Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board

Go down 
+23
Jherit
ero
Blue
Tsukai
The Panda
Rei
Broken
Strayed
Kazakura
Nicolai
Surreal SaDiablo
Datorru
DarkKnightCecil
яuиє
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Themeless
Antifreke
LittleMariko
rekoa
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This thread is for:
* custom techniques
* storyline characters
* stealing permits
* path related items
* overall, things that need to be approved

Make it clear what you're asking about and it shall be replied to. Just make sure to add all relevant information as well as a bio link.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Requesting
-100 texp, Affinity for Physical Melee
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:12 am

Ok so Pennywise's job, Private Bodyguard for the Kyro Corp, more specifically. Shiori. Since theres nothing like this really on the content site that I've seen. Uh...suppose I'm requesting info and such like pay on that job?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:54 pm

@ ash - ok
@ kyro - approved
@ kyro 2 - will check @ that link
@ rune - it reduces the stamina req. you sayin you don't want that? getting exp shouldn't be a big deal for someone like u?
@ ash - approved
@ penny - approved. most entry positions start at $1.5k so go w/that for now. i'll approve a raise for you every... 14 JC or so.
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:04 pm

hmmm, heres an Idea... Why doesn't someone create Artificial Onugi and Shouchou. temporary artifacts for human characters Like "Synthetic Dummy Spirits" so the humans and D12 could keep up with the rising threat....of course there would need to a very large draw back at first seeing as how this would be in the very early testing stages...maybe we can kidnap some people and test it on them?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Rep! : 1

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:15 pm

PWC: 25,005/25,000(Path of Lord)

Spreading name and influence, Pennywise set about establishing the city of Gera'Sey. After recruiting his own small military force. he returned. Establishing himself as the Archdemon of Gera'Sey.

Rewards:
- Free outpost with expansion available (Checkpoint 1)
- Region-wide recognition
- Military Influence based on storyline
- Taxes: $3500
- Military Personnel: 50 (Checkpoint 1)

The City of Gera'Sey

The budding city of Gera'Sey is a relatively new centre of population in the lands of Onitoshi. Located just outside of the Solvay forest the city holds a rather gothic feel to its architecture. Since the city is still relatively new, some of it is still under construction. However this appears to be just the edges of the city which are still expanding. And the castle of the Archdemon in the north. The city is kept under constant martial law. Military presense is quite heavy. And laws are enforced with a strict, no mercy policy. Murder and rape rates are extremely low. As the sentence for both. Is death. The city itself is one that is attempting to branch out its links to the human world. Taxes for businesses are extremely low. Making this a corporate paradise.

Expansions:
Western Quarter: The western quarter appears to be the military strong hold of Gera'Sey. Located here are a military base. Construction centre. And slave quarters. A prison is also under construction.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Shin some of my items have come into question,

» // Golden-eye [7,000]: High powered revolver pistol It can take down an elephant. Any shot should be a critical hit.

Is this saying that an attack roll is Omega2 if hits?

» // Explosive Ammo [500 for 10]: Can penetrate armored cars.

This is just a ??? so does this bypass armor and def? or just armor? or just brakes armor?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Clarification on this one; there doesn't seem to be an actual item description. Both descriptions were given by Toot in the form of a sales pitch promise.

https://wotr.rpg-board.net/east-city-f51/toot-sighting-ec-3-t940.htm
“I’ve got explosive shells! $500 for 10. They can penetrate armored cars.”

https://wotr.rpg-board.net/east-city-f51/toot-sighting-ec-2-t859.htm
“Specs? Well, it shouldn’t take me long to get it if you pay up front. I can see my contact and get it to you sometime soon. It can take down an elephant. Any shot should be a critical hit.”

Because of this, there is no actual effect. Apparently it was updated by one of us, but only the name since of course as no real description of the object exists. The current descriptions seem to be an adaptation of Toot's words, which is odd, because I've never seen an elephant referenced on this site... Suggestion:

Golden-eye
A high powered revolver designed with a large reinforced golden box barrel of intricate etchings embroidered into the steelwork. The casing of the revolver is stronger than normal pistols, meaning it is able to be used physically as a unique weapon. It carries 6 rounds and can be equipped with special explosive shells that will not fit in normal revolvers.
Effect: weapon density = 10, +Stun

Explosive Shells
Similar to the incendiary bullets, this type of projectile is designed to explode upon hitting a hard surface, preferably the bone of the intended target, armor or a barrier of some kind. These bullets have a cavity filled with a small amount of explosive increasing the bullets effectiveness.
Effect: -2 to armor or shield defense on impact; critical damage if a bone is stricken on the target body
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:47 am

Need approvals and prices for these items for Kuna via Toot (going for a massive and protracted spending spree).

Note to self, don't go surfing wikipedia in the near future.

