Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] Empty
PostSubject: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:49 am

I sat in the backseat of one of the Sayte Family cars. I had been driven down here as to keep myself out of trouble. For some reason, if I managed to walk into a part of the city I would end up destroying part of it. Then again, I was on a bit of a streak with that. I hadn't really been back down here since my little skiff with the Fire Lion. Slowly, the car came to a halt at one of the red lights. Leaning my head back onto the leather seat, I released a slow, long yawn. Being driven everywhere was boring as hell, but I had promised Lauren I would do it for a while to keep out of trouble. She knew I was in a weird mood as of late, and was really, really easy to set off. I clinched my fist lightly, bringing a blue glow across my fingers. I could hear a strange noise, but more importantly, an interesting smell.
"Stop the car."

Edward, the driver that Lauren had assigned to me, was someone who usually stood up to me. Now that I was in a bad mood ,even he was hesitant to get in my way.
"Sir, the lady of the house requested that you stay here.."
"I know, and I will be back. go for a drive, pick me up here in an hour."

With that said, I opened the door and hopped out of the car. The sunlight was still bright, even though it was late in the afternoon. In front of me was a building I had never seen before, a cafe of sorts. With a smile on my face, I approached it while putting my black, leather gloves across my hands. From the outside, it looked like a decent establishment. Only one way to find out.

Tech : 309
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:28 pm

"Nice red hair," Ayaka comments and I flip her the bird.

"Fuck off, Aya," I grumble, having the urge to ring her damn neck as she burst out laughing.

"Sorry, Shi. But at least you don't look bad. And your family never knew you worked here since the boss works you under the table anyway," she commented and I sigh and nod. I tie back my mass of crimson tresses and crack my neck.

"This should be interesting. One ass grab and I break hands today," I huff, my demon blade humming in agreement. I roll my eyes at Jigoku. He just likes it when I'm violent with humans is all. Well ningen or youkai, whichever he gets to sink into he is happy. Thank Kami my boss is odd and has never minded me bringing a blade to work and setting it in a stand he had set up just for me. He is such an odd man, but hey..I ain't arguing with him.

"Yo Shi! You're up sweet cakes!" Ritsu calls into the back. I sigh as Ayaka laughs some more and I head out into the cafe to serve the patron coffee lovers.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:33 pm

well now.. this was an interesting establishment. A lot of it said something along the lines of "run", but I never really paid much attention to those feelings anyway. I laughed in my head, wondering if this was really worth the stop. Then again, I was a huge tea junkie, no thanks to the master of the house. Lauren had done well with keeping me away from coffee. Then again, I had hated it to start with. The taste was bland, and it had little flavor beyond the first. Tea on the other hand was filled with a rich depth that i enjoyed more than anything else I would ever drink. Moving over to the bar, I took a seat at the furthest corner. i wanted to stay away from the humans and just get a nice cup of tea, and get out.

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:42 pm

"Doppio con panna!" I call to the barista as I move over and pick up a different order of drinks. I wonder if I should have brought my blades with me. Would have made this quicker. Nah..I'd probably end up on my ass or something. I smile for the customers, many of them knowing me and asking about the hair change. I simply tell them I lost a dare and they tell me at least I look good. Still don't like it though. As I move to the counter for another drink I pause.

Jigoku calls to me and it makes me stiffen, eyes quickly mving along the patrons. Demon! It screamed to me. Dammit. Why now. I'm tempted to go and pick up my blade and shake it and tell it to shut up. I hated when he would just blast these things in to my head. I remain calm and finally my eyes land on a blonde at the end of the sitting bar. I give him a once over. Not ningen..Definitely youkai.

But..He wasn't doing anything. He seemed to be waiting to order. I shrug and walk over to him, stopping to his left side. "What can I get for you?"
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 pm

I was amazed once again. She had spent less time getting over here than those assholes up in the better parts of town. I would give her some props for service. She looked at me funny, and her gaze was slightly cautious, but I ignored it. When she asked me for my order, I smiled gently at her. I wasn't here for trouble or anything, I was here for a glass of tea. She would have more trouble with the obnoxious humans than with me.
"Hot tea.. light honey.. please."

