Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:56 pm

A Friendly Talk After Contact
Continued from: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/metro-f49/contact-with-a-side-of-aspirin-rune-antifreke-kaguya-t1166.htm

I had left Ingel in the dark this time, but I would be sure to bring him up to speed about my decision later. In actuality, I didn’t plan on spending or wasting much time here to begin with. I am glad to see Izumi’s response, but I keep in mind that her profession was an actress. It was now common knowledge that she and the demon were informal with one another, but it wasn’t common knowledge what the exact relationship was between them. His words didn’t seem to sit well with Izumi and if they were somehow connected, anyone with half a brain would want that information hidden and not have attention brought to it. I was left with two assumptions; that the demon was either really smart or really dumb. Her warning came but I had nothing to fear from this thing in front of me.

I keep my gaze forwards on the demon as the guards are allowed to close the door back behind me. The demon speaks again and I simply continue my calm gaze at him. All and all, he seemed to be in a hurry. Ingel mentioned that the demon wanted to sleep, but he should realize he would have plenty of time for that. Having basically come from the dead, it was hard to believe that anyone would be sleepy. Of course, I could understand the toll of coming back to life and what it might have on a body, but still, the body should be well rested. I assume that the rest, coupled with the fact that he wanted things to hurry meant that he was up to something. Of course, this could also be me being paranoid. It wouldn’t be off to assume that after regaining consciousness that he would want some time to himself to device his way out of this situation. I felt it was impossible, but I was thinking from a human standpoint. What was I missing?

I finally speak, getting straight to the point with what was on my mind; no need to reference his nonsense or seek to understand him. “Does the term ‘seven pillars’ hold any relevance that you know of?” I say breaking the silence. I wouldn’t bombard him with questions; I’d just keep things simple.

Current: 371
Total: 371
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 pm

A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] Untitled-1

I kept my mouth shut for a little while as things began to finally unfold. It seemed like he was rather perturbed at me for mentioning her. Then again, it was all within means and bounds. maybe they would devote resources to her for a little while. If she spoke truthfully, it may help my case a little bit. All that I was left with right now was a feeling of absence. I was still bothered by Shou being out there, and no one with him. The last thing I needed was that other demon getting ahold of him. I shook my head and yawned once more as the doors finally closed, leaving the sergeant and myself finally alone. Another light yawn came from my lips, breaking the silence before he began to speak. I listened closed to him. He was direct, and I liked that. I hated to waste time on something so trivial, but this wasn't. Why would he ask me about the seven pillars? I was curious to know why he had knowledge of something like that, and what he wanted of me in terms of it.

"what do you know of the pillars?"

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 197

Last edited by Antifreke on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:42 am

I expected something to the effect that the question would be answered with a question, but the answer was only part of what I needed at the moment. I knew of the apparent difference between the demon and I. Nothing about him seemed direct, which might prove tiring to most, but like a patient kindergarten teacher, I felt that I would be able to handle it pretty well. Either way, with his response, I make my first observation.

As I pause, the expression on my face was a thoughtful one that seemed to ask the question if I should really go into what we knew with the demon. After a short sigh, it would look as if the least I could do would be to oblige him. I begin to divulge, “fair enough. In our efforts thus far, through agent reports and interrogations we have discovered that each of the seven pillars refers to an element being earth, wind, fire, lightning, water, holy and unholy.” I did not have the terms for spiritual and demonic. I continue, “once the puppet master obtains the key to each of these pillars, then something bad is hinted to happen. Of course, this is bad, thus we are looking for this puppet master. Have you any input to this information?” My tone suggests wonder if he did know anything about said puppet master or impending danger.

Current: 232
Total: 603
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:17 am

I wondered if he knew anything of how our society was operated, or classified when it came to the elements. The entire reason we were having our little project with the academy was to combat against this same threat. It may be difficult to proceed with it if the humans were to know what was actually going on. In the best interest of that project, it was more important for me to keep it quiet than anything else. I waited for him to finish speaking before thinking about the answer that I would reply with. Words could be taken literally here, so it was best to make sure that both sides had a solid understanding of what was going on.

"In the other world, we have classified the heavens riches class of power. There are the five elements, with the five angels who master them. Their sole duty is to protect the master of light, and master of dark. Without this balance, the elements can be thrown into chaos. If you are concerned about the pillars, then my best guess would be that it takes the power of all seven of us to break or create certain things, such as seals."