CZ-550 SYTE SAFARI
The Safari is a large bolt operated hunting rifle designated as a hunting rifle for hunting largest game animals (or particular large demons). The gun has earned the moniker of BFG for its ability to chamber the .600 overkill cartridge, which is housed in an internal magazine. The wounds caused by this gun would be truly devastating if used on smaller game.
Effect: inflicts critical hit on a target humanoid sized targets
Ammo: 5

FN P90
Nyte industries was the first to realize that with growing levels of violence in the streets that the Police and Corperate forces were being outgunned by demons and criminal gangs who would frequently have access too the latest high tech arms, and targeted the secondary forces of the police and division twelve forces, whose guns fired normal pistol ammunition which lacked the penetrating power against modern body armor. The P90 is a boxy bullpup submachine gun chambered to fire rifle rounds giving it plenty of stopping power and a high rate of fire.
Effect: bullpup design (basically just makes it easier to conceal)
Rate of Fire: 900 rounds/minute
Ammo: 50 round detachable box magazine

USP
A pistol designed by Nyte industries that is specifically chambered for rifle rounds; thus, it lets the gun pierce common body armor designed to stop pistols and other small arms weapons and was designed as a companion piece for the FN P90.
Effect: -2 armor to armor and shields on impact
Ammo: 15

Mossburg 500
A pump action shotgun that used a tubular magazine, that gives it more ammo capacity then the two round shottogan. The barrel is modified with rifling inside of the barrel too allow it too be used in conjunction with solid slugs instead of shot, and other law enforcements needs for specialized riot shotguns. Comes with a strap.
Effect: Damage is fierce at melee range, strong otherwise, can also fire specialized slugs
Ammo: 8

Tovar
A Nyte industries attempt to AR69's territory as the leading assault rifle used by most major forces. The Tovar uses a bullpup design and ambidextourous controls. The assault rifle comes with selective fire (single, three round burst, and fully automatic), a laser sight, and a flash suppressor.
Damage: Fierce
Ammo: 40

Marlin Repeating Rifle
A popular sporting rifle that uses large bore revolver rounds for hunting. The magazine of the gun is tubular, and the action is lever based. Uses revolver bullets.
Ammo: 15

XM25
A previously experimental grenade launcher developed by Nyte industries which was pioneered by the head of the company for deployment with Division Twelve and police SWAT teams, who have previously used a under barrel attachment instead of dedicated launcher. The box like launcher is chambered to fire 25 millimeter grenade rounds, and comes with a bevy of targeting special features that help the operator use each shot too its fullest and be accurate at even its most extreme range. Comes with a ballistic computer(shielded against electronic counter measures), x4 thermal sight, x2 direct optical sight, digital compass, laser rangefinder, ammunition fuse setter, environmental sensors.
Range: 500 m point 1000m area
Operation: Gas powered, semi-automatic
Ammo: 8

Stealth Boy
A belt attachment that uses either the users own spiritual energy or a battery, that extends a form fitting field over the user, that actively replicates the camouflage of the operators surroundings and works to compensate for the movement of its operator as well as it can.
Effect: creates active camouflage around the user

Flash Suppressor
A simple attachment that is akin the suppressor for sound from a gun, but it instead works on the muzzle flash of a gun dispersing it and making it hard to pinpoint visually where a shot came from.

Conversion kit
A kit that allows the conversion of different calibers for guns.
Effect: Let's a person change the damage for handguns, revolvers, and rifles amongst the three.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:52 pm

@ penny4yothoughts - approved
@ rekwon & kyro - thx for clearin that up. sry bout that. i shoulda made that descript. w/toot. that looks good, go w/that.
@ ero -

Stealth Boy - DENIED (not in existence)
A belt attachment that uses either the users own spiritual energy or a battery, that extends a form fitting field over the user, that actively replicates the camouflage of the operators surroundings and works to compensate for the movement of its operator as well as it can.
Effect: creates active camouflage around the user

Conversion kit - DENIED (not in existence)
A kit that allows the conversion of different calibers for guns.
Effect: Let's a person change the damage for handguns, revolvers, and rifles amongst the three.

send the rest to site suggestion. toot gets underground stuff. nyte industry isn't underground. research path is needed to invent new technology. etc. the rest'll prolly be added to the military exchange w/the shindows updates. i'll reward texp for used stuff on the site suggestion board. ppreciate it xD
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Ok, since I finished the Lord check point can Gera'Sey be added as an rp'able board in the spirit realm?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:56 pm

no
>.>
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Rep! : 18

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:33 pm

requesting your interaction

PsiVoli Organization Review Request ::
Four city blocks in Lower Commons for building, Looking at Southwest Central, six blocks from Venturion Academy. future location of Venture Corp
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:17 am

Completed quest Home Guardian. Needing the Guardiesk for Gera'Sey approved.

... Reward: Guardiesk - a creature of custom shape, appearance, presence and size that is able to perform a custom technique in order to protect a custom area (must be approved)

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 Archdemon1
Name: Grimm ( Also known as, Fluffy. To Pennywise)
Description: A large dragon shaped Guardiesk demon. It easily towers over most Oni even in their beast forms. Its now regularly seen flying in the skies over Gera'Sey. At times it will in fact land in the streets, which at first caused panic and terror among the locals. But is now seen as something of a regular occurance within the city. As is implied. Grimm is the guardian of Gera'Sey and its outlaying lands. Any who pose a threat to the city or its citizens. Will find themselves dealing with this creature.

Custom Ability:
Flames of Herostratus: The flame breath of Grimm is made of cursed fire. A purple colour, it burns as hot as normal dragons fire. But also causes the cursed status.
Effect: Damage is fierce. Width: 15feet, Range: 30 feet. Causes Curse
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:54 am

@ sex - i'll be there
@ pen - that's fine. remember the home guardian can't leave home xD gotta get a mystic mount if you wanna take it places. xD
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Well now that I'm back and in action...I have a two requests ^_^. Was wondering if there is a way to have a Sub board in Metro for Kyro Corp so that I can keep track of those who work there and not try and pick which rps may involve the company. Also let's me put open rps or mini saga among the employees

Next on the menu. Is it alright if I create an npc page for Kyro Corp so that people can request who they need in their rps? Also to give a bit more structure within the company if I put faces and names to supervisors and the like..I think that's all for now.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:45 am

I been working on a custom soul line for my character Valkrist and this is what I have thus far, figured I might as well throw it up to see how it withstands review. There are some details on the superficial stuff that Im trying to work out, though they wouldn't effect any of the tech effects.

