Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Goodwill Visit II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Goodwill Visit II Empty
PostSubject: A Goodwill Visit II   A Goodwill Visit II EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:03 pm

A Goodwill Visit II Dar_01
The sojourn had been made and I found myself within the bounds of the city known as Pirate’s Cove under the guidance of a blind woman of seemingly mystic origins as she leads me across the pier to the largest ship in the bay; Kasimira was her name. It was happenstance that I would run into her in this manner, but it made things a lot easier after having wandered to this area on my own under the direction of two construction workers near the center of the city. I didn’t often do this much walking, but it couldn’t be helped since I could not warp to an area that I was unfamiliar with on any hope of success. I am lead through the wharf to the plank leading into the ship’s interior, and with her, might find my way through any security or guards that may be standing vigilante if they were so inclined. Either way, I would find myself at some point at, within, or around the massive vessel in my continued attempts to seek an audience with the man introduced as Jikaru with no type of rational perception onto what the man would look like in the realm of my imagination other than old with a grey beard, an eye patch and pegged leg with a parrot.

A Goodwill Visit II Dar_03
Back to top Go down

A Goodwill Visit II
Page 1 of 1