumstance, she'd let her small paws carry her out of danger, but this human might need protecting, and she couldn't just leave her to be consumed. Thus the dillema that froze her on the spot, looking back from the alley, to the girl, to the safety of the open road.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
This girl was highly annoying and seemed to be nothing but trouble. Nagi doubted the world would miss her if she was eaten. He was about to go through with it when a new smell came to him. Fear. Fear was a stronger smell than blood to him and right now it was being dumped out in large amounts by something. It wasn't the girl for she had not seen him yet. This was from the demon he was following and now with this it had givin away its position. He looked towards the ground, backing into the shadows a bit so the girl would not see him. He began to look at the ground feeling that his prey was small. In a low growl he whispered. "I know your here. Your scared, why you have not run I dont know. But unless you show yourself I will kill this girl." He said reaching out a hand and claws towards the girl. His whole hand was inches from her. It was as if a basketball player was about to palm her head as they would a ball. "Come out demon, I just want to know whos in my neighborhood." He stated.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:44 pm

The girl pouted, obviously angry. "Boy, whatchoo talkin' 'bout? I ain't scared, and you need to get some Listerine. Yo' hot breath is melting the phone. Huh? What do you mean it ain't you? I heard you!"
The kami, judging herself to be the temporary guardian angel of this particular ghetto child and aware that her small size and light color that blended in with the sidewalk would perhaps make it hard for the beast to make her out.
Kicking out with her legs, she jumped an impressive distance, a bright flash of light catching her midair so she could jump once more. Both jumps together added up to perhaps eight feet, and she would land innocently on the lycan's snout, straddling it with her legs and hugging it with her arms. Her voice was tiny and feminine, almost a whisper though she was speaking at what sounded like normal volume to her. "Please don't hurt the human. I'm sorry you couldn't see me, please..."
She couldn't recall hearing about anything like this in the past. Perhaps he was the product of an oni committing wicked acts of lust with a human? It didn't seem that much of an impossibility with her sketchy knowledge of human genetics.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Datorru wrote:
Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
Nagi heard the human say that she wasn't afraid but notice that she had not turned to him. He assumed she was still talking on the phone. He was about to close his claws around her head when the demon jumped and then jumped again in the air onto his nose. This effected him a bit as his snout was sensitive but he kept calm. He then brought his hand back to his side away from the girl. "so your a mouse demon interesting, and from the sound of your voice your feminine. Well I still dont know if demons have sexes but the other two I know had their human forms as such so im guessing you are the same." At this point Nagi was just satisfying his curiosity. "So tell me little demon, what has brought you here? I have never smelled you around before. So I am curious as to what has brought one such as yourself to this place."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:24 pm

The girl looked up at the sky, walking off, "Yo, the club's about to open, I'll meet you there, a'ight?"
The girl lowered her phone, flashing it back to Tyrone and walking off. "Yea, I'm meeting up with Terrell at the club. I'm guessin' Fat Boy's going to be working there toni..." her voice faded off in the distance, leaving just the wolf and the mouse.
The little kami still held her former fright, but she simply stood up on the muzzle that she'd found herself on, taking a moment to lick her back nonchalantly to help calm herself down. "Mister Half Demon, sir, I beg your pardon, but I'm not a demon. My home is with Bleaus, and I'm down here on a mission trip. There is much corruption in the world, and I'm here to atone for the sins of a past life by doing good and helping souls find their way to paradise... like your own. Tell me, are you human? If you are, there might be some hope."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Datorru wrote:
Datorru wrote:
Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
[color=white][b] The little one seemed to be calming down a bit but he could still smell the fear coming from her. and it made sense she was only big enough to be on his snout. Despite what people say size does matter. "Mister half demon? Well excuse yourself miss but im no demon either." He said after her comment about not being a demon. If she wasn't a demon then that would make her the opposite. She then asked him if he was still human. And with that he began to laugh or the canine equivalent of one. "What human do you know turns into this? I am..complicated. But if you are here to save souls and stop corruption. You sure picked a hell of a place to start. This place isn't for newbies,and if you dont even know what I am then your gonna have a seriously hard time here. Besides I dont think many people are going to listen to a mouse. They might step on you before listening to you. A little bit of advice, try the big city, this place is on the back end of hell."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Finding herself back on all fours when the canine's muzzle moved, the mouse blinked her large eyes. They always seemed about ready to pop out of her head, as easily frightened as she was. Standing back up unsteadily, using her tail for balance, she cleared her throat. "Well, Mister..." he was right, it was hard for her to call him "human" in heaven humans lacked any and all transformation ability, it was only spirits who could cross the line between man and monster. "Mister wolf, sir, I'll have you know I used to know all about hell. I may not look it, but in the past I was a viscous demon warlord!" She raised her small arms and waved her hands to signify scariness. "I used to do stuff like... burp without saying excuse me and not take girls out on dates before I kissed them... I think... I've only heard things. Bleaus in his infinite mercy, blessed be his name, was kind enough to lock my memories and sinful nature away, so I don't remember any of it." She curled one whisker about her paw. "There's a lot of poverty here, that's why I picked it. Haven't you heard beati pauperes spiritu quoniam ipsorum est regnum caelorum?*"
Taking another look at the woylf, she realized he probably hadn't, so she chose the topic for a small sermon. "Well, what it means is that poor people tend to reach out to God more than the rich. The rich already have everything they need, but the poor are in closer touch with their mortality. The poor are the ones who realize that material possessions and power on Yochi aren't enough, you need the favor of Bleus or your deeds and your money and your worldly things will all rot with your body and your spirit will burn in Onitoshi. The people here really need to know that, more than anyone else. Do you think they're happy in their sins? Do you think they're happy being alone?"

*Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of God.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
[b] Nagi listened to the words of the mouse with only half interest. "How could someone like you who has never known poverty nor binding understand anything. You think these people poor? They are not poor, they are lazy and simple minded. They are the way they are cause they want to be. Im going to show you something. Hang on." He bent his knees a bit and lept up. He then latched his claws into the side of a building and rapidly climbed up. Once at the top he took off sprinting, leaping off the edges of one building to another. He then stopped at the edge of a building over looking what used to be a park, and a building in the middle of it that had a very pointy top and a half cross that was rusted and bent over. "Take a look little angel. That is the remains of the one and only church in the lower commons. It is now the most well known crack house in the city. Run by the former pastor himself after he saw that the people here were beyond help." He said giving her a moment to soak it all in. "You say God in his infinite mercy, blocked your memories to not remind you of what you have done? No he blocked them to keep you from knowing the truth. So you could be a good little soldier, and blindly try to save what can not and does not want to be saved." He said this without hate but a tone of remorse. Cause down within him he did pity the people but the beast within him hated them more so.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Of course, the great leaping and traveling madly through the air caused her to shut her eyes tight, emitting more fear than ever, and digging her small, decidedly unsharp nails into the woylf's nose. Once the world stopped moving and the halfman continued his speaking, she became thoughtful and quiet.
The little spirit paused for a moment, looking over the nasty city, the broken church, and the broken people, and her heart went out to them. Even in heaven, she'd been an outcast in a way, her past meant most of her mentors were simply waiting for the day when her old nature would consume her and they'd have to throw her into the jaws of hell. She'd shown them, though. While her peers had been frolicking in the meadows of paradise, she'd buried herself in the holy works, memorizing them, inscribing them upon her heart, and though she'd never been tempted, this still seemed to be her area. For once, she could call all of that knowledge and thinking she'd done and apply it. She didn't speak immediately, though, running her paw through her whiskers as she gathered her thoughts to make into words.
"Sir wolf, with all respect, are you those people? All of us have souls, but those people have been told those harsh words you've just told me their entire lives. 'You're lazy', said the teacher, 'You're simpleminded', 'You're a waste of time'. When were they ever given the opportunity to be anything else when everyone's expecting them to fail right out of the gate, when all of society is indoctrinating them with poison? Do you think the embryos, the souls of the people here start off any lazier or dirtier than the souls of the babies in the northern areas? I'll tell you now, no. You say they want to be poor, hungry, and destitute, but how can they want anything more when they've never tasted it, never been offered it, never even heard of it? How can they know goodness when they've never known the warmth of human compassion, only those who would take advantage of them? They don't need a pretentious church with a boastful, supercilious pastor acting as a hound in his own flock and not a shepard, they need hope, they need light, they need love. You say Bleus blocked my memory to make me a slave, but I say no, he lifted the shroud of my own wickedness to open my eyes, to give me a chance. I couldn't see past my own ruthlessness, my own deviltry otherwise. He'd forgotten what I've done, why should I remember it? And what of you, Sir Wolf?" Her tone wasn't accusatory, simply ponderous and gentle, as she found it quite impossible to raise her voice in this situation. "I can tell there's a light in you. There, in your voice... do you feel sorry for them? Why not help them on this high perch of ours instead of condemning them?"
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
[b] "You are correct about one thing little angel. They were told such things, that they could not achieve anything. That they were lazy ,couldn't amount to anything. They were told all of this from birth and it is rooted deep in their hearts and by adulthood they believe it. So let me ask you. Are you going to go to every home and make sure the babies grow up right? Are you going to make sure the parents dont beat them, neglect them and hate them. Cause that is the only way to chance this place little angel. Evil is rooted into this place, it is beyond salvation, and so am I." He grew quiet for a moment. "I was beyond saving the first time I drank human blood and tasted human flesh. Do I pity them? Yes I do. Do I care for them, No I do not. I hunt them down and end their miserable lives within my fangs and claws. Evn you who say there is a light inside me still stink of fear from me. No I can not help these people, I can only end their lives to prolong my own." He said the small light inside of him trying to speak but being forced down.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:32 pm

