Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Quick Visit [Shiori]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Quick Visit [Shiori] Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:49 pm

RP| A Quick Visit

Two days had passed since the wide scale attack on the City Metro and East City by the Fire and Lightning demons. The attack resulted in the deaths of many innocent bystanders and was explained as an act of terrorism. The wide area explosions of the beasts’ attacks killed most of those who could have been called witnesses to the events. The only people to live after seeing what happened were the few men who happened to be on the scene, including myself. Even though we survived, we almost died ourselves. Had it not been for the protective local area barrier of the Division 12 van, me and the squadron backing me up would be dead by now. Luckily, the media was unable to solidify any facts on the attack other than what our agency reported in. After coming home, I had been very dark and bothered by the events. The fact that I almost died in the mission, paled in comparison to the fact that my decision negated the possibly survival of hundreds of civilians. When the Thunder demon could have been taken out, it was I who paused the attack to attempt to bring it in alive for questioning. My motives were selfish, as I wanted to follow leads about the earlier attack on the City Metro with the hellhound invasion. The conclusion of the mission ended with the demon coming in dead anyways, but it took with it a third of the city block. Following his attack, the Fire demon was able to catch wind of our location and produce a much larger supplementary attack and getting away. I felt much of this was my fault and that hundreds of people would still be alive had I not made that decision. Now on top of that, the Division had the bright idea to revive the demon for experimental purposes. Needless to say, I was put out by this as well and found many of my attempts to argue the decision in vain. Thus, I had not been in the happiest of moods and didn’t talk about what happened.

It is a bright and sunny day in Gothstone. Everything seemed normal and the events of the attack were yesterday’s news, though there was still a bit of paranoia about the whole terrorist thing. During the daytime, I found myself at work doing Division 12 related things. I trusted my house to my former girlfriend and current roommate who was staying with me at the time. During the day time, there is a knock at the door. On the other side of it, stood a gentle elderly gentleman who was a captain within the Division.

Current: 449
Total: 449
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Jyn has been...Distant as of late. I had heard of some big thing in the city, but I had been home tending to Little Ghost and making sure the apartment was nice and neat. But when Jyn had come home he seemed like he was out of it. It was odd and twisted my heart. But I backed off, let him have his time. I didn't want to pry since I somehow knew it would only distance us further if I did.

Today is no different. I sit at the table with a cup of coffee and Little Ghost curled up in my lap, purring. I give him a pet and sigh. I then lift my hand and tug on a strand of my hair. The red is more of a highlight now instead of the main color, which I am honestly happy for. I like my dark hair . But the red does give it a nice almost gothy look. Its helped me at work with some of the customers who thought I seemed to preppy to be working there.

I reach for the remote on the table and turn on the morning cartoons. A bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. Jyn is already at work and I wish there was more I could do for him. I blink as a knock comes. Odd. I shift Little Ghost to the floor, the cat mewing in protest of losing his comfy seat. I stand, still only wearing one of Jyn's large t-shirts. I like wearing his clothes to bed. I carry my cup of coffee over to the door and peek out the peep hole. I blink and open the door.

"Ojii-san?!" I say in surprise. I didn't ever expect for him to come here. "Ano..Jyn isn't here right now.." I add.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:04 pm

The door opens and the gentleman in suspenders and an almost detective like look, turns and gives a soft smile as he sees a young lady open Jyn’s door. “Ah, I almost didn’t recognize you, it’s been too long…” He looks up at her hair, taking note of the new high lights then looks back to her face knowing it to be her. “Oh, I’m not here for that stiff. There was a bit of commotion surrounding you, you know,” he alludes, “but I figured I could find you here.” He pauses, “aren’t you going to invite me in for some tea. I remember you are very good at making my favorite kind.”

Current: 113
Total: 562
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:23 pm

I snicker at what he calls Jyn. But I can tell there is affection there. I then stiffen as he mentions me. Oh great. I didn't want to hear about my grandmother throwing a royal fit when I disappeared off the radar. I kind of feel bad for Kyouya, my assistant sworn to remain silent. And I know he will be. He is loyal to me and not the old hag. I blink and find myself smiling brightly.

