Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] Empty
PostSubject: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:10 pm

I feel warm breath on my neck and it stirs me from my slumber. My eyes flutter open to the sight of my penthouse, the sun beginning to stream in softly through the curtianed bay windows across from the bed. My brow furrows and I realize someone is in bed with me. I turn and blink at the sight of Jyn. Why was Jyn here. Hmm. My mind is a bit hazy right now. Maybe I was drinking last night? But I don't feel the pain of a hang over. I gently slip away from him and I stand beside the bed, stretching my arms over my head. I look down at myself, noting I'm wearing one of his shirts and panties. I smile at this and pad out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

I find Kyouya seated in his usual spot and he looks at me with an arched brow. "You do know your grandmother will have a fit if the media gets any pictures of you and your fiancee in any illicit positions before the wedding," he says and I nod. I shuffle over to the fridge and pause. I'm engaged? I look down to find a ring on my left hand. Oh yes. How could I have forgotten. Very odd. Maybe I just need my morning coffee is all. I admire the engagement ring, smiling at the simple beauty. Its not expensive looking. No. The diamonds are petite and set into an elegant band that is made of white gold, since I tend to wear silver colored jewelry. I shake my head and begin pulling out things for breakfast, Kyouya knowing i like to cook for Jyn.

"Leave any reports you need to, Kyouya. You know Jyn doesn't like to wake to see you early in the morning," I say in a teasing voice to my assistant and he huffs faintly, making me smile all the more. I lookover at him as he finishes his coffee and sets the files down for me to review at home. Its nice to have time to myself every once in a while. With the planning for the wedding I have been quite busy. Handling Kyro Corp and this... Grandmother is quite proud I haven't broken down and started weeping. Amazingly she likes Jyn. Says he is hardworking and I know she is more relieved that I will not have him trying to take Kyro Corp from me.

Kyouya stands and with his head held high and newspaper tucked under his arm he saunters out of the penthouse. I wonder if Jyn wants us to continue to live here or move into something even bigger once married. I'll have to ask him once we both have caffiene in our systems. "Visual on!" I call out and the news pops on, knowing that Jyn will drag himself out of bed soon. We have to go dancing lessons today. This should be fun. I wonder how Jyn will do with ballroom dancing. I snicker a bit as I get the breakfast going along with the coffee.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:10 pm

After the movement in the bed caused by the departure of Shiori, Jyn’s body moves slightly in a lazy manner as his arms and midsection shift just before his eyes slowly open. Slightly squinted at first, his hand lifts up and rubs his right eye, fingering the crease and pushing out a hardened solidified spec while lifting up and into a sitting manner. His bangs hang over his face in a ragged manner. With the movement of his body, the sheets lower slightly, revealing an unclothed upper body. The hand near his eye lifts up and brushes through the ragged ebony locks above before running back to the rear of his neck where he rubs firmly and tilts his head to the side, causing a slight popping noise. With a sigh, his body shifts to the side and his feet are brought to the ground, bringing him into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. His attention is gathered by what seemed to be the sound of talking in the other areas. Sensing out, he would be able to feel familiar presences. A light frown would grace his lips on realizing that Shiori’s lackey was here before he had a chance to get decent. His mind mulls over the slight annoyance of such a personally close and candid personal assisted; to him, he would revere this male as Shiori’s Izumi. He feels the exit around the time he hears a familiar voice hail the coming of the morning news. Pressing his feet to the floor, his body rises up, revealing boxers as the clothing of choice for the morning. With that, he makes his way into the other room, following the sounds of Shiori in the kitchen.

On his entry to the kitchen, he would approach behind Shiori, placing his hands at her waist and pressing his body against hers. Stiff morning wood would welcome the softness of her ass in the pressing. Tilting his head down, he would place a kiss on the side of her neck as he welcomes, “good morning.”

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:31 pm

I pluck up a hair tie from the little container of have in the kitchen. Much easier to have a batch here so I always have a way to pull my hair up and from my face when I'm cooking. I tie my hair up in a messy bun. It n ow reaches the middle of my back. Jyn seems to like my long hair so I don't cut it too short, but I do need a trim and for it to be relayered stylishly. I pull down some bowls and then a box of dry pancake mix. Since I have time, I'll spoil us both a bit. I even spot chocolate chips and pull them out of the food cabinet also.

I stand in front of the counter and begins putting things together in the mixing bowl. I stiffen slightly at the first touch but relax the next within the next moment, knowing its Jyn but my hunter instincts will never fade. I tremble in his arms as I feel 'little Jyn' hardened and pressed against my rear, the shirt I'm wearing just barely covering me. I tilt my head to the side as he kisses it. I smile as he greets me.