Personal Soulline: Demon Lord Fenrir
Though now only known in legends of the old time, the Demon Lord Fenrir was an enormous wolf demon of great stature that lived countless ages ago. Fenrir possessed great power and ruled over territory in Onithosi, it is said that he even traveled to the mortal realm from time to time. It is unclear as to how Fenrir met his demise though his followers foretold that one day he shall be granted a new form and return to once again rule over his territories as he had done once before in the old times.

Soul Line Techniques

Name: Fenrir Xformation (Passive)
Description: After countless ages the soul of the Demon Lord Fenrir has finally awoken in a chosen vessel, granting the chosen vessel great power. The soul of Fenrir does not take over the vessel, instead it melds with the soul already in the vessel. Once the melding is complete the vessel gains a somewhat altered appearance, the color of the vessel's eyes change to an icy blue, there hair takes on a light icy blue sheen and gets icy blue streaks in it as well as growing a bit longer and bushyer like a wolf's fur/pelt, there fingernails grow a bit longer then normal and take on the shape of claws and there canines grow larger like that of a wolf. There build becomes more tone and muscles become more defined
Effect: Enables use of soul line techniques. Attributes +1.

Name: Terror Howl
Description: The person unleashes a ear-piercing howl that is two fold type of offensive ability. The first part of the howl and the most notable is a damaging effect, the howl sends out a harsh force capable of knocking opponents back or even down as well as dealing damage. The second effect strikes at the moral of anyone with in range of the howl making it hard to react further.
Damage: Fierce within weapon melee range and Strong outside of weapon melee range.
Effect: Stun / Paralysis to anyone with in range.
Range: 20ft per level.

Name: Rending Claws
Description: The person slashes through the air or into a target unleashing a wave of three (blood red/ice blue) arcs of 'energy' that are capable of cleaving a normal man into pieces. Not only does the attack possess a great deal of power behind it, but it is also capable of cutting flesh and causing someone, that survive the attack, to bleed out.
Effect: Bleeding, lose 10 HP each turn.

Name: Fenrir's Warriors
Description: The user unleashes a howl that echos through the area, a howl that summons wolf warriors to come and aid the one summoning them. At first, these warriors start out with average attributes and are considered 'weak warriors' but at perfected they are considered 'heroic warriors' and have ascended attributes. They possess the Beast Melee Package @ Mastered and whatever magic the summoner has. Each new rank allows one additional warrior to be summoned, up to a max of 5 at perfected.
Damage:
Effect:
Density: 5

Name: Bestial Nature (Passive)
Description: The nature of the beast is one that cannot be escaped, even those who posses the body of man cannot escape these urges and capabilities. The users finger nails have grown out and evolved into claw like extensions of the hands capable of rending flesh and there teeth have adapted to suite there bestial canines nature more appropriately.
Effect: Enables use of Beast Melee Package while in humanoid form.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:30 pm

this looks more like a taint than a soulline
soullines are getting their xformations removed and transformations added
since ur not done w/it, there's no rush... i'll be here
gimme the finished product so i'll only have to approve it once
i'm not bored enough to review the same thing multiple times xD
dun look to bad tho, i'll tweak it when ur done w/it
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:58 pm

So, a soulline is now essentially just a transformation? That doesn't make sense based on the concept behind it. It is a bloodline/clanline thing, so wouldn't it be something that emerges as a normal set of techniques? I have my affinity in my soulline, but having it as a transformation kinda doesn't make sense for that..

Now, why I dropped by.

Requesting : bio Board :
PsiVoli Organization
- Venturion Academy
- Arillia Settlement [Requesting checkpoint 1]
- Venture Corp [in the works]

I have students at the academy, and will be sponsoring site groups while working the underground politics. It would be easier to organize all of them if they are in one place
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:42 pm

get w/kaz to make sure he wants to keep on w/the psivoila thing
last i heard, he was givin psyre to me as a storyliner
um, i need PWC too, i dun see that
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:44 pm

PsiVoli is my own organization, completely away from PsyCorp. It started out as a subsidary, but is now completely independent.

The PWC will be posted when I request the update for them with all of the things I have done.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Requesting turf points update for Lower Commons
- assisted in building community areas
- assisted in the recovery of the lower commons after last saga
- provides housing, medical care, and food
- Creating my corporate HQ in the Lower commons to funnel funds into it

- oh yea, assaulting the Syndicate HQ.

I currently only have 5 turf point in the LC

-------------------------------------
Arillia ::
Outpost created from residents moved during the "cleansing" of Mandira
Saved their people, and brought them to a new land that I personally cleared to make landing.
Built buildings, sectioned off sectors and beginning to start trade with other nations, other than Mandira.
33,000 words

Resources
Shinny: 6,430
Wood: 188
Food: 240
Stone: 150

Structures
- Small House [Treasury]
- Small House [Command Center]
- Small House [Residential x6]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:01 am

Custom Ability ::
Lightning Supremacy
Invokes a mode that forces electricity to supercharge the body. Muscles slightly bulge and the body crackles with energy during a quick burst of strength. While the form is rarely seen because it takes a great deal of strain, it was born from a need to further the physical capabilities of their bloodline.
Effect: +1 Strength and Defense
Drain : 10 stamina per post [-1 [per level to 5] | Stamina Recovers naturally at half speed
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Number of posts : 265
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:29 am

Critical Drive
Lyn Sol Kata

When activated Leon appears to split into five copies of himself, just before striking at the enemy from several different directions, though the copies will vanish once the attack is completed, despite accuracy.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:59 am

@ ash - edit ur posts to combine them so ur not taking up so much space.