I quietly finished, trying to keep my voice down. I didn't know if they were recording any of this, and the last thing I needed was a hunt for my kind again. I remember all too well the last time that happened, and it wasn't a very successful day for the humans. Maybe he was looking for something else.

Notes :
Tech :
Words :262 / 459
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:33 pm

His answer confirms my first observation. Walking forward I come to stop beside the chair where Ingel had sat. Of course, I was in no sitting mood and the conversation was almost over as far as I was concerned. Speaking, I enlighten the demon to my observations thus far. I begin in my casual calm tone, “that’s very interesting.” I continue after a short pause, “…when I first posed the question to you, you returned a question to me. In your response, you did not seem surprised that I knew of the pillars. There was no visual cue to indicate that it held any significance or value to you; but you still posed your question. I believe this was for you to personally gain information on what the pillars were. When I told you the fabrication of what we knew about the pillars, you answered my nonsense with what seems rational input. You did not seem to disagree with what I said, but you added to it. This lets me know that either you know nothing of the pillars, or you blatantly lied. Coupled with the first observation, I am willing to rest assured on the fact that you know nothing of the pillars. Whether or not there was truth in your words are inconsequential; you do not know the answers that I need.”

Current: 224
Total: 827
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:42 pm

"And why would I answer any question that you would possibly ask me with truth? After all, you gave the order to attack me, who had done you no harm."

I wasn't in any mood or within my reasoning to answer anything from this man. If I had to have a conversation with someone, it would be his superiors at the very least. He said all he needed when he ordered his men to shoot me for no reason. Was I hostile towards him? Yes, but only after he had forced blood from my body. That was the price to pay. I wondered if that was the first time he had faced one of my kind before. Maybe he would understand us a bit better if he were to actually have a civilized conversation instead of presenting this arrogant attitude right off the bat. At the very least, Ingel was much better with the people skills than this one. Sometimes humans were still able to surprise me. .

"Besides.. you said you brought me back, but mentioned nothing of my comrade. I am guessing he escaped then..?"

Notes :
Tech :
Words :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:59 pm

I receive a good of a reply as can be expected by someone of his demeanor. I had read his body language to this point and knew to myself that the words he offered now were simply fillers for calling his bluff; an attempt to recover any credibility he thought he may have had in inability to cope with not knowing all the answers. I had my mind made up about this one and I interrogated as a profession. Regardless of whether I was wrong or right, I felt I had good grasp of the demon before me. He mentioned his comrade, which makes me wonder if that’s the ticket out that he’s looking for. Of course down here, all he had were 4 walls, a floor and a ceiling with less than an hour or two of consciousness. He couldn’t actually think we would be dumb enough to put two spirits in the same cell, could he? That is easily ignored for the moment. Looking at him, I comment, “Actually, I’ve wondered about that. You were brought back… but you demons are spirits. When you’re killed, it would make sense that you go back to where you came from. It’s popular understanding that spirits are souls of the deceased. But, there’s the issue for me. It seems like there’s nothing keeping spirits from coming into the human realm. If you were to die, I wonder would you stay dead, or if I would have to see you again. Of course, there is one way to find out.”

Current: 258
Total: 1085
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:57 am

"Well, only one way to find out.. "
I was curious to know that as well. From what we had known about ourselves, all spirits returned to the other world when our bodies were destroyed. A physical manifestation, once breached, left our spirit nowhere to turn. Maybe that might be my quickest way out of here. This would all be a race against time. If my comrade was late, we may have a huge issue on our hands. On the other side of that, once again, it wasn't time for me to return to the heavens yet. I had been cast out in combat, and needed to get my full ability back before returning. My primary concern wasn't even either of us. It was the fire lion. I wasn't too fond of him being out there on his own without proper direction. He wasnt the type of person to deal with anyone less than him in a friendly manner. God forbid the police find him. He wont go quietly, and the last thing I need is another disaster while stuck in here.

