Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Internet Cafe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:23 am

Samuel was at a internet café, hooked up with his laptop. He was checking out the latest reviews of first person shooters and some rpgs. Nothing looked to fascinating to him, all to much big boobs and big guns and not enough story. “You’d think they would just get rid of the thin strips of material and just go ahead and go for full nudity already.” Samuel would say to himself as he pulled up the next review of a Victorian era steam punk mech game. “Hm, this looks interesting from a zany standpoint.” He would say to himself as he let video trailer play. *This looks pretty cool.* Samuel thought to himself as he continued watching the video trailer.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:36 am

Nero was surfing the net in his own way. As a spirit he could be many things this included data. He was inside the internet, searching for things that would suit his needs. "Tch there are so many trivial things in the world now. And it takes so much to get ahead, guess im going to have to start from the bottom." He gave the digital equivalent of a sigh. This might have cause a side effect some were in an internet page, who knows. "I need to keep searching so far all I know is I need lots of money. At least that has not changed."
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:45 am

Samuel would keep watching it until the page suddenly glitched. There would be a little curse from the hacker as he reloaded the page, but it seemed their was a sudden drain on the bandwidth. He would make a few clicks and altercations to his laptop and he would be taking more bandwidth to deal with the slow down at the expense of the other people in the cafe, but he hardly cared about them. (They should be happy, that I haven't uploaded trojans onto their computers or other stuff.) He would think to himself with a smirk crossing his face as he knew that every website they were surfing would be cataloged by a myriad of companies, that's sole purpose was too data mine and get as much information on customers for their clients. It was frightening how much information was collected on people on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:47 am

Ryu, walked into the internet cafe, unlike Jacob he did not feel like turning himself into data so that he could look for information, if he was to be stuck in this world then he would learn their customs eventually, even though it was painstakingly obvious by his style of dress and somewhat rough mannerisms that he was still a long ways off from blending in with this alien society. "hmm i think Jacob said these things are used to get on some kind of web..." he said sittind down in a chair and pushing the button on the computer screen as he had seen Jacob do many times before. "ah... very nice"
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:57 am

Suddenly the demon felt a pull. "Hmm interesting." He said as he began to follow the pull in strength. Being in the system Nero pulled more info than he even realized. He was partially aware of this fact but what he felt was someone pulling back. Someone that, for the most part, knew what they were doing. He followed it into a laptop. He quickly masked himself from the system's anti-virus. Acting as just a harmless web certificate. It was one of the first tricks he had to learn being on the web. He then took his time checking out the computer. Downloaded files and such and just what this person was up to. "It seems whoever this is, is on quite a bit. And he seems to know a thing or two. Some backed up Viruses and back door programs. He could be usefull. He is just starting I think I wonder." He thought.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:06 am

He was checking out another website, when he noticed another slow down in his processing speed, but he knew that it couldn't be because he had increased the bandwidth. It meant that something was taking up his processing power, so he would boot up his standard anti-virus software along with the custom software that he had created himself and started a simultaneous scans. He would scan over the results of the, and immediately his scans picked up a program that had bypassed his firewall and initial anti-virus software. He would then select the program into a isolated pocket of his hard drive, and initiate the process to delete it from his computer. He might keep the remains of the program later to keep and study later to develop a better virus.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:09 am

Ryu turned his head, but only slightly so that he could see what was going on with the other guy, he seemed to really know what he was doing and had multiple windows up and navigated through them with ease, while Ryu was still on the log on screen poking keys with the most pathetic and clueless expression on his face. "stupid technology they should have given us a class... or maybe i should have paid more attention to Jacob" he whispered to himself as he continued to emulate the boy next to him and peck at the keys.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:35 am

He was getting done viewing the file when suddenly he felt a field of containment surround him. And suddenly he felt himself almost wasting away. "It seems ive been found, hes better than I thought. Time to recruit, lets hope this hacker can see spirit beings." He said as he began to spread his aura about him. This broke the restraints and he now spread himself through out the system. On the laptop screen a small whitish dot would be seen in the center of the screen. And seconds later it would spread, revealing to be ice. It would cover the whole screen in blue ice. Suddenly from the screen a paw stepped out followed by a head and then the rest of the Hyena's body. Once completely out he sat on the keypad and looked at the owner. No one else would be alarmed to any of this for they could not see him. "So you are the hacker." Nero said to the guy's mind. All spirits spoke in telepathy when not in human form. "Im inpressed. Might I have a few words with you?"
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:43 am

He was containing the errant program, when his screen suddenly went blue. He would give a curse as he tried to pull up or try to get into impute into his computer, when suddenly a freaky kind of hyena figure would start emerging from his computer screen. Samuel would recoil from what was happening and push back away from the screen as he heard the spirit gnoll thing talking to him. (I must be going crazy.) Samuel thought to himself as he looked at it. "Might as well, cause it looks like I am going insane." He would say.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:24 am

