Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sweet Sugar Gun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox1
A yawn parts from her mouth as she enters the confines of a local corner store. In comparison to many of the big shopping facilities Kyo was more accustomed to being within this had been vacant of both ample size and the usual throngs of people. Within the small building had been a burly man near the counter, but besides that nobody at all, unless the girl had missed something. But having stayed up an excessive amount of time days prior she succumbs to... well, the lack of sleep. You see, she had been attempting to fill the large plastic up with the properties of the slushie machine within her wake. Yet, during the procedure, she falls into a profoundly light sleep. This in turn causes the cup to overflow entirely; one could easily assume the result being the slush incessantly spilling onto her hand, which did not seem to be potent enough to wake her.
Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_01

The black limo pulled to a stop at the corner before a door swung open, revealing a tall, slender man with blonde hair stepped out. The weather was beautiful for today, giving me enough of a reason to get out and start socializing with the people I was now protecting. The lower commons had become a particular interest to me, especially with the opening of the Venturion Academy next month. Shaking my head, I sighed while closing the door. The drivers window would come down, revealing Rob, the family's driver. "meet you at the academy at seven?" I had incorporated him into my business plans, and utilized him as much as possible while Lauren dealt with her transfer papers. A sigh slowly breached my lips as I shook my head and motioned for him to leave. There were two shops on my to do list, a small convenient store which held a certain item I was looking for, and a tea shop that had hand made pots. I collected them, and used them for decoration all over my office.

Entering the small convenient store first, I would walk to the larger man at the counter before leaning over and pointing to a small item. With a smile, I'd look around the near empty shop in disbelief. It was rarely ever like this.. hhmm.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx/xxx
Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox1
The abrupt closing of a car door had been enough to snap the girl back into reality. Upon doing so she had been greeted by the profane and preciptous bite of what was currently on her hand -- the overflowed portion of the liquidized, shaved ice beverage. Her eyes blink a few times momentarily to register within her mind what just happened. Evidently, whatever reaction she would have had been delayed. Though, once she realized what had happened... "Gah!" Flicking her wrist she manages to get some of it off of her hand, yet the conclusion being spilling the currently filled plastic cup. Within her forehead region a vein bulges from the sanctity of her epidermis; nevertheless, the conclusion had been it had obviously been her fault. Reaching over to the finely assorted stack of napkins she takes a few before wiping up what had been spilled. With the dexterous use of her off hand she picks up the tipped-over container and places it right-side up. With any luck she'd be able to clean this up before the husky store clerk would notice.
Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_01

I brought my gaze over to a line of machines after hearing a strange noise. Whatever it was, not out of site, it probably wasn’t a bother. I smiled, not realizing that there was someone else in here with me that I couldn’t see. Maybe it was a child or something.. oh well. With the box of flint now on the counter, I would have enough to get to the RnD department, and finally finish the flamer attachment for my first generation war truck. Shaking my head, I dropped a small amount of money, much more than necessary, onto the counter. The box didn’t move, but I did. Making my way over, I pulled a cup off the rack, filled it with ice, then water. Looking down, I smiled at the young girl cleaning up what looked to be a little mess. Slightly amusing was the quick gaze she would receive from me. Behind my sunglasses, if noticed, would be light blue eyes that glowed a deep blue. Leaning backwards, I back tracked a step before rotating and heading back to the counter.
“hhm.. heh.”
I shook my head, and lifted the box up.
“Thanks for your service as usual..”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 200/xxx
Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 am

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox1
Obstinately a lingering cold remains in play within her hand; though, that was a given seeing as what had previously happened. Her heed happens to be locked firmly upon what fault been before her. Soon she finishes cleaning it up before tossing the napkins ransacked of use into the nearby garbage can. Brushing off her hands and properly filling the container with the sweetened, shaved ice beverage she puts the lid upon it before localizing a pile of straws. Plucking one astray she pushes it into the bleak drink before approaching the counter. Though, it is quickly broken to her that she had not been the only person here. Great, a witness.
Placing what she intended on purchasing upon the counter her gaze shifts towards the clerk. Slowly, she shifts her attention towards the price of it. Reaching into her pockets she retrieves a couple dollars and some left over change. Grumbling, she places it onto the counter. Alas, it did not add up. She steers her attention towards this other invididual who seemed to inhabit this place as well.
"Mind if I borrow a quarter?" She asks securely.