"Hai hai. Come on in, Jii-san," I say and step away to allow him entrance to Jyn's apartment. I shuffle back into the apartment, Little Ghost peeking at the new comer and hissing before running off to hide under the bed like a pansy. I roll my eyes and set my steaming coffee on the counter, knowing he will get the hint to close the door and to follow me into the apartment. I move into the kitchen and begin searching for the tea I had here.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:33 pm

A Quick Visit

With a bit of a chuckle, McGrady comments, “I don’t think your kitty likes me.” He enters into the interior of the house looking around, speaking, “it’s been a while since I’ve seen the inside of Jyn’s house. I thought it was weird how much of a neat freak he is.” Moseying into the living room, McGrady makes his way to the couch and sits onto it, leaning back in a relaxed manner. “My, my… these spirits aren’t giving an old man any rest… I think I may have to retire soon or I may go gray,” he jokes brushing his hand through the side of his speckled hair, “how has life been since we’ve had tea last? I see you haven’t learned to stay away from Jyn, so he must be doing something right. What I would have done to have a cute young girl like you when I was his age.” A reminiscent smile is on the old man’s face.

Current: 165
Previous: 562
Total: 727
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:26 am

I bet Jyn would have rewarded the cat for not liking Jii-san. I roll my eyes and then hear as he mentions Jyn being a neat freak. Actually I don't mind it. It's made me into a bit of one also. It really is nice to have a clean house. Plus its really nice not to have a slob as a room mate...Boyfriend..Whatever Jyn and I are these days. I set the kettle on the stove and laugh softly as Jii-san continues talking.

"Not much really. I work and remain here with Jyn. About it," I reply from the kitchen. I bring out cups and set some tea bags in them. I don't have my nice tea press here like I do at work. It takes a moment for the kettle to whistle. I pull it off the heat and then pour the hot water into the mugs. I then set the kettle back on the stove, shutting it off.

I pick up the mugs and head out to where Jii-san is seated. I walked around the couch and hold out the mug. "So...What brings you here, Jii-san. And I hope it doesn't involve me going back home just because my grandmother is pitching a fit."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:40 am

A Quick Visit

“Ah, a treat!” McGrady smiles as the tea is brought to him and she speaks briefly on her interactions with Jyn. Not much is said, but the male leaves it at that as the question is addressed. “Oh no,” he assures her, “that’s not something I would handle anyway. I’ll let the normal police worry about runaways.” The tone is slightly teasing. He continues, “rather, I’m here because of a conversation we had earlier.” Giving her his attention, he lifts a leg and rests his ankle on his knee turning towards Shiori a bit as he takes the cup of tea into his hand and raises it up to his lips. He sips from it and then lowers it as he speaks, “you used to hunt demons. You were even going to report your findings to me. I was wondering, might you be a human with special abilities, I wonder?”

Current: 150
Previous: 727
Total: 877
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:54 am

I smile a bit at the tease about runaways. Technically I'm not a runaway since I'm of legal age and cannot be held in the Kyro estate against my will since I'm a legal adult. I sit down in the recliner and sip my own tea as I let Jii-san get on to what he really wants to talk about. My eyes lift as he mentions my demon hunting. But the next thing makes me choke on my tea a bit. I take a moment to calm and wipe my mouth. I sigh and look to the side.

"You can call it that if you want..I suppose," I answer him, turning to face him. "I can summon a power within me. I've been able to since I was young. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:19 am

A Quick Visit

McGrady notes the reaction from her and offers his handkerchief to her, but notices she wipes her mouth on her own. He puts it away and casually moves on with the conversation as he comments, “that’s very interesting. We have some people in the Division like that; they make excellent agents.” He takes a few more sips of his tea before lowering it and smiling, “this is very nice. Thank you.” He continues, “why don’t you come by the Division some time. I watch to check out your skills. Maybe you can find some time to humor an old man and show me how good you are at your hobby. That hobby could turn into income for you. I know waiting tables isn’t the most exciting job choice there is.”