"Good morning, sweetie," I say warmly and press back against him, grinding teasingly. "Seems all of you is happy this morning," I purr. I have breakfast to finish, but I can't help teasing him when he is in this state. I feel like my sex drive has rubbed off on him. I tend to get scolded by Kyouya because its improper for Jyn and I to get caught having sexing somewhere before the wedding. Bad pubilicity or some crap. In the end it comes down to.. Him being Commissioner and myself as President of Kyro Corp. It just doesn't look good. Kyouya made a good point of my kids in the future finding the old tabloids with me half naked on the front and its toned me down alot. I don't ever want my kids to have the risk of that.

I turn my head a little to press a kiss to his cheek. "I hope you can also 'rise' to the challenge of our dance lessons today," I decide to add just to be a bit evil.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 pm

The grind teasing doesn’t seem to help mitigate the morning stiffness, instead instigating its growth as it is pressed firmly between her cheeks with the double layers of cloth between them. “I have a reason to be happy,” he assures her on her counter to his welcome, “I have the best woman in the world.” He answers the grinding by moving his right hand from her waist, sliding down her pelvis to the area between her legs. At the same time, his left hand slides up her torso beneath the shirt she was wearing and comes to rest palming her right breast with skin to skin contact. The index finger of his right hand snakes its way beneath her panties and rubs the softness of her flesh there under while the nipple of her right breast would be between the middle and ring finger of his left hand. He would nuzzle the neck after the cheek kiss until he heard something about a dance lesson. “Er?” he makes kind of a halting noise when he hears it. His body pulls away from her as he turns as if walking away stating, “I think I have that think with the mayor today...” His initial reaction would have been ‘what dance lessons’ but in the end, he decided that he didn’t want to know.

222 / 567
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Something about this intimicy sends a feeling of longing through me. But why would I long for this when I'm in his arms. Odd. I smile as he murmurs to me and I know he is sucking up to me in order to get me to pause breakfast for a moment for a nice bout of morning sex. His hands are touching and I feel myself melting, willing to cave in. I'm a sex fiend, I will never deny him. But his touches cease the moment his mind registers what I said about dance lessons. I laugh softly, knowing I would get this kind of reaction. I turn to him and throw my arms around his neck and press myself against him, molding our bodies together. I peer up at him, smiling.

"You know... If you behave for the dance lessons. I might be quite inclined to give you a blow job when we get back home," I purr. "Also... We can have a nice quickie before we go," I add, my lashes lowering a bit as I peer at him, a sultry smile now on my lips as I rub myself against him. "Please sweetie? You don't want to go to the reception and not be able to dance. Alot of important people will be there because of who we are.." I pout now, lower lip poking out just enough to look cute instead of looking like its swollen. Some girls just don't perfect it and they look silly when they try to fake pout.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:44 pm

I am not quick enough to evade the loving grapple as her arms come about my neck. As she alluded to, I could get sex without a dance thing; I really didn’t like doing things like dancing; it made me feel all awkward and embarrassed. Of course, I couldn’t simply say something like that, I just had to let her know that I was very much so against the idea. “No. That’s not going to work,” I say, refusing to put my arms around her. My hands come to her waist as I push softly to see about pulling her off of me. I continue, “I have a chess match with the mayor that I can’t miss going to. If we go to the dance lessons, it will have to be sometime next year.” Showing a bit of my discomfort about the man, I say, “why don’t you take Toyota (Kyouya) with you. He can dance in my place at the reception while I focus on more manly things… like everything else other than dancing.”

175 / 742
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:04 pm

I find myself laughing softly. My poor fiancee is being so defiant. But alot of men are if they are insecure about dancing. There is a reason I signed us up for them. I took them when I was little because of dinner parties. I hated dancing with the idiot sons of other business men. They were always sweaty and horrible conversionalists. I don't let him pull be away and cling to him. I'm smiling. He's acting so cute right now. Poor baby is being all embarrassed about this. Then he mentions Kyouya. I know he's talking about my assistant because he is one of the few men I'm ever around for long periods of time.

"I would like to dance at the reception with my new husband," I say to him. "Also.. Are you jealous of Kyouya? You do realize I have no feelings other than professional for my assistant," I say, my brow arching in a questioning manner. "And.. Do you really want to see your new wife in the arms of another man during the bride and groom dance?" I add.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:51 pm

“Jealous?” I would give an incredulous look before returning to a look of non caring as my gaze shifts to the side. “As if I would be jealous of a woman stuck in an effeminate man’s body.” The last part is said in a murmur and slightly to myself as I attempt to still free myself softly from her clutches. It’s more of a feign attempt rather than actually trying to pry myself away from her. Her last question actually makes sense, though I didn’t want to acknowledge it at all. “That’s silly,” I mention, “I can dance at least for a little while… if it’s something like that…” I was still in my grumpy and pouting mood. Dancing of all things, and being taught by an instructor. I imagined the instructor was some fairy in thin framed glasses and tights who would be telling me to do awkward things. It just gave me the shivers to think about it. “No! Ya da!” I would say unconsciously.