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am

Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_01

I watched the young girl for a moment, in curiosity more than anything. For some reason, there was a slightly interesting feeling about her. There really was no warranted reason for something like that, but it was there. Dropping a fifty on the counter, I turned towards the door and started to walk away without saying a word. Would she keep the change, or return it. I had been in the lower commons for a good while, and never seen that school uniform. Maybe it was because I was so used to seeing the ones from my academy. Speaking of the academy, it was opening in a month, and we were almost at peak capacity. A light yawn would escape my lips before the door slid open in front of me, allowing me to walk out into the sunny street. I told Rob to meet me back at the academy later tonight, so that left me with several miles to move, after I went to the café next across the street. A glass of Tea was definitely needed right now.
“heh..”
I sighed while watching the traffic go by. The last thing I needed was to do something unnecessary, so I would wait for the light to turn red before crossing the street.

Tech :
Notes : if you get on and want to rp it more, hit me up on messenger ^_^
Wordz : 213/570
Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox1
It was not a prerequisite of the most observant to tell that an adequate amount of money had been placed before her. It was almost assured that he possessed some sort of wealth from that gesture alone - but she noticed that such had been a bit of a rarity, or simply less frequent within the very recluse commons. She notes him to be nothing shy of oracular, mysterious even; humane, her curiosity inevitably perks, especially with such a generous action he'd done.
Picking up the plastic cup from the counter she brings the straw to her mouth. She picks up the change as well but keeps it firmly within her grasp. The uniform she was within implied that she'd been from a school that likely did not hail from any of these parts of the city. "Hmm..."
Exiting the convenient store she localizes the individual who had helped her out a bit. Securely, she makes her approach. "Oi... you sure you don't want any of this back?" Kyouko inquires.

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_01

With the light turning red, a strange voice rung in my ears. Looking slightly to the side, I would lay my eyes on the same human girl who had made a mess inside the convenient store. What an interesting turn of events. It was rare to see a half decent human of any merit, but this one had offered to return to money. The street laid silent for a moment, where my body turn to the road. "maybe after tea." Flickering, my body would reappear on the other side of the street near instantaneously. I got an interesting vibe from this human, or maybe it was because she felt like one of my kind. I could tell she was human, but there was still something off here. Walking into the tea shop, I hoped that she would see just how far down the rabbit hole she could go.
Entering the shop, I would take a seat at the table by the window before waiting on the waitress to come get my order. I wasn’t really in the mood for tea, but I would have a glass anyway. Besides, it was good for the mind and spirit.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 200/770
Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_03
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox1
Her eyes flutter slightly in blinking motions as she fixates her gaze upon him after his reply. Raising her hand and wiping her brow much like a handkerchief she crosses her arms below her chest. But it was at that moment something unorthodox had occurred. Nigh fleet as lightning he had flicked before his presence had already been across the street. Was that sheer speed alone? No, that was inconceivable. Or was this something far more pseudo than what was mundane.
Her eyes are noticeably widened, but she'd been fairly accustomed to witnessing the supernatural. But that extraordinary speed! It was alarming, even. But now her wonders had been truly quirked and this showed as she began to make her way across the street. The light had shifted a vibrant green and it is enough indication to quickly make her way across. She needed to purchase something anyways; the beverage she had currently been sipping whilst refreshing wasn't enough to completely satisfy her.
Jogging her way into the shop she looks around. This was no ordinary guy, that was for sure. Ultimately, now she had questions she actually wanted to ask. She saunters towards the table which he had chosen to sit at. "That speed... That's extreme..." She says while panting. "Are you someone like me?"