Current: 130
Previous: 877
Total: 1007
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:03 am

I listen to him and as he talks I frown a bit. I've never really shown my skills because I have always kept them to myself for the most part. Jyn knew I liked to slay demons and such. Jigoku hums from his place in the bedroom, asking if I want to kill Jii-san. I neary roll my eyes. Jiku-kun could be aweful protective when it came to me. But then i had done alot to earn the demon blade and become its Mistress. We had a bond.

I sip my tea and look to the side. "I'll talk to Jyn about it. He worked there first. I'm not gonna intrude like that without hearing his thoughts on the matter," I inform Jii-san and peer at him again. I love Jyn and I won't spoil the relationship we have been rebuilding with one another by suddenly showing up to work at his job.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:22 am

A Quick Visit

McGrady seems very pleased with the answer with a genuine smile on his wrinkled visage and a nod of his head. “I couldn’t ask for anything more than that, I suppose,” he agrees as he sips more from his tea before giving a satisfied sigh. “I figured that boy would be dead set against it. That’s one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you about it first. It would be impossible to get you in without him knowing, but times are tough.” McGrady becomes a bit more solemn as he nods his head and his normal closed eye visage shifts as his eyes open and he peers down into his cup of tea. “I wonder if this is a bad time given what happened in East City, though. I’ve never been so worried about that boy than that moment. I thought he was a goner for sure…” McGrady catches himself as he turns to look at Shiori and asks, “sure you know what I’m talking about, right?” He did not know that the issue had not been discussed in the house. The mood change had never been explained, but it seemed now there was an answer to things.

Current: 200
Total: 1207
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:41 am

Jii-san is acting odd. I'm glad he understands I won't do anything without Jyn knowing. But then he continues and I find myself stopping mid sip with my tea. I turn my eyes to Jii-san, dark orbs slightly wide. What was he talking about? My hands begin to tremble as he mentions nearly losing Jyn. What the hell was he saying?

"Jyn...Jyn hasn't spoken about it.." I admit softly and set my tea on the coffee table. I look at Jii-san with a soft plead. "Jii-san...What happened?" I ask gently. "I just can't ask him..He's changed. Become so quiet now when he is home. I just can't intrude. I feel like I might ruin what he and I have now...Jii-san..What do you mean when you said you thought he was a goner? What happened?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:55 am

A Quick Visit

A look of surprise comes to the face of McGrady as he realizes that Shiori was not told of what happened. He murmurs, “if Jyn-kun didn’t say, I’m not sure if it’s my place to tell you. But more than that, the media was told that the attack on East City was a terrorist attack. No one outside of a few people within the Division and those working the mission actually know what really happened. Now we both know better, there’s no “terrorists,” but if I were to tell you what happened I would be disavowing confidential information to a civilian. But then, I guess you’re not a normal civilians, now are you?” He offers a soft smile, but returns to seriousness as he continues, “but, if I tell you about what happened in detail, you’ll have to come under the Division’s umbrella somehow because of your civilian status. I know you won’t tell anyone, so I’ll trust you to tell you the story on a promise that you will work with us in the future.” The old man sighs and scratches the back of his neck stating, “I really hope Jyn-kun doesn’t get mad when he finds out that you found out through me… He holds grudges for a while, you know.”

Current: 213
Total: 1420
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:10 am

This shit had to have been serious for Jii-san to say all of this. I bite my lower lip. I need to know what happened. Its been eating Jyn up and I need to know how to approach it without setting him off unconciously. I sigh as he mentions working for Div12. I peer at him, my eyes flickering with emotion that my face just won't show when I grow serious. I know Jyn might be upset if he knows I'm about to make a promise about this. I bow my head, hands fisting in my lap. I slowly lift my gaze to Jii-chan, my decision made.