167 / 909
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:39 am

So he is jealous. Its written quite plainly on his face. I think its cute. But he doesn't have to worry about me going with Kyouya. He and I are more like siblings with how we are with one another. Least that's how I've always seen it. I idly wonder. No. I've never seen Kyouya look at me with desire. I push the thoughts away. Not good to think of these things when I'm getting married soon. I smile as his weak attempts to escape me. I lean up and nip gently at his collarbone, pressing myself against him and then I find myself laughing against his skin at his little outburst. Seems he's thinking too much again.

"If you must know.. The instructor is a woman. She's a nice lady. She taught me to dance when I was little. I like her," I say to him and my mouth comes to his neck. My tongue slips out and I taste him for a moment before giving him a playful nibble. "It'll be fun," I whisper to him and pull my face back a bit to peer at him. I smile warmly. I really do love him.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:21 pm

I hold still as she presses herself against me and limply hang my head to the side. In thinking, I decide to dismiss the fact that the assistant would be an issue; I never had a reason to not trust Shiori before, and I didn’t think one would magically spring up over night. It is good news that the instructor would be a woman, though it was almost the same as if it were a gay man. Still in the situation with a woman, I wouldn’t have to worry about her checking me out while dancing and I could actually touch her back if examples were given without being weirded out by the process. I assumed that if she taught Shiori how to dance when she was little, then the woman was probably elderly or well aged, which wasn’t too bad to accept. After she pulls back, I sigh and comment, “fine” as I turn my head to the side, “maybe I’ll go...” I had been calculating attempting to run, but I didn’t have the proper clothing on for it nor did I have socks or shoes on. On top of that, Shiori was a lot faster than me and my ninja vanish would only get me so far. My mind returns to the promise of what we could have before we go. I didn’t really mind if the food got burned, but I would compromise, “…but, instead of a quickie… just use your mouth…” My gaze would still be to the side as I had been defeated in the overall battle; I felt I should at least get something.

270 / 1179
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

He looks like he wants to run and I sigh a bit. I swear. Why does he have to be such a baby about this? Oh well. As long as he goes. I can't have a husband who can't do a simple waltz. Kami that would be so embarrassing if he like stepped on my toes or something. No doubt grandmother would not be happy. I'm lost in a bit of thought when he speaks about me and my mouth. I blink and look at him then roll my eyes. I laugh softly and nod. "Fine.." I say and drop to my knees right then before him my hands tugging at his shorts and pulling out his-

"Shiori-sama!"

I wake with a start and have Jigoku in my hand and at Kyouya's throat before I am fully away. I blink down at my assistant, having pounced on him out of fighting instinct. He is calm and looking up at me with an arched brow, lips pulled into a frown. "Opps..." I mutter and climb off of him and help him up. Kyouya brushes off his clothing and straightens his tie.

"Just.. Get ready," he mutters and walks out. I blink as he shuts my door and then I look down and I blush. I was only dressed in panties and a silk cami top.

"Gomen Kyouya!" I call, feeling bad that I had done that to him. I sigh and Jigoku vanishes as I go to get ready for the day. What an odd dream. Something about Jyn... But I don't remember the exact details.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:50 pm

A low moan escapes from my throat as my back arches in anticipation. I feel something on me, but suddenly, the scene fades. I blink and notice that I was looking up to the ceiling. The room is partially lit by the rays of the sun coming in to my right via the bedroom window. Aside from that, all internal lights were off. I give a light sigh. Looking down, I notice my hand around my Johnson. “You’ve got to be fucking me, not again,” I sigh with a frustrated moan remembering the dream that seemed to be interrupted out of the blue. Having Shiori as my secretary was even starting to affect my dreams; still it was so real… and I was so close. Even if it were a dream, it would have been nice to be serviced by her lips and throat. “Fucking…” I murmur as I wipe my face with the hand that wasn’t on my junk. I look to the side at the clock on the nightstand and see that it was time to start getting ready for work; I had actually overslept a little bit. Unhappily, I pull myself out of bed figuring that I should probably take a shower. It was going to be interesting seeing Shiori at work after something like this… I needed to get some. I wondered how I was supposed to keep the city safe with pent up sexual tension like this; Izumi sure was going to get it whenever she returned… if Shiori didn’t accidentally get it first.

259 / 1438
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:58 pm

sent to uyb
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]   .Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn] Empty

Back to top Go down

.Sweet Dreams [Dream sequence, Jyn]
Page 1 of 1