Quote :
Requesting turf points update for Lower Commons
- assisted in building community areas
- assisted in the recovery of the lower commons after last saga
- provides housing, medical care, and food
- Creating my corporate HQ in the Lower commons to funnel funds into it
- oh yea, assaulting the Syndicate HQ.
link me to the rps where u did this w/summaries so i can see which rps need to be reviewed for turfpoint additions

Quote :
Arillia ::
Outpost created from residents moved during the "cleansing" of Mandira
Saved their people, and brought them to a new land that I personally cleared to make landing.
Built buildings, sectioned off sectors and beginning to start trade with other nations, other than Mandira.
33,000 words

Resources
Shinny: 6,430
Wood: 188
Food: 240
Stone: 150

Structures
- Small House [Treasury]
- Small House [Command Center]
- Small House [Residential x6]
what path are you trying to get chkpt 1 on? i dun see it listed.

approved hybrid wrote:
Lightning Supremacy (Lytning, Novice)
Invokes a mode that forces electricity to supercharge the body. Muscles slightly bulge and the body crackles with energy during a quick burst of strength. While the form is rarely seen because it takes a great deal of strain, it is said to be born from a need to further the physical capabilities of their bloodline.
Effect: +1 Strength and Defense, -1 to Speed and Dex

approved wrote:
Critical Drive
Lyn Sol Kata
When activated Leon appears to split into five copies of himself, just before striking at the enemy from several different directions, though the copies will vanish once the attack is completed, despite accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Arillia I am attempting to get checkpoint one for Lord. It is between Organization and Corporation on my bio. I will fix that to put FR and PR paths in sections to make it more organized.

I will put links in this post.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:48 pm

checkpoint 1 for lord approved
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:46 am

A thought to a new region. Placement would be along the Sai River and extending all the way to the The Great Sea.

Quote :
The Docks

With every big city with a connection with the ocean comes a big trading port. Being located east of the city, the hub of international trade and commerce stretches along the Sai River and into the Great Sea. The total size of the port is almost as grand as the Lower Commons and is not only subjugated to be above ground. Thousands upon thousands of warehouses, trucks and contains fill the desolate land, which have become an increasing Mecca for criminals, drug lords and the scum of society. With the port being so immensely vast the security is minimal in certain areas, such as the east and south, while the north and west are protected by the private militia of the billion dollar corporations to protect their warehouses and interests. Down in the docks there are only two forms of payments, one – money, two – blood and it is not so uncommon for the workers to be on someone’s playlist. Not everyone that enters ‘The Docks’ come out alive! So think twice of your reason to come to the place of SaiCity where the law is money and the end is death!

Quote :
Sub Locations:
The Container Yard
The place to go if you are looking for a desolate place to kill someone, think or find a container packed with everything from humans to gold to weapons.

Warehouse District
The place where containers give way to massive buildings – and no light. The darkest spot in all of SaiCity and also the most dangerous one.

North Entry Point
The tightest secured area of the Docks. The NEP is famous for its privatized militia guarding the belongings of corporations and lesser legal businesses. The perfect place to store something you don’t want the world to know about.

The Dock
The place where the ships unload their cargo, would it be grain, clothing or humans. This is where many people start their new lives, and some are hunted down by their old ones.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:03 am

ty for the suggestion (put in site suggestions >.>)
but i might be able to use some of this
+5 texp to you ^_^
cheers
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Quote :
A new soul line. pirat

Cryomaniac

Special Techniques:
» Cryokinetic Transformation (passive)
When this mode is invoked, there isn't a lot of external change; but it certainly is notable. The eyes may convert their pigmentation to an icy blue, whilst the hands and partially the forearms of the user emanate an aura of cold, snowy air. It's almost as though the hands have turned into ice. They will be exceptionally cold, as well - assuring that it isn't just a visual change.
Effect: +20% speed to soul line Iyce abilities per level (up to +1 attribute level). Iyce abilities strong and below have their chant count lowered by 1 per level. Abilities outside of Iyce related magics have their chant count increased inversely to this.
» Mourning Wind
Via expelling air from the mouth, or blasting it from the hands, the Cryomaniac is capable of conjuring freezing winds. These winds are signified by their misty appearance, almost like a condensed blizzard that can be jettisoned at the target.
Effect: DMG = High, Fierce at Perfected. Blast Range = 5 feet per level. With a post or two of use, can freeze things up to a size respective to the ability's DMG. Drain based on DMG.
» Freezyng Touch
Compromising on the Cryomaniac's eccentric, icy hands, this is a rather simplistic ability. By focusing an abundance of cold energy into their hands and touching something, they can freeze objects that they touch at a rapid pace. It freezes things at a far quicker rate than that of their Mourning Wind ability due to the proximity it requires.
Effect: Touch things and freeze them. Freezing lowers item Density by 1, 2 at Perfected. Binding strength is strong when used against humanoids. Each post the freezing spreads the bind strength heightens by +1, at a maximum of Supreme. Hitting frozen targets with solid attacks, even if it's attacks from another party, results in cracking effects like a rock versus glass, raising the damage of the specified spell by +1.
» Cold Baysd
By using Mourning Wind in a different fashion, the user can use this spell to create crude ice-based creations. It is to be noted these must be simplistic; limited to crude barriers and pathways (as in, to skate on). The user does this by freezing water molecules located in the air.
Effect: structure strength = Strong, drain is strength respective.
» Endless Winter
This is likely the pinnacle of the Cryomaniac's ability. Despite this, the methods of utilizing this ability are quite simple. By condensing a plethora of energy around them they create a lot of pressure and tension in that one point. When it builds up to a point where the stress in that area is far too great to be maintained, the user compromises and releases it in all directions as fast as they can. The viciously cold air causes an extreme temperature depletion in the affected areas rapidly, freezing all within that general radius.
Effect: Drain = Destructive; bind strength = strong (KO) and follows the same rules as Freezyng Touch. Range = 10 yards per level.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 pm