"I promise to come to work for Div12 as a demon hunter once I talk to Jyn. But..I will not work in the same place as him. It would only serve as a distraction for us both," I state and sigh a bit. "Also..I swear not to tell Jyn about any of this. But Jii-san..I need to know what happened to change Jyn like this. He is not the same man I met months ago and I need to know why."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:24 am

A Quick Visit

McGrady give a solemn nod and accepts the promise from Shiori answering, “ok. I can agree to that.” He pauses for a moment as he chooses his words before continuing. The day of the attack on East City… it originally started out as an attack on the City Metro. Two high level demon’s challenged the barrier of the City Metro. Our snipers were able to take them both out of the sky. The shots were confirmed and we believed that we had killed them, but they both survived. They landed in different areas of East City. We were able to corner one of the demons, but right before taking it down, Jyn-kun called a stand down in order to take in the demon alive. While this happened, the demon somehow staged a wide radius attack to go off. When the demon would not cooperate, the back up team fired on him to take it down. This triggered a massive explosion that resulted in a third of the block being heavily damaged. Jyn was just feet away from the demon when he ignited the blast. Luckily for him, a Division van was near by and a local barrier field was deployed. Had it not been for that, Jyn would be dried skeletal corpse now.” He would let this sink in before adding the second part of the story allowing a chance for any questions as well.

Current: 235
Total: 1655
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:39 am

I watch him, noting he is thinking about how to tell me of the events. He begins and I listen carefully. An image of a blonde demon in the cafe for some reason flickers in my mind as he tells of the attacks. I push it away. He had seemed like a calm demon otherwise I would have hunted his ass down and cut him down with my blade Jigoku. Soon it moves into Jyn's role during the attack. I frown as he says Jyn tried to take the demon in alive. It was logical though. If the demon was alive you could interrogate it for information about why it attacked in the first place.

I freeze though as he tells me Jyn could have died had it not been for a sheer chance of the Fates loving him. My eyes widen and I find it hard to breath. I feel my hands trembling in my lap and I look down at them as I let the reality sink in. I could have lost him. I could have lost the man I love and probably would not have known for days. I then understood a bit more. Jyn..You idiot. If i had known I probably would have reamed your ass out for nearly dieing on me. I take a calming breath and peer at Jii-san. "There is more...Isn't there.." I say softly, not having any questions, but then I pause. "Was the demon..Blonde by any chance?" I suddenly ask, needing to know.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:49 pm

A Quick Visit

With a nod McGrady leans forwards and sets the tea down on the table then leans back and rests his arms crossed over his knee, leaning into the conversation. His eyes glance down to witness her reactions to the news and it seems as if a part of him did not wish to continue so he wouldn’t cause any more pain from this new information. After it seemed that she’s had time to compose, a question is posed as McGrady pauses for a moment and gives her an odd look. “Well… as I’ve told you, there were two demons. One of them was an arrogant blonde Thunder user and the other was an incredibly powerful fire user. After the blonde Thunder user was taken out and Jyn-kun and our men survived the first attack, the second demon attacked with an explosive fire attack that set the entire block on fire. By this time, the van’s shield had recovered, but if there had been a secondary attack, it would have failed. He successfully brought in the Thunder demon and we have him secured. The Division decided to resurrect the demon for information purposes some time this week, but I think Jyn feels the weight of all the innocent civilians who lost their life that day. The losses were massive.”

Total: 218
Current: 1873
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:01 pm

I listen carefully and curse under my breath. My hands fist in my lap and I know my anger is making my markings flicker. I had a chance to take out that asshole and I let him go. And then he went and killed innocent lives because I thought the fucker was a peaceful demon. How stupid can I be?

I take a calming breath and then sigh. Jyn..He must feel like its his fault that so many were killed. But every dies when they are fated to. Its how life works. Jigoku hums, wondering if I'm okay. I block off my thoughts from the demonic blade. I don't need him snapping about how he wanted to cut the demon down before he could do something. I had a chance to stop something and I didn't.

I look at Jii-san and smiled as best I can. "Arigato..I think I can understand Jyn a bit better now.." I pause and bow my head. "I had a chance before this incident to kill that blonde demon. He came in for a cup of tea at my job..But I didn't. I..I don't like just killing someone just because they happen to be a demon. But..I could have prevented so much if I had killed him.." I whisper, angry with myself now.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:19 pm

A Quick Visit

Noting the anger, McGrady leans back a bit mindful of her temporary temperament. He is slightly tense until she composes herself and calms down some; with this he gives a relieving sigh and adjusts his position. McGrady lifts his right arm and rests it along the back of the couch as she speaks. With an understanding nod, he agrees, “it’s good to think that way, but these spirits and demons are not of this world. They don’t belong. Prejudice among human’s is wrong, but these things are inhuman. Without thinking, he could have easily negated your Jyn’s life. The other one is still out there and could attack at any moment. The Division is proactive. When there’s a demon, it needs to be taken out. It’s a hard task, but it preserves human live. This is survival, my dear. There’s no registration for good demons, no treaties with their non existent government, there can be no peaceful grounds for us, the enforces and protectors of man. Jyn understands this; that’s why he puts his all into his work. The kill rate with his missions is exemplary among Sergeants. He is good at his job, there is no second guessing that.”