"always has to be so flashy" Ryu muttered to himself not wanting to alert the other humans in the building to what was going on. "hey can't you at least make a face that doesn't seem like your about to piss yourself?" Ryu said looking to his right and looking at the so called 'hacker', though he was not at all sure what this title meant, possibly something to do with computers since that is how 'Jacob' had decided to begin speaking with him. "its better to speak normally so turn and speak to me" Ryu said to Samuel.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:33 am

The hyena looked to the right to see Ryu on the computer next to the hacker. "Your here to? I never expected to see you near a computer." He then looked at him sly like. "You figured out the on button yet?" He said trying to chuckle bit let out a light hyena laugh. "But you do have a point." He said jumping off the laptop and landing near Ryu. He turned around and sat down facing Samuel. "This way it looks like your talking to my comrade here and not talking to yourself. First your not going crazy. I am an Onikonjou or in your terms a demon. Now before you go crazy, im not here for your soul or nothing like that. Im here to offer you a proposition. How would you like the chance to become with worlds biggest hacker? Able to effect access whatever you wanted all over the world?" He said sitting there.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:42 am

"Then those gray things must be demons too." He would say shaking his head as he looked over towards the Hyena, the deal was almost to much to be true.A faustian deal if you will in Samuel's mind. "Your offering me something that any hacker might want, but all I see are empty words. Now, I could believe a demon is all powerful, but if that was true you wouldn't need my help for such mundane activities. I'm thinking you would either have to do hacking yourself which would be dangerous since you would be data yourself, which would make you vulnerable to deletion, or you try and recruit some other demon to do your digital dirty work. Given that you're approaching me, I would venture that those kinds of demons are quite rare, so if I were a hacker, which I'm not saying that I am. I would need something other then words before I entered into some kind of cooperation." He would say cautiously as he leaned back waiting for the reaction of the two demons.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Ryu cocked an eyebrow at the statement that the boy made. "oh?" he said looking at the boy with less than no interest. " and you are so very knowledgeable upon the limits of demons are you? I would be surprised if you had even a base knowledge of spirits let alone the upper echelons of the demonic hierarchy, cease your pointless posturing and just answer the question if there was an ulterior motive he wouldn't have just appeared infront of you, but maybe did one of those text chat things that you pathetic mortals always seem to be so fond of" he sighed slightly. "all of this under the table nonsense, i need to go find myself a job that does not require such things just simplicity its usually the best anyways" he said crossing his arms and giving Nero a chance to speak to the child now.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Contrary to the one on his right, Nero actually liked the show of intelligence and thought. It ment that the human could see through the obvious and dig deeper. A logic he saw rare in them. "Relax, he is simply putting the pieces together." He said to Ryu. "I actually rather like that. But you are correct, I am not able to do it myself nore do I trust others..." He said rolling his eyes towards Ryu. "To do it for me. But you have shown you have a certain degree of intelligence. Now I may have empty words right now, but you are neither the level of skill that I require, right now at least. What im proposing is that we work together, both growing in understanding and power. It will take a while cause I am not like most demons that feel that you must do things by force. Givin time we can create something very formidable. So are you interested?" He said with a slight carnivorous grin.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:19 pm

"It seems your other companion falls in the other type of demon you were talking about." Samuel would say dryly. "I don't mind entering into a partnership, but I'm going to require payment up front for any work that I do." He would say as he folded his arms "That is until we can trust each other enough were such precautions aren't needed." Samuel brought up his hand to scratch at his brow "So, what exactly kind of work do you want done? I imagine it can't be big stuff at this moment since you are just starting out, but it would be nice to know your endgame intentions." Samuel would say.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 pm

"Ryu here is fine the way he is, and just does not know this world yet. But he will dont worry. And if its pay you require that is fine. But im sure after a while you will have more things to do and you wont even care for money anymore. " He said. He looked over at the humans in the room. "You want to know an endgame plan. My final intention so to say. I can not inform you of that yet but I will say this. Everyone in this room, you can take all their dreams and ambitions for life. Combine it all and make it into one grand dream." He then looked back at Samuel. "And it wont even reach to a quarter of what I have planed." He said standing for a moment and stretching. "So anything else? We need to get going soon, there is a lot to do."
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Samuel gave a slight nod of his head. "Well, I am sure that you have everything planned out in your head, so I won't attempt to stop you, but I imagine this project of yours is going to take a long time to fulfill. I hope you don't get impatient in the meantime." Samuel would say with a little laugh. "I'll let you figure out the particulars of the organization, you just let me worry about things on the digital side of things."
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Ryu listened to the two of them speak halfheartedly once more. Plotting and scheming, i admit there is a need for it but at this point we aren't even strong enough to make the most well laid plan do anything but get us killed slowly... they can handle this. "Well it seems like the two of you have this under control i'm going to go and take care of some business" he said standing up and nodding his head curtly to the two who were in the beginning phases of making an organization. He turned from the two and made his way towards the door obviously in no apparent rush to get anywhere as he opened the door and walked out onto the street.

"now where am i supposed to meet that contact"
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Internet Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Cafe   Internet Cafe EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Updated ero.