ola

approved version

Quote :
● Cryomaniac ●

» Cryokinetic Transformation (passive)
When this mode is invoked, there isn't a lot of external change; but it certainly is notable. The eyes may convert their pigmentation to an icy blue, whilst the hands and partially the forearms of the user emanate an aura of cold, snowy air. It's almost as though the hands have turned into ice. They will be exceptionally cold, as well - assuring that it isn't just a visual change.
Effect: +20% speed to soul line Iyce abilities per level (up to +1 attribute level). Iyce abilities strong and below have their chant count lowered by 1 per level. Abilities outside of Iyce related magics have their chant count increased inversely to this.

» Mourning Wind
Via expelling air from the mouth, or blasting it from the hands, the Cryomaniac is capable of conjuring freezing winds. These winds are signified by their misty appearance, almost like a condensed blizzard that can be jettisoned at the target.
Effect: DMG = High, Fierce at Perfected. Blast Range = 5 feet per level. Bind strength = +1 per post held. Drain based on DMG.

» Freezyng Touch
Elaborating on the Cryomaniac's eccentric, icy hands, this is a rather simplistic ability. By focusing an abundance of cold energy into their hands and touching something, they can freeze objects that they touch at a rapid pace. It freezes things at a far quicker rate than that of their Mourning Wind ability due to the proximity it requires. Attacking a frozen object shatters and negates the bind, but adds +1 to the attack used.
Effect: hand touch can freeze an inanimate object and reduce its density by -1 (-2 at Perfected). Bind = strong (+1 if the bind is held an additional post). Drain is Fierce, strong for additional post.

» Cold Baysd
By using Mourning Wind in a different fashion, the user can use this spell to create crude ice-based creations. It is to be noted these must be simplistic; limited to crude barriers and pathways (as in, to skate on). The user does this by freezing water molecules located in the air.
Effect: structure strength = Strong, max size = 3 ft per level per post, drain is strength respective

» Endless Winter
This is likely the pinnacle of the Cryomaniac's ability. Despite this, the methods of utilizing this ability are quite simple. By condensing a plethora of energy around them they create a lot of pressure and tension in that one point. When it builds up to a point where the stress in that area is far too great to be maintained, the user releases it in all directions as fast as they can. The viciously cold air causes an extreme temperature depletion in the affected areas rapidly, freezing all within that general radius.
Effect: Drain = Destructive; bind strength = strong (mimics Freezyng Touch), range = 10 yards per level.

this site or personal?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Thank you! ^_^

I think I'll have it personal. Personal but, sorta like a, 'ask and receive' sorta deal. Would that be ok? o.o
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 pm

sure
you have ur learning reqs
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Here we go... my character Valkrist's personal custom taint.

Fenrir's Chosen

Special Techniques:
Name: Fenrir Xformation (Passive)
Description: This transformation alters the user in various aspects. The user's eyes take on a slight icy blue tint/sheen to them and the hair takes on a light icy blue sheen and gets icy blue streaks going through it. The users' hair also grows a bit more bushier like a wolf's fur/pelt. There finger nails grow out more and take on the aspect of claws, the user's canines grow larger and more sharper, like that of a wolfs. The physical build of the user becomes more tone and muscles become more defined, there over all build becomes more athletic and built for speed.
Effect: Enables use of Beast Melee Package while in all forms.
Name: Terror Howl
Description: The person unleashes a ear-piercing howl that is two fold type of offensive ability. The first part of the howl and the most notable is a damaging effect, the howl sends out a harsh force capable of knocking opponents back or even down as well as dealing damage. The second effect strikes at the moral of anyone with in range of the howl making it hard to react further.
Damage: Fierce within weapon melee range and Strong outside of weapon melee range.
Effect: Paralysis to anyone with in range/radius.
Range/Radius: 20ft per level.
Name: Rending Claws
Description: The person slashes through the air or into a target unleashing a wave of three (blood red/ice blue) arcs of 'energy' that are capable of cleaving a normal man into pieces. Not only does the attack possess a great deal of power behind it, but it is also capable of cutting flesh and causing someone, that survive the attack, to bleed out.
Effect: Bleeding, lose 10 HP each turn.
Name: Wolf Senses (Passive)
Description: A gift from Fenrir, the vessel gains heightened senses, rivaling that of any hunting wolf that travels the lands.
Effect: Senses increase x1 per level when compared to a human.
Name: Wolf Warriors
Description: The user unleashes a howl that echos through the area, a howl that summons wolf warriors to come and aid the one summoning them. At first, these warriors start out with average attributes and are considered 'weak warriors' but at perfected they are considered 'heroic warriors' and have strong attributes. They possess the Beast Melee Package @ Mastered and whatever magic the summoner has. Each new rank allows one additional warrior to be summoned, up to a max of 5 at perfected.
Density: 5
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:13 am

Kuritikaru-

Fan-boys, Go Team Natsuki!!!
Natsuki vanishes in a puff of pink smoke. A display will appear that shows the kanji for "high powered motor" as the ground shacks and unseen hatch opens. Natsuki, in random cosply, enters using a rising platform before four ninja fan-boys, in cosply, appear with a large cannon to blast the target with Shojo bubbles.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:56 pm

@ rune - approved version. since it's a taint call it the fenrir wolf taint or somethin like that. or... PUPPY!