The little mouse paused for a moment, reflecting on his comment about fear and moved a little bit closer to the woylf's head, touching the scar between his eyes gently, mournfully. "You speak from your own heart, dear human." The way he spoke told her that indeed he was human, but some great darkness inside of him caused him to believe he was something past that, or rather, the weight of his sins and whatever this darkness was caused him to shrink from the light. This transformation, no doubt, was the manifestation of this darkness. She judged she probably shouldn't push the issue, simply leave him with something to think on, as she felt somehow this darkness was very deep rooted and she wouldn't be able to help him release it in the space of a day. An exorcism might be in order, even, and despite her studies she was the poorest student of magix in her class. "If I help one lost soul find peace, it will be worth one hundred years and a thousand enemies who hate what I do in this awful city. You tell me they are this way because they want to be that way, but, if you will excuse me intruding so, I believe you were talking about yourself. It's not you I fear, my friend, it's the thought that you think you are beyond redemption and that you might as well continue spreading misery. It's the darkness that tells you these things over and over again, killing your true self, your good self under its whispers. It wasn't too late for me, and it's not too late for you. It's not too late for some people who needs to hear this message, and unless I get out there and talk, I'll never find them. I can't be dissuaded from trying."
She removed her paw from his face and turned, walking to the tip of his nose and looking down over the city, "Is this your home?" she asked, changing the subject. It wouldn't do to alienate a potential friend, this discussion had revealed much about the other, and he didn't seem all too eager to simply eat her as the oni she'd met had. If nothing else, she'd need a guide, maybe some directions to that bread shop she had been trying to reach.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Datorru wrote:
Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
[b] Just as wolves could smell and feel things like fear, they could tell other emotions are well. And when the mouse touched his scar he could feel the emotions she was emiting. He let her words be the end of the discussion. The conversation had not only touched him somewere deep but also saved her life. His original urge to see what an angel tasted like was now gone. He then answered her next question. "Yes I guess you can say this is my home. I was born here and unless I wish other wise I will die here. I know this city inside and out. It seems you wish to know something little angel. What is it? You have earned my company tonight, if there is somewere you wish to go tell me."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Stopping to scratch behind her ear with one long foot, she sighed, allowing some of the tension from her former fears melt away. "Actually, I'm rather new to the area. I'm grateful for your help. I don't know where exactly I can get a bite to eat. I smelled a bread shop before I met you, but I'm sad to say I don't have any money right this moment. Do you know where perhaps I could find a free or cheap meal?"
On this plane, there existed the concept of "stealing", as wicked humans decided long ago to hoard goods and then greed was born. The idea floating in her head involved a fruit tree or something similar. Her small size meant she didn't really need that much to eat, but it would be pleasant to have something good in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
[color=white][b] "Food huh. Alright little angel ill take you some were but your going to soon learn in this world there is rarely anything that is free. Hang on." He told her then actually waited a second for her to latch on. He looked at the church on last time and snorted outwards noticeably and then took off. He doubled back a few buildings watching her to make sure she didn't fly off. He then lept off one one building that the gap between the next one was obviously to large. They missed the edge but Nagi dug his claws into the side of the building and began sliding down. He pushed off of there and began to free fall till he slammed into the ground leaving a small creator. "You enjoy the ride little angel?" He said mockingly cause he knew it was horrible. He reached up grabed her with two fingers and placed her on his shoulder. He then began to transform again. But his transformation wasn't like others. He simply got smaller, the fur shrank back in and his physical features returned to normal. He was a human again, "I figure this form would be better and draw less attention."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Rude as it would be to scream, the little mouse kami found it hard not to. Clenching her teeth and holding on with all of her tiny might, she managed to resist the impulse as she'd resisted many impulses in her afterlife, and after what seemed an infinity of jerking, falling, jumping, they were still. Mercifully, she couldn't vomit in this form. Throwing up on your ride would be rude as well. "I thank Bleaus..." she said dizzily. "...that I have a ride. You're quite fast, Sir Wolf. I never got your name, however. Mine is Atilla... I think..."
She dropped down on all fours upon reaching his shoulder, attempting to regain her inner balance.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Datorru wrote:
Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
[color=yellow]Nagi chuckled a bit at the little mouse as she was obviously surprised at his speed. "My name is Nagi. Well Atilla here we are." He said walking up towards a door. He quickly moved his hands over the knob as he was doing something like messing with the lock. To an untrained eye it would look like he was having problems with his key. But in a second the door was open and he was walking into a dark room. He reached to the right and a flipped a light switch. Once the lights were on table and chairs could be seen. A very basic set up. To the left you could see some bread inside a glass case. "Well here is the bakery you were talking about. A friend of mine owns this place and gave me the key. So feel free to get what you like." He said.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 pm