Current: 200
Total: 2073
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 pm

I feel like a child again. I should have killed him. But I just can't think like other people. Why is it the demons are like this? And they seem descent enough if we could just stop the fighting. Why do we have to fight? Why can't we just find a place of peace. It has always been fight or die. But why? I know I picked up a blade for the reason of learning to become better in the understanding of what fighting means to me. But I still cannot just kill a demon who looks so human in my eyes.

I lean back in my seat, head bowed as I listen to Jii-san. I have to change my way of thinking. Not everything is a field of flowers with butterflies. Jigoku hums in worry again and I send the blade a feeling of reassurance. I'm gonna be okay. But now I know my actions or no action at all can cause such a large outcome in the end. I could have lost Jyn all because I gave that demon a chance. I take another calm breath and nod.

"He is a good man who sees his way through.." I say softly and then lift my gaze to the old man. "Also..I'll try my best to insure I don't allow another demon to walk away from myself alive," I add, even if it goes against my nature.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:57 pm

A Quick Visit

McGrady gives an assuring nod after her words and his gaze lingers on her before he breaks the moody atmosphere and states, “well… the tea was delicious. I don’t want to over stay my welcome. You’ll have to forgive me, but I can get very comfortable in the company of a beautiful young girl.” He uncrosses his legs and his hands press on his knees as he lifts to his feet and stands politely in front of her speaking, “thank you for your time. I’m glad we’ve been able to have this chat and I hope to see you in the near future after you speak with Jyn-kun. I guess I’ll be seeing you again, soon, okay? Can an old man get a hug before he leaves?” His tone is teasing as he opens up in a grand fatherly manner.

Current: 140
Total: 2213
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:07 pm

I find myself smiling again as Jii-san says something to lighten my mood. I stand and then blink as he asks for a hug. I don't even remember the last time I hugged my own father. My family aren't the affectionate type. I smile and move over and give him a hug.

"Arigato, Jii-san," I whisper as I hug him. It was nice to have someone like him in my life. My father has never been there except to tell me I'm shaming the family name for something or another. Ever since he got remarried its been worse. I hate my step-bitch with a passion. And I know she hates me even moreso because her son from her previous marriage can't have anything of the Kyro name since my father has me as his heir.

"Also..Arigato for this..My father never wanted anything to do with me..It's nice," I add and finally pull away, blushing a bit at the admittance. "Kyros aren't a touchy feely family.."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:24 pm

A Quick Visit

The elderly gentleman smiles as he returns the hug, rubbing her shoulders a bit as they pull away. “Well, I’ll have to adopt you then, you’re like the granddaughter I never had.” He adds onto it, “but Jyn-kun is like the grandson I got, but didn’t want.” He chuckles a bit and assures that he was only playing. He nods and begins to make his way to the door to show himself out. He states, “if anything comes up, let me know. You should still have my personal number. I’m always available if you need me for anything.” Making it to the door, he opens it and turns standing in the doorway in case she had anything to add. If not, he would bow out and make his departure from the room.

Current: 132
Total: 2345
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:39 pm

"He's not that bad," I say with a soft laugh. I then follow Jii-san to the door and nod at his words. "I'll call you if I need anything, Jii-san," I tell him and Ghost peeks out as Jii-san moves to leave. I lean against the wall and give him a smile and an incline of my head. "Stay healthy," I say to him. "Ja!"

wc: 2246
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:00 am

WC goes to Shiori.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit [Shiori]   A Quick Visit [Shiori] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quick Visit [Shiori]
Page 1 of 1