Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A day at school.. part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

A day at school.. part 1 Empty
PostSubject: A day at school.. part 1   A day at school.. part 1 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:32 am

I sat in the purse the entire way to school. I hated going out with her like this. I could already smell the disgusting kids in her high school. Between drugs and nasty school food, there were a million places I would rather be. She sat me down on the floor next to her, and opened the side of the carrying bag. I popped my head out, only to see several girls staring at me. Their hands began to move across my body in all fashions, and rather annoyingly. Normally I was always in the mood for attention, but not when I was stuck in my animal form. I kept my mouth shut for a bit, but had to open it in a light hiss after she tied a light blue bow around my neck .What was I, a personal toy? I moved back into the bad while she lifted it up and onto her desk. This royally sucked on so many levels. The first period teacher came in, and thus the class was silent. It was really nice to have the noise die down. My ears were picking up conversations that I probably didn’t want to hear. Curling up in a ball, I went to sleep. It felt like I was out for a short time, and then I was up again. I looked out across the gym floor, wondering what this entire contraption was. There was a large, black box covering it. Staring out the side window of the bag, I wondered what it could possibly be. With a short drop, the bag landed on the ground, and was opened. Thank god, I was getting rather tired of this bag. Sitting down, I looked up at the girl, Lauren, and purred.

“Today is a pet maze, and its designed to see if our pets can tell us apart from other people. Each of you go in one way, and race to find your owners on the other side of the gym.. Doesn’t this sound fun?”
Staring at her with an odd look, I shook my head. I didn’t like it when she referred to herself as my owner, but there wasn’t anything that I could do about that right now. We sat at the side of the room together while the teacher explained the rules for this biology/psychology experiment. Simple humans and their futile attempts at understanding higher thoughts. Meanwhile, I looked across the room at the other animals that were here. Not a single one of them looked interesting, save for a rugged looking dog. I closed my eyes for a second and thought about this experiment. All I had to do was get from point A to point B.. not so hard. Hopping up, I pushed my feet out in front of me to stretch my back. I was getting far too comfortable in this form. The kids began to stand up, and lifted their pets over to the first side of the large black box. It stretched the entire length of the gym. She sat me down, along with the other pets, at a different entrance to the maze. My eyes followed her while she took her place on the other side of the gym. Before I knew it, animals were darting into the darkness. There were little glow lights every couple of feet, but it wasn’t enough to give me a solid view of what was around me. Blurry voices resonated from down the pathways, but it was hard to tell which one they were coming from. Darting up the left side, I ducked and rolled to avoid a pounce from another animal. A dark, heavy growl resonated through the small enclosure, and I knew it had to be that stupid dog. A bark rung in my eras, and I moved again to avoid a pounce. This thing meant business. I didn’t know if this would really work, but I had to try something.

The stupid animal charged straight at me, and failed to move or alter its course. I took a deep breath, and focused lightly. It didn’t matter what I could say , I had to focus on the thoughts that went with it. “Halt the evil that would do me harm”A hiss screeched across the darkness, followed by a bolt of yellow light. The chain of electricity swirled around the dog, flashing brightly while binding it. It fell over with a yelp, while I stood over top of its body. The light from the electricity glowed enough to show me which paths didn’t have an immediate ending. The other animals that came into the small room shuttered before moving back into the darkness, in the opposite direction. Drawing my nose to the floor, I listened for the voice of Lauren. Her soft, sweet scent wasn’t far away. At full speed, I darted through the hallways and down the path towards a small light. Getting closer and closer to it, I could finally see her. I slid to a stop right before the exit to catch my breath. A moment later, I would walk lightly out of the darkness as if it were a cakewalk. Victory was mine.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

A day at school.. part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at school.. part 1   A day at school.. part 1 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

A day at school.. part 1
Page 1 of 1