The little mouse blinked in the artificial light, her whiskers twitching again as she sniffed the nearby bread. Such a surprise to hear that she could have all she wanted! Well, that wasn't much because as previously stated, she was a mouse, but that did little to slack her enthusiasm as she hopped down and hurried towards the glass case, lifting it carefully and withdrawing a slice of sourdough. "Bleus bless you, dear Nagi!" she said, taking a mouthful of bread and swallowing before she spoke again. "Thank you for your kindness and generosity. I pray blessings upon your friend as well. May he have more customers than he can serve at once."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
[color=yellow]It was funny but he didnt have the heart to tell her that they had just broken into this place. And that right now she was eating stolen food. Even worse she was stealing it. He grabbed a chair and sat down near her while she ate. "So little Angel just why did you pick this forsaken place. Ive lived here all my life and ive never heard of someone coming down and speaking to us." Nagi was now speaking more as if he was a citizen of this city. Something he had not shown in his wolfish form.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Atilla continued to nibble on the bread thoughtfully, turning his question over in her mind. "Well, our kind are a funny lot. They do good all their lives, suffer for it, then they get everything they ever wanted. They just don't think they owe this sick, sad world anything else. Really, if you had everything you ever wanted, would you feel compelled to come back to this --excuse me for calling your home this but-- dump? Most of them simply sit up in the clouds, and nobody forces them to do anything else. Missionaries like myself are rare. The others who come down here have their own agendas."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 am

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
[color=yellow] The beginning didnt do much other than support what he already knew. By nature people are greedy, even after ascending into heaven they still wont help others. But it was the last part of her statement that intrigued him the most. "What do you mean by 'have their own agenda'? Do other angels come down here and do things that would not be favored in God's eyes? If so chances are they would come here. Ive seen plenty of demons and monsters show up more recently in this place. You think their is something here that is causing that?" He said waiting for her reply.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:26 pm

"Oh same old same old..." she said, breaking off a piece of the bread and tucking it away in her miniature satchel for later consumption, deciding she was done eating for now. "Some people want the chance to live again, as odd as that seems. More than just good people are allowed in, which causes problems sometimes. Other times, people do things that would ordinarily get them kicked out and to get away with it they try to destroy witnesses. These things are rare. That's why you don't see many kamikonjou down here. I'll give you a couple of examples that I remember. There was a small yokai named Tsula Acier, her parents had been banished earlier for fornication and she followed them. I think she started going by Grunty, I hear nothing but bad news about her. Then there was the Lightning Tiger, nobody knows why he left or his wereabouts. If you don't mind me asking, is there anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
[color=yellow] The mouse had tucked some food away as if she wasnt gonna have any for a while. Nagi found that amusing seeing as she was a mouse and a spirit mouse at that, she could get into anywhere she wanted. He listened to her explanation of people coming down and doing their own thing. And at first he didnt even care until Grunty's name was said. His eyes widened for a second but quickly went back to normal. In the streets if someone is saying info that they were not supposed to know and you look or sound surprised. Then thats your ass, so Nagi was pretty good at hiding emotions to names and such. The mouse then asked were something to drink was. Nagi got up and went around the counter to grab a bottle of water. He set down a plate and poured some water in it, than sat back down. "So the ones that come down or get kicked out. If you was to run across them, what would you do?" He asked remaining calm.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:07 am

LittleMariko wrote:
"Ah, thank you sir..." the mouse said in gratitude, bowing for a moment towards the lycan before taking a drink, her little red tongue moving up and down with her jaw, quickly as she enjoyed the drink. Standing back to her hind legs, she wiped her mouth with her elbow and answered his question. "Well, I have to judge on a case by case basis how I'd react. If they were fighting the good fight, I'd want their contact information. The two I gave as examples... well, the lightning tiger was a warrior of light when he departed. I'm not that concerned about him. However, when Tsula fell, well, she was very impressionable and very rebellious. I could only hope she'd seen the light and become a kamikonjou as was her birthright and not a wicked onikonjou."
Ducking again, she resumed her interrupted drink.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:12 am