» Fenrir Xformation
This transformation alters the user in various aspects. The user's eyes and hair take on a light icy blue sheen/tint. The users' hair also grows a bit more bushier like a wolf's fur/pelt and gets icy blue streaks going through it. Their finger nails grow out more and take on the aspect of claws. The user's canines grow larger and more sharper, like that of a wolfs. The physical build of the user becomes more tone and muscles become more defined, there over all build becomes more athletic and built for speed.
Effect: enables use of Beast Melee Package while in all forms

» Terror Howl
The person unleashes a ear-piercing howl at a target that is two fold type of offensive ability. The first part of the howl and the most notable is a damaging effect, the howl sends out a harsh force capable of knocking opponents back or even down as well as dealing damage. The second effect strikes at the moral of anyone with in range of the howl making it hard to react further.
Effect: dmg/bind = Fierce within weapon melee range, dmg/bind = strong outside of weapon melee range, max range = 20 ft per lvl

» Rending Claws
The person slashes through the air or into a target unleashing a wave of three (blood red/ice blue) arcs of 'energy' that are capable of cleaving a normal man into pieces. Not only does the attack possess a great deal of power behind it, but it is also capable of cutting flesh and causing someone, that survive the attack, to bleed out.
Effect: dmg = fierce, +Bleeding (if skin breaks) causes a loss of 10 HP each turn for 1 turn per level

* shin-note: like it was pointed out w/bullets and guns, dmg gotta be > def to break the skin

» Wolf Senses (Passive)
The vessel gains heightened senses, rivaling that of any hunting wolf that travels the lands.
Effect: Senses increase x1 per level when compared to a human.

» Wolf Warriors
The user unleashes a howl that echos through the area that summons wolf warriors to come and aid the one summoning them. At first, these warriors start out with average attributes and are considered 'weak warriors' but at perfected they are considered 'heroic warriors' and have strong attributes.
Effect: # = 1 per level (up to 5), density = 5, warriors have the Beast Melee Package at Mastered, attributes = weak (Strong at Perfected)

@ naknak - go ahead
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Alrighty, you got it m027
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:56 pm

20 Teksearchers

Blitzkrieg!
hey? do you want to feel so entergetic? try BLITZKRIEG! Energy drinks for people who need gratuitous amounts of energy! with all new flavors like shocklate, chocolate energy! its like adding chocolate to an eletrical storm! sound the alarm! you're going to be uncomfortably entergetic! what's that? you want strawberry? well how about rawberry? made with lightning! real lightning! What if everything you ever wanted came in a rocket can? Blitzkrieg: Rocket Edition!
With all new flavors like Manana! Fizzbitch. And Gun! You’ve had the worst, now try the thirst…quencher.

Description : An Energy drink using energy synthesized from spirits
Effect : +1 Speed and Strength, glowing sweat
Duration : 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male
Number of posts : 367
Rep! : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:43 am

Personal (or site?) Soul Line right here. Trying to make Qualude legit. Lol.

Quote :
● Goblyn ●

» Goblyn Transformation
Goblyns were a uniquely magical species of yokai within days of old; ostensibly caught between lesser and higher order demons. Unlike their yokai counterparts, they possessed great intellect and a variety of magical abilities unique to themselves. Their talents went into blacksmithing primarily as well as trade, though their small and nimble bodies made them formidable foes. Green to yellowish-green complexions, long ears, short stature and humanoid physiques made them stand out. Nowadays, they are rare, but sometimes their powers surface alongside their soul-harboured Goblyn knowldge within those who once walked amongst this species in lives passed.
Effect: Humanoid form. (Does not exceed 5 feet. Yokai lose their no-chant bonus / access to the Beast Melee package while in this form). Movement attribute +20% per level (up to +1 attribute level @ Perfected).

» Blynk
The preferred method of travel is Blynking, a seemingly instantaneous transportation spell that is unique to the Goblyns. It is powerful in that it does not force entry to a location through a portal via the bending of space, but somehow permits passage through “natural pathways;” though, requires the body to undergo a temporarily energetic transfiguration to pass through what can often feel like the forced entry of a small, rubber tube. The details are unknown, selfishly kept to themselves. This may transport others as well, but it is limited in that respect.
Effect: Permits transportation to areas previously visited by the user. May transport 1 other (2 @ Perfected). Requires direct contact. Bypasses standard barriers. Drain is Fierce.

» H'earring (passive)
Anybody offering little more that a passing glance towards the green-skinned creatures would effortlessly note their most defining characteristic; their ears. The range they may selectively hear and filter sounds with their ostensibly unparalleled set of ears is impressive as is their ability to pinpoint the location of those traveling faster than they are able to keep up with visually.
Effect: Sense of hearing increases x1 per level when compared to a human. Keep-up accuracy = 20% per level.

» Impysh Influence
This ability permits the user to exert their influence over inanimate objects in a telekinetic fashion. Such is a representation of a marriage between their characterizing oddity and efficiency, frequently displayed while crafting their metallic works of art.
Effect: Strength based on attributes (+1 @ Perfected). Drain is Medium.