"Then again, your understanding of the way our society works is already flawed. By you dodging my question, I will assume The lion is missing. You may want to work on that. I would hate for him to get testy out there on his own. "

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 228 / 875
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 pm

RP | CWASOA - Jyn

By now I had a good feel of him, spiritually. I stand behind the chair that Ingel had sat with my right hand resting on the chair. From his response it seemed as if he would welcome that experiment. Still, knowing what I knew of him in this little time I’ve been able to interact with him, there was also the possibility that he was bluffing so that I wouldn’t kill him. I am told that my view of the spirits as a society was flawed and with some amount of thought, I could agree with that. I had nothing to base my view of their society except for what I’ve witnessed from them on separate accounts. From my point of view, the evil ones caused chaos for no reason and the passive ones were forward versions of squatters who would eventually take over our land and rule with their greater power if not held in check. I answer him, “I wonder. You have no idea how much time has passed or even what time of day it is now. You know nothing other than what we tell you about your situation. You lack any form of control over the situation. You are desperate for the confirmation to whether your ally is here as well? That’s interesting. I applaud your wanting to gain more information on your current situation, but it will do you no good. Fortunately, your usefulness to me has expired and I will allow you the sleep you’ve desired. We’ll find out the answer to that question after you rot in here for a while.” Without turning around, knowing they were listening I speak, “guards.” The door opens as one of the armed guards check in and answer, “sir.” I order, “my business is done here. Clear this cell of foreign objects.” With that, one of the guards would walk in to retrieve the food tray and eating utensils along with both chairs that had been brought in. My gaze is to the demon, curious of his reaction. I think that perhaps he would lawn and turn over to sleep; to me, that sounded like something he would do.

Current: 362
Total: 1447
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 am

"You misunderstand my purpose here, human.. That attack on the city was just an appetizer of what is coming. If you were barely able to handle that while having our assistance, then it isn't going to look good for you otherwise. One day, you will have to come to terms that you need us."

I smiled at him while leaning back in the chair. Gone were the days where humans and angels fought side by side, but there was no reason why we couldn't take up arms once more against a common enemy. My arms crossed as best as they could, while I figured it was time for me to finally get what I wanted : Sleep. He had failed to try to kill me, which was a bother. Then again, if I was still here and things were peaceful, my comrade probably had failed to act. For once, I was in agreeance with myself that ti was best that way. The last thing I needed was them to label him as a terrorist. Then again, wasn't that what they had labeled me as? He had never asked why I did what I did, why I refused to stand down, or why I was even attempting to get in touch with the humans over here. What a waste of a conversation.

As he moved to leave, I said my parting words with a lighter smile, finishing it off with a yawn.

"Very well, it was a pleasure speaking with you Sergeant. We will be seeing each other again. "

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 228 / 875
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:24 pm

A Friendly Talk After Contact - Jyn

I continue to watch as he continues to speak. I could care less about his purpose here; demons and spirits were just that: demons and spirits. I would allow him as much time as he needed in this cell and allow him to be subject matter of Angela’s research if she so wished to use him. As far as I was concerned, he was of no concern. I watch as the guard clears out the room of all foreign objects, including the chair he was leaning back in. If there was any resistance, it could be dealt with. I was not about to leave him with anything in here save for his chains, four walls, ceiling, floor and door. If not forced to subdue the demon, the guard would exit with the items and the other would hold the door looking in towards the demon watching his movements as I turn and casually make my exit from the room. Perhaps we would see each other again, but that time would come when I was either bored or found another use for him. Until then, I had my own issues to deal with in my continued search for the truth surrounding humanity’s plight and the war of the realms.

Current: 208
Total: 1655
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 pm

"Peace be with you human"

I sat in the floor with my legs crossed, my hands folded and my head gently laid to watch the floor. I was still hungry, but at least it was quiet in here now. It kind of made me wonder what day it was. time was still lost, and no one told me even what time it was. Maybe it was a Tuesday. I didnt really like Tuesdays, so it made sense that it would be that day. There was a little shop up in the hills that had nightly specials, so I hoped it was tuesday. that way I would be able to get out of here by Friday, and not miss their lasagna special. I smiled at the thought of a half decent meal, much more than what I had got so far. There were still many questions I had, and not a single one of them were able to be pulled into that conversation. What a waste if you ask me. Slowly, I began to yawn before closing my eyes. It was only a matter of time before someone on the outside thought of something and got me the hell out of here. They had to be planning something.. I think..

Notes :
Tech :
Words : 209 / 1084
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:23 am

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Updated Sanzon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]   A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Talk After Contact [Sanzo]
Page 1 of 1