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:55 pm

He seems like he is here just to enjoy the cafe. He orders tea and I nearly sigh in slight annoyance. Its not just 'tea' there is more to it than that. More flavors and variances in it than most people realize. I blame my upbringing. Tea is very important in the Kyro family. We have tons of parties and when your daughter to the hostess you are to know the exact tea being served and also be able to serve the proper tea requested of you. But I hold myself in check. Again I have to remember not everyone studies this crap like I tend to do.

"Is there a preference for your tea? We have a wide range of black, green, white and several tea that have no caffiene and are derived from fruits," I pause a moment and offer him a smile, even if he is a demon I will be polite. "I personally find our black assam to be a good tea to start the day and also pairs well with honey. But if you wish for something a bit more mild in taste than that would have to be the China Green Tips which also goes lovely with honey if that is what you want as your main sweeter for the tea."
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:59 pm

I gave the young human a rather intrigued look. I was not expecting someone who actually knew tea to work here. With that in mind, I wondered if she had my personal favorite in stock. I loved herbal teas, so I was thinking something a little bit fruity with a light tartness in it. I thought for a moment about whether that was what I really wanted. A black tea was something that I didnt drink that often. The strength in flavor was a bit more than what I enjoyed. I really felt bad about tying up her time while being indecisive, so I made up my mind.

"A light white tea, hot, light rock sugar if you have it.. as for the tea, I would like to request your best pearled tea."

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 pm

He looks at me like he had not expected me to have knowledge of tea. Well I suppose it can be a bit shocking. I'm one of the few who knows as much, but the others do have a fair base of knowledge. You have to if you want to work here. The Boss man is actually quite serious about us knowing our 'shit' as he so bluntly put it once. I watch him as he mauls over what I have said and then he speaks.

I blink in slight surprise. So the guy knows his tea and just how to make it. He then asks for something specific and I look up in thought. Did we have any left? I had brought some of the Dragon Phoenix tea in as an experiment to see if customers would like the taste. It was pearled, which is odd for a white tea, but I liked it for the most part. I look at him and then nod before heading into the back. No one messes with the teas when I'm on shift. Plus I don't trust people with my tea presses. I nearly killed the last girl who broke one by putting it in the dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:22 pm

I wondered if she actually knew what I was asking for. The tea had a faint, sweet taste of something compared to peach, with an aftertaste filled with something closer to jasmin with a hint of bamboo. Either way, it was hard to describe except for something that I was addicted to. I smiled faintly after she turned around. The young human had an interesting beauty to her. I had stayed away from humans, and was loyal to Lauren, but our relationship was sibling based. After she disappeared from sight, I wondered if she would come back.. even for a few moments. I was curious on this one. Humans had a tendency to surprise me as of late.. maybe this one would do the same.

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:34 pm

I move into the back and begin to look along the selves of tea, even as Jigoku pulses at me in an annoyed fashion. I peer around the shelf and glare at my demonic blade. "I'm not going to kill him," I state and Jigoku pitches a fit. "No." I say again and move along the shelf in search of the tea I wanted. I then peer up at the top shelf and spot the delicate box I had brought from the Kyro estate. I peek around and then with a slight crouch I hop up and snatch it down, hopping a good five feet with a hint of effort. I land silently and walk around the shelf to the small back table we have so I can prepare some of the more unique teas we carry.

I pluck up a clean tea press and measure out the right amount for the tea I plan on serving him. Jigoku is sulking now and I roll my eyes and I check the temperature of the water from the purified hot water system. I nod at the temperature and fill the glass pot a little over half way and put the plunger on the top. I hum softly and pick up a tray, setting the pot, a glass tumbler, and a small saucer with some rock sugar upon it. I then pick it up and finally return. I walk over to him and set the tray down before him.

"Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:39 pm

I waited for only a few moments before she returned. tea required as much effort as the person making it. those who showed care and articulation were usually kind, caring people who took care of those around them. I wondered if that would be true for this human. I smiled at the ball of tea as it slowly began to unwind, and bloom into a beautiful flower that would flat through the water. Slowly, I put the rock sugar into the bottom of the tea glass. You couldnt add it to the actual pot, as it would ruin the tea. It was only to be used for adjusting the darkness of the tea. In wonder, the thought had never occurred to me if she had actually tried this tea.

"So.. do I get a name for my waitress?"

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:46 am

I cross my arms under my breasts as I wait for him. I wasn't leaving till I knew he was satisfied. it was why I got the bigger tips. I had good customer service skills, even if I could be a bitch when not at the cafe. Yume once said it was because I had a work personality and then my own self. I watch him carefully. He was an odd demon and I could hear Jigoku whining like a bitch because he didn't get to fight the demon before me. Honestly I wasn't in the mood for a fight so close to the place I happen to work.

His question shakes me from my observations and I flick my dark orbs to his face. "Kyro Shiori," I say without thinking and mentally slap myself. I'm suppose to be using my alias now that I have to hide from my family trying to force me to take over Kyro Corp.

"Yours?" I keep a calm voice, seeming almost bored.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:56 pm

The response I got was very nice, and much more than I had expected. Her name was beautiful, just like she was. I smiled at it while placing my elbows on the counter top. Tucking my fingers into each other, I rested my chin on my left hand while holding the cup of tea in my right. A light yawn came from my lips, reminding me of how tired I was from all of the training I had done. Oh well.

"my name? Sanzon Loki. Very pleased to meet you Miss Shiori. Unfortunately, It seems I make you uneasy, so I thank you for the tea"

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:04 pm

He doesn't seem too bad for a demon. I know I shouldn't socialize like this. But.. He looks so human to me, even if I can sense the power beneath his flesh. Honestly I see no difference. I'm not your normal ningen anyway. No.. Not with being a hitorinji. I'm more than human. But doesn't the same apply to demons then. I never have understood why it is that we can't just get along.

He says his name and I nod. "A pleasure then Sanzon-san," I reply only to smile a bit when he says I am uneasy. It makes me laugh softly. At least he was observant. I watch him, my eyes sparkling with amusement. I lean in closer to him. "I simply find it odd for a demon to enjoy such a simple human thing such as a high quality tea," I whisper to him and then pull back, wondering how he will react to the fact that I know what he is, Jigoku giving me an irritated hum.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Her movements were interesting to me. She seemed to have an amusing process for classifying those not from this world. there was something that kind of irritated me though. Her lack of understanding our methods of how our society worked. Unfortunately me, I didnt really understand how she knew what I was, but she was incorrect in that labeling.

"who said teas were human?" I smirked back to her "and please dont insult me.. im not a demon.." I whispered back to her.

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:25 pm

I arch a brow and find myself amused now at his answers. I take a seat beside him and flip of Daisuke when he is about to huff about me taking a break. He grumbles and walks off to take care of the guests I have not gotten to. I didn't always have to do all the work when I was here. Asshole could serve a few tables in my place. I sigh a bit.

"Eto.. Gomen ne. I'm not well versed in what you call one another. And maybe I should have rephrased it to the fact you're in a 'ningen' establishment and enjoying tea," I say to him, keeping my voice soft as I flick my gaze over to him. "But I know you are not one of us..." I pause and look forward again, propping my arm up on the counter to cup my chin in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:50 pm

I leaned forward as she sat down. I could smell her, and it drove my mind into something different, a state of panic that bothered me. she was a sweet human, something of the warmest type, and I was enjoying her presence here. I would have to remember to come here more often, especially if she were here every time. I listened to her speak, while continuing to gaze at her. She was beautiful, just like the ones from the heavens. I wondered if she was really human..