» Goblyn Blast
With the extension of a hand, a snap of the fingers, or any other hand motion the Goblyn deems appropriate, the creature is able to generate an expansive blast of magical force - crude, but very effective. While the force behind this phantasmal green, nigh-invisible blast of energy is titanic, the damage it bestows lags behind. However, its purpose is far greater than merely inflicting damage or creating distance between them and their attacker. The true danger lies within the essence of the assail for harboured within lies a stunning effect. While this effect may be relatively short-lived, it presents a wondrous opportunity for the green-skinned creatures. The speed at which the attack may be delivered as well as its hidden effects make this ability the Goblyns' most fearsome by far.
Effect: Width/height = 2 ft per level, strength is Destructive, damage is High, drain is Strong. Inflicts Stun for 1 post (2 @ Perfected)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Can you move Adrian's bio to Mandira please?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:20 am

I would like to acquire Sector Q3 in Yochi Furi as the mainland port and trade outlet for Mandira. It will also be the Transportation Hub to and from Mandira to control traffic. Waiting on approval before I start the RP to officially acquire it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:01 am

Name: Valkrist
Bio Link: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/update-your-bio-f75/valkrist-t2091.htm
PWC: 31,972
Started out in Onitoshi fighting to survive and work to build up a pack around him. He left Onitoshi and went to the past and went under the guidence of Krodha (Psi's character) and worked along side others before he finally broke off and went on his own where he went back to onitoshi and worked to gain followers for his orginization and being it into existence and gain territory in Onitoshi.
Request:
- 'Boss' Job (Class: High, Pay: $5,000)
- 12 Personnel

Also completed a Land Acquisition quest, not sure where that would go though, the bit of land x.x
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 pm

@ ash - be more clear. took me a while to figure out what u wanted

* Proposing a project (Teksearchers)
If you have Teksearchers, then you can plan a project (i.e. enhance a pre-existing gun). This project will be approved or denied by site management and a cost and completion date will be projected depending on what the project is, the number of Teks you have, the accommodations you have for them, etc. The more complex the project is, the longer it will take. Some projects may take a year or years. You must provide income for your Teks for as long as the project lasts.

Cost: $25,000
Completion Date: Jan. 1

effect: no sir... i don't like it. b/c of the current stacking trends. make this more suited to stamina and hp or make it oriented to normal humans, etc. like, humans drinking spirits boosts powa but spirits or humans w/spirits drinking spirits revitalizes, etc.

@ tsu - approved version

● Goblyn ●

» Goblyn Transformation
Goblyns were a uniquely magical species of yokai within days of old; ostensibly caught between lesser and higher order demons. Unlike their yokai counterparts, they possessed great intellect and a variety of magical abilities unique to themselves. Their talents went into blacksmithing primarily as well as trade, though their small and nimble bodies made them formidable foes. Green to yellowish-green complexions, long ears, short stature and humanoid physiques made them stand out. Nowadays, they are rare, but sometimes their powers surface alongside their soul-harboured Goblyn knowldge within those who once walked amongst this species in lives passed.
Effect: Humanoid form (height < 5 feet), spells require vocal chanting, MOV +20% per level (up to +1 @ Perfected)

» Blynk
The preferred method of travel: a spell unique to the Goblyns that permits transportation to areas previously visited by the user. It is powerful in that it does not force entry to a location through a portal via the bending of space, but somehow permits passage through “natural pathways;” though, requires the body to undergo a temporarily energetic transfiguration to pass through what can often feel like the forced entry of a small, rubber tube. The details are unknown, selfishly kept to themselves. This may transport others as well, but it is limited in that respect.
Effect: may transport 1 other (2 @ Perfected) via direct contact. Drain is Fierce.

» H'earring (passive)
Anybody offering little more that a passing glance towards the green-skinned creatures would effortlessly note their most defining characteristic; their ears. The range they may selectively hear and filter sounds with their ostensibly unparalleled set of ears is impressive as is their ability to pinpoint the location of those traveling faster than they are able to keep up with visually.
Effect: Sense of hearing increases x1 per level when compared to a human. Keep-up accuracy = 20% per level.

» Impysh Influence
This ability permits the user to exert their influence over inanimate objects in a telekinetic fashion. Such is a representation of a marriage between their characterizing oddity and efficiency, frequently displayed while crafting their metallic works of art.
Effect: Strength based on attributes (+1 @ Perfected). Drain is Medium.

» Goblyn Blast
With the extension of a hand, a snap of the fingers, or any other hand motion the Goblyn deems appropriate, the creature is able to generate an expansive blast of magical force - crude, but very effective. While the force behind this phantasmal green, nigh-invisible blast of energy is titanic, the damage it bestows lags behind. However, its purpose is far greater than merely inflicting damage or creating distance between them and their attacker. The true danger lies within the essence of the assail for harboured within lies a stunning effect. While this effect may be relatively short-lived, it presents a wondrous opportunity for the green-skinned creatures. The speed at which the attack may be delivered as well as its hidden effects make this ability the Goblyns' most fearsome by far.
Effect: Width/height = 2 ft per level, strength is Destructive, damage is High, drain is fierce, +Stun for 1 post (2 @ Perfected)

@ psi - done

@ psi - if nothing's there go ahead

@ rune - chk 1 one ORG approved, u can start on ur lil plot of land
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Sounds good. I was looking at that as well, and agree. I have changed it up a bit to do as you requested.. it makes better sense now.

* Proposing a project (Teksearchers)
If you have Teksearchers, then you can plan a project (i.e. enhance a pre-existing gun). This project will be approved or denied by site management and a cost and completion date will be projected depending on what the project is, the number of Teks you have, the accommodations you have for them, etc. The more complex the project is, the longer it will take. Some projects may take a year or years. You must provide income for your Teks for as long as the project lasts.