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
The answer she gave Nagi wasn't as clear cut as he had thought it would be. But regardless the mouse was a threat to Grunty. Even if she didnt seem like she didnt have any power, heaven would not send someone without some kind of strength. And if not she could report Grunty's were abouts back to them. But this little angel didnt seem like the type to do that. And although half of Nagi wanted to eat her right now. Another part wanted to let her go. Nagi stood up abruptly and began to head for the same door they came in. "I need to go. I cant be around you anymore."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:54 am

"Hmm?" the mouse inquired, midway through a mouthful of bread. Though her friend was retreating, it would be impolite to yell out at him with food in her mouth, thus she hurredly swallowed and jumped after the lycan, more aiming to leave the same exit he was than follow him against his will. "Mister Wolf!" she cried. "Why can't you be around me anymore? You should at least allow me to repay your great kindness..."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:11 am

Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
He headed out the door and he could feel after a moment her following him. He stopped and turned around once she had caught up. "You really dont get it do you? I dont know what 'light' your seeing in me but its not there! Its taking everything I have not to eat you. Your a threat to me and the people I know. Letting you live right now is the worse thing I can do. And if you really dont believe what im saying. You just stole bread, I dont know the guy that owns the place. I broke in and you took some bread. So how do you feel about that little angel?!" He was saying this more out of frustration than anger. This wasn't the first time that he didnt want to kill someone. The first time was Grunty and thats what scared him. He saw the little one as a friend and that was a dangerous game. Its like trying to hold 100% dark and 100% light with you, it just wasn't gonna happen.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:25 pm

LittleMariko wrote:
Shaking her head slowly, the small kami seemed to have pity. The hostility of the larger creature likely came from guilt still. Invariably his friends wouldn't be the same sort as she was, perhaps he even had a few demonic friends, she couldn't know, but darkness attracted darkness. Reaching into her satchel wordlessly, she withdrew a miniature vial of olive oil, marching around to each corner and anointing the building with it. Under her breath, she murmured some Latin, seeming to be chanting some sort of prayer.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:41 pm

[quote="Datorru"]
Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
The mouse seemed to simply ignore him. Or did she pity him? Either way Nagi didnt like it. He hated being looked down upon, it was the same with his parents. If he didnt bring home something nice from stealing then they would insult him and beat him. Even now with his wolf for people just ran afraid, that wasn't respect. The only one never to look down on him or to show him respect was Grunty. She cared about him, she proved that when she hugged him once they met up again. Now this angel comes down and seemingly wants to mess that up. But she didnt look down on him, or did she? "Your more terrible than you realize you know that? And God, hes just as messed up as you are. We were raised to be bad, we had no one to show us any other way. So we are all damned because of what we have been born into? How does that work? You know for a minute I was buying your story but not anymore. Good luck Atilla." [/size]

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 pm

the mouse seemed to reach the last corner of the room she planned to oil, and listened carefully to the lycan's words, answering gently, the other's tone not disturbing her all that much, despite the blasphemous overtones. "Children go to heaven. Adults can only damn themselves. Surely you wouldn't carry your parents' afflictions to your grave? Surely if you saw a better way than what they taught you, you would follow that way and forsake the wrongness that led them to an unhappy end? Everyone has the free will to choose to improve. I prefer it rather than everyone being forced to the way of light."
She put away the oil and walked to the entrance of the room, standing next to the man's feet and looking straight up. "I will apologize to the storeowner and pay him back ten times what the bread was worth. You need not buy what I'm saying, but I will be grateful for all you've done for me. If you wish to leave, I will find my way, but I will continue to pray for you, my friend. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:09 pm

[quote="Datorru"]
Sweet Spirit Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
She knew that it was his parents that had caused his current state of mind. Then again it was fairly obvious as thats how most children ended up the way they did as adults. "I might have followed that path before my abilities. But now ive gone to far. Goodbye Atilla hopefully the next time we meet wont be as enemies. But I dont forsee that happy thought happening. He then left the store down into the alleys traveling to the little apartment. The night's events had made him forget all about eating for the night. Or maybe he didnt cause he would have to kill again. He didn't know all he knew is that he needed to find Grunty as quickly as he could so he could warn her.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Sweet Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Spirit   Sweet Spirit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Updated Atilla