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_01

I sat at the table, watching the beautiful young waitress come for my order. I answered with a simple “two..vanilla with black”. The tea was simple, and rather strong, which was just the reason I drank it in the afternoons. Looking out the window, I watched the girl curiously, smiling to myself as she came in the door. It seemed this girl was the curious type after all..
“You seem tired.. have a seat”
The waitress returned with two glasses of iced Black tea with Vanilla. The smell already had me satisfied before I even had to take a sip. Relaxing a moment, I took a drink from the tea before giving her an answer. What a peculiar question she had posed me. Was I someone like her? She was obviously as human, I could tell that much just by smelling her. Maybe there was something else inside her that I didn’t know about.. hhmm.. this could be a turn for the more interesting..
“Not at all.. I am simply an academy director.”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 175/945
Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox1
She looks at him with pungent bedazzlement. Had her eyes previously been deceiving her? Maybe that was it. It could have been some strange side effect due to whatever had been wrong with her. Sort of like going into withdrawal from a deficiency of a drug that the body's reliant on. No, that didn't seem correct at all. But then again, it didn't seem like he was deceiving her either.
She gingerly takes a seat and places her own beverage upon the table before them. Just about every neuron within her brain had been filtered with some degree of confusion. "The way you got here so fast... My eyes couldn't even read it; it was almost like... lightning." She says, taking a sip from the plastic cup. "I've... seen stuff like that before."
Even she hadn't been sure what exactly she had wanted to find out. Perhaps supernatural and extraordinary things like these simply provoked her interests much alike a magnet would attract other metallic obstacles.

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_01

I was having a perfectly fine day, enjoying the beautiful skies, and ready for a flight back. It seemed the fates would smile differently on me today. I was, however, getting pretty old in spirit terms. Maybe that old hag was right, and I needed one. With the division on my ass, and high powered spirits from the other world hunting me down, it would be a problem if my family’s secrets were lost forever. I had no kids, since I hated them, and needed a successor. I snapped from my thought at the word lightning.. Interesting choice of words to describe my movement across the street. Unfortunately, lightning had nothing to do with it.. not anyway yet. It was only natural that the eyes of a human would be unable to follow my movements at that pace.
“like lightning? that must be pretty fast.. why do you ask?“
I took another drink from the tea, curious to who exactly this girl was, and how she had seen stuff like that before. Was she there when I fought against the Div 12, and nearly wiped out several of their squads? I knew they had covered it up, but someone may have gotten a peak at the amount of destruction that I performed when I laid waste to the center parts of the city.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 223/1168
Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox1
"Well, you see..." She begins after she had taken another sip from the wintry drink. "I'm very familiar with the speed of lightning - if someone were to use it as an asset, then truly it could be something to reckon." She makes subtle implication but evidently she hadn't been blatantly broadcasting what secrecy her very tone itself had been wrought with.
"If someone truly can move at such a speed..." She begins securely. "Then something not normal must be going on. As someone not very normal I suppose it's hard to catch my interest with things that are normal; but when I see things like these, I find myself drawn towards them. But, for my question..." It appeared that she would finally get to it. "Would you happen to know what an 'onugi' is?" She always makes effort to keep her voice down to assure that other people did not overhear what she'd been elaborating.

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_01

I sat there enjoying the tea while this young girl rambled about her personal hobbies. What was I thinking, even by just considering doing something like that. It wasn’t my nature, and I worked alone almost all of the time. That was the perk to having my own private organization. There were things that I could do, allowing me to be in multiple places at once. The girl finally stopped for a moment, where I sat my glass down and looked up at her.
“not a clue..”
Taking another breath, I slowly lifted the glass of tea to my mouth once again. This girl was quite curious, and I admired that for some reason. She kind of reminded me of. . well, me. I remember looking at my master when I was young, and being full of excitement and impatience while he taught me. Oh well, those days were long gone from me, and now I was sitting here having tea with some random girl in a school uniform.
“and what exactly would you use lightning for, hypothetically, if it could be used..”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 183/1451
Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox1
The girl shakes her head lightly, almost slightly solemnly. "I'm certainly no angel, I'll admit that. I wouldn't ever find it useful to lie about a good nature. But..." Her hand still grasped upon the plastic cup she swishes it around slightly within the container with subtle movements of the hand. "If lightning was an asset then I would use it to protect. Balance has to be preserved in this world... yeah?" Her gaze steadily fixates towards her drink as she takes another sip from it. What was she saying? If she went too in depth she may completely expose what she'd been concealing.
"A lot of people from where I live don't even think about this part of the city. It feels like I'm the only one who does." Of course, it did seem as though her intent had been of the purest. But she knew that there was something that deterred this purity, and it had been very hard to be dominative over with how alien and foreign it had been. Was it something to conflict - something to suppress? It was just like a constant, internal conflict which she couldn't exactly stabilize. "I know that there are things around here that people don't pay much attention to..."