"There are other things besides Demons in the other world"

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:58 pm

"I know," I say with a gentle smile. He seems like he can't be a bad person. Jigoku is grumbling though and I tell him to shut it. I don't kill just because. Hoestly I only hunt those who have brought harm to innocent humans. I've sank my blade into many bodies, all whom were causing chaos to what little balance was around.

My views have been changing as of late. I know its odd for me to actually support the things I hunt. But there has to be a reason behind it all. Its my curious mind. I need to know. Need to figure out why there is such an inbalance in this world. I can feel my power fluttering beneath my fingertips and it warms me. It was a union. My power was me and I was my power. Just like Jigoku were melding together slowly over time.

"But as I said.. I'm not well versed in how you each call one another, thus the generic term of demon slipped from my lips," I say to him and Ayaka brings me a cup of coffee. I've had a long shift and she knows I do better with caffiene. I thank her and begin to sip at it, calmly sitting with Sanzon.

wc: 1780
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:08 pm

I brought the cup to my lips, sipping quickly the last bit of it before sitting the glass down. I wondered if she was really curious, or just wanting to get a better tip. I always tipped well, but now that I was discussing parts of my society, I was growing more cautious. I didn't know where the reaches of the division had grown to. The state of the human world and their paranoia was bothering, and I myself had no idea where things went wrong. There was a state of disaster in our relations, and I wanted to fix that as soon as possible. Maybe I should pay a visit to Division 12 sometime soon..

"then maybe we could catch up on things.. I want to know more about your world as well.."

Notes :
Tech :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:50 pm

I watch him finish the tea. I sip at my coffee a bit more and wonder if he will say more. Its a peaceful silence. I don't mind that he is not human. Maybe if people would give the 'others' a chance we could find a chance of co-existance. Yeah.. Right. Humans are a paranoid bunch of idiots. Like a herd of deer panicking the moment they scent a wolf.

I blink as he finally speaks and smile against the rim of my mug. I didn't know much about his kind or their culture. It would be interesting to learn. But even I know he might not wish to tell me much. I finish my coffee and get to my feet. Gently I pluck up the tray before him that has everything on it. I hold it in one hand and peer at him, a small smile tugging on my lips.

"Maybe another time, Sanzon-san," I say to him and then incline my head. "The tea is on me. Have a good day.. And do be careful. There are others like me who will simply go to kill you without speaking to you first. I have a bit more decency than to murder a competant creature such as yourself," I tell him and pick up my empty mug, placing it on the tray also. I then move to walk away from him, wondering if I am making the right decision in letting him live.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:57 pm

I set the cup on the tray as she went to lift it up. Leaning back slightly, I released a light yawn. It was about time for the driver to be here anyway. If Lauren were to find out that I went out into the city on my own again, she would lecture me once more. With hopes to see this human again some other time, I knew it would be best to not press my luck this time around. Unfortunately for her, she had a rare gift for tea, and that would keep me coming back for more every week. Standing to my feet, I pushed the chair closer to the bar before standing before. I listened to her words before giving her my parting farewell.

"Keep safe, the angels are watching."

With that said, I turned to depart the small establishment. it had been well worth the trip down here after all. I would have to remember its location for next time I was out this way. With the academy project under weigh, it was best to have a place to relax in when not working.

Notes : 1548 words
Tech :

Last edited by Antifreke on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:09 pm

'The angels are watching..'

I pause as I hear this and turn to watch him leave. What an odd thing to say. I'm not big on religion, so for someone to say something about angels is a little weird for me I guess. I smile though and shrugged. He would probably not come back.

"Yo! Shi! Table 2!" Kiseki calls and I grumble under my breath.

"Hai hai," I answer, lifting my hand and giving him a dismissive 'shoo' gesture. I know how to do my job dammit. I move into the back and set the tray of dirty dishes down and sigh.

"Angels my ass.. Give me an angel to do my damn job for me," I mutter and walk back out into the cafe to take the orders of the masses.

wc: 2157
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 am

Updated Sanzon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]   Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori] Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonbucks Cafe [Open, Shiori]
Page 1 of 1