Cost: $25,000
Completion Date: Jan. 1

-------------------------

Blitzkrieg!
hey? do you want to feel so entergetic? try BLITZKRIEG! Energy drinks for people who need gratuitous amounts of energy! with all new flavors like shocklate, chocolate energy! its like adding chocolate to an eletrical storm! sound the alarm! you're going to be uncomfortably entergetic! what's that? you want strawberry? well how about rawberry? made with lightning! real lightning! What if everything you ever wanted came in a rocket can? Blitzkrieg: Rocket Edition!
With all new flavors like Manana! Fizzbitch. And Gun! You’ve had the worst, now try the thirst…quencher.

Description : An Energy drink using energy synthesized from spiritual energy
Human Effect : +1 to Strength or Speed attribute for 5 posts
Spirit Effect : +25 Stamina

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Description : An Energy drink using energy synthesized from spiritual energy
Normal Human Effect : +1 to Strength or Speed attribute for 5 posts
Spirit/Enhanced Human Effect : +25 Stamina

go ahead
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Permission to host a small xmas party event sponsered by Kyro Corp. Won't be a super big event since I can only rp at night right now. Also wanna do an New Year's Party that is also Shiori's 25th birthday (Also my bday >_> lol) Both will not be too big. But I've had the ideas and I wanna do them
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 am

knock urself out
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Quote :
One moar, but this time it's a taint and public.

Felyne

Special Techniques:
» Felyne Xformation (passive)
As the name implies, in this mode the user will be in a much more feline state. Albeit the characteristics that are more beneficial for that of a cat than a human body are eliminated, such as whiskers, unless the taint decidedly were to go that far (or in the case where the tainted is a spirit). Notable features primarily are the tail, eyes, enlarged canines, and ears, yet offensively the most prioritized feature to note would be the retractable claws, which are capable of a length up to five inches. The tongue will attain rigid spines, approximately 500 micrometres long, called papillae. Additionally, the acidity of their stomach will increase, making them carnivorous and eating rarer types of meat plausible.
Effect: retractable claws, in the case that they were broken, regenerate in 5 turns, -1 turn per lvl. claws do damage identical to the users attributes, but at perfected does that damage +1.
» Catflexes (Passive)
Felines are known for the excellent dexterity and speed due to their svelte frame and predatory bodies. 'Cats always land on their feet'; the saying is true, a prime example of the flexibility of a cat. An instinctive twist in the air conducted by a precise equilibrioception. This taint enables an augmentation of these senses.
Effect: syncs the user's DEX and MOV to strong. The statistical enhancement may not be applicable to those with their attributes already at that level. The prerequisite, however, is to move as though quadrupedal, regardless of race. (on feet/hands if four legs isn't possible for the user's race. If the user isn't on all fours, they won't have the synced bonus.)
» Felyne Senses
As nocturnal predators felines are subject to senses that allow them to operate well in the night. Their eyes allow them to see a bit better in the dark, but the main feature lies within their ears; they aren't for show. Their hearing is much more acute than a human's, and enables them to pick up on frequencies humans aren't capable of.
Effect: can see better in the dark, but not perfectly; allows the user to pick up and detect sounds and also sounds normally not audible from normal human range, x1 per level.
» Leapyng
Felines generally have powerful hindlegs, which in the case of a bipedal creature being tainted by this being substituted by their legs. This allows them to jump at an increased distance, of a distance usually comparable to 7x their tail's length. (Which is by default half of the user's height, or from the head to where the torso ends.)
Effect: allows user to leap large distances. The distance of the jump is 7x the length of the tail, but has an additional yard added to the distance per lvl.
» Prowlyng
As a predatory hunter of the night, and in certain circumstances the day, the user has become exceptional with hiding and being able to quietly stalk their vicinity to make the target unaware of their presence. This is in no way pseudo invisibility. It but allows soundless movement, when moving at a slower pace. This may be followed up by a pounce, or an assault currently in the user's arsenal, but will blatantly give away their presence.
Effect: may move around at half normal MOV speed without making a single noise; sensory techniques that detect danger or assume things are hidden are nulled depending on if the roll of this technique fails or succeeds. If the user pounces the target, using their claws, and their claws specifically (not spells, guns, physical abilities outside of this taint's abilities, they will simply not receive the bonus), the attack will receive a +1 augmentation.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Since it's no longer passive and you said it... "Revision of Pure Affinity"

Ability 1: Pure Affinity (Mode)
Being supernatural creatures who excel in battle, these Kami have learned to utilize support and light magic in conjunction with offensive magic of matching alignment. Having a heightened bond to their affinity, they are able to use all perfected abilities in their affinity at full strength at all times.
Effect: Invokes a mode that allows Kunashi Kami to use offensive affinity magic at full power, even with Light or Support; offensive magic tech must be perfected to deal destructive damage.
Drain: Medium
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey, Shin. So, is my soul line public or custom? Just so I know what the costs would be (unless it's always the custom requirements). I'm fine with it being public if you are.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Sorry in advance, Shin.

@Tsukai: A non-Shin made soulline/taint is always custom even if we open it to the site.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Intern
Tsukai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 pm

All of the site's soullines / taints weren't made by Shin.

Also, he kind of implied there were different requirements with these posts here:

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
this site or personal?

Blue wrote:
Thank you! ^_^

I think I'll have it personal. Personal but, sorta like a, 'ask and receive' sorta deal. Would that be ok? o.o
ShinTre_Admin wrote:
sure
you have ur learning reqs
Just looking for some clarification.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board   Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin's Admin Review/Permission's Board
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next