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_01

To protect people? What a silly answer.. people with power used it to be strong, and keep strong. That was the sole rule of the lower commons. Her answer seemed naïve, which was expected of someone of her age. Looking at it from a different perspective, I thought back to my master, who taught me the same thing. The sole reason to gain power was to protect that which was important to you. If you lost sight of that, then you were nothing but bloodthirsty war monger. At that point, you point of living was invalidated, and you were cast out as an oni. Man, this girl was very similar to my younger self. Setting the empty tea glass down, I lifted up the box and stood to leave.
“If you truly believe that, then find the resolve and will to push yourself to the edge of your existence. Only then will you find that power to protect. It won’t be an easy road either, so I won’t listen or sympathize if you whine or cry about it being hard. If it isn’t hard, it isn’t worth it. “
With that said, I watched the limo pull up to the front of the store. Impeccable timing as usual Rob.
“it’s your choice.”
As I neared the door, I would look over to the girl. Time to see if she had the resolve..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 225/1676
Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox1
The girl's eyes momentarily gleam with resolve as she settles her gaze upon him. To push far enough to go to the very brink of one's own existence? She thought about this briefly, though her contemplation did lead to an answer. She pushes herself up from her chair, placing her hand upon the lid of the plastic container she still upon the table before her. "If it's truly my choice..." She begins, "then I'll see to it that I don't just go to the edge of my existence. I'll go past it if that will allow me the power to protect what is important." There had been a limo that had pulled up before the store. A limo? You didn't see that all of the time down in this part of the city. Or maybe she had just been blinded with a viscous amount of ignorance? It was hard to decipher. She did not know what had been in store for her with this choice, but as she stands firmly in that spot and awaits his response her ability to anticipate such only continued to gradually wane more and more.
Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_01

I smiled at her answer. Again, it sounded exactly like something I would have said to my master back in the day. I would have to go to the spirit world and visit him some day. Chances were, he was still guarding the southern coast all on his own. It had been an honor to be a part of his crew. The door to the limo was held open while I opened the door to the tea shop. The girl would have to be transferred to my academy, and paperwork filled out immediately. If she had the potential that I thought she had, she would be admitted to the upper school at once. That would not be a problem, seeing as entrance was at my sole discretion.
“Return home, and bring everything you need to survive for the next five months. You will not be returning there until the holidays, or you die. Everything else will be taken care of. Report to the Venturion Academy, over in the Southwest sector as soon as you are ready.”
I turned, letting the door slide shut behind me. The drive, Rob, was a great man with silver hair and black eyes. His head bowed while I stepped into the car, only to have the door shut instantly behind me. As he got in, I would explain everything to him while heading back to the academy. I had a lot of paperwork to do.

Tech :
Notes : exit rp
Wordz : 240/1916
Sweet Sugar Gun Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox1
The girl nods in response, and whilst she had been bemused by the amount of time - five months, she simultaneously felt excitement percolating through her. It was so promising and to be pushed to such a degree as to progress to a whole new level of strength seemed satisfactory. There had been something which he had said and the words intrigued her as they rang within an undertone of validity; If it wasn't hard, it wasn't worth it. That, she could live with. Picking up her drink and watching as the man entered the limo she adorns her face with her signature smile. Placing the straw in her mouth she takes another sip as she exits the café. It would take some time and elaboration to be able to leave the house for such an extensive amount of time, but she knew she could coax them into it - and if not, she would have to do this more... discreetly. To burden her mind with worry could not be an option as of yet, so simply as instructed she would begin to make her way towards home. It may be the last time she'd do so for a while - the consequences of doing so would be grave.

-rp exit.

Sweet Sugar Gun Kyobox3

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Sugar Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugar Gun   Sweet Sugar Gun Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Sugar Gun
Page 1 of 1